JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: 私のアホ家族(My Stupid Family)[24/6 - Chapter 25: A Series of Unfortunate Events]  (Read 93187 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
So MORE than thoughts, I see.  :P

I'm glad, though, that Ai reached out and Reina accepted. Really, it would have been rather... NRish, had Reina pushed away a second chance. :sweatdrop:

The old feelings still there, create parallels to a time BEFORE and the two go on a date, to see what has changed and what is still the same. I so can't wait for the next chapter, when you (hopefully) let us in on what went on there.

I hope it goes well >.<

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
YAY REINAI IS REBORN!!! :cow: ....... (almost we say it`s reborn XD)

Is this the blond short hair Ai have\had? 

and Reina and Ai going on a date is to good to be true  (i`m hope it`s not to good to be try)

hopes to see more soon :thumbsup :cow:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
so wait, this is after everything or not...? im so lost~! D:  :panic: is ai and reina like having secret dates behine little riho's back???? *needs awnsers*
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
mmsuki: That was an epic comment. :lol: I love your ringside commentary for the Sayu vs Reina. XD You get to be the official commentator in case any other bouts happen. *hands you clipboard for scorekeeping* :P Riho is a wonderful child. XD I know the answer to Riho's questionable existence! Me! Me! *jumps up and down* Wait, I'm not answering that yet. :P  Teehee.
i was just actually gonna say 'oooooohhhh.. burn!!' on the bunny's poisonous retort to Reina but then i thought, what the heck.. might as well make a career out of it..  XD of course you know and you're torturing us by not telling yet...  :fainted:  XD

Second First Date
by the title.. i'm now (100%)sure that Ai-chan and Reina dated before.. :D  XD
and wow... this is just all kinds of torture..  XD :badluck: although i am quite excited for the next chapter (well, i'm always excited for the next chapter)..  :) because it makes me wonder how you're going to present the first first date.. will you be paralleling it with the current first date?  XD
also when you say 'fun stuff'.. fun stuff by your definition or by your readers'??  :P :lol: i'm a bit apprehensive about it.. XD hopefully we all have the same definition of fun stuff.. :lol:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:02:41 AM by mmsuki »

Offline eruchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Looking at the title... I take it that they dated before...
now, I'm looking forward to see how the 'date' goes  :D
Glad to know this time you're not going to torture Gaki-san... the girl needs a break from all the drama you involve her in your other fanfics  :lol:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
It's sweet really, you wonder what Reina is sort of doing for the first part of this chapter but as soon as Ai comes in you understand that Reina's efforts are all an attempt not to panic, and to look pretty for Ai!  :wub:

It's interesting to see that despite all the issues the two have had in thier past that perhpas both of them just can't help themselves around each other and just revert back to something like the way things were before Ai left....

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
And I return with story. Another week has passed, it seems.

rndy: Definitely more than thoughts. I do intend to push things quickly along a positive path, though I will litter the way with enough obstacles to provide a satisfying challenge to overcome. XD

Kikk4r: Not quite blond short hair, but that dusty darker hair she has been sporting lately would be quite close. Reina and Ai going on a date is a good sign, definitely. XD Where they go with that though, is quite another thing altogether...

waiwai: I like how you questioned the timeline. You get cookies. *hands over dino cookies with double chocolate chip* Some answers present in the coming chapter, I would think. :P

mmsuki: You must remember I enjoy torturing you people. :P Yup that title was just a dead giveaway, huh? XD Well, if it helps, it starts off with fun stuff for me, then fun stuff we all can enjoy. :P So in the end, we arrive at the same meaning....XD

eruchan: You'll forgive me if I advance the plot at the expense of skipping over certain details. But since it seems like I am obliged to provide a prequel to this story, I think I'll make it up there with as many sappy details as possible. You have my solemn word on this. XD

oddball: I like how Reina attempts to distract herself, but fails anyway. XD When you're close to someone, that closeness doesn't vanish even after certain things happen...maybe you get a certain distance, but some habits and routines you'll end up just falling back into quite unconsciously. Take my word on it, I've been there. XD

And it seems I am obliged to edit before posting! :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
A Friend, A Talk, And A Consequence

The doorbell rang while she was cleaning, and Takahashi Ai absently stuck the feather duster in the mop bucket and the mop up on the shelf, walked two steps before realizing her mistake, and then swore a great deal before turning to fix the problem.

