JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - PINK

Author Topic: KonaKaga's Nursery [Sometimes It's The Small Things - 17/09/10]  (Read 49043 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [UPDATE - 07/12/09]
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2009, 03:55:33 AM »
Wow, you're back, kinda. I definitely missed you, but I understand.

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2009, 07:16:26 AM »
New reader here... very new H!P fan and I would normally NEVER stray from an IshiYoshi story, but I was interested and your drabbles/ficlets weren't too long, so I decided to check out these other pairings I've avoided all this time...

And have to say I'm very impressed. For a youngster (compared to most of us anyway  :nervous), you write really well! Just enough detail; not to little, not too much. Flowing, expressive and just really interesting... regardless of the pairing... (I don't really mind here, since all my attention usually goes to Rika and Yossie... so anything here is fine). I'm really starting to warm up to GakiKame though.  :heart:

It's a pity you've lost the same spirit to write... even sadder that you seem to be YET another convert to K-pop (c'mon, seriously, Japanese entertainment > all other entertainment), but glad that you've decided to come back and continue.  :cow:

Looking forward to the next update!  :love:

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #162 on: December 24, 2009, 04:59:07 AM »
@kawaii beam - Thank-you so much! :D Great to see you again!
@rndmnweird - Thank-you for understanding AND missing me  :heart:
@Beecubed - Wow, that really means a lot to me and I'm very pleased that you're starting to warm up to GakiKame! (What's not to love?  :twisted:)

WARNING: SWEARING (Just for those that care XD)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The In-Between

My breath hitched as my eyes shot open and I woke up. I could feel my body go tense, a heavy layer of sweat covering me. I quickly began to try and calm myself by taking deep breaths, but I couldn't get rid of the image. I turned onto my back and placed my arm over my forehead as I stared up at the blank ceiling.
"That dream again..." I breathed out.
Ever since I was young, I've been able to see things that other people can't. Things that aren't really alive, but they have all the traits that define "living". Even though I say 'things', it's more like people. Don't get me wrong, they're not the living dead; far from it. I don't quite know how to explain. They're like a whole other race of being that live with us on this Earth, but we can't see them... except for me. Why? I'm not sure, but it doesn't bother me anymore. I'm so used to these beings that sometimes I get them mixed up with humans. Yes, sometimes I mistake them for humans even though they have some animal features and slightly glow.
"Eri?" I asked out into the darkness of my room.
Nothing happened. I let out a weak laugh and slid my arm over my eyes. Tears fell down my face to my lips where it felt like they tried to get rid of my weak smile. I lay there weeping.
"Who am I kidding? She doesn't even exist," I lied to myself.
More tears fell and I wasn't going to stop them. They streaked down my face, leaving a burning trail.
"FUCK!" I yelled with a tear-stained voice. "FUCK!"
"Risa."
 I could still hear her voice reply in my mind. I still remembered her face, every single detail. Her sparkling eyes, her cute little fang, her hair...her lips.
"Why you?!" I screamed.
It had been three weeks since I has last had any contact with her. Two weeks since I found out that she had been taken. Taken by those bastards!
I bit my lip as I remembered what Eri's older sister, Ai-chan had told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I collapsed onto the sofa, I couldn't get rid of the uneasy feeling I'd been having all day. I had been able to shrug it off for most of the day, but I couldn't help but wonder. Did I forget to do something important? Maybe it was my time of the month.... Once again, shrugging off the uneasy feeling that covered my whole body, I could feel myself slipping away into sleep.
I shivered as I began to dream, it was horrible. I was surrounded by darkness and all that I could hear were the painful screams of a girl...of Eri.
"ERI!!" I would scream.
I could feel her pain seeping into me. My whole body ached, unbearably so. It felt like I was being killed from the inside out. I threw up blood over and over again as each throb of pain weakened me. I wanted to die, to escape the pain, but I couldn't. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't wake up from the nightmare. Not until Eri's blood-stained body flashed in front of me and she screamed, tears pouring down her face.
I screamed as I shot up awake from the sofa. The tears wouldn't stop.
"Eri...no....Eri...." I whimpered. I was suddenly aware of the faint blue glowing figure in front of me. Tears blurred my vision.
"Eri?" I asked out in disbelief.
"Gaki-san!" the voice called out. I instantly recognised it.
"Ai-chan..."
"G-Gaki-san...t-they took her...they took Eri! They found out about you and her, s-so they burst in last night a-a-and..." her lip quivered. I was frozen in place. My blood went ice cold. I felt like I was going to throw up.
"WHAT? WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER?!" I screamed desperately. The dream flashed in my head. Her blood-chilling screams of pain.
"They raped her! Right in front of our eyes! We tried to help her but they bound us and we couldn't use any magic! They began to h-hack off her feline ears and her tail. I-It was horrible....I-I-I..." Ai-chan wailed, her voice cracking.
"N-No..NO!!"
"...I-I-I'm so s-sorry Gaki-san...."
"NO!!!" I screeched.
"T-They're going to kill her."
"NO!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I screamed while crushing my ears with my hands.
It was the worst night of my life.

