JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - Kyoto Towerk

Author Topic: White Lies ( GB Kojiyuu, Atsuyuu, Atsumina) Chapter 40Update/ May 27, 2018  (Read 83723 times)

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 23 Update
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2015, 04:46:02 AM »

Asa pa ko?   :on shady: isusumbong kita kay master lagot ka dun  :on voodoo:

when you will continue this? ahh yes you already made this but i hope there's a little bit changed more Kojiyuu pa  :wriggly:

Good luck sayo  :hehehe:

see you in your next update  :kneelbow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2015, 09:26:07 AM »
Useless
Talentless

What's he going to do next?

Will Kai admit defeat?

Poor kai, unable to attend to Atsuko's need

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2015, 10:38:23 AM »
Woohoo!
Kai acchan moment!
Finally! Im really happy now  XD
But i think acchan still doesnt look kai.
She still searching yuu  :cry:
Ganbatte kai-kun,you kan do it!

And.....thank for the chapter author -san,u really do ur promise to me.
Hehe.
Thank a lot author-san.
Its so difficult to find atsumina story now that why im happy u still put my favorite pair in ur story.
Keep going author-san,i will always wait ur update ^^

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 24 Update
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2015, 07:34:38 AM »

White Lies

Chapter 24

Even though I’m living with him or just few floors away from him I feel the distance between me and Yuuchan…I’m not sure when it started but his so preoccupied with work… He rarely contact me on work hours and even we are sleeping on the same bed it seems like I’m not there or he didn’t notice me… Missing him so much makes me initiate the romance but its either cut by a phone call or he needs to attend an urgent meeting…What’s happening between us Yuu? Sometimes I asked my self if you still love me or am I not doing enough… Can’t help my tears escaped from my eyes questioning myself about us…

“Yuuchan” his name escaped from my lips… I’m waiting for the elevator door to open on his companies main building ….I breath deeply trying to stop the tears and removing other thoughts that kept on coming in my mind…I fixed myself using the reflection on my cellphone but clumsiness makes me drop my phone..

“Shit!!” I uttered thinking the damage it cause…I folded my skirt on the back so I can sit properly and reached my phone…

DING !!

I hurriedly took my phone on the floor  and decided to inspect it inside the lift.. I slowly move my head up as I’m going to walk inside the lift waiting for it to open…Slowly the door opens revealing my boyfriend kissing a girl hungrily… The girl is pinning him on the wall with her arms on my boyfriend’s neck… Yuu is exchanging kisses while holding her back and caressing the latter’s legs..I was horrified on what I’m seeing that I can’t even call their attention I remained on my place watching him fighting dominance with the girl..My mouth becomes dried and air seems harder to catch with the phase of my breathing and my heart can’t take the pain caused by the view. Losing the strength on my knees I dropped myself on floor crying that makes the two finally noticed me..

“Nyan nyan!!! ” Yuu said terror was evident on his voice…His facial color  become pale and his eyes can’t meet mine…

“Why did you do this to me?”

The other girl tighten her grip on my boyfriends neck and searched for another kiss…  Now Yuu is totally immovable… “I’m sorry..” He mumbled… Not having the attention she seeks the girl stops while cupping the cheeks of my boyfriend and rubbing her nose to his cheek…Some what I can see half of her face recognizing her..

“A-Atsuko…” She giggles satisfied on how I utter her name.. Gritting my teeth and clutching my phone  then elevator door closed…

“Yuu-Yuuchan…"I cried harder….

……………
"Haruna?”

“Haruna!? Baby wake up…”

Yuu’s POV

It’s past two when I finally finished reviewing documents for tomorrow’s presentation… Expanding our business also means expanding works… I stretching my arms before slipping my self into our shared blanket… For a while I’m staring on my girlfriends face my hobbit before falling to sleep… Glad that I’m with someone that could make me realize that work is not my only world… I miss dating her it’s been a month already since we last eat in a resto not to mention Atsuko and Haruka was there too… I also forgot  the last time we watch movie together or never even have a trip outside the city after she returns…I was caressing her cheeks feeling the softness of her skin… I’m lucky that her body was facing my direction as she always not.. Slowly scooting my body closer to her.. And kissing the tip of her nose..

“I’m sorry for not giving you attention…I keep on working hard so I can at least have a trip with you outside the city like you always wanted..”Kissing her lips… I guessed I’m taking advantage on her doing this… But this makes me calm… Haruna is my happiness…. My neutralizer with heavy days of work… I hugged and kiss her forehead….

“Why did you do this to me?” Her words caught my attention…Releasing her from my embrace…

“I-I’m sorry Nyan nyan I-I just miss you so I tried stealing some kisses…"I said with a guilt…

I waited for her answer then I see tears running down to her cheeks…I wiped it but it keeps on dripping… Guilt eats me more as I hear her hiccups… Even in your dreams I’m making you cry…

"I’m sorry..” Apologizing for not making up with her..

.."I said… I’m staring on her face searching for my answer I rubbed her back to lighten her feelings..

"Yuuchan!!!"Now her voice are louder she seemed shouting my name in her dreams though it is not as loud as a shout but the way she said it seems she’s pleading not to leave her… She sobbed more and she seem having trouble with breathing…Worrying that she is having a nightmare I’m shake her body lightly…

"Haruna!?” But she’s still not waking neither answering me…

“Haruna!? Baby wake up…” Finally her eyes was blinking adjusting her vision from the ample light that the lamp on the bed side table..

“Yuu-Yuuchan? "Her voice are weak and broken..

"What happened Nyan nyan are you having a nightmare?"She nodded her head fast and hugged my neck…

"I love you..” Knowing it is the best phrase to soothed her… I thought waking her will stop her from crying but she wept more on my neck….

“I’m sorry… Did I do something stupid again?"She shook her head..

"I miss you Nyan nyan….I know that you’re feeling sad because I’m  too busy with work just bear with it a little I will try to find time to go somewhere for a day…"She finally escaped the her hugged and pouted cutely….I answered with a smile a rubbed her cheeks…

"You’re not believing?” She look down and shook her head…

I hugged her again tightly…“I won’t promise I will just do it . Feeling a light nod from my shoulder… I buried my face on her ears kissing down to her cheeks until my lips reaches hers..We shared couple of smooches until we both fell asleep.

Haruna’s POV

Dejavu………………….

I feel everything happens in my dream… I release along sigh waiting in front same lift … Why am I feeling restless? After last night though Yuu said that his doing his best so he can have a day off and spend it with me…Why thoughts are kept on running on my mind… Why despite his kisses and hugs I still worry? I don’t have to think much knowing the answer is also right inside this building.. Maeda Atsuko…. I won’t be worrying too much if she’s not always with Yuu… They are together talking for the whole day…. After her elevator incident my insecurity once again hits me…unintentionally I try to look on my reflection on my phone…. Thinking I did the same on my dream I clumsily dropped my phone on the ground… I folded my skirt.. Wait?  This is the same dress I’m wearing on my dream… No, Haruna this is just coincident…Calming myself with my own words…

DING

I hurriedly took my phone on the floor and stand up slowly… When the elevator door opens I see two persons Inside the lift.. I bowed my head recognizing it Yuu’s executive assistant and his office staff… I bowed my head to them knowing that his executive assistant has a hint about my relationship with the president…I relieved that it resulted differently with my dream.

“Fixed everything so when we returned tomorrow we can relay the right documents to President…” The mid age man said with strict tone..

“ Yes, sir… But are you sure President will be fine being alone?” The younger girl in early twenties said..

“ He is totally fine, that guy can handle it alone…”

“ All the calls will be directed to his office that will be troublesome for him..”

“ I told you not to worry….”

Hearing it ideas kept running on my mind…

DING

My attention was caught by the sound of elevator indicating we already reached the building lobby….

Yuu’s POV

It’s been two hours of meeting between me and planning department head. Discussing about the company’s plans of expanding our brand in South East Asia before presenting it to board members of the company…

"Do you want to have a break? I think you haven’t sleep well for preparing for these materials?”

“I’m fine my team help me producing to this presentation.”

“There are still a lot of changes most special in terms of financial capacity… The company can’t afford this investment. I suggest that we do it slowly South East Asian where some of the countries vary economic strength on their allied countries and finding the right country to put this Investment will be a great risk. I mean we should choose a country will take our brand in new world.”

“I get it President Oshima.”

“ I told you to stop addressing me like that if it’s  just two us. It makes me uncomfortable. Can’t we stop for a while?” I rest my back on the couch…

“Why Yuu-kun is there something wrong?”

I answer her with nod. Atsuko noticed that I’m not feeling well.. I rubbed my temple to ease the pain head. Without my consent Acchan touch my temple and starts to massage I got startled with his childhood friend sudden action she walks behind the couch and continue.

“Oh Acchan” I halted Atsuko’s hands. “I feel better now”

“I’m just helping you to feel better.” She puts her right hand in my forehead.“Yuu-kun you should rest your have fever” I shook my head not listening to her advice..

"No, I still I have a lot of things to finish.."But she continued massaging my forehead and run her fingers in my scalp….I tried to stop her but I feel that my head ache eases with her fingers.

"A-acchan I think I’m feeling better now.”

“No, I will not stop this until you agree on going home and have a rest."Her fingers run down on my nape, My weak point and Acchan knows it..

"A-acchan It tickles “I can stop giggling I held her hands.

But I notice my door was open with Nyan nyan shocked face…

"Ko-Kojima-san!!"I mumbled

She just bow and slammed the door.

"Why is she here? And where is your secretary?”

“Maybe she got lost in our building I stand up "I told you to stop..I think Acchan your right I need to go home and rest.”

I left Atsuko and look for my cat. I know this will be bad…

I spent three hours of driving searching where my girlfriend ….Not minding about the head ache and the fever that I have.I went our apartment I saw her shoes in the door not properly place..

“Nyan nyan” I called her name..I don’t hear any answer…I roam around the flat searching for her. I open our room but I don’t see any trace. I heard water streaming from the bathroom I open the door luckily it wasn’t locked…

“Nyan nyan” I call her in sweet tone.

She was crying in the floor with both of her hands cupping her face..

“It’s not what you’re thinking, “I walk towards her and sat on front of her. I tried to remove her hands. But I felt a hand landed on my cheeks causing me to be out of balance and causing my butt to drop on the floor.

"So that how you guys are working?"She looked at me with full of pain in her eyes.

"No you’re just misunderstanding things Nyan nyan…Please don’t over react.”
“I saw you holding her hands and her face was just few inches away and your giggling and happy about it. Tell me Yuuchan, did you like what that girls doing in you? How could you say that I’m just over acting?”

“No!!"I raise my voice putting emphasis on my rejection.

"I told you it’s not, what you thinking?"I hold her hands..

"Are you two like this in your meetings, No are you guys doing this in her house too when you still living in her place?”

I know that she was mad but her accusations really piss me but I hold my temper I should make her stop thinking this.

“Nyan-"But before I can utter her other hand left mark on my face. I know I deserve that slap but it just worsen my dizziness…My sight was blurry now and having trouble as my lungs is demanding for air… All that giving me strength now was my eagerness to make Haruna stop.. I move my feet  torn if I’m going to rest or reconcile with Haruna.. I still hear her cries and her hands are gripped in my arms..

"Le-lets break up… We are over..” She finally let out the bomb..I loosen up my tie…

And did not utter a word as her hands are slowly losing its grip I tried to hold it but I’m to weak to win..I close my eyes…

“It’s over” She repeated.. “I never cheated…take care Nyan nyan.."I stood up and walk out of her comfort room. Pain is running in my body..I manage to return to my car and cry inside banging my head on the stirring wheel cursing myself for being stupid.. I mailed my brother to fetch me knowing there something worst than a fever.

Tbc

@shanju: Ah... you guess it right bro...

Thanks for following my fics...

@sasshirie: yes thanks for dropping a comment...

@jhom_09: Kojiyuu pa? Ito.....ah magsumbong ka.. lol....

@cisda83: ah ... I have more...

Yes..... next chaps will answer your questions....

@ryu201:ah Happy holidays ryu  :glasses: since you've requested, this will be my gift.... :mon thumb: thanks always.....

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:07:11 AM by arawche079 »

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2015, 10:38:49 AM »
I just wonder will this fanfic end with atsumina pairing or atsu yuu?

I have seen all the chapters, but their relationahip never get any better. It even worse.

Will it be a happy ending? :?

no offense, I like atsumina though. :cathappy:

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2015, 04:03:40 PM »
Wow haruna and yuu broke up?
Hmmm, ahahaa

And i dont know whos fault is this. Maybe they just need a time
Hehee,
Nice update before new year ache
Merry christmas and happy new year

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2015, 01:16:05 AM »
yes! an update!  :onioncheer:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2015, 05:14:47 AM »
Like i promise i will put a comment Kahit may pinagdadaanan ako  :cool2: hahaha

so ganun na lang yun? what did you do with my Kojiyuu??????  :pleeease:

well i think in the end its still kojiyuu i know  :onionshower: so Kojiyuu pa more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tska na yung bati ko kapag binigay mo na yung gift ko    :wahaha:

nice job Dude  :byebye:

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:16:23 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline l3utt0sai

« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2015, 05:07:04 PM »
i glad to see ur update
i wonder that kojipa is the one who break up
yuu try to get ur girl back
wait for next chapter

hope to see u soon  :cow: :cow:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2016, 12:22:18 AM »
I finally caught up to this fanfic and where does it take me?   :mon huh:

TO A BREAKUP SCENE OF KOJIYUU  :angry1:

Ugh, I'm dying on the inside......  :mon cry:

I just cant figure out if this is going to be Kojiyuu or Atsuyuu   :frustrated:

Even worse..... NYANMINA MIGHT HAPPEN INSTEAD OF KOJIYUU AND ATSUMINA!  :mon wtf:

Thanks for the update  :mon thumb:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2016, 11:04:32 AM »
when was the last time I comment here? mmm ... it seems long time ago ... hihi
already chapter 24!!! OHMYGOAT!!!
mmmm .... why Yuu and Haruna always fighting? geez ...
by the way I read your "BOND" hehe ...
next please ...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2016, 06:24:23 PM »
Well... Yuu... fight to get Haruna to listen to you...

If you really love her... you should fight for her... to be with her...

What's going to happen next?

What will Kai reaction when he heard of this incident?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline minami_24

« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2016, 02:23:36 PM »
what happened with kojiyuu?  :bleed eyes:
i'm waiting for u'r update author-san. soon please!!   :D

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 25 Update
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2016, 03:59:12 PM »
Chapter 25
[/color]

When I open my eyes I found myself laying on hospital bed.  I looked at my brother who is sleeping on the chair beside me....Then nurse walk in my room..
"Yu-yukirin"I mumbled...

"How are you feeling Oshima-kun?"

"I'm dizzy..."I held my head and sat up ...."and thirsty.."

Yukirin gave me a glass of water. Check my temperature and IV...

"You're fever is gone but you're body is still vulnerable with bacteria.." She said while I'm drinking ...

"You should see a doctor if you’re not feeling well. You had a viral infection that’s why you have high fever and you have weak metabolism.  I'm glad that you're fever is gone and you're body is recovering... She helped me lay back down on bed..

I nodded.. When Mayu wakes up, Yukirin bowed her head and leave..

" Anikii?"He seemed to know that I'm looking for Nyan nyan..

"I'm sorry, we can't contact her."I did not answer him. I just closed my eyes act like I'm sleeping again but the truth is I'm hiding that pain not seeing my girl around...I could help myself from thinking if she still concerned about my condition or is she worried about me..I think this is the best for the both of us..Then I hear the door open..

"What happened Mayu-kun?"Its Atsuko voice... I'm disappointed expecting it is Haruna..

"He wake up already but return sleeping before you come."

I felt warmth in my hand as she caressing it..

"What did the doctor said?"

"He is fine now nothing to worried about and his fever is gone.."I felt something soft touched my hand. I think it is Atsuko's lips..

"Stop worrying Atsuko- neechan. He is fine and you should go home early, I'm worried that you will get sick to because you are always staying late here and goes everyday to your work.."

"I'm fine. I cannot rest because I'm worried about him."

"His going to be fine Atsuko -neechan I know my brother..

"Will it be alright if I leave you here I'm sorry Atsuko-san I still have a class."

"It's ok I will take care of him I promise.."

"I know you will “I heard the door closed..

I remained pretending that I'm sleeping still feeling disappointed that the girl taking care of me is not the girl that I'm expecting. She was griping my right hand tightly then I feel something wet  dripping in my hands..

"Yuu-kun please.... get well I don't want to see you like this please..."I hear her sobbing...I felt bad that I'm making her worried again because I'm pretending that I'm still unconscious....I slowly open my eyes and patted her hair..

"Hey stop crying..."I said in a weak voice.

"Yuu-kun.."As she cried harder..
"I will not allow you to visit me if are just going to cry because you're sobs is stressing me more.." trying to stop her voice to come out Atsuko pouted like a child

"There, there….."I petting her head."Did I worry you?"She nodded.

"Thank you for thanking care of me Acchan" Even thought I wished for someone to do it for me.

Minutes past Acchan fell asleep I carried and laid on my bed.. Roaming inside the hospital as I'm looking for a place where I can think, I went up to the rooftop and watch the stars above..How I wish Nyan nyan was here too. But it’s over she had given up... I shifted my view as I fell that my heart becomes heavy... For four days she have not even visit me...I always say that I will not do everything to break her trust but now It’s broken...Everything we've worked for eight years just to be able to date freely is gone... I return on looking up in the stars.. I will let you go if that’s what you wish, Nyan nyan.."

I felt some one was shaking me from my slumber and found myself sleeping on the hospital bed of Yuu-kun.

"Yuu-kun, Where is Yuu-kun?"I asked Yuki. Who’s not in her nurse uniform .

"I was about to asked you the same question.."

"We should look for him. He is still not in the right condition to walk around.."I hurriedly crawled out of bed, feeling someone light grip on my arms...

"Calm down Acchan..I think Yuuboy need some fresh air he must be tired of breathing the air from the tank.."He smiled holding the Yuu's oxygen tube..

"But Saichan, Yuu-kun should not walk around his body is not yet fully recovered from viral infection. He will accumulate more bacteria if he roams around.."Sai-kun caressed Yuki back and smile..