Thus it was with a slightly irritable scowl on her face when she answered the door. Her annoyance vanished when she realized who her visitor was.

"Takoyaki." Her visitor said by way of greeting, holding up said package. Ai raised an eyebrow as she let her friend in. She removed her outer coat with evident relief, as it was still soaked from the persistent drizzle outside. Even as Ai made to take the coat, she took off her glasses and produced a cloth to wipe them off, before replacing them with a thoughtful frown.

"Ai-chan, why is your feather duster dripping?"

Ai made an irritable sound as she hung the wet coat up. Shoving her old friend along, she replied briskly.

"Don't ask." She glanced at the package. "I see you got started with the takoyaki already hm, Kon-chan?"

"It was a long train ride." Konno Asami said by way of explanation, without even sounding vaguely defensive. It was a widely accepted fact in their circle that food left with Konno Asami never escaped unscathed. Even when she intended them for other people. Best laid plans and all that.

"Not that long." Ai countered, taking the half-eaten box of takoyaki and putting it on the dining table. "What brings you here? Good thing though, since I was planning on calling you."

"Is Riho-chan at school?" Asami looked around, dropping her bag in a chair. Ai handed her a face towel, which she took gratefully. Ai then nodded at her question, taking a seat at the table.

"Just wanted to tell you that we're having Riho's birthday party here in Tokyo this year."

"Ah yes," Asami nodded. "I was wondering whether you would be heading back to celebrate with the rest of the family. I would still make that trip of course, I always do."

Ai smiled. "Yes, both you and Gaki-san always manage to make it down. Even Mako-chan manages to squeeze in a video call when she can't be there in person." She picked up one of the takoyaki, plopping the piece in her mouth. "But since we're in Tokyo already, we might as well have the party here. It's easier since she still has work commitments."

"Won't your parents object? They love their granddaughter." Asami pointed out. Ai shrugged.

"Dad's hooking up a fancy video array at home. He's too busy with work to come, but we figured we could have a conference call so that it feels like they're there too. Mama's not feeling well so she can't make the trip down herself..."

Asami nodded. "We should make this birthday extra special for Riho-chan though. It's her first away from your hometown, and it's her first one in the entertainment industry."

"Mm, I was just talking with Gaki-san about it yesterday. She's probably already shopping for decorations, knowing her." Ai made a wry face. "At least that's one thing I never have to worry about."

"We can figure details out as we go at least. Can't plan without Gaki-san here though, we won't want the themes to clash." Asami made a note on a notepad she produced out of seemingly nowhere. As for where she got the pen, Ai wasn't sure, since it was something not quite unlike sleight of hand with how Konkon did it.

"Do you want to see the present I got for her though?" Ai forged on, a smile coming naturally to her face at thoughts of her daughter. Asami gave her a sidelong glance.

"I don't suppose it will involve you telling her she has been working with her daddy for months on end now?"

Ai, who was about to say something else, burst into a round of coughing as she choked on her own saliva. Or perhaps on air. The exact cause is unclear, except for the obvious effect of choking. Asami patted her back until Ai recovered, a wide-eyed look on her face.

"How did you..."

"Oh, I didn't know for sure until just now. Thanks for confirming my theory." Asami smiled beatifically, then strategically moved her chair to the other side of the table to make it less easy for Ai to make a grab at her.

Ai scowled at her crossly, though her heart really wasn't in it. To tell the truth, she was uncommonly nervous about the secret being out in its entirety. While Asami had known that she had a girlfriend back then, what the genius had not known was who the girlfriend was. Ai hadn't fully trusted her friend to not go behind her back to tell Reina about the pregnancy and her culpability in it. It was merely a precaution she had taken to safeguard her own privacy...and that of Reina's too, of course.

"Before you ask how I figured it out, you can thank your kid. Riho-chan's such a remarkable child, really. She noticed how you and Tanaka-san were both acting strangely since you two met, and she came to me because she was worried." Asami resisted the urge to smirk. "Turns out she probably doesn't have to worry that much, all things considered..."

