JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Kachi-ikusa

Author Topic: Fallenangel's Oneshots (TakaGaki???) (04/12)  (Read 4574 times)

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
Fallenangel's Oneshots (TakaGaki???) (04/12)
« on: December 04, 2010, 06:37:41 AM »
Warning: Maybe...A lot of grammar mistakes :shocked :shocked :shocked

Lovesick

Aichan and I share things in common; the same house, the same likes and dislikes, and the most important thing of all, the love we have for one another. Many people look down upon us, as if we were some virus nobody wants to go near. They constantly insult us saying we're lesbian and whatnot, but what can we do? Nothing. Does it matter to us? Nope. Just knowing that we love each other is all that matters.

Is it wrong to love, regardless of gender? Who told the people of the world that it had to be a girl and boy relationship? God? Oh..I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Since we are the same sex, our love wasn't a walk in the park, it was a bumpy, dirt road. After many months, we opened up to some friends, who rejected us. Then came our parents and siblings, unfortunately, let's just say our relationship with them is just a distant memory now. Well it doesn't matter to me, I could care less because the reason for my life is that one special girl that I can never stop loving: Takahashi Ai.

A teardrop was hanging by a thread at the corner of my eye, I sighed heavily letting it drop down onto Ai's sleeping face. I brought my right hand up brushing the lock of hair that was covering her angelic face. A frown was plastered on her beautiful lips, she's always frowned ever since...the accident... It changed her, it changed me... I lay back on the couch closing my eyes slowly, falling asleep within minutes.

Flashback (No One POV)

It was as if time was in slow motion right before Ai's eyes. The bright light was getting closer, Ai was already seeing flashbacks of her life in mere seconds, all the way up till present time.

'I'm going to die...' Ai thought to herself, breathing in and out slowly, trying to keep calm. She couldn't do anything, her tire was stuck in the track, her door was jammed, and the driver was getting closer. Ai whipped out her cell phone from her jean pocket and dialed Risa's number.

*Ring....Ring....Ring....*

"Hey Aichan!~" A voice was heard on the other line.

"Risa, I love y-" A screeching noise was heard on Ai's side, and the cell phone in Ai's hand flung out of her hands and onto the passenger seat. Risa could only hear an antagonizing scream from the other line. Risa's heart nearly stopped, she dropped the pen in her hand, having it pitter-patter on her office desk.

"Aichan? Ai??? AI!!! " Risa's voice became louder each time she screamed out her lover's name. The line went dead, and Risa could only think the worst. Tears were falling down her cheeks, and she was pacing back and forth in her office clutching her phone. It has been hours since that dreadful phone call. Risa was just a mess, a clutter of emotions; fear, sadness, anticipation, and worry. Her cell phone rang, and she didn't even hesitate once, she picked up the phone immediately and nearly yelled at the person on the other line.

"HELLO?"

" Hello, I'm Dr. Tsunku, is this Niigaki Risa?"

"YES"

"Come to the hospital, Takahashi-san was admitted hours ago, she got into a very bad car accident...She almost died...As we were in the ambulence she kept asking for you...She's sleeping now, but I suggest you come."

Risa finally arrived and was allowed to see Ai, although the beauty was sleeping soundly. She closed her eyes holding in the tears at the site before her, bandages and gauze all over her body as if she was a mummy. Risa fell to her knees the moment she heard the bad news,

" She won't stay alive for much longer." Risa pushed the doctor out of the hospital room slamming the door shut then slouching down against it banging her head in frustration. She covered her ears with her hands, trying to block all the words, but they just repeated on and on in her head like a broken record.

END OF FLASHBACK

Risa POV

I woke up, lying down on the familiar comfy bed under me. I smiled when I opened my eyes to see Ai's face snuggled up in my neck. I was happy; she was here, she was breathing, she survived another day.

I got up, quickly getting ready to go to the market, I had to prepare breakfast for Ai today, I always prepared breakfast for us. Ai couldn't wake up early, she loved sleep so I let her be. I got the needed ingredients from the market and dashed back to our house, preparing the food quickly before she would wake up. Right after I set the food down on the table and the silverware, I could hear a yawn from the room. Ai was awake. I smiled happily walking to the room and helped wash her up a bit. Ever since the accident she couldn't do things alone, so I usually helped her. After she was all set and ready for the day, we sat down at the table to eat breakfast. I flashed her my signature smile, and like always, she blushed. She stared at her food for a few minutes, then started taking small bites. Nowadays, she hasn't been eating well, she insists that she's on a diet, even though I told her she looks skinny.

"I have to buy a few more groceries, you wanna come?"

Ai didn't say a word, only nodded.

We came into market, hands intertwined. She never said a word while I shopped for groceries, she just accepted the foods I bought.

"How about this?" I held a packaged meet box in front of her face.

"..." No response, she nodded. I looked across from me, and an all too familiar face caught my eye, it was Eri.

"Hey Eri!!!!" I rushed over to her, Ai following behind.

"Hey Gaki-san~" It's been so long since I've seen Eri, same for Ai, they knew each other too. But for some odd reason, they didn't even say a word to each other, not even a simple " hello." They both acted as if the latter wasn't there, just Risa. Ai excused herself and went to the nearby restroom, that was my chance to ask Eri why she didn't greet Ai.

"Why didn't you say hi to Ai?" I asked questioningly, looking at the taller girl.

Eri only shrugged, "I'll say hi later when Ai comes out."

'You know why Gaki-san? Because she stole you from me... I loved you, she stole you away...' Eri thought to herself as she walked away saying she had an important phone call to make.

Ai came back from the restroom, and she muttered softly, " Let's go home.." After buying the food, and exiting the market, everybody gawked at us. The men had jealousy blazing in their eyes at the sight of the two beautiful " taken" women. The love Aichan and I shared was eye-catching I guess, since well, it's between two girls. But I've gotten used to this, I'm just happy that I'm hers and she's mine. As the two girls walked passed the love-strucken men, Eri was in the back tears in her eyes as the one she loved was being taken away from her again.

Eri's POV

I smiled bitterly.

Days, weeks, and months passed and unfortunately Ai passed away. I avoided Risa as much as possible, she was wreck because she just couldn't accept the fact that Ai was dead. When I was invited to the funeral, I saw Risa there up front, dressed in all black, she was crying her heart out the whole time. Her face was so pale, and her body was so thin. As the casket was brought down, Risa collapsed, she fainted. She woke up days later, still crying over her long lost love. I stayed away from her even more, she created her Ai that only existed in her mind. It was her fault, she should of been with me.

Flashback (two hours ago)

I asked the doctor about her condition, and she said that Risa missed Ai too much, that she got lovesick, straightforwardly, she became crazy.

I couldn't believe what the doctor said, so I went to TakaGaki's house hours back. The doctor was correct. Risa was acting as if Ai was there, Risa was washing Ai as if she was still there, and she was preparing food for herself and Ai. Risa didn't even notice of my presence. She talked to an invisible Ai.

"Why aren't you eating Aichan?" Risa asked as she smiled looking at nowhere, no one.

"Aww Aichan, you're skinny!!!" Risa giggled extending her hand out with sushi into open air.

This is sick...Goosebumps creeped all over my body and I just left the house without saying hi.

I needed groceries, and I ended up going to the market. I saw Risa, smiling, and even talking as if Ai was there. The whole scene, was so familiar, it happened when Ai was alive. The laughter filled the food shop, as they were laughing at Risa at her craziness. She was talking to no one.

End Of Flashback

Here I am, not saying a word. Just smiling bitterly at the girl who I once loved.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Fallenangel's Oneshots (TakaGaki???) (04/12)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 07:31:15 AM »
 :shocked Poor Risa.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 01:12:53 PM »
Eri seems rather jealous of Ai but I guess she has to be less enthusiastic about Risa hurting at the moment, although what will Eri do?  be the one to break it up or support it with her strong feelings still within her.

Nice one-shot :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 11:58:39 AM »
Oh man, I sobbed when I realized Gaki-san went crazy. It's so sad cuz she had to lose Ai after the 2 of them went through so much to be together. I can't really agree with Eri when she felt that it was sick how Risa behaved after the love of her life was gone. But still...I guess she was hurt in this as well. So *sigh* Love is never easy :(

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »
@rndmnwierd: well...love was never an easy things :cry:

@kurosawa87: thx for the comment :) I don't know if it's nice since it's my first time writing a sad oneshot :P

@lil_hamz: yeah...even though I wrote it, I still sobbed when I read it :cry:

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
Re: Fallenangel's Oneshots (TakaGaki???) (06/12)
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 12:33:14 PM »
Another one-shots :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

It's quite weird since I wrote it during a school lesson :P

-------

It's not for us..

I was sitting on the couch when somebody knocks on my door. I put down the book that I’m reading I stand from the couch and headed towards the door.

“Hi, Risa-neechan” a little girl with a big smile greet me as I open the door.

“Oh, hi too, Eri” I said waving. “Why are you here?”

“My mom said, I should stay here for a while she and dad having, you know, date” she laughed and headed to the living room.

“Did I ask you to come in?” I said following her. She just looked at me and raised a brow. We sat on the couch, and start to chat. Eri was just 7 years old, she’s so young to act like a teen, you know, and I was 25 years old I don’t want her to call me “aunt” or something, just Nee-chan is ok.

She looked at me smiling. “Nee-chan, what do you want? Staying in love or falling in love?”

“Where did you get that question? Does your mom reading you a love story book before going to sleep?” I asked her pinching her cheeks. She chuckled and I sat her on my lap. “I don’t want to choose.” I said to her.

“Why?” she asked twitching her brows.

I smiled, “You wanna hear my first love story?”

“Of course~!” she said excited. She positioned herself on my lap and ready to listen.

“Okay here we go”

-------------

My love story begins when I met my special someone who makes me to stay in love and fall in love. Well, she’s my best friend.

“Risa!” she shouts from behind. I turned around to see her holding a bouquet of flowers. She walks towards me and handed it to me. “Here, for you” I took it from her hands.

I smell it, pink roses, “Thanks Aichan~” and hugged her. We broke the hug, and we stared at each other, “You know my weakness.” I mumbled, “But I still hate you.”

“Aww, it’s not what you think, Kenji and I are just friends, ok?” she said pleading holding my hands. Her touch sends electricity to my body, it makes me feel weak. I pout and pull my hands from her then walk away from her.

She blocks my way, “Aichan, get off my way, please?” She shook her head. “Please?” I pleaded again, but then again she shook her head.

“Aichan, please, I just need to go to the bathroom, or you just want me to pee on my pants.” I said trying to escape her, I need to pee.

She looked at me with blank expression, “Eh? You just need to pee? I thought ---“

“That I’m leaving you? Not a chance, I just need to pee.” I said, then she started to laugh like there’s no tomorrow.

------------

I woke up its already late in the afternoon, my phone vibrated, i saw 10 new messages and 5 miscalls. All from Ai. I started to dial her, but nothing; her voice mail is the one who is answering. Why is she suddenly acting this way? I looked to see the calendar.

"OH NO!" I shout, "Risa, you idiot" I compose myself; once I'm finished I grabbed my jacket and headed to my car. I started calling her again, "Please baby, pick up." but there's no answer from her.

I arrived at their house. I ring the doorbell, her mom was the one who greets me, "Hello, Takahashi-san is Aichan there?"
I said looking inside their house.

"What? I thought you will meet her?" she said. "She left a long time ago."

"Ok, thanks Takahashi-san just tell to your husband I say Hi" I said then started to get back to my car. I drove off with full speed, I started to call her again, she picks up.

"Hello, baby? Thank God you pick, where are you?" but there's no answer from the other line. I started to get worried. "Hello, Aichan?" then I heard a sob, I stop the car. I close my eyes and grip the steering wheel with my free hand. "I'm so sorry." I said weakly.

"Why you always break your promise?" she said on the other line with her voice cracking. I can't stand hearing her crying because of my stupid doings. I leaned my head to the steering wheel, "Are you serious about me Risa?" she questioned,
I straightened and got out from the car.

"Where are you?" i asked her, but then she hunged up, "Hey!" dammit Risa I blamed myself. I started to run and searched for her. I searched the cafe's where we are having coffees, the park where we always go when we are having dates, the playground where we are always get a little childish, but all this places was no Aichan to be seen.

Then an idea pops to my mind. "She could be there" I said to myself. Then I run off, the place was a little bit far but I will endure it just to see her now, before the sun sets.

I arrived at the place, heavily panting, I bend down and put my hands on my knees then I saw a figure facing and waiting the sun to set. I walked towards her, there she is, "Ai" I said.

She turned around wiping the remaining tears, her eyes puffy and red. She started to walk out but I grabbed her hand, "Ai wait" I plead. But she's not turning to see me, I’m just holding her hands. "Please"

"Why are you here?" she said still in our position. “Let me go” by the time she said that, I turn her to face me and kiss her lips, gently. I close my eyes and then she returned the kiss. Between our kiss I smiled, Ai broke the kiss.

“Why? I’m not finish yet.” I said with a little laugh. I hugged her, “I’m sorry” and kiss her forehead cupping her face.

“You know it’s our important day, but you made me wait” she was tearing up again. She hit my chest simultaneously. “Ugh! You’re so unfair!” she angrily said.

I hugged her again,” Ssshh, I know, I admit it, it’s my fault, your girlfriend is so stupid, fool and jerk.”

Cupping her face looking deeply into her eyes, “But your girlfriend treated you more serious than her life, you know I’ve never been serious in my life before, so stop thinking that you’re not important to me.”

She nodded, “I hate you.” Then she pecks a kiss on my lips.

I pulled something on my pocket revealing a crescent moon necklace, I put into her neck. “Happy monthsary, I love you too.”

“When you are lonely, just look that necklace and imagine it’s my smile.” I said.“

I’ll never be part to you, not a chance.”

Then we kissed each other under the setting orange sun.

--------

“Wow, nee-chan...” Eri said looking at me, while I’m staring at the air and smiling at my story. When I’m telling her story I didn’t mention the names.
I looked at her, “But our love story is not a happy ending, a prince take my princess away from me.” Without warning my tear fell, “But you know what the worst part is?” she shook her head. “I let her go.”

I looked down, then Eri holds my hand and wipe the tears that falling.

“So, you don’t want to choose between falling in love and staying in love, because you’re hurt.”

She said, and stand in front of me. “My mom, said if you love that person, you should fight for her or him, right?” I smiled to her and out my hands on her shoulder.

“Sometimes holding on to love is not always good, letting go is sometimes the cure. Tell that to you mom, okay?”

“You’re love is so strong, I wish I will meet her.” I was just smiling to her “I hope you never let her go.”

Suddenly, my doorbell rang, “Maybe that’s your parents, come on” she nodded and walked to the door.

I opened it, “Hello Risa” her mom greeted me, she kneels down and spread her hands “Hi, my princess” then Eri run to her and they hugged. I smiled at their cute moments.

“Thank you for looking after Eri, I owe you.” She said standing up. “Guess we will go now, we are having our family dinner. She’s smiled at me.

“It’s ok, just for your daughter, I’m willing to take care of her.” I said, “Hey, you should be get going now, your husband is calling.” We just stare at each other I broke it, I looked to see Eri, “Be a good girl always, okay?” she nodded.

“I wish you never let her go.” She said. “Then I will meet her.”

Her mother stared at us in confusion, “Let her go?” she said.

“Oh, never mind this smart kid.” I reply.

“Ok, take care of yourself Risa, we’ll be going now.” She smiled at me, “Let’s go Eri” then they walked away. Once they are in there car, I waved goodbye. I close the door, and leaned back to it, and close my eyes.

“Silly Eri, If I never let my lover go

then you don’t have someone to call...

mom”

I guess it’s not for us. I let her go, because that prince is your dad. I let go so that you will have a normal family life. I opened my eyes and let out a loud sigh.

-----------------

Info:
Eri is 7 years old here and Risa is 25. Aichan is Eri's mom and she ended up with Kenji, Because when they are 18 Aichan got pregnant but it's an accident, you know. And that child is Eri.

Oh..and Kenji is a fiction-character

Don't know why
but recently I have a thing for sad TakaGaki story

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 12:57:09 PM »
You have Ai, Eri and Risa there, maybe you need to put Sayu in for a Risa Happy Ending? Then again, sad is good. Bad. Good bad. you know what I mean.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 07:54:27 PM »
I guess that makes perfect sense, oh well Risa let her go but Ai trusted her enough to take care of their daughter, I guess when she grows older she'll find out the truth and all hell breaks loose :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 12:23:16 PM »
I have to pick a better time to read your fics. I don't know what it is about how you write but it always makes me cry *sigh* I want to scold Risa for being a fool and letting Ai go. Especially when she liked her back. But I guess Risa had to think of Ai's future. They would never have a good ending. Cuz there is always the fear that Ai might regret or cave under how people look at them :( I liked how you made Eri the kiddo. I can see her as an innocent young child. Please continue writing. I need my AiGaki fix. Especially from you :)

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 07:40:14 PM »
@rndmnwierd: too bad I'm not really a GakiShige shipper :P

@kurosawa87: correct :D :D :D

@lil_hamz: If I have time I will write more...maybe :shocked

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Kachi-ikusa