JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 289600 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #580 on: June 26, 2010, 09:12:03 AM »
2NE1 in the US!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #581 on: June 26, 2010, 09:38:51 AM »
They look so extra pretty in those pics~!

Why must the artists always go to CA? Don't they know about the cool outlying US territories? XD  (it's not a real question, i know why they'll most likely never come to PR lol)

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #582 on: June 26, 2010, 11:52:32 AM »
^PR? I don't even know what that's an abbreviation for... :sweatdrop:

I think when I get the time I'll try to learn more about 2NE1 because people say great things about them. It seems like I waste to ignore them.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #583 on: June 27, 2010, 10:37:21 PM »
^PR? I don't even know what that's an abbreviation for... :sweatdrop:

Oh Sorry XD  PR = Puerto Rico  :P

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #584 on: June 29, 2010, 04:49:25 AM »
Bommie and Minzy hangin' with Jaeson Ma!

c/o http://twitter.com/jaesonma

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #585 on: July 14, 2010, 04:59:49 AM »
^ BALLER!

Dara hanging with Rambo XD

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #586 on: July 14, 2010, 05:34:23 AM »
:0 I swear I just saw a Rambo movie the other day on HBO or something (don't shoot me please1 Dara!).

Jaeson Ma. Ballerest pastor or most ballerest pastor?

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #587 on: July 15, 2010, 12:31:42 AM »
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG~!!!!!!!!!!!! 2NE1 TV is coming back with Season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :nya: :tama-lotsaluv:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #588 on: July 15, 2010, 03:31:54 AM »
I should go hunt down and watch Season 1
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #589 on: July 22, 2010, 07:03:57 AM »
I wonder if we're gonna see THIS on season 2?

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #590 on: July 22, 2010, 06:37:29 PM »
Double posting with an interview from Vogue Girl magazine!  Completely jacked from these guys right here.

SANDARA

Vogue Girl : 2NE1’s photo shoot concept this time of an inner feminine beauty had sprung up from a comment by Sandara saying, “Now I also want to do a pretty photo shoot,” did you know that?

Sandara: I said that comment because until now, we’ve only done photo shoots with a very fierce image. On stage, there’s no chance of wearing fluttery clothing, so at least in a photo shoot I wanted to try this transformation.

Vogue Girl: You had been very dormant in your activities for a while, but I was hearing news about Sandara every day. Since your me2day updates were so frequent.

Sandara: me2day has been one of my biggest interests lately! When I find something fun, the first thought I get is that I should take a picture of it and post it up, and when I don’t find anything for a few days, I wonder if I should just make some scene to post, haha. It’s an addiction.

Vogue Girl: Aren’t you a bit disappointed, since every update becomes a news article? Some reporters seem to just sit around waiting for ‘Reporter Sandara Park’’s news report.

Sandara: Often I do get surprised. Sometimes, even though it’s nothing much, articles that bloat up the situation come up. Since I had started this to be able to interact with my fans, I try to keep that initial thought as most important. When I am on me2day, I feel like I’m communicating with someone so I like it. It’s like sending text messages back and forth with friends.

Vogue Girl: Has Me2day become more comfortable than friends now?

Sandara: Rather than that, it’s more because I don’t have many friends to send text messages to. I moved to the Philippines in elementary school, so in Korea, aside from company friends, I don’t have any friends. These days I had been very lonely, but I gained much encouragement from Me2day. If early in the morning, I can’t sleep and post something on Me2day, and a reply comes up, I think, ‘I’m not alone.’

Vogue Girl : How do you relieve your stress? Aside from Me2day.

Sandara: The only people I can talk to about everything in my mind are my members, so we talk a lot about every little thing, and often even cry.

Vogue Girl: When your stress level reaches its limit, wouldn’t even quirky Sandara become snappy?

Sandara: I become more quiet. It’s so that I don’t clash with another person. I’ve never fought with a person before. I don’t want to fight, and I’m not even good at fighting. When someone picks a fight with me, I have never thrown a counter-attack.