"It's all my fault...." I whimpered. "If I just hadn't fallen in love with you. If I just hadn't been able to communicate with you....If I just hadn't existed..."
My body shook.
"If I just hadn't existed," I repeated, "...If I just hadn't existed."
My eyes were bloodshot and stinging, but none of that bothered me. I slowly began to move, edging out of my bed, my whole body aching. I had nothing to remind me of Eri, only my memories. No human camera could catch her image, her beautiful face.
Shivering, I ran from my room, from my apartment, and from my pain. The rain pounded down, drenching me in seconds. My tears merged with the rain. If only I could merge my world with Eri's. I ran out onto the road without any second thoughts.
 I wanted this.
No... I needed this.

It all happened so fast. I couldn't feel the pain. Nothing can ever compare to what I felt in my dreams; the slow torture, the blood chilling screams.
I opened my eyes and felt the bitter taste of blood wash over my tongue. I heard the screeching of wheels before all fell silent apart from the slow patter of the rain hitting the tar.  The cold rain made me lonely and only one person could fill that empty space. More tears fell. I lolled my head to the side, my last look at Earth as I knew it. My breath hitched. I scoffed. This was a joke, right?
"Now I'm hallucinating, again," I choked out staring at the glowing figure. Those ears, that tail, that figure... They stepped towards me.
"Risa."
Eri's voice replayed in my mind, each time louder. The figure stood above me. As they slowly bent down I could now fully see their face. She was smiling so innocently.
"E..Eri..," I breathed out. She smiled and stood back up.
"Yo," she sweetly greeted.
"Eri...I thought that you were..."
She only smiled.
"Am I dead?" I asked.
She let out a small laugh and shook her head.
"No, Risa, you're not dead," she replied.
"Am I still in the human world?"
Again, she shook her head. So, if I wasn't dead but not in the human world, then....
"Did I transition?"
"No."
"Eri...this doesn't make any sense. If I'm not dead, but not in either of our world's, then where am I?"
She giggled.
"Honestly Risa, I'm here as well, you should be asking "where are WE". By the way, come here, I want to show you something."
"What? Can't you see that I'm lying here dy-" I stopped speaking half-way. I could actually feel my body, and it wasn't hurting. I glanced down to look at my body and I was perfectly fine.
"But- Huh?"
I shoot up, confused.
"EHH?!" I waved my arms about and ran in a circle, trying to make myself believe that I really was fine. "This doesn't make any sense, Eri!" I walked over to her.
"It didn't make any sense to me either," she said before signalling for me to walk over, "until I saw this."
I felt my breath hitch as I looked out off the bridge we had come to be standing on. A huge field of gold was engulfing the land, making it glow perfectly in the warm sunlight. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw my race and Eri's race chasing each other, playing, laughing.
"B-But I thought that I was the only one who could see your race," I stuttered out in disbelief as I heard the joyful laughs of the little children and adults.
"Me too."

Eri took me down to the field of gold and we stood there, a small breeze cooling our skin. Smiling at me, Eri playfully stuck her tongue out at me, enticing me to chase her. I obliged. Catching her, she obviously not running at her full potential, I gently tugged on her arm, causing her to spin and fall down. Embracing her, we both softly rolled down the small hill, laughing. Landing underneath her, I felt a true smile come to my face. I felt a strong, tingling sensation on my hand. It was Eri. We looked at each other, deeply staring into the others eyes. Leaning down, Eri caught my lips with hers in a sweet kiss that had a power that surged through my whole body. We separated and I was shocked to see tears falling from her eyes, but with a smile on her face.
"Risa, we're in the in-between. We can live together here forever," she choked out happily past her tears. I smiled sweetly up at her as I began to stroke her hair.
"Un," I nodded, "RisaEri, together forever."
I placed my hand on her cheek. I beamed the best smile I could and gently pulled her head closer. I leant into her ear and whispered the most important sentence in my life.
"I love you, more than life itself."

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [The In-Between - 23/12/09]
« Reply #163 on: December 24, 2009, 05:43:41 AM »
(i_i) so sad and happy at the same time... i'm ubber glad that you're back!*hugs*

and for somereason a cursing risa seemed a bit odd...then again it is risa XD

cant wait for ur next one~! >3<
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #164 on: December 24, 2009, 07:46:54 AM »
You updated!!!  :heart:

It was kind of hard to stomach... especially the part when Ai-chan tells Risa what had happened to Eri... poor Eri..  :cry: I'm a person with much imagination, so while I was reading that I was assaulted with some devastating images there...  :(

Talk about gloomy/angst.. you're really good at writing this kind of stuff. >.< Probably a bit emo for me, but the ending more than made up for it.

To finally find a place where they can love each other without fear. The In-Between - I really like that sound of it! But yeah, the ending scene... just.. so sweet. You can sense how much at peace they finally are... awwwww..  :wub:

A greatly written too. Well done!  :twothumbs

Looking forward to your next update..

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: December 24, 2009, 08:51:46 AM »
Oooh this is interesting :w00t: Though I'm not really a fan of GakiKame, I really enjoy your fics :heart:

So Eri is the otherworldly being that Risa can see and later fall in love with. Somehow I can visualise Eri with the ears and tail XD(Ai too! :inlove:)

If this doesn't scream fluff, I don't know what else does :wub:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »
Erm I think I want to curl up a little...to be honest, I was feeling queasy during most of the story  :sweat:

But!  I enjoyed the ending part...though I think they really are dead and in their own idea of heaven.

This story most definitely leaves an impact with all of it's emotions.

(on a random note: the concept of alien-cat-turtle amuses me greatly...reminds me of haromoni Eri with the cute ears XD)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #167 on: December 25, 2009, 02:05:28 PM »
"They raped her! Right in front of our eyes!

:mon freeze:

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS  :mon santa4:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: December 25, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »
poor Eri, everyone always totures her. Love the story though!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2009, 01:42:32 PM »
ERI~~!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't know at which point I started to tear but I know I did cuz my vision turned blurry. I'm so happy that you're back :welcome although you always make me cry :P Now I just hope you will stick around for a long, long time and write loads more KameMame fics. You're my only hope for a turtle and bean fic other than Shii-chan and I expect she should be busy with...*ahem* *shhhh* It's a secret ;)

Although they had to stay in the in-between, at least they are together. And this makes a great bittersweet ending.  :heart:

KK saikou!! KameMame Saikou!!

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2010, 05:45:03 PM »
HEY GUYS AND GIRLS :D
How've you all been?
Life has been so busy here... D: And now with school starting again, it's going to be a tough year. All my classes are either advanced or grade 12. Apparently grade 11 is the most important year because that's the year that universities look at  :shocked I'll do my best! :panic:
So, this is just a quick little songfic that I wrote. The fic is based off the song "I Wanna Sex You Up" which I heard from GLEE.

Hope you like it :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Wanna Sex You Up

