JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miranosand - Bright Light

Author Topic: My Handsome Girlfriend - Chapter 7B (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others) 27/11/15  (Read 43653 times)

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : Chapter 2 Updated! (WMatsui, MaYuki, etc.)
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2015, 05:08:20 PM »
Poor Jurina...bad luck for her but that was the funny part! XD XD XD
Lol that Iriyama special force :lol: and Jurina being called with kun hahahaha
Hoho Rena likes Jurina on the band performance  :hehehe:
Sayanee's house...wow that statue hahaha I like that idea of yours author-san!
Updadte soon~ :twothumbs

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2015, 01:49:42 AM »
That JuriAnnin moment though.... Kyaaa, I ship! :lol:

Update soon! XD

Offline gyuchan

• Member+
  • a weird silent reader..... Alone alone alone
    • febb345
    • febygracet
    • +FebyGrace
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2015, 01:08:21 PM »
Can"t say anything. But this story is cool! :twothumbs
Please update soon :P :P

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2015, 02:38:05 PM »
haha this is funny! please continue  :cow:

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 12:52:35 PM »
haha this is funny! please continue  :cow:

Yeah pls. continue this was a great story :)

Offline yuko

• ecchi
  • Atsumina & YuuNaa Shipper
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2015, 01:42:39 PM »
Please update soon author-san  :bow:

Offline Hikachi_Jayne

• Lets be a FRIEND , please! .Music & Fashion Fan..
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2015, 06:02:40 AM »
ouh.. my juju. :) like it.
keep it up.. :)
*~("^_^)~*

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2015, 10:55:39 AM »
Woah! Woah! There's some JuriAnnin scenes here! Banzai!
Oh Annin, do you think you need to go to the cardiologist because you thought you have a heart problems?
You're too easy to collapsed, it might be true if there's something wrong with your heart :|
So I suggesst you to really check it to the cardiologist! (with our handsome 'girl' => Juju, of course) :v
Well well Rena-sama, whacca gonna do with Jurina? :kekeke:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 10:00:58 AM by Weird Panda »

Offline KashiwagiRena

• ecchi
  • Yahooo~
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2015, 11:52:29 AM »
This is funny :lol:,please update soon:bow:

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2015, 10:28:54 AM »
Yo! I'm back! This time i made it in two part! Even though it's not long enough, Lol. And sorry there's no Wmatsui moment in this one.. I'll make up at the part B.
Have a great day all! XD

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3A

“Sayanee, can the guitar part be longered? I mean, maybe you can add some solo?”

“Hmm.. I will try.”

“And Yuki-chan, play the beat faster! This ain’t a sad song, alright.”

“Got it, capt!”

Yokoyoma Yui is the leader. She now is giving instruction to her fellow band members. Because of tomorrow competition, they currently having a rehearsal. The victory is a must now for them. Well, let’s just say last year the band got into some trouble and made them placed in second. But.. this year would be very different. They ain’t gonna lose to any other school, especially to the school rival who snatched the trophy from them last year, Shiba High. Why? It’s easy, because Jurina is on their side now. A bass prodigy. It’s only their opinion, though.

“Uhm.. what should I do, Yuihan?” Jurina asked her captain. “Maybe add some bass solo or something?”

Yui scratched the back of her head. “Well.. just playing like usual. You’re good.”

Yui thinks, Jurina’s way of playing bass is flawless. The groove, her gesture, it all like a professional do usually. She can’t find something to be improved. Maybe her knowledge and skill in music still can’t reach the younger girl skill.

“Okay~” Jurina said playfully.

Her finger played some part of the song smoothly but notice a strange sound. She didn’t strum the bass perfectly. “Ah, weird.. this not good enough..”

Jurina strummed her bass again to have a better sound so it will helped the band to win the competition.

“Wow.. this is like the first time they caught me playing bass some months ago..”

The scene from the past flashed through her mind suddenly. It was the time when Yui and her fellow members found her while she play some music. And.. that’s when her boring life gradually changed..

FLASHBACK

“I still can’t believe that I got in..”

She just arrived there by a bus. Matsui Jurina now is standing in front of the big gate of a school. This is a not an usual morning for her. It will be a big day for her. Because, she will become a student at the very very prestigious school. The biggest academy in Japan, owned by The Akimoto’s. Akiba International Highschool. A.k.a AkibaHigh.

“I thought I didn’t pass the special admission test..”

Test? Actually, in AkibaHigh there isn’t any test for the entrance. But.. because Yabuki-sensei wants to let student from ordinary family felt the same learn environment, starting last year, they have an entrance test for the scholarship. Or we called it ‘Special Admission Test’. The first person who passed the test was a girl with glasses from Watanabe family. She is ‘Special Admission’ first gen.
The passed student would be received allowance from the academy every month and freed from the tuition fee, so it’s not surprising if the participant of the test were all students around the nation. And.. of course, Jurina is one of them. But, from around 10.000 participant, the academy will only chose one. Then, the shorthaired girl passed miraculously. She is officially the second generation of the ‘Special Admission’. The god of luck is on Jurina side, it seems.

“Hm..Kanon doesn’t following me right?”

Jurina wear her glasses. She look around to search Kanon. But the annoying junior can’t be found, so she thanked god for not showing the kouhai who always ruin her golden time. She then proceed into the big gate and sees a security guard standing firmly.

“Good morning, miss.”

“Good morning, too, sir.” Jurina bowed with respect.

“Can you show your Akiba ID please?” The tall security guard spoke again. His body may be look very intimidating and somehow frightening, but the gentleness in his voice has succesfully break all the scary impression that he have. He is a good man and Jurina can clearly see that.

“Akiba ID ? Ah, that card thing..”

Jurina remember the ID card that sent along with the uniform to her uncle house yesterday. Luckily, she didn’t forget to bring the important ID. She rummage her bag and took out small card with Akiba Academy emblem on its side. “Here you go, sir.”

The tall man took the ID. “Thank you, miss. Please wait a moment.”

He scanned the card with a machine from his pocket. The machine is very similar to scanner but it’s smaller and have many weird buttons. When the click sound audible, he give the card back to Jurina with a smile formed on his face. “Welcome to the academy, Matsui Jurina-sama. Please step inside, and have a wonderful year ahead.”

“Huh? Ah, thank you, sir.” She put her ID card to uniform pocket and continue her steps. “Wow! It’s the first time that someone called me with ‘-sama’! Eh, wait a minute..”

Jurina stopped suddenly and went back to the guard place. “Ano..”

“Is there any problem, Matsui-sama?” The guard asking the shorthaired girl.

“No… er-actually there is a problem.” Jurina scratched her head. The guard just raise his eyebrows and signaled Jurina to continue her words.

“You’re already know my name but.. I don’t know your name.  Err..It’s not fair..”

The guard chuckled and bowed at the young girl. “Nohara Shinno, the school guard, at your service.”

Jurina have a very good idea.

“Okay, then let’s be friend.” Jurina smiled and offered her hand. “Yoroshiku, Shinocchi..”

The guard is taken aback by the girl sudden action. But, he accepted the hand and shakes it with a very friendly smile. “Yoroshiku onegaisimasu, Matsui-sama.”

Jurina shook her head. “No, that can’t do. Drop that formality. Call me Jurina, instead.”

“Yes, Jurina-chan.” Shinno smiled again. He just made a new friend!

“Okay, sir.~” Jurina saluted to the tall guard, mimicking a soldier who just reported his duty to the higher ups. “Ah, I want to know about the school more. So.. See ya later, Shinnochi~”

“Yeah, see you, Jurina-chan..”

The guard weaved his hand as the young girl dashed to the front field. She feels happy, because she just made her friend in this school! That’s great, right? What an achievement..

Jurina now is near the parking lot. She glanced around once more. There are some cars parked here, but still, this morning is quiet. Only five or six cars can be seen.

Boys and girls came out slowly from their limo. She can’t help but to amaze at the sight. Some of their parent bid them a goodbye kiss, while some students even brought their personal bodyguard to always be by their side.

“Aah~ I want to ride that one too, one day..” She sighed and realized that it will be only a dream for her. She looks up, and accidentally saw the digital clock in front wall of the school. “Ah! No wonder the school still calm. I came too early.. ”

She still have one hour before the opening ceremony. So, instead of getting bored, she decided to take a tour around the school front field. In every step she took, she can sees other students chatting happily with each other. They seems to know each other beforehand and often came to the school, well, because they don’t feel nervous at all. She slowed her step when she heard interesting talk among them.

“You see, me and my brother has just arrived last night from London. Our company client this time is a very big company and well known from England. So our private jet took us back home yesterday and we arrived in night time. It’s tiring, though. Well, it can’t helped. Since England and Japan are far.” A chubby boy said to show off.

A boy who trying to looks good with black glasses but it doesn’t suit him well, joined the conversation.“Nah, that’s nothing, compared to me. Do you believe that I just arrived from North Pole an hour ago?”

“Whoa! Seriously, Keita?”

“Yep.” He answered while combing his hair in a old skool way.

One of his friend asked him again. “What are you doing in there?”

“Well, I suddenly want to meet the penguins. That’s all.” The boy named Keita said proudly.

“Whoaa, cool!”

Hearing that, Jurina tried hard to hold her laughter. “Must.not.laugh.”

Of course she would want to laugh. Since when penguins live in North Pole?

To avoid any problem for laughing a higher up kid, she walks again to explore her new school. Why did she try to hold her laugh? Of course she doesn’t want to cause trouble in her first day of school. And… laughing a stranger is rude, right?

“What the hell is this?”

A big board blocked her way. It says, “Go back. Authorized personnel only.”

“Huh?”

She knocked it, but the board doesn’t budge. She knocked again, but now in every inch of it. Unintentionally, she pressed a button with a letter ‘A’ written big on its right side. And she didn’t know she just activate one of the secret buttons in Akiba High.

CRACK.

The board suddenly made a big cracking sound and moves to other side. Revealing the beautiful scenery behind it.
She just opened a hidden gate! She thought. She stared in awe. The front side of school was not very wide. But when you explore deeper… it’s like a giant playground. The front field was just a disguise to hide the luxurious side of the academy.

“Holly molly..”

She can’t help but to amaze by how wide the school is. Just look at the scenery, there are football fields, rugby field and other outdoor sports. While on the left, Jurina can sees tropical forest from far. And there is a big golf course down, near the lake. It feels like not real. Like an academy that came out from an anime.

She just standing there with mouth wide opened until..

“WATCH OUT!”

“Huh?” Jurina’s brain can’t respond quickly. When she looks up, there’s something fast, coming from above. “Wha-”

But, it’s too late. A golf ball was already flying toward her. And has successfully hit the poor girl head.

“Ittai!”

Jurina felt something hard hit her head, knocking her glasses away. A moment later, she touch her forehead only to feel the bloods rushing down. ”Ugh. Nice shot..”

“Ah, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hit you. I just want to do some morning exercise..” A tall woman rushed to her side and bowing apologitically. Jurina can sees the hidden cleaveage behind the woman shirt.

“What a nice oppai .. GAHH!  Since when I became a pervert?!”

Jurina can’t help but to amaze by this model like woman. She have an elegant aura surrounding her. The woman have this cute and sexy charm at the same time. And.. she wears a miniskirt that exposed her milky thigh. “Ugh, this young woman is filled by pheromones..”

“Yeah, it’s okay. Don’t worry”

“Let me cure that bruise first.” The tall woman took Jurina’s arm. “Yosh! To the mini hospital, we go!”

The unknown woman abruptly drag Jurina to follow her to the mini hospital beside the main building without the consent of the dragged girl.

“Wait, I didn’t even say anything..” She looked below and sees her broken glasses laying helplessly in the ground. “My glasses, noo..” But the woman doesn’t stop and pulled Jurina even faster.

Not long after, they arrived in front of a white building with elegant design.

“Err.. Is this what you call ‘mini’?”

In front of Jurina’s eyes, a small building with big cross sign stand tall. In the board, it’s written, ‘Akiba Mini Hospital’. Some people in white coat were seen come and go. They’re the medical staff, definitely.

Okay this is not small. Big, actually. Almost same as the hospital we could found at the main street. Once again, she was amazed.

“Yeah, why?”

“Uh.. nothing.”

“Come here quickly. To my room.” The tall woman pointed at a door. And went in with Jurina following her behind. The older girl hurriedly switch to the doctor attire.

“Are you really a doctor?” Jurina asked suddenly. She is still worried. Her grandma once said that she musn’t follow an unknown person. What if the woman is a fake doctor? A serial rapist? Criminal? Panty thief? What if..

(a/n : Well, your imagination is way too stupid, Ju. She is Haruna-sensei, the school doctor! And the music counselour, too.  Ah, whatever. You will meets her again anyway..)

The young doctor chuckled. Maybe this is the first time she ever heard a funny question from the student of a prestigious school. And that makes her want to tease this short haired naive student. “Ah, I know..”

The cute doctor closed the door. And shortened the distance between them as she cupped the shorter girl cheeks.

“What if I told you that I were a serial murderer?” Jurina shuddered at the woman remark. 

The lady scanned Jurina’s face. “What a handsome face you got here.” If you don’t mind, i’d love to cut the face of yours into tiny pieces.. and kept them in a jar for my room decoration.”

Jurina had seen a news about a serial killer who ate the victim’s body. And the criminal nonetheless is a young woman like this tall doctor. She trembled with fears.

“A-a-a.. B-buut, my body is not yummy and satisfying enough..”

The taller girl stopped and laughing. Making the younger girl confused and scared at the same time. “She’s very scary! Please help me, grandma..”

“Who say i’m gonna eat you?”

“EH?”

The doctor chuckled and patted the stuttering girl head. “Do not worry, I was joking!”

“R-r-really?”

And the doctor just nodded.

“Yokatta..” Jurina’s let out a long breath. “You got me scared there..”

“Seriously, who will fall for a joke like that?” Jurina only looked down in response. The tall woman sighed. “You are a very naïve guy, aren’t you?”

“Ngg.. B-but I am a girl..”

“Pardon?”

Jurina clears her throat. “Yeah..I’m not look like one. But looks, I have breasts.” She pointed at her chest, and the doctor can sees bulge in her chest area.

SRINGGGGG.

Silence. No words are spoken from both of them. It happens for thirty second or more.

“Well, it doesn’t matter, anyway.” She finally broke the awkward situation and took out her medical stuff. “You! Lay in the bed, so I can check your condition.”

Jurina still hesitated. She still doesn’t believe at the doctor. The mind is currently having a fight.

Perverted Jurina : Just believe her, maybe she will show us the oppai! :3

Sadistic Jurina : Interesting, hentai-chan.. Huehehe

Kind Jurina : W-what?! Hentai don’t influence Sado-san!>_<

Sadistic Jurina : Shut up. You weak baby.

Kind Jurina : What, Hentai number 2? *smirk*

Sadistic Jurina : What, you want to fight, huh? *grab Kind Jurina head* *rolling*

Kind Jurina : Gaaah *wrestling* Sado-san! *bite Sado ears*

Perverted Jurina : Waah. A fight! Gooooo!

Her mind is in a total chaos.

Noticing the young girl weird expression, she took out her ID card. “Look, I have a license. I’m not a shady person, okay.”

Jurina quickly shook her head to remove the wild fight in her imagination.

“Ah, yes, s-sorry. I just can’t easily believe in a new person.”

“Okay, I know.. I am Kojima Haruna, the school doctor, by the way.” She extended her hand to the younger girl. “You are?”

Jurina shaked her hand. “Matsui Jurina, a freshman.”

“So, Jurina-chan.. Please lie down at the bed.” Haruna said while preparing her equipment.

“Ah, where is the bed, sensei?”

Haruna pointed at one of the room side, and it covered by curtain. Jurina nod and went to the appointed side.

“Um.. sensei?”

“Yeah?” Haruna said, still not looking at Jurina.

“There is someone here. She looks like a lost.. squirrel?” Jurina said while her hand hold the sore head.

Upon hearing ‘squirrel’ word, Haruna stopped her preparation and went to the bed, immediately. “What, Yuuchan?”

There, Haruna sees her girlfriend laying in the bed, with hands in her stomach, sleeping peacefully. “Yabai.. she must be tired waiting me.. Gomen ne..” . She took out a blanket from the cupboard and covered her lover with it.

She try to went back but can’t resist the cuteness of the squirrel girl. She then stared lovingly at the sight before her eyes. “When you are sleeping like this, you’re very cute, you know..”

“Excuse me, sensei?” Jurina asked the doctor, but the older one just pull out a chair and sat on it.

“Nyannyan..” The squirrel girl suddenly mumbling in her sleep, and hold Haruna’s hand. “Please stay with me. Don’t leave me..”

“Cutee~” Haruna squealed, while Jurina amused at Haruna antics. ”Nyannyan will always be here for Yuuchan. Don’t worry..” Haruna whispered and kiss her girlfriend forehead gently.

“Uh, sensei?”

“Shh, don’t make sounds. You will wake my Yuuchan up.”

“W-what about my wound?” Jurina asked again. The pain is still there, gosh..

Haruna give the medicine box to Jurina. “Take this, and don’t forget to change the bandage in the night.”

“What do you mean?”

“Your wound isn’t deep. Go heal yourself, you are an adult already, alright?” Haruna said nonchalantly while caressing her Yuuchan face. “And you can have your new glasses later at the administration room. You can go, now.”

“Whaaa?” Jurina can’t believe that the doctor chose her Yuuchan over a wounded person. She is injured, remember?

“Shh.. Jurina-chan, go away. Don’t forget the door..”

Jurina chose to give in. She took the box and carefully closed the door. “Meh, you are not fair, sensei...”

“Life is never fair, you know.” Haruna said and stick out her tongue. What kind of doctor who choose her girlfriend over a patient? It must only Haruna.

“Geez.. that woman. She is definitely, deeply in love with the squirrel woman there..”

Jurina walked out from the hospital and sat in bench near a little pond. No, this is not the big lake. This is just a part of the hospital. She took out a cotton, rinse it with alcohol, and wipe her injured forehead. “Ugh..”

She’s lucky that the golf ball only grazed her forehead. The aftermath is only a lump. She took white clothes and wrapped it around her head. It makes her looks like she just gotten into a fight. After she finished, she put the medicine box into her bag and walks to the main building.

Because it’s her first time coming here, she must insert the ID card to the machine near the main gate. Just to make sure the database recorded her.

“Matsui Jurina. Female. A freshman, and special admission student.” The machine spoke, well, not really. The machine is connected to the administrative room. So this is the voice of someone in that room.

“Um, yeah.That’s me..”

“The database saved. You may go, now. Ah, one more thing. Congratulation!” The voice disappear and Jurina pull out her ID. She glanced at her watch, fixing her uniform and walks to explore the building. It’s still quiet, only some diligent person who like to come early can be seen. There are around 20-30 students in the hallway.

“Waa~ cool~”

“So badass!”

“Who is he? An actor, or model? Handsome~”

Jurina can hear some students murmurs. And.. The students don’t realize this so called ‘actor’ by them, is currently wearing girl uniform, a skirt, and.. it’s actually a girl.
The girls who enchanted by Jurina handsomeness are slowly gathered around her, and this is definitely not a good sign for the shorthaired girl.

“Uh-oh.” Jurina then tied up her shoelace quickly and counted for her escape. “1..2............ RUN, JURINA!” She didn’t finish the counting because the crowd are going wild.

“Let’s follow him!” A girl shouted and with her command, the army of people ran to chase their new idol. “Kyaaaa~”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.WHYYYY ALWAYS ME?” Jurina screamed as as she running forward.

--------------------------

A car just arrived. Two young girls got out from the car. One of them is a long haired beauty while the other one is cute glasses girl.

"KYAAAAA~"

A loud scream startled them. Not long after, a little quake appeared.

"Uh, what's with the commotion?"

"I don't know, Rena-sama.." Mayu said while carrying some of Rena things. "Maybe, some actor visit the school?"

Rena stroke her imaginary beard. "Hmm.."

When they walked at the hallway, a young man is running toward them. Behind him is a bunch of girl who looked like lions wants to catch its prey.

"No! Stop following me!" The guy said while running. Two young girls just watched him chased by some hungry 'hyenas' from safe distance.

"Whaa.. he is so handsome.." Rena unsconciously said. She is looking at the boy dreamily.

"Huh? You said something, Rena-sama?"

Rena quickly shook her head. "Ah, nothing. Let's put our things first, Mayu-chan."

"Okay.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments~

@Kirozoro : Well, YuriNon is official! Let's just wait~

@koyumichan : Thank you~ I will try to update ASAP!

@renshuchan : Yes, Rena will have a rival in love~ hohohoho...

@gyuchan : Thanks~ Stay tune :twothumbs

@rhin12 : Thank you for your support~

@crosteks : Thank you! I'll try to improve my writing skill!

@yuko : Thank you, yuko-san!

@Hikachi_Jayne : Glad you like it~ Thanks for reading!

@Weird Panda : Yess, a little stupid isn't she? Lol. Rena will have some plan for Jurina of course~ Banzaii..

@KashiwagiRena : Yes, thank youu!

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
I LIKE YOUR FIC!!!   :mon lovelaff:
please update soon!!!  :mon cute:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
LOL!!! XD :lol:
Oh please, don't make me wait for too long!!! I like light fic like yours! It's great!

Update soon, gilang! *I know you're Indonesian as well* XD

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Oh my GOD...  :shocked
I just found this fanfic not long ago, And it makes me fall for it..   :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Please update soon author-san... :thumbsup

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Kojiyuu part was funny...

Poor Jurina,Haruna only gave her medicine box and told her to heal herself...

What a competent doctor....

Yuko was cute as always......

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Update!!! BANZAI!!!

Hahah poor Jurina and famous as always xD

Look like Rena fall in love with Jurina at first sign

Offline Hikachi_Jayne

• Lets be a FRIEND , please! .Music & Fashion Fan..
what a weird doctor.. i think people in this school is really weard.. hihi..
some KojiYuu ♥♥
get your head well soon jurina. :-D
*~("^_^)~*

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
The kojiyuu was just so cute!  :nya: :nya:
But poor Jurina got ignored by Haruna. Oh well..  :luvluv2:
I love all the pairing in this story and the way you wrote then was wonderful. Keep up the good work and hope to see an update soon. :glasses: :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
kojiyuu was the best... and jurina is cute