JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Dear. Mom

Author Topic: 私のアホ家族(My Stupid Family)[24/6 - Chapter 25: A Series of Unfortunate Events]  (Read 93223 times)

Offline eruchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah.. So Riho's in the same agency as reina-eri-sayu??
And she is their fan.. Eri's wota XD
Looks like Ai know the rokkies personally in the past.. Her remarks and reaction about riho meeting sayu is suspicious..
Maybe the one of the rokkies is riho's father? XD jk...

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
aw~ i had some of the same feelings as riho when i was little, i didnt havet he same cool mom as ai, and i knew about my dad but i can relate.  and amen to hating hw girl! XD i litsen to my music when i do mine too XDD

so, PLAY is the rokkies eh? cant wait to see how they'll interact with riho and so on, as well as what ai has to do with them....

lol yes cus of you im slowly accepting her XD she got bossted up even more last week cus of her not being able to sing that high note on bijou gaku ^^; im sure i'll grow to love her over time ^^

cant wait for more~ X3 i wonder whose vision we'll see next as well as i wonder if we'll see ai mama vision! XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
PLAAAY! Though they are the sixth gen (excluding Miki), I find it hilarious picturing them as their own group. I see Reina being the boss bitch of the group.  8)2
Perhaps they were Ai's juniors in school back in the day?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Riho twirled her pen, letting it oscillate around her fingers for a few seconds before catching it deftly

I hate watching people do this. It's so frustrating because I can't *pout*

*Riho pondering her father*
So he is a real person. He's a real person? He's a real person!  :angry: J/k (mostly) I was kind of hoping for a test tube baby so we wouldn't actually have to bring a random guy into this. There's something so icky about it. :lol: Unless the father is Sanma. Oh, wait, that's more icky. XD Or Tsunku. *barf*

*6kies as PLAY*
You slay me. :lol: :lol:

*Ai's knowledge of PLAY*
She knows them? :O Arg! I must know more! There are too many mysteries here! *rolls around*
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 05:01:41 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
woooo...Lovely-mama being evasive and mysterious eh?  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

i'm still rooting it was Kono's ingenious way Ai-chan got pregnant...LOL, how's that even possible... :lol: though in author's hand, i know it is  ;)
and, well...i hope it was Gaki, the papa that is... XD XD XD i would jump off the bridge it it was tsunku  :panic:

more usagi cameo  :thumbsup

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[nego]My bride price for your Sayu- it can be arranged. Name it. (I hear crack is a good currency nowadays. Or I could give up booze for Lent or something.) [/nego]

And now, my two-cents on the latest chapter:-

It was nice to see Riho behaving like the little girl she really is, wondering about her papa. Ai-chan is written perfectly like the single, somewhat struggling mother she is who just really wants the best for her daughter. It must be both worrying and painful for a young girl to realise that your mother is just human after all. T(w)eens usually respond with annoyance but Riho has a good head on her shoulders- a little too perfect, maybe? (to reference something I read in one of the threads?)

"And yet, the first person she has to meet is her, of all people..."
Sayu = Riho's papa.

But wait, we won't get to see any sekuhara defiling 'special' interaction happen. Or we would and my already non-existant morals will take another plummet. Oh well. There already is a special place waiting for people like me and my handbasket is prepped and ready, so that shouldn't matter so much.

Sayu was breathing heavily, catching her breath from the sprint up to the narrow dais Riho was hanging off on. Reaching a tentative hand towards the girl, she said in a remarkably clear and low tone, "Riho... I am your Father."

"Noooo!" Riho shrank away from the words as though they physically impacted against her psyche. She released her precarious hold on the railing of the dais and plummeted down into oblivion.

PLAAAY! Though they are the sixth gen (excluding Miki), I find it hilarious picturing them as their own group. I see Reina being the boss bitch of the group.  8)2
Perhaps they were Ai's juniors in school back in the day?

Did someone say "Miki" on this thread? Oh no they din't. Oh god, why? Why would you say something like that? Now my mind is running amok with TakaMiki scenarios.

