JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ja Ja Uma Paradise

Author Topic: White Lies ( GB Kojiyuu, Atsuyuu, Atsumina) Chapter 40Update/ May 27, 2018  (Read 76699 times)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 26 part 1 Update
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2016, 05:51:46 AM »
Chapter26
Part 1

Haruna's POV

I'm rushing to the hospital..My God Haruna, What did you do? I'm in the verge of crying  looking for his room..After our fight I go home to Saitama so I can think and reflect. I turn off my phone forcing him to follow me I asked my manager for a of week vacation after loads of schedule last month... I went to Saitama thinking that my boyfriend will follow  as I always do that way back in his college days but this the first time he did not visit me to mend our relationship I only open my phone  reading Paruru's messages asking where I am  and answer her calls..Scanning my inbox I got shock reading that Yuuchan was hospitalized...I'm so wrong for not trusting him again and did not believe on him that day. ..I'm wrong I should have not accused him of flirting with Atsuko....It is true that his sick and slapping him hard worsen his situation. How could I do that to him?

Walking towards the nurse station..

“Haruna?”

I heard a familiar person calling my name.. It's Yukirin

"Haruna?" She walk fast towards me..

"Yu-Yuki, Where is Yuu-chan? "I asked..

"Oh you are late his already discharged this morning"

"So I'm late?How is he feeling now?"

"Of course he recovers fast because of his personal nurse taking good care of him..."

"Pe-personal nurse?" Yuki nodded and giggled.

"You should see how Atsuko take good care of Yuu-kun she's really different when it comes to Yuu-kun...That stupid squirrel should not let go of Acchan..."

"Atsuko take care of Yuu while he is confined here?"It felt like knife was stub on my heart.

Yuki nodded.. She's always here and wait patiently until Yuu-kun got his conciousness, Attending all his needs, She even bring her work here. Oh love.. Ah Haruna I'm sorry but I have work to do.. bye..” Yukirin squeezed my shoulder “Do not worry about him his fine and will regain his strength fast."She walks towards the elevator but I can't move my feet. I think I lose strength in my feet.

"I should be the one taking care of him.." I'm fighting the tears that wanted to escape on my eyes. I walk out of the hospital slowly..Yuki's story is killing me. Why am I that cruel to him Firstly I did not notice that his not feeling well. Secondly I said bad things and slapped his face. Thirdly I wanted to spoiled by him again that’s why I hide in Saitama..I realize that I'm such a kid for acting like that..

I went out until I reach the park near the hospital I notice that only few peoples are around..I hold on the tree as I need something to support my body..I lean and started crying.. "Yuuchan I'm sorry please forgive me.." I screamed not minding if the people around would think that I'm losing my mind..

After minutes of crying I sat on the bench mad at myself for what I have done then I felt someone gave light pat on my shoulder..

"Here" he said offering a can of juice in his hand..

"I guessed I'm not the only late comer here.."He sat beside me..

"Tha-thank you" I bowed my head as I enveloped the can of juice with my fingers feeling the coldness which is the same inside my heart.

"How is Yuu's condition?"

"He is still unconscious on my last visit but I guessed his feeling better now."Kai rest his head in his arm folded back in his head and looked to the sky..

" I'm sorry" He looked at me confusedly.

"You should tell him that...I never thought you will end your relationship with him for eight years."

"What are you saying Kai-kun? We never break up!!"

He jumped on his sit with surprise face..

" Mayu said,  that you told Yuu that you guys are over."

“.. No, I mean yes I said that but it’s not what I mean.I used to say those things to him whenever he really pissed me" He went sat back on the bench with an awe.

" Now he totally thinks you guys are over and the fact that you did not visit him made it worse.."

"No!!!" I started crying again..Your stupid Nyan nyan now Atsuko will have a chance to steal him..

"Sto-stop crying Haruna-san"

"It's not what I wanted to happen I just want him to realize how I hated Atsuko seducing him all I wanted is to stop her from aiming for Yuuchan  I hate her, I really hate how she acted in him.."

" I thought you understanding everything? Atsuko is sick Kojima-san, you should not allow his parents condition if you were just going to act like that."

"Then tell me Kai will I let them separate us or just let his family disown him? Tell me?"He averted to my gaze and not answer my question..

"I'm trying to act like its nothing and trusted Yuuchan but every time I saw her my insecurities is crawling inside me, she is rich, came from a well known family, smart not like me an airhead.."I chuckled bitterly and the worst" His family wanted her to be their daughter in law.."I shifted my head on the other side while wiping my own tears..
“But Yuu only loves you and worth everything to him.."

"I know, I'm so selfish always wanting to be pampered. Atsuko was beside him when he needs me the most, she was there taking care of him, she was the first one who noticed that Yuuchan was not feeling well and what did I do accused him of having an affair with Atsuko.."

"You should tell him everything Kojima-san. I know Yuuboy is waiting for you."

"Yes I will, I will not let him think that I already gave up..So please Kai-kun help me see him.."Kai started to call Atsuko but he cannot reach her phone then he call Mayu.

"Yo Mayu, Where is Yuuboy now?" His expression change and seemed that his hands become heavier as the phone slides down from his ear..

"Where is he Kai-kun?" He ended the call and looked at me in sternly.

"He is already boarded a plane to South East Asia with Atsuko."

"What? He just got dismissed from the hospital what are you saying? And where in South East Asia did they go?"

" I do not know..."I covered my face with my palms and cried not caring if I got everybody passing by eyes..

"Yuuchan, I'm sorry" wishing the man I hurt could hear me..

Atsuko's POV

Since the day we left Japan Yuu-kun has been acting differently he is not the same Yuu-kun I know..He is working hard on work hours and I always saw him drinking at the hotel bar at night. He is acting so gloomy since the day he got discharged... We are staying in a Hotel in Singapore where Yuu-kun is one of the investors and I'm helping him in studying the countries in South East Asia Market... But even though I'm always with him, His soul seemed floating somewhere.. He is so near yet so far... I'm so curious on the burden his carrying alone. But I'm too afraid if  Minigeshi is still the reason his acting like this..

I'm looking at my hotel room’s window staring the view outside. When I heard a sound coming from Yuu-kun’s room...I went out my room seeing him in a drunk state, Kneeling in front of his room door trying to slide the hotel room card key.. But he is too drunk to do it properly I approach him, He seemed to be so dreamy..

"Ah thank you for helping me.. "Bowing his head I think he did not recognize me. He stood up supporting his whole body with his hand in his knees..I took his arm and hooked in my neck helping him to walk properly then open his room. I laid him in his bed, remove his coat and loosen up his neck tie, I never see him this drunk before..

"Whats wrong Yuu-kun? Why are you acting like this?"

Observing him while his trying to find comfort in his bed, his too cute acting like a kid,  I bend over and stare at his face my finger trailed down from his brows, eyelid. I smiled playing with his long eyelids..Then I continued running my finger in the bridge of his nose..to his lips..This is bad I want to.. No Acchan control yourself.. I shouted in my mind.. However before I can remove my finger in his lips his already holding my hand tightly...

"I'm sorry" He mumbled I got startled..

"I cannot fight for you, I'm a coward, I' m sorry"  I got startled on what I heard my suspicion become true his not yet over her, He is still suffering because of Miichan. From mumbles it became louder...he pulled me into a hugged. I was struggling to escape from his tight embrace but as I tried to remove myself it became tighter and tighter..

"Please, do not leave me..." burying his face on my neck..

"Please, I'm begging you..."I stop and his cries became louder.. I cupped his face searching for answers. But I cannot  hide my guilt being the reason of the my love's suffering ..If I can only do something to heal your heart.. I cannot control myself anymore diving for his lips savoring the taste of the alcohol in his tongue...   We parted to fill our lungs with air and locked my lips again with him..His hands are roaming under my pajama.. I unbutton his long sleeves and started nibbling his collar bone .. He groaned and kiss my forehead.. I laid him back on the bed sitting in his crouch..I know his turned on... letting him remove my pajamas.

"I will never leave you Yuu-kun."But before I can claim his lips again I saw his face in stern look...Yuu look like he wakes up from his nightmare as we both breathing heavily, when everything sinks in me. I crawled out of his bed, grabbed my pajama's on the floor and run out of his room.

tbc

@ryu201: here is your Kai... ah I did not enjoy my holiday that much.....I'm so busy ...  favorite author?????hmmmm... I'm not believing you.You've just said you hate me.lol :peace:

@rindg:here is nyanmina..... :peace:

@shanju;here is the continuation..

@jhom_09:hoy wala kang ebidensya.......kojiyuu? hai.....haaaaaaaaaaaay.......

@Korisu29:thanks for commenting and update look at me my love..
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 08:44:39 AM by arawche079 »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2016, 06:45:18 AM »
Wow atsuyuu,
Why acchan is run away -__-
Ahahahaa
This more complicated than before

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2016, 06:53:49 AM »
Kaya pala? nagulat ako sau tapos ito huh?    :wigglypanda: :on ksweat:

you know already i wont take this long but dude cge lang landi pa hahaha :ding:

Yes more Kojiyuu we need that....

Just follow what i said or else? i will take my revenge, dont hurt my Yuuchan....  :on hypto:

thanks dude  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

lets go in the beach?  :on bleed:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2016, 07:05:59 AM »

Just follow what i said or else? i will take my revenge, dont hurt my Yuuchan....  :on hypto:

:smh  :smh :smh   :mon headbang: :mon headbang:

what is it I can't remember?

beach?  Where?

ayoko na!!!!!!!! Masakit na ulo ko!!!!!!!! ...pahanda nang empi
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:36:10 AM by arawche079 »

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2016, 07:43:05 AM »
sht sht sht that last scene

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 26 part 2 Update
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2016, 01:56:10 PM »
Chapter 26
Part 2

Yuu

Since the day I and Acchan arrived in Singapore...I tried to focus on my work just to avoid her as I do not want her to be a rebound she is different from other girls. Even though Kai told me before that he is willing to let go of his feelings for Atsuko if I accept hers... I really want to hurt myself now thinking it as an option. My life in Singapore turns as work on working hour and drinking If I have no more works to do. Things turns to be in different course the more I tried to deflect myself on Acchan the more chances that I become closer to her..  It all started the night I got drunk

Flashback..

