JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Feb 17 2011

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316810 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Runaway from the Past - short update - 092108
« Reply #940 on: September 21, 2008, 10:09:06 PM »
Awww, I can't wait till they become real Ka-chan and To-chan!! :inlove: Ohohoho, Mai!!! :w00t: XD She is honestly, one of my favorite characters in this story!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Runaway from the Past - no update yet - just reply to comments and refresher
« Reply #941 on: September 22, 2008, 05:46:23 AM »
Hitomi wrapped her arms around Rika as a group of student stepped into the lift. They were rather rowdy and laughed boisterously. But a cold glare from Hitomi shut them up quick and sent them out of the lift on the 5th floor.
Hey, I've done that. :rockon:

Ayaka and I ate before leaving…” Ayumi replied, while avoiding having to look at either of them.

“You and Ayaka? What about Mai?”

“Mai? Oh… Don’t mind her… she’s fine…” Ayumi struggled to keep a laugh from bursting out of her mouth. She recalled how she and Ayaka half-carried, half-dragged Mai out of the flat, down the elevator and into Ayaka’s car. Waking her to the sound of Rika and Hitomi’s early morning activity would not be good for any of them.
Oh, Ayaka and Shiba-chan are SO dead if Mai finds out what she missed out on.
:on lol:

Hitomi kissed Rika goodbye before helping her board Ayumi’s car.

“Oi~, You better take good care of my Rika, Ayumi… or else…”
She'll get so much extra work her grandkids will have to come in and help finish it off, right? :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #942 on: September 22, 2008, 02:39:59 PM »
Yocchan will sure be death if Mai heard it  :on lol: Ayaka and Ayumi rule  :on woohoo:
No doubt, Mai and her stethoscopes... :on lol: ... they're the team to beat now... :lol:

Awww, I can't wait till they become real Ka-chan and To-chan!! :inlove: Ohohoho, Mai!!! :w00t: XD She is honestly, one of my favorite characters in this story!!
I wonder what she'd've done had she woken up amidst the 'action' ... i'm glad you liked her character...

But a cold glare from Hitomi shut them up quick and sent them out of the lift on the 5th floor.
Hey, I've done that. :rockon:
me too... XD
Oh, Ayaka and Shiba-chan are SO dead if Mai finds out what she missed out on. :on lol:
She'll get so much extra work her grandkids will have to come in and help finish it off, right? :lol:
correction, great grandkids...

OH SHITZ DEM FORGAT TO GETZ A BABYGUARD (Bodyguard but for Rika aka baby)
Rika: Ayumi's there...
And I noticed you purposely left a few things out of that summary ;) you sneaky sneaky girl!
i am god here... leave me be on my divine duties...
I'll talk ot you on msn... if I don't fall asleep some more
I'm on now...
hmm I hope they make it through the day so they can come home together and snuggle. And Yoshi you better fix your mistake!
amen.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika looked back as the car slowly drove out the basement parking. Hitomi was right behind them. Seeing Rika looking her way, Hitomi flashed her bright lights. Rika waved back enthusiastically and blew her To-chan a kiss.

Ayumi sped up as soon as they were out in broad daylight, breaking the moment of parting non-verbal signal-communication between the couple.

"You know you're gonna get in trouble for doing that~..." Rika said as she slapped Ayumi on the arm.

Ayumi rolled her eyes at her lovestruck friends. "Can't you guys get enough of each other?! You two have already had a lot of each other this morning... Too much if you ask me..."

"What?"

"Don't even try denying it Rika... WE HEARD YOU... and we didn't even have to move closer to your room..." Ayumi watched Rika from the corner of her eye.

Rika, although blushing, denied the allegation. "I still don't know what you're talking about..." She turned her attention to the view outside, the city slowly coming to life.

"I told you, not to even try denying it... WE KNOW..." Ayumi firmly said. "You're lucky Mai was too wasted... we had to carry her out of your flat, down and into Ayaka's car. You have no idea how heavy that woman is... And I can't imagine the ruckus she'd have made had she woken up in your place..."