*Riho pondering her father*
So he is a real person. He's a real person? He's a real person!  :angry: J/k (mostly) I was kind of hoping for a test tube baby so we would actually have to bring a random guy into this. There's something so icky about it. :lol: Unless the father is Sanma. Oh, wait, that's more icky. XD Or Tsunku. *barf*
Why does it have to be a guy?  :? This is fanfic.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 04:59:30 PM by gracula »

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
After reading grac's reply, I feel like it needs a response. :lol: :lol:

Sayu was breathing heavily, catching her breath from the sprint up to the narrow dais Riho was hanging off on. Reaching a tentative hand towards the girl, she said in a remarkably clear and low tone, "Riho... I am your Father."

"Noooo!" Riho shrank away from the words as though they physically impacted against her psyche. She released her precarious hold on the railing of the dais and plummeted down into oblivion.

Star Wars FTW 8)

Did someone say "Miki" on this thread? Oh no they din't. Oh god, why? Why would you say something like that? Now my mind is running amok with TakaMiki scenarios.
Miki=Riho's Papa?

Why does it have to be a guy?  :? This is fanfic.
But... Ai said that... Babies come from... Was she in love with the test tube? :lol: Really. I'd like to see the explanation for getting pregnant from a girl-... *remembers Ai warning Riho about KonKon* Holy COW! :shocked

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ I see we have absolutely forgotten my gross speculations in the earlier chapters, and I will refrain from repeating them here for fear of getting banned from this fic forever.

(Hint: It starts with an 'F' and ends with 'utanari')

*grac thumps chest and nods self-indulgently* I know my ecchi, too, Rndy.

(Sorry for spamming your thread, Essy.)

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ i haven't..  :P because i have the same assumption as eruchan:
Quote from: eruchan
Maybe the one of the rokkies is riho's father?
more particularly Reina.. seriously your assumption #2 popped into my mind.. and now i'm just trying to erase that image..  :nervous :pen_cry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
I see we have absolutely forgotten my gross speculations in the earlier chapters, and I will refrain from repeating them here for fear of getting banned from this fic forever.
Yes, it was forgotten. :lol: Now you threaten to explode my head, not because it's gross, but because I didn't think about that. :lol: Also, you're giving me bad ideas. Ala "Da Man". XD

*grac thumps chest and nods self-indulgently* I know my ecchi, too, Rndy.
:lol: Don't have to prove yourself to me. :P I'm not the ecchi master or anything. Just a perv with a penchant for wordy sex(or pron without plot).

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
I'm back! I'm tired! I'm still doing comment replies. Wth. XD

Kuji: I enjoy giving you headaches. You know it. ;) I refuse to answer your speculations because I know it will Frustrate You. So there. :P

aussie: Thanks. :D I'm glad you can appreciate my characters even if you don't really care about them to begin with! That means I'm doing something right. :) Mama Taka truly is awesome. :D As for AiRokkies? We'll see what their relationship is with each other, if there is one. :P And I like the group name for the Rokkies too!

eruchan: Yup, Riho is now in the same agency. Hurhur. Riho likes Eri cos Eri is the best dancer of the trio. ;) As for Riho's father, well, you'll find out when you find out! :D

kawaii: Yeah I was writing Riho's point of view from my own perspective as someone growing up in a single parent family. I guess people like us all have similar feelings even if our situation isn't always exactly the same. And yeah, Riho got more endearing when it's revealed that she's not superhuman after all! XD Her weakness at the high notes makes me like her more. :heart:

mode107: Reina being the boss bitch? Anything is possible. XD Well Rokkies would be the right age...who knows?

rndy: Oh, you and grac. Spamming mah thread. Not that I mind. You two are hilarious. XD And lmao at your horror that the father might be Sanma or Tsunku. :lol: That's just...disturbing. Though, I might just omake it for the sake of horrifying you. Hurhur.

dark-atrox: Another person who wants Gaki as papa. I should make a poll. :lol: That just makes me want to write an omake where Tsunku is Riho's dad...XD Don't make me do it!

drac: You. YOU. I was only beginning to erase the unwanted images your GROSS SPECULATIONS had evoked. You just had to bring it up again. Bad grac. Baaaad. :/ And as for a suitable bride price for Sayu, I demand that you write an AiRokkies story for me. Crack is fine. Perv is better. If you somehow mix the two, I'll give you a cameo in MSF. A good one. Really. XD And on to your comment!
I'm glad you like how Riho was portrayed. She's really sensible for her age, and it could happen. As for you heading to hell, well, you'll be in good company for sure. XD I'm pretty sure we'll be in the same neighbourhood once more. :P Also, Star Wars LOL. It seems like I'll never escape that particular comparison...

mmsuki: Great, everyone is thinking of grac's horrible speculations. This is bad. Whatever shall I do??? XD

Ok time to edit and post quickly because I need to crash to bed quickly.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Unfaithful

For the first time in her life, Riho felt like being young was not such a good thing after all.

She tried, really. This was about her future, and she felt like she had to be involved. It was not like she lacked effort or will. It was just that these things were totally incomprehensible, and her eyes had pretty much begun to glaze over after the first paragraph.

Contracts. Always such a pain to read, regardless of age. The latter fact of which she would learn only about ten years down the road. But at the tender age of twelve, our favourite little girl could only stare wide-eyed at this glimpse into the adult world.

Though legalese alone do not an adult maketh, but nevertheless, Riho was very impressed by how her Mama was handling things. Naturally, as her parent, Ai had come along to handle the paperwork and other niceties involving the contractual obligations of her daughter with regards to the company.

Given ample coaching and warnings from a veteran of the industry (Makoto), Ai knew what to do, or more importantly, what not to do. This was about her daughter. Ai was not going to be some kind of wilting flower or a doormat. Though it might be somewhat unladylike to be so, she had thus far been almost aggressively domineering in the negotiations, trying to make sure that Riho had the best deal possible.

The better part of the morning and early afternoon was spent hammering out the final details. Given how the company was willing to train and groom Riho into a star, they had suggested that she move to Tokyo instead of remaining in their hometown in the countryside. Of course, they would provide the necessary stipend for the mother and daughter to live modestly in the city.

Ai had wrangled for a good long while on what defined 'necessary'. Through sheer tenacity, she had managed to secure a decent stipend, with certain conditions attached, naturally. All in all, Ai thought she did pretty well on that deal. Riho seemed to think so as well, even though she couldn't possibly know any better.

Then there was the matter of transferring schools. The company had offered to help speed through the formalities and enroll Riho in a school near to their offices. Ai had agreed on that. The question of school had weighed heavily on her mind, but this arrangement suited her perfectly. She did not want Riho to have an incomplete education, even if she did well in this industry. It simply would not do for her to grow up as an uneducated ninny.

Riho had fallen asleep in her lap about midway through the negotiations. Ai couldn't blame her. They had taken a sleeper train to reach Tokyo in the early morning for this meeting. Riho had not slept particularly well, so it was perfectly natural to be lulled to sleep by a conversation that held so much for her yet meant so little at the same time.

There were so many things to do, and Ai felt a little intimidated by them, even as she was energized by the thought of keeping so many details in her head. She always enjoyed a challenge, and this would be a new phase in both their lives. Riho had seemed excited after waking up to see her Mama finalizing the last details on the contract.

The handshake sealed the contract just as surely as the signature on it did. They stood, with the manager towered over Ai by more than a head, but she stood no less proudly. Riho, at her side, seemed smaller even than her Mama, but she too was poised and brimming with excitement.

"I look forward to working with you, Takahashi-san. And you too, Riho-chan." He had a calm, professional sort of smile. It was impersonal yet managing to be friendly. It was the kind of smile that reassured people without getting too involved. Ai liked the look of that. Working with professionals always made her feel better.

"My daughter will be in your care. I look forward to it as well." Ai was no less diplomatic. Beside her, Riho was just as politely formal. If nothing else, Ai had always been very precise about courtesy, drilling social etiquette into her daugher from a young age.

They left the meeting room, though the nice manager begged their leave to deal with the paperwork not long after. So mother and daughter were left alone, with Riho looking all around at the various doors leading off the dreary grey hallways with avid fascination.

Ai, on the other hand, couldn't wait to get out of the building. Now that her official engagement was done, she wanted to leave before getting into trouble.

Unfortunately, it was not quite to be.

"Mama! That's Michishige-san!" Riho gawked happily. Well, she was not actually too surprised by the appearance of the (self-proclaimed) ichiban kawaii woman, but Riho was still kind of in awe of the woman's celebrity status.

