JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Key Of Heart

Author Topic: "Boys" gathering and confessions Daily Life coming soon~  (Read 37377 times)

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
"Boys" gathering and confessions Daily Life coming soon~
« on: June 20, 2011, 09:36:18 PM »
Ehehe..a sudden idea just pop out so I had to write it down ASAP  :lol:

Well here you go...it's just the start  :twisted:

Chapter 1

Part one~

"Mayu-chan!!, are you busy?" typed Jurina on the chat window after she noticed Mayu was online after she logged in on Skype.

"Uhm not really, why? Turn on your webcam and call me, it's much easier to talk that way," Mayu responded as she put on her headphones. An invitation popped up on her computer screen and clicked yes.

Jurina saw the light beside the laptop's webcam turn on. "There. Can you see and hear me clearly?" asked Jurina as she arranged her laptop and the headphones on her head and blinked a couple of times. "Oh you're still at home! I thought you were already at the theather," the brunette added as she sees Mayu's bedroom at the background.

"Yeah...... I took a couple of days off because I worked for 2 weeks straight. I was really tired and just got up an hour ago. Anyway, why did you ask if I was free for tonight?" Ami said as she took a book from the table and put it in front of her. She noticed that Jurina was in her living room, she could see some clothes and DVD's on the couch.

"I was wondering… if you know… we could get some dinner later… together. My treat of course…," Jurina could feel the blush growing on her face. The brunnete was fidgeting under the table and she hoped Mayu didn't notice it.

"Oh dinner? I can't. I'm meeting the girls later at Yuko's house. Didn't Mariko invite you?" Mayu asked Jurina quizically.

"Ehhh… no actually. Anyway, it's okay. I guess I'll just hang out or just watch or something," Jurina said and smiled, trying to hide her disappointment. 'Why didn't Mariko invite me?' the brunette thought.

"I could tell her if you want…" Mayu said but was cut off by Jurina, "No no no. It's okay really.

Mayu then continued,"I have to go Jurina-chan, I have to get ready for later. I have to do some chores first…" Mayu looked around her and pointed Jurina the unmade bed.

'Mayu's unmade bed… If I would be there, the bed sheets would probably on the floor and… she looks sexy on that wifebeater she's wearing but she'd look good even more without that… Stop Jurina! Stop thinking that!' Jurina suddenly face palmed herself.

"Jurina-chan? Hey Jurina!" Mayu said at her earphones, she noticed Jurina was dazed and was looking intently on her unmade bed.
She then blushed at the thought of Jurina lying in her unmade bed, naked. Suddenly Jurina face palmed herself and Mayu let out an, "EEEEKK!" out of shock. "What happened Jurina-chan?" inquired the black haired girl as she looked around Jurina's apartment through the cam.

"Oh nothing! I just thought of something. Anyway, you better do the chores. Just call me if you need anything. Have fun!" Jurina said as she waved her hands at the cam

"Ok. I'll logoff now. Take care Jurina!" Mayu waved for a few seconds, she then logged off and went on her way to do chores and get ready for later.

TBC---

well hope you guys will like it  O0
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:15:24 PM by nyaha00 »

Flean

Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions chapter 1 (part1)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 09:44:16 PM »
new fic!!!  :onioncheer:

sound interesting!!  :twothumbs jurinaxmayu??  :dunno:

i'll wait for the next part like this~~  :wigglypanda: hahaha...  :glasses:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 12:34:19 AM »
This is new! Jurina Mayuyu!!! Aww, Mariko didn't invite Jurina. :/

LOL at Jurina's thought. Silly girl.

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 01:05:07 AM »
Yea~!! Center X Nezumi become true~ hahaha~  :onioncheer:

Please update soon~  :wriggly:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 01:54:33 AM »
Douzo...

Part 2

Jurina changed her status on the chat with " " and sighed. 'I guess I'll just order take out then…" she then sighed and as she was about to stand up, a new message popped out from her laptop.

"Why so sad, Jurina?" the message read, it came from Takamina.

"I invited Mayu-chan for some dinner but she declined. She said she would be meeting you and the other girls at Yuko's for dinner… " Jurina typed as she sighed.

"What dinner? I didn't get an invite on any dinner…" Takamina replied. After a few seconds, she continued, "Wait, I'll call Kojima to ask if they invited her too…"

"Okay," answered Jurina.

