JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Hero

Author Topic: Second Chance/Akiba Fight Club  (Read 68799 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 15
« Reply #220 on: August 08, 2012, 05:23:32 AM »
Kojiyuuu!!! mm but i have a doubt.. haruka walks with yuko in her arms in underwear

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 16
« Reply #221 on: August 08, 2012, 06:11:50 AM »
Today's chapter is going to show a little more darker side of Rena but also some goofiness between her and Jurina. I hope you all enjoy the chaper.
==================================================================================

Chapter 16

Her breathing was heavy and her body felt weak. Blood was dripping from her arms and legs. She could only see through her right eye and the vision was already bad. Her body lied there limp like an old doll. She wanted to cry but no tears would come out. Something in her mind wanted to scream. It wanted to got nuts and start breaking things.

"You monster."

"No! I'm not a monster."

"Look what you did to your brother!"

"No I didn't do it!"

"He's dead and it's all your fault!"

"Nooo!"

Rena woke up covered in sweat. Her heart was racing and and her body was shaking.

"Rena?"

A sleepy Jurina reached out and grabbed Rena's hand trying to calm the startled friend. At first Rena was trying to catch her breath and then she finally said.

"It's ok Jurina I'm fine. Go back to sleep."

Jurina slowly fell back asleep and once she was, Rena got out of bed. She got dressed and ready for work but then she remembered that she had the day off.

"Oh great..."

It was five in the morning and since Rena was up, she decided to go for a walk. Rena headed to an old park she used to go to when she was little. She sat at the same old swing set she used to sit on. It held memories of her past that she actually enjoyed. While she was sitting there, someone came from behind her.

"Yuko?"

"Hey."

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" Rena asked.

"I was just up and around. Why are you here?" Yuko asked.

"I had a nightmare."

"Was it him again?"

"Yes."

"Rena that was eight years ago. You need to get over it."

"I know but I just can't."

"Have you been seeing the therapist?"

"Yuko, you know a therapist won't help."

"That is true. Still, when I first met you, you were a mess."

"Don't remind me."

"Anyways, I better get going. I suggest you do to."

"You're right it is almost time for Jurina to wake up. I'll see you around."

"As to you."

Rena left the park and walked back to the house. She quietly walked in and found Jurina just starting to wake up.

"Morning."

"Rena? What are you still doing here?" Jurina said.

"I have the day off." Rena said.

"Oh. Well if that's the case come back to bed with me."

"I'm not sleepy though."

"Please."

"Fine."

Rena climbed back into the bed and Jurina cuddled close to her.

"Jeez you really are still a kid." Rena said as she stroked Jurina's face.

Jurina had fallen asleep again and Rena knew wasn't going to get out of Jurina's grip anytime soon so she decided to fall asleep again.

"Oni-chan push me higher!"

"Ok ok just wait a minute Rena-chan!"

"Oni-chan?"

Rena looked over and saw a younger version of herself. It was her and her older brother. They were at the park Rena was just at. Younger Rena was getting on the swing while her brother was starting to push her.

"Higher Oni-chan!"

"Hey you two be careful!"

Walking over was Rena's mother and father. They looked so happy as they watched their children play.

"Hey you be careful now! Don't push your sister too high now!" the mother said.

"Oh hush honey. They're just having fun." the father said.

Seeing this brought back so many memories of Rena's past. This one was acutally one of the few happy ones that she remembered. The others were just broken and shrowded in darkenss. Locked away for no one to see. While Rena was lost in thought, there was a loud thud and the sound of crying.

"Rena-chan!"

Rena looked over and saw younger Rena on the ground with her knee bleeding.

"I told you not to push her too hard." mother said.

"It was an accident I swear!" brother said.

"Honey go get me the band aids. There, there Rena-chan it's going to be ok."

"I'm sorry Rena-chan."

"It's.. ok... Oni-chan..."

Rena remembered this whole scene. When she fell off the swing, her family rushed to her and all worked together and comfort her. Rena wished she could go back to those old days. All good things come to an end. Rena woke up with tears in her eyes. Didi that dream really make her cry?

"Rena you're up."

Rena quickly wiped the tears away and turned around to see Jurina already dressed.

"How long have you been up?"

"For about a half hour. Hey since you have the day off let's go out somewhere."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know anywhere."

"Well since it's almost noon how about we go out to eat."

"Great idea!"

Rena took Jurina to a ramen shop that Yuko said was supposed to be super good. They ordered their food and a couple minutes later the waitor came back with two large ramen bowls.

"Looks yummy!"

"Eat up then."

The two ate in silence. Although Jurina's slurping was kinda noisy.

"Jurina slow down you'll choke."

Jurina ignored Rena and just kept eating.

"Oi Jurina!"

Rena slapped Jurina in the back causing her to choke.

"Rena! *cough cough* What was that for?"

"I was trying to get you to slow down. You're eating too fast."

"No I'm not. This is how I always eat."

"Like a pig? You're a mess. Here hold still."

Rena took a napkin and wiped the excess noodles off of Jurina's face. Rena giggled a little because of the funny facial expressions Jurina was making whenever Rena moved the napkin.

"I'm not a kid you know."

"Yes you are."

Rena finished wiping Jurina's face and then continued eating.