The mere mention of her name seemed sufficient to draw the attention of one Michishige Sayumi. She was not for nothing one of the more narcissistic people in an industry dedicated to the worship of personality and self. Her impeccable self-awareness and omni-sense of her surroundings had served her well in her years in this unforgiving industry.

So, on hearing her name, she had turned. She saw Riho. And her thoughts exploded into a kaleidescopic whirlpool of joy. If forced to put into words the summary of her ecstatic internal outburst, it could perhaps be put so:

Kawaii! OMG! She's here! Must pounce!

Outwardly though, she merely flashed her most photogenic smile, the wattage of which could probably power a small town in Hokkaido through a long winter. It was amazing that no one in the general vicinity was blinded. Well, her companion was wearing shades, which might have shielded her from the effect. Though, judging from that surly scowl, the slight figure next to her was blatantly unimpressed.

Riho grinned and ducked her head in an approximation of a bow from distance, since Sayumi was basically on the other end of the hallway and it would be weird for her to bow properly. Ai, on the other hand, twitched at the sight of the two members of PLAY that had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Of all the times in the world for them to show up!

"Let's go, Riho." Ai managed to keep her voice even, though it was a little tight. Riho turned to her with a curious expression.

"But Mama, Michishige-san is already coming over..."

Ai looked up. Crap, she really was. Sayumi was not bouncing, not literally. She was not quite running, but not quite walking. There was definite spring to her step. If there was any word to describe how she was moving, there could only be one. She pranced.

Behind her, Tanaka Reina did not follow her. Instead, she turned on her heel and stalked off. She did not prance. Ai breathed a little easier when the ball of scowl-shine vanished. However, that did not erase the worry lines from her face. Because of a certain someone still prancing over.

How a 26-going-on-27 year old woman could prance and pull it off was completely beyond the 30-in-6-months Ai, but she was pretty sure that running right now would be a tad too late. Not to mention deadly suspicious.

She managed to smile when the taller woman flounced to a stop before them. She even managed to make it look genuine. It might have been 10 years since she last acted formally, but Ai had hardly forgotten how it was to slip into another role. In a way, she had spent most of her life pretending to be someone else.

"Ah, Riho-chan is it? I heard you were joining us at the agency!" Sayumi enthused happily, reaching out to shake Riho's hand in congratulations. The tiny little girl returned the gesture nervously, her smile just a little fixed. She looked like the proverbial deer caught in the headlights. It was not every day that a celebrity actually remembers your name because she saw you at an audition, and even less common for them to take an interest in you.

Still, she handled herself well. Bowing a little shakily (Ai had to subtly pull her back to keep her from tripping on her own feet), Riho stood straight and smiled winningly.

"Hai. From now on I'll be in your care! Pleased to meet you!"

Sayumi flushed and muttered something that sounded like 'socutemusthave' under her breath, though she hid that moment with another flash of her pearly whites. Her attention then drifted over to the nonchalant Ai, who was trying valiantly to fade into the wallpaper without moving an inch away from her daughter. She might even have succeeded had she actually elected to leave her daughter to her fate. Unfortunately, being a good mother and staying exactly she was meant that she would have to deal with this interloper.

"Ah, and this is...?" Sayumi tilted her head cutely, trying to get a read on Ai. Ai resisted the urge to mirror the scowl she had seen just earlier. She also resisted the urge to steal the mirror she knew Sayu always had on her. Checking for wrinkles was not a vain action, damnit. Was it so bad to not want to look old?

"Your sister, maybe?" Sayumi tried. She had a look of vague confusion on her face, as if trying to place a name and location to a familiar face. Ai wanted to turn away. To laugh or cry, she wasn't sure. Maybe both. That sounded good.

"Nope!" Riho clung to Ai's arm happily. "This is my Mama!" She sounded so very proud.

Ai wanted to cry. She wasn't sure why.

"Your mama? But she looks so young!" Sayumi looked justifiably flabbergasted. There was now a dawning expression of suspicion mixed in with a generous amount of misgiving.