I'm trying to open up my hotel room.. When my cellphone fell on the floor..I do not know why did Kai is not answering my call.. Stupid best friend where is he when I needed him..He rarely visited me when I'm sick then now his not returning my calls...Bending down reaching my phone my whole body lost its balance making my head bang on the door..Fuck I now I'm done I cannot even see where to slide in my hotel key.  My head really spinning I think I might be sleeping outside .When I felt some one helped me..Oh an angel she helped me walk inside my room, Flopped me down to my bed making her lost her balance too...She remove my coat and loosen up my tie..I'm trying to recognize her but my vision was affected by alcohol..But I know someone who did this to me it's Nyan nyan she always do this whenever I'm wasted...She is playing my eyelids the I felt her touching my lips you can claim it whenever you want.. I held her hand tightly then pulled her onto tight hugged..She kissed my lips hungrily.. I think there is something wrong with here kissed as crushes her teeth to mine many times I did not say anything just continue dancing her tongue in mine.. I suck her lower lips, not feeling the right sensation there is something wrong with her lips. I roam around my hand on her body..She remove my shirt and pushed me down to the bed.. My nyan nyan wanted to be on top now.I said to my mind.. Please do not leave me I enveloped her in my arms nuzzling my head in her..
"I promise I won't leave you Yuu-kun"

Yuu-kun? I stare at her trying to figure out who is the girl that I'm doing it right now...
Because Haruna always calls me Yuu-chan..

A-atsuko….Before I can say her named she grabbed her clothes to the floor and leave..

End

Shit Yuuboy? What did you do?  Your best friend loves her, how can I face Kai after this? And she is like your little sister!!!

" Arrhggg" I screamed in frustration.

Even tapping my finger nails on the table is not helping me to remove my guilt… Fuck what am I doing? How can I face Atsuko? Being to occupied with my own thought I did not realize that she was already seating across me with like nothing happened last night I was observing her movements…

“ Yuu-kun I think there is something wrong with the document you handed me yesterday..”

“ I will send it on your e- mail..”

“ Fine. Atsuko started opening her laptop but I close it back in her front..

“ Is there a problem?”

“ You know there is?”

“ Is it about the renovation project in Osaka or ?

“Or last night..” I tried playing along and act like nothing happened Atsuko shifted her head on the side making me gaze more on her eyes…
“I know I should not asking you about this but..”

Atsuko breathe heavily and smile forcedly..

"It is my fault I-I'm too drunk last..I took advantage on you I hope you don’t feel harassed…"

"No, It’s my fault to I'm the one who is on the right mind but...I apologize for not acting properly.."

"Stop it Atsuko..Do not apologize... geez" I fixed my sitting position..

"Ca-can we fo-forget what happened last night. It’s just an accident.” Do I have to get along with it but if I talk further I feel that I’m going to regret it…

"If that is what you want.."

"Yuu-kun?" answered her with a hum..I sipped on my cup of coffee..

"Are you still in love with Miichan?" I almost spit my coffee hearing her question... I tried to remember what I did last night..Shit what if I slipped and call for Nyan nyan's name but it doesn’t matter we are over know..

"Why Atsuko did I said something weird last night?"Her looked down on her plate..Shit I ask her a wrong question Yuuboy you make out with her last night and now you're asking her that question.

"Forget it! It's your life and I think I'm intruding too much." I chuckled If I said something weird last night She will not mention Miichan's name..

"I think I said things that made you intrigue but do not mind it..Atsuko will it be alright with you, if I asked you to accompany me around I mean we've been here for two weeks but we do not even have time to explore Singapore.."

Together we tour around the city’s famous destination. But we enjoyed more in universal studio Singapore we reminisce the movie of our childhood. I saw Atsuko's smile, I know how many boy in our High School days gone crazy just to see her and I'm the privilege one to see it up-close.. For the whole day I forgot the pain of breaking up with Nyan nyan.. I should start accepting that she not part of me anymore..

"Thank you, Yuu-kun for touring me to best attractions here in Singapore.."

"No I should be the one thanking you, at least for a day I enjoyed my stay here in Singapore.."

"But tomorrow we have to work.. A lot of work" I smiled and my eyes was captivated by it..

"How about trying the Singapore flyer before we go back to our hotel.."

Atsuko pouted and about to cry when she heard my request..

"You are not afraid of height right?"

"Before “I got it maybe the trauma from the accident made her scared like this..

"It's ok let’s just try it when you are ready.." I walk a head However I can't move further as I felt some one tugging my sleeves halting me..

"Acchan?"

"I-I'm going as long as I'm with Yuu-kun I will be fine”

Atsuko Pov

"He smiled and held my hands tightly.

"I can assure you that.."

"Please hold my hand and never let go of it."He gave me a reassuring smile.

"I will.."He said..

"We both enter the gondola it.. I intertwined my fingers in him while hugging his arm firmly..

"It's beautiful.." He said.. Watching the scenery of the whole Singapore in our eyes..Feasting how man made structure harmonize with the environment..

"Yes it is.." staring at his left eye that sparkling over the view pg the whole city..

"Yuu-kun likes beuatiful places.."

"Un.."He nodded like a kid that made me giggle.

"I think it goes with our company's vision too, Building and developing for the welfare of the whole community."

"Yes it is, together we will create better community for future generation.."

"She smiled brightly hearing me..Oh my god He is too cute my I felt the heat on my cheeks as my heart is beating crazy.

I lean my head on his shoulder..

"Are you ok Atsuko?"

"I'm fine... I just.."

"You should not force yourself, Acchan please just bear a little more we are going down now.."He is hugged me while caressing my back..Though I want to say something to make him stop from worrying but I can’t. I really wanted to stay more in this gondola so I can be spoiled and feel his arms more wrapped onto me.. Actually I thought that Yuu-kun will avoid me but he did not instead his the one who apologize even though I'm the one who initiate making out with him...Last night...Realizing what I've done with him I return to my room crying expecting that our friendship will be over. I tried to convince myself that he is the type who forgets everything when he is drunk but again He remembered not everything but he still knows that something happened between us...I tried to deceive him asking him the question to redirect the our conversation but he did the same thing asking me out on our rest day....This guy really knows how to handle a conversation and turn things in favor of him..And that one of the traits I admired about him...I enjoyed going to the places alone with him after eight years this is we finally had a chance to go out together...I know this will be my chance to made him forget about Miichan.. I will do everything to make him mine and go crazy over me....

tbc

@shanju: Atsuyuu more......here ah..this will answer your question

@jhom: gulat ka no.. I just post this..

@claito: OH... it's  been a long time.... well here...

I'll be posting 27 soon before leaving again.........

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:09:31 PM by arawche079 »

Offline minami_24

« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2016, 03:20:56 PM »
Atsuyuu? Nyanmina? hmm
But i prefer to kojiyuu hehehe :D
I'm waiting for more kojiyuu.. I miss them :'(
btw author-san....

Nice Story  :twothumbs

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2016, 12:34:09 AM »
Atsuyuu? Nyanmina? hmm
But i prefer to kojiyuu hehehe :D
I'm waiting for more kojiyuu.. I miss them :'(
btw author-san....

Nice Story  :twothumbs

Yeh,  I agree with you!  :mon star:

There may be lots of other ships out there but Kojiyuu is just the best of them all.  :mon innocent:

I wonder if Yuu is going to fall in love with Acchan now?  :mon wind:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2016, 02:39:18 AM »

:smh  :smh :smh   :mon headbang: :mon headbang:

what is it I can't remember?

beach?  Where?

ayoko na!!!!!!!! Masakit na ulo ko!!!!!!!! ...pahanda nang empi

Wahhh hahaha scared already? just remember dude....  :onionwhip:

beach samin malamang, may beach ba sa inyo?

ilang empi ba? ano to lasingan? di mo ko kayang talunin

OO NAGULAT AKO BILIS AH?  :OMG:

oh? is this for Atsuyuu moment?  :on cigar: its ok i also love them but Kojyuu pa more dude!!!

Thank you for your super fast update  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

message kita may bago kong tsismis

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2016, 03:53:49 AM »
Er... I still don't get my answer...

It is atsuyuu?

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 27Update
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2016, 05:38:25 AM »
Chapter 27

Haruna's POV

I tried everything to reach him but I guess he block my phone number my emails and personal messages from social media are not replied or his totally ignoring me.. I cried every night, praying that he will give a chance on our relationship.. When were together I always think that he might cheat on me for Atsuko but after he left for business summit in south east Asia,  I'm fighting the thought that he will do something with Atsuko.. No!!  I screamed in my head. Yuuchan only loves me Atsuko is just a sister for him.

But as the days past my fear of losing him increased no matter how I tried thinking that Yuuchan only loves me. The fact that this might be a reason for him to realize Atsuko's love is greater than mine, that girl could give her more than what I can.  This thought is killing me knowing that it will be real anytime. I want to go and find him  in Singapore but Paru said they are no longer in there as they have been going on the other countries for Business meetings. I'm walking now at the restaurant where I have to meet the designer, asking me to be exclusive model of his brand his name is Shinoda Mario, Everybody knew his name in fashion industry as his brand is getting a lot of attention internationally and being  supermodel helped him gain his connections. I arrived at the restaurant where Yuuchan played piano. I still remember how he dedicates the song for me that give happiness and memories sends pain in my heart. I asked the waiter where is Shinoda Mario' table but in my surprise. I saw two familiar figure having there dinner on the table where I used to see them..

"Mr. Shinoda is here.”. He accompanies me on the table not far away from the two. Seeing the back of my ex-boyfriend and having the full view Atsuko who gleefully eating her meal.. I saw her genuinely smiling on my boyfriend I really want to see Yuuchan badly..but not in this situation...

"Kojima-san?" A deep voice of a man wake me on my daze..

"Oh I'm sorry.. Kojima Haruna-desu.."I bowed my head..

"I'm Shinoda Mario from the house of Shinoda."He bowed his head but my attention is glued to the other people on the table..

"You're manager called me and said that there is emergency they she has to attend.."

"Yes, she just called me either."

"But I guess it’s too late to cancel the meeting so what if we just have dinner and talked about the contract next time."

"It's alright with me.." As I wanted to know more about Yuuchan and Atsuko..

“I'm sorry but can you excuse myself I need to go the rest room..”

I saw him walk near Atsuko and Yuuchan's table.. But I'm speechless when he walk towards the two people that I've been eyeing from the start.. He hugged Atsuko and gave a handshake to my Yuu.. Finally I can see him, I think he lost so much weight.. He must have suffered a lot because of my childish behavior. In a bliss it turned out were sharing tables with the two..I was seated beside Atsuko and Mario beside Yuuchan.. I want to talked to Yuuchan badly and explain things to him, how I wished he’s not giving up yet.

