JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Come Back Home

Author Topic: [News] hANGRY & ANGRY at LIVE CIRCUIT 2010 "Sadistic Dance" (1/30 - 2/13)  (Read 37328 times)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
Re: [News] hANGRY & ANGRY at LIVE CIRCUIT 2010 "Sadistic Dance" (1/30 - 2/13)
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2010, 05:15:41 PM »
just when i was losing hope, i saw Dangry looking for a trashcan outside Nagoya Station, i asked him to give Rika and Yossy my card and i gave him OTLL's demo CD, I broke down and cried in front of him and I hugged him (he was kinda awkward about it but meh)
Who's Dangry? :ph43r:

And thanks for the reports! =D

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »
I'm new to this forum, but I've been a Yossy fan a long time.  I really admire you Tru!!! I hope to see Hangry and Angry live sometimes. to be close to Yossy.. I would die with happiness....
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2010, 05:40:08 PM »
i tried to talk to bald man to apologize for last time and he totally dissed me...
I thought you already knew that all bald men are evil...

just when i was losing hope, i saw Dangry looking for a trashcan outside Nagoya Station, i asked him to give Rika and Yossy my card and i gave him OTLL's demo CD, I broke down and cried in front of him and I hugged him (he was kinda awkward about it but meh)
Awwwww... OTLL will be opening for H&A in no time, yo! :yep:

I'm new to this forum, but I've been a Yossy fan a long time.
Welcome to JPH!P, yossierocks! I hope you enjoy the forum :)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2010, 07:13:13 PM »
Who's Dangry? :ph43r:

Daniel Merlot.  The guy with the unusual hat.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2010, 10:18:21 PM »
And for the record, Kimuuu and I compared notes and we think bald guy is their manager.  We saw him at CJE and I think he's in the Taiwan rehearsal vids.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2010, 04:40:40 AM »
lol dangry:

pre-show highlight: it was so cold, i walked around and waited outside for 3 hours

post show highlight: left venue really mad and early... i tried to talk to bald man to apologize for last time and he totally dissed me... so much for being civil...

I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU TRU!! WERD YOU DID IT!! SRSLY CANNOT DESCRIBE...............

LMFAO! WHATCHANCE! FATE YOU DID IT!!! FORCED YOUR HAND!!  :jphip:

I WANT an OTLL autographed CD  :fap

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2010, 06:08:38 AM »
pre-show highlight: it was so cold, i walked around and waited outside for 3 hours

post show highlight: left venue really mad and early... i tried to talk to bald man to apologize for last time and he totally dissed me... so much for being civil...

That bold man needs to get a chill pill, seriously  :angry:
Like little tru would ever cause any trouble... *or maybe with her stalkerish ways...* xD

BUT WOOOOOO!!!! At least you got your stuff over, tru.... awwww, you're such a darling *squishes*
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!  8)
YOU'VE TOTALLY LIVED IT UP!!!!!!

:otomerika: :yossi:

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2010, 08:45:32 AM »
Ah you win some, you lose some tru!
BUT your winnings are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy epic!!!
GOOD JOB :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2010, 09:32:54 AM »
THEIR FACES READ "WE MET TRU!!!"

:pimp:

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2010, 03:26:44 PM »
Another audio of yesterdays show, better quality.
File is exact same length as the other one but it's definitely a different recorder.

hANGRY & ANGRY - Nagoya, The Bottom Line 2010.02.13
http://www.mediafire.com/?nunnnmojyg2

And introducing Gacharic Spin an hour earlier...
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmzjoimymjo
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2010, 11:32:24 AM »
YES!!!

I got an email from the Japanese fan whom we met at Sakura Con and Anime Expo AND Chibi Japan Expo - THAT SHE MET TRU!! in Nagoya :D

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2010, 12:44:46 AM »
lol

yeah, SHE GAVE ME A FREE TICKET!!!

send her my huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggz daigong!

bald man haunts me... TT_TT

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2010, 05:23:28 AM »
lol

yeah, SHE GAVE ME A FREE TICKET!!!

send her my huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggz daigong!

bald man haunts me... TT_TT

Widening your connections tru, yeaaaaah!  :twothumbs

And don't let baldy get to you! You're tru, the 1444 Hopeful - as long as you got that in your head, nothing ought to stop you from making destiny with IshiYoshi! <3333

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2010, 10:05:03 AM »
We'll protect your from the bald man next time tru!!!!!!

haha. she is really really awesome.

I showed her a TsunkuFlowers.GIF pic I was gonna give Tsunku and she was like "daigong, daigong" and smacks me. XD

ISHIYOSHI FOR LIFE!!!

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2010, 10:33:40 AM »
Sighhhh. 

I really did not want to post this but to me this is such an obvious elephant in the living room:
I don't see anything that indicates bald manager guy wasn't doing his job, which is to put the concerns and safety of the artists first and foremost.

If I had been in his position, I'd behave the same way.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »
Sighhhh. 

I really did not want to post this but to me this is such an obvious elephant in the living room:
I don't see anything that indicates bald manager guy wasn't doing his job, which is to put the concerns and safety of the artists first and foremost.

If I had been in his position, I'd behave the same way.

Sure we know it's his job - but we also know tru and her intentions. She's worked so hard all these years being a super badass IshiYoshi believer - I wholeheartedly support her going to whatever lengths to experience as much IshiYoshiness as she can with this rare chance she's scored. She's not just going to sit back and be another obedient Japanese wota. She's going to make things happen (already has, I correct myself  :lol:).

AND not to mention, baldy could've at least done his job in a more 'gentle' manner... what tru told me gave me the impression that he was terrorising her. T___T

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2010, 04:55:02 PM »
Sure we know it's his job - but we also know tru and her intentions. She's worked so hard all these years being a super badass IshiYoshi believer - I wholeheartedly support her going to whatever lengths to experience as much IshiYoshiness as she can with this rare chance she's scored. She's not just going to sit back and be another obedient Japanese wota. She's going to make things happen (already has, I correct myself  :lol:).

AND not to mention, baldy could've at least done his job in a more 'gentle' manner... what tru told me gave me the impression that he was terrorising her. T___T

No, he doesn't have to be "gentle".  Security is a serious matter.  Tru was caught in an unauthorized place and chased their van.   I'm sure if he had known her identity, he would've reported her to the real authorities.  

And Yossy didn't call him because she thought it was an opportunity to meet a fan.  So don't turn it around and try to cast him as a bad guy when someone exhibits behavior that is consider potentially threatening from their perspective.

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2010, 07:11:55 PM »
No, he doesn't have to be "gentle".  Security is a serious matter.  Tru was caught in an unauthorized place and chased their van.   I'm sure if he had known her identity, he would've reported her to the real authorities.  

And Yossy didn't call him because she thought it was an opportunity to meet a fan.  So don't turn it around and try to cast him as a bad guy when someone exhibits behavior that is consider potentially threatening from their perspective.

Well there you go. Tru really is a picture of youth and passion, isn't she? I told her she was being risky but doesn't seem to really faze her much. xD She appears too caught up in it all to play it safe and obey rules.

I know it's the right thing to say - NO, TRU, NO... but not like she's gonna listen to any of that. So I'm just going to sit down and cheer for her. Stupid and dangerous, yes, but honestly, I feel inspired by her stories. I'm the type of person who would never venture off the path, do things out of line. Probably why my life can get rather uneventful ^___^ I do think  life is too short to spend it being docile 24/7... a bit of craziness every now and then should be good for the soul. Though I know that what tru's allowed to happen is very irresponsible and all that, but I can't help but follow along and feel the excitement!!!!

What am I talking about... aahhh, we were talking about baldy's job. I haven't casted him as a 'bad' guy - of course he's got to do his job - but the main point is I was hoping he wouldn't spoil tru's time is all. Seemed like he had crawled into her subconscious for a bit.  :)

Oh, and this is a REALLY BIG KID talking. If you find what I've written really distasteful or insulting, please don't mind me. My brain has not completely developed yet. I have another 4 years until it does. Hopefully.

:otomerika: :yossi:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2010, 02:49:38 AM »
i was really trying not to post since i was saving my post count for my fic... but oh well...

of course i know he was doing his job... and mad respects for that too...

i sure was afraid of him because i knew he CAN report me to the police, restrict me from entering the shows or maybe even try to get me blacklisted from entering this country or any 1444 related event anywhere...

truth be told, this isn't the first time i've tried to get backstage to meet my favorite artists... but the other times were different... those were rock artists... when they see me doing mad crazy shit to see them, they let me in... they tell the crew it's cool...

...but these are pop idols/talents we are talking about... they follow choreography and stay on stage during performances... and they've been around this long because they have stayed out of trouble and stayed in line... that's mighty cool with me... it's something i think many of us respect about them...

that's why i tried to apologize to him in the nagoya show... because i KNOW i overstepped the line... this is japan and more often than not, people follow the rules... somebody has probably tried to do what i did...maybe with darker intentions than passing a card... like those mythological bathroom pics from 2001

he did what he had to do... and it sure was scary... scary because i knew the possible repercussions and i also knew that i would actually stick around to face them if i had to (being all proud with a 'stand my ground' attitude [ei. actually sticking around after yossy saw me])

he isn't a bad guy... being a man in a position of authority, i guess i do tend to dislike him... but i'd rather that he did what he did than let every other person do what i did

i hope that i don't get judged on the basis of this incident... i'm not that regular a rule-breaker but i do take the risks when i see the golden opportunity... that was probably the last time i can do any of that.. i gave so much to get the chance... and really, i don't regret what i did...

kids, don't show up for shows 3 hours before opening time... it's hard to burn time doing the legal things while trying to save money... and you'd still end up as the last person to get in

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2010, 05:28:59 AM »
i hope that i don't get judged on the basis of this incident... i'm not that regular a rule-breaker but i do take the risks when i see the golden opportunity... that was probably the last time i can do any of that.. i gave so much to get the chance... and really, i don't regret what i did...

I certainly didn't judge you tru - it's just Linna's post made me think a bit and I tried to write with a bit more perspective.

What you did was hella risky and stuff, but I'm glad you got something out of it (as the rest of us).

^___^

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Come Back Home