JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Toumei Shoujo

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316068 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #860 on: August 30, 2008, 06:25:18 PM »
I bet  Ayumi will not sleep  XD

...hmmm... *i'm actually thinking about this"  ....
* tru  Hugs kRisZ instead

XD  XD

*hugs tru back*

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #861 on: August 30, 2008, 06:54:09 PM »
Shiba-chan was enjoying the entertainment? I would have felt mighty uncomfortable, although it's IshiYoshi so maybe it would be entertaining :twisted:
Rika, you just got Shiba-chan's blessing, take advantage of it, Yocchan will :drool:
Awwwwwwwww, she carried her :mon inluv: :heart: :wub:

I think I'm gonna have to read this all again soon, I can't even remember their first kiss :cry:

And your rabu-rabu has bad time, they interrupted the fun Ishiyoshi-ness, tsk tsk! :P

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #862 on: August 30, 2008, 07:16:52 PM »
haha Shiba was funny
but OMG
Update
now
like no seriously
now
I'll hunt you down...I want to know what happens

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #863 on: August 30, 2008, 07:33:27 PM »
Oh To-chan...dont worry about it! Ka-chan will understand she has to understand. I mean ishiyoshi can not falter. Oh man I so love this story, always brightens my day when I am having a bad one.

Thanx for the ishiyoshi rabu-rabu cant wait for the next update!!

: Hugs tru for being the bestest ishiyoshi rep I have seen in a while ::

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #864 on: August 30, 2008, 10:38:37 PM »
@hotohori: i'm getting a vibe that you're like shiba-chan... :lol:

@kRisZ: where are those damned stethoscopes?

@lollipopgirl: nothing to worry about, my dear, i don' remember either... XD ... I'm pretty sure the rabu-rabu pleased with herself in succeeding in tearing me away from my ishiyoshi...

@heyyouhiya:
Update
now

@maverickpanda: IshiYoshi forever, right? :lol: thanks for the hug...  ... XD

okay... so finally, i have made a real .5 update with that last one... I don't know how my rabu-rabu managed to figure out that i was writing when she called and commanded me to meet up with her at teriyaki boy (we had ramen for our late lunch, btw...) ... actually, I can't even talk about IshiYoshi with her anymore... she says i'm too into it... so i just mentioned, in passing, that i was updating my fic when she called and i had to abruptly stop writing... and she smiled like i've never seen before (and we've been together for 4 years so i thought I've seen all possible facial expressions from her)... that was the most I-am-the-winner-smile I have ever seen... can you believe it? it's like she's competing with IshiYoshi... *sigh* okay rant over...

++continuation of the last++
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika was still struggling to get off the 'ride' to the room. Ayumi was already out of sight but Rika was still embarrassed at the prospect of making out with Hitomi while someone else was in the house. Even if it was her own bestfriend.

"If you don't stop doing that and you actually manage to break my hold on you, you'll fall!" Hitomi warned her.

That last warning made Rika stop. Hitomi was right. Any success at the struggle now would send her ass falling to the floor. Finally, Rika hung on to Hitomi, wrapping her arms around the latter's neck.

Hitomi beamed with a victorious smile as she saw Ayumi, from the corner of her eye,peeking from the tiny gap she left open on the door to the guest bedroom. "Come now, baby... I'm gonna take good care of you..."

As the couple disappeared from view, the senior accountant found herself diving towards the bed, looking for something.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Hitomi sat Rika down on the edge of the bed. "I'mma get you a change of clothes, okay? Wait here." Hitomi kissed Rika on the forehead before walking to the closet.

"To-chan," Rika called when Hitomi was about two meters away.

"Hmm?"

"Did you mean what you said outside about going--"

"to third base? No... unless you want me to..." Hitomi turned away from her again and resumed her walk towards the closet.

Rika sat still on the edge of the bed, contemplating whether or not she want something to happen tonight. First of all, there was Ayumi in the other room. Second, they just talked about being 'ready' last night, getting to third base might lead to something else which she still wasn't ready for. Third... ... hmm... there is no third.

Rika was pretty much zoned out while thinking that she didn't notice that Hitomi, who has changed into one of the pajamas from the set, was standing right in front of her already, handing her the nightie 'set' for tonight. "There's that thong there, if you're interested..."

Hitomi received a slap on her arm from saying that. Not that Rika wasn't interested, it's just, she felt embarrassed at the thought of being interested which she was.

