JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66498 times)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JUNREI) The Hulk 01/2
« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2013, 05:20:43 AM »

oh ? weeeeeeeeeew !!!  :on gay: thanks for the update !  :bow:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2013, 07:30:26 AM »
That Kameshige there. xD

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2013, 10:53:37 AM »
Oh my, Eri got Sayu there XD This was funny again~

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2013, 12:46:22 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eri at the end is classical
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2013, 03:09:47 AM »
A New Year Errand
Michishige Sayumi x Kamei Eri
A/N: Sayu was invited by AiGaki JunRei for a movie, but she was not in a jolly mood for the day wasn't going well.

~*
Michishige Sayumi dressed in her white one piece on and jeans under it covered by a long coat closed in front of her to protect herself from the cold. She had both of her hands in her pockets as she walked the streets of Tokyo with a scowl on.

She exhaled angrily and looked at her watch that read '7:00pm.' She sighed, again and paced up her walking.

She was going to meet Ai and the gang in the shopping mall to watch a movie at 8. She had been waiting for this all day only to have a very unfortunate time while on standby.

She had been asked by her sister to help in arranging paper files for her work only to end up with a centimeter length paper cut that bled for two minutes.

"So lucky in the New Years gosh." She grumbled to herself, exhaling violently. She swiftly barely dodged the people walking beside her as she smiled a little upon sighting the mall.

"7:10..." She crinkled her nose as she sneezed cutely before pulling out her phone and texting the ever obedient Gaki-san to ask where to meet.

"Go to the usual for dinner." Risa replied almost as dead as a dead person as Sayu narrowed her eyes.

"Will we even make it into the show with just 35mins of time for dinner?" She sighed again and went on her way anyway.

She walked inside the mall after briefly nodding at the security guards. She pouted as she walked after recalling that, she has something to apologize to Ai-chan for and that was accidentally breaking the mug she got her.

"I don't see any brightness for this day..." She muttered after going inside a restaurant and waved at her friends who were patiently waiting for her. “I’m sorry. I got caught up in literal human traffic outside.”

“It’s fine.” Niigaki Risa answered and told her to sit down somewhere. “We’re just waiting for the food, we ordered the usual. How are you?”

“Bad premonitions for the New Year.” Sayu answered with a sigh after removing her coat and settling down. “I dropped my phone earlier and good thing it’s still whole.”

Cheers of it’s going to be alright and such came out left and right as the female only sighed. Her day could never get better than it’s going for the worse right now. They finished eating about 30 minutes later and headed for the movies with twenty minutes to spare.

Feeling a bit thirsty and encouraged to make her day better, Michishige Sayumi excused herself and said she will just go buy a frap from the nearby café to take into the movies.

She fast walked her way into the coffee shop and immediately went onto the counter to order a frap. She briefly raised her eyebrow at the barista who kept on singing and grinning to herself. She thought it was weird while looking down on the table. “What is she texting or what? On the job?” But she didn’t really care. She was chasing after time.

"7:50..." She murmured under her breathe and sighed. She went over to the counter to wait for her drink and tappe her fingers impatiently.

"In a hurry?" A soft voice asked her but she ignored it. "Seeing a face like yours frowning is such a waste."

Sayu scowled and looked up from her watch to the barista busy prepping up her drink. She took her time staring at the person. Short brown hair, thin lips, small eyes, she was gorgeously pretty.

"Having fun?" The barista asked as she slowly stirred the drink with a teasing smile.

Sayu glared at her, own eyes wandering downwards and stared at the female's name tag which firmly read "Kamei Eri".

"Did your date ditch you?" Eri asked curiously, slowly putting the whip cream on top of her drink. “If I were them I’d be having troubles getting to you too. You’re too beautiful, I can’t walk.”

Sayu glanced at her watch and felt her breathe hitch to her throat when her wrist watch said 7:57.

"Hey--"

Sayu immediately leaned over the counter and grabbed the barista's collar dragging their faces closer to each other.

"I don't care about what you're gonna say. Just give me my drink."

Eri only smiled and chuckled as she removed Sayu's hand from her clothes. She sealed the lid on the drink and handed it towards the female.

"Here's your drink Ms. Sayumi, please enjoy." She told the female as she handed the drink and tissue with a straw. "Have a nice day!"

Rudely, Sayu took everything and walked away back to her friends in a hurry. Thankfully she arrived at 8PM and all of them went into the cinema.

In an attempt to hold the frap cup better, Sayu opened a tissue to use it when a small slip of paper caught her eyes.

"Call me maybe? +81000XXXXXX,” At first she was going to get pissed over something small, but the small turtle drawing at the end of the tissue made her smile.

“When did she have time to write this…?” Sayu immediately remembered the time the barista was grinning and singing to herself. “…Really?”

“Sayu!” Ai-chan called for her attention, looking at her with a surprised expression. “Come on, let’s go hey.”

“Oh, I’m coming!” She answered with a smile and pushed the paper in her pocket.

Maybe her day’s just about to get brighter.

(A New Year Errand/END)

A/N: This is basically how my New Year went, of course Sayu's just better. (Yes some guy gave me their number after I bought a frap lmao)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (SayuEri) A New Year Errand 01/04
« Reply #205 on: January 04, 2013, 04:02:58 AM »
Dumdeedummmmmmmmmmm. Sayueri is adorable as always~

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2013, 05:47:31 AM »
I find myself wondering why I have a song playing in my head now.... :lol: :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2013, 08:06:53 AM »
"Call me maybe? +81000XXXXXX,” At first she was going to get pissed over something small, but the small turtle drawing at the end of the tissue made her smile.

Because no one just can resit that aho turtle~  :wub:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2013, 07:58:18 AM »
Oh hey, look at who is back.

Edit Credits to: http://chellaufait.tumblr.com/]chellaufait[/url]

Through the Window
Li Chun x Tanaka Reina
A/N: Looking out the window, and through it.

~
She stood there again. Wearing a different one today, are we? Inside the shop, she goes there every single day, trying out different ones. She was there every day, at the same time, for two hours. So am I. I stood outside, looking through the window, admiring her beauty. She was beautiful, days ago she had long hair, but suddenly she decided to cut it. I wonder if it was for her wedding, that’s coming soon.

One of the main things that I wanted to know was why I even bother coming here, every single day since I saw her there. I don’t even have any idea of how long she’s been going there, or for how long will I be able to watch her come in and go.

Oh yeah, I love her.

~*
“Hey.” Then a tap towards a high shoulder.

Black hair tied up in a ponytail swayed with movement, turning around to face the direction of the voice and the tap. “Oh, umm, Hi.”

Reddish hair, short stature, cat-like eyes and soft looking skin, she wore shorts with leggings under it, and a stylish sleeveless top with a jacket overcoat. “You’ve been standing there quite a while. Spacing out?”

“Oh, umm yeah.” A hand reached towards a neck and scratched it. “Been scouting.”

“Scouting? What do you do?” Curious cat-like eyes peered up at her own, followed by a grin with cute fangs out.

“Oh, I… umm… a journalist?”

“You don’t look much like one.” Then laughter.

“Well, you got me. I’m a writer. I’ve been looking for inspiration.” The black haired fished for something on her back pocket and handed it to the shorter girl. “You can call me Junjun.” She introduced herself as the other female took her business card.

“Tanaka Reina.” She extended her hand for a shake, and grinned again once Junjun took her hand. “You look for inspiration here? Is someone getting married?”

“Aren’t you?” Junjun answered with a smile. Shouldn’t have asked that.

The fang-y grin quickly disappeared, replaced by shock and then shyness. “No, I’m not.” Then the grin came back, but the glint in her eyes weren’t there anymore.

“Sorry, sensitive topic huh?” Jun quickly apologized and bowed her head. “If not, why do you come here every day? Sorry if you don’t want to answer, it’s okay.”

“I just try them out. Maybe someday I’ll get married.” Reina answered and smiled. I was taking chances. “How ‘bout you?”

“Well, like I was saying, looking for inspiration.” Jun answered and smiled. Then she realized something. “You know I’ve been coming here every day?”

“That’s why I said hi.” Reina answered and then laughed. At least I have a safer reason. “It’s really just that?”

I was staring at you. “Yep. Well, nothing’s been coming together, and I was actually just about to leave. You?”

“Hm~ I think I’ll stay here a little bit more.” Reina answered and looked at the wedding gown shop. “Goodbye.” I wonder if I did the right thing…

“Goodbye.” Junjun smiled, turned around and started walking away.

Reina raised her hand to wave, but Junjun didn’t even turn her back again to look at her then she just stared at the ground between her feet. Was that even right…

“Tomorrow?” Reina looked up to Junjun’s face, and grinned. “What?”

She shook her head and nodded.  “Okay, then. See you tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow.” Junjun smiled and then left.

(Through The Window/END)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)
« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2013, 03:52:37 PM »
Cute.
JunRei is the best pairing!

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)
« Reply #210 on: June 13, 2013, 02:30:38 PM »
The picture attracts me :D
 I miss your junrei stories ~ ><

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts