JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trouble Maker - Attention

Author Topic: Semi-Auto Ch. 27: Wounding the wounded  (Read 25034 times)

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 4)
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 05:05:03 AM »
Chapter 5: One Way to Escape the Police

Several police cars gathered outside the department store as scared customers escaped the chaos inside.

"This is the Osaka Police! Come out with your hands up and we won't have to hurt you!" a middle aged police officer said through a megaphone

The police recieved no response from inside.

"Maybe we should say it again, sir" a younger police officer suggested

"Ok, here I go again. This is the Osaka Police! Com--"

"Yeah! I heard you the first time! Can I just hang out without you cops yelling at me?" Reina complained, walking out of the store with the shotgun.

"Hey put your gun down, kid!" the middle aged cop yelled "Don't play with that!"

"Or what? I might shoot somebody? I already did that!" Reina replied "What do you think I have the gun for?"

"Listen, if you put down the gun, we'll just take you and put you away for a night, ok?" the cop said "No one will get hurt"

"Is that so? No one?" Reina answered just before one of the officers standing by suddenly collapsed

"Muranaka!" the younger officer yelled as he checked on his fallen comrade. The man had a knife sticking out his neck.

"Well I guess it's time to get outta here" Reina mumbled as she fired at the officers.

"My arm!! I can't feel my arm!!" a officer screamed as he fell to the ground, clutching his bleeding arm

"Take cover!!" The older officer commanded as his suprised comrades scattered.

"Come on Kamei! Let's go!!" Reina yelled, looking up at the roof of the store

Eri jumped down from the roof and followed Reina as she fired at the police. The two managed to get away and headed for the nearest train station.

"Eri, we're gonna make a quick detour." Reina explained as they got onto a train"We gotta change out of these bloody clothes."

The girls changed clothes and went to headquarters.

"I was just about to call you, Reina. I see you met Kamei-san" Ai said as the girls entered the building "I heard the news. Nice work, you two. Also, nice exit"

"So any more errands, Aichan?" Reina asked

"Only one." she replied "I need you to bring someone to me. His name is George Orlovsky. He's a businessman from Chicago and while he usually invests in bars and nightclubs, he also funds several Nishizawa businesses"

"They got American investors!? No wonder they own so much property." Eri said "I wish we had foreign investors..."

"We don't. Get over it, Eri-chan. Anyway he stays in Chuo ward. You can't miss his jazz club. You can hear it from 10 blocks away" Ai explained "Chase him, beat him, do what you must. Just get him here"

"Right. Let's get him, Eri" Reina said

"Remember, don't kill him!!" Ai yelled as the girls walked out the door

"Takahashi-sama, do you want me to get the tools?" Aika asked coming from another room

"Yes. Get the questioning stick ready." Ai replied with a smile "I'm gonna have fun with this guy"

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 5)
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 05:15:04 AM »
Questioning stick, lol.
"We don't. Get over it,
lmao and I'm not sure why that's so funny.

Nice escape.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 05:21:07 AM »
Great more violence  :lol:

The escape was spectacular at best :thumbup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2009, 05:27:33 PM »
TanaKame on a crime spree :cool1:

Move over Bonnie & Clyde, We got new couple in town :mon scooter:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 04:00:54 PM »
"Yes. Get the questioning stick ready." Ai replied with a smile "I'm gonna have fun with this guy"

For torturing purposes?  :shocked  :twisted:

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2009, 04:17:52 AM »
Chapter 6: Torture pt. 1

"This is the place" Kamei said as her and Reina approached the suprisingly small jazz club

"Are you sure this is a club? My mom's house is bigger than this!" Reina replied

They entered the building and although it was only 6 pm, there were already people partying.

"If I wasn't busy, I might just join this party" Eri mumbled

"Let me ask the bartender where Orlovsky is" Reina said walking over to the bar

"What can I do you for, kid?" the elderly bartender asked

"Yeah, I need to find George Orlovsky. I'm a scout with a record label and I'm been going to jazz clubs looking for new artists" Reina lied

"Oh he's in the back counting money. Go on in" he answered

Eri and Reina walked to the back office and knocked on the door.

"It's open" the voice on the other side said

The two walked in and Eri closed the door behind her.

"Who are you?" a middle aged American man asked

"Orlovsky-san, we're associates of Takahashi Ai. Takahashi-san needs to see you now" Reina explained

"Takahashi? I'm not talking to her!" he replied "I'm calling security"

"We're not asking you. We're telling you!" Eri said pulling out a knife

"You're coming with us or Kamei-san here will cut your face off" Reina threatened

"And I'll also cut your toes off and your hands off" Kamei continued "Maybe I'll cut your ears off too"

"Ok! Ok! Let's go" the clearly frightened Orlovsky said before he was knocked unconscious by Reina

"Why did you knock him out? He said he's coming" Eri yelled as she checked on the victim

"Yeah, but he might try to run. Just wanted to be safe" Reina answered with a smile

They went back to HQ where Ai greeted them.

"You brought Orlovsky-san! Good job, ladies" Ai cheered "Follow me"

Less than 30 minutes later, George Orlovsky was waking up in a dark room tied to a chair. Ai, Aika, Reina, and Eri surrounded him.

"Ok, Orlovsky, I know you've been funding Nishizawa businesses. Tell us who your business partners are." Ai said

"Nishizawa? Who are they? Do they make ramen or something?" Orlovsky replied

Ai took a long wooden stick from Aika and hit his knee.

"AHHHH!!! That's my good knee!!" Orlovsky cried

"Next one's going upside your head. Now tell me who your partners are!" Ai said

"I did some business with Fujikawa Keisuke." Orlovsky said

"I know him" Aika said as she handed Ai a box "He's part of the Nishizawa financial team"

"Who else?" Ai asked pulling a pair of pliers out of the box

"Uh...Aoki Hideki!" Orlovsky yelled after looking at the pliers

"What? Isn't he the quarterback for the Osaka Pulse?" Reina exclaimed "You know that new football team?"

"Yeah him! I've done a lot with him!" Orlovsky said

"Tell me more..." Ai said

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 6)
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2009, 04:25:06 AM »
Poor guy had to take some torture for the information  :lol:

also no killing but still reina knocking someone out is cool
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »
Hohoho I like Ai's style :twisted: More torture!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2009, 01:28:08 PM »
"We're not asking you. We're telling you!" Eri said pulling out a knife

"You're coming with us or Kamei-san here will cut your face off" Reina threatened

:shocked

"Who else?" Ai asked pulling a pair of pliers out of the box

:scared:

EDIT

HAPPY HOLIDAYS  :mon santa4:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 01:35:16 PM by kRisZ »

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 11:35:01 PM »
I know I'm late but happy new year, everybody. Now that the holidays are over, let the torture resume  :lol:

Chapter 7: Torture pt. 2

"Fujikawa-san is the owner of the Pulse and he's also the one who recruited Aoki to play" Orlovsky explained "Fujikawa is an old friend of Aoki's father"

"Great" Ai replied "Does anyone have any idea how to get Aoki-san here so we can ask him about his daddy's friend?"

"I'm sure Orlovsky knows where to find him..." Eri answered

"No! I don't know where he's is!" Orlovsky screamed as Ai held the pliers close to his face

"He's lying. I can tell." Aika said

Ai grabbed Orlovsky's nose with the pliers and twisted with all her strength. Orlovsky's screamed in pain as his nose slowly broke.

"Ahhhhh!! They have a game in two days...but they have practice that morning. You can find him there..." Orlovsky explained

"Does he have protection?" Reina asked

"No, he's always by himself" he answered

"Don't lie to me!" Ai yelled as she grabbed the questioning stick and hit him twice on the side of the head

"MY EYE!!!!!" Orlovsky yelled as he winced in pain "Ok ok if you approach him at the game, he'll be surrounded by bodyguards and if you approach him at practice, you better be armed because his teammates don't like strangers"

"Well, Reinachan, do you want to go in the morning or do you want to get this jock at night?" Ai asked

"I wanna to get some beauty sleep before I get this guy...so I'll get him at his game, Aichan" Reina replied

"Alright then!" Ai said "Aika, get Sayumi on the phone. We could use her guns. I'll send people to the stadium for backup. Eri, I need you to sneak in there before the game and make sure he can't get out. Reina, rest up because in two days, you're gonna have some fun"

"What do you wanna do with this guy?" Reina asked pointing at a injured Orlovsky

Ai silently grabbed a baseball bat, hit Orlovsky in the shoulder with it, and said "Take him back to his club. Make sure he doesn't call the police"

Eri and Reina picked up Orlovsky, who had passed out from the torture and carried him back to the jazz club, but not before stabbing him in the hand as a parting gift.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 7)
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 03:40:26 AM »
The girls are so sadistic :shocked That's so sexy! XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 05:24:14 AM »
wow torture is so much fun  XD

that is so cruel but for info its worth it
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 11:03:06 AM »
I laughed, really. Does that make me a bad person?

