JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight

Author Topic: La Petite Mort (The Little Death) - Atsuyuu Chapter 2 1/23/17  (Read 3427 times)

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
La Petite Mort (The Little Death) - Atsuyuu Chapter 2 1/23/17
« on: October 17, 2016, 05:26:23 AM »
Before i start this story i want to say my english is suck so yeah lot of trash...

La Petite Mort

Prologue
New Beginning
[/b]

This is the first time I feel peace, no pain, I can breathe clearly without coughing, and the numb I always feel in my body gone. The tears always in the corner of my eyes fade and my parents eyes looking at me and feel pity for me. The fear I feel every day of my life gone, like this is the new me, no tears and the heavy feeling I kept gone all of that gone when I start to close my eyes. And the last word i heard from my father telling me it’s ok and don’t worry and it’s time for me to take a rest. It’s still in my memories and when I slowly close my eyes, I heard my mother cried so loud that I can still remember her sob and the way she call my name. They right it’s time for me to take a rest to all the pain I feel since I born. Since the Doctor said there’s no future for me, but still I smile for them. But my sick start to eat my body and the smile fade and the only thing I can do is looked at my window and watch the outside world. And day by day I feel weak and I start to lose hope that my Doctor is right I don’t have a future and the only thing I can do count the days left. And if there’s future for me, I hope when I wake up, my life change, no more pain, no more tears and no more cry.

I feel something soft in my lips; I start to move my finger and my hands that start to shake. I breathe and smell something sweet in front of me, I slowly open my eyes but the only thing I can see is someone face. I open my eyes wide when I can still feel that soft flesh in my lips and start to figure it out what’s happening. Someone kissing me while I soundly sleeping I don’t know what’s happening so I push her hard and I saw she stumble in the side of the room. While I sat up fast and look around, I feel cold and when I look at my body I’m half naked. I cover myself with that white sheet that covering my half body.

I’m still figuring it out where I am, and why I’m sleeping in this steel table, I look around again and my mouth hang open, I know where is this. In the morgue, why I’m here and what the hell?!! why I have tag in my feet? 

The girl I pushed, stand besides me, I scan her, she’s a small petite girl, and she’s wearing a black jacket with a hood and her jeans is ripped in the knees and wear a black boots. Her eyes have dark eyeliner and her hair braided in the side while the other side is messy. She have a black aura but when I look at her again, I think she’s cool, she can attract girls for sure. Even if I’m a girl I will fall for her because she looked cool.

“Are you done?!” she said with a deep voice.

Oh I notice her dimples when she spoke and I think that’s make her cute; I frown at her while she titled her head and wait. And then I remember what’s happening.

“Wha.. What??” I ask her stuttering.

“Are you done looking at me?” she said with that sad eyes.

“I’m not..” I look at my right hiding my red face, but I remember what she did earlier. “And why you’re kissing me?? and what is this place?? Why I’m here???”

“Obviously you know the answer in your second question…” she said.

I furrow my brow, how did she know what I’m thinking earlier?

“Oh shit??” I cursed even if I don’t do that. “I’m dead?” I ask her while I grip the sheet so tight, I don’t want to hear this.

“Earlier.. Yes.. but not anymore…”

I’m confused what she said, “What do you mean?”

“I bring you back..” she said cold like its normal for her.

I laugh, when she said that and I look at her and wait if she’s joking but there’s no sign she’s joking, “Are you serious?” I ask her.

“There’s no time for me to joke… so Yes..”

I froze for a minute and think hard if I’m still dreaming or what, but the girl still look at me and wait for my next confession.

“So?? I died earlier and you bring me back to life it’s that what you mean?” I ask her.

She nod and look at me with her death eyes, “Who the hell are you?”

“Grim Reaper…”

We look at each other eyes, “You think I will believe you?”

“I don’t care if you believe me or not but one thing, your soul is mine…” she said again with that cold tone.

And that moment I feel cold and all the things happening to me sink in, I want to say something but someone interrupt us and the door open. I guy stand in front of door and froze and his eyes wide, I look at the girl beside me. But her facial expression is blank like this is common for her.

“Hi…” I said to the guy in the door and wave my hand awkwardly.

But to my surprise he runs fast and I heard him, he calls a Doctor. I close my eyes and I know from this day my life change, but this is not the change I wish. I want a normal life, like I can go to school, meet a new friends or date a boy that’s the change I want, not this.

“You need to remember my 3 rules, your life is mined now…” the mysterious girl said.

