JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat May 01 2010

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316722 times)

Offline Rhysky

Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #820 on: August 24, 2008, 05:40:18 AM »
omg omg...  :OMG:

wat happen...??? gosh... i wan a update soon... wanna know wat's going on...??

tru_harmony relax abit... dun give yourself too much stress... even your writing style not the same, i still will read the story...  :hee:
1st: (^^) Yomiki (^^)
2nd: >< Yomaki ><
3rd: D: Charmikkity :D
4th: (: Ishiyoshi :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #821 on: August 24, 2008, 06:50:27 AM »
i can smell a pin coming into existence....
And the bubble's gotten pretty damn big. :yep:

Hitomi mentally kicked herself for being complacent.  Of course Ayaya wouldn't miss a meeting if there weren't any serious problems!

As the elevator rose, Hitomi tried to recall any instance that could have led to this 'trouble'. Is it about CorPrint? But why is Ayaya involv--- Oh god.
Oh, don't tell me it was a Matsuura company that ended up buying out/taking over CorPrint? :shocked:

Ang tagal na niyang wala sa kanila. Siguro, si Hitomi at saka si Ayumi ang mga kauna-unahang Hapon na nakita niya sa limang taon... Bakit nga ba sila umalis ng Japan noon? (She's been away from home for such a long time. Hitomi and Ayumi are probably the first Japanese people she's seen in five years... Why did they even leave Japan in the first place?)
Makes one wonder...if Jo ever found out the "full story" about ALL (and I mean ALL) that's happened to Rika, would he be as concerned to "woo" her?

Ayumi was busy on her laptop, cross-checking finance reports from the Tokyo and New York Offices. It was a bit weird to be doing her job in a hospital but if it's for Rika, Ayumi didn't really mind.

Like Ayaka and Mai, her primary concern was Rika. But actually, in comparison, Ayaka and Mai were the lucky ones. Their families are more into politics and civil service than business. They didn't have anything to give up in terms of ascendancies in the corporate ladder.

Ayumi gave up vice-presicency of Shibata Financial Conglomerate to become a senior accountant at Yoshizawa's just to look for Rika.
Holy CRAP, she did? Man, now THAT is a PRIME example of true, honest, dedicated friendship, ladies and gentlemen. :O

Rika's blissful TV-viewing was disturbed by the simultaneous ringing of her and Ayumi's cellphone. Both received a text message from Hitomi.

"Ayumi, can you eat dinner with Rika? I won't be able to eat with her later. ... And would it be alright if you stay with her at home this evening. Please? You can sleep over if you want. Thank you."

"Ka-chan, I won't be home for dinner later. Something came up. I'm coming home late. I love you."
First she leaves her lunch unfinished, and now this???

Frak, this is gotta be HUGE! 
:on freeze:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #822 on: August 24, 2008, 01:58:01 PM »
 :kekeke:  TROUBLE !!!!! 
Is that my awaited drama part  :ding: 

...*hiding from the other Ishiyoshi fans  :hee:*

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #823 on: August 25, 2008, 01:41:29 AM »
*your jo rant*
honestly, you give the guy too much credit...
See I knew from the start everything would come crashing down and this little piece of paradise would be destroyed. :(
don't be too pessimistic... the worst is yet to come... j/k XD

Ah! update soon! I have to know what the 'trouble' is that Rika is in!  :mon cute:
hopefully its not anything to difficult for Hitomi to handle   :mon woo: 7th gen love <33  :tama-heart:
wish fulfilled! thank god, today's a holiday!

omg omg...  :OMG: wat happen...??? gosh... i wan a update soon... wanna know wat's going on...??
don't panic... the update is here...
tru_harmony relax abit... dun give yourself too much stress... even your writing style not the same, i still will read the story...  :hee:
thank you...

And the bubble's gotten pretty damn big. :yep:
and i wish tito was here because i know she's been waiting for the needle/pin/whatever sharp and pointy object for awhile...

Oh, don't tell me it was a Matsuura company that ended up buying out/taking over CorPrint? :shocked:
don't worry, i'm not gonna tell you that it was Matsuura that ended up buying out CorPrint... that isn't the case...

Makes one wonder...if Jo ever found out the "full story" about ALL (and I mean ALL) that's happened to Rika, would he be as concerned to "woo" her?
i wonder too...

Holy CRAP, she did? Man, now THAT is a PRIME example of true, honest, dedicated friendship, ladies and gentlemen. :O
Rika is a lucky girl to have a Yocchan and a Shi-chan... I wish i had a shi-chan too...

First she leaves her lunch unfinished, and now this???
Frak, this is gotta be HUGE!  :on freeze:
It might be... depends...

:kekeke:  TROUBLE !!!!!  Is that my awaited drama part  :ding: 
...*hiding from the other Ishiyoshi fans  :hee:*
... it isn't yet but this will lead to a drama part...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayumi didn't know if Rika received a similar message. Partially knowing what Hitomi means by 'I won't be able to eat dinner with her later', she took the initiative of offering company for the night. "Rika-chan... I'mma sleep over at your place later... President's orders..."

For some reason, Rika had a weird feeling about the text message and Ayumi's offer/ Hitomi's orders. "Is something up at work? Do you know how late she's coming home?"

"Sorry, Rika-chan, I haven't received word from the office. I'll call her at the office if you want."

"No. Don't bother... She must be very busy if she has to come home late tonight..."

"Hmm... maybe I'll just ask Ayaka later after office hours..." Ayumi sighed "...The New York office had made some shady financial deals... I better call them later too..."

Joseph was listening in on the bestfriends' conversation. President? ... New York office? Anong klasenf negosyo ba meron 'tong mga 'to? (What kind of business are these people running anyway?) But at hearing that Hitomi would be coming home late, he saw a chance to spend more time with Rika, he smiled. "Um... Ano... Rika..." He was still mentally constructing the sentence in English in his mind. He didn't want to be mess up right in front of Rika and her bestfriend. "... Do you want to go out tonight? I know this place where they serve great sisig*..."

"Sorry, Jo... I can't... I'm not sure what time Yocchan is going to get home... I want to be there when she arrives... Maybe another time..."

Jo forced the smile on his face to remain to mask his disappointment. Hitomi, Napakaswerte mo. (Hitomi, You are SO lucky.)

================

Hitomi, seated on her chair, gave no greeting to the company president and her legal staff on the screen. "Matsuura, what happened?"

Aya signalled to the lawyers to leave. The whole team immediately complied. As they exited, Miki entered the room but she was halted by Aya. "Mikitan, I need to speak with Yoshizawa-san alone."

Miki, although surprised, stepped back and shut the doors.

Aya clasped her hands. "We're still investigating the matter and a lot of things are still unclear but what I'm sure of is someone from my finance department has spilled information about Rika's investment..."

Hitomi scratched her head, frustrated. I shouldn't have made that investment!

"I tried to keep things hush-hush about it, Yocchan. I really did."

"I know... but things like this couldn't be helped..." Hitomi stood up, and walked towards the glass wall.

"I am very sorry..."

Hitomi looked out. The skies were gray. Smog blanketed the city. "Has anything happened due to this leak?"

"Ishikawa's debtors..."

She looked down and watched the cars that looked like ants, trailing behind one another. "... they're looking for her..."

"Yes... they're hounding my office, harrassing my secretary, and demanding information on her whereabouts..."

"and this has started only this morning?"

"Yes... but Yocchan... they're planning to file a class lawsuit against her..."

"WHAT?!"

"She's his heiress... He filed for bankruptcy... with the ten million yen investment, it appears that she isn't bankrupt and is capable of paying the debt... they're planning to smoke her out with perjury..."

"...damn..."

"And they're threatening me that they're going to file a suit against me for harboring a fugitive from the law..."

"I'm sorry, Ayaya. I have placed you in a very difficult position..."

"Don't be sorry, Yocchan... I'm doing this as your friend and as her friend as well... but we have to do something about this..."

"I need to talk to my lawyers first... Can you stall them?"

"For as long as you need... I will stay in touch and keep you posted... my people will do their best..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WILL CHARMY PREVAIL?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sisig=sautee'd minced pork cheeks

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #824 on: August 25, 2008, 02:07:28 AM »
previous update: I'm scared, it must be something really bad. But on the happier side, awww at Shiba-chan's devotion :heart:
this update: Hehehe, Joseph is foiled again!!! :lol: Oh no, the debt collecters are after Rika because of her father, huh? :cry: Shit!! But I'm glad that Aya is sticking with them, even though her company is being harassed. That's a good friend. I hope Yossy has a plan to fix this. Does Miki know? Because if Aya sent her out so they could talk privately, it seems like she doesn't. Maybe it's better that way for now because Miki will probably get mad at Yossy for getting Aya in that situation.