"That's because Mama is young!" Riho looked like a kitten that had gotten both the canary and the cream. In tandem. Her beaming smile was probably no less than the one Sayumi had flashed earlier. Yet hers was so very innocent, and probably all the more terrible for it.

"Well." Sayumi smiled, if a little awkwardly. She bowed quickly.

"I'm Michishige Sayumi. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Ai smiled tightly. There was no real way to get out of this. She would only hope that the years of being a single mother had put enough wear and tear on her to let her pass unnoticed. Or maybe her short hair would do the trick. Personally, she was surprised it had gone on for as long as it had.

"I'm Takahashi Ai. Pleased to meet you too."

There was a very noticeable flinch at her name. Ai's smile remained fixed, though now a great deal more wan. Fortunately, Sayu was a consummate professional and recovered from her moment of shock in double-time, pasting on a serviceable smile.

"It is my pleasure too, Takahashi...san."

Sayu then turned to smile just as falsely to the still unaware Riho.

"Riho-chan, do you want to see Reina too? I noticed you put PLAY as your favourite group on your info sheet, and since you've already met me..."

"Is that really ok?" Riho looked boggled by the idea. Sayumi smiled benignly.

"Of course!" She glanced over her shoulder. "Reina's probably in the third door on the left after the right corner. That's kind of a rest lounge for us. You can go in and talk to her if you like."

"But..." Riho looked uncertain, then glanced over at Ai. Ai's jaw was clenched tightly, but she managed a warm look for her daughter.

"Go ahead if you want to." There was a strange kind of wistfulness in her expression as she turned back to level a stare at the evil bunny before her. Sayumi was not quite smirking, but it was definitely there if you knew what to look for.

"Then..." Riho bowed again, more smoothly this time. "I'll be going!" She skidded off a few feet, then paused. "I'll be right back, Mama!"

Sayumi was watching with an amused expression at the display. Ai had mixed feelings about the whole situation. She knew that Sayu had done that just to get Riho out of the way. There was no doubt that the woman had remembered. Ai could only hope that this encounter wouldn't be too painful.

"So, imagine seeing you here, Takahashi-senpai."

Ai swallowed. That had all the venom of a scorpion and the chill of winter. So her vicious little bunny had grown fangs and claws in addition to her painfully sharp wit. This could not bode well.

To her credit, Ai didn't even back down or flinch, despite her discomfort at the situation. Staring Sayu straight back in the eye, her voice was even as she replied.

"It's been a while, Sayu."

=================================================

So. Tired. Must wake up early.

*crawls into bed*

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline eruchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
An update! :D
Well... Looks like Ai indeed know PLAY members personally.. Maybe she was their senpai in highschool? Since Sayu called her senpai XD
Looks like Sayu isn't so fond of her.. She might held some grudge against Ai... Perhaps Ai was her or the other PLAY member ex-gf until she got pregnant? Just some speculation XD
But it looks like Sayu didn't know that Ai has a daughter...

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah, so they meet. And there is indeed a history between the 6kkies and Ai. And Sayu isn't quite so thrilled to see Ai again. It doesn't sound like there was animosity from the past, but something happened (maybe even misunderstanding?) and Sayu is holding this massive grudge against her senpai. Very curious (if this theory is right, that is XD), if it had something to do with her or if it involved one of her friends, ie. one of the remaining two members of PLAY. Though not sure if Eri will eventually become a part of this story?

Was Ai more nervous to meet Reina or Sayu again? I mean, she was very glad that she got to push back a reunion with the "ball of scowl-shine" XD
Can't wait till the meeting with the not-so-friendly kitten.

I sense fireworks in the rest lounge :lol: Riho sounds like she will be fine though, or maybe her Mama will have to come and rescue her.....

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
yeah^^ im sure we all had those thoughts, and yes riho is making me like her with the ability not to hit highnotes XD now to the chappy!

the whole sayux rihoxmama ai interaction was pretty cute/funny XD sayu in all "must have rhio for my own cus she's so cute" mode and then the image of a 26 yr old sayu bopping like that? XD :rofl: then ai's total dread and all as she came closer and then wanting to cry when riho just innocently burtls out that she IS young XD all for sayu to be hella shocked that its THE ai-chan. plus takahashi-senpai?! is it the "highschool" senpai or the "practice for debut of idol" senpai??? ah~ so many questions~!!!!
 :panic:

update soon ne? :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Hmm, I wonder what grudge Sayu holds. PLAY does have four letters; was Ai a former member?
Or maybe it's not a grudge; Sayu's just upset that she didn't give birth to a daugther as cute as Riho. :P
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah Riho and her struggles with "adult" paperwork. :lol: Another reference to reality I see there. Those Japanese (or Asians in general? ah Chinese cultural heritage...) and their penchant for paperwork!

I'm very worried about Riho going to speak with Reina alone, even if just at first. :lol: Reina looked to be biting nails before, and seeing this little whelp come right up to her I don't imagine would do wonders for her mood. :lol: This is certainly a time for Riho's vaunted formality to shine!!! She'll need all she can get for that encounter.

I'm curious what you'll do with the next chapter. There seem to be two separate events going on right now - 1. Ai's confrontation with Sayu and 2. Riho's with Reina. :lol: Wonder if you'll artfully choreograph it all together somehow. :D

I wanna see the (smaller) Takahashi family's new house!!! :w00t:

Offline shenlog

• ecchi
  • Member+
Why ending chapter in this crucial moment ??  :angry: :angry: :panic:
I want to know what's gonna happen between Sayu and Ai and what happened in the past  :panic:

Sorry for my little spaz attack   :nervous

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Oh, story progression!! Block quoting! (don't think I've done this on your stories yet)

I'm not twelve and my eyes still glaze over at important paperwork. Especially when someone talks about insurance. It just won't input.

It simply would not do for her to grow up as an uneducated ninny.

I want a T-shirt that says uneducated ninny.

So, on hearing her name, she had turned. She saw Riho. And her thoughts exploded into a kaleidescopic whirlpool of joy. If forced to put into words the summary of her ecstatic internal outburst, it could perhaps be put so:

Kawaii! OMG! She's here! Must pounce!

Outwardly though, she merely flashed her most photogenic smile, the wattage of which could probably power a small town in Hokkaido through a long winter. It was amazing that no one in the general vicinity was blinded.

Oh, I so know the feeling. Excellent control, Sayu (as befits my future bride).

How a 26-going-on-27 year old woman could prance and pull it off was completely beyond the 30-in-6-months Ai, but she was pretty sure that running right now would be a tad too late. Not to mention deadly suspicious.

All that tension building with the impending encounter and this was what Ai was thinking about? Wondering how Sayu could be flouncing at her age?

Still, she handled herself well. Bowing a little shakily (Ai had to subtly pull her back to keep her from tripping on her own feet), Riho stood straight and smiled winningly.

"Hai. From now on I'll be in your care! Pleased to meet you!"

SOCUTEMUSTHAVE! Moeee~

She also resisted the urge to steal the mirror she knew Sayu always had on her. Checking for wrinkles was not a vain action, damnit. Was it so bad to not want to look old?
Ai knows Sayu well.

"So, imagine seeing you here, Takahashi-senpai."

Ai swallowed. That had all the venom of a scorpion and the chill of winter. So her vicious little bunny had grown fangs and claws in addition to her painfully sharp wit. This could not bode well.

To her credit, Ai didn't even back down or flinch, despite her discomfort at the situation. Staring Sayu straight back in the eye, her voice was even as she replied.

"It's been a while, Sayu."

A tumbleweed rolled past them and Ai spared a moment to wonder where the hell it came from. No matter, she dismissed it quickly, focusing on the face-off with her baby daddy.

:lol: Okay, okay- I'll stop speculating. Just couldn't resist.

It really has been a while, hasn't it? I'll assume Ai had Riho at 18/19, and since Ai had not seen Sayu since then, would make Sayu about 15/16. Hmmm. Interesting.

-----

And I will meet your bride price, I swear. In fact, I tried writing a perv that day and somehow, crack crept into the picture and the pron went awry.

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
and so they've met! the ebil usagi and Lovely-mama,  :lol:
now, i'm more curious as to what's their past  :twisted:
PLAY are the rokkies right? Is Miki-sama included?  XD

PS: Still rooting for Gaki-papa :P
ah...and more appearance of the ebil bunny  :twisted:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Dear. Mom