"I know my friend he must be stubborn but not an idiot... He is still inside the hospital, He is getting bored easily that's the reason why he goes out for a while but I assure you girls he is still in the hospital."

"I should have not sleep."I said worriedly..

"Don't worry too much your knight will be back soon."I blushed on Yuki teasing...

"We will accompany you here until Yuuboy comeback.."Sai took two chair and put it about four feet away from the bed and they both sat on it ..

"Atsuko can you tell me the story, how you fall for Yuu-kun."I got startled on her request.

"You told something that he saved you but never tell the whole story."

"Ah, it happened when were kids."It's actually not like I fell in love on that way... I always admire Yuu-,kun personality and talent but that incident makes me realize that his the person I want to be with when I grow up.

"This sound interesting. Honey."Sai said while moving his chair closer..

"It happened when we were kids at Yuu-kuns sixth birthday party."

"Wait I remember that, Is it the party on their mansion?" I nodded and sit on the edge of the bed properly..

Flashback..

"Yuu-kun, don't leave me."I tighten gripped on his hand..He turn his back at me with a smile.. All our friends in the same social class gathered on their house for his birthday...Even though most of them are my close friends but a little frighten of his cousin Mocchi. I know that she's envy of me being close to Yuu-kun and Kai-kun...
"Yuu-kun can you come here, dear” Yuu's mom called him..

"Wait here Acchan I will just talk to mom, promised I will be quick."He left right before I can answer him..I know any moment Mocchi would come and do something...
"Oh, Atsuko." Mocchi grabbed my gift for Yuu-kun hidden on my back..

"Oh Atsuko is this gift is for Yuu-nii chan? I don't think he will like it "she throw the box to the fountain and run..I step on the edge of the fountain and tried to reach the gift but my arms were too short .I started crying in frustration then the girl on my back pushed me to the pool..

I struggled on the water because I do not know how to swim..I know that the water is not to deep but not feeling the bottom of the water on my feet...I started panicking.I shouted for help over and over. But because  all the guest are inside Oshima's Mansion no one seem to hear my screams...Then I feel some one trying to reach my hand but it's too short to be reached all I see was his hands was rubbing agains the edge of the fountain causing the water tainted with blood...I heard him cry and asked for helped .. When my body is losing it strength and started to shrink, someone jumped to the fountain saved my life...

"Atsuko, Please breath..I'm sorry for leaving I promise I will not leave you alone just open your eyes please..."I heard him cried for my name over and over, pleading me to open my eyes.. Opening my eyes weakly not having enough energy to open it fully my vision is blurry only seeing a silhouette of a boy near my face.  I saw him drench in water bawling to open up my eyes...

"Yuu- Yuu-kun"I said weakly..He stops and hugged me.

"Please Atsuko do not leave me again..."He sobbing..

"Please, I'm sorry  just open your eyes and I promised not to leave you again.

End of flashback

"Oh my god!"Yuki have her mouth agaped her fiancee closed it by moving his chin upward..

"I remembered it now.." Sai said

"Yuuboy did not stop crying until your father told him that you are fine.."

"And what is your gift to Yuu-kun?"

"You can still see it in his office..It's a framed picture of Acchan, Kai, and Yuu when they are kids with infinity design.."

"Yes it is in his office and I'm happy that he treasured it over the years."

"Sai-chan that’s so sweet."

"I know honey.."

And the door open slowly..

"Hi guys.." I can't stop the tear rolled down on my cheeks seeing him back from nowhere...

Yuu-kun POV

Ever since I've wake up I'm have been waiting for her to come. But every time someone would come in my room the more disappointment I feel..The feeling of our break up sinks in slowly and now I'm facing the reality. Sometimes I'm still holding on the thought that maybe she is just waiting because she cannot visit me here but come at least or she's busy with workas a friend .Silly me. I'm still holding on the fact that she still has feeling for me or still cares for me but for a  days...Fuck stop it Yuuboy...It's over I should start accepting the fact that she doesn't loves you..She got tired of everything..Yes she is famous now and can. Find someone better than an asshole like you. Someone that can be   proud of her and has a family that can accept her..

I laid my back again to the staring at the ceiling..

If only you can be a right person for her... I closed my eyes wanting some alcohol .I'm pretending that I'm sleeping again..Few minutes past I heard Yukirin and Atsuko chatting voice entering my room.. I slowly open my I eyes with a blank expression on my face..Mayu and Paruru entered my room too...
"Yuu-kun? Are you not feeling well again.."

I closed my eyes and smirk..

"I'm feeling good Acchan."

"You should be Yuu-kun because your personal nurse have been taking a good care of you.."I chuckled seeing everyone with different expression Yukirin who is teasing the girl standing beside her with pinkish hue on her cheeks. And the couple who seemed not to know how to react..

I smiled and looked out the window...

"Yuu-niichan?" I smiled bitterly to Paru..

"I'm bored and missed Kai, Why is he not visiting me?" Yukirin cleared her throat and nudge Atsuko shoulder..

"He is still busy in the renovation project in Osaka.."

"Just wait alittle Yuu-kun the doctor will come here for your final check up.”

"Thanks Yukirin for taking care of me.."

"No, you should give the credit to Acchan, I'm  just her to assist her.."Atsuko pouted cutely that made me smile..

"Thank you Atsuko.."

Atsuko's POV

"Atsuko, would it be too much if I asked you to come with me somewhere.."His request still ringing in my head... After being dismissed to the hospital..Yuu-kun asked me to accompany him.. I don't know why but I noticed Yuu-kun that he seemed gloomy this past days I thought it's because he is not feeling well but later I feel that there is a deeper reason...

"I love the sunset when it reflects to the water.."He said in a gloomy tone..I just continued observing him. He breathe deeply and exhales..Yuu-kun smiling differently the way I always used to see him.. Sadness is all over him..His eyes are sad even he is trying to smile .

"Are you thinking of something?" I really wanted to say someone but I don't want to hear it if he does..

"Work..I'm thinking how many document are piled on my table.."He chuckled..

"Do not worry chairman already had assigned OIC for your position so do not worry about it.."I know there is a deeper reasons behind his actions..

"I'm kind a relieve hearing that" He fixed eyes on the view of the bank that reflecting the color of the sky..

"That made me worried while having my vacation n hospital for a week I felt bad for the departments that I made their work  pending because of un signed documents..I'm grateful that Atsuko was there to helped.."

"How did you know that I'm the OIC?"

"Because the you are the only person in the company that i trusted the most.." My heart skip a beat hearing those word from him..I looked down trying to control my feeling to let out.. I want to tell him everything.. Yes I will do it now and not wait anymore. But my confession was cut with the sound of the growl on his stomach...

GRRRRRRRR…..

"Opps.."He laughs shyly on what happened. I think it’s not yet the right time...

tbc

@sadrilim: thnaks for dropping a comment pairing are decided already..hmmm....next chaps will answer your questions...

@shanju: it's been a long time dude.. I don't know too.

@sasshirie: thanks for dropping a comment

@jhom_09: At dahil natapos mo ang request ko...wala lang... Lol ah sorry dude... You have faith in me  :mon cry:kojiyuu

@l3utt0sai: thanks for dropping comment

@rindg: ah glad you did...nyanmina?????? hmmmmm....next chap....

@Korisu29:You're back......I can't remember too...waiting for update look at me my love..... thanks for reading

@cisda83:thanks always dropping comments... :)

@minami_24:thanks for dropping a comment .... :)

And for hmm@**** here please enjoy my update...

to all the silent readers thank you!!!!!

since this is written already I just post not without re-reading it enjoy!!!
I tried uploading this on tumblr first but I'm having a hard time on posting this I will try posting it there when I have time..

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 04:38:54 PM by arawche079 »

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2016, 07:04:09 PM »
WELCOME BACK AUTHOR-SAN!!!u finally back!
I really miss u,how was ur holiday?
It is fun? I hope u had great holiday ^^

Hm...btw,why u come bck with sad update?
And what makes me really sad is u dont put kai in this chapter at all!
Why u did this to me why?!  :on speedy: :pleeease:
I hate u!!! :mon fierce: :mon headbang:
Just kidding!!!
Lol! There's no way i hate u,u are my favorite author after all  :mon love:
I dont care if u makes kai suffer a lot just make sure he will end up with atsuko and have happy ending or else..... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Hahahah! Just update soon ,I'll waiting for ur update like always  :on drink:
Oh! And thank for coming back with an update :kneelbow: :mon bye:

(P.S lets talk on PM, im miss to talk to you  :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 07:15:15 PM by ryu201 »

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2016, 12:14:26 AM »
Oh my god, are you serious about the nyanmina thing? :3

Kojiyuu crumbles ahhh.

Thanks for the update.

(PS. Sorry my comment is short. No time, in class right now :3)
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2016, 02:52:24 AM »
I read this yesterday but im so sleepy, haha

Hmm, really nyan not come to see yuu? Maybe she go to hospital when yuu and acchan lovey dovey ahaha
I know my nyannyan she will come >,<

I think acchan start to realized that yuu thinking someone else
And i bet the one who help acchan in the pool was kai but he cant so yuu help her.