I take a deep breath and look at her, “What rules??”

“Don’t tell anyone I exist or else? I will take the life I give to you… tell lie to them when they ask you, act you don’t see me, act you did not talk to me, I’m nobody I don’t exist… and wait for the other rules..” she said and then she cover her head with her hood and put her hands in the pocket of her jacket and walk outside and act nothing happen.

I still can’t believe what’s happening, but I forget something important, that girl name or if she have a name. But one thing I’m sure we will meet again, with her other rules, her first rule is easy.

I’m Maeda Atsuko and this is my story.

TBC
[/size]

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 05:46:46 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline midori lime

• Kojiyuu is Wan Wan and Nyan Nyan.
Re: La Petite Mort - Atsuyuu (prologue)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 06:35:32 AM »
we meet again author san.. I like this fic. I like the way you put a magic inside, the way you create each characters, Yuko is cool.. is she a gene?  :hip smile:
please kindly continue until the big end and you will be my favorite author rank 1  :D :D :D :D :D :D
sincerely yours, Midori Lime.  :yossi: :otomerika:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 03:32:58 PM »
Yuko as a Shinigami OMG XD

"Your soul is mine now!" lol

This is gonna be fun for Acchan.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 06:35:08 AM »
Here's my new update sorry i take this long, i want to post this if i already finish writing this, so yes im done this fic have 12 chapter.. and again sorry for my grammar...

La Petite Mort
(The Little Death)

Chapter 1: The Grim Reaper

I close my eyes while sitting and feel the wind in my favorite place in top of the Tokyo Tower here no one can disturb my silence. I know no one can notice a reaper like me, they afraid of me, afraid of death, I’m a reaper who bring death to anyone but what I do earlier? I broke my own rule and what I’ am, I don’t know why, I don’t know how but the only thing I know is save that girl.  I don’t a touch myself to anyone, I’m nobody like they always said, I don’t exist this is the first time I show myself to human.

That human? The day I laid my eyes on her and wait until the machine beside her stop and it’s her time to say goodbye to the one she love there’s something about her that change me. I stand in front of her hospital bed and look at her tiny body and she looks so helpless. My mind said take her, bring death and stop her suffering, but I stay my eyes on her and watch all the people around her cry for her. My heart beat faster and feel something inside me that I thought gone a long time ago.

No one can affect me; I don’t have feelings but why? Why? I feel this? She’s like a sun that I can touch. There’s something about her I want to know, she’s the reason I’m thinking hard. I want to know all about her, I know her name of course, her past but that’s not the thing I want to know. I want to know that smile, why she can still smile even if she knows she will die. How she can laugh and still hope that there’s a future for her, how? That human? She’s different.

I slowly open my eyes and see the lights in each of that building in front of me, for me they like a star. The star I can touch and I can look down, i feel someone presence behind me,  i look at her in the corner of my eyes. I can see she spread her black wings to show how beautiful that wings. But I’m not impressed; I look back and watch the whole city instead.

“I heard what you did..” she said.

I keep silent like I don’t care if everyone knows about that mistake.

“Big Boss not happy..” she said again.

“Why his not happy??” I look at her and saw she’s smirking, “He knows that soul is not for him…”

I stand up and face the girl in front of me,  she cross her arms and smirk while I put my hands in my jacket and look at her cold.

If one person can talk to me like this? That person is her, even if I hate her, I don’t have a choice she’s always around me. She have a beautiful black wings and lot of angels envy her, a tall with a bob hair stand in front of me and start this conversation.

“You’re really interesting… you always entertain me, who will think you will do that to human?” she said and laugh.

I move myself closer and look up, even if she’s more taller than me, I know I’m more powerful than her. I can sense the fear in her eyes when I move my face closer and look at her eyes this time I’m the one smirking.

“This is none of your business…” I said with my cold voice.

She step back and spread her wings, “Of course this is my business, you know what mess you did!!!” she said more louder than her usual voice. “You give your own soul just to save that human… and now?? You know all the lost angels will hunt her just to save their soul…” her confession.

“So?” I blink my eyes few times and look bored.

She hissed, “I hope you won’t regret this, Reaper… if you think you can save her with that power you have, your wrong… you make her life more miserable…” she said again.

“Are you one of them? Who wants my soul” I ask her.

“No.. I’m not interested with that human and with your soul… you broke our rules and big boss is mad there’s no place for you, from now on… I can’t save you this time..” she said again.

“Why are you doing this? Why you’re always with me? the day I open my eyes and start being a reaper why your always beside me and watch me??” I ask her again.

“You don’t remember don’t you??” she asks me back.

I frown, I know I lost my memory a long time ago since I become a reaper, “If I remember I won’t ask you..”

“Right…. It’s good you don’t remember and stay what you are… I don’t know what you see with that human but I think for you she’s interesting…”

“She’s??” I think for a while, I don’t know what to say  she’s not special like she said. “I don’t know why I save her and give my own soul..” I look at her eyes and show I’m lost.

She looks at me like try to read my mind, “I see..” she said.

I tilted my head and frown, “What??”

“I want to see that human next time..” she said again and spread her wings.

I want to stop her and warn her to stay away with that girl but I’m already too late she’s gone, I watch her fly. I clutch my fist, I remember that girl again, she’s right I will clean this mess and protect that girl and save my own soul. I’m still watching that angel and the wind blows and mess my hair, while I’m trying to fix my hair.

“Yuuchan”

My eyes wide and look at my back, that voice again, I always heard that every day like someone calling me but when I search for her I don’t find anyone I’m alone. But that voice is familiar like I already heard that somewhere along time ago.

TBC
[/b]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for the comment i appreciate that  :)

and to my Cherie thank you for always supporting me  XD

Offline midori lime

Re: La Petite Mort (The Little Death) - Atsuyuu Chapter 1
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 04:02:18 AM »
wow!! u write another amazing chap! standing applause for this fic. really I like it. its like what I want, magical. 
so Yuko is a reaper that betray her duty,, I like it. and who is the taller black winged angel? Haruna rite? she is yuuchan's lover before yuuchan lost her memories.. am I wrong?
I see its gonna be a long story and I can't guess if it's gonna end wif atyusuu or kojiyuu. wof! it's just chap one, I will hold my mouth.
I curious wif the other rules. I curious wif the lost memories of Yuko's.
I see you hide lot of things here author san (including haruna).
 You make me super curious wif this fic  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:
 so please, update soon or else I will drop your rank down on my fav author list  :angry:  :twothumbs

:jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip:

again, thanks for this amazing fic. I will read all the chap hungrily  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: u

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: La Petite Mort (The Little Death) - Atsuyuu Chapter 2 1/23/17
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 05:46:25 AM »

Sorry for my grammar in this fic. :bow: :bow: :bow:

La Petite Mort

Chapter 2: No way!

Acchan POV

Weeks pass my life back to normal, that’s everyone thought, for me it’s different, when they found me in the morgue and still alive they say its miracle. My parents can’t believe this is happening, that I’m still with them, they do another checkup and everyone surprise when the cancer gone. I’m also shock but my mind back to that girl, when she said she will back for her other rules I wait for her. But no cute/cool girl, I want to thank her, for giving me another chance. All of this is because of her, she save me with this sick and she’s the reason I can go to school like everyone’s do.

I ask my parents to allow me to go in school for the first time, this is what I want my only wish to have a normal life.  At first they want to make sure that I’m healed, they afraid that my sick back and it’s dangerous for me to go outside. But I beg and hoping they will say yes, I already mention this to my best friend Miichan. She’s my childhood friend, she always visit me and tell a story every time she have a hard time in her school. And when I said the good news that I can go to school with her, she’s so happy like she want me to meet all of her friends.

“So what really happen??” Miichan ask me when she visit me in my house, she’s still curious about that miracle.

“What do you mean?? I already told you.. i wake up in the morgue and then I saw a guy in the door and the rest.. that’s it” I lied, I can’t tell her the whole story that the Grim Reaper suddenly appear and give me second chance that’s her first rule.

“Why I feel you hiding something from me..” Micchan frown and sit in the side of my bed while I rest my back in the headrest of my bed.

“I don’t hide anything from you Michan” she look at me and I know I don’t convince her, I want to change the topic so I said something that make her forget what we’re talking, “I have a good news” i smile wide. “I will go to school tomorrow.. my parents fix all the things I need..”

“How??” I feel Michan excited with my good news.

“Well it’s because I’m smart enough and you know i home study before, the school grant my request…”

Miichan hug me so tight, “I’m happy for you Acchan..” she said in between of our hug, “Even if all the things happen is weird, still I’m happy..” she push me a little so she can see my face, “And… I will do anything for you to find a boyfriend..” she said while grinning.

When she said boyfriend, I suddenly remember the face of that girl, I frown, Miichan wait for my reaction but I’m still confused why I always remember that girl.

“Ah Acchan??? Are you thinking something??” she waves her hands in my face and wait for me.

“I remember something that’s all…”

“Something or someone??” she asks me again.

I blush, I look away to hide that, “Eh???” Michan voice is loud. “Acchan?? You like someone??”

I frown hard, “No!!!! i remember someone who annoyed me that’s all and besides I don’t know that someone we just met once..” and she’s a reaper I said in my head, my eyes wide when I remember i almost tell her about that girl. But I notice Miichan froze, I blink my eyes I want to know if I’m dreaming, I look around in my room and my clock stop too. I look closer to Micchan and wave my hands in front of her face, but I don’t see any reaction, my mouth hang open when I know all the things here stop. I stand up in my bed and walk towards in my window but the wind blows hard. The wind open my window and i try to look but I cover my eyes with my arms because the wind don’t stop and I feel my body will fly soon if this is wind don’t stop.

I saw a girl sitting while her legs cross in my window and her face she’s not happy, she still have this cold stare, “You still remember my first rule right?” she said in her deep voice.

The wind suddenly stop and I stand straight, I want to open my mouth but I don’t know what to say. I feel I disappoint her, “You know what it means right?” she said again.

“Wait!!!” I stop her, she enter my room and stand in front of me, “I’m sorry okay??  but I did not tell her anything yet I just said someone and she don’t have a clue about you… so I’m still safe, right??” I ask her back.

But she just looks at me blank, I know I don’t convince her, I bite my lower lips and look at her again but this time I show my puppy eyes.

“That’s not going to work..” she said bored.

“I know…’ I shrug my shoulders, “So why are you here?” I ask her.

“For my second rule..”

I gulp and wait for her. “Maeda Atsuko?” when she said my name with that lips my heart race.

“Ye.. yes??” I’m stuttering.

“I need you to be always with me, don’t go far without my eyes on you” she said.

My mouth hang open, I don’t know if she’s serious or what, “What do you mean??” I ask her.

“For your safety..”

“For what?” when she said safety I feel worried, what she mean with that.

“I don’t need to explain everything to you… your life is in my hands you don’t have a right to ask anything or else I will allow you”

“Ok fine… you said I need to be always with you?? How I will do that? I don’t know where you are.. you just suddenly appear here and beside I will go to school tomorrow…” I complain.

“School??” she ask me.

“Yes school?? You know where students go??”

“I know what school is..” she glare at me and for a seconds I saw a emotion, “You don’t need to go in school, it’s dangerous…” she said and I feel she’s worried with something.

“Why?? I need to go there, my life back now…”

She look at my eyes, “Okay.. I don’t have a choice right??” she said but before I answer her, she’s gone like a wind.

“What the hell Acchan??!! Why your there and how did you do that??” I heard Miichan voice and eyes wide when she look at me standing in front of my window.

I don’t know what to say to Miichan so I just smile at her, I know this is going to be a long night.

First day of school for me, I’m excited when I introduce myself in front of my classmate, “Good Morning, I’m Maeda Atsuko, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu” I bow.

“Maeda-san you can take your sit now” my teacher said and gesture her hand in the vacant chair in the back and near at the window.

I walk slowly and pass Miichan she gives me a thumbs up and smile wide, I’m glad I’m in her class. I sit at my desk chair and get my book at my bag and put that in my desk.

While my Teacher discuss a math problem, someone enter the room a guy at his middle age and with his colorful sweater whisper something with my Teacher. And when his done, our teacher look at us again, “I think we’re lucky today we have a new transfer students she’s from America, please be nice with her..” she said and then we all look at the door.

My mouth hang open, when I saw a girl with her cold eyes stand in the front of us, she’s looked different. She don’t wear an eyeliner today and I think she comb her hair this time, I feel my cheeks red when she look at me. And back to my classmate, “Oshima, Yuko Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu..” she said and bow.

“No way!!” I whisper.  

TBC

thank you for reading, i will update this next week  :) :) :)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 12:25:05 PM »
It's back! :D

So Yuko is now at Acchan's school...

This will be fun. XD

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline midori lime

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 06:46:51 AM »
I like this fairy tale..
what's wrong wif Yuko's memory? where is Haruna? is it kojiyuu or atsuyuu?????
 :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
post the next sooooooooooooonnnnneeeeerrrrrrr  :angry: :angry: :angry:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight