JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat May 15 2010

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316728 times)

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
Re: Runaway from the Past - update~~~
« Reply #1040 on: November 02, 2008, 06:20:11 PM »
Without warning and seemingly out of nowhere, a hand slapped Rika's face hard. It was Jin.
Jin you little...  :mon wtfmm: :mon mad:

"I trusted her... ... I trusted you. Why didn't you trust me?"
  :mon wtf: :mon hanky:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1041 on: November 02, 2008, 11:59:59 PM »
Previous update: HOLY CRAP!!!! :shocked: O hell no, Jin did NOT just slap Rika-chan!!!! :tama-mad: Fuck, and on top of that, he pretty much calls her a slut!!! :angry: *cracks knuckles and prepares to pound Jin herself*
*grabs brass knuckles* okay... I'm with you on that, girl
This update: No.... :cry: Fuck, she's mad. I hope she can see that Yossy was only keeping it a secret to protect her. *starts to cry and beg* Please, Rika-chan!!! :grin:
I hope she can hear you...
:mon wtfmm: :mon mad:  :mon wtf: :mon hanky:
as i said before, monkeys speak louder than words...

the sudden turn of events made me miss a couple of people... TITO, WTH ARE YOU?!?! THE PIN/NAIL/NEEDLE/WHICHEVER SHARP AND POINTY OBJECT THERE IS OF DOOM IS COMING!!!!

Yuki, i miss you... i hope you read up soon~!!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traffic was heavy on E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. Hitomi had never seen anything as chaotic as the traffic now. There was a special convoy on counter-flow. Probably the President of the Philippines on her way to the other hospital, St. Luke's.

Hitomi looked at Rika again. She was more silent now than how she was before (that time when she had to write everything down.) "Ka-chan... I'll stay..."

"Don't..." Rika would still not look at her. "I want to be alone..."

"Ka-chan..."

"Please, To-chan... just give me some time... We can talk about this later..."

Hitomi slowly drove to the side of the road and ascended the ramp to the entrance of the hospital. "I'll fetch you later..." She took hold of Rika's hand and gave it a kiss before being pulled away by Rika.

"Ka-chan, I love you... that's the reason for everything..."

Rika stepped out of the car without looking back at Hitomi who reluctantly drove away after being called to attention by the guard.

As soon as she knew that Hitomi was out of sight, she held the hand the her prince kissed in her other hand. She understood why Hitomi did what she did. She understood why her father was secretive about business and why Kotaro left her without warning. They were afraid that their words, words admitting their helplessness, would hurt her. She knew that Hitomi, like them, was doing everything she could to keep her safe.

She was angry because she didn't know that she had such problems. She was denied the chance to be responsible for her father's mistakes. She was angry that she was denied the option to ask for help. She was angry because she had to hear it from Jin. She was angry that Jin held her father in that kind of reputation. He implied that her father was some pimp. How dare he?

Rika slowly walked to Jr's room, still pondering on what went on earlier, back-tracking the signs that Hitomi wasn't herself. Then again, she didn't really have a basis for comparison since they've been together for such a short time.

She knocked softly on the door and was welcomed in by her Tita Eula. After the formalities of greeting one another, the elder woman took Rika to a side of the room. There was an air of secrecy and caution in how she moved but Rika felt that she knew what Eula would be talking about.

"Tita, kung tungkol kay Hitomi lang ang sasabihin ninyo, 'Wag na po ninyong ituloy. Hindi po ako makikipag-hiwalay sa kanya dahil lang hindi siya lalaki..." (Tita, if you're just going to talk about Hitomi, it would be better if you don't proceed. I'm not going to break up with her just because she's not a man)

"Rika... ikaw lang din ang inaalala ko... alam ko naman na mayaman siya at matalino... negosyante siya at hindi kayo mamomroblema sa pera kahit kailan... pero... bakit hindi ka na lang maghanap ng lalaking mapapangasawa? ... Si Joseph... mabait na bata... Di siguro siya kasing talino at kasing yaman ni Hitomi pero nakapag-aral siya at may kinabukasan din naman... Gusto ka niya at sa tingin ko naman e, hindi ka niya sasaktan--"
(Rika, I'm just looking out for you... I know she is rich and intelligent... she has her own business and you will never have financial problems ever... but... why can't you just find a nice man you can marry? ... Joseph for one... he's a good boy... Maybe not as smart and wealthy as Hitomi, but he's educated and has a bright future ahead of him... He likes you and i think he's not going to hurt you--)

"Tita, kung sa tingin ninyo pera lang ang habol ko sa kanya, mabuti pa sigurong umalis na lang ako dito... Hindi 'nyo pala ako kilala..." (Tita, if you think that money is all I'm after, I might as well go home now... ... Apparently, you don't know who I am...)

"Rika, alam ko namang hindi yun ang habol mo... ang sinasabi ko lang--" (Rika, I know it's not just money you're after... all I'm saying is--)

"Tita, tama na po... please... Wala po ako sa kundisyon para pag-usapan 'to..." (Tita, stop it... please... I'm not in the mood to be talking about this now...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY~~!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1042 on: November 03, 2008, 12:37:32 AM »
HEY~~~~! Why don't you miss me? XD
You've put a chunk of effort into these last updates, I liiiike it :D

"Please, To-chan... just give me some time... We can talk about this later..."
At least she called her To-chan, that's a good sign right?

As soon as she knew that Hitomi was out of sight, she held the hand the her prince kissed in her other hand. She understood why Hitomi did what she did. She understood why her father was secretive about business and why Kotaro left her without warning. They were afraid that their words, words admitting their helplessness, would hurt her. She knew that Hitomi, like them, was doing everything she could to keep her safe.
Awww, also good signs... kinda  :-\
I like that we get to see so much of what Rika's thinking right now... really helps us see how hard and confusing it is for her with so many sides to look at... but at least she isn't insanely mad at Yossy, she's just making sure she has her own time right now, which is best... She needs to think of herself sometime or another, glad it's now :)

... since they've been together for such a short time.
Not such a good sign :( No Rika, don't start questioning how long you guys have been together and what that means for trust and validity :cry:

"Tita, kung tungkol kay Hitomi lang ang sasabihin ninyo, 'Wag na po ninyong ituloy. Hindi po ako makikipag-hiwalay sa kanya dahil lang hindi siya lalaki..." (Tita, if you're just going to talk about Hitomi, it would be better if you don't proceed. I'm not going to break up with her just because she's not a man)
More of a good sign  :otomerika: (am I getting annoying by pointing all these out yet? :P)

(Rika, I'm just looking out for you... I know she is rich and intelligent... she has her own business and you will never have financial problems ever... but... why can't you just find a nice man you can marry? ... Joseph for one... he's a good boy... Maybe not as smart and wealthy as Hitomi, but he's educated and has a bright future ahead of him... He likes you and i think he's not going to hurt you--)
Awww, Tita is sweet... at least she isn't completely ignorant and can see the nice things in Yocchan... Plus she really does care for Rika :heart: But not Joseph... He couldn't protect her, nor make her happy! :roll:

"Tita, tama na po... please... Wala po ako sa kundisyon para pag-usapan 'to..." (Tita, stop it... please... I'm not in the mood to be talking about this now...)
WOW, stubborn, pissed off, bitchy Rika is hella hot  :shocked: :drool:  :mon crazyinlove: :wub:
Just don't be like that with Joseph or he'll fall for you even more Rika  :angry:

Oh, bright idea... We could totally feed May & co to the shark that is Jin, and then call SeaWorld to come collect him  :w00t:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 12:40:13 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1043 on: November 03, 2008, 03:32:11 AM »
awwww poor rika chan.......... sorry, haven't been here for a while. I was sick........ going to dr soon as a matter of fact.
i hope you get well, sweeets
You know what time it is? Time for tita mayu to come and screw things up even more. This sooooo sucks.
is it that time already?! *sigh*
oh well. Hope you update again soon. Do it for your sick little buddy *cough cough* =3
updating not just for you... but updating nonetheless...
HEY~~~~! Why don't you miss me? XD
You've put a chunk of effort into these last updates, I liiiike it :D
We we're just talking... :lol: but i do miss your comments around here... thank you for liking them...
At least she called her To-chan, that's a good sign right?
i believe so...
Awww, also good signs... kinda  :-\
I like that we get to see so much of what Rika's thinking right now... really helps us see how hard and confusing it is for her with so many sides to look at... but at least she isn't insanely mad at Yossy, she's just making sure she has her own time right now, which is best... She needs to think of herself sometime or another, glad it's now :)
... What you said...
Not such a good sign :( No Rika, don't start questioning how long you guys have been together and what that means for trust and validity :cry:
*pat pat pat* there there...
More of a good sign  :otomerika: (am I getting annoying by pointing all these out yet? :P)
not really...
Awww, Tita is sweet... at least she isn't completely ignorant and can see the nice things in Yocchan... Plus she really does care for Rika :heart: But not Joseph... He couldn't protect her, nor make her happy! :roll:
i still dislike her for her anti-ishiyoshi campaign...
WOW, stubborn, pissed off, bitchy Rika is hella hot  :shocked: :drool:  :mon crazyinlove: :wub:
Just don't be like that with Joseph or he'll fall for you even more Rika  :angry:
:twisted:
Oh, bright idea... We could totally feed May & co to the shark that is Jin, and then call SeaWorld to come collect him  :w00t:
maybe... but not now... RFP needs these people...

Because I miss lollipopgirl even if we're actaully talking as i write this...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi arrived at the office late. The traffic had almost swallowed her alive. She cautiously walked across the lobby to the elevator. She was surprised that Jin had not made a reappearnce yet. It was unwelcome but she did expect it of him, even though she really thought he was unpredictable.

She wanted to kick herself again for leaving Rika behind. But Rika did ask for some time alone. Even though she could just stick around without showing herself to Rika, she didn't want to be dishonest again (in a manner of speaking). Rika asked for time and it was only proper to give her that time.

She stepped onto the lift alone and walked in straight, almost slamming herself at the wall across the door.

She rested her forehead on the cold wall, thinking of the things that she had to do today.

Most of what she had planned to do was somehow related to Rika's debts in one way or another. She had to make sure that everything went as smoothly as Ayumi said. After their conversation earlier, she hasn't received word on the matter. Most likely, Ayumi was still fast asleep. Last night was a really long night for her.

"Rika..." Hitomi banged her head on the wall. She couldn't forget how Rika looked at her after being slapped by Jin. She looked scared and confused. Hitomi felt helpless. She chuckled at herself for feeling helpless. She imagined herself to be invincible but she is beginning to realize how much of that is imagination.

The lift had made it to its destination and Hitomi heard the doors sliding open but she didn't want to turn around.
She took one step back. And another. Three, four, five. She walked out of the elevator and through the hall backwards. Nobody else really stuck around that floor so she wouldn't really bump into anybody.

She walked into her office backwards, pushing the doors open with her behind. Anyone else in the office would find it weird except Ayaka and Mai. It's always just them. Maybe Rika would find it cute.

She smiled thinking about Rika. Rika found everything about her kakkoi or cute. Her speech, her mannerisms, her diet, everything. Rika was really exceptional, always thinking positive, even in the face of burnt toast.

This morning was a real surprise. But her reaction was understandable. How can anyone think positive after being slapped by their intended father-in-law?

She finally made it to her desk. There were piles of paper towering over her as she sat down. Hopefully, she would be done in time to fetch Rika.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1044 on: November 03, 2008, 04:03:23 AM »
maybe... but not now... RFP needs these people...
Nah, we can always just skip right to the scene I'm hanging out for :twisted: Ok I'll stop with the obsessing over it :oops:

Because I miss lollipopgirl even if we're actaully talking as i write this...
What can I say? So lovable that a second apart makes people miss me  8) XD

She wanted to kick herself again for leaving Rika behind. But Rika did ask for some time alone. Even though she could just stick around without showing herself to Rika, she didn't want to be dishonest again (in a manner of speaking). Rika asked for time and it was only proper to give her that time.
GOOD~! Finally, you're letting your pride go and thinking about what is most important, how to keep Rika and what she wants (ok this seems a little stupid to say considering the impending doom, but lets just forget that for a sec :P)

"Rika..." Hitomi banged her head on the wall. She couldn't forget how Rika looked at her after being slapped by Jin. She looked scared and confused. Hitomi felt helpless. She chuckled at herself for feeling helpless. She imagined herself to be invincible but she is beginning to realize how much of that is imagination.
Poor Yossy, the one thing she was sure of was that she could protect Rika but right in front of her her own father abuses her Ka-chan physically, verbally and emotionally and yet she couldn't stop... No wonder she is feeling like crap, in her eyes, it must all seem like her fault! :cry:

The lift had made it to its destination and Hitomi heard the doors sliding open but she didn't want to turn around.
She took one step back. And another. Three, four, five. She walked out of the elevator and through the hall backwards. Nobody else really stuck around that floor so she wouldn't really bump into anybody.
XD Rika would find it cute, if she were not hot, bitchy, pissed off Rika right now :drool: (damn, why isn't she in this update :lol: )

Rika was really exceptional, always thinking positive, even in the face of burnt toast.
POSITIVE~ V V! Or whatever :P

She finally made it to her desk. There were piles of paper towering over her as she sat down. Hopefully, she would be done in time to fetch Rika.
Oh you better  :roll: Rika is uno right now... business can wait if need be :angry:

She does? XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1045 on: November 03, 2008, 04:17:53 AM »
^ I've been online for the last, hmmm, 14 hours with a few hours break between 4am and 8am when I got my arse into gear and actually worked XD
I'd talk to you if you were on silly :P
But I will be leaving soon, gottsa hand the assignment in once I get some pants :yep:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1046 on: November 03, 2008, 04:29:27 AM »
*is still online* try harder sweeety :P
But I do have my pants now :otomerika:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #1047 on: November 03, 2008, 07:10:20 AM »
Woah.. that's a lot of stuff i had to catch up on.. *slaps back* ahh.. much better..

myeah.. that was right of her to leave Rika and give her some time.. but its not safe!!

Most of what she had planned to do was somehow related to Rika's debts in one way or another. She had to make sure that everything went as smoothly as Ayumi said. After their conversation earlier, she hasn't received word on the matter. Most likely, Ayumi was still fast asleep. Last night was a really long night for her.

awww.. it can't be helped it was all sudden.. Yossui..  :(

She walked into her office backwards, pushing the doors open with her behind. Anyone else in the office would find it weird except Ayaka and Mai. It's always just them. Maybe Rika would find it cute.

She smiled thinking about Rika. Rika found everything about her kakkoi or cute. Her speech, her mannerisms, her diet, everything. Rika was really exceptional, always thinking positive, even in the face of burnt toast.
:wub: for some reason it feels like they broke up.. with her reminiscing and stuff..

This morning was a real surprise. But her reaction was understandable. How can anyone think positive after being slapped by their intended father-in-law?
That's what i said.. well around to that point..  :sweatdrop:

Just go and fetch her now! I have a bad feeling.. Maybe its just me.. but really.. really bad...

tru~ Good job!! That was some update!! nice and long..ish.. =D btw thanks for the hug!! *glomps*  :vv: love ya~  :P
now ima go curse myself for drinking  :mon worklate: and then hang myself..  :mon cry:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1048 on: November 03, 2008, 07:19:15 AM »
... o~~ kay... the thread suddenly turned into a chatroom...  anyway, moving on...

Nah, we can always just skip right to the scene I'm hanging out for :twisted: Ok I'll stop with the obsessing over it :oops:
the more you ask for a make-up sex scene, the less likely i will change my mind about it
What can I say? So lovable that a second apart makes people miss me  8) XD
XD
She does? XD
of course... all the time... this is the more-on-the-ishi-shipper you're talking to... she always prevails!

i hope to see another chapter soon. do it... for.... Rika chan! lol.
i'mma go on this updating frenzy until i get to a part that will leave you all hanging :twisted:

Woah.. that's a lot of stuff i had to catch up on.. *slaps back* ahh.. much better..
tru~ Good job!! That was some update!! nice and long..ish.. =D btw thanks for the hug!! *glomps*  :vv: love ya~  :P
now ima go curse myself for drinking  :mon worklate: and then hang myself..  :mon cry:
well, zay, my man.... drinking's all good and stuff but three bottles?!?! then again, i go crazy on beer when it's sold cheap... glad you enjoyed reading so far

it's an all aussie commenting streak! i love the folks from down under...

SUPER DUPER SHORT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Rika... okay ka lang?" (Rika... are you okay?) Joseph asked Rika, worried about the sad expression on her face and the silence that permeated ther room. "Tanghali na, di ka pa kumakain... Di ka ba nagugutoms?" (It's already noon, you haven't  eaten lunch yet... Aren't you hungry?)

"Hindi naman..." (Not really) Rika replied forcing a smile on her face. "... Naiisip ko lang siya..." (I was just thinking about her)

"May problema ba kayo?" (Are you guys having problems?)

Rika was reluctant in answering his question. The 'problem' between them wasn't really that much of a problem anyway. "Wala... Inaalala ko lang... baka hindi nanaman siya kumain... Maraming problema sa negosyo e..." (No... I'm just worried about her... She might not eat lunch again... Business is very problematic...) Rika gave a half-lied. She really was worried about Hitomi but that wasn't the only thing on her mind.

"Gusto mo bang ibili kita ng makakain?" (Do you want me to go out and buy you something to eat?) Joseph ask, wanting a pretext to get out of the room. Even if this was a chance to have Rika all to himself, there was something different about her that he didn't feel comfortable with.

"No... Hindi ha kailangan... Di ako gutom... " (No... It's not necessary... I'm not hungry...)

The rest of the day dragged on slowly, boring Rika out of her wits even if there was Joseph for company and the TV for entertainment.

Her Tita Eula had already turned in but Hitomi still wasn't there. It was almost six in the evening, hours after closing time. Rika fought the urge to call her prince. She placed her cellphone in the deepest, most chaotic corner of her bag before stepping out of Jr's room. She sat on the bench outside, not wanting to be trapped in one room with Eula. This morning's conversation was still clear in her mind and she still wasn't in the mood to talk about such things.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #1049 on: November 03, 2008, 03:34:21 PM »
can i say, damn.?.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1050 on: November 03, 2008, 07:55:28 PM »
Yocchan Rika GANBARE !!! :onioncheer:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1051 on: November 04, 2008, 09:40:16 AM »
can i say, damn.?.
i'll even say it with you... ... damn... i missed you, man...

Yocchan Rika GANBARE !!! :onioncheer:
GO GO GO!

i dedicate this to me... i don't think i've done this before so... this is the first update that i partially dictated to my computer on word so it's kinda special...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi looked at her watch. It was ten minutes past six o'clock.

She was stuck in traffic, her cellphone's battery is dead. She banged her head on the steering wheel for her lack of foresight. She knew that there was a high possibility that she was going to leave the office late, she knew she was leaving the office during the rush hour so it was likely that she'll be slowed down by traffic, she knew that her cellphone's battery was running low. But she didn't call Rika to say that she was going to arrive late and she didn't charge her phone.

So now, she was in the middle of Edsa, without a phone to contact Rika or the Eyes. She had no choice but to stay there and wallow in Manila's most famous exhibit: traffic.

She banged her head again on the wheel before leaning back and sinking into her seat.

Every minute that passes is a minute more away from Rika. Hitomi was worried. She didn't know why but something felt strange. She knew it was all in her head. She couldn't explain it but something genuinely bothered her.

She felt hope for every meter that she covered from that point on. After an hour and a half, was already on E. Rodriquez Sr. Ave. The hospital was still out of sight but the fact that she was within 10 kilometers of Rika gave Hitomi some relief.

Ka-chan... I'm coming... please wait for me...

Rika had money to commute home, she knew the way.

Hitomi was really worried now. Part of her wished that Rika had gone home, making this trip pointless. At least she would be safe when she gets home, away from Mayumi. But another part wished that Rika would wait for her. There's also a possibility that Jin would be at their condo building, waiting for either of them.

Man... This is taking forever!!!

Hitomi shut her engine and stepped out of her car. She knew it was illegal and dangerous for her to leave her vehicle in the middle of the road but that didn't matter anymore. She can easily pay her way out of trouble. This was the Philippines, after all.

She walked away from her car towards the hospital. Walking can get her there faster than driving.

The sidewalk wasn't much of a sidewalk so Hitomi found herself walking briskly on the road itself, competing with the motorcycles for space. The cars remained immobile as Hitomi treaded the dangerous street.

