JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Still Awake

Author Topic: KonaKaga's Nursery [Sometimes It's The Small Things - 17/09/10]  (Read 49054 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: KonaKaga's Greenroom
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 03:23:06 AM »
you...you killed Ai chan!?  :OMG:  *shakes head at Kamei chan*  you may be my favourite but you aren't allowed to kill others off!!  *stares at the real culprit...Konakaga*  You should be glad that you are such an excellent writer so naturally we'll have to forgive you for this one XD

Anyways that was really good...I too shall ask for the gaki pov or maybe even an Ai chan pov...you know..before she actually died... 

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 09:22:47 AM »
ok, my idea, an Ai POV! Now that's gonne be tough! lol, GJ, keep it up, I hope Ai comes back to life oro soemething, maybe she can come back as a ghost to tell Gaki to get over her....::'( still sad though.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 09:52:18 AM »
 :cry: no......:err: no..... :pleeease: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Ai-chan!!!!!
why must you write soo beautiful and sad! :cry: Eri....why??? Why must you hurt Risa like that..... :mon hanky:
i was literally on the verge of tears!
but it was very well written.  :kneelbow:
@ lollipopgirl ur sig, really brought me to tears after reading that and seeing that pic.  :'(
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 09:54:27 AM by shadowolf8 »

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »
 :stoned: :OMG: :dizzy: Ai-chan has died! No...Why?!...Ai-chan!!! :gyaaah: and why Kame said that she had done that?... :fainted:

Somehow I feel like she is blaming herself and she hasn't really killed Ai-chan by stabbing or something...I hope so cos if not then... :shifty:

And honestly I would like to hear both Ai's and Gaki's POV  XD

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [Her Final Wish 1/2]
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 03:39:19 AM »
@lollipopgirl and shadowolf8 You guys really got to me because I never thought that I could make anyone come close to tears or actually cry with my writing, so big hugs for you guys  :wub:
@everyone else (Sorry for the bad classing >.<) All of you seem to be in a slight depression after reading part 1 of the fic  :( So to make it up I wrote part 2 :D I hope you'll like it, I don't think that it's as well written as part 1, but it's longer.

Her Final Wish
Gaki’s POV

It wasn’t until you died that I realised just how much I loved you. I had never been able to express my never ending love for you, and now I’ll never be able to. Your smile, your laugh, your scolding…it’s all gone. Yet, I can still hear your sweet voice echoing in my ears. It’s as if there had been a recorder in my head for every time you talked.
“Gaki-san.”
I felt the reservoirs behind my eyes unleashing. I would never hear you say my name again, and I would never be able to reply. As each one of my tears fell to the floor in front of your coffin, I could feel my heart tearing apart. Why did you of all people have to die? You didn’t deserve that! You were still so young… You had always said that you couldn’t wait to get married and settle down, with me. I can never forget the blush you had when you had said that; you were so shy. I remember that one day you had asked me why I had picked you; why I hadn’t picked her. Simply, there was no way I couldn’t fall head over heels for you. Even if you were strange sometimes, that only added to your appeal. Sometimes your innocence was just so sweet that I could feel my teeth rotting, but you could also be so sexy that it was as if one was in heaven. The one thing that I never understood was why you picked me. There were so many other people that you could have been with if you had wanted to, yet you never once doubted your love for me. I never doubted my love for you; I just couldn’t express it as well as I wanted to.

I remember the day you confessed to me; it was the best day in my life. We had finished recording the PV for Aruiteru, and we were all staying in a beach side hotel for the night. We hadn’t really hung out much around that time so I thought that it would be a great chance just for us to chat again, and it seemed like you had been thinking the same. We both went for a stroll on the beach together after dinner. The sun was sitting on the horizon comfortably, radiating out a beautiful orange that filled the clear sky. It was almost as if God had been watching over us, not letting anything get in our way. Your nervousness was evident because you kept fidgeting with your bangs and you avoided eye contact. I thought that maybe you were just being your shy self but my heart was racing; something about the atmosphere was different. We stopped in front of the waves, watching as one disappeared into the next as they washed ashore. I looked up at the mesmerising sky.
“It’s a really beautiful evening isn’t it?” I asked.
You nodded your head, watching a lone cloud, illuminated by the sun, drift by.
“G-Gaki-san,” you said nervously, your voice shaking.
“Yes?”
“I-I’m like the sun and you’re the moon.”
I looked at you, your head still looking up and ahead.
“Why’s that?”
You turned to face me, our eyes meeting and your face flushed.
“Because I’m falling for you,” you said.
I felt my face go tomato red and my heart skip several beats.
“U-U-Uhh…” I stuttered out. The moment I had been waiting for had arrived and I had no idea what to say.
“I love you Gaki-san,” you stated. I could see the shyness in your eyes but at the same time I saw the determination. I took a deep breath and softened my wide eyes. I felt tears beginning to fall from my eyes as I smiled at you.
“I guess I really am the moon then, because the moon always falls for the sun in turn,” I said. You looked at me in disbelief for a couple of moments before leaping into my arms and crying.
“I love you too,” I too stated.

I couldn’t help but smile sadly at that memory, because it had been from that day that we had both taken an oath in front of the seemingly never ending sky and ocean, that we would be together forever. I felt the smile on my face vanish. We had taken an oath that we would be together forever, but now you were dead! Gone forever! I whimpered out your name. I’m so sorry, I couldn’t save you. If I had been quicker to understand what you meant that night when you said you loved me more than life before walking out of the door. I didn’t understand! I didn’t understand why you were so loving that night! I thought that you were just feeling really lovey dovey. Suddenly, I felt myself being pulled into a hug; it was her. I felt more tears fall from my eyes as I again recalled our moments together. No matter how much I wished you were there or how much I wanted to hold you in my arms, you would never come back. But what else could I do when wishful thinking was all that I had left?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt my heart cringing as I looked through some of your stuff. Your death still stabbed a fresh wound into my soul. I was surprised to find a diary that you had owned. I guiltily flicked through the pages; I suddenly came across the date that you had died. My eyes shot open as I read; you had addressed that entry to me.

Dear Gaki-san,
                       If you’re reading this then I am probably dead. I’m so sorry; I’m dead even though we made an oath together underneath that beautiful sunset. Yes, I remember that, it feels as if that it was yesterday. I just about chickened out of telling you how I felt; I thought that you would reject me. Actually, I had been avoiding you at that time because I was so scared that I would blab out my feelings to you. I’d have never thought that I could be so happy. You’ve made life everything it is for me. Everything that you share with me turns a little darkness into light. Just the smile on your face makes me melt inside. You are an angel; something I’ve always wanted to protect. I can’t imagine how life would be if we had never met. I would never be the person I’m proud to be today. I will always love you, please don’t forget that. I know what you’re like, but I will request that you please find someone else to love. I know that you love me, and I love you; all I want is for you to be happy. If you don’t find someone else to go through life with, then you’ll never smile with your heart. I’ll be watching you always; I’ll never leave your side, so please, fulfill my final wish. I’ll never forget you.

P.S – I attached my most precious pictures of us ^_^
P.P.S – I also attached a song I wrote.

I had never realised it, but my tears had stopped, as if they had understood your wish. Looking down on my lap, I found the pictures and song that you had mentioned, which had fallen out. Picking up the photos, I couldn’t help but bite my lip. Gently placing them down to the side, I picked up the song. I took a deep breath before beginning to read the words out loud to myself.

“Every time I close my eyes,
I still see you.
Every time I look at you sleeping,
I can’t help but smile.

It’s like you were sent from above.
Not even I can understand why you love me.
I’m not good enough for you,
Yet, just your reply is enough to make me soar.

I want to be there for you when you cry,
I want to wipe away your tears.
I want to be the one,
Who holds you in the night,
And says “I love you.”

I miss you every second we aren’t together,
Yet, I would wait forever if it meant that we could meet.
I just wish that you understand how much I love you,
Because I know how much you love me,
Even if you are slightly shy about it.

I never realised how hard saying goodbye was,
Until I met you.
For now that I must say it,
I can’t say it directly.
But I know that I must,
Otherwise I will regret it.
I don’t want to say it as if it's forever,
Because I know that one day,
We will be together again,
So I’ll just say it temporarily.
See you soon.”

I tasted blood on my tongue; I had increased the pressure my teeth had been placing on my bottom lip. I couldn’t help but let a few tears fall from my eyes. I couldn’t stand how we couldn’t be together, even when we loved each other so much. I wiped the tears which fell. I again picked up the pictures that you had picked of us. I smiled looking at them. I would continue living on, even if it meant that you weren’t there in the flesh, because I knew that you were in my heart and you wanted me to live life to the full. Carefully, I put the pictures and your song inside your diary, and placed it back inside the box I got it out of. I stood at my desk side, looking at a picture of you that I had framed. I picked it up and gazed at it for several moments before placing it face up in my top drawer. My final tears for you escaped.
“See you soon, Kame.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------
So, who got surprised by the ending? When I was reading all of your comments everyone thought that Eri killed Ai but it was really the opposite way around ;). Oh, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes >.< Now, just to wait and see what people thought (especially now that Ai's alive). Anyways, that's Her Final Wish over, look out for the next story!

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [Her Final Wish 2/2]
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 03:48:03 AM »
... that was so ... ... beautiful...  :cry: you made me cry with that diary thing...

... ... i love you!!!

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 04:21:55 AM »
 :cry: yep i almosted cried again!  :) but it was written so beautifully and touching! :heart:
but the ending still shocked and confused me  :? 

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 04:49:10 AM »
damn it i knew it was Ai who killed KAMEI!!!  :OMG: :OMG: :err: :fainted:

:fainted::fainted::fainted:  WHY KAMEIIIII?!!!! :OMG::OMG::OMG:

happy crying to me..  :cry:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 06:20:29 AM »
No crying for me this time coz before I read it I saw that it was Kame who died so I was still thinking it was Ai, thus the no tears :P
It was still very beautifully written, but seeing I'm not that big a GakiKame fan and waaay more a TakaGaki gal, all i hope now is Risa runs to Ai regardless :lol:
Kame is so sweet though :heart:

You better keep filling as with great stories, your writing is wonderful and the style of it (first person) is my favourite kind :D

I can't believe the reason I thought it was Ai is because I forgot Eri had short hair for a while :oops: :rofl:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 08:29:01 AM »
AWWWW! :cry: That was adorable! But so sad at the same time. I think Kame is (was?) a great girlfriend to want Gaki to be happy. When you really love someone, you should always want them to be happy, especially when you're gone. The diary thing was so sweet. Man, it's probably deeper than anything that I write.
I really love this! You're a great writer and keep it up! :wub:
But it was rather shocking about Ai-chan..... :O
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:06:28 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »
wah so it was Ai chan who did it!  For a split second during the first chapter I thought it was Kamei who died because of the descript of her hair..the long and short...I always think of Eri first when it comes to short hair...but that feeling quickly passed...then I went back to thinking it was Ai chan... I wonder how kamei knew she was going to die....it better not have been suicide cause that's just...ugh...oh well I bettert let these questions slide and wait for your new stories (cause I think I'm in character death denial XD )

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 06:01:18 PM »
 :cry: and the twist (Eri Ai) was  :P XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 06:34:10 AM »
Okay, I must be extremely morbid because the biggest thing on MY mind as I read that wasn't whether it was Aichan or Eri (though I have to admit, I fell for it), but rather...after finishing it all...."how"?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 08:37:20 AM »
I was taken aback by the ending! Maybe it's because of the first chapter and everyone went TakaGaki.. XD Maybe you can put in a part 3 like how did Eri kill Ai and quarrel over Risa or something..I anticipate more tears  :cry:

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2008, 01:05:00 PM »
.....when her tears stopped.....mine started......and where hers have stopped.....mine still haven't :'(

I love you but I really hate you right now! Why did anyone have to die you big bully? Would you like it if I killed....no one! Because I don't kill after dinner!

But it was beautiful. Beautifully written. No spelling mistakes that I remember. And the end was made kind of obvious when I put the clues together when she was recounting the night they got together. It was the bangs that tipped me off but the spacyness and shyness that fully gave it away. Ai didn't have bangs around that time, and she should have been not shy with Risa. Mainly cause dude it's Ai! Lol jks. I thought hang on, if it's not Ai who could it be? And then the crazy talk totally gave it away.

If you write more (after you survive the yoghurt bombing) can you like not kill anyone please? *puppy face*
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »
So, Ai-chan is alive! Thank God! :mon fyeah:  Ano... I mean...poor Kame :cry:... :mon sweat:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 10:25:59 AM »
Am I the only one who didn't realize it was Eri who died until the last line? Damn, I'm really slow. The short hair, innocent and strange features can all apply to Ai too in a way. And in the first part where Sayumi went up to the narrator also made me think it was Eri. I should've known though, you are a KameMame fan :P

What I still don't understand is, how did Eri know she was going to die? And when Risa said "See you soon, Kame" does it mean she's gonna kill herself? Gahhhhhhhhh I need to read more. Please say you will write again. I clicked the topic notification feature so this time I won't miss reading your works.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 10:28:56 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: KonaKaga's Nursery [Sky High]
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2008, 10:06:05 PM »
@sweety I don't know why, but I only seem to be good at writing angst/drama type of fanfics, that means that it usually involves someone dying or something like that. Whenever I try and write like an "and they lived happily ever after" one it always seem to come out really cheesy. With that said, I tried a happier one, so let's see what you think :)

Just a little note to say:
1. Some of you are wondering about how Eri died in HFW, all I'm going to say is that it wasn't suicide; and Risa won't commit suicide. I'm going to let your minds decide how she died  :P
2. I've been having some writers' block lately so it might take a bit longer than usual to get some stories up... unless someone's willing to help out :sweatdrop:
3. My exams are on Wednesday and Thursday so don't expect to have another story posted next week  :( Sorry about that, but I'll try and work on one as soon as exams are over. Anyways, the week after next Summer holidays start so I'll have more than enough time to write :D

Sky High

I could feel my heart thundering and my nerves shaking as I arrived outside of your house. I was about to do something that would change both of our lives forever. I placed my trembling finger on the door bell and retracted it after it had done its job. My legs began to feel like jelly, but you saved me by opening the door. I felt all of the fear flow out of me just by seeing you. You looked so…angelic. I felt my face flush as you smiled at me innocently.
“You look stunning,” I complimented.
It was your turn to blush, your face lighting up.
“T-Thanks, you look amazing as well,” you said back.
You stepped aside from the entrance and let me in. I stepped inside and took off my shoes. I felt myself relax even more when I looked around your house; it was like my second home now.
“When did your family leave?” I asked. You had mentioned that I could spend the night since your family had gone to go visit relatives for the weekend; you had decided to stay behind since you had seen your relatives recently.
“About an hour ago.”
An hour ago? The house looked absolutely spotless.
“Did you clean the house?” I asked. You shyly nodded your head.
“It’s amazing, and even more surprising considering how messy you are,” I teased.
“Mou, Gaki-san! I’m not that messy!” you playfully protested, pouting your lips.
“Hai hai, I’m sorry.”
I gazed at your lips, longing to feel them on my own again. I leaned forward and placed my lips on your own. You let out a small squeak of surprise but quickly recovered and kissed me back. I felt my wings extending. Our bodies touched as you pulled me closer to you. At this rate I was going to hit space, so reluctantly I pulled my lips away from yours. There was still something I had to do.
“You seem really loving tonight,” I teased.
“I can’t help it, it’s just us two in an entire house for a whole night,” you explained smirking. I felt my ears turn red; you were so shy sometimes yet you could be so deviant as well.
“So, Gaki-san, shall we watch a movie?” you questioned.
“Sure. Which movie?”
“Anything that you want to watch.”
“Do you have Titanic?” I asked.
“Of course, let’s go!” you stated before gently grasping my arm and pulling me through to the living room.