Offline Rhysky

« Reply #825 on: August 25, 2008, 02:11:33 AM »
 :frustrated: omg... so tat's the happening... those debtors... wonder how the information leak out...

it bring problems to yossy and aya...  :OMG:

Offline firemore

« Reply #826 on: August 25, 2008, 06:10:01 AM »
noooo, stupid debtors, if you harass rika ill kill all of you guys and jo is so annoying , he should know that he has no chance against hitomi so stop making useless move

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #827 on: August 25, 2008, 06:20:19 AM »
are you asking me to kiss that? cuz i won't...

your call  :P  :grin:

"She's his heiress... He filed for bankruptcy... with the ten million yen investment, it appears that she isn't bankrupt and is capable of paying the debt... they're planning to smoke her out with perjury..."

why not go to Canada and marry Rika and antedate it.!?!. so that when they ask, you can say it's from your pocket.?.     O0

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #828 on: August 25, 2008, 12:15:29 PM »
I bet kakkoi Yossie  :luvluv2: will solve this problem  :glasses:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #829 on: August 25, 2008, 01:01:58 PM »
oh noes! You see? I knew something like this would happen if she did that. Cause her dad filed for bankruptcy. Why didn't she just put it in her own name? Why did she have to go and involve Rika in all this? And now Rika.. I kinda feel sory for, as this is all going on under her nose. But she comes off kinda dumb if you look at all the things happening under her nose. I mean has she seriously got no clue or is she just bidding her time or something till she can pull out her cards?

either way, I still can't wait for the next chapter. I want me some rabu rabu..

Hopefully Rika will get home and find Yoshi there before too long. And Yoshi will tell her what happened and all and they will find a plan and all and make hot sweet rabu rabu.. or at least kiss.

or maybe Y will come home all angsty and sad and feeling like a loser and Rika will cheer her up or something ^_^

still here ^_^
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #830 on: August 26, 2008, 12:51:00 AM »
this update: Hehehe, Joseph is foiled again!!! :lol: Oh no, the debt collecters are after Rika because of her father, huh? :cry: Shit!! But I'm glad that Aya is sticking with them, even though her company is being harassed. That's a good friend. I hope Yossy has a plan to fix this. Does Miki know? Because if Aya sent her out so they could talk privately, it seems like she doesn't. Maybe it's better that way for now because Miki will probably get mad at Yossy for getting Aya in that situation.
Joseph=doomed
Ayaya= :cow:
Miki= :?

:frustrated: omg... so tat's the happening... those debtors... wonder how the information leak out...  it bring problems to yossy and aya...  :OMG:
yes... for the first time, the Great Yoshizawa Hitomi acted on blindsight... btw, how do you pronounce your username? /risky/?

noooo, stupid debtors, if you harass rika ill kill all of you guys and jo is so annoying , he should know that he has no chance against hitomi so stop making useless move
jo, as much as i hate him is rika's friend... actually, you should be thankful he isn't as insistent as some guys here... jo's actually a bit timid... so... that's a good thing...

your call  :P  :grin:
...hmmm... *i'm actually thinking about this" XD ....
* tru  Hugs kRisZ instead

why not go to Canada and marry Rika and antedate it.!?!. so that when they ask, you can say it's from your pocket.?.     O0
nice suggestion... i'll tell them right away... XD

I bet kakkoi Yossie  :luvluv2: will solve this problem  :glasses:
... but there's already a reasonable amount of damage done... ... ~lalalala~

either way, I still can't wait for the next chapter. I want me some rabu rabu..
really?  ... hmmm...

Hopefully Rika will get home and find Yoshi there before too long. And Yoshi will tell her what happened and all and they will find a plan and all and make hot sweet rabu rabu.. or at least kiss.
Or Yossui will get home and find Rika there... ~hm~
[/quote]

update will come later... i'm gonna be late for school na...

Offline Rhysky

« Reply #831 on: August 26, 2008, 03:44:54 AM »
yes... for the first time, the Great Yoshizawa Hitomi acted on blindsight... btw, how do you pronounce your username? /risky/?

ya... it pronounce as tat... haha...  :hiakhiakhiak:

update will come later... i'm gonna be late for school na...

school... haiz... dun like to go sch... haha...  :badluck:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #832 on: August 26, 2008, 05:12:30 AM »
Joseph was listening in on the bestfriends' conversation. President? ... New York office? Anong klasenf negosyo ba meron 'tong mga 'to? (What kind of business are these people running anyway?)  But at hearing that Hitomi would be coming home late, he saw a chance to spend more time with Rika, he smiled.
Poor kid's just a glutton for punishment, ain't he?  :grin:

"Um... Ano... Rika..." He was still mentally constructing the sentence in English in his mind. He didn't want to be mess up right in front of Rika and her bestfriend. "... Do you want to go out tonight? I know this place where they serve great sisig*..."

"Sorry, Jo... I can't... I'm not sure what time Yocchan is going to get home... I want to be there when she arrives... Maybe another time..."

Jo forced the smile on his face to remain to mask his disappointment. Hitomi, Napakaswerte mo. (Hitomi, You are SO lucky.)
That's another thing about Filipino guys (and/or guys in general); we can be getting the tar beaten out of us, and we'd still be too dumb to quit. :P

Aya signalled to the lawyers to leave. The whole team immediately complied. As they exited, Miki entered the room but she was halted by Aya. "Mikitan, I need to speak with Yoshizawa-san alone."

Miki, although surprised, stepped back and shut the doors.
If she asked Miki to leave, does that mean that Miki doesn't know the details about Rika's investment?

Aya clasped her hands. "We're still investigating the matter and a lot of things are still unclear but what I'm sure of is someone from my finance department has spilled information about Rika's investment..."
Shit. Whoever that someone is, they've got to be one of Jin's stooges.
 :mon ref:

Hitomi looked out. The skies were gray. Smog blanketed the city. "Has anything happened due to this leak?"

"Ishikawa's debtors..."

She looked down and watched the cars that looked like ants, trailing behind one another. "... they're looking for her..."
Debtors?!?!? How can that be? When CorPrint was bought out, whoever it was that bought it out would have had to settle any debts that the company owed. Only thing left would be personal debts....

OH FUCK THE DEBTS MUST BE FROM MAY!!!
:OMG:

Yocchan... they're planning to file a class lawsuit against her..."

"WHAT?!"

"...damn..."

"And they're threatening me that they're going to file a suit against me for harboring a fugitive from the law..."
And of course, they're likely not going to believe that the investment was REALLY made with Yossi's money and that it was just made in Rika's name because she truly is broke.  :banghead:

"I'm sorry, Ayaya. I have placed you in a very difficult position..."

"Don't be sorry, Yocchan... I'm doing this as your friend and as her friend as well... but we have to do something about this..."

"I need to talk to my lawyers first... Can you stall them?"

"For as long as you need... I will stay in touch and keep you posted... my people will do their best..."
And of course, Jin's plan is probably to come in suddenly and "heroically" swoop in and offer to take care of the debtors...probably in exchange for controlling interest in the company again.
 :angry: :angry: :angry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #833 on: August 26, 2008, 07:15:12 AM »
wow!!! i am my 11111 viewer... no comments muna, everyone... i'll post an update in here later...

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #834 on: August 26, 2008, 07:52:47 AM »
bleeeergghhh too much is going on to mess with the Ishiyoshi rub!
Damn you all!
Uhmm..thats like all I have to say
because I am now in a state of shock for being so for Ishiyoshi
I'm a YoMiki fan hxc
weird...
very weird...

=P

Offline firemore

« Reply #835 on: August 26, 2008, 10:43:09 AM »
haha im a yomiki fan too but ishiyoshi is so sweet so i cant resist it, so i like both pairs

Offline Rhysky

« Reply #836 on: August 26, 2008, 02:32:43 PM »
mi too... i like both pairing... but then still prefer yomiki...

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #837 on: August 26, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »
I have a weird gut feeling (still) that Rika and Yossy are half sisters... Jin + Rika's mum = possibility... but an ugly thought! That could be interesting :P

right now though, I taste a chance for an IshiYoshi fight to come up... If I were Rika I would be majorly pissed at Yossy (to start with) when I find out about all of this... That could certainly cause a cascade of drama to occur... I'm very interested to see where we go from here :w00t:

Oh me too, me too, me too... I :heart: YoMiki almost as much as TakaGaki but tru has this strange ability to turn my dislike for IshiYoshi around to a love for them :wub: She's a special one, she is! :heart:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #838 on: August 27, 2008, 01:05:41 AM »
@Yomiki people who read this: thanks for your support... i'm glad that the pairings barrier haven't kept you from appreciating my work as an IshiYoshi writer...

@lollipopgirl: nice theory going on... hmmm... makes for a good discussion here...

OI!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE, LOLLIPOPGIRL THINKS ISHIYOSHI COULD BE SIBLINGS!!!!!! ANY COMMENTS OR COUNTER THEORIES?? OR ANY OTHER THEORIES FOR THAT MATTER???

XD ... i really want to know...

due to the insane circumstances that happened a few hours ago...

it ain't what i thought it was...

my brain is frimm'd up... so apologies for the mess... another word salad in here...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi looked out the window again. It was dark outside even if it was just 6 pm. She looked at her cellphone. Rika hasn't texted her yet. Is she home? ... Should I text her now? Despite the meeting going on with the legal team, Hitomi couldn't keep her mind focused on this matter at hand. Partially because she was still a bit in the stage of blaming herself for what happened.

"Yoshizawa-san..." Atty. Konno called to the company president. "... what do you want us to do?"

Hitomi put her phone down on the table. The sooner this meeting is over, the sooner she can go home to Rika. Baby, wait for me...

"Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, contact all the legal counsels of the people involved... Maybe we can negotiate something..."

"Do you want us to ask Atty. Murata of Matsuura for help on this?"

"No. Don't do that... I have bothered them enough... Just ask for the necessary documents... I don't want to involve them further... I'm pretty sure you can handle this without their help..."

Atty. Konno smiled before bowing to their boss. "Thank you for your confidence, Yoshizawa-san..."

"Konno, I'd like to speak with you alone..."

Asami gestured to the other lawyers. Her subordinates nodded as they stood up and walked out the conference room. She closed and locked the door.

As soon as the privacy was secured Hitomi whispered to the mic. "You know we'll have to work even outside the courtroom on this one..."

"Yes, I understand..."

"Will you need the Eyes?"

"I know they are on a mission right now."

"They are but I can have her come back there if you need her."

"... Yoshizawa-san... she has her work... this is mine... I can handle this..."

A smile managed to escape Hitomi's lips. "I don't know how you can bear to be away from her like this... And it's been how long? ... a month since she flew here?"

Asami blushed. It wasn't everyday that she was addressed by the president like this. "She's only following leads... That's her job..."

Hitomi reclined on her chair. "Don't you get even a bit jealous that she's spending so much time with the other one?"

"... She's not her type."

"Oh, really?" Hitomi grinned.

==

Rika and Ayumi finally got home. Traffic was crazy again. Ayumi was feeling guilty as they got stuck in traffic when they made that side trip to her apartment to get clothes for tonight and tomorrow.

They settled themselves on the sofa, dead tired from the travel. The two have decided to have food delivered. Rika said she wasn't in the mood to cook. Of course, Ayumi knew this was because Hitomi wouldn't be home to eat. Ayumi rested her head on the armrest of the sofa and closed her eyes. I hate Philippine traffic

Rika, equally tired, got her cellphone and dialled Hitomi's number.

"To~chan~... we're home... ... yeah... just now... we got stuck in traffic... yeah... we're just gonna have food delivered here... I'm so tired... Have you eaten dinner yet? ... ... you should eat now... ... eat. ... ... To~chan~... ... if you don't eat dinner, I'm gonna get mad at you... ... ... Good... ... ... ... I love you... ... ... I love you more... Yeah... You better remember that... What time will you come home? ... ... Oh... okay... Ayumi's resting... she's tired too... Just come home as soon as you can... I miss you... Drive safely, okay? ... Bye~"

Ayumi smiled at hearing Rika talk to Hitomi on the phone. Even after all these years, Rika was still a very thoughtful girl. And it was pretty clear how deeply in love she was with Hitomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: better yet

~~~~~~~~~~~~THE TRU+H SHALL PREVAIL!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you can't hide from us forever, ISHIYOSHI!!!!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:16:02 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #839 on: August 27, 2008, 02:01:21 AM »
I hope this problem get resolved soon!! Aww, Yossy's referring to Mako isn't she? Kon Kon and Mako~~~ Ishiyoshi are so lovey dovey towards each other! They're like newlyweds only not married. :D

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat May 01 2010