"Hey Rena can I try some of yours?"

"Sure but I gotta warn you. It's a little hot."

"Oh please it's probably nothing."

Jurina scooped some soup into her mouth. At first nothing happened. But then Jurina's entire face turned red and she broke into a sweat.

"Here."

Rena handed Jurina a glass of water and Jurina chugged the whole thing in seconds. Rena asked a waitor to bring Jurina another glass and she chugged that as well. Jurina had drank five glasses of water before she finally cooled off.

"Karai!"

"I told you it was hot." Rena said.

"You said a little!" Jurina said.

"A little to me."

"Well not to me! God my mouth feels like it's on fire!"

"I'm sorry Jurina."

"I want ice cream when we leave."

"Sure."

"Here try some of mine."

"Ok."

Rena took some of the noodles from Jurina's mouth and placed them into her mouth. As soon as she did her whole face scrunched and she thought she was going to puke. Yet she managed to swallow the food but then gag a little.

"What is that!"

'Super beefy ramen bowl with extra beef."

"What the heck?"

The fact is Rena hates meat and when she ate that super beefy ramen her insides felt like they were starting to twist.

"Why are you gagging? I'm the one with the scortched the tounge."

"Well I'm the one with the messed up stomach."

"We are so getting that ice cream when we're done."

"Oh yes we are!"

When they finished their meal, the two ran to the nearest ice cream shop. There, Rena got some weird green ice cream while Jurina got a strange pink looking one.

"What flavor is that?" Jurina asked.

"Melon." Rena said.

"Is it good?"

"Yeah you wanna try some?"

"Yes please!"

Rena let Jurina lick off her ice cream.

"Hey this is actually good!"

"What's yours?"

"Pink bubble gum."

"Let me try."

Rena took a lick and got the same reaction.

"Hey this is good too!"

"I know right! And the best part is it's got bits of bubble gum in it."

"No way!"

Jurina blew a bubble from the gum in her mouth and Rena was suprised.

"Wow!"

"You two look like a couple."

Rena and Jurina looked over and saw Atsuko and Minami staring at them.

"What are you guys doing?" Jurina asked.

"We're heading to the movies. You want to come with? We bought extra tickets." Atsuko said.

"Really? Thanks."

"Then let's go."

Rena, Jurina, Atsuko and Minami all took their seats and waited for the movie to start.

"Hey Atsuko what movie is this?" Rena asked.

"I don't know. We won them in a lottery."

"Ok well then I guess we'll have to find out."

The theatre got dark and everything got quiet. The movie started off pretty nice. But then suddenly everything started to get really creepy. Then something creepy came out and everyone in the theatre screamed. Rena herself wasn't startled but wondered if Jurina was ok. She didn't know how well Jurina was at handling scary movies.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Ok good just making sure."

When the movie was finally over, Rena tried to stand up but couldn't. She looked over and saw Jurina with an extremely pale face holding on to Rena's hand with a death grip.

"Jurina it's ok now. The movie's over."

Jurina was silent. Rena wasn't sure what to do so she took a water bottle and dumped it on Jurina.

"Hey!"

That snapped her out of it.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well you were kind of in a state of shock there for a minute."

"I was? Sorry. Sometimes when I get scared my mind just freezes up."

"I asked you if you were ok but you said you were fine during the movie."

"I lied."

"Great. Well how about we go watching something that'll cheer you up."

"Ok."

Rena took Jurina home and turned on the TV. There was an anime playing that Rena knew Jurina liked and thought it would help. Then she made some warm tea and sat down on the couch with her.

"Feeling better now?"

"Yeah. A lot."

The two sat there and watched the rest of the show. When it was over, Jurina looked like she was back to normal. It was getting late and Rena had to work the next day.

"Hey how about we go to bed now."

"Ok."

The two changed into pajamas and then got into bed.

"I'm going to turn off the lights now." Rena said.

"No!" Jurina said.

"What?"

"I'm scared.."

"Of the dark?"

"Yes."

"Come on Jurina you're fifteen. You shouldn't be afraid of the dark."

"That movie scared me ok!"

Jurina looked like she was about to cry.

"Alright well then what can I do to help you fall asleep."

"Can you sing me a lullaby?"

"I don't know any though."

"Just make one up."

"Ok uhh..."

Rena paused for a moment to think of one. Then she finally had one.

"Hush my little baby, don't you cry. The moon and the stars are in the sky. Take my hand and together we'll fly, to a place where it is just you and I. And together we'll stay there until our hearts grow old. And our sad little story can no longer be told."

When Rena finished Jurina had fallen asleep. Rena pulled the covers over and and then wrapped her arms around her. She light kissed her cheek and then fell asleep in her warm embrace.

==================================================================================
Well I hope you all liked this chapter! Rena is so caring towards Jurina. I almost cried a little while writing this. But in the end I didn't. Anyways, please tell me what you think!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: August 08, 2012, 07:42:16 AM »
awwww wmatsui so cute

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #223 on: August 08, 2012, 12:14:52 PM »
Rena is so caring toward jurina...she's like a mom and jurina is her kids..

But they ara a lovely couple!
They doing something cute together...
Sleeping together..
Eat together...

And maybe...but hope not maybe...
They bathing together...LOL

I want to know more of their "love coversation"...

Oh and miyumi san,i want to ask you something..
Which one who so possesive between jurina and rena on your fic?

Thank for ther update

All hail mayuki and wmatsui pairing!!!

All hail miyumi-san...LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2012, 12:59:34 PM »
all the chapter talk about Wmatsui  :luvluv1:
I wonder what happened to Rena's brother  :dunno:
even Yuko knows about it  :grr:
Rena killed her brother or what  :stoned:
I really can't understand  :frustrated:
I think Jurina have the right to know about Rena's past too  :prayers:
Jurina and Rena the two of them had a sad past  :fainted:
Rena have to let Jurina help her too she seems not recovred even after 8 years  :on speedy:
update soon  :pleeease:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 17
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2012, 06:05:19 PM »
@Haruko: I know they are. They're soo adorable!  :inlove:

@kurogumi: Yeah I guess they are like mother and daughter. And I don't really get your question. But I guess I would say Jurina is possesive of Rena. Oh please don't hail me. You should be hailing people like anzai48 and ichikawa. Those people are the gods here not me. I'm still a lowly pesant trying to become a god.  :sweatdrop:

@mo-chan: I'm glad you liked the chapter. And the thing that happened to Rena's past will all be revealed soon so don't worry! I will tell you one thing though, Rena's family were people of a very high status. So you can guess people of high status always expect their kids to be something great. I leave off there because I don't want to spoil too much.  ;)

Chapter 17

"Hey Jurina guess what?"

"What?"

"You only have two more fights before you face the champion. Do you think you're ready?" Rena asked.

"I know I am." Jurina said.

"Have you been training?"

"Like crazy."

"Good. Keep it up. Meanwhile I have to go to work so I'll see you later."

"Ok bye."

Rena left and Jurina quickly pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"Hey Choukoku can you help me out?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I need help training for my next fight. Can you help?"

"Sure meet me at my gym."

"I'm on my way."

Actually Jurina haden't trained in a long time. She only won her previous fights because her oppenents were weak. But now since sehe's facing the champion soon, she needs to train hard. There was only one person who could help and that was Choukoku. Jurina arrived at the gym and found Choukoku sitting on the bench.

"Hey."

"So are you ready?"

"Yep."

"ALrght then let's get started. First I want you to do a hundred sit ups."

"Ok."

Jurina did those without and problems.

"Now a hundred pushups."

"Ok."

Again there were no problems.

"Now a hundred pull ups."

She did them without breaking a sweat.

"Alright since you're warmed up now let's let the reall training begins. Put these on."

Choukoku handed Jurina a pair of gloves. She put them on and stepped into the ring.

"Alright this is just a simple punching bag exercise. I want you to punch right here."

Choukoku held up her hands that had those padded gloves.

"Punch it as hard as you can and as fast as you can."

"You sure?"

"Go nuts kid."

"Alright!"

Jurina started pounding at Choukoku hitting the gloves with as much force as the next. But Choukoku seemed unfaced by Jurina's powerful attacks. One attack after another Jurina kept punching and punching until she couldn't go on any more.

"Two minutes."

"What?"

"You lasted for two minutes. That's weak."

"So what do I do?"

"Now I'm going to teach you how condition yourself."

"What?"

"Just watch me. Hold these."

Choukoku handed Jurina the pads and she put them on. Then Choukoku did the same thing as Jurina only she lasted a lot longer. She actually stopped because she was afraid she was taking so long. Even with the padding on, Jurina could still feel the power in Choukoku's fists. If she fought for real she would easily take down anyone.

"You need ot learn how to control yourself. What you just did was use all your power in strength and go all out. I did the exact same thing only I pulled back a little. You need to learn how to control your power and how to use little to no effort."

"What do you mean?"

"Watch."

Choukoku placed her hand against Jurina's chest and lightly pushed her. It was light to Choukoku but it actually pushed Jurina back pretty far.

"Looks like I did nothing right?"

"Yeah. How did you do that?"

"The key is to make your punches short but but a lot of power in it. Don't make huge swings. The one mistake fighters make is putting all their strength into their arm. If they do that they'll get tired very easily. You want to put your whole body into that one short movement."

"I don't get it."

"Watch."

Choukoku walked over to the punching bag and demonstrated. She took a deep breath and then punched the bag. It swung back and almost hit the ceiling. That amount of power looked like a punch Jurina would use when using all her strength but Choukoku looked like she barely moved at all.

"Now you try it."

Jurina walked over to the punching bag and tried the exact same thing as Choukoku. But the bag barely moved at all.

"I can't do it."

"Here watch."

Choukoku stood behind Jurina and grabbed her fist.

"You want to lead with your fist but let the rest of your body follow like this."

Jurina watched as the punching bag went flying. Jurina felt all the strength in that one punch but it felt like she barely moved at all.

"Now try it on your own."

Jurina took a deep breath and then punched the bag. It worked this time and the bag swung high. But then it came back down and smacked Jurina right in the face.

"Careful."

"Stupid punching bag."

"Anyways, do that with every punch. By doing that you'll save a lot of energy. Now I'm going to teach you how to defend. Come at me with everything you got."

"Alright."

Jurina swung and Choukoku easily blocked it. She tried to hit high but Choukoku blocked it. Jurina tried to strike low and Choukoku blocked it and actually swung back.

"The key is to keep your arms up all the time. Everytime someone comes at you, use your arms to defend yourself. Always have them up and in front of your face. Now you try."

Jurina held her arms up and waited for Choukoku to strike. She thought it was going to be a strike to the face so she held them near her head. But actually Choukoku aimed for Jurina's stomach and she hit really hard. Jurina choked on air as she was sent flying back.

"You need to protect the lower area as well. When your arms are up always use one to cover the top and one to cover the bottom. Let's go again."

This time Choukoku tried to attack above and Jurina blocked it. When she tried striking below, Jurina used one of her arms to block the punch.

"Good. Do that and you'll save yourself from getting pumbled. Now let's have a real fight."

The two walked back into the ring and put their gloves on.

"All you have to do is knock me down."

"Sounds fair."

"Then let's go."

Jurina swung first and Choukoku blocked it and then returned a punch which Jurina blocked. This time Choukoku swung low and Jurina almost didn't make it in time. But she blocked it and then punched Choukoku right in the face. She seemed unfazed by it and punched Jurina right back. Jurina almost fell back but managed to stay on her feet. But she didn't have time to recover because Choukoku was fast and came at her with another blow to the stomach. Jurina had to think fast before Choukoku could punch again so she used her feet to trip Choukoku.

"Hey no fair!"

"Don't forget Choukoku. I'm a street fighter. There are no rules."

"Well thanks for using the gloves. That punch to the face was pretty powerful."

Choukoku reached up and fist pounded Jurina's glove.

"Thanks. I couldn't do it without your help."

"Keep the gloves."

"Sure will."

Just then the doors opened and Black and Nezumi walked in.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jurina asked.

"Black likes to come here to let off some steam from the stress she gets from work and home." Nezumi said.

"Bet half that stress is cause by you."

"Shut up."

"Choukoku you and me let's go!"

"You're on Black!"

"You're in for a real treat today. These two are powerful fighters."

"Let's go." Black said.

"I've gotten stronger since the last time we've fought you know." Choukoku said. 

"I'll be the judge of that."

Black came at Choukoku with that super speed of hers and attacked her. But somehow Choukoku was able to see it and block it. Then Choukoku attacked Black but she quickly got out of the way. Black hit Choukoku in the stomach and then the side but Choukoku didn't seem bothered by it. But then she hit Choukoku in the face and quickly got around her and attacked her back.

"You're too slow Choukoku."

"Oh yeah?"

Choukoku spun around and punched Black in the chest sending her flying back.

"You're too weak."

Black got mad and came at Choukoku even faster. Jurina didn't even see Black move but Choukoku did and caught her right as she was about to punch. Choukoku ducked as Black swung above. Then Choukoku hit Black in the leg causing her to fall. Then to finish it off, Choukoku slammed into Black causing her to fall out of the ring.

"I win!"

"You have gotten stronger Akigori."

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"Why? You're a gorilla."

"Shut up."

"Hey Center how about you and I fight." Nezumi said.

"Uh sure why not."

"This'll be interesting."

Jurina and Nezumi stepped into the ring and readied to fight. Then Nezumi striked first with a blow to the head. However it didn't hurt much because Nezumi didn't have much strength. This time Jurina attacked with a blow to the stomach like Choukoku had done. Nezumi was sent back but wasn't out. This time Nezumi ran behind and hit the back of Jurina's knees. Jurina felt all feeling in her legs lost and fell to the ground.

"Had enough?"

"Not even close."

Jurina grabbed Nezumi's leg and pulled her down. Then on the way down, Jurina did that same punch that Choukoku taught her and sent Nezumi flying out of the ring.

"Center wins!"

"Yes!"

"Not bad kid." Nezumi said.

"Hey you and Black are pretty strong as well."

"Yeah but not as strong as Black."

"There is someone stronger than all of us though." Black said.

"Who?"

"Rena." Choukoku said.

"What?" Jurina said shocked.

"Yeah. Back when she used to fight she was one of the strongest. The only one who was able to beat her was Yuko."

"What was Rena like back when she fought?"

They were all quiet for a moment.

"Let me just say that Rena was really strong. Her fighting style was brutal and she nearly killed a couple people. She almost killed me when I first met her."

"She almost killed me to if Black wasn't there." Nezumi said.

"Rena was very very scary when she fought." Black said.

"Why did she stop fighting?"

There was another moment of silence.

"We don't like to talk about it." Black said.

"If you really want to know then ask her yourself." Choukoku said.

"Now if you excuse us we'll be going."

Black and Nezumi left and Choukoku started to pack up as well.

"Good fight."

"Thanks."

"I'll see you around."

"Same to you."

When Jurina got home, she found Rena on the bed sleeping. Jurina got into the bed with her and watched her partner sleep. She looked so peaceful. This was something Jurina didn't want to ruin. She knew Rena was hiding something from her but didn't want to look into it. Because of the fear of losing Rena, Jurina decided not to ask Rena about her past.

Chapter 17 done! Please tell me what you think and look forward to the next chapter!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #226 on: August 08, 2012, 06:28:18 PM »
iyadaaa why you don't want to ask her  :fainted:
if you Jurina you doesn't want to know I want to know Rena's past  :ding:
Rena's family were people of a very high status  :grr:
don't tell me they her family has abandoned her  :shock:
thank you miyumi-san for this chapter  :hee:
can I call you miyumi-chan??  :on ksweat:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #227 on: August 09, 2012, 02:45:36 AM »
Rena Past always Mystery

Jurina Work hard and Win the Champion

Jurina vs Sayaka

Sayaka vs Black

Nezumi Vs Jurina

why don't Jurina vs Black also....
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2012, 03:23:26 AM »
Ahh, it feels like the end is coming closer. Makes me a little bit sad inside, but I want to know who the champion is and if Jurina can beat them. Also, getting more and more curious about Rena's past haha.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2012, 06:17:22 AM »
yeah juria ask to rena..

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 18
« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2012, 06:18:30 AM »
@mo-chan: Haha you really want to know about Rena's past don't you? Don't worry all will be revealed soon. VERY soon so don't worry. Oh and sure you can call me miyumi-chan. I don't mind at all.  :wub:

@xxx220: Rena's past will be revealed. And I don't know why I didn't have Jurina face Black. I don't know...  :?

@Sasshii: Yes sadly the end is coming soon. But don't worry I'll make sure there will be a good ending. And everything about Rena willl be revealed soon.  :P

Everyone seems to be wating to know about Rena's past. Well it will be revealed very soon but just give me time. I have a couple more things to write about so hang in there! But for now please enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 18

"Center, Center!"

"What?"

Jurina turned around and saw Torigoya really close to her.

"I need help!"

"What is it?"

"I can't find Yuko." Torigoya said.

"She's not with you?" Jurina asked.

"No which is really werid."

"That is."

"She's hasn't come in all day. I'm worried about her."

"How about we go with her?"

"That's what I was about to ask you."

"Alright and how about we get Minami and Atsuko to help out too."

"Good idea."

Jurina, Torigoya, Atsuko and Minami all met in front of the club.

"So how are we going to do this?"

"We'll split up. Torigoya and I will check this side of town while you and Atsuko go the other way."

"Got it. Let's go Acchan!"

"Right behind you."

"Torigoya let's go check out all the areas Yuko is usually around."

"The only area I can think off is here at the club."

"Isn't there any other places she hangs out at?"

"Hmm.... Oh I know!"

"Where?"

"The underwear store!"

"Seriously?"

Torigoya and Jurina arrive at a place called "Victoria Secret." Jurina could see why Yuko would go here. The place was crawling with girls and every piece of clothing was either bras or panties. Torigoya walked up to the main desk where a cashier was busy on the phone.

"Excuse me."

The cashier didn't answer. She kept on talking ignoring Jurina.

"I got this."

Torigoya grabbed her head and looked into her memories. When she came back out, the woman passed out on her desk.

"You didn't have to do that."

"She was taking forever. Anyways, she helped Yuko and watched her go into the changing rooms. Let's go."

They rushed to the changing rooms and checked everyone. But so far there were no signs of the little squirrel. But then Jurina saw a very familiar chain on the ground. Jurina picked it up and realized it was Yuko's.

"Hey Torigoya you think you can find her with this?"

Jurina handed Torigoya the chain and her eyes widened.

"Give me a minute."

Torigoya looked into it and a couple seconds later she came back out.

"I know where she went but you're not going to believe it."

"What do you mean?"

Torigoya took Jurina to the very last changing boothe. It was small and Jurina was almost squished.

"Hold on."

"What?"

Torigoya hit a switch that was hidden in the wall and suddenly the floor below them disappeared. Jurina and Torigoya fell down deep into the ground and landed in a pile of bras.

"What the heck is this?"

Jurina stood up and picked off any bras clinging to her.

"What is this place?"

Jurina stood there observing how the whole store was visible above them and Jurina could see all the panties of the customers. In the very front of the room was a giant panty statue with the intials "PW" on it. Sitting under it was a small form that Jurina couldn't make out. But after having a better look at it, Jurina realized it was Yuko.

"Yuko!"

Torigoya rushed over to Yuko to help her.

"Nyannyan. Run."

"What happened?"

"No time to explain. You need to get out of here."

"But-"

There was a loud bang and a bunch of guards came in. The weird things was they were all female and they all had underwear over their heads.

"Sister Yuko! You have broken a rule and brought outsiders. Now you must suffer the punishment and die!"

"Yuko!"

"I'll explain later. Right now just start fighting!"

Yuko punched one of the guards sending her flying back. Torigoya grabbed one of the gurads and made her start attacking the others. Meanwhile Jurina was holding up against three of them all coming right at her. One swung for her face while another for her leg. Jurina kicked one away and blocked the attack from the other. But then one grabbed her from behind and held her arms back while the other two started punching. Jurina thought she was done for when suddenly there was a loud thud followed by screams. Jurina looked over and saw Minami and Atsuko scrambling to get out of the pile of bras.

"What's going on?" Minami said.

"What's with all the bras?" Atsuko said.

"I'll explain later. Just start punching all the girls with panties on their heads!"

"Sounds good."

Minami took out the girl holding her back while Atsuko took out the other two. Together, the three of them started fighting there way over to Yuko and Torigoya.

"Care to explain who these guys are?" Jurina asked.

"They're the Panty Worshipers." Yuko said.

"What?"

"Panty Worshipers and I was one of their members. I would come here and we would talk about everything that involves girls."

"You really are a pervert."

"Yeah yeah anyways the group has a huge ruler against bringing people from the outside which you guys broke and now I'm going to get killed."

"Not if I have something to say about it."

Torigoya grabbed one of the girls and turned her into one of her puppets. Then she made the puppet run over and knock down the statue taking out all the other girls.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Everyone looked over and saw a woman in sexy underwear and a cape.

"Your boss?"

"Yep. Sashihara Rino. The leader of the Panty Worshipers."

"Wait a minute I know her!" Jurina said as she recgonized Sashi wiithout her cosplay outfit on.

"How dare you come here and trash the place and take out my girls." she said. 

She had an angry look on her face at first but then when she saw Jurina she turned into an otaku.

"I remember you! It's my little Ichigo!"

Sashi tried to hug Jurina but Jurina just kicked her back.

"You know her?" Atusko said.

"You could say that."

"Ichigo let's go play Tokyo Mew Mew again!"

"No go away!"

"Fine then I'll kill your friend!'

Sashi pulled out a gun and aimed it right at Yuko.

"Wait! Can't we work this out!" Jurina asked.

"How?"

"Well how about I..."

Jurina walked over and whispered something into Sashi's ear that made her face turn red and her nose start bleeding.

"DEAL! Everyone get the hell out of here!"

"I'll catch up with you guys later just go."

"Thanks Jurina I owe you one."

Once everyone was gone, Jurina faced back at Sashi.

"So where's my prize."

"I can't believe I'm going to do this."

After nearly escaping the crazed Sashi, Jurina returned to the club and found everyone relaxing.

"Hey you're alright!" Yuko said.

"Yeah I am."

"What happened back there?" Minami asked.

"Let's just say we came to an agreement."

"Thank you so much Center." Torigoya said.

"It was no problem."

"Come and have a drink."

Jurina walked over and sat nexrt to Atsuko. Torigoya brought her a glass of juice and they talked for a while and had some laughs. Yuko tried making out with Torigoya but Torigoya rejected and told her to wait until everyone else left. Minami tried to make a move on the slghtly drunk Atsuko but Sado made her stop because her club wasn't a sex house. Around eleven Jurina thought it was about time to leave.

"Well I better get going. I'll see you guys later!"

"Bye!" they all said. 

Jurina arrived home and found Rena watching TV.

"I'm back."

"Where were you?" Rena asked.

"Out with Torigoya and Yuko. You will not belive what happened to me today." Jurina said.

"Well I'd love to hear about it. Before you come over pick up that magazine that fell behind you."

"Sure thing."

Jurina turned around and bent over to pick up the magazine. When she truned back around, Rena's face was as red as a tomatoe.

"What's wrong?"

"Jurina.. why don't you have underwear on?"

"Oh that uh long story short, a crazy pervert tried to kill us so we negotiated and I ended up having to give her my panties."

Rena sat there staring at Jurina with a blank expression trying to think about what happened. Then she got up and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Bed."

"Why? Don't you want to hear what happened?"

"No Jurina I don't."

"But-"

"I don't want to hear it Jurina. Good night."

Well I hope everyone enjoyed reading this weird chapter. God I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it. Then again I was listening to Skirt Hitari while writing this. Maybe that's why. Anyways please tell me what you think and oh almost forgot, check out my new poll if you haven't already. Thanks and look forward to my next chapter!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2012, 08:11:42 AM »
jajjajajajaa yuuchan such a perv...

and jurina ... omg!! you are awesome

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2012, 12:06:59 PM »
iyey hehe arigato miyumi-chan for this chapter  :wriggly:
Sasshi is pervert like always  :hiakhiakhiak:
J-J-J-Jurina without panties  :on bleed:
Rena return to be shy again  :shy2:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Akiba Fight Club update Chapter 19
« Reply #233 on: August 09, 2012, 07:07:36 PM »
@Haruko: Jurina is a boss. Of course she is awesome! And yeah Yuko is always and forever will be a pervert.  :inlove:

@mo-chan:Sasshi is a perv. Jurina without panties is priceless and yeah, Rena is shy when it comes to those things.  :oops:

Minna! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. i've just been super ready getting ready for the school year to start. I will do my best to update as soon as possible so please for now, enjoy this chapter! Let's just say Mayuyu meets the man that got Yukirin pregnant and things don't turn out well.

Chapter 19

Jurina was walking in the streets when she felt a strange pressence behind her. She turned around and saw Black staring at her with worried eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"I need help."

"What?"

It was very rare to hear from Black asking for help so it must be important.

"What happened?" Jurina asked.

"Nezumi and I were walking our son to the store when we ran into him." Black said.

"Who?"

"Him..."

It took Jurina a minute to figure out what she meant but then she got it. Black meant the man who got her pregnant.

"So what happened?" Jurina said.

"Nezumi saw him but didn't do anything." Black said.

"That's weird."

"He came up to me and tried talking to me but we just ignored him."

"So is he gone?"

"Yeah but I think there's something wrong with Nezumi. She won't talk to me and she's been locked in her room all day."

"You want me to go talk to her?"

"If you would please. I know how you two are friends."

"Friends?"

Nezumi and Jurina were everything but friends. But after looking back, I guess they are friends. Black took Nezumi to their place only to find it trashed and the baby crying.

"What happened here?"

"I don't know."

Sitting on the table was a note. Jurina picked it up and read it.

"Black went out to take out the trash. I'll be back soon. Nezumi."

"You don't think she-"

"There's a good chance."

"We better go look for her."

Black and Jurina started to search everywhere for Nezumi. Thankfully, Rena offered to watch the baby while they were gone. But Black didn't tell her where they were going.

"Why didn't you tell Rena?" Jurina asked.

"If she knew, she'd be worse than Nezumi." Black said.

"Good point. So where do you think she could've gone?"

"Probably at the the store."

"Then let's go!"

They ran to the store where they last saw the man but so far they didn't see any sign of Nezumi. But then Black saw a trail of gum wrappers on the ground leading to an alley way.

"That's Nezumi's gum!"

"Follow it."

The two ran down the alley where they reached a dead end.

"Where do you think they are?"

"I don't know but-"

CRASH!

"What the heck?"

Jurina turned around and saw Nezumi on top of a man beating his head into the wall.

"Nezumi stop!"

Nezumi didn't listen to Jurina and kept punching the man.

"Mayu stop it right now!"

"Stay out of this Yukirin!" Nezumi shouted as she took a pipe and started beating him with it.

"Mayu stop you're going to kill him!"

"That's what I'm trying to do!"

Nezumi continued to beat the man like he was a pinata full of candy. Black ran over and tried to stop her but Nezumi swung the pipe and almost hit Black. The usually calm Nezumi Black knew was gone. Now it's wild Nezumi and she is on a rampage. Nezumi tossed the pipe aside and picked up a trash can.

"That's enough Nezumi!"

Jurina got in the way and tried to stop Nezumi from crushing the man with the trash can.

"Get out of the way Center."

"I'm not."

"Fine then I'll crush you to!"

Nezumi brought the trash can down onto Jurina who could only brace herself for impact. But the hit never came. Jurina looked up and Gakuran holding the trash can back.

"Need some help?"

"Gakuran!"

Gakuran threw the trash can to the side and walked up to Nezumi.

"Get out of my way shemale!"

"Shut up!"

Gakuran punched Nezumi in the stomach and she passed out right there.

"Thank you Gakuran." Black said.

"No problem. How's the kid by the way?" Gakuran asked.

"He's fine."

"Well always remember that if your looking for a father I'm always open."

"Sorry Gakuran but he's already got a father. The one you just knocked out."

"Darn. Well I'll see you around. Later."

"Help me carry Nezumi."

"What about him?"

"Leave him. Let him rot like the rest of the trash."

Jurina and Black carried Nezumi back to their place and placed her on the bed.

"Hand me those chains."

"These?"

Jurina handed Black a chain that happened to be lying on the table. Black took them and chained Nezumi's hands and feet to the bed.

"Why do you have chains?"

"I used to use these to get Rena to calm down whenever she got violent. It's quite effective."

Thought of Rena chained to the bed kind of excited Jurina. But now was not the time for perverted thoughts because Nezumi woke up.

"Wha? Yukirin what's going on? Where's that guy? I wasn't finished with him!"

Nezumi tried to move but the chains held her back.

"Hey what's with the chains?" Nezumi said.

"It's for your own safety" Black said.

"Safety? More like his. I swear when I get out of these I'm going to kill him!"

"Keep it up and you'll never get out."

"Now come on Yukirin. You and I both know you won't keep me locked up forever."

"No but she can."

"What?"

Black walked over to Jurina and handed her the keys.

"Don't let her go until she's cured."

"Hey I'm not sick Yuki I'm just pissed." Nezumi said.

"I'm going to have to purify you so you don't have the urge to kill him." Black said.

"Black I know you want to kill him."

"I do but if I do that then I could go to jail and I can't leave my son with you."

"Just leave him with Rena and Center. They'll take care of him."

"I don't want to. Center is still a minor and I don't know about Rena."

"So how exactly are you going to cure me?"

"With the power of christ, holy water and a whip."

"What?"

The the next two hours were the most painful hours Jurina had ever witnessed. Jurina sat there in a chair watching Black "purify" Nezumi in the most horrible ways. She would whip Nezumi everytime she fought back and then nearly drown her in a bucket of water. It was a truly scary sight.

"Uh Black I think she gets it." Jurina said.

"Do you Mayu? Do you no longer have the urge to kill the man?"

"Like... like hell.. I... I'll kill him!"

"Wrong answer."

Black dunked Nezumi's head back into the water and held for about thirty seconds. Then when she pulled back up, Nezumi was gasping for air. She tried to bite Black but Black backed away.

"I said no biting!"

Black cracked her whip and it snapped against Nezumi's leg leaving a red mark.

"Come on Nezumi it's been two hours. Can you get over it?"

"Shut.. up.. Center."

"Be nice!"

Black cracked her whip again and this time Nezumi had had enough. Nezumi broke free of the chains and got on top of Black.

"Nezumi get off!"

"Never!"

Nezumi silenced Black with a deep kiss. They held like that for a minute at least. Then Nezumi pulled off leaving a trail of saliva.

"I'd say I'm pretty much cured now right?"

Black didn't say anything. She just nodded her head.

"Good. Now it's my turn to purify you."

Nezumi tore open Black's shirt and started attacking her chest. Meanwhile Jurina bailed out of there not wanting to see anything else. She ran back to her house where Rena was there with the baby. She walked in and saw her sleeping with the baby in her arms. Jurina didn't want to ruin the sight but she had to.

"Rena..."

Rena opened her eyes and saw Jurina.

"We can take him back now."

"Oh ok."

When Rena and Jurina arrived at Nezumi's place, a chair was sent flying past Jurina's head. She ran in and saw Gakuran holding the man back while Nezumi was holding Black back.

"What's going on?"

"Center get the kid out of here!" Nezumi said.

"Don't let him go near my baby!" Black said.

"Black calm down."

"Im gonna kill him if he comes near my son. I'll f***ing kill him! God d***it Nezumi let go!"

"Why?"

"He's trying to get some free cash from the government saying he needs child support. So he's trying to take my baby!"

"Give me the kid!"

"No way a**hole!"

The man struggled to get out of Gakuran's grip but she held him tight.

"Jurina hold him." Rena said as she handed Jurina the baby.

"What are you going to do?"

"End this."

Rena walked over to the man and told Gakuran to let go. As soon as she did, the man tried to run at Jurina. But then a leg got in his way and he tripped.

"I think it's time for some payback."

Rena grabbed him by the legs and dragged him into another room. There was a loud crack followed by screams of pain and laughter. A couple minutes later Rena came back in dragging the man back with. He almost looked unrecognizable because his face was beaten so badly.

"I'll be right back."

Rena dragged the man out into the street and left his body sitting right there. Then she got out of the way right as a nearby truck was coming. They didn't see the man and ran right over him getting blood on Rena. Rena walked back into the house and said,

"Pack your things. I think you should leave for a while."

At first everyone was silent. No one was sure what to do. After witnessing the death of a guy who wouldn't. The silence was broken by the sound of the baby crying. Black rushed over to calm him. Meanwhile Nezumi was sitting there wide eyed at Rena.

"Gakuran can they stay with you for a while?" Rena asked.

"Sure that's fine. I'll help pack."

Gakuran started to pack a bag while Nezumi finally got up and helped. Rena walked over to Jurina and said,

"Let's go home."

On the way home, Jurina noticed Rena having a hard time walking.

"Rena did you hurt yourself?"

"No I'm fine. Just keep going."

"Let me help."

"No I'm fine really."

"No you're not. Now shut up and grab my shoulder. It's my turn to take care of you."

Together, Jurina helped Rena get home. But what Jurina didn't see was the person following them lurking in the shadows.

"So that's the soon to be champion?"

The figure laughed as they held up a picture of Rena.

"Well it's almost time for you to wake up Gekikara."

Well there's chapter 19. I hope you enjoyed it! Look forward to the next chapter and please tell me what you think! And once again I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Things are busy but I will do my best!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »
Finally miyu! an update!
yey! my reply sent!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2012, 07:37:59 PM »
what man I can't call him a father  :angry1:
I think still even in this chapter we don't know the name of Nezumi&Black's kiddo  :dunno:
I'm happy that man didn't took their baby away from them  :gyaaah:
Gekikara is coming back  :scared:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »
But then Black saw a trail of gum wrappers on the ground leading to an alley way.
Nezumi, that's way too much gum!! :shocked

Gakuran threw the trash can to the side and walked up to Nezumi.

"Get out of my way shemale!"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Well always remember that if your looking for a father I'm always open."

"Sorry Gakuran but he's already got a father. The one you just knocked out."
Best. Answer. Ever. Good job, Yukirin! Mayuyu may suck at parenting but she still takes good care of the family :wub:

Nezumi tore open Black's shirt and started attacking her chest. Meanwhile Jurina bailed out of there not wanting to see anything else.
Dang it, Center. You should have stayed to watch for the readers' sake!

Black's purification methods are pretty WTF but they can't break a determined Nezumi. Nezumi is the man of the house after all. Payback is sweet :twisted:

P.S. Black's son is doomed to remain nameless :rofl:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2012, 07:58:36 PM »
that was intense!!!! :shocked

Nezumi so cute and violent~ and Black chaining Nezumi was  :lol:

I like this chapter~  so now Nezumi and Black are living with Gakuran?!  Nezumi must protect Black from Gakuran! or she will lose her lover!

"Sorry Gakuran but he's already got a father. The one you just knocked out." I love this phrase~ :wub: :lol:
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline blackstar

« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2012, 10:28:20 PM »
That guy gots some nerve to try to take the baby from Black.  :angry1:
Black  :onionwhip: and drowning Nezumi  :stoned:
Rena's scary she just killed the man well not killed the truck did but still   :scared:
Geki is coming back  :shock:

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2012, 11:07:05 PM »
Wow the next chapter will be interesting...

Renaaaaaa

Eh but where mayu and yuki moving on?
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Hero