After a few moments of silence, Ayumi chuckled as she shifted gears. "Ayaka and I were both like, 'finally... I thought this would never happen'"

The two friends suddenly bursted out in laughter.

"So how was it?" Ayumi poked Rika's side with her elbow.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I'm your best friend!"

"Not reason enough..." Rika replied tunefully.

"Hah! I bet you can't tell me 'cause you passed out right in the middle of it so you have nothing to say!"

"You, can't make me tell you, no matter what you say..."

"No matter what I say?"

"No matter what you say."

With an evil grin, she retorted. "Even if I tell your prince how muchimuchi you were before? I can even show her a picture of you... back then..."

"Don't!" Rika didn't like how she looked back then and didn't want anybody in the now to see. Other than Ayumi, there's only one person who said she likes Rika for being muchimuchi. "Fine. I'll tell you."

"Hah! I knew you would fold!"

"It's not nice playing on people's weaknesses like that."

"Well, if it gets me the juicy details on your little tryst this morning, send me to hell." Ayumi laughed evilly, this was one of those rare occassions that she can get Rika under her thumb.

Rika sighed heavily. "Can't we talk about it on the way home later?"

Ayumi turned to her friend with a questioning look but got the idea as soon as she saw Rika biting her lip. "Sure... I don't mind you heating up for her later..."

"That's not what I meant!"

"Sure, sure... whatever..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #943 on: September 22, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
yay! update!!
Seeing Rika looking her way, Hitomi flashed her bright lights. Rika waved back enthusiastically and blew her To-chan a kiss.
*sigh*  :wub:

"Don't even try denying it Rika... WE HEARD YOU... and we didn't even have to move closer to your room..." Ayumi watched Rika from the corner of her eye.
kyaaaa~! they heard! they heard!!!  :w00t: :lol:

"You're lucky Mai was too wasted... we had to carry her out of your flat, down and into Ayaka's car. You have no idea how heavy that woman is... And I can't imagine the ruckus she'd have made had she woken up in your place..."
Woooo.. sounds scary..   :O  Mai would be all over the couple..  :yep:

"Even if I tell your prince how muchimuchi you were before? I can even show her a picture of you... back then..."
go! go! go! show ouji-sama how cute chimu is!!

Other than Ayumi, there's only one person who said she likes Rika for being muchimuchi. "Fine. I'll tell you."
other person! ouji-sama!! yossy-ouji-sama!!  :doh:

Ayumi turned to her friend with a questioning look but got the idea as soon as she saw Rika biting her lip. "Sure... I don't mind you heating up for her later..."

Lol! :lol: 'heating up'...  XD The relationship between this two sure are good. So open.  :shakeit:

yay tru~~~ now back to talking to u  :otomerika:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Runaway from the Past - update - 092208
« Reply #944 on: September 22, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »
No! Show Yossie the picture! Why did you fold Rika?!?!

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #945 on: September 22, 2008, 08:32:15 PM »
"You, can't make me tell you, no matter what you say..."

"No matter what I say?"

"No matter what you say."

With an evil grin, she retorted. "Even if I tell your prince how muchimuchi you were before? I can even show her a picture of you... back then..."
yeeah !! Shiba-chan rules  :on GJ: 

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #946 on: September 23, 2008, 01:09:37 AM »
Hehehe, nice move, Shiba-chan~~ :w00t: Damn, it didn't seem like they were THAT loud! XD Awww muchimuchi Rika is soooo cute!! I wanna hear how Rika describes their "adventure".

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #947 on: September 23, 2008, 06:48:24 AM »
Ayumi rolled her eyes at her lovestruck friends. "Can't you guys get enough of each other?! You two have already had a lot of each other this morning... Too much if you ask me..."

