JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - HaruKari Michi~19 no Yoru~

Author Topic: The Official Bonus Point Thread!  (Read 30920 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Official Bonus Point Thread!
« on: August 08, 2005, 09:15:17 PM »
Write here about moments when you've started liking a certain member more! You may write about the same member many times and it may be the tiniest thing... It doesn't even have to be one of your favourite members. Just write down moments when a certain member has got "bonus points" from you for doing a certain thing!

Sometimes threads like these help me pay attention to members I didn't pay as much attention to before, so I hope ya'll post and share your experiences.

Some of mine:

Miki Fujimoto - In her Futarigoto, she does a personality quiz and the result... I can't remember exactly what it was (been months since I last saw it), but it was something that could be thought of as something negative. And instead of going all "noooo, that can't be true", she was just like "....well, that's kind of true". I liked that part a lot for some reason. Haha.

Maiha Ishimura - On a Berryz DVD mag, she played with a ribbon and looked so happy doing it. I can't explain why, but I found it very adorable.

Maki Goto - Pretty much any time she lets out that weird laughter of hers. It's so awesome. And also the part on her Alo-Hello DVD when she tries to open the door to an ice cream shop, but at first tries to open it in the wrong direction. It was so funny and cute and real.

Natsumi Abe - Old, old Hello!Mornings from around 2000-2001. She used to do the weirdest sounds and little movements ("dances"), even when the camera wasn't on her. I mean, I could hear her in the background going "yooyooyoo" and when the cam went back on her again, she would just sit there like nothing had happened. Or sometimes, they could all be standing in a row and Nacchi would be the only one moving, swinging her arms back and forth. It's all about the little things  :oops:

So yeah. Spam, please!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Flyp

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 09:37:59 PM »
Good topic, shi!  Hmm, where to begin?

Reina: Ahh, where to start?!  I love the way she goes "ehh?" and "oh?"  And the melody of her speaking is just so ^____^  Also, the way she moves, how she holds her hands, and her kick-ass fashion sense... I could go on for hours about Yankee-chan... but I won't bore you lol

Konno: Ah, she's just so HUGGABLE!  Her little moments when she's like "..." just amuse the hell out of me!  And her interesting quirks like her love for microwaves and eating noodles one at a time... And when I saw her Futarigoto and she was apologizing to Nacchi for missing her graduation concert... it had me in tears ;___;  I just wanted to give her a BIIIIIG hug right there!  Oh, and this just killed me:

Mari: For me, my moment of loving Mari started with Matthew's BHTV... She's just so funny in that!  Her bounding across the set dizzy from the baseball bat thing... her expression after drinking the vinegar... her cute outfit... she just seems like she'd be a cool person to hang around with

That's all that I can do for now... I'm certain I'll be back with more tho XD

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 09:44:19 PM »
Miki Fujimoto - the way she replies to other members remarks, which is sometimes cold, but funny; her tsukkomi answers. XD It's sometimes how i reply to my friends.  :lol:

Yossi - bonus points for playing sooo hard in futsal matches that she doesnt hear her own team trying to call her to change players with her. and her wonderful acting as Ganko Ittesu in the past H!M skits. Hilarious!  :lol:

Maki -  for being the adorable penguin in H!M skits.  :P

I remember more!  :P

Reina -  for the natto part in the latest H!M. I give her respect for eating the natto when she didnt like natto and then liking it aftwerwards!  :o

Eri - Maido Arii

Flyp is now Shirenu's hubby??!  :shock:

Offline Ame

• Tsunku's real wife
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 09:58:03 PM »
hmm...

Eri Kamei - On the Alo Hello DVD, I loved the way she laugh, it was really catchy and funny...from there on I started to love how she laugh.

Konno Asami - I dont remenber which H!M was but I found konno really adorable when she accidently sneezed when yuko was talking, also in the 2005 shuffles episode she did the same thing.

Aichan - the way she dances, sings  and I love her accent <3
I guess I started to noticed Aichan more when she was a guest on Matthew's BHTV

Risa - I love the way she always looks happy in every H!M episode.

Miki - I liked how she looked on her Boogie Train PV, and how sexy she looks all the time.

Ill write about the others later...

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 03:24:53 AM »
I like Rika more every day.  :shock:   :evil:

and Yui too.  :oops:

and Eri  :oops:

and Miuna  :oops: , even though I hardly see her but I can't wait for the Biyuden concert DVD cause she's in that and it'll be hot.

and Rika again, today, the Playboy pictures  :oops:

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 04:54:13 AM »
Kaori, ALWAYS. since I saw her for first time.

Miki, since she joined MM.

Sayu, since a H!M when they had to act things according with certain sounds. Her "Otoire!" made me love her.

Reina, since I saw her "Panda!"

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Reina

• I am his
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 08:03:50 AM »
Miyoshi Erika... after I read about that she tried 3 times just get into H!P.

Why have only 1 when you can have 2?
Kimura Ryo+Hosoda Yoshihiko=double Paradise.

Offline YuisBoobs

• Taking over the world, one tit at a time
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 08:30:08 AM »
BONUS Points

Maasa Sudo - Saw her joking around with the other members in the Making of Fighting Pose.

Eri Kamei - A newspaper aritcle where she talks about she shyness.  And when I found out she likes EXILE.  Also the part about her in Joshi, that was a  big one.

Ai Takahashi - Her Alo Hello DVD.  AND when she said she likes Destiny's Child music, because she doesn't understand it and she doesn't have to think about it,.  That's why I listen to Japanese music

Maiha Ishimura - I liked her before, but when she introduced herself(I think it was at a concert) she was like "Ogenki desu ka?" and stuff.  It was so polite and cute!

Rika Ishikawa - Read the "Rika Ishikawa Viyuden Experiance" thing, the story about her getting into MoMusu, that did a lot.
(I'll think of more later)

NEGATIVE Points

Sayumi Michishige - Her futarigoto.  SHe just sems like one of those teenage girls that wants to have a baby and shit.

Saki Shimizu - When I found out she makes fun of other Berryz members.

Miyabi Natsuyaki - See above, and I just don't like her in general.

Offline Gimme Dem Junks

• 66% SEXY. 33% HAWT. 1% EVIL!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 08:34:27 AM »
Miki - When she winked with BOTH EYES during Sotto Kuchizukete Gyutto Dakishimete without looking like a total dork.  I knew I liked her but that sealed the deal.

Offline Zero_

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 08:52:35 AM »
Eri Kamei - Her constant mispronounciation of English words, (And even Japanese words) and causing everyone to crack up is hillarious such as "Watashi".
Reina Tanaka - In Hello Morning, 061905 I think it was, and Reina doing that cute little dance. Woah.  :w00t:
Takashi Ai - Hello Morning 62605, when Rika showed everyone her drawing of a horse, and no one could recognise it before she told them and Ai was like "EH!?".  :oops:
Yuko Nakazawa - "Puri Puri Piiiinku"

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 10:06:32 AM »
Maki - all Maki moments earn bonus points. lol! for example, one "Futarigoto" episode of hers when she watched "Ju-On" and kept screaming in fright. xD the best part was when she fell of the squishy chair while screaming, haha. also, all the episodes where she plays Maki Penguin <3

Reina - I never paid that much attention to her ever since she joined MM, I was more of a Sayumi & Eri fan. but, she grew on me after a while. she earned "bonus points" when she started playing the panda in H!M skits <3 she's too adorable as that, also when she tried to speak English on a special episode of H!M

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2005, 11:17:21 AM »
Konno
Microwaves and those countless "..."s :D

Takahashi
Takahashi in Matthew's BHTV.
coot is ctz

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2005, 11:42:29 AM »
konkon
"..." = thinking

everyone else
"..." = not thinking

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 12:46:51 PM »
Sayumi - Her Senkou Hanabi. I'm a Sayu fan, but I wasn't too keen on her singing. But that song, just sealed it for me..

Reina - Panda Reina~

Takahashi - Her many reactions when someone teases her about her accent

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 08:19:15 PM »
Sayu - "Usa-chan PEACE!"
Eri & Miki - After all those jokes of Molesting and Eriens :P
Kaori -  :heart:
Yossie - After every single, she wins a point.For singing very well, that is!

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2005, 08:31:58 PM »
Bonus points:

Reina for her uber-cute reaction to the smell of the Natto as well as her lucking out and NOT getting the spicy fritter-thing during her group date with Yuko and Aibon (08-06-2005).  :thumbsup  :thumbsup  :thumbsup

Miki for inspiring so many "Virginal Angels" here on the forum. :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Yuko for her ability to get absolutely pissed off at anything at the drop of a hat. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sayumi for accepting the role of being Koharu-chan's personal sempai. 8)  8)  8)

Minus points:
Ogawa whenever she plays the rich snobby mom and does that incredibly rediculous hoity-toity laugh.  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Tsuji for getting her fangs "fixed".  :(  :(  :(

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline harlock

• Not Sick of Sayumi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 12:31:24 AM »
Bonus points

-to Takahashi and her "one language for all." schpiel in the Aichan/Risa futarigoto. God I love that girl.... :)  :)

-And also to Reina in her Futarigoto for reminding me that she's only 15.....
 :shock:

-and lastly, to Risako. Reason: check my sig....  :lol:  :lol:

Offline rikitty

• LIKE DUH!!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 04:16:53 AM »
Bonus points

-For Yossie,who had been a great entertainer and never fail to make me laugh for the past 5 years

-For Mari,who had always given all her best in every little thing she did (she's great,one of the best member,in my opinion)

-For Rikachan who always is happy and never short of praising herself how Kawaii she was in the old "Hello Mornings"

I\'m Loving it!!

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 05:00:16 AM »
Konkon - I forget what show it was, but she was talking about how much she loves microwaves and everyone was laughing cause she said microwaves three times in a row.

Reina - Panda :)

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2005, 06:48:43 AM »
bonus points

Makoto - for shaping those sexy abs! mmm baby!

Reina - being the panda

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - HaruKari Michi~19 no Yoru~