Ai narrowed her eyes at Asami, wondering if she could possibly get away with trying to choke her friend to death with the takoyaki she brought. Maybe if she stuffed them down faster than Kon-chan could chew on them...

"You didn't tell her anything, did you?" Ai's voice was dangerous. Asami smiled nervously.

"I'm not quite that suicidal, no. I did tell her to not worry about it though." Asami eyed her friend cautiously. "There isn't anything to worry about, is there? I mean, are you going to tell Riho-chan? More to the point, are you going to tell daddy dearest?"

"I already have." Ai replied distractedly, wringing her hands nervously. Asami stared at her, open-mouthed. Her jaw worked soundlessly for a second or two, before finally closing with a snap.

"I...didn't expect that." Asami admitted. "I thought you would have kept on dragging things out for longer. It's not like you haven't already kept it from her for twelve years."

Ai winced. "I know. It sort of...slipped out." She admitted reluctantly, shifting awkwardly on her seat. "We were out together, things were going sort of well, then she got upset at me over Riho, and I just got so angry when she said that I two-timed her that I just said that Riho was hers..." Ai trailed off hesitantly.

"Did she believe you?" Asami was interested. Ai gave her a wry look.

"What do you think?"

"I don't imagine she did." Asami said candidly, nicking one of the takoyaki from the open box. "Not that I blame her, it's not widely known that such a process is even possible, since most of it is still confined to lab work."

"I'm still not sure how I got that lucky that time." Ai grumbled. Asami chuckled awkwardly.

"Neither do I, really. I've tried it over and over in the lab, but trying to recreate the conditions for a viable embryo to take root and develop seem challenging somehow. It works when I use the tried-and-tested lab process in parthenogenesis, but I'm pretty sure your case had an additional element that skipped some steps somehow. If only you would tell me exactly what happened that night..."

"No." Ai said flatly, her cheeks reddening faintly at the idea of telling anyone the exact details. It was a precious memory, and Ai didn't really want to tell anyone about her sex life. Even a friend. Or especially because it was a friend. She would never live it down.

"Fine. I looked it up anyway, so I have some idea how it might have happened." Asami showed no signs of embarrassment whatsover. Once the genius entered her 'work' mode, she was immune (or perhaps, oblivious) to any other implications which fall outside of her research purposes. It was good for her as a scientist, though her social cues suffered a little during those phases. Not that it really mattered. For whatever reason, geniuses were expected to be eccentric, and Konno Asami played that to the hilt.

"You don't have to tell me about them." Ai said primly, valiantly suppressing her blushing cheeks to little avail. She was almost 30! Too old to be reacting like a blushing schoolgirl...

"If you say so." Asami peered curiously at Ai. "Honestly, Ai-chan, how do you feel now? You spent the last dozen years hiding your daughter from her other parent, and then you just go ahead and tell her anyway. What changed? You were the one who said that you didn't want to burden her with the knowledge...even though that really was a dumb idea. I never agreed with how you just decided everything on your own."

"It's too late to regret anything, isn't it?" Ai said simply, but her lips firmed into a thin line. "I don't regret having Riho. I would never have aborted her, even though my own mother suggested it at first...how could I?" Her eyes watered at the remembered pain, and Asami reached over, clasping her friend's hand in her own.

"I was so scared, Asami-chan...I was only 18 and I had my whole life ahead of me. I had so many dreams that I never wanted to give up on. So many things I wanted to do and see..." Ai's hand went subconsciously to her belly, her fingers clenching on her top.

"I was ready to go with you to the hospital if you had taken that option. You know I would have." Asami said quietly. Ai nodded, once, sharply. As if she was reluctant to even admit having considered aborting her child. There wasn't a stigma to it. In fact, it was the right thing to do, rather than raising a child in an incomplete family. She made the selfish decision to keep the baby, and accepted all the consequences onto herself, come hell or high water.

Ai felt like she had failed Riho in so many ways, the first and foremost being how she would never be able to give her a real family, one where she could have a father as well. She couldn't even legally marry the true biological parent. Ai wondered how she could ever tell Riho that she had two mothers. Would her daughter hate her for being a freak? Or worse, would her daughter hate herself for being an abnormal child?