After the movie and tears had finished we turned off the TV and lay in each other’s arms.
“Ne, Kame,” I said before I could change my mind. I was going to do it.
“What is it?”
“We’ve been together for 6 months from today, right?” I asked.
“Yeah, why?” you asked curiously, lifting your head off of my chest and looking up at me.
“Y-You love me, right?”
“Of course I do, more than life,” you replied.
“I know this may seem rather hasty b-but there is something I want to ask you,” I confessed.
“Ask me anything.”
I took a deep breath before continuing. I looked into your eyes; they glowed so mystically yet they were so warming. I felt my courage building up even though I hadn’t even planned what I was going to say. I got down on my left knee in front of you.
“Have you ever flown Kame? Have you ever felt the pure air flow through your hair? I have, all because of you. You made me see what was beyond the closed world underneath the clouds. I can never forget the exhilaration in my soul as I soar into forever. You helped me to learn how to break free from my past; one of a broken heart. Each day you were there by my side, making sure that I never destroyed my wings; even when they had already been damaged. You were so patient, healing me and my wings. You held me when I cried, you made me smile when I was sad and above all, you loved me. You loved me like she never could. There is something different about you from anyone else, something that I can’t put into words because no word in any language would be enough. Just you calling my name makes me feel alive. Without you I know that I would fall, because now that I have you, I’d never let you go. I can’t even imagine my life if I had fallen, I’m so thankful for having you by me. Just you standing by my side brightens the world. When you kiss me it’s like your giving me a piece of heaven, something I will always treasure. But, I want to repay you in some way for everything that you have done to me. I want to be the one that rescues you when you fall. I want to show you the eternal sky in which I fly. I don’t think that I’ll ever be able to do as much as you did for me, but I’ll never stop loving you. Because, I’ll be your every tomorrow and I’ll always be there,” I said.
You stared at me in shock, tears streaming down your cheeks. You seemed to know what I was going to ask next. I pulled out a small box from my pocket. Opening it up, I smiled.
“Kamei Eri…will you marry me?”
You didn’t move; the shock too much. I winced. You suddenly got up off the sofa and ran upstairs to your room, tears falling behind you. I felt my heart shake; I had ruined everything. I hung my head and let a few tears escape, but I wiped them away and stood up. Even if I had destroyed our relationship I had to make sure that you were ok; no matter what, even if it was at my own expense. I placed the box back in my pocket and headed upstairs.

Stepping into your room I heard you; you were in the closet. I guess old habits die hard. The sound of you whimpering stung my heart like poison. I had made you cry.
“K-Kame?” I asked. You whimpered again. I decided to do what was best; I went into the closet with you. It was dark, but I could make out you and your features.
“Kame, I’m sorry,” I apologised. You leapt into my arms, fresh tears falling.
“You don’t need to apologise, Gaki-san,” you said. My eyes shot open.
“W-What do you mean?”
“I was just so overwhelmed with happiness, I have been waiting for this day and now that it actually happened I’m just so…so…” you stuttered out. I kissed you on the lips trying to calm you down. Separating, our eyes met and so did our souls. I pulled the small box from my pocket again.
“Kamei Eri, will you marry me?” I asked again. You smiled so sweetly.
“Yes!” you exclaimed before connecting out lips. I felt tears of pure joy fall; we were the happiest people on earth and the funny thing about it all was that we were in a cramped closet. We broke apart, a saliva strand extending between us momentarily before disappearing. You grinned at me then leaned forward and whispered in my ear,
“You take me sky high.”

-------------------------------------------------------------
So, too cheesy? Just right? Awful? Let me know! This fic felt different when I was writing it compared to when I was writing HFW...as if it was missing something ;) Well, it's always different when an author reads their work compared to when someone else reads it.

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »
awwww Yeah!! lol i like it! you scared me for a bit when Eri ran off though! :shocked: but it was good!  :wub:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 12:06:29 AM »
That was so cute!!! Aww, I guess you're kinda turning me into a GAKIKAME fan! :shocked: I've been a die-hard Takagaki for so long...it's just weird. But this fic made them seem so cuteeee! Great job! :inlove: For some reason, the saliva strand made me giggle! When I started reading this, I wasn't sure what was going on. But when Gaki proposed, I was like :w00t:!! Never would have guessed! Love thisss! Can't wait for an update, take your time!
For the record, in HFW, I thought Ai killed her! Not indirectly but literally like stabbed her or something!
And I'm still forever a Takagaki fan but you've broadened my horizons. XD

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Still Awake