After a minute or two, Takamina typed, "Haruna's furious. She didn't even know Yuko invited the girls for dinner!" After a few seconds, Jurina's phone rang, she answered, "Moshi moshi! Matsui Jurina desu…"

"Jurina! What did Mayu tell you?" Haruna was on the other line.

"Wait Haruna…" she replied, she then typed "Haruna called me, buzz you after we talked." Then she continued talking to the longhaired brunette, "She said Yuko invited the girls  over. She didn't know why I wasn't invited either.""

"So you, Takamina and I are not invited? But it's my house too!" Haruna shouted at the brunette, making her pull away the phone from her ear.
"Why don't you ask Yuko then," Jurina replied disappointedly and sighed.

"Well… that's the problem… We had a fight last night and I haven't talked to her yet! I'm at the park right now, trying to cool off…" Haruna said almost in a whisper. Jurina noticed that they were going through tough times for a while just by the sound of her voice.

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking," inquired Jurina.
"Well Yuko's jealousy just went overboard last night! She slapped me and… Ugh… long story…" Haruna sighed, after she composed herself, she continued, "Wait, I haven't asked Takamina but will Acchan be at the dinner?"

"Wait I'll ask her," replied the brunette she then buzzed the dancer and asked, "Is Acchan going to that dinner thingy at Yuko's?"

"I don't know… She said she would be going out with her new boytoy tonight but she said it wasn't sure… If the date is cancelled, she'd probably be at Yuko's…" replied the dancer.

"Awww… I'm sorry Takamina…" was all Jurina could reply.
"It's okay. I have to get used to this kind of situation anyway… ," typed Takamina.

Jurina then told Haruna what Takamina said and for a while the long haired brunette thought and said, "Let's have a boy's night out! If they're gathering , then we should do the same!"
"That would be great! Ha! We should enjoy ourselves too!" replied the brunette excitedly. "Wait, I'll tell Takamina!" She then buzzed the dancer.

"Yup?" typed Takamina.

"Haruna said we should have a boy's night out!"

"Sure! Wait… if all the girls are there… We should invite Sae too! Since she came back a  few days ago from  Europe.…"
"Wait, I'll tell Haruna…"

Jurina told the long haired girl and the latter agreed.
"She said okay."

"Can you tell Haruna if we could not go to a bar… We can't talk seriously there. I noticed in her voice that she needs someone to talk too…" Takamina replied.

Jurina thought for a moment and typed, "We could just do it here!"

"Wonderful idea! I have to go now, I have to tell Sae and then we'll pick up the drinks! Bye!" and then Takamina signed out.
"Hey Haruna, is it okay if we just buy beer and drink it here in my apartment? I'll make some food or something. Takamina isn't good with the whole crowd thing," Jurina suggested to the brunette.

"No problem! I'll bring some chips and some beer!  Then I'll go to your place on car" Haruna answered.
"Okay. Hey Haruna, take care while driving!"

"Always am, dude," Haruna answered back and put down her cell phone.
Jurina stood up from where she was sitting and went to the kitchen to see what she can cook for the group.

TBC---on Chappy 2

Sorry for my english :depressed:

i'm beat :mon ghost:

pls join our unique(YEs unique) group on facebook Jphipsterz...a perfect den for..ops nvm..

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions chapter 1 (part2) aiz ...
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 02:35:22 AM »
A party for the heart-broken girl. Hehehehe....

Please update.  :kneelbow:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 04:38:41 AM »
I LIKE ITTT~!!! Jurina~!!! MAYU~!!! KOJIHARA~!!!! TAKAMINA~!!! awww poor Haruna  :pleeease:

please do update soon  :kneelbow:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 01:53:55 PM »
omatase!!....Chappy 2  here  :lol:

part 1~

A couple of hours later, Takamina and Sae was now in front of Jurina's apartment holding a plastic bag full of food, 2 six packs and a bottle of Tequila.

"Are you sure this is enough?" Sae asked Takamina as they entered Jurina's apartment complex.

"Haruna will also be bringing some drinks, so I guess that would be enough. I don't drink that much either so…" Takamina replied as they entered the elevator and pushed the button for Jurina's floor.

Sae shrugged, looked at the dancer and said, "I still can't believe that they did not invite you three. I'm pretty much used to not me being invited but you? Something is definitely going on!"

"I know! Anyway, let's not think about them! Let's just enjoy ourselves!" Takamina grinned and punched her fist into the air earning a laugh from Sae.

"Having Maeda Atsuko problems, are we?" Sae asked as the elevator doors open.

Takamina blushed and said, "Shut up! That's none of your problem!" as she hurriedly went out the elevator.

"It kinda is my problem. Look Takamina, you're like my sister. It bothers me when I know you're hurting so much," Sae caught up with Takamina and put her hand on her shoulders.

Takamina sighed, pushed the doorbell on Jurina's apartment before replying, "Thanks for the concern Sae-kun but it's really complicated. You know Acchan and I are best friends and I can't say to her that she's more than a best friend to me."

"I know Takamina. But nothing will happen if you would run away from your feelings forever either. The what if's are more painful than getting dumped," Sae replied.

Suddenly the door opened and Jurina gestured them to go inside. Haruna was already there, putting the beer (30 beers to be exact) in a cooler next to the couch. Takamina noticed this and 2 crushed beer cans on the table and smirked, "Are you planning to get really wasted tonight, Kojima?"

"I hope so, Capt! I won't be going home tonight anyway, I might as well get really drunk!" Haruna replied as she threw a can at the capt and Sae. Sae, Takamina and Haruna opened their respective cans and gestured cheers to one another while Jurina came from the kitchen holding out a tray of assorted chips and dips, lemon, salt and some shot glasses and putting it on the table. Haruna then sat on the couch drinking her beer, Takamina sat on the floor eating some of the chips facing Haruna, Sae sat beside Haruna as Jurina kneeled beside Takamina and arranged some of the chips that fell on the table.

"Aaaaaarggghh!" shouted Haruna as she crushed the beer can on her right hand. "I'm still pissed that yuko didn't say anything about that fucking dinner!" the brunette woman said as she stood and got another beer from the cooler.

"Dude, calm yourself!" Jurina shouted

"Sorry," Haruna composed herself and sat down again. She opened the beer can and drank all of its contents in 4 gulps.

"We can talk about it if you want," Takamina said in a soothing tone. She then gestured to the brunette to give her another beer. The brunette complied and got her one.

"It's just that, Yuko gets too jealous sometimes!" Haruna then drank her 5th consecutive beer in 15 minutes.

"What happened?" inquired Sae as she took out the bottle of Tequila from the plastic bag.

"I was in the Studio yesterday. And there was a photo shoot for one of the  male models there.One of the staffs approached me and wanted me to model with the other.I shrugged and accepted.When we finished, he suddenly kissed me!!I saw flashes from the corner of my eye so I pushed him away and said that I was already taken and I don't do stuff like that. He just grinned and said thank you. That jerk!

Haruna stopped low and looked at the can as she narrated the story. She then drank and continued, "Yuko returned from her rehersal later that afternoon, I wasn't home yet so she decided to check the internet about my shooting, she does that a lot to check on me without her calling me. And that damn pictures was the first to surface when she googled me! She saw that model kissing me! So when I got home, she suddenly slapped me and threw the damn laptop at me! She was yelling while crying and I was yelling and couldn't understand fully what was happening so when I calmed down, I got my pillow and slept at the guest room.

Haruna was fighting not to cry. "It's just we've been through a lot worse than that, you know? I can't believe after all these years, she still doesn't trust me!" Haruna suddenly put her hands on her face. Sobs were heard and Takamina went beside the blonde and hugged her. Jurina brushed the knee of Haruna to comfort her while Sae stood up and patted the brunette's head.

"Doesn't she know that I won't cheat on her? Ever? I would never dream of hurting my squirrel like that! I would never do that to her!" Haruna said in between sobs.

"Just let it out Haru.. Things will be alright after…" Sae consoled the brunette as she patted her head again.

"I never thought you'd be an emo drunk, Kojima…" Jurina teased to break the heavy atmosphere.

Haruna smiled as she wiped some of her tears with her hanky and said, "I'm not yet drunk, Matsui. Wait until I am…"

The group then laughed.

TBC----

ok that's part 1 guys!!!! still a lot to go....

and pls join our crazy group called Jphipterz on Facebook  :pig madder:

Flean

yeay more update!!!!!  :twothumbs

jealous Yuko~~~ very dangerous!! :shocked

next part please~~  :inlove:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
I want to see drunk Kojiharu hehehe

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Oyoyo! Kojiharu can gulped lotsa beers in just one sit?!

Yuko. I'm praising you! gee, tht model jerk is too much! Taking advantage to Yuko's Nyan Nyan. I like Haruna in this fic. How I wis she's like that to Yuko in person. -.-

Aww to Saw for not getting an invites if there is gatherings.

Can't wait for the other part.

P.S I feel sorry for the laptop thrown by Yuko. -.-

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
...Since i'm so kind....here's part 2... can't move my left arm that much..

Chapter 2

Part 2

Haruna then went to the table and poured tequila on the shot glasses and said, "Time for shots everyone!" The group then put salt on their fist, drank the tequila and bit on a lemon wedge.

Takamina's face and chest was beginning to get really red and Haruna noticed this and said, "Don't get drunk on us now, Takamina. We're just starting!"

"I know! I know!" Takamina said as she flailed her arms around hitting Sae's face by accident.

"Ow!" Sae said as she clutched her nose.

"Oops… Sorry!" replied Takamina and then she continued, "More shots!"

They downed about six more shots after that. Takamina was really red now as Jurina's ear began to get a pinkish color. Sae was laughing with Haruna as they saw this.

"So Jurina-chan, have you asked Mayu-chan out yet?" Sae inquired as she got some chips, ate it and drank her beer. She then gestured to Haruna for one more beer and the brunette gave her another one from the cooler.

"Hey drink up, Jurina!" shouted Takamina. The dancer then threw another beer on the brunette. Takamina got up and finished her 2nd beer and got herself another one.

"I actually asked her a while ago but she said she had to go to that dinner," replied Jurina as she opened the beer.

"At least you're getting somewhere unlike someone I know…" Sae emphasized the 'someone I know' and looked at Takamina. Takamina shot a death glare at Sae but she just laughed.

"So Sae-kun, have you and Yukirin got your freak on?" Takamina said as she wanted to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject Capt!" Sae blushed.

"That's right Takamina!" Jurina and Haruna chorused.

"Fine! I am not doing anything! I'd rather be a friend and be alone forever rather than confessing that I love her and get dumped and not see her again!" the capt shouted and drank up her beer in a few gulps, got another one and drank it halfway. After drinking, Takamina sat and lowered her head on the table.

"Awww… lovesick Takamina only comes out after drinking alcohol…" Sae teased.

"More shots!" Takamina suddenly stood up and poured shots on the glass. The other three laughed and they downed a couple of shots more, flopped herself on the couch for a minute before Takamina singsoned, "I'm going to call my Acchan!"

"Takamina is definitely drunk…" Jurina said as she chewed some of the chips.

Haruna laughed and said, "At least she gained some balls to call Atsuko!"

Sae nodded on the blonde's statement.

Takamina got her phone inside her pocket and clumsily dialed Atsuko's phone. After a few rings, Atsuko answered, "Moshi Moshi! Maeda Ats…"

"Acchan! Hi! I was just wondering if you are with that fucking new boy toy of yours? I would like to get to know him better! I would love to know if he's allergic to something so I could give him food with that specific ingredient!" Takamina was air quoting the "give him food" as she sat down at the chair near the table where Jurina's laptop was located. The capt was really red now and was slurring a bit. " I could kill that mother fucker if he does something you don't want him too!"

"Ummm… I didn't go out with him tonight and I'm in Yuko's house… Are you alright, Minami?" Acchan asked in a panicked tone.

"Of courzzz I'm fine! Never been better!" Takamina answered as she grinned and faced the laptop. "You know Acchan, you don't have to look somewhere else to find someone… *hic* right for you!" the capt was moving her eyebrows up and down as she continued then laid her head on her palms, still facing the laptop.

"Wh… What are you saying Minami? Are you drunk? Where are you?" Acchan replied.

"I can be what you want me to be, babe… I can light your fire!" Takamina said seductively and turned to others and winked not noticing what Acchan has asked her.They all laughed.

"Stop torturing Takamina, dammit!" shouted Sae. Her hands were flailing side to side making her beer pour some of its contents on the table.

"Tell Yuko I won't be going home tonight! I'll be with that fucking model all night looooong…" added Haruna and then she drank the whole can and crashed it with her palms. She suddenly sobbed and Sae tried to comfort her.

"Hi Mayu-chan!" was all Jurina could say and then she blushed. She played with the beer can in her hands.

"Minami? Hey Minami! Answer me! Where are you? Did Haruna plan this?" Acchan's voice sounded hurt and was obviously trying not to sound mad.

"It's a secreeeeeeeeeeet! I love you, Acchan~" Takamina singsonged and turned off her phone. "And that's how you do it!" Takamina exclaimed as she stood up and flopped herself on the couch.

"Hey Mayu-chan was all I can say? Shit!" Jurina threw the empty beer can on the side, she then got two beers and drank it up. "I am going to call her too!" the brunette exclaimed after wiping her mouth. She then went to table where the laptop was located, got her phone and dialed Mayu's number.

"Jurina-chan?" Mayu answered after one ring.

"…" Jurina sat on the chair and froze as she heard Mayu's voice.

"Jurina, are you alright?"

"…"

Takamina suddenly sat, glared at the brunette and shouted, "Talk to her dammit!" She then clumsily got up and took a beer from the cooler. When Takamina couldn't open the can, Haruna took it and opened it for her. Sae pointed at Takamina and laughed. All of their faces were red.

"Jurina-chan please talk to me. You're making me nervous…" Mayu said in a whisper. Her voice sounded like she was about to cry. When Jurina did not answer, tears rolled down her eyes and began to sob.

"Are… you… crying?" Jurina finally said as she heard Mayu sobbing on the other line. This time Mayu did not answer.

TBC-----

I'm so... :rofl:

Flean

Re: "Boys" gathering and confessions chapter 2 (part2) so tired..
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 05:04:54 PM »
thank you for being so kind...  :kneelbow:

why is Mayu crying?? :mon dunno:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 05:06:07 PM »
Coz Jurina wasnt answering her  :banghead:

or was it talking o.o

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 05:09:28 PM »
Thankyou but more please LOL :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 05:14:03 PM »
Ahahahah what a mess xD

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 05:18:53 PM »
I DO have part 3 but....

I'm sorry if it's a mess T_T

i'll post it later................or not?

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 05:48:08 PM »
^ must post it.  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 06:42:23 PM »
I was LOL'ing and at the same time feeling embarrass about takamina and the others. Drunk Takamina! :]]

"Tell Yuko I won't be going home tonight! I'll be with that fucking model all night looooong…" added Haruna and then she drank the whole can and crashed it with her palms. She suddenly sobbed and Sae tried to comfort her.

This made me LOL even more. IDK but it's cute and made me laugh for some reason she sobbed after telling that.

You should post the part 3 now. :P

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 07:03:14 PM »
Well....since I've been typing a lot (even finished last part) .... part 3's release is here  :mon determined:

Chappy 2 part 3

"Oh God! I made my princess cry!" she shouted, pulled away the phone and looked at the group and shouted again, "What do I do? I made my princess cry!" Then Jurina began to cry herself as she panicked. Sae sprinted towards the brunette but fell when her foot got caught at the side of the sofa, Takamina tried to pick her up but fell on her while Haruna slowly but clumsily walked to the brunette and said, "Talk to her!"

"I'm sorry my princess! I didn't mean to make you cry! Don't cry please… I love you princess! Please don't cry!" Jurina then slapped herself. Haruna got surprised and slapped the head of the brunette and said, "Don't slap yourself you baka!" "But you just did!" Jurina shouted. Silence fell for a few seconds and all of them laughed. Jurina then said, "Princess… are you still there?" The group then went to Jurina and listened on the other side of the phone that Jurina was holding.

"I'm still… here… my prince…" Mayu stuttered.

Jurina pulled away the phone from her ears and shouted, "Dude! She called me her prince!" The group shouted, "Yey!" and patted Jurina's shoulder and went back to their positions again.

"Mayu-chan, you called me your prince!" Jurina shouted on the phone.

"I did," Mayu giggled from the other line.

"You know what! I'll cook for you next time! And then after that, I'll make sweet apss… pasnn… passionate love to you! I know I don't have xpr… ecp… experience but I'm a fas learnr!" Jurina exclaimed. She was trying to be seductive but failed miserably as she couldn't pronounce the words properly.

"…"

"Are you crying again? Oh no! I made her cry again!" cried Jurina as she dropped her phone. She then hugged Takamina as both of them started crying, Sae got the phone, faced the laptop and talked to Mayu in a deep voice, "I'm sorry but Jurina is not available at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you." Sae then put the brunette's phone at the table and hugged them too. Haruna's brain was lagging at the moment so it took her several seconds to join the hug. The four of them began to cry for a minute before letting go of the hug.

"Hey Sae… what's it like?" Takamina asked Sae as she took the bottle of tequila and tried to pour some on the shot glasses.

Sae looked at Takamina with half lidded eyes and replied, "What what it's like?"

"You know…" Takamina said.

"She's asking about you and Yuki…"Haruna laughed.

"It's great! I mean… you know…" Sae then sat on the couch and drank more beer. "I can't describe it but it's wonderful! Especially when you're making love to someone you really love! That rhymed!" exclaimed Sae. Her eyes were twinkled. "But you know, I try to control myself when I'm with Yuki…"

"Why is that?" Haruna was now lying on the floor.

"It's just that… you know… I don't want her to think that all I think about is sex but it's hard for me not to think about sex and then sex! After all I'm studying abroad for like 10 months in a year and thank God I only have one more year to go then I could be a full Vet…" Sae said as she tried to pick some chips from the bowl.

"I... it's hard for me!" Sae exclaimed she then added, "Especially when I see pictures of her wearing that school uniform you guys wore years ago! God! And then I think that what if the skirt was wee bit shorter… WOW!" Sae then face palmed herself.

"So… school girl uniform fetish much?" Takamina teased Sae. Sae then threw some chips at Takamina. "You are sooooo a pedophile, Sae-kun…" Takamina threw some of the used lemon wedges at Sae.

"You know, I still have some of Yuki's lotion at the bathroom. We could let you and lotion be together at the bathroom for a while," Jurina winked at Sae as she teased her.

Haruna laughed and tried to get up clumsily. She then sat beside the short-haired and said, "It's okay Sae-kun. We understand." She then tried to help up Sae and tried to guide her to the bathroom. Sae pushed aside Haruna and gave a death glare. The three women laughed.

We better tell Yukirin!" Takamina tried to get her phone but dropped it on the floor. Sae ran and tried to kick the phone away but failed and she landed on her butt.I just don't want Yuki to think that what I think about all the time because that's not it! I love the before and after part more!" she said as she tried get up but slipped and landed on her butt again. They all laughed.

"How about you Kojima?" asked Sae as she finally got up. "You're the only one with experience here besides me…" She then poured more shots and they drank it before Haruna could reply, " Yuko's the best! I mean, I've never been with other girls and she's like… wow! She never fails to make me…" Haruna stood up then pretended to lose consciousness and fell on the couch. She sat up and said, "You know what, I never told her this but I always wanted to see what she looked like if she wore nothing but an apron..…"

"You're drooling…" Jurina teased the brunette.

"Can't help it! I really do love her and not because she's great in the sack, that's just a bonus, I love her because she loves me! I can't live without her!" Haruna exclaimed.

"We know, Haruna. You should call her up too! And tell her that!" Sae replied as she got four beers and tossed the three to the girls.

"Nah. I'll sober up before I'll talk to her. That way, my brain will register everything that she says," Haruna opened the can and added, "So Jurina, got any fantasies?"

The brunette fell from her seat and everyone laughed. "Fantasies?" asked Jurina as she sat up on the floor.

"You know, fantasies on Mayu…" Sae continued what the brunette said.

"Me? I don't know…" Jurina drank the beer in her hand.

"Come on!" Haruna went to the brunette and shook her.

"Okay! Okay! Remember the costume party we went to last year? The one with Mayu dressed like a naughty nurse that Yuki made her wear? That one!" whispered Jurina

TBC----

:hiakhiakhiak:

ENJOY!!!!! thx for the feed-back :gmon sweet:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 07:58:08 PM by nyaha00 »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Key Of Heart