JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Te wo Nigitte Arukitai

Author Topic: [2013.01.02] Kashiwagi Yuki - 1st Concert DVD/BD "Netemosametemo Yukirin World"  (Read 11273 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Yukirin's first solo concert will be released on DVD and Bluray on 2nd January!

DVD 4,990 Yen
Bluray 5,990 Yen

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/2018002/full/
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2012/10/23/kiji/K20121023004389890.html

The concert itself was held on July 13th 2012 at Nakano Sun Plaza to 2000 people.

The full setlist of the concert is below, with the original artist in brackets.

01. Kakkowarui I Love You! (French Kiss)
02. Aru Aki no hi no Koto (French Kiss)
03. BINGO! (AKB48)
04. Sora mo Toberu Hazu (Spitz)
05. Chocotto LOVE (Pucchimoni)
06. Momoiro Kataomoi (Matsuura Aya)
07. Nagisa no Balcony (Matsuda Seiko)
08. Sekai no Namida (French Kiss)
09. Chinmoku (French Kiss/solo)
10. Rainy Day (French Kiss)
11. Kanzanbai (French Kiss/solo)
12. Yokaze no Shiwaza (AKB48/solo)
13. Flying Get (AKB48)
14. If (French Kiss)

Encore:
15. Dragon Fruit no Tobegoro (French Kiss)

Performed with French Kiss:
16. Saisho no Mail (French Kiss)
17. Romance Privacy (French Kiss)

Yukirin played the piano during the performance of [Sekai no Namida].

The DVD/Bluray will come with 1 of 9 bonus photos.
I assume these are the photos:

Chihiro

Offline les18

• Member+
  • ♥♥♥Yukirin is love and divine♥♥♥
this is a must-have DVD O0 O0 O0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
This release is a massive kick in the faces of Akicha and Mocchi  :nervous
Yes, French Kiss already is the Yukirin show, but still...

Anyway, YES! Blu-ray!! Yuki vocals!!!  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

edit:

I immediately thought of this outfit:

edit:

Now up for order at CDJapan
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:50:12 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Cover?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Kashiwagi Yuki performing Matsuura Aya's Momoiro Kataomoi!

Download

Like:
- Live vocals!
- Live band! (I think the bass player was in Otsuka Ai's band?!)
- A proper stage outfit

Don't like:
- Yuki is too level-headed for the song
- Vocals don't really fit the song
- Whole thing felt a bit awkward

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
I like Yuki's performance personally but that band's rendition of the song was.... not good. At alllllllll. :nervous

Quite excited for this release. :thumbup

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Promo vid posted today at the Official AKB48 youtube channel

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
^ Woah! This looks/sounds really good. The last preview killed my excitement in the release by sounding bad but this re-ignited my interest. I particularly like the clips of Kazenbai, as I love that song, and that style is where she shines  :)

Chihiro

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
The last preview killed my excitement in the release by sounding bad but this re-ignited my interest.
I particularly like the clips of Kazenbai, as I love that song, and that style is where she shines  :)

This x2. The slow ballads and even the little piano preview sounded great.

However, I'm not quite convinced yet by the other performances... The voice, the dancing, the expressions... It feels a bit awkward to me.
Idk, I guess I'll have to see the whole thing before I can really make up my mind, but I'm not really blown away by what I've seen so far  :oops:

Offline les18

• Member+
  • ♥♥♥Yukirin is love and divine♥♥♥
the trailer is so great especially the piano portion, i'm planning to pre-order this DVD before the year ends.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Truly the voice of an angel :heart:

Flying Get is not an easy song to sing live yet Yukirin managed to make it sound so good. There is nothing for me to pick on in terms of singing. Some of the costumes however... :doh: Was she channelling Takamina with that giant ribbon on her head? And during a bittersweet song like Kazanbai, no less :sweatdrop:

Anyway, I'm even more pumped up for the DVD release after watching this trailer. January, come quick!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Some of the costumes however... :doh:

To me, Yuki doesn't have a clear image yet as a solo artist. Yes, she is a great idol, but what kind of solo artist will she be? Will she be like Otsuka Ai (wacky rock with emotional piano ballads) or like Matsuura Aya (idol choreography, etc) or something else entirely?

As much as I like Yuki, when you line her up against AKB48's top members she is a bit bland. Even the other girls make fun of it (AKBingo fashion episodes, etc), so I think it's something she (and the management) realize. She doesn't have the superstar aura someone like Goto Maki had when she was debuting solo.

With that in mind I think the outrageous costumes are to boost her stage presence a bit more; to truly give her that solo artist status when she is on stage. Even so, I think it's a mistake. Most of them look ridiculous and they distract rather than add to the experience of Yuki's performance.

Personally, I think she should just focus on slow paced songs. I mean, I understand why AKB48's hit singles and French Kiss songs are included, but if they truly want to set her up for a long term solo career then I feel she should play her strengths. The Kazenbai clip in the preview is leagues above anything else they showed. In other words, go for a Matsushita Nao (slow, piano, classy) image rather than the grown up eternal idol.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:27:05 AM by SomethingWild »

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
Digest Video for Kashiwagi Yuki’s Solo Live DVD/Blu-ray Revealed

As announced earlier, AKB48 member Kashiwagi Yuki will release a DVD/Blu-ray for her first solo live
titled “1st Solo Live ~Nete mo Samete mo Yukirin World~“ on January 2, 2013.

This live was held to commemorate her second photobook “Yu, Yu, Yukirin…” (released on April 19th),
and 2,000 fans, who were chosen from a lottery out of over 50,000 applicants, were invited to the live.

Kashiwagi commented, “My first solo live. I produced many part of it putting all my heart into it, so
please check it out.”

Check out the digest video for the upcoming live DVD/Blu-ray below.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/12/digest-video-for-kashiwagi-yukis-solo-live-dvdblu-ray-revealed/

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Sillythings found this (reup to imgur)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Flying Get + Band Intro

[LIVE]柏木由紀 - flyget solo ver 柏木由紀1st Solo Live—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Yukirin sounds SO GOOD! Her voice is steady and powerful despite moving around so much :inlove:
And that smooth transition from the band intro to the song? AWESOME! Her chemistry with the band seems pretty good here :thumbup

This has got to be my favourite version of Flying Get. Gonna be looping this till the DVD arrives :twothumbs

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Tracks 9 to 13 of the DVD:
09. Chinmoku
10. Rainy day
11. Kazanbai
12. Yokaze no shiwaza
13. Flying Get

柏木由紀 1st Solo Live 09-13—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Yukirin has the voice of an angel :heart:

I also love the band's work on Rainy day's intro. The keyboard was lovely to begin with then in came the drums before transiting to let the violin take centerstage. Simply magical. But if I had a choice, I would remove that joke of a giant ribbon from Yukirin's head. What was the stylist thinking? That's not the way to make her stand out, especially during the slow songs :doh:

Anyway, Yukirin's still a looker so I can try to ignore the cringeworthy costumes :nervous Eagerly waiting for my copy of the DVD! XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Finally finished watching this. It was definitely a lot better than I initially thought after seeing the preview/Momoiro clip.

The concert feels a bit like a pilot. I can recognize elements from various solo artists:
- When Goto Maki first had a solo concert she had to sing super happy songs which didn't exactly suit her and it's the same with Yuki
- Otsuka Ai also uses a live band and has some crazy costumes from time to time. In fact, some of these band members are from Otsuka's band.

So yeah, I think they just let her do a wide variety of stuff to see what works well and what doesn't.

They obviously invested a lot in this concert. The stage looked awesome. I felt that the band was pretty decent, even though there wasn't much chemistry between them and Yuki. They're all pro musicians so they play their parts, but it lacks a bit of passion every now and then.

Definitely a good start and if she can keep progressing I think she actually has a very promising career as a solo artist post-AKB.

Two more things:
- Akicha looked crazy hot in that shirt
- The absolute best bit of music in this concert was the 8-bit/Kirby soundtrack-esque version of Shonichi during the VTR.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Te wo Nigitte Arukitai