JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Iroppoi Jirettai

Author Topic: My Handsome Girlfriend - Chapter 7B (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others) 27/11/15  (Read 43542 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
How can someone have a bad look cause face

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
waaah this is great! an update~
waiting for the part B :D
 :cow:

Offline KashiwagiRena

• ecchi
  • Yahooo~
Ah still no update....update soon please :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Ah still no update....update soon please :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Yes :pleeease:.. gilang-san.. Ganbare..   :ding:
I know u have been busy with your :on study:
I hope you won't abandon this fic... :pleeease:

Offline junrena

• Member+
please update

Wmatsui

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
 :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline Narukami

Aww~Jurina is been chasing by some hungry hyenas who wants to have a pictures and maybe kiss with her :OMG:
why jurina needs to be so handsome and cute at same time :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

mayu said to rena that "maybe some actor visit the school" and that actor is jurina :hiakhiakhiak:
i think rena fall inlove to jurina by seeing her run she doesn't know that handsome guy is jurina :tantrum:

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
please more kojiyuu gilang fajri  :D

are you from indonesia?
your name sound familiar :lol:

Offline junrena

• Member+
Wmatsui

Sayamilky

Kojiyuu

Mayuki

Up date       :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
YO! It's me~ I kinda stuck with exams so yeah..

Anyway, sorry for the WMatsui slow progression... and reader-sama, please enjoy~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3B

Jurina tried hard to catch her breath. Well, she just escaped from some hungry crocodiles. Wait, they aren’t crocodile. Zombies, exactly! And surprisingly, the zombies were all rich, young and cute girl. Wasn’t she should be thankful?

She panted hard. Who wouldn’t? She has just running around the wide building, for like 10 laps! She must be very tired now. The shorthaired feel determined to get her new glasses as soon as possible, if she wants to have a long highschool life.

“Aaah~ They don’t know I’m here, right?” She peeked out from the door. Jurina is currently hiding inside a room. Class 2-A the sign says. “Lucky~ I found this class..” It just happen that the room doesn’t locked rightly, so she can hurriedly enter without permission.

“I swear, they aren’t girls but hungry predators!”

After some minutes, she decided to end the seek and hide game. So, she get out from the classroom, close it, with the little by little steps and try to walk ASAP. As Silence As Possible.

The luck isn’t on her side now. From afar she can sees a girl walks toward her direction. And the most annoying fact that she knows right here is, the hallway isn’t wide enough to hide her strong presence. They surely will bump with each other.

“Why you do this to me, kami-sama?” she cried at the thought. Without further adieu, she decided to turn around and walk in another way but.. it’s a dead-end. The 2-A classroom is the furthest room in the hallway. And that girl must be one of the resident of the class.

She must think of something, or her highschool life will be endangered once again! The girl is already near Jurina. The handsome girl doesn’t have any other choice. She must do this desperate move. “Secret technique : Forbidden Stop!”

“Hai~ Got, it, Papa!” A cute girl is currently having a conversation in the phone with her Papa. “Miyuki will be a good girl as always~”

The girl kept on walking toward her classroom but she noticed some weird movement near her.

“Wait, papa. Weird... I just saw the statue moving, right now..” Miyuki end the call and checked on the weird but handsome statue.

“Hmm..  it’s may be only my imagination.” She shrugged it of. “But, this is quiet well made. Especially the face, it’s so cool.” She cupped the statue face. But, something is not right. “Why is he wearing seifuku and not gakuran? Hmmm~ I don’t care~ Maybe the creator made mistakes. Yeah, that must be it..” She nonchalantly mumble.

The girl leave the statue and walks again to enter her classroom..

natsu dakara yacchaou!
itsumo nara chuucho shiteta koto mo
taiyou wa yurushite kureru
Sunshine, Free & Easy

“Huh?” Miyuki hear an idol group song. But she is alone, now. It’s creepy.

She recognized the song, though. It was sang by the famous rival group of AKB48. And the song has becoming a hit for some weeks now. “Waah, Nogizaka-chan’s newest single?”
Miyuki searched around for the origin of the sound. And that’s when she sees the statue’s uniform pocket is vibrating. “Whose phone is this?” She picked the phone. The screen show the caller name, Uncle Ryu!

“Whaa, don’t pickup the call!”

Jurina suddenly jumped  in and snatched the phone from Miyuki with a quick movement. She push the red button for a while to turn off the phone, and avoiding any possible call from her scary caller. “Safe~”

She sighed in relief. But, completely unaware of the surprised girl in front of the girl. When, she realized it, the girl is in frozen state.

“Uh.. are you okay?”

“…”

“I’m sorry if I surprised you, I didn’t mean pretending to be a statue, too..” Jurina said while giving an apologetic smile to the other girl.

“..koi..”

Jurina can’t catch the older girl words. “Sorry?”

“Kakkoi!” The girl suddenly latched her arms around the younger girl neck. The action is making Jurina very surprised. A cute unknown girl suddenly latches her arms around your neck, isn’t that so creepy?

“Miyuki’s already like you!” She showed her cute eyes. Innocent and pure like a little child.

“Whaat! Wait a minute, senpai!” Jurina desperately escaped from her upperclassmen hug.

The girl smiled seductively.“Matsui Jurina, right?”

Or not innocent enough?

“H-how did you know?” Jurina asked nervously. The older one doesn’t response but only kissed the younger girl neck. “S-stop this at once, s-senpai..”

“Don’t worry, this senpai of yours wouldn’t harm you.  Miyuki will teach you a few thing~” Miyuki said with her husky, sexy voice. “Hmm.. it feels very hot in here..” She said and unbuttoned her uniform. One by one.

This is getting dangerous, Jurina!

“P-please stop now.. o-or I will..” Jurina said while stuttering. She must escape from this so called ‘rape’. Her future is on a stake here. “Think Jurina, think! Ah!”

The cute girl smirked in the taller one neck. “You will do what?”

“I will do this. Sorry, senpai..”

DUG!

Jurina hit a side in the back of the older head.  She just hit the older one vital area and made her senpai unconscious then fell in the shorthaired girl strong arm. The hit is only put her into faint mode, though.

“Sorry, Miyuki-san.. This is for your own good, too..” She said while carrying the girl in her arms. Like a groom who carry his bride. She opens the class room, put Miyuki off in a long table and cover her with jacket. Jurina then running, to explore the school building again. She glanced at her wristwatch. This young girl still have twenty minutes to roam around the school. Her next destination is the studio, music studio of course.

Jurina has heard that the school have a light club music. So, this chance is not going slip out from her reach.

The school is a bit crowded- no, it’s very crowded now! But thanks to her agility and the fast legs that she have, Jurina successfully hid her presence and arrive at the destination safely, in one minute “Fuu~  All of this running and hiding made me so tired..”

She stared long at the board saying, ‘Light Music Club Studio.’ This mean, she has arrived at the school studio and the light music club room.

Jurina knocked the door. “Hello? Is anyone in there?”

There’s no answer. It made her thought that the members maybe not yet arrived.

But something caught her eyes. A place to put the ID card is placed beside the door and connected to the door. “Maybe if I put my AkibaCard-or something, it will open?”

She tried it.. and the door surprisingly opened. ”Whoaa, this card is so cool! It can open any door!” Well.. she just doesn’t know that almost every room in this academy must be opened with the Akiba High ID Card. That included this light music club base.

Jurina turned on the light. “Wohoo~ This room is so greaat~” She running around, and checked on every instrument that she have seen.

The room have a luxurious yet simple décor. It is wide, very wide for a music studio size. With some sofas, a refrigerator and a table for eating, the room is definitely suitable for resting or just to have a chit-chat with your friends. No, wait a minute. Ain’t this a place to play some music?

Jurina tried the Mapex drum set which have ‘Y’ letter on its bass drum, firstly. But, she can’t hit the snare drum with a proper way. “Ah, this is not fun. The stick keep bouncing off from my grip...”

Then, she proceed to took out the violin from an instrument rack and try to play it. But, she can only produce some shriek and loud scream. ”Ugh. This is suck. How can they played this eardeafening instrument so beautifully?” 

Her eyes suddenly caught on a really good thing. The thing gave a very Rock’n’roll vibes.

“Gosh… is-is that really a Les Paul, Gibson?” She pointed at the cool guitar and pick it up. “Whoa, this must be very expensive.” She hesitated at first but.. after some seconds of thinking, she decided to play it. ”Okay, let’s try it!”

The handsome girl plug the cables unto its right place and start to play the guitar. At first she played a western rock song called ‘Highway To Hell’ from ACDC, but she mimicks the famous guitarist, Slash from GNR, moves. “YEAH, BABY! WOHOOO!” She shouted and jumping around like a real mad man.

“That’s feels very great!”   

After she vents out her crazy side, she sat in a chair. The LesPaul was replaced by Yamaha acoustic guitar. She chooses to play some sad song. It’s her sentimental side who take over now. The first song she’s gonna sing, is from her favorite rock band who is now on a world tour. One Ok Rock.

Cause we, we can see how

It’s gonna end but I got my love for you

Moshimo, konomama

Kimi wo sureru koto ga de ki tara

Nante omoeba  omou hodo ni

Kimi wo wasureru koto nante boku ni wa de ki ru hazu mo nakute

We always wish tonight could last forever

I can be your side…

She sang it beautifully. Zero mistake. Her voice is thin, and smooth. It’s very suited for this kind of song. Her talent in singing is not a joke either. But.. the sad song show doesn’t stop here. The next one now is from the famous female singer, YUI.

Oh goodbye days ima

Kawaru ki ga suru

Kinou made ni so long

Kakkoyoku nai yasashi ga soba ni aru kara

La la la la with you..

Jurina finished the song. She let out a long sigh, then looked up at the ceiling. She closed her eyes for a moment, and letting the memories flashes in her mind. From a very good one to the saddest moment of her life.

She always looks very happy and cheerful in front of her friends, but she too, sometimes could feels an undescribable pain. It’s the pain of loneliness. This young girl is often miss her late parents. She miss their hug and kisses, which always given to her whenever she felt sad and need a comfort, back in her younger days. She missed it so bad. “No good..  Jurina, you stupid! Don’t remember them, again..”

“Hwaaaaa, that’s so sad! It made me wants to hug my Mayuyu and never let her go!” A crying sound suddenly heard. There is a long haired girl sitting beside Jurina. It made her very shocked and causing her to fall off from the chair.  “AAAH!”

“You surprised me! Since when you were here?” Jurina shouted while rubbed her bottom because of the fall. ”It hurts, dammit..”

The tall spoke again but she ignore the handsome girl whining. “Her voice is good! Isn’t that right, Yui-chan, Sayaka?”

Her friend, the short haired one with the sharp chin replied with a big smile. “Yes, you even made Yuki-chan cry! A very beautiful voice indeed.”

The shorter among the two spoke and show her two thumb up. “Hmm, that’s right. Your voice and the way you play the guitar is cool, too. I won’t deny it.”

Jurina who just fell, stand up quickly and try to hid her blushing face because the girls compliment. “Thank you.. A-ah, sorry.. who exactly are you? Club members?” She doesn’t know who they are. But, they must be Akiba students too, right? And judging from their difference in the uniform pattern, they must be upperclassmen.

“Ah, right. I’m Yokoyama Yui the leader. My duty in band is to do the singing. This short hair girl is Yamamoto Sayaka the guitarist and the one who cried earlier is our childish drummer, Kashiwagi Yuki-chan.” The leader introduce her and the fellow band mates.

“Yamamoto Sayaka, at your service.” The boyish girl smile and bowed.

“Kashiwagi Yuki here! The monster hunter!” The tall girl posed like some female superheroes from a tv show. AKRanger, wasn’t it?

Yui approached  her ’new club member’ and whispered. “Eventhough Yuki is a little bit weird and overreacting, she actually is a nice girl. So don’t worry..”

“Oy, I heard that, capt!” The drummer release a killing aura. It seems she can eat people alive with her glare.

Rathen than afraid, Jurina and Yui just laughed while Sayaka only do a facepalm. The senpais are friendly. It made the handsome girl enjoyed talking with them and almost forgot to introduce herself. ”Ah, I almost forgot. I am Matsui Jurina, a first year. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, senpais.”

“Matsui? Jurina?” Yui asked to herself. “Uhm, where did I ever heard her name?”

“AH! You’re the rumored student who ace all the subject in national exam and the special admission test!” The guitarist suddenly said making her friends shouted ‘AH’ in unison.  They had heard about the special girl who is very smart and have a perfect score in the national exam. The rumour said, she can finished all the test in 5 minutes! The rumored girl would be enrolled in AkibaHigh, starting this day.

They didn’t think that the genius girl is very much look like a boy. A handsome and badass boy who wears bandage on their head.

Yokoyama Yui joined in the conversation. She can’t hide her admiration toward the younger girl. “Woah, you got a perfect score in the test?! Such an amazing girl you are, Jurina-san..”

“Y-yeah..  Ah.. not really..” Jurina scratched her head. “I think I just happen to have a very great luck..”  It’s not just about the luck, Jurina!

Matsui Jurina is actually cool, no one can deny it. She have the brain, too. A very smart brain, of course. Jurina can even be considered as the smartest girl around her age, but she doesn’t want to admit it. Yep, talking about modesty.

“Wow! You really did it? Awesomeee~  I was only got six questions right from sixty question in the test. I didn’t even think someone like you who had answered all the question right, exists.” Yuki said with her mouth wide opened.

“Tsk.. don’t you have any brain at all, Yuki-chan?” The leader rolled her eyes, while the tall girl only gave her a dumb look. “What?”

“No, I just wondering why are you becoming salty each day.” Yuki stick out her tongue. “Maybe because the influence of the girl of your life, that Salty Girl-san.”

“What? No I’m not. And..” Yui eyed the tall girl. “Paru isn’t salty, it’s just her special traits. Besides, she still looks cute with all of her expressions, unlike your shy and awkward girlfriend.”

Yuki mocked the shorter girl again. She doesn’t want to lose either. “Meh, but my Mayuyu is waaay better than your emotionless girlfriend. She is thirty times cuter than Paru, and she 50 times smarter than your dumb girl!”

“HUH?!” The wild side of Yui appear. Her talk accent changed. It only happen when someone mock her girlfriend. “What’ did ya say? Say that again!”

“I said, your girlfriend is suck!”

“Ya want to fight, huh?!”

Yuki black side took over too. She grabbed the leader’s collar. “You think I’m scared of you? Bring it on!”

PLAK.

Two hard smack landed on both of the girl’s head.

“WHAT? YOU WANT TO FIGHT, TOO- ah?!” the two girls shouted angrily to the girl behind them. But, when a killing glare was shot by a boyish girl to them, they become panic and back to their usual self immediately. “Aah, no.. sorry.. we’re being childish again, Sayaka..” They bowed 90 degree to the girl.

Seeing this, Jurina can only hold her astonishment. ”Wow amazing..”

Sayaka sighed. “Stop your bickering. We have a very urgent business to take care of now, don’t we? ”

Yui and Yuki just nodded, while Jurina wondering who’s the real leader here.

“Umm, sorry to ask you this so sudden, Jurina-chan. But, can you play the bass and become our member?” Sayaka asked. “You see, our bass player has just resigned an hour ago from the music club, and we need a bass player to replace her so badly...”

Jurina nodded a little. There it is! It’s her chance to shine! But.. she still somehow feels very nervous.

“You will join?!” Yuki jumped and hold the handsome girl hand tightly.

“Well, I can play it. But, it didn’t sounds that good..” She lied. She has been playing bass for 5 years now, so there’s no way she can’t play that guitar like thing. She only doesn’t have the confident to show her true talent to other peoples.

“Don’t worry. We will help you learn, as long as you determine to do it.” Yuki said in serious tone to convince the younger girl. She give Jurina the bass. “Here, try to play it freely.”

Jurina took the bass. “Okay.”  She inhaled her breath and encouraging herself to play in front of her senpais. “Relax, just play as usual, Ju..” After some seconds, she finally took her first step, that started her music life in highschool.

Amazing. It’s only the word that the band members can utter. The young girl who currently playing the bass with so much feels, is making them froze with her way of playing. Her fingers traced the bass fret beautifully. There’s no tint of nervousness or scare, it’s only perfection that can be seen.

“Um, senpai?”

The senpais were too stupefied by their junior performance, making them didn’t aware that the new girl has finished her play. “Hello, Yui-san? Sayaka-san, Yuki-san?” Jurina shakes her senior one by one by one to make them conscious again. Yui is the first person to come to her senses, among the three of them.

“Okay! You’re hired. You are part of the band, now. Congrats!” The leader smiled and pat the younger girl shoulder. “Everyone, meets our new recruit! Matsui Jurina, our god-like bass player!”

“Wohoo! That’s great!” Yuki who just back to her sense, clap her hands happily.

Sayaka joined and shouted. “Let’s do the acceptance ceremony!”

“YOSH!”

“Whaa?!”

The three senpais suddenly form a circle around the younger girl. Then with a word from their leader, “Staarto!” the three of them jump and running happily around Jurina. “All hail Matsui Jurina!”

“Ulululululu!” The tallest girl and Yui shouted while revolving around the handsome girl. “Uluuu!”

Now, this is like a scene from Spongebob show. Jurina can’t do anything but laughed at her new comrades funny action.

And now, the path of becoming a pro bass player has opened! The greater challenge will surely come into her, but she certain that she can overcome it.

“Stop!” The leader shout again. Her two fellow mates stop the ‘ritual’ at instant. “Let’s start the rehearsal.” Then the leader back to her usual serious side.

The two members back to their respective instrument. Sayaka took the Les Paul, while Yuki standby in her drum set. “Yosh, let’s make it quick. We must be on the stage 10 minutes again.”

“What do you mean, Yuihan?” Jurina innocently asked the captain. She seriously doesn’t know what the members are talking about.

“Ah, sorry for not informing you earlier. We will play at the opening ceremony.” Yui said while turns on her microphone.

Jurina can’t believe Yui’s word. She just got into the band, and now they will having a performance. “What?! AH I forgot, the principal wants to meet me earlier, so see ya~” She put the bass on the rack, and wanted to ran as fast as she can, but a strong grip preventing her from escape.

“And.. where do you think you’re going, kid?” Jurina gulped. This senpai of hers doesn’t give her a chance to escape.

“There’s no way we will perform without you in the bass, would we?” Sayaka grab the younger girl bag and dragged her back to her position.

“B-but, I am not ready yet, Sayaka-san…”

“Tsk, I don’t care. Just get ready.” Sayaka said while glaring at the younger girl. Making Jurina shivered and accept her first task as the club member.

The junior nodded and suddenly ask her senpai with a pleading tone. “Can you give me a new glasses, at least?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena POV

Finally, the first day of school! I’m a second year student, now.  Wow, time surely flies fast. Anyway, the sakura bloomed perfectly. It shows, that we must do something new! I will do my best in school.. or maybe not. I’m not too interested of school stuff. I can ace all the subject but it doesn’t make me happy at all. And.. I still can’t beat Mayu too. She is too smart! And her only weakness is only sports. I mean, she seriously bad at it.

This morning I decided to come early from usual. Well, because there is an opening ceremony to welcome the new students. Maybe, I will found something fun to watch in the opening show. Or someone interesting to know. Ah! Maybe I will have a beautiful junior! Wah, I can’t wait~

“Rena-sama..”

I turned around to see Mayu holding her bag which seem very heavy. “Hm? What’s wrong, Mayu?”

“Your father wanted to give you a ride to school. But, he have a sudden matter to take care of.” She said while scratched her hand. “And he is already on the plane right now..”

Great. He chose his work over me, again. Well, whatever, I’m used to it anyway.

“Yes, thanks for the news.”

Mayu patted my head. “D-don’t be sad! I-I will accompany you to the school!”

Aww, she try to cheer me up. It’s still awkward, though.. But at least she was trying..

I giggled. “Well, isn’t that you always do? Accompany me? Everyday?”

“A-ah. Yes..” She blushed. Aww~ Just look at her, it’s look like a cute little girl. I can’t help to think of her as my lovely little sister, eventhough we’re on the same age.

I pinched her cheeks and take my stuff to the car. “Okay, let’s get going. We don’t wanna miss the show, do we?”

“Yes, Rena..chan..” She said my name without –sama and that sounded very cute~

“Yosh~”

We step in the car and talked along the way to the school.

-----------------------

We arrived twenty minutes before the ceremony. I step out from the car and close its door, but I didn’t Mayu do the same. Wait a minute, where is she?

I open the door, and.. there she is. Sleeping peacefully like a cute Persian cat. She must be very tired because of last night. It was all my fault, though..

She was helped me searching for my school stuffs and when I decide to sleep, she still roaming around the house to find the missing stuff. In the end, she found it. But that made her slept very late, last night..

“Mayu..” I shaked her body to wake her up. “Wakey..”

I honestly, doesn’t have a heart to wake her. But, we will be late if she doesn’t wake up soon. Luckily, she isn’t like me who sleeps like a log and hard to wake up. She open her eyes slowly, and rubbed it with her hands. Kyaa~ it’s very cuteee~ Oh no..my obsession with lolis  appeared again..

“Uhn.. I’m sorry Rena-chan. Suddenly my eyes feels very heavy, and without I realize it.. I fell asleep.” She said while smiled to me. “Okay, let’s go.”

“You aren’t gonna wear those thing first?” I said while pointing at her hands.

“Ah!” She hurriedly wear her red glasses back. “Teehee.. I almost forgot..”

I giggled. “You are still very young but.. you already act like an old man, Mayu~”

“No! Don’t be like that, Rena-chan..” She pouted cutely, that’s why I like to tease her, hehee..

“Yosh..Let’s go inside.”

I bid goodbye to my family driver and help Mayu brought the stuffs which I got from home. I brought a PS4, and some treatment  for my face. Actually, the school rules doesn’t allow the students to bring unnessecary thing to school but who cares? I’m Matsui Rena, if you don’t know.

“KYAAAAAAAAAA~”

I heard some girl loud screaming. What happen to the elegant Akiba girl?

“Ugh, so noisy. What happened?”

Mayu shook her head. “I don’t know.. maybe a celebrity just enrolled here?”

I didn’t care about my surrounding until..

“Whoa, so handsome..”

I just saw a very handsome boy! He’s being chased by some girls. Our eyes accidentally met, and.. gosh.. his eyes are beautiful.

“..chan?”

He is already far from my vision but I’m still stared at him from behind, dreamily.

“Rena-chan!”

What! Ah, it’s just Mayu..

“Ah, I’m sorry Mayu.. Let’s go to the class and put our things first.”

She nodded and carrying the stuffs to our class. Well.. it’s because we are on the same class again..

When we arrived at the class, it’s still quiet, only 5-10 students from 30 students in total. Good, it’ll make things easier. I don’t wanna act too friendly toward some annoying students, it tired me out. Mayu put her bag and I put mine too. We are seatmate, because I just want to protect my little Mayu from any harm and she doesn’t mind it so..

“Let’s go to the hall Rena-chan!” Mayu suddenly said happily. She seems very eager to see the ceremony. Hmm, suspicious.

“Hmm, okay..”

She took my hand and we walked to the main hall. The main hall is far from our class, because it is located near the first year section. To reach it, we must either take a long way at the hallways of the main building or.. with a secret passage.

When we arrived, some students and teacher who has arrived make a way for us to sat on the VVIP seat. I didn’t say or requested anything, and looks… they are doing whatever they wants now. Well, not that I mind that though.

“Rena-chan.. I think I will just sat on the normal seat..” Mayu said.

“NO.”

“But, I’m just a mere maid and have no rights..”

“I said no, Mayu. Isn’t that very clear?”

Seeing my scary expression, Mayu only nodded her head and can’t looks into my eyes. Sigh.. she is still scared of me. “Don’t worry, I’m not mad at you.” I stroke her head gently, earning a cute looks from her. “I can’t mad at you, you’re my bestfriend and my dear sister. So.. don’t ever think of me as your master, alright?”

Mayu nodded again, but now she have a smile plastered on her face. “Un..” Hmm, that’s good. But, there is something that still made me curious.

“Mayu, there is something I want to ask.”

“W-what it is, Rena-chan?”

“Why did you so impatient to watch the ceremony? Are you that excited to watch it? It’s like not your usual self.”

“Eh?!” She stutters and fiddling her fingers. “It’s just.. that i.. no.. ah..eto..”

“Okay..okay.. forget it..”

Gosh, she is still very awkward talking with peoples sometimes. Err, no. She often do that. Sometimes I wonder, if she has a phobia toward the peoples?

The seats are all occupied now, and with that the ceremony began. The MC open the shows. Wow, they even hired the famous actor, Tanaka-san, to be the Emcee. He’s my acquientance, actually. I met him when I attend a welcome party for MatsuiCorp partners. He is funny so maybe it’s the reason he got hired as Emcee.
And now.. it’s the school owner time to give some speech. Wait, I can’t see that Yabuki oldman anywhere..

Tanaka-san spoke cheerfully. “Everyone, because Yabuki-sensei can’t attend and gave his speech today, Ms. Akimoto Manatsu will gladly give her speech instead! Please go ahead, Ms. principal-san!”

Uh. That’s a bad idea, Tanaka-san. Why? Because..

“Congratulations for the students! We all already know Akiba Gakuen has many high class student..  A prestigious, and.. bla bla..blaa..blaa.. ”

She won’t stop talking.

Yawn. The speech is so frigging long! How long it has been? 20 minutes or one hour, maybe? Looks the students are sleeping..

Fortunately, the staff gave her a sign to finish the speech. At first she doesn’t want it, but when some students yelling “Booo. Shut up, you old hag~” Ms. Akimoto hurriedly finish her speech and descend the stage.

Whoa, harsh.

“Okay, let’s start the main show.” The MC said enthustiacally. Wow, it’s strange.The audiences seems very hyped up. Although they are sleeping when the principal gave her speech earlier. “NOW! Please welcome, the most sophicasted and a spectacular girl band. Presented by Akiba High, The Walflower!”

He disappeared as soon the light went off. Huh?
After some seconds the light came back. But, there are 4 girls standing at the big stage already. Whoa, interesting.

“GIVE ME FIVE!” The drum player shouted. And with that, the music started.

The crowd goes wild.

“KYAAAAA~ YUKI-SAMA!”

The girls from below shouted. Uwaah, so noisy!

I glanced at Mayu. I swear, her eyes are sparkling and they’re focused on that long haired drum player. Then she took out a small poster from somewhere and raise it high. The poster have a letter written on it, “YUKIRIN FTW!”. What’s the meaning?

After the intro played, the singer sang her part while plays her guitar. The audiences who is hyped up before, now has jumped in sync. It’s like watching a very popular band concert.

sakura no uta ga machi ni nagare

attoiuma datta

wakare no hi

kousha no kabe no sono katasumi

minna de kossori

yosegaki shita

seifuku wa mou nugunda

haru no kaze ni fukarenagara

donna hana mo yagate wa chitte

atarashii yume wo miru

“Everybody, together!” With a shout from the singer, the audiences are singing along.

tomo yo, omoide yori!

kagayaiteru asu wo shinjiyou

sou, sotsugyou to wa

deguchi janaku iriguchi daro

tomo yo, sorezore no michi

susumu dake da

sayonara wo iu na

mata sugu ni aeru

dakara ima wa haitacchi shiyou

Wow, they’re good. Pretty good. The chemistry between the members are very great. Not to mention their good looks too. But.. my eyes could only focused to someone. That bass player who wears glasses, why did she just standing and jumping from behind the sound?

“AH, YUI-CHAN! MARRY ME!”

“Sayanee, please look at me!”

“Kyaaaa. They’re so cool~”

Geh, stupid fanboy and fangirl..

“Everyone, we are the Walflower! Lets move to the next song!”

And with the command from the lead singer, the band sang two more song.

Their skills and stage act was very good! No wonder, the students love them. I don’t know why, but I can’t take my eyes off from that bass girl. I’m still curious about her. There is something in her, like some hidden charm..  EH, she looked at me. Waaa~ What if she know that I have been staring at her from the start.. Calm down, Rena. It’s not like you love her or anything.. Just ignore her..

After the two song, their performance ended and earning big applause from all of the school resident. Well, it’s a great entertainment, thanks for the performance, Walflower!

END OF RENA POV

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present Time. Yamamoto Music Studio.

Break time.

“Un.. Miyuki?”

The cheerful girl tilted her head. “Yes?”

“Can you let Sayanee off? She can’t concentrate if you hug her like that..”

“Erm.. i’m fine, Yui. I think..” Sayanee who still grip her guitar looked away, trying not to look at her girlfriend breasts. Yep, Miyuki is currently hug her.

“Ah.. I’m sorry Sayaka..”

“Yeah, Miyuki-san.. She’s distracted by your..um.. oppai..” A salty girl beside the leader said.

“Oppai? Mayuyu~ let me touch your oppai~” Yuki trying to grab her girlfriend breasts but the cute girl blushed then smack her head. “Mou~ Meanie..”

“A-are you thirsty, Yukirin? If you want, i could bought you a cold watermelon juice..”

Yuki shook her head and tightened her hug. “No need. Because all I want is Mayu, only you~”

“Geez~ Lame..” Everyone thought.

“So.. what do you think about the song, Jurina?” The leader ignoring her fellow member action and asked the bass player. But, the answer that she expected didn’t come. “Hey, are you listening?”

“Ah-uuum.. Yeah, that’s right. I agree, we should invite her..” Jurina stuttered. She has daydreaming about her past experience, and Yui just asked her out of nowhere. Of course the younger girl would be surprised.

“You aren’t listening to me..”

“Ah, sorry, Yui-han..” Jurina stroke her invisible beard. “The lyrics and music are all good. I think, it’s all great.”

“Okay! Let’s try do it again from the start. Only the bass part.”

Jurina nod, but a certain girl suddenly flashed through her mind. “Wait.. where is Rena-san?”

“Rena-sama have an urgent work things. So she hurriedly went back..” Mayu responded in soft tone. She knows the real reason isn’t that. It was just an excuse by Rena to avoid the geeky and annoying bass player. But Mayu can’t say that to everyone, right?

“Well, must be hard to be a young successor..” Paru said with the following nod from the other girls.

“Hmm.. I can understand that feeling a bit..” Miyuki added, because she is almost in the same boat like Rena. The difference is, Miyuki still have her older brother to take care all of the important business thing, while Rena is the only child of the Matsui’s. “Basically, I only do some small business thing, and my brother handling all the important things. So.. I’m not feel tired at all~”

Everyone nod.

RING.

“Hey, your phone is ringing, Yui..” Paru who hold her girlfriend phone said. “It’s from the neko sensei.”

“You mean Haruna-sensei?” Sayanee asked and only earn a nod from the emotionless girl. “Pick it up, Yui. And with the loudspeaker on, so we can hear too..”

The leader nod and took the phone from Paru. “Hello, what’s wrong, sensei?”

“Ahn~ N-nyannyan.. Not there..”

“H-hello, sensei?”

“W-wasn’t that Yuko-sensei’s voice?” Jurina asked with a surprise expression. While everyone shocked because of the moan. They are all blushed for unknown reason.

The moans stopped. Err no, it’s still can be heard but only a bit.

“Ah, Yui-chan, gomen. I just want to inform you, that the competition got delayed.”

“H-huh? Wh-”

“Okay. See ya at school~”

Tut.tut.

And before Yui could speak, the call has ended by the tall teacher.

“She ended the call just like that?” Yuki said, still embraces Mayu in the sofa. “And what’s with that moans? Geez..”

“Well, it’s her style, Yuki. That ‘Like a boss’ attitude, will never changes..”

Everyone sighed. They all know that the cat-like sensei is currently having a private time with her squirrel and doesn't want to be disturbed.

“Okay, get up you lazy ass! We will do the rehearsal again!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yuuchan~ Wake up~”

“Ngh.. one more minute, Mom..”

Haruna smiled. “Okay, if that’s what you want..” She leaned closer and put her lip on the sleeping girl’s lips. Yuko, feels something sweet on her lips. She opens her eyes only to see Haruna kissing her.

“Mmph!? Nyan?-” She gasped. Not wasting any moment, Haruna slid her tongue and deepening the kiss. “W-wai..mfpfh.”

Haruna retracted the kiss and smile to the surprised girl. “Good morning, honey~”

“Mou~ Nyannyan, don’t just kiss me like that. And..” The squirrel girl looked at the clock. “It’s evening..”

“Yuuchan doesn’t like it?” Haruna pouted. Yuko can see her cat ears, folded down.

“It’s not like that.. I just surprised~”

“Nee~ I’m hungry~”

Yuko then get up. “Okay, I will cook for you!” But the taller girl suddenly pull her wrist making the shorter one fell to Haruna arms.

“No need.” Haruna shook her head and hovered above Yuko’s body. Eyes filled with lust. “Because I’ll have Yuuchan as my delicious meal.”

“EEH?! Again?!!”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REPLIES~

@korisu29 : Thank you very much!

@Renshu : Glad you like it! It’s because I’m not good with the drama one, lol. Terima kasih banyak~

@Raizel : Yo, my friend! Stay tune, I’ll try to update as soon as possible. You know, the exams slowly killing me…

@arawche079 : Well, because for Haruna, Yuko is everything! Thank you~

@Kirozoro : Banzai! Let’s just wait~

@Hikachi_jayne : Right? The people in the school all unique of course~

@JoeYee : I love the kojiyuu part too, lol. Thank you for reading~

@Haruko : And nobody can resist Yuko cuteness~

@kurogumi : Yes~ She doesn’t know that~

@blackcold : I’ll try to update asap~

@gek geki : Geki-san, thanks for reading~

@yurin : Woaah, yurin-san~ I love your fic! Please make it Natsu x Madoka in the end~

@KashiwagiRena : Here’s your update~

@Narukami : Yesh, Jurina is perfect! That’s why she always chased by some girls~ Well, she still doesn’t know yet..

@Shanju : Yoi~ I’m Indonesian too~ Well, maybe I know you? Who knows~

@junrena : Thanks for reading~ Please enjoy the chapter~

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
You are so mean gilang..
I want more kojiyuu >.<
Wow. Iam indonesian too..
Salam kenall  :)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Kojiyuuu!!!!!!!argh!!!!!!!  :banghead:

Come on,those two are such good influence with minors.....

I can't stop grinning while reading this....

More kojiyuu.....

Yes author-san I agree with you!!!

Thanks for update...

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
wow that smexy time with kojiyuu.. ohh!! but what happen with miyuki when she meets jurina again?

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Don't worry brother I'm  always stay tune.. ;)
I don't know that you have exam.. Sorry for rushing :cry:
This new update really make me laugh..
Seeing jurina become statue, and rena who slowly give attention too jurina.. :inlove:
And kojiyuu moment..
I hope to see more wmatsui.. :love:
Until then please take your time.. :twothumbs

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Aree.. Jurina sure is popular there  :lol:

Why did Rena leave so early  :smhid

Lol Miyuki tried to to "rape" Jurina before  XD

Can't wait for your next update  :fap
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Jurina is famous and handsome as usual

Rena are u attach to Jurina too? *eyes brown wiggles*

update soon     

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Wowow. Another update.
There is definitely an attraction between the WMatsui.  :shy2:
Awww, Mayu why you so shy?xD
The Kojiyuu part was good too. Hoping that you'll write more about them.
Thank you for the update. :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Azusa

thanks for your update ...
please update soon ...  :mon innocent:

Offline Narukami

That was fast the ex bass member just quit 1 hour ago and then they found a replacement :cool1:
Amazing jurina past the National exam and special admission test and finished all the test in 5 minutes WTF :shock:
LOL yuki only got six questions right in sixty questions that always happen when you don't study :bigdeal:
Rena ace all the test but she can't beat mayu but her weakness is sport :ding:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
An update~
Yeaay~
This fic is great><
Poor Jurina~
It was your face fault, i guess XD
Cant stop laughing in the 'bickering' and 'ritual' part XD
They are crazy XD XD
I need the next update, author-san~
Update soon><
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
Yo yo yo~ It's me~ It's been months since my last update. I kinda stuck with holiday~
So without further ado, please enjoy the short update 8)2

Note : Now, i'm busy preparing for the college but... i'll try to update asap!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4A

It’s a fine morning in Akiba High.. Where the highschool chatting happily with their friends, play a prank between themself, well, that's youth~ But! What's wrong with that spoiled princess?

Rena POV

UGH! That Matsui Jurina is really annoying. How could she doesn’t recognize me? I am fabulous and famous! Grr.. And she just left me like that! How dare you, Matsui!

…Wait, I am a Matsui, too. Err.. i mean the family of her which aren’t related to my family. The other Matsui who have the same family name, Matsui, but not related to our Matsui company. Woaah, Matsuiception! Ugh, I’m not even understand what I just said…

But keep calm, because..

Today, I’m gonna do my revenge!

GYAHAHAHAHA~

“R-rena-chan, you okay?”

“Uhn.. Yeah. Why?”

“Your laugh is kinda c-creepy..  and your face is s-scary.. I thought you just ate a poisonous food..”

I quickly grab a mirror to check on my face. Well, I kinda have that maniac vibes..

“It’s must be your imagination.” I put the mirror back to the bag and said nonchalantly.

Mayu nod. “Y-yeah, that’s must be it..”

Talking about that Matsui, I just remember her band. The Walflower. I heard they had a competition two days ago? Hmm with that astonishing skill of them, the number one place is not a dream anymore. I am sure of it. And that girl skill will surely help them to win the trophy. She is a pro and.. her action is mysterious. It makes me want to know more about her and the reason she wears that weird glasses.. Wait, she is the enemy! You can’t sympathize her! And the most important thing, she doesn’t have a cute face!

“Uh.. are you sure you’re alright, Rena-chan?”

“Of course! Looks, I’m okay.” I said while stretches my body. “I am ninety nine percent sane.”

“If you say so..”

“Ah, I want to ask you.”

“Hmm?”

“Are your girlfriend and her fellow members won?”

“You mean the band competition? You didn’t hear? It got postponed..”

“Oh is that so?”

RING.

The bell rang and the teacher came. I check the schedule, and.. it’s the Biology class. That’s mean..

“Good morning, Yuko-sensei!”

“Yo~ Please sit down~”

The cheerful squirrel will teaching about human body again. I took out my book and opens it while Mayu.. hmm. Is she sick? Her face is turning red and.. it happens whenever she sees Yuko-sensei face. That perverted Kashiwagi! She definitely bring bad influences to the innocent Mayu.. I just can sense it.

After the greeting, the squirrel teacher do the roll call as usual.

“Shimazaki Haruka? Is Shimazaki-san absent?”

Ah, I don’t see Paru anywhere. That expressionless girl was never came late, it’s new.

“Here!”

The door opened. Two girl appears in front of the blackboard. It's her. The salty girl has arrived. But with a girl carrying Paru in arms. Ah, it’s the leader of the Light Music club. Yokoyama's daughter. Yuko-sensei surprised, so do the students. Maybe they don’t expecting a frail looking girl to carry the saltiest person in the entire school, like a boss.

“Yui-chan? What happened?” 

Paru spoke while stroke her bandaged legs. “Well.. I got a horrible accident this morning..”

“She just slipped in the bathroom, sensei.”

“YUI!” Paru glared at the leader while blushing embarrasedly. It’s a very odd view, because she normally will put her emotionless face which is very saaalty.. 

“What? I just say the truth.” Yui-san said nonchalantly. “And.. don’t forget that you makes me late too.”

“W-what?! It’s not my fault. I-i didn’t even ask for you help! Put me down, now!”

The band leader chuckled. “Aww.. Don’t be angry, hime~ I’m very very honored to carry you in my lowly arms.” And she kissed Paru’s forehead which made the latter face turning red.

Whoa. Are they seeing each oher? Because they give a love vibe, meh.

“…”

“Kyaa~ Yui-sama is so cool~”

“They’re so cute~ I ship!”

“Ahem.. “ Yuko-sensei clears her throat to stop the madness. “Can you walk, Shimazaki-chan?”

Paru signaled Yui-san to put her down. The taller one put her carefully as if she will broke that easy. “I think, I can..”

Then the salt girl walk carefully to her seat but she almost fell, and seeing this Yui-san hurriedly help her lover. “Don’t say anything and let me.” She put her hands on Paru’s waist and escort her to the seat.

“Thank you, Yui..” It’s not clear but I can hear Paru muttered something to Yui-san after she sat on the seat.

“Don’t force yourself too much, okay?”

“Geez, I know it already!”

Yui-san smiled. “Ah, I must go now! Now be a good girl, ne~” She pat Paru’s head gently and walks toward the exit.

“Sensei, please take care of Haruka for me!”  Before the sensei could replied, she already vanished. Some students laugh, while other squeals because of the band leader gentlemanness.

Yuko-sensei smiled.“She never changes..” She took out the glasses and wear it. ”Okay! Open your book now~”

“Hai!”

The squeals stopped and students went back to their duty as student. To seek knowledge.

Geez, Paru must be very lucky..

“It must be nice to have a person who always pay attention to you..”

“You say something, Rena-chan?”

I quickly shook my head. “Not at all, Mayu..”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

YES! It’s lunch time! I gotta hurry and do the plans~

“Rena-chan, want to have lunch with us?” Mayu suddenly asked.

“Us?”

“Yeah, me and Yukirin.”

“Sorry, I got something to do..”

“Ah, that’s too bad. Jurina-chan and the fellow member are there too.. ”

AH! What a coincidence!

“Wait! I think I will join you guys.” I quickly grab Mayu’s hand ignoring the confused stare from her.

“Uh, didn’t you say you have something to do?”

I quickly shook my head. “No, so let’s go~”

“Y-yes..”

We walked to the cafeteria. Mayu bought her favorite foods while me, I just ordered any food because I have a plan with it. And it’s evil enough, hohoho~

Not far from where we stand, I could see Kashiwagi and her bandmates. Including the other Matsui. Kehehe~

“Mayuyu~ Here~”

As soon as Mayu sit beside her lover, I walked toward the Matsui. When I’m not too far from her, I accidentally slipped and throw my foods to her direction. Oops, my bad.

Well, not really. It was intentional, actually~

SPLASH.

“Jurina-san, I’m sorr-“

“HEY! Who throw the foods?!”

A big guy who happened to hit by my food shouted angrily. Yabai! How can that girl dodge my surprise attack! Is she a ninja?!

“Is that you?” The big guy pointed toward my direction. “Take this!” Then he throw a bowl of ramen to my direction. OH NO. I can’t do anything so i closed my eyes and bracing for the flying ramen impact..

SPLASH.

Weird. I didn’t feel anything.

“HEY! What are you doing, Gorilla?!”

Lucky! The ramen doesn’t hit me. It went to the poor guy head behind me. Oh no, he pointed his food toward the big guy direction. A moment later he launched the food toward the gorilla guy but he dodge it, maybe due to the ability of a gorilla that he have. And the foods hit another innocent victim.

“Whoops..”

“YOU! HOW DARE YOU! DIE DIE DIE!” The last victim went nuts, because of the hit he received, maybe. Then he throw all of the foods in the table everywhere. The flying foods can be seen everywhere, and the students got hit one by one. Uh oh, this is not what I want..

SPLAT.

“Take this!” A girl whose make up ruined by a random flying soup, throw some of her hamburger with no sense of direction. It hit a poor guy who just chew his food.

The guy got angry and retaliate.“Take that!” The foods fly to the other side of the cafeteria, hitting a student who just passed by. The students went nuts again. It triggered them to join the wars, they think it’s fun, maybe.

“THIS. IS. WAR!”

SPLOSH.

“Hahaha! Taste that!”

SPLAT.

“Gyayayayayyaa~”

SWOOSH. SPLASH. BOOM. SWISH.

“Gaaaah!”

A CHAOS!

It getting dangerous here! I must run from this battleground if I want to live a happy life. But, I’m not good with dodging and running. Aaah! What should I do? And where the hell is Mayu?

HEELLPPPPPPPP!

“Let’s get out from here, Rena-san!”

Before I can react to the voice, a strong grip drags me to the cafeteria backdoor. I can’t help but to follow it. As soon as we reached the safe zone, I looked toward my savior. And it made me very surprised. You know what, it’s her!

“Ah~ that was dangerous..” She wiped her sweaty forehead. “It's my first time seeing a real food wars. I thought it was only happened in the movies..”

“…”

“You okay, Rena-san? I saw you daydreaming earlier.”

“Uh..”

She adjusted her glasses and come near me. “You shouldn’t do that or the flying foods will ruin your cute face.”

What? Did she aware of what she just said? Isn’t that considered as a flattery? And surprisingly, it makes my face turned red. NO! Get a hold of yourself, Rena! There’s no way a nerd like her made me blushing..

“I think you should go to infirmary, I’m afraid you got a fever.” She placed her hand to my forehead. Uh, I think my face turning red again. “Your forehead is a bit warmer than mine.”

I quickly toss her hand aside and shook my head. “No! I’m okay! Don’t touch me, idiot.”

With that, I hurriedly run to the class leaving her dumbfounded. My plan had failed! Geez, you are a tough enemy, Matsui Jurina!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is she gonna do in the shopping district? Hm.. I know this place. The area is my family property, too.

Ah, it seems she will visit a store. Hmm, the sign says, what is it.. I can’t see the sign! But, she is definitely working part-time there..

Huh? What? No! I-it’s not like I stalked her! It just happened that I saw her after school, and accidentally follow her. Y-yeah that’s it. Argh, fine! I kinda s-stalks her.. But… It’s not like I have any interest on her, okay? Ah, she glanced around. Don’t worry, she can’t see me because my car is far enough to be seen. And after that, she enter the bar from its backdoor.

“Stop here.” With my command, the car stopped and I quickly step out. “There’s an important matter. You, go home.”

“But, Rena-sama-“

I closed the door and began running. “See ya~”

Now, what’s the name of the store? Ah, must wear my glasses and mask first. You know, it’s hard to be a famous people. Hoho~

My disguise done, so let’s go.

It’s my first time loitering around here by myself, and it’s actually fun! Seeing every kind of store and people never got me bored. I walked around for five minutes in the shopping district, but suddenly, a sign with a handsome boy holding a beer on it, catches my attention. It says, ‘Takahashi’. Hmm, where did I ever see that guy? It’s familiar. Ah whatever, let’s get in!

“Welcome~”

As soon as the door opened, I was greeted by the clanking sound from kitchen, and the sound of people chattering. A typical local bar in those dramas. It’s called Izakaya, I think. I often heard that izakaya is a place for salaryman to let loose after work. But.. I didn’t know that there are so many girls in this store!

“A table for one, please.” I said and pull out my mask. But still wears my thick glasses.

The waitress suddenly jolted. As if she just saw a ghost. “R-rena-sama?!”

Dang. She saw through my disguise! It will be a problem in this crowded place.

“Sshhh, be quiet.” I signaled her to shut her mouth.

‘Or else, Jurina will knows that I’m here!’

But, I can’t say that to her, can i? “I just want to check the shops around here. Please don’t make a fuss about it..”

“Yes. I’m sorry..” She looked at the ground as if it’s the most interesting thing in the world.

I smiled, her reaction is cute. “So, is there any seat left?”

“Ah yes. This way, Rena-sama.” She guided me to a vacant seat beside a pair of highschool girl. “What will you have?”

I look at the menu which placed a bit high on the wall. “Ah, i always want to try Yakitori. Wait, Kaarage too! And this..  and that..”

The waitress chuckled. What? Am I that funny? “You want everything on the list? Okay..” She scribbed some words on her paper. “And the drink?”

I looked at the menu again. Beer? Sake? Are these girls drink that? Ah, they have some juices and latte, too. Great. But no, I won’t order that.

“Do you guys have Melon Parfait?”

“It’s not on the menu, Rena-sama..” I feel down after she said that. Noticing the frown in my face, she whispers to me. “But, don’t worry. It’s on the Chef’s special actually, in case of something like this happen.”

“You guys are the best!”

“Please wait for your order~” She went to the kitchen to meet the chef. I can see the not so tall woman talks to the waitress. Her expression shocked at first but then she laughed while glancing at me. Then, she doing her job again while the waitress back to ask the order of the customers.

This shop gives some warm atmosphere. It give a friendly vibes, somehow. The interior is simple, not old fashioned and could made the customers feels cozy. Ah, I will recommend this place to my father. Nevermind.. he doesn’t even want to know. He only care about work and money. Geez.. what am i? Some drunken old men who complaining about how unfair the world is?

Anyways, where is that girl? I better watch out, if I don’t wanna get caught by her. What if she suddenly appear? I don’t even know if she were a ninja or just an ordinary high school girl.

“Excuse me..” I heard a high school girl spoke to the waitress named Atsuko. Well, the nametag says that.

“What can I do, miss?”

“Um.. is the guy on the sign working here, too?”

Atsuko smiled. “Yes.” Hearing that, the highschool girl seems very happy. “But.. only four days a week. Unfortunately, he didn’t come to work today.”

“Can I know what days he will be working here?”

“Sorry.. I don’t know too. He is busy with the college, so his working shift isn’t very clear.”

So, that’s it.. A very good marketing strategy, using a handsome worker to attract young lady and such. Maybe our Corporation should use handsome man and sexy lady to promote the company.  I was kept thinking about the strategy for the family business and not noticing that a girl who carry a tray of foods is already beside me.

“Here is your order, Miss.”

“Ah, thanks.” I quickly looks up. Ah, it’s must be my imagination. There’s no way she will be here. Okay, look up once more, Rena..
Yabai, it’s really her! I didn’t know she work here! The newspaper club leader, Furukawa! What is she doing here?

The young waitress put my order one by one, from the kaarage to Melon Parfait. “You sure eat a lot, Miss.” I only nodded  and shows a little smile. Then she suddenly shows her annoying grin. “You are Matsui Rena, right?”

WHAA?! She still recognize me in my disguise?!

“W-what? Sorry, but you got the wrong person..”

“Really?” She squints her eyes.

“Y-yeah, we never met before, Furukawa-san..”

She chuckled. “See.. you know my name! Eventhough I didn’t wear the nametag today.”

“What? No! Of course I saw it written on your nameta-” Huh, she doesn’t wear it?! Great, I’m done for. “Fine, I can’t fool you..”

“Hoho, I can tell it is you just from a quick glance~” Tsk, this bigmouthed girl. “Soo~ What brings you to our plain looking shop, Rena-sama?” She playfully asks me.

“I’m stalking the nerd from first year.”

You really think I will say that, huh?! Noo way~ “Just checking the business.” I managed to reply with a flat tone while trying a bite of Yakitori. Uwaa, this is so good~

Furukawa smiled. “Are you sure don’t following anyone to here?”

I nearly choked. It was a bullseye. “Of course not, why would I do that?” This girl dangerous! A bit of slips off, and she will write about me being a stalker of Matsui Jurina The nerd. “Honestly speaking, what are you doing here, Furukawa? I thought you were the lazy and annoying kind of girl.”

“That’s very cruel, Rena-chan~” She looks around and smiled. “I kinda bored and lonely at home. I always wanting to try something new. So here I am, serving foods, from the kitchen of course. Interact with peoples though I’m not really good at it..”

So she have this side too. I let her speaks again as I taste some Melon Parfait. Uhhh, delicious~ I am rude, right? Well it can’t helped since this parfait is too good..

“And it somewhat makes me feel happy to see people satisfied with the food in here.” One moment later and she changed expression to the annoying happy face. “ And.. One of the best thing is… I got a new friend! She is a fellow idol otaku, too!”

Yeah, I heard Furukawa is some kind of idol maniacs. So, people called them otaku..

“Umm, congratulation.. I guess.”

“Wait, I will introduce you to her. I’m sure you will like her. I’ll be back.” She vanished before I can reply. Furukawa sure have another talent beside writing gossip and made people felt annoyed. After some minutes, she’s back. With a girl wearing glasses behind her.

That’s it. Furukawa Airi, you are an idiot. Thank you. Very very much.

“Matsui Rena-chan, please meet my new friend, Matsui Jurina!”
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:14:17 PM by gilangfajri »

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Iroppoi Jirettai