She increased her speed the moment the hospital was in her sight. No time must be wasted.

The sooner she gets there, the sooner they can talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~i seriously hope yossui prevails in this one~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1052 on: November 04, 2008, 09:58:47 AM »
Does Yossi have to be such a maverick?  haha ;)

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1053 on: November 04, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »
ooooh what's gonna happen now? Gee I wonder.....
i wonder too...
Can't wait for the next agonising chapter in this thrilling 2784ilogy
you counted?! XD

Does Yossi have to be such a maverick?  haha ;)
... it's much cuter that way... *imagines yossui running on the street*

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph stood across the bench that Rika occupied. He didn't notice that he had been staring at her for awhile. She wore the same sad look from this morning. He dared not ask her why she was sad. Although he wanted to hear that she and Hitomi were having problems, he knew that further discussion wouldn't help Rika.

He thought hard for anything that they could talk about. The silence disturbed him. He wanted any sound to fill the air. Even pointless chatter or small talk. "Uh... ano... Rika... Bakit wala si Ayumi ngayon?" (Uh... Why isn't Ayumi here?)

The look in Rika's face told him that he chose the wrong topic to begin a conversation.

==

Hitomi finally made it to the entrance of the hospital. The guard, recognizing her, granted her entrance right away.

She didn't even stop to catch her breath. She and Rika had a lot to talk about. If they were going to have a life together, she had to be honest with Rika.

She walked past the long queues to nowhere in the lobby and headed straight to the stairwell, choosing to climb up by foot rather than waiting for the elevator.

==

"Day-off n'ya ngayon... Nag-overtime kasi s'ya kahapon... May pinagawa si Hicchan sa kanya..." (It's her day-off today... She had to work overtime yesterday... Hicchan asked her to do something...) Rika replied, not looking at her inquisitor. "... ... Hicchan... She's always having things done for me..." Tears welled up in her eyes. "... She treats me like a princess... ... She does everything to make sure I'm safe and happy..."

Joseph didn't want to hear this. Every good word Rika says about Hitomi discourages him from pursuing her. "Kung talagang napapasaya ka niya, bakit malungkot kang dumating dito?" (If she really makes you happy, why do you look so sad?) He walked towards her and half-knelt at her feet. "Bakit Lumuluha ka ngayon?" (Why are there tears in your eyes?)

Rika kept her eyes from him, not wanting to give him her full attention, as if that would fitler his words. "You don't understand... It's complicated..."

==

Hitomi bumped into some hospital staff on the way up but didn't look back to apologize. They would take too much time and she didn't have time to waste.

Rika could still be mad at her.

==

"Yun nga. Kumlikado ang buhay niya..." (Exactly. She has a complicated life...)

"Alam ko yun at tinanggap ko yun nung pinili ko siyang mahalin... Hindi kasing simple ng inaakala mo ang buhay ko... " (I know that and accepted it when I chose to love her... My life isn't as simple as you think...)

"Rika, mahal kita... di man ako kasing yaman ni Hitomi, kakayanin kong ibigay sa'yo lahat ng gusto mo..." (Rika, I love you... I may not be as rich as her, but I will do everything to give you everything you want...)

==

The last corner she had to turn is finally within sight. Hitomi could hear only her footsteps and a familiar voice. It was Joseph's.

She walked slowly, wondering who he was talking to and what they were talking about.

She peeked from behind the wall and saw Joseph at the feet of Rika. She heard him say the only Filipino words she can remember followed by words she didn't understand. She listened closely for her response.

==

"Mahal kita, Joseph...  pero bilang kaibigan lang..."

Without a word, Joseph stood up and walked away. Rika wanted to say sorry but she couldn't. Only the sound of footsteps could be heard from the hall.

Rika didn't know that Joseph wasn't the only one walking away with tears in his eyes and his shoulders down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's a sad day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1054 on: November 04, 2008, 04:46:41 PM »
Nooooo.... :pleeease: Yossie don´t go :fainted:

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1055 on: November 04, 2008, 05:09:53 PM »
Man, just nothings going right for them lately. Yossie needs to be a man and go to Rika before Mayumi does.

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1056 on: November 04, 2008, 07:40:09 PM »
 :mon waterworks: :fainted: Yossi...DON"T ASSUME THINGS! YOU DON"T KNOW THE LANGUAGE! OH MY GAH! PLEASE DON"T LEAVE THE HOSPITAL!

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1057 on: November 05, 2008, 12:05:59 PM »
Joseph stood across the bench that Rika occupied. He didn't notice that he had been staring at her for awhile. She wore the same sad look from this morning. He dared not ask her why she was sad. Although he wanted to hear that she and Hitomi were having problems, he knew that further discussion wouldn't help Rika.
Then don't say anything  :roll:

The look in Rika's face told him that he chose the wrong topic to begin a conversation.
Isn't everything the wrong topic atm? :P

She didn't even stop to catch her breath. She and Rika had a lot to talk about. If they were going to have a life together, she had to be honest with Rika.

She walked past the long queues to nowhere in the lobby and headed straight to the stairwell, choosing to climb up by foot rather than waiting for the elevator.
Kyaaa~! :mon inluv: Yossy seems like such a superhero, rushing to get to her beloved Ka-chan before it's too late :heart:

"Day-off n'ya ngayon... Nag-overtime kasi s'ya kahapon... May pinagawa si Hicchan sa kanya..." (It's her day-off today... She had to work overtime yesterday... Hicchan asked her to do something...) Rika replied, not looking at her inquisitor. "... ... Hicchan... She's always having things done for me..." Tears welled up in her eyes. "... She treats me like a princess... ... She does everything to make sure I'm safe and happy..."
Awww poor Rika, she must be in such much turmoil right now... she knows how much she means to Yocchan but can she keep being hidden from everything to protect her... Rika is a big girl, she can look after herself (sometimes), is Yossy too late at realising this... Dun dun duuuuuun~!

"Rika, mahal kita... di man ako kasing yaman ni Hitomi, kakayanin kong ibigay sa'yo lahat ng gusto mo..." (Rika, I love you... I may not be as rich as her, but I will do everything to give you everything you want...)
Oh no, he said it :O
Well I guess it's good that it's finally out there, but such bad timing Jo-Jo  :banghead:
(as much as I don't want him touching the IshiYoshi, gotta have a soft spot for him coz I'm a big softie like that *sigh*)

Rika didn't know that Joseph wasn't the only one walking away with tears in his eyes and his shoulders down.
Oh crud muffin :cry:
Come back Yossy, since when do you give up on the Ishi that easily :angry: You have to fight for all the good things in life and she's certainly the best thing for you! Why couldn't you have at least kept watching until Joseph walked away all teary eyed and gotten the hint that it was all okay :(
Damn these language barriers, damn them to hell  :thumbdown:

And love is meant to be the universal language, I guess it was in this case, just not in the right way!

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1058 on: November 08, 2008, 04:46:02 AM »
@sweeety: ... wow... that's a rather intense reaction there... no things won't go like that... I'm too insane for that... and it's DO IT! NOW not DO IT NOW!

@hotohori: yeah... yossui!!! listen to me! it's not what you think!!!

@CrypticShadow8: when it rains it pours... man, you've always stuck around here, commenting and stuff... this one's for you man...

@maverickpanda: wow... capital letters do speak louder than monkey!!!

@lollipopgirl: it is the universal language… but we have to admit it is pretty hard to speak… if it was easy, maybe people wouldn’t have so many problems in love…

this one's dedicated to CrypticShadow8... gomen, this ain't a GAM story... i just felt like dedicating this one to you... thanks for sticking around!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi walked aimlessly in the empty halls of the hospital with her mind blank, refusing to digest any bit of information.

A guard wanted to call her to attention but the look on her face discouraged him.

She stared down at the floor that she treaded, counting the steps to nowhere that she took.

One, two, three...

She recalled that day when Rika taught her those words. Her voice sounded so sweet when she said, "mahal kita." Then again,l her voice does sound sweet regardless of the words she would say or the language she would use.

Hitomi walked on, not paying attention at the turns she made and the stairs she ascended and descended.

==

Jo walked away from Rika, knowing that he had lost. In Filipino, 'basted'.

He knew he should've expected this. After all, they WERE already together.

Hitomi had Rika's heart. Any attempt to think otherwise was like believing that God didn't exist. (Being the Catholic that he was, such thought was inconceivable)

He wanted to be alone. He wanted silence. He wanted to see Rika but his pride advised him against going back to her.

Only then did he realize what he had done to his friendship with Rika.

==

She walked on and on, not stopping even if she has been walking around in the same corridors for half an hour. And she recognized the walls and the bulletin boards around but she didn’t know how she got there.

For some reason, she missed the redundancy of her daily life that Rika broke. It was less complicated then. It was just her, the company, Ayaka, Mai and her employees, or minions as Ayaka and Mai would call them.

Rika was her perfect chaos.

Rika was the sudden turn that led her to know what she wants to do and where she wants to be. Rika made her look forward to tomorrow despite remembrance of the past.

Hitomi looked ahead. She was close to a dead-end but there were two doors branching out to corridors heading to different directions.

Which way should she go?

==

Joseph sat down on a plastic chair randomly left behind near the main doors of the hospital. He wanted to leave but some of his stuff were still upstairs in Jr's room.

Tae... paano ako uuwi ngayon? (Shit... How am I gonna get home now?)

Ayokong umakyat... Di ko yata siya kayang harapin... (I don't want to go back up... I don't think I can face her...)

Ang drama masyado ng pag-alis ko kanina... baka pagtawanan lang niya ako pagbumalik ako... (My exit earlier was so dramatic... She might laugh at me if I go back there...)

May pamasahe naman ako dito... (I have enough money here to get me home...)

Pero yung cellphone ko... (But my cellphone...)

Eh~ Bahala na... Bibili na nga lang ako ng makakain... baka gutom na si Rika... (Eh~ whatever... I'll just go grab something to eat... Rika might be hungry now...)

==

Hitomi chose the door on her left. Somehow, it got her to the hospital's chapel.

She wasn't Catholic but she appreciated the art. Her trips to the Vatican were all for the art. Even if she was no believer, whatever those artists believed in must truly be divine to inspire such expression of beauty. She silently entered the sanctuary and gazed at the altar.

It was simple. Actually, it was on the brink of being drab. But the ambiance was serene enough for some reflection.

She looked around and saw an old woman in deep prayer. The woman buried her face in her hands as she prayed. She was crying.

An elderly man entered the chapel and walked past Hitomi to the woman. He sat down beside her and without a word being said, she rose from her kneeling position and sat with him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Hitomi quickly stood up, as if knowing exactly where she was at the moment, she walked out of the chapel. And ran back to Rika

==

Hitomi finally got back to a place in the hospital that she recognized. She was close to Rika and she felt it.

She slowed down when she saw a stretcher being pushed her way by a pair of hospital personnel.

On the stretcher was an occupied body bag.

Hitomi stopped as the stretcher rolled on right in front of her. Her heart skipped a beat. Scared of a cadaver?

One of the the personnel, apparently a woman, looked back at her. She looked familiar but Hitomi just couldn't tell. They had their scrub suits and surgical masks on.

She looked at the body bag again as it was being pushed away. Did that body bag just move?

==

Hitomi finally made it back to where she had walked away. She turned the corner from where she hid earlier to find Joseph standing there and Rika gone.

Hitomi approached Joseph who looked worried. “Where is Rika?”

“I don’t know… I left her here earlier… and bought some food for her… when I came back, she was no longer here…”

Hitomi walked around a bit, thinking of where Rika could be now. Her pacing about was disturbed by a small item she stepped on lying on the floor. Hitomi lifted her foot to see what small item it was.

It was Rika’s ring.

At seeing the ring, the image of the body bag and the two hospital personnel flashed in her mind.

She quickly picked the ring up and ran back to where she last saw the “personnel”. Before turning the corner she looked back to Joseph.

“Rika’s in danger! Call the police!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~OMG, RIKA-CHAN!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1059 on: November 08, 2008, 05:02:14 AM »
NO! They finally got Rika :cry:. Stupid Yossie and stupid Jo :banghead:. Yall better go get her back.

Oh and thanks for the dedication and I don't mind that this isn't GAM, ishiyoshi's my favorite GAM is just great too  :P

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat May 15 2010