Update!

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2016, 03:36:38 AM »

Wohh? why i didnt know this update?  :badluck: wahhh kainis ka...:angry1:

tapos ganito pa? pagkatapos ng pinagdaanan ko para lang sa request mo?  :depressed:

pero alam ko naman kung san pa tutunguhan nito? Kojiyuu pa more!!!!  :ding:

busy daw? pero may time makipagharutan? yan tayo eh?  :cool1:

thank you for this update  :P  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2016, 06:32:02 AM »
yay an update!!!!
Haruna will moreeee angry if she saw Acchan with Yuu again ...
thanks for your update ....
next pliiiiisssss

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 26 part 1 Update
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2016, 05:51:46 AM »
Chapter26
Part 1

Haruna's POV

I'm rushing to the hospital..My God Haruna, What did you do? I'm in the verge of crying  looking for his room..After our fight I go home to Saitama so I can think and reflect. I turn off my phone forcing him to follow me I asked my manager for a of week vacation after loads of schedule last month... I went to Saitama thinking that my boyfriend will follow  as I always do that way back in his college days but this the first time he did not visit me to mend our relationship I only open my phone  reading Paruru's messages asking where I am  and answer her calls..Scanning my inbox I got shock reading that Yuuchan was hospitalized...I'm so wrong for not trusting him again and did not believe on him that day. ..I'm wrong I should have not accused him of flirting with Atsuko....It is true that his sick and slapping him hard worsen his situation. How could I do that to him?

Walking towards the nurse station..

“Haruna?”

I heard a familiar person calling my name.. It's Yukirin

"Haruna?" She walk fast towards me..

"Yu-Yuki, Where is Yuu-chan? "I asked..

"Oh you are late his already discharged this morning"

"So I'm late?How is he feeling now?"

"Of course he recovers fast because of his personal nurse taking good care of him..."

"Pe-personal nurse?" Yuki nodded and giggled.

"You should see how Atsuko take good care of Yuu-kun she's really different when it comes to Yuu-kun...That stupid squirrel should not let go of Acchan..."

"Atsuko take care of Yuu while he is confined here?"It felt like knife was stub on my heart.

Yuki nodded.. She's always here and wait patiently until Yuu-kun got his conciousness, Attending all his needs, She even bring her work here. Oh love.. Ah Haruna I'm sorry but I have work to do.. bye..” Yukirin squeezed my shoulder “Do not worry about him his fine and will regain his strength fast."She walks towards the elevator but I can't move my feet. I think I lose strength in my feet.

"I should be the one taking care of him.." I'm fighting the tears that wanted to escape on my eyes. I walk out of the hospital slowly..Yuki's story is killing me. Why am I that cruel to him Firstly I did not notice that his not feeling well. Secondly I said bad things and slapped his face. Thirdly I wanted to spoiled by him again that’s why I hide in Saitama..I realize that I'm such a kid for acting like that..

I went out until I reach the park near the hospital I notice that only few peoples are around..I hold on the tree as I need something to support my body..I lean and started crying.. "Yuuchan I'm sorry please forgive me.." I screamed not minding if the people around would think that I'm losing my mind..

After minutes of crying I sat on the bench mad at myself for what I have done then I felt someone gave light pat on my shoulder..

"Here" he said offering a can of juice in his hand..

"I guessed I'm not the only late comer here.."He sat beside me..

"Tha-thank you" I bowed my head as I enveloped the can of juice with my fingers feeling the coldness which is the same inside my heart.

"How is Yuu's condition?"

"He is still unconscious on my last visit but I guessed his feeling better now."Kai rest his head in his arm folded back in his head and looked to the sky..

" I'm sorry" He looked at me confusedly.

"You should tell him that...I never thought you will end your relationship with him for eight years."

"What are you saying Kai-kun? We never break up!!"

He jumped on his sit with surprise face..

" Mayu said,  that you told Yuu that you guys are over."

“.. No, I mean yes I said that but it’s not what I mean.I used to say those things to him whenever he really pissed me" He went sat back on the bench with an awe.

" Now he totally thinks you guys are over and the fact that you did not visit him made it worse.."

"No!!!" I started crying again..Your stupid Nyan nyan now Atsuko will have a chance to steal him..

"Sto-stop crying Haruna-san"

"It's not what I wanted to happen I just want him to realize how I hated Atsuko seducing him all I wanted is to stop her from aiming for Yuuchan  I hate her, I really hate how she acted in him.."

" I thought you understanding everything? Atsuko is sick Kojima-san, you should not allow his parents condition if you were just going to act like that."

"Then tell me Kai will I let them separate us or just let his family disown him? Tell me?"He averted to my gaze and not answer my question..

"I'm trying to act like its nothing and trusted Yuuchan but every time I saw her my insecurities is crawling inside me, she is rich, came from a well known family, smart not like me an airhead.."I chuckled bitterly and the worst" His family wanted her to be their daughter in law.."I shifted my head on the other side while wiping my own tears..
“But Yuu only loves you and worth everything to him.."

"I know, I'm so selfish always wanting to be pampered. Atsuko was beside him when he needs me the most, she was there taking care of him, she was the first one who noticed that Yuuchan was not feeling well and what did I do accused him of having an affair with Atsuko.."

"You should tell him everything Kojima-san. I know Yuuboy is waiting for you."

"Yes I will, I will not let him think that I already gave up..So please Kai-kun help me see him.."Kai started to call Atsuko but he cannot reach her phone then he call Mayu.

"Yo Mayu, Where is Yuuboy now?" His expression change and seemed that his hands become heavier as the phone slides down from his ear..

"Where is he Kai-kun?" He ended the call and looked at me in sternly.

"He is already boarded a plane to South East Asia with Atsuko."

"What? He just got dismissed from the hospital what are you saying? And where in South East Asia did they go?"

" I do not know..."I covered my face with my palms and cried not caring if I got everybody passing by eyes..

"Yuuchan, I'm sorry" wishing the man I hurt could hear me..

Atsuko's POV

Since the day we left Japan Yuu-kun has been acting differently he is not the same Yuu-kun I know..He is working hard on work hours and I always saw him drinking at the hotel bar at night. He is acting so gloomy since the day he got discharged... We are staying in a Hotel in Singapore where Yuu-kun is one of the investors and I'm helping him in studying the countries in South East Asia Market... But even though I'm always with him, His soul seemed floating somewhere.. He is so near yet so far... I'm so curious on the burden his carrying alone. But I'm too afraid if  Minigeshi is still the reason his acting like this..

I'm looking at my hotel room’s window staring the view outside. When I heard a sound coming from Yuu-kun’s room...I went out my room seeing him in a drunk state, Kneeling in front of his room door trying to slide the hotel room card key.. But he is too drunk to do it properly I approach him, He seemed to be so dreamy..

"Ah thank you for helping me.. "Bowing his head I think he did not recognize me. He stood up supporting his whole body with his hand in his knees..I took his arm and hooked in my neck helping him to walk properly then open his room. I laid him in his bed, remove his coat and loosen up his neck tie, I never see him this drunk before..

"Whats wrong Yuu-kun? Why are you acting like this?"

Observing him while his trying to find comfort in his bed, his too cute acting like a kid,  I bend over and stare at his face my finger trailed down from his brows, eyelid. I smiled playing with his long eyelids..Then I continued running my finger in the bridge of his nose..to his lips..This is bad I want to.. No Acchan control yourself.. I shouted in my mind.. However before I can remove my finger in his lips his already holding my hand tightly...

"I'm sorry" He mumbled I got startled..

"I cannot fight for you, I'm a coward, I' m sorry"  I got startled on what I heard my suspicion become true his not yet over her, He is still suffering because of Miichan. From mumbles it became louder...he pulled me into a hugged. I was struggling to escape from his tight embrace but as I tried to remove myself it became tighter and tighter..

"Please, do not leave me..." burying his face on my neck..

"Please, I'm begging you..."I stop and his cries became louder.. I cupped his face searching for answers. But I cannot  hide my guilt being the reason of the my love's suffering ..If I can only do something to heal your heart.. I cannot control myself anymore diving for his lips savoring the taste of the alcohol in his tongue...   We parted to fill our lungs with air and locked my lips again with him..His hands are roaming under my pajama.. I unbutton his long sleeves and started nibbling his collar bone .. He groaned and kiss my forehead.. I laid him back on the bed sitting in his crouch..I know his turned on... letting him remove my pajamas.

"I will never leave you Yuu-kun."But before I can claim his lips again I saw his face in stern look...Yuu look like he wakes up from his nightmare as we both breathing heavily, when everything sinks in me. I crawled out of his bed, grabbed my pajama's on the floor and run out of his room.

tbc

@ryu201: here is your Kai... ah I did not enjoy my holiday that much.....I'm so busy ...  favorite author?????hmmmm... I'm not believing you.You've just said you hate me.lol :peace:

@rindg:here is nyanmina..... :peace:

@shanju;here is the continuation..

@jhom_09:hoy wala kang ebidensya.......kojiyuu? hai.....haaaaaaaaaaaay.......

@Korisu29:thanks for commenting and update look at me my love..
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 08:44:39 AM by arawche079 »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Beat!! - Kyoto Towerk