JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Be There

Author Topic: Like, Love series — I've fallen for you [Kuminon OS] - COMPLETED  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Kanon136

This has been sitting in my files for weeks now... It's a series of short stories in response to an image from a Pixiv member that I follow:

I like you
Do you like me?
I've fallen for you [Kuminon]
I might like you
Can I fall in love with you?
I think I like you
I haven't said that I liked you yet
I love you so much it hurts
I like you, you know...!
I love you

Since I started with the third one... updates will not follow in order, it will be random. Different ships in each story, I have some of them planned but you can make suggestions. Please excuse any grammar mistakes, enjoy~

I've fallen for you [Kuminon]

“Ah- This is bad” I groaned before placing my head into my folded arms on the table. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I’m pretty confident about this feeling. Ever since the taping of Kataomoi Finally’s promotional video, I’ve had a lot of trouble looking into Kanon’s eyes.

“Kuuchan? Is something wrong?” I heard a soft voice and raised my head. It was Rena who is sitting beside me.

“Uhhn… I’m fine, Rena-chan!” I gave her the best smile I could muster. Rena still looked skeptic but didn’t press the issue. SKE48 members are currently having a handshake event and we were taking a 30-minute break. I looked around the room to see everyone busy with their own little world.

Some of the members were busy with their phones or applying makeup, even reading manga. Rena seems to be reading something, a script for one of her guest show appearances? I looked around again and my eyes landed on her.

Kanon was squealing with Jurina hugging her from behind. Dang, I’m so envious of Jurina. That girl can sure break the ice, even with her awkward puns. What I would give to hug Non right now. Suddenly, our eyes met briefly but she quickly turned away with a tinge of pink on her cheeks.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute! I wanted to scream. Ah, she is so cute. This is so unfair! I wanted to rush over there and hug her. We were finally over that awkward phase, too! If it wasn’t for that stupid fan guy who asked Kanon about the kiss we’ll still be okay. Wait, the fans are like our savior or something… without them supporting us, we’d be nothing! Ahh! What do I do?

“Kuuchan?” I heard Rena’s voice again. I turned to my right to see her, concern written on her face. I looked around to see everybody in the room looking at me with worry. I just realize I was clutching my head, I must look ridiculous. If only the ground could swallow me now.

“Are you seriously fine, Kuuchan? You’re not having a headache, are you?” Rena asked again. I quickly composed myself and shyly nodded.

“I was just having trouble with school t-that's all,” I lied, “there’s an English exam tomorrow…”

“Mou, if you have problems with school you should have told me! I’ll help you out!” Jurina gave me a thumps up.

“Eh? But you’re younger than me!”

“Yeah, but I’m definitely smarter!”

Everyone laughed. Jurina wasn’t being mean, she’s just trying to lighten up the mood as always?it’s all in good nature. Even I laughed mainly because it’s true. However, there’s someone who doesn’t seem to join in the fun… or two.

Rena was glaring at Jurina, maybe because she was cracking a joke about my lack of intelligence. Not that I mind or anything. As for the other one, I could feel her gaze on me but I’m sure that if I return it she will quickly turn away just like before.  Ah, I’m stuck in a predicament, aren’t I?

The staff called for us to return. We quietly made our way back to our seats when I was held back “Yagami-kun, kindly exchange seating arrangements with Jurina,” the staff member said. I thanked him and walked to the other side.

“Jurina’s seat is near the end of the table…” I suddenly froze when I saw who was sitting on the chair beside my new designated seat.

“Oh, Kumi-san… aren’t you supposed to be sitting over there?” Kanon looked at me with wide eyes then she pointed at the table on the other side where Jurina is happily chatting with Yuria before the fans starts coming again.

I gulped audibly as I continued my way and sat next to her, my movements almost mechanical. “I was told to exchange seats with Jurina… I hope you don’t mind,” I smiled warily.

She shook her head but didn’t say anything. My heart was beating so fast that I could hear a loud ringing noise in my ears. “Ah- This is bad” I muttered again.

I’ve seriously fallen for her.

Our hands brushed against each other when we stood up, my face was so red that I might faint from all the blood rushing to my head. The event was pretty normal after that until someone asked that dreaded question again. “How did you feel after Kuumin stole your first kiss?”

He said it.

He frikkin’ said it.

And I’ve never wanted to bash someone upside the head so badly.

I was about to give him a piece of my mind when I felt Kanon’s small hand grabbing mine and clasping our fingers together. The rage that I felt a few seconds ago long gone and was replaced by a warm fuzzy feeling. Kanon’s radiant smile was so dazzling that I wanted to bask in it and melt all over inside.

“Kumi-san wasn’t that bad. In fact, she’s a really good kisser,” my heart almost stopped when she winked at me, “I think I might be ruined for marriage because of her!”

There was whistling and howling—from a certain puppy—noises around but it all fall on deaf ears when the younger girl gently tugged me to lean on her and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

My world stopped after that and I’m stuck in a daze. I might look silly but that’s okay! I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I’m pretty confident about this feeling. And this feeling of mine is reciprocated by the girl I’ve fallen in love with. As long as I have her, I have nothing to worry about…

Well, except for that English exam for tomorrow!

"I like you" the first part of the series is actually Atsumina but I'm not done with it yet...  :sweatdrop:

I wanted to widen the fanbase I support that's why I started this so if any of you guys want me to write a certain ship under what situation, please suggest and I'll do my best to write it!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:41:18 PM by sophcaro »
Team Hormone
I read. I write. I draw. I dream.
And sometimes, pixel art :)

“If there's a book that you want to read,
but it hasn't been written yet,
then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Like, Love series — I've fallen for you [Kuminon]
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 03:09:15 AM »
WAAAAHHHH! KumiNon!!
Shit...my heart is beating doki doki....
Lol, the English exam...

I love all SKE ships, but I'd love to see GomaYukko or NaoNan

Offline NewHeaven

• TomoTomo and Furuyanagi forever
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 03:20:01 AM »
Nice OS of yours  :on GJ:

I'm waiting for next one

And I'd love to see a Furuyangi or GomaYukko :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 05:35:50 AM »
too goooooood.... too cuuuuuuuute... I hope you will make another kuminon :) thankyou! :bow: :bow:

Offline Akariii

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »
So adorable !!! Kuminon is always cuuuute !!  :inlove:

I know it's a pretty unusual paring but I really like KumiRena or Sayanee/Rena xD  :wub:
Still I'll read your next stories since I loved the first one !

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Be There