JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - She Is Back

Author Topic: H!P Author/Reader Intro Thread  (Read 97183 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: H!P Author/Reader Intro Thread
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2011, 05:08:09 AM »
I think that is a great idea, oh well maybe force a lot to write :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2011, 05:09:26 AM »
I would like to sign up, but I bruise easily. :lol: :lol:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2011, 08:09:02 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

So if you need a good swift kick of a reminder once in a while, I will be happy to provide that service.
I'll probably have to sign up for this too :lol:

Oh, you live in AUSTRALIA. Why'd you come live here on this boring craphole of a barren land? (I do love my country, don't have me mistaken...)

That’s a good question, but I originally came from another boring craphole of a (much smaller) barren land coughsingaporecough so…
Are you a lonely fan too?? Which barren part of Australia are you in? Two is more than enough to start a party I reckon  XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2011, 08:04:14 AM »
Hey meowz! You're from Singapore too? I agree with boring craphole part :lol:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2011, 05:11:43 AM »
Yep, nice to meet another H!P fan from Singapore! It was a lonely fandom back there too :P (but then again, I had only just gotten into H!P not long before I moved.)

Offline ratata

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2011, 05:38:32 PM »
1. Tell something about yourself
hi, my username is ratata and i love fanfic ^^,, i mostly read korean idols fanfic but heck, since i love h!p and i found this thread,, i will read h!p fanfic like crazy as well haha
2. Do you write fanfics?
yes ^^
3. What's your favorite fanfic?
um, i don't know
4. Who's your favorite writer?
haven't read anyone's fic in this forum but i will edit this as soon as i find my fav author ^^
5. Who's your favorite H!P member?
fujimoto miki sama desu

Offline Dreamcato

• Only さ You
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2011, 05:55:50 AM »
Hi!  :jphip:

1. Tell something about yourself.  Woman :otomerika: Lurker  :jphip: ESL  :P And compulsive eater h!p fics  :twothumbs

2. Do you write fanfics? Sometimes, but very short and incomplete fics x3

3. What's your favorite fanfic? Nanchatte Renai <3 My first not-my-OTP-favorite fic  XD

4. Who's your favorite writer? Of course, Estrea-sama! :bow:

5. Who's your favorite H!P member?  :heart: Sayusuke <3 and then Rika and Yossi :3 They're my top three  :thumbsup Order depends on my mood :P

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2011, 06:26:16 AM »
^Thanks! And welcome to the forum! :D I feel flattered. ^^;

So what is your OTP? XD Nanchatte Renai...my only completed fic...the most emo thing ever...XD; I wonder how many people I scarred with that lol.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Dreamcato

• Only さ You
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2011, 08:22:36 AM »
:panic: Thanks for the welcome, Estrea-sama!  :bow:

Yeah! Nanchatte, I love it because is the most emo thing!! :lol:
Seriously, I was on a super emo mood when I read that great fic. Somehow I feel like if I was Nanchatte's Rei...... Ahhhh!!! What memories! :heart:

And....1444!! They are my OTP!! Then KameShige and finally, whatever with Sayu x3 After all, I'm Sayufan  :love:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2012, 12:57:41 PM »
1. about my self : i'm just an ordinary person.

2. yes,i write fanfic.but not H!P fanfic

3. fav fanfic : any fanfics which have good story

4. fav writer : all the writers

5. fav member : i still don't know.i'm still new in H!P fandom

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2012, 01:50:23 PM »
^Hi there! Welcome aboard! :D We're friendly here and we don't bite! ...well, not really. :P

Join the party! Look around! Read everything! :D The good thing about being new is that there are tons to catch up on haha. Take your time because updates come slowly here. :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2012, 02:02:51 AM »
Wow this exists!? Incredible lol. But let's get on with it and properly introduce myself. Lol I'm Koei and nobody can read my name right lol.

1. Tell something about yourself.

I’m mostly a reader, two languages, can manage with some signs, bad… REALLY BAD memory and really bad at explaining myself. If there was a word to describe myself then: (as Estrea-sama wrote) Watcher.

2. Do you write fanfics?

Guilty. Even if they are not the best I do write fanfics.

Hahaha to answer that honestly… There are too many! And I like them for different reasons! I’m like the moon with each phase my likes change. But there is always the one you first read, the one that brought out the curiosity to read the others and the first one I read is: Love is Blind by Kame.

Another hard to answer question! But let’s see because it’s depending on the fic.

First there’s the All-seeing queen: Yuuyami: oh the comics and her sense of humor! And the fics as well!

Fics that teach you awesome vocabulary whilst perfectly describing the different sides of one Takahashi Ai (the mother, the assassin, the one who can’t decide, and her different moonds and decisions as she tries to make it work with Reina): Brought by Estrea

Fics that give you cuteness overload that makes you mouth produce unintentional yells of KAWAII!!! As well as stomp your feet wherever you are [for those who want to know what I mean please refer to the HPN episode that aired feb-16-2003]: Property of Kawaii Beam

Fics that can go either way (cute and serious) which makes you read them like 3 times to grasp their meaning: Randomnweird and yeah when you read the sig: yes GO READ THE BLOG!

Fics catalogued as ‘meaningful shorties with perviness on the side’: Strawb3rrykream’s

Fics that leave you wondering WTH with the cliffhangers only to answer questions you never even knew you had to ask yourself whilst reading so when you notice you go: OHH!!! That’s so cool!: Yeah those obviously belong to the poet Kurosawa87 who supports all the noobs like myself with a smile!

Fics that make you go ‘Dang it!!! This is sooo long but I can’t stop reading because the characters and plot intrigue me so!!!’: that’s SarangAi’s territory and it’s your job to study each and every sentence!

Fics that make you feel what the characters are feeling (especially when it involves pain and danger): Those belong to writerjunkie [Gah!! A thing called happiness needs to continue!], FaqU [dang it! My heart races when reading the shorts!], caiyunki [such deep plots! And between them such cute moments!], lil_hamz [WTH happens in Merry Go Round!! And the others make me cringe but keep me stuck to the monitor], Treykun [oh the pain!! You can feel that fic!!! It pierces your innocence and shows you what reality is like! READ Broken Promises…READ IT], almond [memoir is so bittersweet], kRisZ [who aside from the fics brings about the quote: “Teh Ca-mel Le’Mac Club”], poets [bringing you 3 months which you actually feel everything those three months lol], gracula [bringing you the crazy happenings in a hospital as well as character studies],  and of course many more!

Fics that are new by newbie writers like myself: They contain the freshness of youth (speaking as if every other sempai is like Nakazawa-san and the newbies are like Takahashi Ai [refer to HPN august-8-2002 to have a clear view of what I mean])

Well then… this list means that there are a lot of fics here that have different styles and tastes. It’s like a writers buffet! I know that I haven’t mentioned everyone but yes I have read them basically all except from the perv section but soon…very soon lol

I like H!P for many different reasons but if there’s something I’ve got to choose then it’s the laughter which means that Nakazawa, Kamei and Fujimoto are up there. In terms of being smart that’s Sayu. Being chameleons: Takahashi, Tanaka, Niigaki, Yoshizawa, Goto and Junx2

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2012, 02:19:32 PM »
Can I join here? :huhuh

1.Tell something about yourself?

I came from the Philippines.Im currently studying japanese language and Im a MM fan!!

2.Do you write fanfics?

' Yes ..

3.What's your favorite fanfic?

'Chigatte mo iin da yo! and Strawberry Penguin!

4.Who's your favorite writer?

' SarangAi :wub: and SarangAi..in short SarangAi.!

5.Who's your favorite H!P member?

MM memberS since 3rd gen to 8th gen..

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2012, 05:14:21 AM »
The H!P Fanfics Intro Thread (About Me)

I am used to be a lurker when I first joined... but I have learnt my mistakes and changed. :nervous I am quite active now  :yep:

2. Do you write fanfics?

Yup. As another user here - "weird"

:dunno:  maikeatoot's fictions, kurosawa87's fictions, cmze's fictions, SarangAi's fictions, etc...

maikeatoot, kurosawa87, cmze, SarangAi, etc...

As long as they are from Morning Musume  :shy1:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:34:24 AM by yellow »

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2012, 04:08:36 AM »
        `Im from Philippines .. I love reading fanfics here .. Honestly I think I'm getting addicted in reading this fanfics ..

2. Do you write fanfics?
        `No .. I don't .. But I want to write >.<

`The Devil's Kiss .. Subtle as it is .. Chigatte mo Iin da yo!

`Maiketoot and SarangAi  :)

`Michishige Sayumi ♥
LovE, pEacE .. and iCE CREAM !! ♥

akO nuMbEr onE fAn mo .. MAiKEATO.oT ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2012, 12:23:40 PM »
It's never too late, I guess? XD

- I came from the 48fandom and discovered morning musume. hi~ <3 (so lame uhh yeah orz)

2. Do you write fanfics?
- Generally, yes for 12 years now. /o/ but for Momosu fanfics (yeah H!P fanfics will come someday \o\) I started around December 2011. :)

- This is kind of a hard choice. But I guess I often find myself re-reading the works of SarangAi, Caiyunki, Writerjunkie and rndmnwierd. :) oh, also Beecubed, beecubed's Xmas fanfic. (that's the only thing I've read from beecubed I guess?)

- I don't read fanfics that aren't my OTP (AiGaki, SayuEri, JunRei) because it impairs my perception of my own OTP and that I might not be able to write them. However, SarangAi and rndmnwierd has made me read fanfics that only include AiGaki as my OTP in it, and like it. They're amazing people /o/

- Niigaki Risa, oh wait she graduated Currently Michishige Sayumi and Sato Masaki. /o/
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2012, 07:24:34 PM »
You know, I still haven't done one of these things? XD Well, no time like the present!

Uh, uh, uh! :panic: I don't think well on my feet!

2. Do you write fanfics?

Nope, I have not written a single- Oh who am I kidding, you know I do. I have a little 2+ year epic I still haven't finished, a few one-shots and, holy crap, a lot of pervs. All that has been steadily collecting blackmail material since 2006.

Doki Doki, Another Day at H!P, The Rockstar's Guide to Growing Up, The Circle of Three, The Sword and The Dove, Essy's fics, Kiwi's ice melting fluff-fics

Essy, rokun, Fimmy, Kawaii Beam

Risa! Ai! Um, Reina? Now, I guess, since she's the last remaining member of my Top Three H!P Awesome Babes

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2013, 10:35:41 PM »
I'm spunky, a bit over-reactive, and I have a wild imagination! :sweatdrop:
2. Do you write fanfics?
Yes, the majority is fantasy(mainly vampires)!
I've read so many, I can't choose.

...But, basically anything fantasy(angels, magic, spirits, VAMPIRES :grin: )
Immortal_K, miyumi, and mayuyuXyukirinlover13
Momusu:Takana Reina and Michishige Sayumi(since they're the ONLY ones left I know)
C-ute:Suzuki Airi and Okai Chisato
Berryz:Kumai Yurina(My favortie out of all o' them :theking ), Natsuyaki Miyabi, and Tsugunaga Momoko
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2013, 03:39:42 PM »
1.   Tell something about yourself
I can sum myself up in one word. An absolute bum. Wait, that’s three...

2. Do you write fanfics?
Yuperoo. But I stopped for a year. Now I’m trying to get that drive back.

Here? Uh… can’t chose.

SarangAi, Estrea and Yuuyami (I never got to comment, but I do love your stories)

Easy. The Gokkies and Rokkies.
._.

Offline scratchdnote5

• Collars
  • ecchi
  • Writer's block forever.
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2013, 09:10:15 PM »
Umm... I'm still new to the fandom. Yuuyami converted me. I'm a fanfiction writer for Girls' Generation/소녀시대/少女時代.

2. Do you write fanfics?
Yes, but I have yet to write anything on this fandom.
Otherwise... you can find my SoShi stuff here: http://scratchdnote5.livejournal.com/

In H!P? I've yet to get through enough fanfics to determine such a thing.
In SoShi? I haven't found one that actually makes me feel enough to say 'favourite'.
(I sound so picky... o_o)

Haven't gotten through enough H!P fanfics to say.
greenred for SoShi is someone I like, otherwise I haven't found my fanfic!god yet.

1. Goto Maki

2. Takahashi Ai
3. Fujimoto Miki Matsuura Aya
4. Niigaki Risa Fujimoto Miki
5. Tanaka Reina Niigaki Risa Nakazawa Yuko

Followed by:
Natsuyaki Miyabi, Yajima Maimi, Shimizu Saki
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:28:27 AM by scratchdnote5 »

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - She Is Back