No, Ai couldn't do that to her kid. Again, she was just too selfish, she scolded herself. But her resolve had weakened upon seeing Reina again. To have her so painfully close, to be able to talk to her and be within reach, even if they did not touch. That was why she had chosen to slip away, the coward's way out, leaving only a letter. She knew that she couldn't keep anything a secret from Reina for long, and the only way to preserve this one was to run away. Ai hated herself for doing it, but she couldn't force Reina to become part of her baby's life. Reina had dreams of becoming a star. Ai couldn't take that away from her. Reina deserved to be free, and Ai refused to become a burden.

So she left. She kept their daughter,  symbolically one part of Reina always close to her. Ai might have regretted many things, but she never regretted keeping the baby. Riho had becoming so much a part of her life that she felt like she was literally living through her daughter now. She had given up so much, yes, but what she had gained in return was beyond price.

"Ai-chan, you're crying." Konkon's voice swam back into her consciousness, and Ai was vaguely aware of her longtime pal by her side, holding out some tissues and patting her back comfortingly.

"I've missed her so much." Ai confessed, her shoulder trembling as she held the worst of her sobs in. "I want my best friend back. She always knew what I had to say. We're so far from each other now...it hurts."

"If she's your best friend, what are we, chopped liver?" Asami made a lame attempt at a joke, handing more tissues to Ai as she tossed the used ones onto the growing pile on the table. Ai chuckled, a low sound thick with unshed tears.

"It's not the same, Kon-chan. You'll know it when you meet someone you're in tune with. You just know it." Ai smiled almost unconsciously. "Not that we hit it off right away. We spent so much time bickering over the silliest things. We were such kids back then..."

"And somehow we still love you, even though you totally putting your lover over your friends. Honestly, Ai-chan. I should tell Mako-chan so she can knock some sense into you."

"I'm not that bad!" Ai said defensively, then sniffed loudly. She held one hand to her nose self-consciously, met Asami's eyes, then started laughing.

"Thanks, Micchan. I needed that."

Asami smiled. "What are friends for? Though, you know, now that I know who Riho's daddy is, a lot of things make sense about her. I guess it's only natural that she found her way into the entertainment world. That's where you would have been, if you hadn't had her. And of course, you know..."

"I know. The talent must be genetic." Ai deadpanned in her best Konkon voice. The two women giggled again. Ai managed to get herself under control, sobering up slightlly.

"I should do something about this." Asami raised an eyebrow at the undercurrent of decision in her friend's speculative tone.

"Ai-chan, don't be reckless..."

Ai grinned impudently, an expression Asami could have sworn she had never seen in the almost twenty years she had known the woman. It was mischievous and so vivaciously alive. The scientist in her marveled at the subtle changes this Tanaka Reina had wrought in her friend, simply by being in her life.

As a friend, and as a scientist, Konno Asami simply couldn't let such a wonderful opportunity to learn something new about one of her oldest friends get away.

You learn something new every day... She mused, and out of the corner of her eye, she could have seen the front door twitch close. Was it even open to begin with?

Perhaps she was seeing things. Absently wiping her glasses once more, Asami completely missed the descending fist that landed squarely on top of her head, and she yelped at the sudden impact. Ai simply sat smugly in place, not even looking too ridiculous with a tear-stained face.

"I always get my way in the end, Pon-chan. Don't forget that."

Konno Asami never did. But that did not mean she took such provocation lying down either.

It was much much later after they finished cleaning up the horrendous mess they had made of the kitchen, in which process they discovered that they were, after all, not too old for childish games, though they were adult enough to deal with the consequences, as evidenced by their efforts to restore the kitchen to its former pristine state.

It was also then that Ai made an observation that would become a source of worry for the next few hours (if not longer, but she could never truly tell when forced to recall, distraught as she was during that period).

"Riho's not back yet." She said, a conscious glance at the clock perched atop the fridge.

"Maybe she's out with friends?" Ever practical, Konkon offered an alternative. Ai frowned briefly, then shook her head.

"No, she would at least call if she will be late." Ai paced over to the counter, arranging cutlery and giving the space another (unnecessary) wipedown to ease her own tension. The sense of foreboding hanging over her senses did nothing to quell her worries, even with the best efforts of her loyal friend.

An hour became two, and stretched still longer until it became three, at which point Ai was on the verge of coming completely undone after having tried calling every single resource available to her that she knew of. Asami was not much help in that matter, having been influenced by the waves of panic Ai was exuding as the minutes ticked by.

But it was best not to be alone in such circumstances, even if said friend was unable to help you solve any problems, their presence alone was comforting enough. Asami did her best to prevent Ai from complete emotional collapse, even enlisting Gaki-san, who made herself available immediately upon hearing the news (and cancelling all appointments regardless of the business lost).

So they were three when the answer they desperately sought finally came, in the form of a text. It was a number none of them recognized, those Ai found it vaguely familiar.

She's with me.

The message was ambiguous enough to mean nothing, or everything, and unless one knew the sender, it was useless. While it was true that none of them recognized the number, one of them most certainly recognized the peculiar way the message was signed off, and in that recognition, came to the realization that while she no longer had to worry about her daughter's whereabouts, she now had to deal with a whole new set of problems.

"Ai-chan, who are you calling?" Risa asked, while exchanging wary glances with an equally perplexed Asami, who, by virtue of being somewhat more privy to the secrets their reticient friend held, had some suspicion about the origins of the ambiguous message.

"Riho's manager." Ai said tersely, then started speaking rapidly into her phone as her call went through. Risa turned to Asami.

"Didn't she already call him?"

Asami shrugged in answer. Ai was in the midst of taking down a note on a stray receipt, before ending her call quite decisively. Then she made another call, this time obviously following the number on the receipt. This time though, she moved away from her friends, removing herself out of earshot. Risa raised an eyebrow at that, about to make some comment on it, to which Asami shrugged but eloquently, herself having already formulated an opinion as to what exactly Ai was up to.

A minute or two later, Ai returned to them, a tight-lipped expression pinching her features, though in annoyance or suppressed excitement, it was hard to tell. Her friends though, were both taken more than a little off guard when they were summarily dismissed, with only the words that Riho has been found, and that Ai would go and fetch her.

"Alone? At this time? Shouldn't we accompany you?" Risa, ever the concerned (some even say paranoid, but one would also observe that her paranoia has thus far kept her in perfect health) friend, did not like leaving the matter unfinished. Asami seemed inclined to agree, but a discreet glance from Ai in her direction settled the matter, and she added her persuasion to the act of removing the reluctant Gaki-san from the premises.

When Ai was finally alone, she finally allowed herself to relax, all her otherwise hidden emotions finding full expression on her face. Worry, relief, fear, anger, and perhaps even a tiny bit of joy (or would that be hope) flashed in turns, and sometimes in combination, across her countenance, and it was a little while before she gathered herself together sufficiently to make her next move.

"I hope..." Her lips moved, but that was as far an utterance that could be heard. Perhaps even Ai herself feared voicing her innermost desires, for fear of them evaporating like her breath into the wind, the words vanishing more surely than if had never been said, locked securely in her heart.

She did not waste time leaving, though in her heart, it felt like, for the first time in twelve years, she was finally heading home.

=============================================================================================

Difficult to write. Work takes away all my time and energy, and it seems that I have discovered a social life. Even more difficult, my characters decide to take matters into their own hands and get ahead of themselves. So we take a slightly different route, but always inching still nearer to our destination. I promise this might even be good. XD

Stay tuned!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline shenlog

• ecchi
  • Member+
Reina is the daddy  :mon spit: i didn't expect that  :lol:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
1st off YAY~~~~ I GOT COOKIES~!!!! XD this is the first time i've ever got dino cookies i belive XD

2nd...SO REINA IS THE DADDY...or the mama....or the ma..da? XD mada XD that sounds so silly doesnt it? XD

3rd did riho just find out and possibly run over to "papa's" house to see if it was true???? D:

4th paranoid gaki is the best XD

and 5th KEPP IT UP~~~ i cant wait for more essy~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
WHAT A FREAKING AWESOME CHAPTER  :cow: :twothumbs :yossi:

so Reina is the daddy woho i was right

and im sure in away that riho had been lisening all the time about being said between konkon and ai im i right 

and Riho is probably with Reina or mako or maybe even sayumi  :?

so many qustions :panic: i need to get answers on all of them but your not gonna tell me it are you  :smhid

Offline nighell

• ecchi
  • Member+
"I don't suppose it will involve you telling her she has been working with her daddy for months on end now?"
My reaction was the reaction similar Ai XD  I thought it was just a joke, but it's true  :w00t:
I forgot the English language *shock*
Sorry for my bad English

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Reina IS the daddy! Somehow, I still wasn't expecting it. XD XD

Better yet, Ai told her so! And of course wasn't believed.

So, what is Reina doing with Riho now? I hope it's Reina with Riho.

I also wonder whether Ai will ever come clean to her friends about what really happened?

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
HAHAHAHA :rofl:
Reina is the DADDY XD
and if I were Reina, I wouldn't believe that I can make someone who be the same gender as me pregnant :nervous
But for this fic, I believe :lol:
I think that Riho is with her daddy (mommy?) :?

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
I was waiting to see how that 'second first date' went, but you just jumped right ahead of things. I do approve :D

So. Reina is indeed the daddy. Must say, as much as I was rooting for it, I wasn't really expecting events to actually turn out that way.
And the daddy also knows (s)he is the other parent as well.
Much awkwardness for Riho.....and she is oblivious to it all!

Ah. The noble Ai had to make an appearance in an Essy (can I call you that? XD) fic.
I find it sweet how Ai sees Riho as keeping one part of Reina with her for the past 12 years.

I'm assuming that was "daddy dearest" with the kid. I'm looking forward to the family reunion again.
And I can't wait to see when ReinAi get to er, play, with each other soon XD

Riho's reaction to finding out who her 'father' is also mouthwatering to anticipate. Just trying to think just how much talent Riho has stored in her.
It's in the genes!!

In short: please update again soon :D XD :P

Oh, and:

"...but I'm pretty sure your case had an additional element that skipped some steps somehow. If only you would tell me exactly what happened that night..."

"No." Ai said flatly, her cheeks reddening faintly at the idea of telling anyone the exact details. It was a precious memory, and Ai didn't really want to tell anyone about her sex life. Even a friend. Or especially because it was a friend. She would never live it down.

XD

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Wow, so Reina really is the daddy...... also she is Riho's father!  :lol: Well, definatly a wierd situation that one, no-wonder that perhaps Ai has been afraid to tell Reina, or Riho for that matter that they are and who is respectivly, the father....

So Ai is going to get Riho, from Reina's, I wonder how this will play out, Riho knows, or at least had guessed that there was something between Ai and Reina but does she have any idea at quite how far that releationship went and Reina, Reina who Ai told the truth too but did not beleive it, I suppose why would she, with something like that but how will she react to it all know, and how will Ai feel, to she her 'family' all in one place but being the only one who knows, or indeed believes it.....

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
*raises eyebrow* is that even possible? Or did you turn reina into a tranny~ hah XD ...

Wait...

O_O;;

that's just teh most HORRIBLE mental image ever!!! Yadaaaa!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
HOMG that was an AMAZING chapter  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I felt so sad, excited, relieved, yet worried at the same time?  I don't even know if it's humanely possible to feel all those contradicting emotions at the same time, but you did it, Essy.  :lol: :lol:

And can I say that I was SO RIGHT  :twisted:
So I was trying to predict some sort of happy explanation for everything such as Reina actually being the daddy, but then i realized we'd have to be in the WAY WAY distant robotic future to do that, and obviously we're not so... i chucked that weird imagination of mine 
I guess the future is closer than we think it is.  ONWARDS TO DISTANT 21ST CENTURY!  XD XD

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline eruchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
So, ai confirmed it herself.. Reina is the daddy dearest XD
If you're going to write a prequel I'm sooo looking forward to it XD

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
I KNEW IT~!!!
riho is a product of asami's wonderful scientific skills!!!

but.. that was.. unexpected.. REINA IS THE DADDY

and riho overheard. and went to reina's house...to confront her daddy?

MOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial