JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jane Zhang - Juan Ti Yu Yan

Author Topic: FaqU's one-shots- Trust You - 10/13  (Read 37122 times)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
FaqU's one-shots- Trust You - 10/13
« on: August 06, 2009, 08:41:28 AM »
Forgiven

As I walk through this familiar path, the same path that always bought me joy when you were by my side, but now…now it this same path felt dark and lonely.  I was walking towards the one place that had been lingering on my mind all day, the one place that once was my second home, due to the countless times I have come over and the nights that I slept over, but now that same place has turned into a place that I fear.  I now know I was wrong and I feel guilty for accusing you.  I still remember the look of sadness and anger when I falsely accused you, I tried to convince myself that it was only because I didn’t know the full story but who am I kidding?!  I shouldn’t have said what I did, the same words kept repeating in my mind and the scene of your back getting further and further away kept flashing before my eyes. 

Flashback

“I saw you!!!”

“What do you mean?”

“I saw you with Eri!!!!”  She stayed silent, in which levitated my anger.

“How could you???”

“Sayu, calm down and listen to me, it’s not what you think”

~SLAP~ “What else is there to explain you…you…you slut!!!”

~SLAP~ Sayumi was shocked.  ‘How dare she slap me when she is in the wrong here?’ thought Sayumi as she turned her face towards her offender, holding onto her cheek.  The slap that Sayumi had delivered earlier was visibly seen on the others cheek but besides that Sayumi saw the tears flowing down her cheek.  Her eyes portrayed mixed emotions of anger and sadness, as she turned around and started to walk away

“You leave!  I don’t need you!  Go to your precious Eri” Sayumi hollered after the disappearing figure”

End of Flashback

At first I thought that I would be alright and that I was right for being upset, I had witnessed you getting all cuddly with Eri and leaving with Eri, clearly both drunk.  Who can blame me for thinking that way right???  WRONG!!!  I was so angered that I ignored Eri’s explanation and I almost ignored your bestfriends too, whom I thought was trying to cover for you.  It wasn’t till then that I knew what caused the anger and sadness behind your eyes.

Flashback

“Sayu!!! Listen to me!!! Nothing happened that night, she didn’t cheat on you!!!!”

“I don’t want to hear it!  I don’t want to hear it especially from you!”

“Sayu!  Please hear me out!!!  Even if you hate me, you shouldn’t hate her!!!! You’re going to make the biggest mistake of your life”

“I made the biggest mistake of my life when we became bestfriends and when she and I got together!!!”

Eri was peeved at how Sayumi was acting so she did the next best thing, she shoved Sayumi against a wall to make sure she was listening “Listen and you better be listening good!!!!  We didn’t do anything!!!!  Yes we were drunk but nothing happened.  She was more drunk than I was but she stopped us from doing anything!!!!  Do you hear me??  She stopped us from doing anything!!!!  I was upset that night so she decided to take me out to talk about my troubles.  By the end of the night, we were both wasted, so we took a cab back to her house.  I can’t deny that she is attractive but she also made it clear that nothing is to happen because she loves you!!! Did you hear that?  She made sure that nothing happened because she told me she loves you and wouldn’t do anything that would upset you!  She took me to her guest room and let me sleep there, that was it.  The next morning she made sure I was okay before I left her house”  Eri loosened up her hold on Sayumi for her to process the information

“I…I don’t believe you” Sayumi protested or at least tried to but deep down she was doubting herself

“You don’t have to believe me, but you should at least believe her.  She had never done anything to hurt you in any way and she loves you, she is head over heels for you.  I can’t believe that you don’t see that.  If you still don’t believe me, then all I have to say to you is that you better not regret not trusting her”

End of Flashback

Flashback

“Michishige-san!!! Michishige-san!!!” cried LinLin as she ran over to Sayumi

“What do you want?” spat Sayumi ‘I don’t want to see any of your kind right now’

“Mis…Mis…Mistake” huffed LinLin

“What?  What are you talking about?”

LinLin took another couple of deep breaths to regulate her breathing before answering her senpai “You’ve made a terrible mistake.”

“Oh!  Did your friend convince you to help her out?? Pathetic!”

LinLin frantically shook her head “You’ve made the biggest mistake in words!” now Sayumi was confused “You said the one word that JunJun hated the most, the one word that she never thought her loved one would call her” 

Sayumi thought about what LinLin was talking about and realized the word but didn’t think too much about it because anyone being called a slut would be upset right?  “I understand nobody likes being called a slut but that’s no big deal”

Again LinLin shook her head “JunJun hates that word because history has just repeated itself.”

“I don’t get it, what does that mean?”

“Do you remember how JunJun was before you guys started dating??”  Sayumi nodded “She was never like that before, she only turned that way because of someone in her past.  Before JunJun closed her heart, she was always outgoing and laughing because she thought she found the one.  However that one cheated on JunJun and turned everything around on JunJun making JunJun feel like she was the one that was wrong.  That one called her a slut for dressing the way she does, for acting the way she is, as if she was open for business, and…and JunJun at the time believed her.  She honestly believed that it was all her fault that her past girlfriend cheated on her and that it was JunJun’s own fault for making people see her that way.  From then on, JunJun stopped being the cheerful, outgoing person she was and she became very homebound and secluded within her home’s four walls.  At first I thought she was going to get over it but things escalated, she thought negatively till the point that it was eating away at her mind.  She…she went suicidal and emotionall unstable.  I…I don’t want history to repeat itself if she turns back to that stage.”  By now LinLin was crying thinking back at that one day where she got scared out of her wits.  “I went to her house after calling her like a million times.  I got worried so I went over to her house and because I know where her spare key was I opened the door.  The house was pitch black, all the drapes were down and the lights weren’t turned on, except one.  It came from the bathroom, so I assumed she was there. I knocked a couple of times but no response.  Out of curiousity I turned the knob and…”

“And what?”  Sayumi’s mind had gone into a whirlwind listening to her lover’s past, it wasn’t anything that she expected, especially because she never thought her as a person to be negative.

“I…I saw JunJun leaning against the bathtube…with blood coming from her wrists.  I…I was lucky that I got her to the hospital on time.  She died once but the doctors were able to bring her back but they also told me that she is emotionally unstable and requires a psychiatrist.  I…I had to drag her to doctors to receive treatment but it became difficult when she was physically well.  She easily overpowered me, but being the type of person she was, the minute she saw me crying she loosened up.  I guess she didn’t want to lose me as a friend nor did she want to taint my life with her shenanigans so I was able to drag her to the doctors.  After a couple of sessions, JunJun had become better, not 100% but at least she wasn’t suicidal anymore.  It wasn’t until she met you, that I saw her smile so geniuely.  Please talk to her, she really does love you and I don’t think she will ever cheat on you, please just talk to her”  LinLin bowed her head before turning around and walking away, leaving a stunned Sayumi.

End of Flashback

When Sayumi had snapped out of her thoughts, she realized that she had arrived at JunJun’s front door.  The lights were all turned off and not a sound could be heard.  Sayumi hesitated about pressing the doorbell, she didn’t know whether JunJun would forgive her.  Sayumi had hurt JunJun more than she thought and at the moment Sayumi couldn’t even forgive herself.  After contemplating for a while, Sayumi decided maybe she should just leave and turned around to walk home.  After a couple of steps, the lights turned on, in which caused Sayumi to turn her head towards the door.  Slowly the door opened and there stood JunJun, tear-streaked face.  Sayumi slowly and shakily walked over to JunJun’s house until she was right in front of JunJun.  Sayumi’s heart ached at the sight in front of her, JunJun’s eyes only portrayed sadness and loneliness as if she was lost, with a fresh batch of tears threatening to fall.  Sayumi used her fingers to gently wipe away those tears and as she was doing so, JunJun took hold of Sayumi’s hand to stop her.

Slowly JunJun led Sayumi into the house and closed the door behind them, without letting go of Sayumi’s hand.  She then led Sayumi to her livingroom and sat her down on her couch before sitting beside her.  There was an awkward silence before anyone spoke up.

“Sorry/Sorry”

“JunJun why are you saying you’re sorry if anything I should be the one who is sorry.  Sorry for hurting you, sorry for saying something that I shouldn’t, sorry for not trusting in you…”

JunJun kissed Sayumi, which caught Sayumi off-guard at first but then she kissed back.  JunJun’s tongue grazed by Sayumi’s lips asking for permission to enter, in which Sayumi obliged, leading to the duo to a tongue battle before pulling apart for air.

“I’m sorry Usagi-chan for slapping you, for not giving you enough trust in me, for hurting you, for making you think that I was those types that….”

This time Sayumi pushed her lips onto JunJun’s to stop her from continuing her sentence.  As the pulled apart Sayumi couldn’t help but apologize one more time “Sorry I should have trusted you, will you forgive me?... I mean I know it is hard, I couldn’t forgive myself but if you can find it in your heart, please give me another chance, give me the chance to…”  JunJun placed her finger on Sayumi’s lips

“Usagi-chan, you were already forgiven, you don’t have to feel be so hard on yourself”  Sayumi was shocked that she was easily forgiven

“JunJun, how can you forgive me so easily, after all that?” Sayumi’s eyes started blurring up as tears were threatening to fall

“Hush~” JunJun wiped Sayumi’s eyes “I forgive you because you made me realize that you are the one that I can’t live without.  It can be you and only you” 

Upon hearing JunJun’s reason Sayumi jumped into JunJun’s embrace whispering a simple “Thank you” as the two cuddled, relishing the warmth that they both gave off to each other.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 04:34:17 PM by FaqU »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Forgiven-FaqU's one-shots
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 08:59:14 AM »
SayuJun! :cry: :cry: :cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 09:25:48 AM »
Aww that was sad. Glad that they found each other again  :cry:

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 07:52:11 AM »
SayuJun love  :heart:

Yay for Linlin going to talk to her!

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 01:47:06 AM »
Thank you to everyone who read my first one-shot, here's something I just thought of

Promise, Regret and Repayment

Part One: Promise

I look at you from afar smiling so happily with your girlfriend, wishing and hoping that it was me that was making you smile so.  I don't like how she treats you and you know that but it is also because of it that we've stopped being friends.  Till this day I don't regret it, I wanted what was best for you and it was my mistake to confess to you at the wrong moment.  i just hoped you would love me too.

Flashback

You appeared at my door wet from running through the rainstorm and from the tears that were descending down your yet pretty face.  I led you into my livingroom before getting you a towel and something warm to drink.  As soon as I helped you get into some dry clothes and you were calm, I had to know what was making you upset.

"Eri, do you feel okay about telling me what's wrong?"  She sat there silently, so I just sat there with her.

"I had a fight with her tonight"

"Again? What is it about this time?"

She took a deep breath, "about her other home", I looked at her shocked.  I could tell she was about to cry from the quivering of her voice.  "I confronted her tonight"

I was shocked because Eri was the one who wanted me to promise to keep it a secret and pretend I knew nothing.  My heart ached knowing how much Eri loved her girlfriend and how much she would sacrifice to keep her.  At many at times I would give Reina a hard time when she was near but it was also Eri that stopped from from going any further.

"But why? I thought you didn't want to tell her you knew?  Don't take it the wrong way, you should've confronted her a long time ago but what caused you to do so tonight?"

"I..I...I caught them in OUR room, on OUR bed" she started crying again so I did what I could, lend her a shoulder for her to cry on.  I was boiling inside, I wanted to go over there and kick her sorry, two-timing, low-life ass!  But I would have to do that later, right now she needs to let her emotions out.  "Can I stay here tonight?"

"You can stay here for as long as you want but I want to know what you plan to do"

"I...I don't really know.  I was so upset that I just ran"

"Eri, listen to me, leave her!  She isn't faithful to you and you are suffering" I took hold of her hands and made her look into my eyes, "it hurts to see you suffer and you deserve better"

"But...but she loves me...I know she does"

"Eri, wake up already!!!!  If she truly loves you she wouldn't cheat on you and there are more people in this world that would be honored and lucky to have you as their girlfriend...like me"  I didn't know what came over me, I kissed her on the lips.  I meant to keep my crush a secret but seeing her like this I wanted to show her the love she deserves.

She was taken aback and pushed me away by slapping me.  My faced was turned to the side and I didn't bother to turn to face her.  In a sense, I knew this would happen but you can't blame a person for trying right?  I was hurt by the slap but what hurts even more was in the heart.  I could feel her sitting there, inching away in shock and I didn't want her to run out and sleep on the streets so I decided to leave.  "Sorry you can stay here for the night.  I am going out and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon.  You know where everything is."  I didn't wait for a response and just got up and left.

I did the only thing I wanted to do, I called up the only person that knew about my feelings for Eri

"Hey are you sleeping yet?"

"No I am just watching tv"

"Do you want to go for drinks?"

"Sure"

"Great I'll be at your house in ten"

We went to the bar that we usually go to and found a small table in an isolated area.  We ordered our drinks before she spoke up, "What happened?"

"Nothing I just felt like drinking" I lied

"Yeah and that is why you have a red mark on your cheek" 'Rats!  I knew there was something I forgot to do'  

"Okay you win!"  As I started telling her the events of the night

"You finally had the courage, you go girl!!!!"

"Ai-chan, this isn't the time nor the place for that"

"Awwww I was just trying to cheer you up.  But what do you think is going to happen with your friendship?"

"I don't know.  I hope we would still be friends but I don't think that it is possible."  I took a swig of my 4th drink "What would you do?"

"I guess I would see for myself before jumping to conclusions"

"I gue..." 'Are my eyes deceiving me?  Isn't that Reina?!...with her cheating accomplice?  How could she be so happy when her girlfriend was crying her heart out!!! That's it!!!! I have to vent out in one way or another, this is perfect.' I downed the rest of my drink and I was feeling woozy but I got up and headed towards Reina.

"Hey where are you going?"

"To settle a score"

I walked past the people dancing until I was right behind Reina.  I turned her around to face me and I decked her.  She fell onto the floor holding the side of her face.  Her "friend" bent down to check on Reina as I stood there, adrenaline pumping through me, smirking at Reina.  I could feel someone holding my arms in which I tried to shake off but to no avail.  I looked behind me and there stood Ai-chan. "Get off me Ai-chan!"  As I was trying to shake her off, Reina took this chance to leave with her friend "Get back here! I'm not done with you yet!  What? You have the guts to cheat but no guts to be beaten up for it?!" I finally managed to shake off Ai-chan and ran after Reina,  I could hear Ai-chan calling after me but I ignored it.

When I got outside my head was spinning but I didn't let that stop me searching for the cheating bitch.  To my dismay, she was already out of sight 'Damn it!'

"Hey let's get you home"

"I can't go home"

"why not?"

"She is there tonight remember?" giving her a 'did you miss our whole conversation' look.

"Oh yeah...right then, you're coming home with me"

"Can I have a couple more drinks?  feeling really upset still" I gave her my puppy dog eyes

Ai-chan chuckled, "fine" as we walked back inside.

"By the way, why did you hold me back?  I thought you were my friend, butthole!" I scoffed pushing Ai-chan lightly

"Didn't want you dirtying your hands over her.  You'll get into trouble with Eri"
*******************************************************************************************
The next morning when I went back to my place, I was surprised that Eri was still there except she wasn't cheerful nor sad when she saw me, she was angry

"Did you hit Reina?" she yelled

My head was still hurting from the night before so her shouting was getting me grumpy but I managed to calm down... at first

"Can you not be yelling at me in MY house, please?"

"Did you or did you not punch Reina!" she continued to yell

"Yeah I did, why?"

"Why???? Why did you do that for?"

"Because I hate that lying, two-timing, cheating bi-"

~SLAP "Don't say that about my girlfriend"

I turned my face to look her in the eyes, my anger boiling inside me "Is she worth our friendship?  You have slapped me twice within the span of 24 hours.  Do I really mean nothing to you?"

She looked away, "She means more to me" and with that she left and it was the last time I ever spoke to her.  I still cared for her so I tried to act as nothing happened but you started avoiding me.  I understood how much you didn't want to see me anymore, so to make things easier for you I stayed away from places that I knew you would go.

End of Flashback

'I hope you are truly happy and I just wanted to tell you that you never left my heart.  I didn't regret what happened that night because at least you know that there is someone out there waiting for you.  I am sorry though that we couldn't remain friends.  My door and arms will always be open for you regardless of how much you hurt me, that is a promise that I will keep till I die because your friendship and love means more to me.  Wishing you all the best' I thought taking one last look at you before turning around to leave.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 05:32:44 PM by FaqU »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Promise, Regret and Repayment: Part One
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 02:58:53 AM »
Hmm, this is pretty interesting. I want to read the next part.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 10:58:55 AM »
>< Poor Eri, blindly in love with Reina!! D: Well since this person went out for a drink... I'm gonna guess it's Risa. Or maybe Junjun... Oh, but Sayu just turned 20 as well. Oh curses. XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 07:45:55 PM »
 :shocked Why Eri? Why?  :angry: How could you ignore the one who love you the most :angry: And 2 slaps in a day  :angry:

Looking forward to part 2....

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 08:32:49 PM »
I'm looking forward to the next part as well - I hope Eri realizes who truly loves her....

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 10:12:10 PM »

Part One: Promise

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 08:00:22 PM »
First story
OMFG SayuJun!! :shocked I'm glad they worked it out but LinLin's story is so heartbreaking.... :cry:

Promise, Regret and Repayment: Part 1
Why is Reina always a popular choice for cheating on other ppl? :lol: I bet the narrator is Gaki~~

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 10:49:49 AM »
Reina is the maaahhhnn!!   :twothumbs
HAHAHAHA.

Oh, wow.

"Because I hate that lying, two-timing, cheating bi-"

~SLAP "Don't say that about my girlfriend"

gotta love this shizz.
Eri is being so mean.  :nervous

can't wait fooooh part 2!!!  8)2

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 05:37:30 PM »
Glad that you all like the first part, and as to who the person was hopefully this second part will give you answers

Part 2: Regret

I could feel someone staring at me and from the corner of my eye I thought I saw you but you turned around and walked off.  Looking at you disappear, I didn’t feel right because I missed your presence.  ‘Sorry’ was all I can think.  If only I had the courage now, I wanted to tell you that I want you back in my life but I am scared, scared that you won’t take me back.  I wanted to tell you after I broke it off with Reina but it seems like when I try to get near you, you would turn around or avoid me.  I can understand why though because that is how I treated you at first.  I didn’t know what to do at the time, I needed my time and space and I knew it would hurt you but I was selfish in a sense.  Every time I look at you it reminded me of that night…

Flashback

I had come home from work a little earlier than usual and the first thing I noticed were Reina’s shoes.  Reina hasn’t been home early recently so I was happy and decided to scare her as I tiptoed around the house.  I couldn’t find Reina until I thought I heard some shuffling upstairs, so I tiptoed my way and followed the sounds.  I could barely make out the sounds because they had gotten quieter as I inched closer and closer to our bedroom.  I put my hand on the doorknob and that was when I heard the giggling.  I was heating up real quick, probably quicker than a microwave dinner.  I knew Reina had her and I could pretend that I know nothing because I loved Reina but to bring her home to OUR house and on OUR bed, it was the last straw.  I barged in just to see them both naked under the covers, shocked look on Reina’s face.  I didn’t bother to say anything, I bolted out of there, I could hear Reina calling after me but I just ran.  It began to rain but I didn’t care, it made me feel good running in this rain.  I hadn’t thought of where to go except the one person that would always be there for me and do anything for me, you.

Throughout the time I was running to your place my tears were falling mixing into the rain.  I stood before your door and knocked hoping you weren’t busy.  You always managed to make me feel better anytime I felt upset, it was just natural for me to smile when I was with you.  When you opened the door all it took was one look and you didn’t say anything but led me to the livingroom.  I sat down staring at the floor and you walked away.  When I felt you presence you had come back with a towel and a mug.  You helped me dry my hair as I took sips of the hot cocoa that you gave me.  You took off again and this time you came back with some dry clothes.  You helped me discard the wet clothing and I put on the dry ones.  It is times like this when I wished Reina could be more like you, unfortunately she isn’t

“Eri, do you feel okay about telling me what happened?”

I was ready but my throat felt dry and I didn’t know if I should tell you in all honesty.  You already don’t like her so I didn’t know what would happen if I did but it makes me feel safe and comfortable telling you otherwise I wouldn’t be here right?

“I had a fight with her tonight”

“Again?  What is it about this time?”  You were the only person I would always tell my problems, especially the problems with Reina, so it was normal for you to get annoyed

I took a deep breath, “about her other home”, she looked at me shocked.  At the mention of the reason, an image of them together in our shared room flashed before me and I couldn’t help but feel like crying again.  I kinda figured that you would be shocked because I was the one that made her promise to pretend that we saw and know nothing about Reina cheating on me, the first time we caught her.  Call me stupid and ignorant but I really, really love Reina at time and I don’t want to lose her, giving her excuses like it being a one-time thing and after this she will regret and stay faithful to me “I confronted her tonight” I continued

I knew that you were protective over me and I am happy about that but sometimes you take things a little overboard and I am afraid that you will blurt it out to Reina.  I would always hold you back from saying anymore because it makes things difficult for me when you say things to Reina in which upsets Reina.  Luckily for me, you would always stop when I give that pleading look, the respect and promises you make I can trust because I know they are golden.

“But why?  I thought you didn’t want to tell her you knew?  Don’t take it the wrong way, you should’ve confronted her a long time ago but what caused you to do so tonight?” you asked and indeed multiple times you have hinted that I should confront Reina but don’t you understand?  If I confront Reina, there would be a chance that I would lose her.

“I…I…I caught them in OUR room, on OUR bed” I started crying again and immediately you sat closer bringing my head to your shoulders so I could cry.  That was one of the great qualities you had.  I could rely and depend on always in any situation.  “Can I stay here tonight?” I didn’t fell like going home because I wasn’t ready to face Reina at the moment.

“You can stay here but what are you going to do?  What do you plan on doing?”

“I…I don’t really know.  I was so upset that I just ran”

“Eri, listen to me, leave her!  She isn’t faithful to you and you are suffering” you took my hands in yours.  I felt warmth, warmth that I haven’t felt in so long and you made me look into your beautiful brown eyes, “it hurts to see you suffer and you deserve better”

“But…but she loves me…I know she does!”  I know it doesn’t sound like I’m sure but I really wanted to believe it, it was the only way that would keep Reina with me.  I know I am running away from reality but I just can’t let go.  Reina loves me, I know she does…right?

“Eri, wake up already!  If she truly loves you she wouldn’t cheat and there are people in this world that would be honored and lucky to have you as their girlfriend…like me”  At those last words, I felt warm, luscious lips collide onto my own.  I wasn’t expecting this and I didn’t know what to do so I slapped you on the face. ‘You love me?? No this can’t be happening!  I love Reina but if I still do then when did it feel so right yet so wrong?  Because I didn’t want to stoop as low as Reina?’  I didn’t know what to do, I was shocked and scared, slowly inching myself away noticing that you have not turned your face to look at me yet from the slap I just delivered.

“Sorry you can stay here for the night.  I am going out and won’t be back until tomorrow afternoon.  You know where everything is” you got up and left the house leaving me alone, without looking back at me.

I just sat there looking at the non-existing back of my bestfriend.  ‘I’m sorry but now you just added to my confusion.  I know I am selfish but I really can’t deal with all this’.  I curled up in a ball and cried thinking of the events of the night.  In a sense I wanted to call you back but it was if my throat was closed, nothing would come out.  I don’t know  what to do, I feel secured, safe and loved when I am with you but I love Reina right?  But does Reina still love me?  I know I have been giving Reina excuses for her actions time and time again and I am starting to get tired, can I still keep this up forever?  And what about my bestfriend?  I don’t know what my feelings are…you’re sweet, protective, reliable, caring, always been there for me but I don’t want to accept your feelings if I don’t know what my true feelings are, it would be unfair for you.  It is the least I could do, to be honest with you as opposed to using you.  I cried and cried thinking that in one night I lost Reina and my bestfriend.

I was awoken at the sound of my cell ringing, I must have fallen asleep from the crying, I fumbled trying to find my phone but at the end I managed to pick up the phone “moshi moshi”

“Eri, honey, keep your dog on a leash, will ya?”

It’s Reina!  I knew she would come back to me! “What are you talking about?”

“Your bestfriend!!!!”

“What about my bestfriend?”

“She just punched me.  Look its not what you think.  It was a mistake, can we talk about this?  I’m sorry!  I really am!  I love you too much to lose you”

I was happy that I was right, ‘Reina does love me and she doesn’t want to lose me, but wait did she just say that you hit her??’ “She punched you?  Oh my god are you okay?” ‘How could you do that?’ “Where are you? I can come get you”

“NO!  Don’t!...er…I mean don’t worry I’m fine, I am going back to the office tonight, got a project to finish.  Let’s talk tomorrow okay?”

“Are you insane?  How can you still go to work when you’re hurt?”

“You know how deadlines are, babe.  I’ll be fine I promise”

“Okay you take care and call me if you need anything”

“I will. Bye” ~CLICK~

I was upset how could you punch Reina???!!!!  You knew that I would never want that to happen.  ‘What was she thinking?  Was it because I slapped her that’s why she decided to punch Reina?’ I was getting more and more upset at you for hurting someone I love.  I knew she wasn’t coming home tonight so it was pointless for me to wait up for her.  I went and took a shower before falling asleep on your bed.

The next morning I changed back into my own clothes after making sure they were dry, and waited for you to show up. ‘She shouldn’t have punched Reina because I slapped her, that had nothing to do with Reina’ I called Reina telling her that we will have to talk later, considering the fact that I had to wait for your appearance, but Reina said she will be working late tonight again and she apologized and that she really wants us to talk.  I told her that it was alright because she was sorry.

As I was sitting on the couch waiting, I heard the door click indicating that you were home.  You walked in and immediately I could smell the alcohol.  You looked at me shocked, I guess because you expected me not to be there.

“Did you hit Reina?” I yelled

You closed your eyes and held your head and your fists were clenched into a ball at first but then they loosened up, you opened your eyes and looked at me “Can you not be yelling at me in MY house, please?”

“Did you or did you not punch Reina?” ignoring your sarcastic toned question

“Yeah I did, why?”

“Why?  Why did you do that for?”

“Because I hat that lying- two-timing, cheating, bi-“

~SLAP~ “don’t say that about my girlfriend” ‘I thought you were my friend, how could you say things like that about the person I love.  You aren’t the same person who I thought you were.  Why would you hurt someone I love when I was the one you should be mad at.  It’s not like you to be like this’

You turned your face to look at me in the eyes and I could see the rage in them, I myself was angry too.  “Is she worth our friendship?  You have slapped me twice in the span of 24 hours.  Do I really mean nothing to you?”

I was stunned at the outburst but I am making a choice as I looked away “she means more to me” and with that I left.

I walked out of your house without looking back and for some reason my heart ached, more than it did when I found Reina cheating on me yesterday.  Maybe it was because I lost my best friend but if it was a choice between her and Reina, I’m sorry but Reina is who I choose. 

I decided to buy some food for Reina because I knew that when Reina works late she will forget to eat.  My mood was getting better as I clutch onto the dinner I had just bought for her.  I walked into the building and immediately it felt eerie since everyone has already gone home.  I stepped into the elevator and kept pushing on my destination floor hoping that it would take me there faster.  At the sound of the ‘ding’ I zoomed out of the elevator heading towards Reina’s office.   As I got closer and closer I was feeling more happy because I was imaging the surprised look Reina will have when I show up with food…that was until I heard their voices.

“Reina, baby, I thought you didn’t have time for me today? What happened to your girlfriend?”  slowly my smile was fading

“She’s probably at home.  I told her I was working late so I could spend more time with you”

“Oh and what did you have in mind that we do now?” she giggled

“What do I always have in mind when I am with you?” Reina chuckled “come here”

“Oh no you don’t!  You’ll have to catch me first”

“Awwww come on Sayu!  Why do you have to play hard to get??? Remember I was punched in the face”

“Well it is punishment for you when your girlfriend interrupted us”

“But I made up for it last night didn’t I?  I got punched in the face by that bitch but that didn’t affect my performance.  I know it didn’t because of the way you were screaming my name” and with that I could hear the two running around until it went quiet and from the sounds after that, I have heard enough.  I barged into Reina’s office.

~BAM~ “How could you lie to me time and time again?” I yelled catching Reina off-guard as she toppled off Sayu and landed on the floor.  I threw the food that I was holding  down at her and left her office, tears threatening to fall.

As I was walking away, I felt a hand grab onto my arm “Listen Eri, I can explain”

I flung her arm away from me “get your dirty hands away from me!!! This is nothing to explain.  We are over!”

I was about to turn and walk away but Reina took hold of my shoulders “I’m sorry Eri, give me a chance to explain myself.  This isn’t what it seems” Reina was crying but she can’t fool me again

I slowly reached up and pulled her hands away from my shoulders, “Reina, I’ve known about you cheating!  I’ve always known and time and time again I have give you chances but you have failed me.  What kind of excuse and lie were you going to feed me?  You told me that you were at the office after you were punched in the face but in reality, you were in your words making this” as I pointed to the direction of Reina’s office, “screaming your name.  I’m tired of your lies, and I’m tired of thinking of excuses for your behaviour”

Reina looked at me shocked “you’ve known?  How long have you known?” as she looked away slightly

“Let’s just say longer than you would’ve ever guessed” I turned and walked away and this time Reina didn’t try to stop me.  I ran out of the building crying and once again I felt lost only this time I couldn’t run to my best friend’s house, not anymore, not after I made that accusation.  I ran home and cried my heart out, until I could cry no more.

