JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Dress Off

Author Topic: (Group) Alice Project Company  (Read 167724 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: (Group) Alice Project Company
« Reply #500 on: February 17, 2015, 10:25:46 PM »
This is an English language jpop news show which features Kamen Joshi. Me and Haggu were at this show XD
That reporter was just to the left of me during the live cuz I remember she was all excited and then jumped up and cheered at the wrong bit and then looked embarassed  :lol:

They said there would be a part two next week!  :thumbsup

Part 2!

The latest Daily Alice is on the press event (and niconama live) for Jun-chan winning the Young Animal comp!  :twothumbs

Edit: and another vid of Jun-chan and Kinchan's press event:

And Jun-chan's comment vid:

In the individual vid Jun shows off her rapping! And her crow impersonation  :lol:
The rapping bit is so cute! I keep repeating it, LOL.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:25:36 AM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #501 on: February 19, 2015, 03:20:47 AM »
Jun chan's カラス monomane was amazing!

She's just expanded her fan base
with a whole new demographic dimension!

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #502 on: February 20, 2015, 12:38:16 AM »
This week's (2015/02/18) episode of "Kamen Joshi no Yappa Zenryoku da ne~!" was awesome! In fact it is the first episode I would recommend to people (that like idol variety TV). Sadly, the youtube vid I watched has been deleted. It was here: and in much higher video quality than previous weeks uploads. Basically most of the show was a game of "musical sleeping bags" which was really fun. Basically musical chairs but they had to get in sleeping bags instead. It skipped the school swimsuit bathing segment, and the sleeping singing segment, both of which aren't really great. It did a cooking segment again, at Sakura Nodoka's house. Her flat looked cool, and she cooked otofu okonomiyaki, which looked like something fun to try out!

Chihiro

Offline Haggu

« Reply #503 on: February 22, 2015, 03:05:56 PM »
Unfortunately, Maari will be graduating from Alice Project on the 12th of April :( http://ameblo.jp/nyanc0rinc0/entry-11993313867.html I have to say it has taken me completely by surprise...as I wasn't expecting anyone to be leaving before SSA.... She may not be my oshi, but she's still an important member of the group and it makes me sad that she'll be leaving, I'm glad I got to meet her before she graduated though.

I seriously feel for all the Maari oshi, those guys will be feeling it the hardest :( I'll probably have more to say when her graduation actually rolls around but yeah...hoping she has much success with wherever life takes her after graduation.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:16:08 PM by Haggu »

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #504 on: February 22, 2015, 09:13:31 PM »
wtf...she's been with the company for so long.... :badluck: :depressed: :err: :pleeease: :gyaaah:

Offline Haggu

« Reply #505 on: February 22, 2015, 11:49:26 PM »
Yeah...but all good things come to an end I suppose. Apparently none of the other girls knew this was coming either so it's hit them just as hard as us...(probably even worse) Maari said that she'd been carefully thinking about all this for a year..quite a long time to bottle it all up. But I do agree with one of Kanon's earlier tweets, saying until graduation nobody cries, we need to smile instead, basically giving Maari the best time ever until the very end. Unfortunately, a lot of us are still going to be sad regardless. :(

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #506 on: February 23, 2015, 01:51:05 AM »
Not only Maari, but Koyanagi Tomoe also announced graduation: http://s.ameblo.jp/koyanagi-tomoe/entry-11993455986.html

Prior to this Tomoe changed her twitter @/name, protected her account and removed AP stuff from it. Tomoe created a new unprotected twitter account. Her blog post was sent without management approval.

Hayase Amu also recently changed her @/name, removed AP from it and deleted tweets.

Satsuki Araya has kept her @/name and still unprotected but removed AP from it and deleted tweets.

Also worth noting that Aizawa Mina has also been absent from PARMS, twitter, and blog for about a month. Although I few days ago she tweeted an apology.

Matsugami Yuko has been absent since mid-December.

With Bunshan's article on them in early January also, I am seriously worried...

Chihiro

Offline Haggu

« Reply #507 on: February 23, 2015, 05:55:20 AM »
Yeah....to say I'm worried is definitely an understatement. Here's an English translation of her announcement in case anyone missed out on seeing it http://mayuyu.co.uk/post/111815179445/graduation-2015-02-23-08-10-20-hello
I guess we just ride this storm and see what happens :(

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #508 on: February 23, 2015, 09:29:22 AM »
fuck...oh well, it was nice while it lasted...first all these changes going on with hello project, now this? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #509 on: February 23, 2015, 09:33:50 AM »
Satsuki Araya announces graduation: http://s.ameblo.jp/araya-satsuki/entry-11993602382.html

I was more surprised about her than Tomoe as Satsuki seemed to have properly returned to PARMS whereas Tomoe only turns up for other SG seitansais and media appearances.

Wonder what will happen next.

Satsuki won't hold a graduation show.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 08:43:24 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Haggu

« Reply #510 on: February 23, 2015, 09:43:05 AM »
Just seems to be getting worse ;_; Please no more.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #511 on: February 23, 2015, 08:20:32 PM »
Still find Amu's state questionable: Now with all those girls quitting and changing Twitter, I have my doubts that her illness is the only reason. Hasn't she just been back to PARMS a short while ago? But on the other side Amu still hasn't officially announced graduation. Strange...

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #512 on: February 24, 2015, 09:42:18 AM »
since several of the key girls seem to be jumping ship, so am i ...  :thumbdown: i have to admit, that part of me feels disgusted at supporting them through what we all thought was their biggest moment and then they leave so suddenly? if they can quit so soon after being the first and only indie idol group to hit no. 1 then i don't see why i should continue supporting them....i am truly heartbroken...

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #513 on: February 24, 2015, 10:58:52 AM »

since several of the key girls seem to be jumping ship, so am i ...  :thumbdown: i have to admit, that part of me feels disgusted at supporting them through what we all thought was their biggest moment and then they leave so suddenly? if they can quit so soon after being the first and only indie idol group to hit no. 1 then i don't see why i should continue supporting them....i am truly heartbroken...
I think this decision is a bit premature. First we need to know what the reason is for all those seemingly uncaused graduations, like Tomoe and Satsuki.
My two favourite members now quit, but here it could be understood (Amu - ill, Maari - age).
For me everything changes if failures/mistreatment of management is the real reason for all that. This I would regard as inexcusable.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #514 on: February 24, 2015, 02:27:48 PM »
What the hell is happening and wonder ia any of that related to the scandals... but so many graduations out of the blue it's really a scandal itself

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #515 on: February 25, 2015, 01:59:36 AM »
Well, I'm still not sure what's going on, and it's still all really worrying... but, as Wattstax said, I'm not ready to jump ship yet...  although, these last few days have been bad... I hope john_hung gives them a second chance, and still supports his oshimen...

Btw, Tomoe's new account; https://twitter.com/tomoeka_ts_4
(don't you think she looks like ex-AKB Tomochin with that hair? And similar name too, lol.

And I didn't know ex-SG Kameda Reona has a new twitter with her new group: https://twitter.com/Reorinx

It's interesting to look at the limited list of AP (and ex-AP) members that those two follow on twitter...

---

Onto something more enjoyable...

I watched some new AP vids for the first time in a while and they were enjoyable  :)

First up was the latest costume live:

I thought Moa and Miishan really rocked it there - although I don't normally like the styles they put on, they were really living it and it looked a lot of fun :thumbsup

---

And the vid on the 2015/02/24 issue of SMART featuring Jun and Erina:

There's 8 mags/books with Jun in this month  :panic:
My credit card hasn't been happy with a lot of orders from CDJapan and Amazon JP, but it's really good for Jun, and I'm really pleased she's getting so much work and recognition (even though she misses a lot of PARMS performances due to the shoots)  :twothumbs

Chihiro

Offline Haggu

« Reply #516 on: February 25, 2015, 04:37:30 AM »
Despite all the negativity that's going on lately, today my copy of Mizugi Kamen arrived \o/ And I must say, despite the general nature of the book, I was actually surprised to find some stuff in here that's somewhat tasteful imo. It has some really lovely Anna pictures with lots of smiles which makes me really happy to see too :) The Jun and Erina pictures were nice as well...but it's no secret who I really bought the book for.

Honestly, I would love to see a non gravure picture book as well because I would be just as satisfied with that also. I definitely feel it was worth the price and if your oshi is either one of these three girls it's definitely worth owning, but I realise gravure isn't for everyone. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:04:45 AM by Haggu »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #517 on: February 26, 2015, 12:55:59 AM »
^ That's some fast shipping!

Hmm, Jun vs Nanaka vs Yuki rap test:

I don't get what it's for, but they all look so serious and worried, and Nanaka really struggled there... it seems a hard song...

Amaki Jun first solo cover Young Animal (competition winning thing - thank you again if you voted!)

Out 27th Feb.

Pre-order links:
Amazon JP
CDJapan

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd