JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Fox

Author Topic: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)  (Read 496013 times)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Re: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)
« Reply #1420 on: August 23, 2010, 03:16:41 PM »
Nice bag, but somehow depressing since I can't get one. :bleed eyes:

There seem to be different versions:
Blue version is for wani books store + embroidery - ¥9,975
Pink for Hello! Project shops + lottery ticket for a tsugunaga momoko shop event - ¥8,925
Black for Hello! Project FanClub member + 3 FC limited pics of momo - ¥8,925
http://www2.wani.co.jp/momo-pro/

preorder only until end of September.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #1421 on: August 25, 2010, 09:20:19 PM »
Quite expensive... and definitely can't see myself going to work with a pink one  :lol:

A black one, maybe... hell, only the embroidery would be a must have according to me... 

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1422 on: September 11, 2010, 11:53:55 AM »
Guess it's time for an update regarding the momochi bags

The other videos (as [ code ] to prevent auto-embed), she shows us all 3 versions
Code: [Select]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUtLMm1DxQ #95
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMKQVthRJhY #96
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPYYLseIrM #97
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUxUkOleLk #98
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ky1l1PsOXo #99

The page for the bags http://www2.wani.co.jp/momo-pro/ also updated with some more pics of them.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #1423 on: September 12, 2010, 12:44:49 AM »
I may not be remembering correctly, but I think Momo changed her autograph to look like her peach-drawing.
Does anyone have a pic?

Interesting Momo/Mano-chan facts:

Momo and Mano-chan sometimes go out eating together, like to yakinikku restaurants.
Momo thinks Mano-chan has fashion sense closest to her own.
Mano-chan picked Momo as the member she'd like to form a comedy duo with.

From her blog:

嗣永さんは
同い年ってこともあって
1番仲よくしてもらってます(。・ω・)ノ゛

Tsugunaga-san is
the same age as me too
she's the one I get along the most with (。・ω・)ノ゛
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 01:59:19 AM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1424 on: October 01, 2010, 06:40:07 PM »
^ oh~ didn't notice a new post in momo's thread  :bleed eyes:
I'll look for an autograph pic in a sec (editing) but yeah, she changed it from the happy to a peach-like looking one.
Momo's autograph:

On another note, I don't know why but I made a torrent for a HD file of the chichin puipui show with momochi as guest. I'll seed for a couple of days if anyone actually wants it as such a huge file, if not that's fine as well.
The thumbs:

Alternatively it's also up on youtube
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 06:48:20 PM by nachdenki »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1426 on: October 05, 2010, 07:44:11 AM »
Ah~ even bigger cover~
So beautiful :wub:

As some people may know Momochi was at one of Mano Friends Party events, the one at 10/2 in Osaka to be exact.
I finally got hold of recordings so here some more information about it.
One of the most interesting things about it is probably that momochi made Mano say "momochi" although she was like all "this is embarrassing~".
Secondly probably two songs that Momochi and Mano performed together. "Robo Kiss" and "Ne~e?".
Just listening to them is also some kind of reason though  :lol:

copypasted but translated set- and tracklist of the event on 10/02 in Osaka (I also have a recording of the Yokohama event but it's Mano only and thus will maybe posted in her thread)

FC-Event name: 真野 Friends Party vol.4~真野JAPAN~/ Mano Friends Party vol.4~ManoJAPAN~
■10/2(Sat) Nanba Hatch
・Opening Announcement (it's a male host)
・Talk about current stuff
・Video Corner:
 Noon 「半海と多田木と元気者」-Making (I tried to look up what this mean, it seems to be related to a drama that is also somewhat related to her recent single)
 Evening 「Bus tour 寝起きどっきり」 (Some scene of her waking up? dunno)
・Themed talk (Mano&Momochi) (this is where Momochi joins)
・Mano's self-challenge (Mano&Momochi)
・Bus tour digest video

・Live setlist
 01.OSOZAKI Musume
 02.Sekai wa Summer Party
 03.DOREMIFA doushite
 04.Tanpopo
 05.Robo Kiss (Mano&Momochi)
 06.Ne~e? (Mano&Momochi)
 07.Hajimete no Keiken
 08.Lucky Aura
 09.Genkimono de ikou!
 10.Matsuge no saki ni kimi ga iru

It also went exactly in that order which means the first half of the event is talking and self-challenge and the other the concert (for when you want to skip in the recording, it's almost exactly in the middle of the recordings).

101002 真野 Friends Party vol.4~真野JAPAN~ 大阪一回目
101002 真野 Friends Party vol.4~真野JAPAN~ 大阪二回目
Usually I would recommend the second round (二回目) because that's where the crowd gets wild but for this it might be worth getting also the first since Momochi gets Mano to call her "Momochi" there for the first time (I don't know if it's as thrilling in the second one since I only just finished listening to the first round)

edit:them typos~/translation related~
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:46:06 PM by nachdenki »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1427 on: October 09, 2010, 10:29:23 PM »
Some funny IWAO moments again. This time with Momochi and Risako.

101010 Nobunaga Risako&Momoko.avi
the file is kind of corrupted so I had to play it with vlc (obviously some pixel error~) but I couldn't wait for a youtube upload or the HD version (this is a normal analog tv version)

edit: someone upped it to YT as well now
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 11:32:46 PM by nachdenki »

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #1428 on: October 21, 2010, 12:17:37 PM »
Interesting Momo/Mano-chan facts:

Momo and Mano-chan sometimes go out eating together, like to yakinikku restaurants.
Momo thinks Mano-chan has fashion sense closest to her own.
Mano-chan picked Momo as the member she'd like to form a comedy duo with.

From her blog:

嗣永さんは
同い年ってこともあって
1番仲よくしてもらってます(。・ω・)ノ゛

Tsugunaga-san is
the same age as me too
she's the one I get along the most with (。・ω・)ノ゛
Maybe the two of them should collaborate on a piano song...move over, Mano Piano, here comes Momo Piano!

Apparently this video's kinda old, but it's my first time seeing it. :P
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1429 on: November 03, 2010, 08:11:26 AM »
There is supposed to be a live broadcasting of puripuri princess in one hour (17:00 JST) and they're streaming it via ustream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/文化放送浜祭ハマサイト会場

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #1430 on: November 07, 2010, 12:07:55 PM »
Momokawsome's koala level++

:rofl:

eta : okay, nach, wb, is she at your height now ? XD

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 06:51:58 PM by ChrNo »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1431 on: November 17, 2010, 06:17:31 AM »
I have yet to see the full thing to have an idea of how high she climbed(?) there, but looks like it kind of  :lol:

There are some momochi 1min youtube videos that need a few more views:

They are all below one 1min even so you should take the time and watch them and do her a favor~
She deserves better than below average

Also momochi's serend is so funny she is only updating it once a day because she gets bored of blogging and the like easily :lol: so it's like she even has to force herself to update at least once. That's just exactly what it feels like for me when I tried to blog in the past o/
Anyway, maybe I'll try to translate her posts once in a while since they're short and all but don't know yet

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #1432 on: December 12, 2010, 06:19:53 PM »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1433 on: December 13, 2010, 04:25:12 AM »
I had to kill some time so I tried to translate some of momochi's serend postings. It didn't turn out too well but some rough translation is fine too~
The nonpink words are my additions to make it easier to understand my wording :lol: keep in mind I'm neither native Japanese nor English speaker~
Don't think I'll continue anytime soon :ph43r:

A Test
Another test
^ haha just including those two for it to be complete and for people who can't read katakana.
Tour&Serend START. I'm the type who loses interest quickly... so I'll do my best to update once a day. Please follow it closely. Everyone who went to the concert thank you very much.
Phew~ Today during a lecture at the university there was... an intense battle: momochi VS sleep. Isn't there a concert tomorrow? It's risky* (to fall asleep), as result: a great victory (for momochi). Yep, I did it
* I think it could also mean she wasn't entirely sure if there was a concert scheduled for the following day so she was trying to stay up. However both means she wants to sleep properly at night before a concert and it also means that she very likely sleeps during lectures when there are no concerts scheduled  :lol:
Oh no! The English paper for tomorrow isn't finished yet. I need help! ... the last hope... momochi's friend. I'll borrow the translation power*
She used 翻訳くん - "Translation-kun", using translation-kun's 'power'. I assume it can either mean that to avoid using names she refers to the person as translation-kun or she means a device of her friend (do Japanese people refer to devices with -chan -kun etc. ? :lol: maybe to make it sound cute?)
The public recording (radio show) E N D E D. Thank you very much. Berryz Kingdom warped to Idol Kingdom. I think I want to beat Kojima Yoshio-san at talking during a live broadcasting. Please listen to Bunkahousou at 22:30
Yaay. Lectures of the second period were cancelled. When lectures are cancelled occasionally I'm happy. After a long time we didn't eat in the cafeteria but went elsewhere to eat rice. We had a lot girls talk. So! With the rice power I'll do my best today
Looking at mysere (serend follower)... it's over 2k. Thanks. That means there are over 2000 "otomomochi"*. I'm happy. There are about 6,999,998,000 people left on the world to become otomomochi
*おとももち(otomomochi) is some kind of word play since it's similar to おともだち(otomodachi) the honorific or rather girly way of saying tomodachi (en: friend). おとも(otomo) alone also means companion by the way.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1434 on: December 15, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »
Tsugunaga Momoko PuriPuri Princess Live (u)stream at 23:35 JST TODAY, that's a little less than 2 hours from now
USTREAM 文化放送 Berry工房 嗣永桃子のぷりぷりプリンセス

I can't watch it live it seems :cry: but I'll try to record it in case other people don't do it again etc.

edit: appointment cancelled for momochi  :bow:
edit2: recording did work like a charm (image quality so good~) but the stream was without audio so I'll wait for a good radio recording and try to mix it
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 04:05:35 PM by nachdenki »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1435 on: December 16, 2010, 05:21:53 AM »
Ok took me some time since my pc was being a jerk, I was super tired and did work with flv and mp4 files like this for the first time (had to get into command line tools  :bleed eyes:) but now it's done~

101215 UST Tsugunaga Momoko no PuriPuri Princess.mp4

The video is my rip but the audio stream (radio rip) is from the Japanese wota :heart:
I had to add some delay to sync the video with audio (or audio with video) so there is silence until 5:08 and on my MPC it doesn't start playing at all if I don't skip to that point but once I do it works fine and on VLC also without doing so.

If you don't want to dl it but watch it you can also go on youtube some other people have upped their versions I think (mine is just the longest so far~ufufu)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1436 on: December 16, 2010, 05:20:13 PM »
momo serend translation special graduation edition  :lol:
Kamei-sanlinlinjunjunwhenever we met you've been talking a lot with meyou gave me loveI'm very happy about that Again, congratulation for your graduationI heart youI wasn't able to upload this image yesterday

yesterday's:
Sorry it's so late. Everyone who listened to the radio and watched the stream thank you very much. So, the Morning Musume concert was really moving. Congratulation on graduating. Well then... good night
(looks weird without smileys imo but too lazy to reup them all to include them since I don't want to hotlink them)

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #1437 on: December 17, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »
^awww at first i thought the middle one had a dress that looked like banana and that would be junjun, but seems like not considering the names on there :(
edit: appointment cancelled for momochi  :bow:
when i first read that i thought that the show was cancelled and i was like "what ? is nach happy that the show got cancelled because he couldn't watch it live ?"  :nervous

just going to say  :thumbup for everything you've posted so far

...now for the vid... i'll just wait for subs  XD

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #1438 on: December 18, 2010, 07:54:38 AM »
^ haha yeah when I read it afterwards I also thought it sounded like the show was cancelled  :lol:
Subs would be nice~ don't think anyone will do them though. :sweatdrop: but we can hope o/

I upped some recording from some time ago since I just got remembered of the member numbers by the BLT tshirts
like the following (new).

The recording doesn't mean this one but the previous batch from http://net.blt.tv/goods/hp_tshirts_02/bk.html (I guess) the new one is at "03" ANYWAY they all have those numbers and now about the recording...

At the event from the recording a wota said (from what I understand):
wota<There is nijuu-kyu (29) written on the tshirt, what does it mean?
ル*’ー’リ<It's tsu-gu! Ahh! It's not ni ku (2 9)~
http://www.mediafire.com/?m9zbnsghll9gt7i
It's quite funny with her telling him that it's not ni ku instead of just telling him it's tsu gu  :lol: it's like she's serious about it~

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #1439 on: December 18, 2010, 01:18:00 PM »
^newbie wota ? :lol:
but then again some of them didn't even keep their number from 2006 winter...for the 2nd bacth...and then put it back for the 3rd batch...now when i see miya and captain and yuri i'm like "can't you just keep the same number ?!" lol....

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Fox