Yuu's Pov

One month One week six days nineteen hours thirty seven minutes and twelve seconds that's how long I’ve missed you since the day that you ended everything between us. I smiled bitterly whenever I remember those words feeling guilty of letting Acchan act like that. I know you just misinterpret everything but I cannot explain things as I will be throwing blame onto others. It’s my fault too then now you’re sitting across me with the same goddess aura..You looked lost so much weight I imagine I may feel your ribs when I hugged you, Your cheeks become thin too as I see your cheek bones, I can't see your eyes as you always looking down and I know you’re not comfortable in where you are sitting as Atsuko is beside you while looking at me sheepishly.. Now I saw you after a long time with a new man I should be happy seeing Mario returned from Paris but I can't...I don't know what I'm feeling right now but acting like I'm just cool about this hiding something that boils inside me..
"You never tell me that you two are already official."

Atsuko got choked on Mario teasing I run to her back and caress her..

"We are not, what you’re thinking." We said in harmoniously.

I saw Nyan nyan, sharply glaring on me and I know that expression. So she still affected by this?

"I'm fine Yuu-kun.." I handed the glass of water to her and return to my seat.

"I apologize for making you uncomfortable with my query.''

"No, its fine we are used of being asked like that.."

"I did not react and returned chomping my well done steak...I'm looking at her direction from time, observing..

"How about you Mario-kun I never thought?" Then Atsuko looked at Haruna she did not bother on reacting on Atsuko's teasing.

"No, This is pure business she will be our new model.."

"That’s great..Congratulations Haru-chan."

"Congratulations Kojima-san." Then I felt a warm hand squeezing mine lightly..I looked at Acchan who smiling cutely..

"Yuu-kun your mom mailed me she asked me to come to your mansion.." I nodded.

Haruna's Pov

I don't want to be rude to Shinoda-kun but I bid farewell after Yuu and Atsuko said their goodbyes I followed them to the parking area waiting a chance to speak with my squirrel. But I shouldn't have done that after what I see..
Atsuko

Yuu-kun opened the passenger sit at the back for me...But I cannot go in..

"Acchan? Why are you still afraid? I know that there is a near Subway station."

"No, Yuu-kun can - can I sit beside you?"

"Are you sure?"I nodded without thinking again..

"He released a ball of air.. "Fine if that's what you want." He opened the front door of his car..

"Yuu-kun is there something bothering you because you changed your mood?." I' m caressing his arms..

"No I'm just tired with our travel."

Without asking his permission I hugged him tightly, He tried to escape by moving his body back but too late as I've already enveloped my arms on his torso.

"Yuu-kun?" Forget her, forget Miichan its already eight years...

"A-atsuko?" He patted my head lightly..

I kissed his cheeks and hold his arms tightly..

"Yuu-kun" He replied with a hum.."I love you."

Yuu Pov

My body responds fast hearing her confession as I release myself from her hugged. I'm sweating it feels like she just drop a heavy stone on my chest..

"I-I" can't respond on what she just said.. I try to pull myself together, knowing that she will do this anytime but still I-I can't do any response it feels like I'm completely unaware of her feelings.. It's obvious that she's been observing since she confessed...I bit my lips and avoiding her gaze then my mind seems floating... I open my mouth and tried to collect the proper word's to answer but she put her index finger in my lips and shook her head..

"I know Miichan is still in your heart and I know I can't replace her but I will wait until you can return my feelings but if you can't.."She stop and shifted her head on her right I feel how hard is this for her.."I'm not going to asked your answer now or right away but please.."She's clutching my sleeves.."Can you think about it."Her eyes are pleading that sends another bomb explodes in my heart.. "Please I will wait until you can answer me.."I nodded and close my eyes from her words I know that she will not accept no for an answer... then I feel something soft pursed on my lips. I open my eyes and saw her sits on the car.. I'm little happy seeing another progress on her as she have strength to sit on the front seat of my car after months.. But I’m still stunned and wasn’t able move my body from where I'm standing..

"Yu-Yuu-kun your mom is waiting us.."Her voice wakes me on my reverie...Slowly I tried to move my feet and went inside my car...

Atsuko’s POV

Finally I had the courage to confess my feeling to him I even steal a kiss from him.. I closed my eyes while tracing my lips... My heart was beating fast but my mind has knew his answer I knew it the way he reacted on my confession.. I knew it since I was in Singapore since that ....

=========================================

Tsk...

Is he that busy I've asking him to for a meal but his always refusing me and saying his busy..I want to share to him all the things happened in Singapore and that I finally have courage to confess my feeling to Yuu-kun but it's already a week but still he hasn’t showed up... Stupid monkey... I mumbled..Then I remembered the souvenir I bought for him in Singapore a Merlion keychain that completely reminds me of him.. His strict and seems too hard to approach but Kai kun is also like a mermaid.. Then I giggled imagining him with mermaid tail, what a silly imagination Atsuko .. I've known him since childhood but I just saw his soft side like his nonsense joke, his flushed face whenever his caught off guard.. Then I remember times when his there for me whenever I need someone.. I smile I should be grateful that Kai-kun is there for I should be kinder towards him..The the elevator door opens revealing a friend that I've been missing...