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2010, 08:22:16 PM »
You're a horrible person if you laughed at any of that torture! Shame on you! Nah, I'm just kidding. I was laughing while writing it so that means I'm also a horrible person  XD .

Chapter 8: Operation: Blitz

"It's 3rd Down, ball on the Pulse's 30 yard line. Osaka has only one more chance to get the ball into the end zone before halftime. Aoki will probably pass."

"He snaps the ball, fakes the handoff, and he's going to take it himself. He dodges two tacklers, stiff arms another, and now he's wide open. There's nobody near him as he takes it into the end zone. Touchdown for the Osaka Pulse!"

"As the kick sails through the goalpost, the teams are headed to the locker room"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok Reina, I checked every route to the locker room and there are guards at every turn" Eri explained as she walked through the lobby of the stadium

"I love a challenge" Reina replied from the parking lot "How many routes are there?"

"One on the west side, one on the north, and one on the south. What's your plan, Reina?" Eri asked

"Hmmm, I think I'll take the west side. You can take the north side." Reina replied

"Takahashi-san sent some backup. You want them to take the south side?" Eri asked

"Yep. Who did Aichan send anyway? Killers for hire?" Reina replied as she walked towards the stadium

"Some up and coming hitman named Mano. Don't know much about her but apparently she used to be a petty thief up in Kanagawa." Eri answered "We better hurry. Halftime ends in 10 minutes" Eri said looking at her watch

Reina walked through the western entrance and towards the locker room. As she neared the locker room, she was stopped by a guard.

"Who are you?" the heavy set guard asked

"I'm a reporter. Just wanted to get a quick interview with Aoki-san before he retakes the field" Reina lied

"Aoki-san doesn't talk to reporters until after the game! You'll have to wait, little girl"

"Ok that's fine..." Reina said before pulling out a pistol and shooting the guard in the chest. The guard fell back and yelled for help before Reina shot him again.

Two other guards ran heard the shots and ran towards the noise. Reina switched to a shotgun and shot at the guards as they appeared. One was hit in the chest and the other was hit in the shoulder. Reina followed the signs and rushed toward the locker room. As she shot another guard, she pulled out her cell phone.

"Eri, how are you doing?" Reina asked

"There's not that many guards here. If he tries to escape this way, then he's not gonna have any protection" Eri replied

"What about the new kid?" Reina asked reloading her shotgun

"She seems to be doing decently. She said she's already killed about 25 guards. Heh, I lost count a couple minutes ago" she answered "I gotta go. More guards wanna play."

"Keep up the good work, Eri" Reina said before hanging up

Reina spotted the locker room door and ran towards it. Two guards shot at her but she quickly silenced them. Then she entered the locker room. The players stared at the young woman carrying a shotgun as she slowly walked around. As she approached Aoki, two linemen, one in uniform and one in just pads, blocked her.

"Hey girlie, if you going to talk to the QB, you better put that gun down." the uniformed lineman said before Reina shot him in the chest

"O-line, get her" Aoki screamed as the linemen grabbed Reina

"Get off me, fatties!" Reina yelled as Aoki grabbed his helmet and ran out the door, followed by two other players. As soon as she entered the hallway, the two other players were both shot. As Aoki turned around, Eri blocked his way.

"Normally I would use knifes but I guess my shooting is pretty good. Don't you think, Aoki-san?" Eri asked

"Get away from me!!" Aoki said as headbutted her and ran towards the locker room. When he entered, most of his teammates lay dead or injured. Aoki fell to his knees as Reina walked towards him.

"Once you find their weakness, your team is suprising easy to defeat, Aoki-san" Reina said "Have you considered investing in cups? They might have prevented this situation"

Eri and a young girl walked into the room. Eri's nose was bleeding as they approached Reina and Aoki.