The next morning I found that Reina had not come back.  I wasn’t hoping that she would but we still live together so we have to meet at some point and discuss about living arrangements.  I looked around my room and looked at the pictures that we took together, memories of the times we spent together flowed back into my mind  ‘You punched Reina because you saw them together and all I did was take Reina’s side.  How stupid could I be?? You punched Reina on my behalf.  I don’t even have the courage to tell you that I’m sorry.  Sorry that I didn’t believe in you, sorry that I slapped you, sorry that I chose Reina instead.  Sorry that all I did was cause you physical and emotional pain.  I can’t believe what an idiot I am.  Now its too late.  How do I even face you?  I miss your smile already, the same smile that was contagious, the smile that would make me smile always, and the smile that I may never see again.  I am so so so stupid!’ as I continuously scolded myself.

My days went by really dull, as if there is no meaning in life anymore.  All I did was go to work, then go home like a zombie.  I missed hanging around my bestfriend more and more, I missed your brown eyes that sparkled and gave me warmth.  I know I could call you but what do I say?  Sorry isn’t enough for the pain that I’ve caused and how could I ask for your forgiveness when I can’t forgive myself? I realized how hard it was to say sorry, especially to someone that means so much to you.  I was so ashamed at myself, that I couldn’t face you when we saw each other.  A couple of times I would see you on the streets but every time I did, I got scared and did the first thing that came into mind, avoid

End of Flashback

Over the 2 weeks, my life consisted only of going to work and staying at home.  I talked to Reina again, and we became friends.  She begged me to forgive her and that she still wanted us to be friends.  She apologized for the pain she has caused and that she doesn’t deserve my forgiveness but she was willing to do anything for it back and that she wanted to make it up to me.  We are friends now and we still live together, in fact her girlfriend, Sayumi, comes over often too.  I didn’t hate them anymore, if anything I hated myself.  Reina and Sayumi would try to include me in their outings but I just didn’t feel like going anywhere, because something was missing in my life.  That something was you as I watch you walk further and further away.  With every step further away, my heart cringed a little more.

‘I wished I had the courage to apologize and tell you how much you mean to me and that for the past several days I realized that I loved you more than I did Reina, but I screwed up.  I took it for granted thinking that it will always be there for me, but now I don’t deserve that chance.  Regret…the one thing that I regret the most in my life is that I never saw you when you were so close to me until you were gone.’

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Promise, Regret and Repayment: Part Two
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »
IS THERE GONNA BE A THRID PART!? D: Holy crap, TanaShige broke the...I'm going to guess GakiKame? :cry: (Well the smile, the lips, the brown eyes....)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
Damn, that was heart breaking  :cry:

Yeah, must be Risa

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 08:19:11 PM »
Sayu??? WTF XD wow that sucks, poor Eri. Still living with her ex and with her new gf in the picture, I couldn't do that. Haha Eri's Kataomoi no owari ni song started playing as I read this but it doesn't fit this kind of mood.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 10:36:06 PM »
Shit...Reina cheated on Eri with Sayu?! :shocked I mean, Sayu's super hot but still.... The other girl is definitely Gaki~

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 10:47:17 PM »
Wow, that was kinda depressing. I hope Gakikame makes up in the end. But still, Eri's kind of a pushover if she is fine with living with her ex.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 08:14:58 AM »
Come on Eri - now that you realize - you need to talk to her! Stop being scared! Ganbatte!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 04:34:58 AM »
Part 2: Regret

Eri wasn't willing to face the truth that Reina couldn't be faithful to her and that their relationship was really down the crapper. Despite knowing this, and despite all that Risa HAD done for her over all the time they'd known each other, Eri was still the one who basically said Risa that she was choosing Reina over their friendship. It wasn't even a "date Reina or date me" sort of thing with Risa, she just didn't want Eri to get hurt...again. It's like when a family has an intervention for a loved one who's got an addiction, only in this case, the loved one rejected the helping hand and basically declared that the addiction was more important than the family.

At the risk of getting bricked...given what happened and the choice that Eri made in part 1 of this, I'd probably do the exact same thing as (the person we assume to be) Risa and deliberately stay away.  Eri had her chance to break away from an emotionally destructive relationship, and yet when Risa gives her that chance, Eri proverbially spits in her face.  It's obvious to her now that it she made the wrong choice, that not only did she hurt both herself and Risa, but that she's lost something that she might not be able to get back.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jane Zhang - Juan Ti Yu Yan