"Ohayo " I said with a big smile..

"A-atsuko Ohayo.." He bowed his head that makes me giggle..His clueless expression never fails to amaze me his just turning his head left to right trying to figure out what I've been giggling of..

"Ne Acchan, are you making fun of me?"I shook my head...

"Are you from Yuu-kun's office?" Then his facial expression changes..

"Wha - why did you ask?" there something weird in his voice..

"Yuu-kun will be busy because of piled works... "

"Ah yes he said that too.."

"Kai-kun will it be ok with you if we have lunch together I have a lot of things to share.."I held his hand but pulled it fast and rubbed the back of his nape no his facial color become pale.

“You don't look fine Kai-kun.."Then I walk closer to him..

"No-no Acchan It’s just..."

Ding

The door open..

"Ne, Kai-kun can we have lunch together?"

=========================================

Walking for about fifteen minutes as we are both looking for a place to eat I got disappointed when my favorite restaurant is closed for renovation..

"Why does it have to be renovated? After coming back to Japan.." I stomp my feet tired of looking for a place to eat..Kai-kun who is walking beside me stop with worried face..

"Are you tired? I told you that we should just use a car going that resto.." He said like a father scolding his child.

"But I want to walk and it's not that far but because it's close now we've been searching for a place to eat and knowing you who’s very picky when it comes to food.."

"Are you putting the blame on me  ?"

"No.."I pouted and looking down.."I'm just frustrated..."

He chuckled and mess my hair a little..

"I'm not a kid anymore Kai-kun.." I know he wanted to console me but It's not helping my frustration..

"There is a gyoza house nearby that Yuuboy likes.."He nudge his head to the shops direction..and put both of his hand on his pocket...

"Uhn, my mood is getting better hearing Yuu's name.."

Then he started walking leading the way...

"Ittai" I said softly .Kai runs fast into my place being worried..

"What happened, Atsuko?"

"I'm having blisters" Then he lifted my feet showing my bleeding ankles...

"Why didn’t you tell me?" I know that his worried but I'm quite shock seeing and hearing his reaction..Then he bends over to see the back of my feet...

" You've been bearing the pain all this time?. "He said in very strict tone ...

"It's just a small cut and Kai-kun.. People around are watching us.. "He stand up and not listening to what I said…

"Hop on my back we are looking for a place to ease you're feet..."He squatted in front of me. "Kai kun are you sure my feet is just going to touch the grou-nd if I le-let you carry me" my voice getting weaker as I don't want him to be insulted but then I was replied with a serious glare ."And I'm wearing a skirt.." He took of his coat then wrapped it on my waist without asking permission he lifted me in a bridal style..

"If you complain again then I will never talk you ever.."

"I nodded feeling the heat on my cheeks seeing people around us are watching I hide my face on his shoulder...

After minutes he stops from walking...

"I think this is would be it" he. When I look on what has been…”      It a famous sandal and slipper brand.. I move my head to see his expression it's and it's still seriouse face from the boulevard..Then we entered the store..

"Good Mo-morning si-sir "said the sales personnel...Kai put me down on the couch used for shoe fitting then without a word he took of my high heels of while kneel on my front I was pushing him away as I'm quite embarrass on this situation..

"Wait me here...."  He bowed to the attendant and leave. About ten minutes Kai came back with paper bag on his hands..

"Where are you from? I told you that I'm hungry.."I said stomping my feet again and sulk..

"I'm sorry he kneeled in front of me and took the huge paper bag that it happens to be a medical kit.. He clean my wound with cotton and medicine..
"Ittait!!!!" I squealed while pulling my feet and covering it with my hand.

" It should be cleaned Acchan or it will get infected.."He said in a very serious tone I fix his coat covering my legs and hesitantly move my feet to him..

"He gave me a reassuring smile..

"I'll be gentle I promise.."I nodded and smile too. When I look around I see the store attendants squealing and whispering on what Kai has been doing to me..

"There it's done.." Then he lifts my feet and blew my wound that’s really embarrassing...That again made my cheeks heats up.. Oh my god what is I feeling now...

"Then Kai started walking around the store I just quietly observes him as I do not want to be reprimanded again..

The he came back "Kai-kun I'm starving..."I said while pulling his sleeves.. He patted my back..

"Wait for a while.."Then two sales personnel came to us with different sandals and slippers on their hand I look at Kai questioning why are they holding tones of sandals..." Try those and choose what you like.." I remained speechless.."I guessed your too hungry so you can't say a word...
"Then he took one of the sandals that I've been eyeing from the start.."

Then slipped into my feet without moving on my side.. "Yes its suits your dress to madam,.." I bowed an thank her for the compliment..When I look at the shelf where the sandals from it turn out that there is a same design for guys.. I tugged his sleeves again "Nee Kai-kun that one look good on you" He returned his view on me... I ask the sales person to get the pair of sandals in his size..

"Try this.."

"But it doesn’t suit my suit. “he pushed the sandals on my hand.."I sulk and played sad..

"Ok, Ok but don't think that I'm wearing those now..

I nodded fast then he tried to fit the sandals on his feet.. "How does it look?"

"It fits perfectly..." Then Kai handed his card to purchase the sandals then the sales personnel leave..

"Ne, Kai-kun"

Kai look at me..Then bend my body to see his feet at close..

"It doesn’t have smell Atsuko.."

"No..I shook my head.."

"You're feet looks like a tree with a lot of roots.."

"Eh!! “ he said with a flush face.. I pointed the nerves on his feet.. Then he hide his feet on my high heels that makes me laugh I smack his shoulder on his funny expression..

"Stop it Atsuko.." He wears his shoes again and went to the counter. The sales personnel returned to my place giving me the paper bag that I've requested for my shoes..
"You must be very lucky to have such a kind boyfriend like him ma’am.."She bow.."No where just frie-friends.."I retorted shyly..

"Let's go Acchan."

We headed to the gyoza shop that he mentioned before..As we are waiting for our order.. Kai has been silent since we arrive.. Even though I ask him some question it's obvious that his not listening as I always repeat my question then our conversation dies....Then he took his phone and started tapping the screen... why am I feeling weird being neglected by him...

"Kai-kun" Trying to get his attention once again that has been occupied by his mobile...

"Kai-kun!!?" Now my voice is little bit irritated...I held his arms and shook it distracting him from what his doing...

"Ah, Acchan what is it..."

"Ei ,Kai you’re not listening to me...Why is it that you're paying more attention on your phone.."Kai raise his brows he seem shock on what I've said...When I realize the meaning of what I've said.. When I realized that I sounded a girlfriend wanting his attention..

"I-I'm sorry" I said while removing my hand in his arm.

"I-I'm sorry...It's just -It's just I have important thing to tell you.."

"Oh, is it about your trip with Yuu in Singapore?" Why is he acting like his not interested while he always the first one who ask things about Yuu and I...

"I want to give you this..."I took his hand and put the merlion keychain in his hand.. My annoyance is still obvious on how I give him his souvenir...

"What's this?" Kai hang the key chain in his index finger while inspecting it...

"It's you... totally you...."

"Ehhhh? My mouth is not as big as this creature."

"Seriously Kai, don't you know that it's a merlion?."

"I know..."He’s clueless but still arguing to me... Why do I have such ignorant friend geez..."but still I didn’t look like this...."

"You're facial expression are just the same.." I copied the merlion face...Then he laughs... Why is he like this??.Now I see the bully and irritating Kai that I know since childhood he still hasn’t change at all.
"You're funny Acchan..."He laughs continuously while tapping his legs.. Why is so....Arghh... I let him laugh until he notices that I'm irritated...

"I'm not making you laugh.."

He strengthens his sitting position and tucks his lips to control his laughter that escapes...

" It's more like you, not me... Maybe you bought this because you imagine yourself.." Then laugh again..

"Stop arguing!!! I said it's you!!!!!."I said half shouted and smack my hand on the table which made him jump in his chair.. I feel the heat is all over my face... This is the first time that someone makes me this angry.. I'm breathing irregularly trying to suppress my annoyance then tears escaped from my eyes...Kai look around as we caught the attention of the whole shop..

"You're so mean Kai-kun.... How could you make fun of me?!!!"!"I said while catching my breath and wiping my tears with fingers...

"Sto-stop crying A-Acchan promise I won't laugh again...."Kai bow his head to the other costumers...

"Why are you not listening to me.?"

"O-ok I will listen to you..."He kneels down and held my hand

"Please stop crying A-Acchan...Ok I-I Ay....Fuck... Ok I-Im a mer-mer...".
"Merlion..."

"Yes merlion... Your right...please doesn’t cry..."I tuck my lips to stop myself from crying...

*Grrrr!!!!!
!
Kai kun look at my stomach and look at my face...

*Grrrr!!!!!!

He looks at my stomach again and returns to my face then his cheeks puffs suppressing another burst of laughter...

"I'm dizzy...."I said in between hiccups...He stared at me..

"Ok-ok" Kai stand up and about to run to the counter and return in panicky..As he see the waiter is already bringing our order

After finishing two platter of gyoza.... Kai was looking at me in surprise... His staring on the other plate on my side...

"I told you're the one with merlion and its hiding in your stomach.." I scowl as his starting to be mean again...Why is he like this?

"I'm just kidding ok..."

"You’re not funny at all don't you now that?."His true personality finally comes out..."If only I'm not dizzy then I will totally going to leave you..".Kai smiled that irritates me again.

"Sorry....I'm just..."He stops and lowers his head..."O-ok did something happen in Singapore, do I have to expect baby squirrel now?"He said without any emotion..

"We did not do thi-"I stop remembering the night that Yuu-kun and I make out...

"Ow...seems like I-m going to be an uncle now..."congratulation Acchan..."

"No it's not what you’re thinking..."I sigh shifting my view then the play back of his expression after I've confessed was playing in my mind... "I've confessed my feeling to Yuu-kun" Kai look at me with his mouth slightly open he seem shock...

He smirk then fixed her sitting position... "How is it?"

"I don't know."Silence filled the air...

"Wha-why does you re-, You know.."

"I just said, what I feel but I told him not to answer it for now..."

He remained silent..

"Hmm... congrats Atsuko...You've finally had courage... "

"Un..I wish Yuu-kun will accept my feelings.." Kai then smile and nodded..
" I hope that he does.."

tbc

I'm going somewhere that's why I posted all my stock... i won't be returning for long so.....  :hand:

@sadrilim:  hope you get some light on this chap..

@jhom: gulat ka nanaman no?  Haha di mo alam dito saamin nagkakabeach pag tagulan......

@rindg: I miss kojiyuu too.. and I agree to what you've said.....Oh it's a bait?

@minami: ah........that will be I don't know when

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: White Lies ( GB kojiyuu, atsuyuu, atsumina) Chapter 27 Update
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2016, 06:46:48 AM »
 :shock:

Wow  :shocked oo nagulat ako, san kaba pupunta at lahat ng bala mo nilabas mo na? SAMA!!!!!!  :on bleed:

mabalik tayo sa fic mo, so now i'm confused  :on_pick:

hmm but still Kojiyuu at Atsuyuu pa more!!!!!! alam mo na di ko na uulitin  :on speedy:

sige lang pagpatuloy mo lang yan

Nice job dude  :on gay:

P.S

So ano yun magswimming tayo sa baha?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 07:00:43 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2016, 07:01:51 AM »

Wow  :shocked oo nagulat ako, san kaba pupunta at lahat ng bala mo nilabas mo na? SAMA!!!!!!  :on bleed:

hmm but still Kojiyuu at Atsuyuu pa more!!!!!! alam mo na di ko na uulitin  :on speedy:

SA BITCH EH ESTE..... BEACH PALA.. GANiTO TALaGA PAG ALAM MO NA KAHIHINATNAT NG GINAGAWA MO..... MAY ACCEPTANCE....... :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

I DON'T HAVE THAT.....

ATSUYUU O KOJIYUU??????  I won't spoil you...... you already know how will this fic end so it's pointless...lol

nice job dude...

dude dito etneb lang all day na... lol

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2016, 07:55:42 AM »

SA BITCH EH ESTE..... BEACH PALA.. GANiTO TALaGA PAG ALAM MO NA KAHIHINATNAT NG GINAGAWA MO..... MAY ACCEPTANCE....... :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

I DON'T HAVE THAT.....

ATSUYUU O KOJIYUU??????  I won't spoil you...... you already know how will this fic end so it's pointless...lol

nice job dude...

Acceptance? Baha paba pinaguusapan natin o may pinatatamaan ka?  :twisted:
i think you mean bitch not beach? hahaha you know me....

ahh you have your bullet and i have the gun, so were partner in crime right? so ano to?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

am i the only person know the ending here? LOL what if you changed it? i'm still waiting dude  :bleed eyes:

wow talaga all day? ahh cge punta ako jan (bat parang iba iniisip ko -_-

Hoy!!! yung Kojiyuu ko!!!!!!!  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:04:46 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2016, 08:01:24 AM »
Ache, i think i ever read before that acchan was sit next to yuu when they have lunch with haruna and kai, maybe its just my delusion hehee but i think acchan get her trauma back because of she going with kai with car before?

Nice update, i like it :D thankyou
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:08:44 AM by shanju »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2016, 08:19:15 AM »

I DON'T HAVE THAT.....

nice job dude...

ahh you have your bullet and i have the gun, so were partner in crime right? so ano to?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

am i the only person know the ending here? LOL what if you changed it? i'm still waiting dude  :bleed eyes:

ahaha...kung gusto mo nang acceptance bigyan kita tol...

ah gulo natin pm nalang kita pag may time...

Ah partner in crime... With you? no way... lol... I thought I have the gun... and what am I going to do with the bullet?  make it a talisman close my eyes and pray.... mahuli pa ako sa airport nyan...

shuuu......

Kojiyuu wait until summer comes....

yabaa

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2016, 08:45:19 AM »
HOY YUU! WAG KA NGA! KAY HARUNA KA!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Anywhoooooooooo, bakit ganun? Bakit ang complicated?  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Will wait for your update, Kuya!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2016, 08:59:22 AM »

I DON'T HAVE THAT.....

nice job dude...

ahaha...kung gusto mo nang acceptance bigyan kita tol...

ah gulo natin pm nalang kita pag may time...

Ah partner in crime... With you? no way... lol... I thought I have the gun... and what am I going to do with the bullet?  make it a talisman close my eyes and pray.... mahuli pa ako sa airport nyan...

shuuu......

Kojiyuu wait until summer comes....

yabaa

Meron na ko nun Tol bigyan pa kita -_-
ah sige hintayin kita  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: para namang lagi kang may time
yes me? who else dude? i'm the one have the gun here so you only have the bullet, dont worry hindi ka mahuhuli, di ka naman napunta sa airport, Lol

wahhhh  :panic: :panic: :panic: summer? tagal pa nun dude!!!!

yung Kojiyuu ko!!!!!!!!!!! 

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2016, 12:44:41 PM »
Oo nga. Ang tagal na T_T

...Kuya, yung The Bond? XD

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2016, 07:10:01 PM »
Hahah, it may or not be a bait  :hee:

But I wonder why Kai was acting like that?  :dunno:

Talaga, hindi ko alam kung anong nasa utak ni Kai, ay naku...  :tantrum:

Si Haruna naman pag nakita magharutan si Yuu at Acchan galit na kagad, pero obvious naman kasi mahal ni Haruna si Yuu diba?  :luvluv2:
Well hinda naman harutan kasi hindi naman ginagawa ni Yuu, pero yeah, naghaharutan parin xD  :wriggly:

Thanks for the update!  XD
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ja Ja Uma Paradise