"Good to see you, Eri. What happened to your nose?" Reina asked

"Your buddy here likes to fight with his head" Eri answered covering her nose

"You must be Tanaka-san" the other girl said bowing"I'm Mano Erina"

"Nice to meet you" Reina replied

"What do you want from me?! Money?" he asked with tears in his eyes "Cars?"

"All we want is a bit of your time..." Eri said
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm just receiving word that the Osaka Pulse have forfeited the game. Several players have been found dead and injured in the locker room and Aoki Hideki is missing. Police are on their way to investigate the scene."

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 8)
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2010, 08:34:31 PM »
more killing eh?

I like how they had to forfeit "by deaths and injuries" XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 01:06:38 AM »
 :lol: :lol: Mano!

More awesome in this chapter. It amuses me so much when the girls are bad.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2010, 08:56:06 AM »
Just speed-read these chapters and I enjoyed every single moment.
Call me a sadist as I like how the girls torture pretty much everyone else. :lol:
Hope more girls show up.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 04:37:03 PM »
Looks like it's a touchdown for the team. Like literally :lol: Okay bad joke :P

Mano?! But she's kinda ebil so I guess it's easy to imagine :lol:

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2010, 10:52:21 PM »
Thanks for reading guys! I've really enjoyed writing this story and I hope I can keep entertaining you guys with Reina's awesome-ness  XD !

@badsaints: That joke was pretty funny. It sounds like something I would say  :lol:
@HartAKL85: Thanks for reading! It always nice to get a new fan. Also don't worry about being a sadist because you're in good company  XD
@rndmnwierd: Mano was naturally my first choice for the next character. She seems like a trained killer :lol:
@kurosawa87: The "deaths and injuries" thing made me laugh while I was writing it. I don't know why though...

Anyway on with the story!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9: Bankrupt pt. 1

"The Pulse players were discovered by an official who was coming to tell them to retake the field. Only five of the players, including star running back Akimoto, were found alive and are said to be in critical condition. The star quarterback, Aoki, could not be found and has been declared missing. Although he is not a suspect, he is wanted for questioning."

"My...team...dead..." Aoki said, holding back tears. The quarterback was tied to a chair watching news footage of his fallen team. 

"Hey Aika, turn that crap off!" Reina yelled as Aika turned the TV off

"Now Aoki-san, you know a Fujikawa-san, right?" Ai asked "Apparently he's a family friend of yours and the guy who recruited you to play. He's also part of the Nishizawas, our enemies. Right now, you're considered to be part of their family."

"I didn't know! I'm serious! Fujikawa-san never told me anything about his personal life!" Aoki answered

"Do you know where he is, Aoki-san? We promised we won't hurt you anymore if you tell us" Aika said, pulling up a chair next to the victim

"How do I know you won't just kill me?" Aoki replied angrily "You already killed my team"

"I could've killed you and left you with your buddies back the stadium" Reina said as she sat near the group, cleaning her shotgun "Aichan could've killed you 5 minutes ago."

"We won't kill you unless you attack us or give us a reason to" Sayumi, who was eating at a table nearby, said "So just tell us what we want"

"He's usually at his company headquarters in Chuo ward, selling stocks. But I don't know if he's there now" Aoki said "What are you gonna do to him?"

"We're just going to talk to him. Ask him a few questions. Then let him go. So calm down." Aika replied, patting Aoki on the back

"Reina, take our new friend Mano and go get Fujikawa. Sayumi, stay with me" Ai said "We're gonna take care of this jock!"

Reina and Mano got on the train and headed to Chuo.

"You think we should ask around?" Reina asked as they exited the station

"We don't have to. Look" Erina answered pointing to a large skyscaper nearby with "FUJIKAWA" above the doors

"I guess that's it" Reina said "Well Mano-san, it's time. I got my shotgun and my trusty pistol. What you got?"

"I got my two uzis. I think that will be enough" Erina answered

"Alright then." Reina said "Check your ammo, load guns, and let's move" 

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto (Ch 9)
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2010, 12:25:14 AM »
 :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately no killing but a threat to kill, hmm Aoki crying and news, interesting :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trouble Maker - Attention