Ai let out an exasperated breath, it appearing in a small puff before disappearing. The night was unexpectedly cold and dressed only in a skirt and long sleeve shirt, Ai was freezing. Standing in front of the two floor household, she unconsciously pressed the doorbell. She had been to this house so many times, it was practically her second home. Everything just came naturally to her when she was here. Wrapping her arms back around her body, Ai waited for the door to open. She smiled. She heard the usual sounds of the rushing footsteps down the stairs, the loud thumps as one tried to regain footing after sharply turning towards the doorway. Click. The door unlocked and opened. Ai smiled. An adorably childish smile was shot back at her.
"Come in~" said the relaxed girl. Stepping aside to let Ai in, she hid behind the door.
"Ojamashimasu~" Ai called out.
Stepping in, Ai was bombarded with warmth. Not only from the warm air in the house, but also from the body which had attached itself to her. The door shutting, Ai smiled. Slipping off her shoes, the two girls stood in the doorway. Reaching her arms back, Ai wrapped her arms around the girl.
"I missed you, Ai-chan."
"I missed you too."
Letting go of her grip around the girl, Ai turned around to face her. Before the girl could do anything, Ai placed her lips on hers. A little yelp of surprise was let out, but Ai could feel her smiling. Breaking apart, the two stared in each other's eyes, smiles covering their faces. The girl let out a small giggle before wrapping her arm around Ai's and taking her through.
"Mumz and the family are out," the girl informed. Pulling out two mugs, she began making hot chocolate - a drink that was very well welcomed on a cold night.
"Oh, ok. Your sister is doing pretty well, huh?" Ai replied.
"Of course she is! But then again, she won't stop talking about you... then again, she's always known about our relationship..."
"Well, she's very insightful."
"I guess that's one way you could put it..."
The girl trailed off as she brought over the hot chocolate.
"French vanilla?" Ai questioned. The girl smiled.
"Just how you like it," the girl teased with a wink. Smirking, Ai took a drink. Immediately setting her drink down, Ai let out a little manly scream of pain.
"AHHH!"
"Ai-chan, what happened?!"
"I burnt my tongue..."
Walking right in front of Ai, the girl leaned forward and joint their lips. Opening her mouth, Ai gave the girl entry. Sticking out her tongue, Ai felt the girl begin sucking on it.
'Mmm, she tastes so good,' Ai thought as she felt the girl's tongue explore her mouth. It wasn't until they were both desperate for air that they broke apart. Panting, the girl asked, "I-is your tongue b-better?"
Ai mindlessly nodded, still slightly exasperated. The girl's face turned a bright pink, and she let out a shy laugh.
"Oh, 'I almost forgot'! There's this English song that I wanted you to translate for me..."
"Ok."
The girl smirked. Holding her drink, she began to walk towards the stairs.
"I really have no idea what they're saying~"
"Haha, I'm pretty sure you know a few of the words," Ai replied as she picked up her hot chocolate and followed the girl to the living room.

Sitting herself and hot chocolate down on the sofa and table, Ai leaned back and relaxed. Popping the CD in, the girl grabbed the remote for the player and sat herself next to Ai. Skipping to the song she wanted, she clicked play.

"A tick tock don't stop (stop to the)
A tick tock don't stop (stop to the)
(Oooh) a tick tock don't stop
(Oooh) a tick tock don't stop (I know you're not going to sing that song)
(Oooh) a tick tock don't stop
(Oooh) a tick tock don't stop (I know you're not going to sing that song)
"

Bobbing along with the beat, Ai took an immediate liking to the song.
"Oh, this is a nice song, it's got a good beat and the harmonizing is great," Ai voiced and she remained concentrated on the lyrics.

"Come inside, take off your coat, I'll make you feel at home.
Now let's pour a glass of wine 'cause now we're all alone.
I've been waiting all night so just let me hold you close to me,
'Cause I've been dyin' for you girl to make love to me. (ooh)
"

Ai wearily continued to listen.

"Girl you make me feel real good. (ooh)
We can do it 'til we both wake up. (both wake up)
Girl, you know I'm hooked on you, (ooh)
And this is what I'll do... (I know you're not gonna sing that song)
"

Ai began to shift in her seat, unsure if she was really hearing what she was.

"Girl you make me feel real good. (ooh)
We can do it 'til we both wake up. (both wake up)
Girl, you know I'm hooked on you, (ooh)
And this is what I'll do... (I know you're not gonna sing that song)
"

Glancing at the girl beside her, Ai tried to analyze the girl. She had a pretty innocent smile on, just like always. But, something seemed slightly different about her smile and her eyes.
'Is that lust?!'

"(Ooh a tick tock don't stop) I wanna sex you up.
(Ooh a tick tock don't stop) All night.
(Ooh a tick tock don't stop) You make me feel real good.
(Ooh a tick tock don't stop) I wanna rub you down.
(Ooh a tick tock don't stop) I wanna sex you up.

A tick tock don't stop
A tick tock don't stop
A tick tock don't stop
"

Her body heating up slightly, Ai thought about the words of the lyrics and then the girl next to her. Gulping, Ai tried her best to concentrate, but it was getting ever so harder to do. Why did it feel like the girl next to her was getting closer? Suddenly, the girl hugged Ai's arm and smirked up at the girl.
'OH MY GOD, I CAN FEEL HER BOOBS' Ai screamed in her head.

"Let me take off all your clothes.
Disconnect the phone so nobody knows.
Let me light a candle,
So that we can make it better.
Makin' love until we drown.

(Oooh) Girl, you know it feels real good.
(Oooh) We can do it 'til we both wake up. (both wake up)
(Oooh)Girl you know I'm hooked on you.
(Oooh, I know you're not going to sing that song)And this is what I'll do.
"

The song ended and left the room in a silence.
"So, what were they saying~" asked the girl, with her arm still wrapped around Ai's arm.
"Y-You really don't know?" Ai asked. The girl nodded her head.
"I heard the word "girl" and "I", but that was about the extent of what I got. They said "I wanna sex you up" and "I wanna rub you down", but what do they mean? How do I use them in a sentence?"
There was a pause.
"Can I just use it like "Ai-chan, I wanna sex you up. I wanna rub you down. I've been dying for you to make love to me,"?"
Ai's heart pounded like crazy hearing her say those words.
"Do you really want to know?" Ai asked the girl seriously.
A nod. Taking the remote, Ai pressed play and the repeat button. Standing up, Ai went over to the lights and dimmed them.
"Ai-chan?"
Then next she pulled out the phone plug. Heading back over to the girl, she began to undo her top. The girl on the sofa smirked. Pushing the girl gently back onto the sofa, Ai said one thing.
"THIS is what it means."

Laying together on the sofa, wrapped in each other's arms, the two girls wore smiles.
"Ai-chan?"
"What is it, Eri?"
"I actually knew what they were singing."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 06:50:39 PM by KonaKaga »

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [I Wanna Sex You Up - 11/09/10]
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2010, 04:52:22 AM »
O.O It's been a while since I've seen you post something and what is this?!! It isn't Gakikame? XD That's a surprise. A very good surprise, of course. I'm glad to see a fic that for once isn't centered around TakaGaki!!  :cow: So that's a huge plus in my book. As much as I like TakaGaki it's just starting to get too annoying seeing it everywhere.

I'm glad to see someone else writing some AiEri too! Hopefully, this will encourage others to write them? I find this pairing very interesting. And you've made it enjoyable reading AiEri too. I liked the little details or actions you put in there like the hug. I liked how you showed the cute side to AiEri, but the steamy side too! Cuz we all know Eri can be a sneaky one!! lol ^___^ I enjoyed reading this fic. I wish there was more to read. I hope to see more fics from you. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.  :D

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [I Wanna Sex You Up - 11/09/10]
« Reply #172 on: September 18, 2010, 02:37:23 AM »
@writerjunkie - I know, right?! But I just felt like it had to be AiEri :inlove: (OMG I know what you mean about TakaGaki :nervous) Thanks  :heart:

Also, thanks for everyone who gave the fic a thanks, much appreciated! Even if it's just a thanks or a comment, it means a lot :)

Sometimes It's The Small Things

Standing outside, the Morning Musume girls shivered in the cold wind. They were shooting scenes for their new single. While the dancing kept them relatively warm, their outfits were rather thin and not suited in any way for the winter weather they were now experiencing. Making small talk, the girls waited for their next shoot. Talking with Ai, Risa couldn’t help but not pay attention due to the girl metres behind. Risa watched as Eri shivered and let out a small sneeze. Finding a quick way to excuse herself, Risa began to make her way over to the sniffling girl who seemed a bit pale.
Why haven’t the staff given her a jacket or blanket yet?’ Risa wondered. Usually the staff rushed over to provide the girls with means to keep warm – hey, that’s what they’re paid for, right?
“E-“
Risa started to call out to the girl, but stopped when she watched the girl get rushed away by the staff to her next shoot. Eri however turned around as she walked away. Locking eyes with Risa, Eri questioned if she had called for her. Shaking her head, Risa denied the claim and just smiled.
I hope she'll be fine...

Finishing her solo shot up quickly, Risa decided to go and look for Eri again. Knowing that girl, she knew that by now she would have a runny nose and be constantly sniffing instead of blowing her nose. But, that being said, Risa herself was rather chilly, even if she was inside. The temperature had only recently dropped and it was always hard to get re-adjusted. Holding her sides, Risa made sure to stay warm in the thick jacket given to her from the staff. Searching around, Risa passed by the other girls doing their shoots and quietly slipped by, not wanting to distract them.
“Where on earth is that girl?!” Risa wondered out loud to herself, not being able to find the sniffling girl from earlier.
Continuing to search around the building, Risa finally gave up after she toured around the second floor. Stopping at the top of the steps, Risa stared out the huge glass windows ahead.
“AH!!” Risa exclaimed as she saw a figure sitting outside shivering.
Rushing down the stairs and bursting out the door, Risa ran over to Eri.
“Kame! What on earth are you doing out here?! It’s in the negatives!” Risa yelled. Looking up, Eri seemed to come out of her trance.
“Ah, Gaki-san, what’re you doing here?” she asked innocently.
“Those are my lines! Why’re you outside?! And why don’t you have a jacket?!”
“Oh, well, the staff lost my jacket, so they went to get me a new one, and I’d already finished with my shoot, so I decided to get some fresh air…” Eri let out a small sneeze.
“Mou, baka!”
Sitting down on the flowerbed edge with Eri, Risa grabbed the girl and brought her right next to her, their bodies touching.
“E-Eh? Gaki-san?” Eri asked confused.
Wrapping her arms and the jacket around the freezing girl, Risa let out a small “hmph” and looked ahead, and not at Eri. Staring at the girl for a few moments, Eri finally couldn't hold it in and laughed. Risa faltered.
“W-What?”
Eri shook her head and a sweet smile appeared on her face. Leaning her head over, Eri rested her head on Risa’s shoulder.
“Thanks.”
A small blush came to the older girl’s cheeks.
“U-..Un.”
The two girls stayed there, sharing warmth and the close contact between them. It wasn’t often when the two just had these quiet moments together.
“Ah, Gaki-san, look!” Eri said, pointing to the sky.
Looking as instructed, Risa peered up. The entire sky was covered in grey clouds. A small flake of snow landed on her nose. Slowly, snowflakes began to fall all over the place, quickly melting away but soon replaced with one of its siblings.
“The first snow, huh?” Risa breathed out gazing out at the grey scenery.
“…You know, I’ve always thought of you like the first snow,” Eri breathed out.
“How come?”
Eri stuck out her hand and watched as small flakes landed. Risa remained quiet, continuing to listen to the girl.
“You’re innocent. You warn people of what’s to come. You’re never strict. You come from the sky, as if an angel. But most of all, you’re important. While maybe not standing out the most, or be the biggest snow storm, everyone always remembers the first snow, where they were, what they were doing, who they were with, but most of all, that feeling of happiness when they see you. I always look forward to the first snow.” Eri shook her head. “No… I look forward to every time we can be together. Sometimes it’s the small things that really make the bigger things.”
Eri turned shyly to her senior, but most importantly, her friend.
“I’m glad that I got to spend the first snow with you, Gaki-san,” Eri confessed. Risa looked at the girl, surprised yet honoured that she would say such a thing. A small blush crept onto her cheeks.
“Mou, you always say embarrassing things,” Risa complained but a smile crept onto her face. “But I’m glad that I got to spend the first snow with you too, Kame.”
Honest smiles were exchanged, blushes never fading. Leaning her head back on Risa’s shoulder, Eri felt Risa rest her head on top of her own.

Somehow, the day didn’t seem so cold anymore.

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [Sometimes It's The Small Things - 17/09/10]
« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2010, 12:50:10 PM »
That was really cute. :wub: Though pretty bold on Eri's part. Silly turtle, sitting out in the cold, maybe she was hoping Risa would come for her.

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #174 on: September 18, 2010, 02:01:35 PM »
What a coincidence that I was just listening to 'Ash like Snow (Piano version)' when I came upon this story and it's about the first snow~ The Gakikame pair are so cute. Perfectly adorbs.  :wub: I like that you can take this romantically or just as a close friendship and it works. When I crave Gakikame fic, I often think of this thread. Haha... so that AiEri caught me by surprise. :nervous Nice to see you posting stories again. ^.^

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2010, 12:42:57 AM »
The first snow. Awww so cute and sweet. A blushing bean and a turtle who cant take care of herself. Its hard to not love them. KAMEMAME!! Saikou!! *squeals* :D

Welcome back KK *hugs* Now don't you run off again you hear? :)

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - PINK