"What?"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP! BUSTED!!!
:wahaha:

Rika, although blushing, denied the allegation. "I still don't know what you're talking about..." She turned her attention to the view outside, the city slowly coming to life.

"I told you, not to even try denying it... WE KNOW..." Ayumi firmly said. "You're lucky Mai was too wasted... we had to carry her out of your flat, down and into Ayaka's car. You have no idea how heavy that woman is... And I can't imagine the ruckus she'd have made had she woken up in your place..."

After a few moments of silence, Ayumi chuckled as she shifted gears. "Ayaka and I were both like, 'finally... I thought this would never happen'"

The two friends suddenly bursted out in laughter.
:mon lmao:

"So how was it?" Ayumi poked Rika's side with her elbow.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I'm your best friend!"

"Not reason enough..." Rika replied tunefully.

"Hah! I bet you can't tell me 'cause you passed out right in the middle of it so you have nothing to say!"
Score one for Yossi! :pimp:

"Don't!" Rika didn't like how she looked back then and didn't want anybody in the now to see.
Oh, how interesting that would be if she did. :roll:

Rika sighed heavily. "Can't we talk about it on the way home later?"

Oooooooooooooooh yeah. Don't forget, by waiting until later, it gives Shiba-chan a chance to call Ayaka and Mai so that they can come and hear the story as well. :twisted:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #948 on: September 27, 2008, 05:05:57 AM »
yay! update!! ... *sigh*  :wub: ... kyaaaa~! they heard! they heard!!!  :w00t: :lol:... Woooo.. sounds scary..   :O  Mai would be all over the couple.. 
yeah... Mai'd be like "Yoshiko!!! open the damn door!!! Oi, Ayaka, don't you have a key to this room?!"
:yep: ... go! go! go! show ouji-sama how cute chimu is!! ... other person! ouji-sama!! yossy-ouji-sama!!  :doh:
Ouji-sama....
Lol! :lol: 'heating up'...  XD The relationship between this two sure are good. So open.  :shakeit: ....yay
:lol: they're like sisters... but really, i don't even think about talking to my sister about those things...
tru~~~ now back to talking to u  :otomerika:
ye ye ye!

No! Show Yossie the picture! Why did you fold Rika?!?!
hmmm.... it is in God's will that she folded...

yeeah !! Shiba-chan rules  :on GJ:
YEEAH!!!

Hehehe, nice move, Shiba-chan~~ :w00t: Damn, it didn't seem like they were THAT loud! XD Awww muchimuchi Rika is soooo cute!! I wanna hear how Rika describes their "adventure".
... your enthusiasm (for hearing rika's description) is scary... :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP! BUSTED!!! :wahaha:
:wahaha:
Oooooooooooooooh yeah. Don't forget, by waiting until later, it gives Shiba-chan a chance to call Ayaka and Mai so that they can come and hear the story as well. :twisted:
hmmmm....

sucked in! For Once AYUMI PREVAILS!~~
once...
OMG NEW THEORY! YOSHI AND RIKA MET AT FAT CAMP! XD jks
its music training camp...
still here and watiting
its fun to wait, ne~?

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika and Ayumi entered the hospital room after being summoned in by Eula. The patient's mother was alone in keeping the night watch as usual.

"O, Rika..." Eula looked at Ayumi, and in a rather awkward way, asked Rika of her. "May kasama ka pala?" (Oh, Rika... You brought someone with you?"

"Opo, Tita, si Ayumi po, bestfriend ko..." (Yes, tita, this is Ayumi, she's my bestfriend)

"Ah... Nice to meet you, iha..." Eula smiled at Ayumi. "Matagal na ba kayong magkakilala ng pamangkin ko?" (Have you been friends for a long time?)

Ayumi didn't understand a word. Apparently, Eula has mistaken her for a local.

"Tita, Hapon din po siya... Bata pa lang po kami, magkaibigan na kami... Nagkita lang uli kami dahil nagtatrabaho siya sa kumpanya ni Hitomi..." (Tita, she's Japanese too... We've been friends since we were kids... We just saw each other again because she's working for Hitomi's company...)

"A... Kaya naman pala... pero Rika... dahil nabanggit mo na din yang si Hitomi... Alam na ba ng tita Mayumi mo 'yan? Alam mo namang ayokong pangunahan ka sa mga ganyan kaya hindi ko sinasabi sa kanya ang tungkol sa inyo..." (A... that's how... .... but Rika... since you've mentioned Hitomi... Does your tita Mayumi know about the two of you? You know I wouldn't want to do things ahead of you that's why I don't talk to her about you...)

"Tita..."

"Alam mo naman na Iglesia* ang nanay* mo... Di siya papayag d'yan pag nalaman niya..." (You know that she's a member of Iglesia... She won't approve of this when she finds out...)

Ayumi sat on the side, listening to how Eula spoke. Although she didn't understand a word, given the tone and the mention of her big boss' name, Ayumi felt that Eula wasn't a big IshiYoshi fan.

"Tita... please, huwag n'yo nang sabihin kay Auntie Mayumi..." (Tita, please, don't tell her...)

"Kita mo nga yan? Hindi mo man lang kayang panindigan sa madrasta mo yang pinasok mo... Ewan ko sa'yong bata ka... hindi kita maintindihan..." (See? you can't even commit to that relationship in the face of your stepmother... I don't know with you, I don't get you...)

Rika looked down at the floor, she decided to stop listening to the litany of Eula as she knew the woman didn't know everything that had happened between Mayumi and her. She kept silent, so not to ruin the beautiful morning her To-chan made for her with pointless debates.

"O, siya, siya... aalis na ako... Mahuhuli pa ako sa trabaho niyan..." (Well, then, I'm leaving for work... I might get there late...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*nanay= tagalog version of mama
Iglesia=a religion founded in the Philippines, even more strict on homosexual relationships

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Runaway from the Past - update - 092708
« Reply #949 on: September 27, 2008, 06:20:20 AM »
first! Oh man I have been waiting for the next chapter... poor rika and the guilt tripping.  :angry: why must charmy-sama always be in such ackward situations. 

cant wait for the next chapter

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #950 on: September 27, 2008, 09:39:50 AM »
Jeez, pressure much? I feel so bad for them. I wish some ppl would just be a little more open-minded. I mean, love is love. :heart: :yep:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #951 on: September 27, 2008, 12:03:37 PM »
"Tita... please, huwag n'yo nang sabihin kay Auntie Mayumi..." (Tita, please, don't tell her...)

yeah don´t tell her   :on shady:´cause she still think Yocchan is a man  :on lol: :kekeke:

Rika-chan a good girl she doesn´t want Eula get involve with this :(

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #952 on: September 27, 2008, 01:57:22 PM »
 :O I totally forgot about the stepmother.. [stepmother's are evul!!  :angry: lol well not ALL are evil..  :lol:]

"Alam mo naman na Iglesia* ang nanay* mo... Di siya papayag d'yan pag nalaman niya..." (You know that she's a member of Iglesia... She won't approve of this when she finds out...)
lol yep.. consider za religion..  :sweatdrop:

Rika looked down at the floor, she decided to stop listening to the litany of Eula as she knew the woman didn't know everything that had happened between Mayumi and her. She kept silent, so not to ruin the beautiful morning her To-chan made for her with pointless debates.
yea.. can't blame the lady.. she's clueless.. only worries about IshiYoshi.. it IS important!  :P

does Mayumi still have a hold on Rika? coz im a bit lost.. my head erased the other parts and just left IshiYoshi rabu-rabu  :wub:  :D

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #953 on: September 28, 2008, 05:05:23 AM »
missed a lot...  been busy busy busy *waits for the next update*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #954 on: September 29, 2008, 10:00:26 PM »
WTF, May's in Iglesia? Oh that's just what we DON'T need right now, a bunch of self-serving, closed-minded people who think that their way of interpreting the bible is the only way to do it and that all other religions (Christian or otherwise) are wrong. :banghead:

Iglesia=a religion founded in the Philippines, even more strict on homosexual relationships
You want to talk about strict? Iglesia wedding receptions are always done as a luncheon instead of as a dinner & dance like how they're usually done. Wanna know why? It's because Iglesia forbids any and all forms of dancing (even ballroom and traditional Filipino folk dances) because they believe that it's sinful because moving your body like that is too much like sex. Now while I get why they would categorize club dancing (bumpin' and grindin') like that, can someone tell how ballroom/folk dancing is supposed to be perverse?  Anyway, no point in having the reception be a "dinner & dance" when you're not allowed to dance. 

EDIT: Had to add this.  :thumbdown:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 10:03:35 PM by JFC »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #955 on: September 30, 2008, 04:57:27 AM »
first! Oh man I have been waiting for the next chapter... poor rika and the guilt tripping.  :angry: why must charmy-sama always be in such ackward situations. 
sorry to keep you guys waiting... my almost non-existent real life has been bugging me...

Jeez, pressure much? I feel so bad for them. I wish some ppl would just be a little more open-minded. I mean, love is love. :heart: :yep:
and how can anyone not love ishiyoshilove? i don't get these people i made...

yeah don´t tell her   :on shady:´cause she still think Yocchan is a man  :on lol: :kekeke:
of course, she has the hots for yossui too... :lol:

:O I totally forgot about the stepmother.. [stepmother's are evul!!  :angry: lol well not ALL are evil..  :lol:
i know 2 evul ones... one's here and the other's there... somewhere... :lol:
lol yep.. consider za religion..  :sweatdrop:
the Philippines is a very Christian country... too christian if you ask me...
does Mayumi still have a hold on Rika? coz im a bit lost.. my head erased the other parts and just left IshiYoshi rabu-rabu  :wub:  :D
no, technically, she doesn't... but due to the "accident" she has masterminded, she had made a pretext to keep Rika on coming back to a place within the reach of her sharp, nasty, and damn dirty claws...

so... how come Mayumi ain't trying to steal Rika? You'd think she'd be doing all she could or something...
ahh... yes... that horrendous woman... she is... ... she is... ... :twisted: ... i just haven't said anything about it yet...
I'll be here waiting for the next chapter anyway...see you later.
see you...

missed a lot...  been busy busy busy *waits for the next update*
thanks for your patience... thesis is eating my hand atm...

WTF, May's in Iglesia? Oh that's just what we DON'T need right now, a bunch of self-serving, closed-minded people who think that their way of interpreting the bible is the only way to do it and that all other religions (Christian or otherwise) are wrong. :banghead:
:thumbdown:
i'm not so worried about that since she's a damn hypocrite, trying to sell her stepdaughter... but mayumi's over-reaction to IshiYoshi-love is bothering me...  thanks for that elaboration on the Iglesia...

i just submitted chapter 2 of my thesis, the analysis of the music of my band... yes, a part of my thesis is about my band... talk about self-pimpage, right?

anyway... until my semestral break sets in, i'm still sunk with other schoolwork that i set aside to focus on the damn thesis so i still can't update as much as i used to... i'm still rewiring my brain so... patience please... more word salad coming right up...

to end the month right...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi was warmly greeted by the receptionist as she walked through the main lobby of the office building.  "Good morning, President Yoshizawa. Attorney Konno and Murata are online and they are waiting for you."

"Thank you. Good morning to you too" Hitomi replied with a smile. "Please tell Vice President Kimura to prepare some coffee for me."

The receptionist was surprised by the reciprocation of her daily gesture. It was the first time that Hitomi had greeted her and with a smile too. It was a priceless moment for her. She immediately pressed a button on the intercom. "V.P, Kimura, the president wants her coffee..."

She proceeded to the elevator. All she saw were the scalps of the balding men who bowed down to greet her. Some who were feeling clever greeted her in Japanese. All were surprised when she returned their greetings whether in English or Japanese. The doors closed as slowly as they opened, leaving the employees dumbfounded, watching them close

Hitomi looked at her reflection on the shiny elevator doors. Why is Murata online too? I told Konno to leave them out of this...

Her thoughts turned to what she imagined was awaiting her in the top floor of the building. She could hear Ayaka and Mai’s voices in her head, interrogating her on what went on this morning. She braced herself for the worst as the doors opened revealing and empty hallway. Neither of her friends were there even though the receptionist had surely told Ayaka that she was on her way up.

Hitomi headed to the office, deciding that it was best that they weren’t being busybodies this morning. A coffee cup with freshly brewed coffee waited on the tray beside a cinnamon roll and a note from Ayaka. “You owe me, Yoshiko. Big time.”

The note elicited a smile from Hitomi. Ayaka has saved her again.

But now to more urgent matters…

Hitomi took her seat and turned her monitor on. As expected, the lawyers of both Yoshizawa and Matsuura corporations were waiting for her.

The two bowed to greet the new comer. “Yoshizawa-san… Ohayou.” 

“Ohayou, Konno, Murata-san,” Hitomi greeted back, looking at Konno, waiting for an explanation.

Konno understood immediately the look from her boss. “We realized that we might have a problem.”

“A problem?”

“I cannot represent Ishikawa-san on the negotiation tables…”

At hearing Konno say the words, Hitomi realized the major flaw in their initial plans. “They may not know that Yoshizawa-group is involved…”

“Yes. That is why I have asked for the help of Murata-san. Because the investment was made to Matsuura, she has an excuse to handle this.”

“I understand…” Hitomi clasped her hands together and placed them on the desk. “… have you contacted the lawyers of the companies involved?”

“Yes… many of them are determined to press charges…”

Murata brought out some folders, the drafted complaints from different companies. “Surprisingly, some of them still don’t know that Ishikawa-san is in the Philippines. All they know is that she is overseas. The Philippines and Japan do not have any extradition treatise so as long as she’s there, they can’t really touch her legally…”

“Thank you, Murata-san, for doing all this… You will be compensated accordingly…” Hitomi brought out her checkbook and a pen. Just before she could set the pen on the check, the lawyer interrupted her. “Yoshizawa-san, do that only after all this is over. You might need that money elsewhere. Consider this some sort of making amends from me for Ishikawa-san. Hopefully I will not fail her unlike them

“Thank you. If only you had been a lawyer all those years ago… Anyway, negotiate with all of them. Make the most economically sane solution. If worse comes to worst, contact me right away.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WILL~CHARMY PREVAIL?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Runaway from the Past - update - 093008
« Reply #956 on: September 30, 2008, 06:34:59 AM »
Yossi even makes the receptionist swoon? :P

Hitomi looked at her reflection on the shiny elevator doors. Why is Murata online too? I told Konno to leave them out of this...
Something tells me Aya told her not to take no for an answer.

She could hear Ayaka and Mai’s voices in her head, interrogating her on what went on this morning. She braced herself for the worst as the doors opened revealing and empty hallway. Neither of her friends were there even though the receptionist had surely told Ayaka that she was on her way up.

Hitomi headed to the office, deciding that it was best that they weren’t being busybodies this morning. A coffee cup with freshly brewed coffee waited on the tray beside a cinnamon roll and a note from Ayaka. “You owe me, Yoshiko. Big time.”

The note elicited a smile from Hitomi. Ayaka has saved her again.

But now to more urgent matters…
Yeah, right now there are more important things that Yossi needs to deal with. Mai and Ayaka can do their interrogation afterwards. :D

Konno understood immediately the look from her boss. “We realized that we might have a problem.”

“A problem?”

“I cannot represent Ishikawa-san on the negotiation tables…”

At hearing Konno say the words, Hitomi realized the major flaw in their initial plans. “They may not know that Yoshizawa-group is involved…”

“Yes. That is why I have asked for the help of Murata-san. Because the investment was made to Matsuura, she has an excuse to handle this.”
Ah, the problem is because of the fact that the Ishikawa family (in this case, Rika) is still supposed to owe money to the creditors of CorPrint when it went under. It was somewhat understandable that she wouldn't be able to pay them off when the impression was that she and her family were broke. However, here she comes making a huge investment in Yossi's company, obviously questions are going to be asked regarding where she got the money from and why it hadn't been used to pay off the family debts. The fact that she's also "an employee" for Yossi would make Konkon's representing her a conflict of interest, which would not give a good impression at the impending negotiations.

Smart move there in getting Murata's help, Konkon. :thumbsup

“Thank you, Murata-san, for doing all this… You will be compensated accordingly…” Hitomi brought out her checkbook and a pen. Just before she could set the pen on the check, the lawyer interrupted her. “Yoshizawa-san, do that only after all this is over. You might need that money elsewhere. Consider this some sort of making amends from me for Ishikawa-san. Hopefully I will not fail her unlike them

“Thank you. If only you had been a lawyer all those years ago… Anyway, negotiate with all of them. Make the most economically sane solution. If worse comes to worst, contact me right away.”
Shit, are some of the CorPrint creditors going to be there?

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #957 on: September 30, 2008, 09:22:53 AM »
Shiba-chan sooo cute :rofl:... using photos as blackmail :lol:....something I WOULD do  :cow:

Loving Proctective Yossy sooo much. She looks cute trying to protect her Ka-chan from all harm, it being her stepmother or the companies her father owned to.

Awesome writing. Keep the good work  :hee:

Bye-bye

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #958 on: September 30, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »
A coffee cup with freshly brewed coffee waited on the tray beside a cinnamon roll and a note from Ayaka.

Ayaka is really the best "mum" (for Yossie )  :on GJ:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #959 on: October 01, 2008, 07:28:48 AM »
Yossi even makes the receptionist swoon? :P
she can make anybody swoon... :lol:
Yeah, right now there are more important things that Yossi needs to deal with. Mai and Ayaka can do their interrogation afterwards. :D
yeah... ... :twisted:
\Ah, the problem is because of the fact that the Ishikawa family (in this case, Rika) is still supposed to owe money to the creditors of CorPrint when it went under. It was somewhat understandable that she wouldn't be able to pay them off when the impression was that she and her family were broke. However, here she comes making a huge investment in Yossi's company, obviously questions are going to be asked regarding where she got the money from and why it hadn't been used to pay off the family debts. The fact that she's also "an employee" for Yossi would make Konkon's representing her a conflict of interest, which would not give a good impression at the impending negotiations.
also the sudden surfacing of that massive amount of wealth would disprove her father's bankruptcy claim...lawsuits abound...
Smart move there in getting Murata's help, Konkon. :thumbsup
she is an awesomely smart girl...
Shit, are some of the CorPrint creditors going to be there?
yeah... Murata will be facing those leviathans...

tsk tsk tsk ...... 
what now?
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I BEFORE E ECXEPT AFTER C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know what i did again... by now i guess you have noticed i do not proof-read the damn thing... i write updates in between classes, man... if not, i write them really late when i fall asleep on my keyboard or really early when i'm still disoriented with the whole world... i shoud proof read... that's my responsibility... and i've failed in that respect for the past hundred or so updates... apologies...
in other words, it's treaties not treatise XD
sory, as an almost lawyer I got kina pissed off when I read that.....
I did legal studies for a year and I was like first in class so yeah... kinda got annoyed for a sec there... hehehe sorry.. but yeah, treaties... My whole head turned red just now lol. But yeah, I got mighty pissed off when I saw that for-lack-of-a-better-word type-o.
i was planning to go into law school after grad before but after meeting with some political science majors, i've decided that it isn't the place for me... i'd rather be a philosopher of law... i used to be an almost lawyer too... but the law fails...
sory... I just kinda freaked out on you there... my bad,
not the first time... i have a thick skin and an even thicker skull... i'm too stupid for my own damn good...
I'll still be here waiting for the next update... got all exited when I read all that laweyery stuffs... and I feel all pretentious for understanding it ^_^... I feel all special and shiny XD
glad to have provided an opportunity for you to look down at me from your pedestal...