Vogue Girl: A lonely and delicate girl, It would be nice if there was a guy to protect this kind of Sandara! I hear your ideal is a tough younger man.

Sandara: I like a person who is cute and at the same time be able to hold me firmly.

Vogue Girl: Why do you like younger men, though?

Sandara: My way of thinking is very young. Ever since I was young, I mostly played with my younger siblings, so even now I am more comfortable with younger friends. When I meet people in their teens, it feels like they’re all my friends, but when I actually meet people of the same age as me, it becomes awkward. I think I stopped maturing mentally since I started entertainment activities when I was 19 years old.

Vogue Girl: What do you do when you don’t have practice?

Sandara: I just stay in the dorms by myself. Bom and CL is usually at the headquarters working on music, and Minji goes to watch movies or goes shopping, and goes out often. She’s still in an energetic age(laughs). When I’m in the dorms I just lie down staring into space, or do the laundry, or watch a drama online. These days, I’m totally into ‘King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo.’

Vogue Girl: How are each member’s rooms decorated?

Sandara: CL’s room is so full of clothes or accessories and other props that it’s almost hard to walk around. But there are always fun things in there so I often go just to look around. Bom’s room has a lot of make up and health products. haha. Minji’s room has a lot of books and toys. These days, I think she’s been collecting Gundam products? On the walls, she’s put up a bunch of pictures of herself. Compared to those, my room is just a bed and a closet, so it’s very meager.

Vogue Girl: A while ago in <Vogue Girl>, we had an MBLAQ interview, and Thunder stated that just the existence of his older sister Sandara made him feel very reassured.

Sandara: Actually, the debut date between MBLAQ only has a 6-month difference, so there wasn’t much I was able to advise on(laughs). But since I’m the older sister, and our age difference is 6 years, I do try to take care of him. Our activity period never overlapped, so it was hard to meet each other at broadcast stations, but I hope to meet him more often from now on. I miss him, my baby. Haha.

Vogue Girl: Idol groups these days have such a variety of activities, but it’s hard to see 2NE1.

Sandara: I want to do them, but I’m very timid. Last year when I went out on ‘Family Outing’ all I did was quietly watch them. Rather than that, I want to go out as a guest on talk shows like ‘Come to Play’ or ‘Winning Streak’. Not alone, but all four of us together. I think our biggest problem is that we are fun if it is the four of us together. If we each were to go out by ourselves, don’t you think we’d be completely edited out? Haha.

Vogue Girl: From the members, who do you think will do well in variety shows?

Sandara: Bom! If Bom were to go out in ‘Family Outing’ or ‘We Got Married’ I’m sure it would be a huge success. She is so much more outgoing than me, and really at a different level than me. The image of her you saw in ‘2NE1 TV’ is really truly Bom’s actual personality. She’ll probably start so many trendy sayings, too! Haha.
BOM

Vogue Girl: The Bom on stage seems to always wear dresses.

Bom: During our debut, that was my biggest complaint. I’m always wearing short dresses, and it was uncomfortable when I was dancing. But now I’m so used to it that I can do anything wearing this kind of dress. If only my figure was more perfect….

Vogue Girl: It seems your Lettuce Diet was very effective?

Bom: It’s still in progress. It’s not perfect enough!

Vogue Girl: Isn’t it hard to go on a diet?

Bom: I’m not on a 24 hour diet like fans think. I eat well in every meal. I’m not just eating lettuce, it’s just that I’m not snacking on things like before. But things like chips and cake, especially bread, are banned food. For ‘Bread Bom’ to be banned from eating bread, it’s torturous.

Vogue Girl: There are a lot of talks about Bom’s body.

Bom: It would be a lie to say I was not offended at all. (In a small voice) Well, honestly, that day, my body was especially swollen, but…. anyways, it became the catalyst for my diet, so I’m okay now.

Vogue Girl: What was the best thing about living as a singer?

Bom: It’s that I am able to stand on a stage and sing. I think that’s one of the special bonuses, as well as the only good point. There aren’t many careers in which one doesn’t get stressed out, but rather relieves stress, while working.

Vogue Girl: But there’s the down side that you can’t date.

Bom: Oh my, I forgot about that. But I don’t really want to think about those things. I’m the type that has to do what I want no matter what, so when I think about that, it makes me depressed. I don’t really have an ideal type. If I like him, then I like him. There’s one thing I don’t like, though. It’s a person with a complex! Not having confidence, I can look over that.

Vogue Girl: You’re getting ready for your come back, right? Unlike other groups, your dormant period is pretty long.

Bom: Our title song hasn’t been chosen yet, and we’re recording the other songs right now. We’ll be doing various styles from R&B to Hip Hop so you can look forward to them. Actually, it hasn’t been too long since we started to prepare for this album, so even this conversation is a little awkward. Haha.

Vogue Girl: I hear your comeback is around August?

Bom: Ah, it could be. Even we don’t know the exact date, truthfully. If President Yang says we’ll make a comeback in one week, then that’s what will happen. Even the filming for music videos, he tells us 2~3 days before.

Vogue Girl: Then you must always be completely prepared for anything at any time?

Bom: We can’t let down our guard. So all the members even in our resting period, we never slack off on practice every day. Since we don’t know when we’ll have to take action(laughs). And we need to regularly practice so that it won’t be tiring when the time comes. Once activities start, they progress by very quickly.

Vogue Girl: Then last night, your last activity was also practice?

Bom: No, it was watermelon eating. Haha. These days, I’ve been very into eating watermelon made cold in the refrigerator. Ah! The trainer teacher shouldn’t see this…
MINZY

Vogue Girl: You were very shy in front of the camera so I was surprised. Are you the same Minji that confidently did popping dances on stage?

Minji: After wearing boyish clothes so much, and then changing into a dress, my body automatically stiffened up. Haha. During debut, when our stylists told me to wear a one-piece dress, I detested it, but these days, it’s different. Dresses aren’t as uncomfortable, and I’m even starting to buy one or two.

Vogue Girl: Your hair grew out a lot and you look more feminine?

Minji: I’m working hard on growing it out. I want to make a transformation for the comeback, but I’m worried whether the public might feel uncomfortable with the changes, or like them. But it’s not just the comeback, even personally, everything seems to be shaking. It’s a time for changes.

Vogue Girl: It’s like that for any 17 year old.

Minji: Not too long ago, in our 1 year party, we all watched ‘2NE1 TV Season 1’ together, and I was a bit surprised. The me from 1 year ago was very bright and child-like. Am I in puberty? When people asked me if I was going through puberty before, I used to get worked up and deny it, but these days I just think that must be it.

Vogue Girl: Isn’t that the time when you’re really going through puberty?

Minji: Haha, is that it?

Vogue Girl: Later, you will long for that time.

Minji: These days, I feel like time is passing by very quickly. It only feels like yesterday that I got into my teens, but I’m already 17. The company oppas told me, that the 20s pass by even more quickly?

Vogue Girl: Of course, like an arrow. When you’re in your 20s, how do you want to live?

Minji: I want to read a lot of books and not be lazy, and become a very intelligent person.

Vogue Girl: When you turn 22, your ‘5 Year Dating Ban’ will be over too.

Minji: Haha, isn’t that a wonderful thought?

Vogue Girl: What would you think is an ideal relationship?

Minji: A relationship that helps each other. A relationship where only one side is helping will definitely have its limits. Ideal person in terms of just looks is Usher. I went to his concert recently, and I totally fell for him. I don’t know how a person can be so good looking and sexy! When I look in terms of personality, Jinusean’s Sean oppa. He’s very loving to HyeYoung unnie, and he’s a very good family father to his children. I don’t know if there will be a person who is a mixture of the two.

Vogue Girl: If you were to get a boyfriend, how would your date go?

Minji: I want to walk down the streets of MyungDong holding hands.

Vogue Girl: Is it okay if people stare?

Minji: I am confident I will not be affected. And I would rather that they stare and whisper than to not show any interest at all. In reality, having no commentary hurts more than receiving bad commentary, you know.

Vogue Girl: If you did not become a member of 2NE1, how do you think you would have lived?

Minji: I would not have given up being a singer. I guess I would have stayed a trainee. Honestly, I did not really start out wanting to be a singer. I wanted to be a contemporary dance choreographer, but I came across a YG Family music video and fell right in love with it, and I decided I will go into that company and be a singer there. I can be a choreographer again, later in life. I can teach our juniors in the company.

Vogue Girl: Your responses compared to others of your age seems very thought out and mature.

Minji: It’s because I always hung out with oppas and unnies. So when I often meet people around my age, I feel frustrated and we can’t communicate well. Sometimes I think they’re still young. So these days, when I talk to my friends, it’s become a little awkward. When I’m tired, my friends don’t know the situation, and even more so they don’t know how to solve it, so their encouragement sometimes feels unfruitful.

Vogue Girl: Walking a different path from others your age doesn’t seem to be all just fun?

Minji: I know there are many friends who envy me. But to gain something, another needs to be lost. I’m longing for all the things I had lost a lot more recently. Before, when I was in middle school, I’d barely finish 4th period before I slipped out of school. Studying wasn’t fun, and playing with friends was boring. But now that I’ve really quit school, I think those times were the good times. I’m going to take the qualification exam later, so I’m studying hard.

Vogue Girl: Still, once you get on stage to sing and dance, isn’t it fun, as if those worries never existed?

Minji: Of course. When I get on stage, I become a totally different person. Shall I call it ‘Crazy Minji’? Haha. At that time, I really can’t think of anything else. I really love dancing. Later, when I get old and weak and the time comes that I can’t dance anymore, I think I would be really sad.

CL

Vogue Girl: Other members have chosen CL as the ‘on the contrary’ most feminine member?

CL: In reality I am much more feminine than my image on stage. I have a lot of charm, too. I don’t have a middle ground. I’m always running on two polar opposites. Being very cold and hot and the same time, or being an angel and then a devil. Just like how CL and Chae Rin are very different, but both are me.

Vogue Girl: When I see the CL on stage, how should I say it, it’s like something’s boiling inside. ‘This stage is too small for me,’ you seem to scream with your whole body.

CL: It’s because I have so many things I want to do.

Vogue Girl: Are there things that you really want to do that you can’t due to broadcasting regulations?

CL: People say there’s only so much you can do, but I don’t think so. It’s just that people have not done it yet. I want to do a stage that would make people think, ‘so this sort of things can also be done.’ First of all, I would like to stand on stage with a real band. There’s a limit to what can be done on stage playing and MR and singing.

Vogue Girl: In the past May, you met with your 1st year anniversary. Has there been any changes during that year?

CL: During that time, for all the members many things have changed and they’ve matured. Their favorite music style, their personality, their clothing. And I became a legal adult.

Vogue Girl: Have you gotten accustomed to living as a singer?

CL: As a singer, I’m still a beginner. There are still so many things to experience. But I try not to think of this work as a job. It’s not because I’m a singer that I listen to songs and practice singing, but because I love singing and dancing that I am a singer. If there comes a time that this starts to feel like it’s nothing more than just a job, I think I would quit with no regrets. If it’s not fun anymore, there’s no reason to do it anymore. ‘Enjoy one’s work’ is so important for me.

Vogue Girl: But it doesn’t seem like that makes you think about what’s next ahead of time.

CL: That’s right. Because that time can occur just next year.

Vogue Girl: Still, at the very least, wouldn’t you choose another work on something related to music?

CL: I’m not sure, I might stop singing and start drawing. Or I might get married and even become a mother. That’s something even I don’t know. I just want to live doing meaningful work. Not to someone else, but meaningful to me. Right now, that is to sing and dance, which is why I am doing this work.

Vogue Girl: Would that free-spirited mindset be influenced from having lived in a foreign country when you were young?