Shiba-chan sooo cute :rofl:... using photos as blackmail :lol:....something I WOULD do  :cow:
Loving Proctective Yossy sooo much. She looks cute trying to protect her Ka-chan from all harm, it being her stepmother or the companies her father owned to. Awesome writing. Keep the good work  :hee: Bye-bye
thank you.

Ayaka is really the best "mum" (for Yossie )  :on GJ:
no doubt...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph arrived an hour after Eula left. He got stuck in traffic due to an accident involving a jeepney and a truck. As soon as he entered the room, he noticed something different with Rika. "Rika... Nandito ka na pala..." (Rika... You're here...)

"Jo, Ayumi's here too..."

Joseph quickly apologized after realizing that he had spoken in Filipino. "Oh, sorry... Good morning, Ayumi."

Ayumi simply smiled at Jo as she set up her computer.

Joseph settled on the chair across Rika's which was beside the bed. The sunlight that flowed into the room from the window highlighted Rika's features. "Parang may iba sa'yo ngayon..."

"Jo." Rika pointed at her bestfriend who wasn't really minding the local-language-driven conversation between the two.

"Sorry... Uh... You look different today, Rika..."

"... Eh?"

"I'm not sure... hmm... Basta, blooming ka ngayon..." Joseph complimented Rika.

The word 'blooming' made Ayumi snicker. boy, you have no idea...

Rika threw a sharp glance at Ayumi. The gesture only made Ayumi smirk.

Joseph felt awkward at the silent exchange between the two. "Ah~... Rika you want something to eat?"

"Uhm... you don't have to go out to buy food... Ayumi brought some food for us..."

Still with the smirk on her face, Ayumi tunefully gave credit to Hitomi. "Actually, Yocchan told me to bring food for Rika wherever we go..." She naughtily looked at Rika "President Yoshizawa doesn't want her baby to get hungry..."

Joseph felt like a piano came crashing down from the ceiling. *Puta, nananadya ba 'to? (*expletive, is she saying these things on purpose?) With a forced smile, he looked at Ayumi as if he did not get what she was hinting at. "Ah.... I just asked because I'm going out for a while... I need to place a call..."

"Why do you have to go out? There's a phone right here." Rika pointed at the phone on the small table. Obviously, she was oblivious to the covert conversation between Jo and Ayumi.

"Ah... uhm..." Joseph scavenged in his head for any excuse. After that little exchange with Ayumi, he really just wanted to get out of the room. "It's about the board exams... it might be a long conversation... I don't want to... to... uh... to... *make harang... the incoming phone calls"

"Oh, okay..."

*to block

====

"May, si Baldo naiinip na..." (May, Baldo's getting impatient)...Dan whispered to Mayumi, nervous.

"Sandali lang! Kung sana ganung kadali na maabutang mag-isa yang putang bata na yan, e..." (Wait! If only it was that easy to get that slut of a girl alone...)

"Mahigit isang linggo na tayo dito nag-iintay..." (We've been waiting for more than a week already...)

"Pag naka-tsamba tayo, tuloy-tuloy na... konting pasensya na lang... nakaplano na ang lahat..." (When we get our chance, everything will follow smoothly... just a little patience... I have everything planned out...)

~~~with enemies on all sides... WILL CHARMY PREVAIL?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Feb 17 2011