CL: Rather than that, I think it was the way I was taught by my parents. My father liked to experience life in a new atmosphere, so moving many times was a part of it. That experience probably nurtured the diversity of my thinking. Even at home, I rarely watch TV, and instead played listening to music or drawing pictures. If the weather was good, I’d go to the park for a walk.

Vogue Girl: Of the places you lived in, which place had the most influence on you?

CL: HongDae, where I lived in when I was in 4th grade in elementary school. That was also the first time I bought clothes.

Vogue Girl: An 11 year old bought her own clothes?

CL: My mom didn’t like department stores so she went to vintage stores in HongDae or the flea market and bought me clothes from there. I passed by a store I had gone with my mom before and saw an item of clothing I liked, so I got money and bought it.

Vogue Girl: What was the clothing tastes of young CL?

CL: I like clothes with bold colors and elaborate prints. Even accessories, I only did big ones. Looking back at it, oh my, it was so cheesy.

Vogue Girl: Girls of that age usually don’t dress like that. You must have really stood out.

CL: I didn’t have many friends so it was okay. Even now, there are only four people I can really call my friends. Honestly, it’s enough if I have even just one friend. I want it to be the person I love, whether it be my husband or a boyfriend.

Vogue Girl: What if that person betrays you?

CL: I would have to decide all the more seriously. I haven’t yet felt a huge betrayal so I don’t really know what I’d do.

Vogue Girl: Are you most comfortable when you are alone?

CL: I like people very much. My family is huge, and I like people bumbling around me. But I would be most comfortable if in the midst of all those people, I were alone. I don’t like to be left alone in a desert, but living alone in a huge city is nice.

Vogue Girl: Do you have any concerns in living as a leader of a girl group?

CL: Not really. Probably it’s because it wasn’t any other group but 2NE1’s leader. All the members practice on their own accord, so I just ease their nervousness and shout out encouragements.

Vogue Girl: Do you have that burden that you ‘need to show something newer and fiercer than before’?

CL: Changing slightly from the previous doesn’t have much meaning. We always want to show something completely different and new. Wouldn’t that make it more interesting to watch us? The us doing the same style, or the people watching the same thing, it would not be much fun.

Vogue Girl: How pretty, how cool, from these two, which do you prefer to hear?

CL: Of course it’s ‘how cool’! But more than that, what I like more is ‘How beautiful.’ It seems to be the word that encompasses both the pretty and the cool.

Vogue Girl: Recently, who has called you beautiful?

CL: Haha, I haven’t heard it very often. I’m just saying it’s always something I want to hear.

translated by orangie @ YGSECRET21.com

Taken from YG-United

I totally used to have that mentality that CL has about being alone in a crowded place.  Kinda freaky to think about, almost Shinji Ikari esque.  And my Dara lover, more shy than she puts herself out to be.  I was gonna say something like, "Gotta work on that", but if we take what makes them unique, then how do they become unique?

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #591 on: July 26, 2010, 09:05:33 AM »
Triple post? I just had to share this.  Guess who Dara's thinking about today?

And YES I'm hotlinking her!

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #592 on: July 26, 2010, 11:18:56 PM »
That is the cutest thing I've seen.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #593 on: August 03, 2010, 06:28:41 PM »
Secret time?  Bring the Fire!!  No Sunhwa tho.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #594 on: August 03, 2010, 08:02:24 PM »
^ I really like how that first girl brought the spice to CL's introduction :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #595 on: August 09, 2010, 05:39:12 PM »
A pic from the YG fitness trainer, @Hwangssabu on twitter.  Y'all remember him, right?

And Minji that ninja, captures Dara while drinking water.  From a coffee mug?  I do it all the time!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 05:50:48 PM by kuno_thunder »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #596 on: August 10, 2010, 01:13:51 AM »
Dara looks pretty in that last picture.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #597 on: August 10, 2010, 01:24:11 AM »

QFT.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline sanzoku

• Member+
« Reply #598 on: August 10, 2010, 08:29:13 AM »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #599 on: August 13, 2010, 01:46:52 AM »
Where's the promised 2NE1 TV???  :panic:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up