Rika took the set from Hitomi and went to the bathroom to change. Hitomi, on the other hand laid, down on the right side of the bed waiting for Rika to get ready.

Business can wait... Hitomi thought to herself as she stretched out, eagle-spread on the bed.

Rika emerged from the bathroom, having washed up and changed, walking with a bit of... ... discomfort...? ... .

Hitomi suddenly sprang up after catching sight of her. She wasn't really paying attention to the nightie design when she took it out and noticed just now that this was a bit more revealing than the ones Rika wore the two nights before.

It was a backless nightie with a plunging neckline and lace in all the right places.

Hitomi met with her half way to the bed, almost unable to restrain herself.

"Perfect," was all that she managed to say before taking Rika's lips into her own.

Somehow, the two managed to get to the bed without really walking (in the strict sense of the word).

The kisses from Hitomi we're close to blinding Rika from judgement as she did not protest when she felt Hitomi's hand on her bum. But even without any protest from Rika, Hitomi abruptly stopped, slightly turning her head to the door as if she heard something from the other side.

She signalled to Rika to keep quiet as she walked towards the door, taking light steps. Good thing the floor was carpeted. After carefully taking hold of the door knob, she open the door and there they were: Ayaka, Mai and Ayumi, with their handy-dandy stethoscopes.

"Don't you guys ever learn?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:51:31 PM by tru_harmony »

Offline firemore

« Reply #865 on: August 30, 2008, 10:56:32 PM »
arggg why did they interrupt :farofflook:, hehe but rika in that nighty lace clothe already made my nose bleed  :on bleed:
tru_harmony stop teasing us hahaha

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #866 on: August 30, 2008, 10:57:07 PM »
bahahahahaha
Those three are just WAY too nosy XDDD
Not saying I wouldn't want to watch...

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #867 on: August 30, 2008, 11:54:32 PM »
@hotohori: i'm getting a vibe that you're like shiba-chan...

don´t know what your talking about  :on ksweat:  :ding:

kakkoi Yossie and sweeet Rika (who was in the a bit more revealing nightie) = :on bleed:

After carefully taking hold of the door knob, she open the door and there they were: Ayaka, Mai and Ayumi, with their handy-dandy stethoscopes.

Noooo BUSTED !!!  :on blackhole:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #868 on: August 31, 2008, 12:08:51 AM »
"Good evening, Shiba-chan..."

Ayumi forced a laugh from coming out as she greeted her boss. "'Evening, Yocchan" Man, I've always wanted to do that!
Careful that Rika doesn't get jealous.  :grin:

"Is everything all right at work?"

Hitomi feared this question. She didn't want to tell Rika that the problem was really about her but she didn't want to lie either. "Something came up but nothing your To-chan can't handle~"

"Really?"

"Sure." Hitomi replied with a sigh.
Yossi probably doesn't want to let Rika in on the details at all, and even if she does she's probably wanting for a solution to be found first before she does. I still say, however, that it would be better in the long run if Rika hear it from Yossi instead of from some random person.

Ayumi, although very much enteratained with the scene, felt that they needed a change of venue for the following 'action'. She stood up and turned away from the sweeetness and started to walk to the guest bedroom. "~Oh,~I'll~be~heading~to~bed~now~... And don't mind me...~Just~go~on~as~if~I'm~not~here~"

Rika raised an eyebrow in vain as her bestfriend did not even bother to look back.

Hitomi possessively took Rika in her arms "You heard her Ka-chan?"

Rika just kept on giggling like a schoolgirl.
Shiba-chan = :on GJ:
Yossi = :mon misch:
Rika = :shy2:

Hitomi pressed her lips against Rika's ear as she whispered, "I think she's rooting for me to get to third base..."

"Ka-chan~ no need to be embarrassed~~ anyway, we can always take this to OUR room if you want complete privacy~" Hitomi redirected her weight and moved the arm that was around Rika's waist to under her thighs. Having made sure that her stance was stable, she lifted a struggling-to-get-away-but-failing-anyway Rika from the couch and carried her. "Now, now, don't be too excited~"
:wahaha:

Hitomi beamed with a victorious smile as she saw Ayumi, from the corner of her eye,peeking from the tiny gap she left open on the door to the guest bedroom. "Come now, baby... I'm gonna take good care of you..."
Oooooooooooooooooooh yeah... :pimp:

As the couple disappeared from view, the senior accountant found herself diving towards the bed, looking for something.
Wait a sec...what? :O

Earplugs? :P

"Did you mean what you said outside about going--"

"to third base? No... unless you want me to..." Hitomi turned away from her again and resumed her walk towards the closet.
Rika = :dunno:
Yossi =  :hehehe:

Rika was pretty much zoned out while thinking that she didn't notice that Hitomi, who has changed into one of the pajamas from the set, was standing right in front of her already, handing her the nightie 'set' for tonight. "There's that thong there, if you're interested..."

Rika emerged from the bathroom, having washed up and changed, walking with a bit of... ... discomfort...? ... .
:on lol:

Somehow, the two managed to get to the bed without really walking (in the strict sense of the word).
:gmon witch:

The kisses from Hitomi we're close to blinding Rika from judgement as she did not protest when she felt Hitomi's hand on her bum. But even without any protest from Rika, Hitomi abruptly stopped, slightly turning her head to the door as if she heard something from the other side.

She signalled to Rika to keep quiet as she walked towards the door, taking light steps. Good thing the floor was carpeted. After carefully taking hold of the door knob, she open the door and there they were: Ayaka, Mai and Ayumi, with their handy-dandy stethoscopes.

"Don't you guys ever learn?"
OMGASS THEY WERE THERE!!!
 :hiakhiakhiak: :ondick: :pig laugh: :gmon sing: :pen_whirl: :akachin: :mon fyeah: :mon lmao: :on woohoo: :tama-laff: :tama-apeshit: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :gmon fry: :monster:

Mai and Ayaka were like, on a stakeout outside of their building or something?  :cow:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #869 on: August 31, 2008, 12:21:20 AM »
Walking with discomfort huh? So she wore the thong :pimp:

Man Ayaka, Mai and Ayumi are perverts. I think some things are just meant to be privite.

Offline mads

« Reply #870 on: August 31, 2008, 12:38:48 AM »
How did Mai and Ayaka get there so fast? Where they hiding in the guestroom the whole time?

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Just Replies to Comments... nothing new...
« Reply #871 on: August 31, 2008, 12:47:56 AM »
arggg why did they interrupt :farofflook:, hehe but rika in that nighty lace clothe already made my nose bleed  :on bleed:
tru_harmony stop teasing us hahaha
technically they didn't interrupt.. yossui herself stopped when she heard the stethoscopes on the door... XD ... i don't tease... :lol:

bahahahahaha
Those three are just WAY too nosy XDDD
Not saying I wouldn't want to watch...
those three are just excited for the two... XD ...

don´t know what your talking about  :on ksweat:  :ding:

really, now....
Noooo BUSTED !!!  :on blackhole:
they were bound to be found out...

Careful that Rika doesn't get jealous.  :grin:
:grin:

Yossi probably doesn't want to let Rika in on the details at all, and even if she does she's probably wanting for a solution to be found first before she does. I still say, however, that it would be better in the long run if Rika hear it from Yossi instead of from some random person.
worse if it isn't a random person

Shiba-chan = :on GJ:
Yossi = :mon misch:
Rika = :shy2:
:lol:

Oooooooooooooooooooh yeah... :pimp:
:pimp:

Wait a sec...what? :O Earplugs? :P
her cellphone...

Rika = :dunno:
Yossi =  :hehehe:

:gmon witch:
RI~GHT

OMGASS THEY WERE THERE!!!
 :hiakhiakhiak: :ondick: :pig laugh: :gmon sing: :pen_whirl: :akachin: :mon fyeah: :mon lmao: :on woohoo: :tama-laff: :tama-apeshit: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :gmon fry: :monster:

Mai and Ayaka were like, on a stakeout outside of their building or something?  :cow:
a phone call and some beaten red lights can deliver the stethoscopes right on time...

Walking with discomfort huh? So she wore the thong :pimp:

Man Ayaka, Mai and Ayumi are perverts. I think some things are just meant to be privite.
:pimp:
not really... they're really just excited... It was Mai's idea :whistles: just like way back when with Miki... :lol:

How did Mai and Ayaka get there so fast? Where they hiding in the guestroom the whole time?
please wait for the next update for that...

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #872 on: August 31, 2008, 04:55:46 AM »
Third... ... hmm... there is no third.

hahahaha damn

"Perfect," was all that she managed to say before taking Rika's lips into her own.

:on gay:  :onioncheer:

:hip drool2:

The kisses from Hitomi we're close to blinding Rika from judgement as she did not protest when she felt Hitomi's hand on her bum.

:hip drool:  :on bleed:

Hitomi abruptly stopped, slightly turning her head to the door as if she heard something from the other side.

:pleeease:

so there - the damned steth  :lol:

busted  :on lol: 

but still  :frustrated:

why.?.  :mon fierce:

teaser!!!  :angry:

your rant - I so can relate  :grin:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #873 on: August 31, 2008, 09:31:24 AM »
OOMG ANOTHER ONE! You is the second lesbian I is meet. Is nice to make the acquaintenses with you. I like America very much>_<.Now where's my Funny moment update where Yoshi pops a vein @ seeing the three trying to listen in.XD. And GJ Rika did @ keeping her innocence XD
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #874 on: September 01, 2008, 05:13:42 AM »
^ lol hey I'm gay too XD

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #875 on: September 02, 2008, 11:41:18 PM »
WOOHOOOO THREE!!!!!!!!!!~! Now help me pick a prom dress....oh wait are you the lesbian kindd? OOh well...either way, seeing me is gonna turn you to men so what's the point yeah? Anywho....I feel like I should've used more smileys.... Runaway Fat Pete is really going good. I can't wait for an update. :D I'll see you later... preferably after I do my homework go to school and don't get in shit for not doing my homework..... oh god who am I kidding? :'( I'll probably stay here and wait all freaking day and.... hang on.... about the ciggie/video thingy, even tho my friend says it's fake it still looks real XD.. and Yoshi's good at it, just look at Rika's "ah.. I'm in heaven" facial expression!

anywayz I has gots to go, Ikbal will be @ skool yo if anyone neefs anyfing just go get it yorselvs.... god I miss bromwell high
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #876 on: September 03, 2008, 10:59:01 PM »
Third... ... hmm... there is no third.
hahahaha damn
i know, right... man, this is getting harder and harder for rika... :lol: ... but it's her fault for being so damn sexxxy...

so there - the damned steth  :lol:
busted  :on lol: 
but still  :frustrated:
why.?.  :mon fierce:
teaser!!!  :angry:
XD

your rant - I so can relate  :grin:
… and we've argued about this for about 6 times last month!

Now where's my Funny moment update where Yoshi pops a vein @ seeing the three trying to listen in.XD. And GJ Rika did @ keeping her innocence XD
popping veins? i don't think she's gonna pop a vein...

^ lol hey I'm gay too XD
this isn't exactly the official "i'm coming out thread" ... *looks back at come together PV 'kiss' at prev page*... o-kay... maybe this is... :lol: ... anyway... no problem there...

@sweeety(again): are you still here? :lol: yeah... go find yourself something to do...

i don't know what's happening to me but... i can't write... but i have to ... i just have to... so here... word salad...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi placed her hands on her waist, raising an eyebrow as she waited for an explanation although it wasn't necessary. She expected them to pull off something like this after all the speculation they made earlier.

"Oh, hi Yoshiko..." Mai casually greeted Hitomi after being discovered.

Ayumi quickly hid the stethoscope she had behind her back. She couldn't look at Hitomi as she was too embarrassed. My career is over...

Ayaka pointed a finger at Mai. "Wasn't my idea..."

Without any word of response, Hitomi closed the door on them.

She approached the bed, and the confused and slightly disappointed Rika. "Ka-chan, we've got company... Better wear that robe" After planting a chaste kiss on Rika's shoulder, Hitomi sighed. "This is going to be a long night..."

Rika pulled on the robe just in time as Mai barged into the room. At catching sight of Rika wearing the pink-and-brown-robe with the revealing nightie indiscreetly hidden underneath, Mai smacked Hitomi behind the head. "Yoshiko, you, liar!"

"Ow! What gives?!"

Mai glared at the still-confused Hitomi. "You said you didn't do anything to her..."

"I didn't!"

Mai pulled Hitomi by the ear closer to the bed, stopping right in front of Rika. "How can you not want to do anything with THAT?!"

"I didn't say I didn't want to... I just said I didn't!" Hitomi defensively answered while massaging her reddened ear.

"There's absolutely no way you can resist her! Plus, you slept on the same bed! There's no way! Absolutely no way!"

Hitomi crossed her arms across her chest. "Well, I did..."

Mai, still not convinced, turned to Rika. "Oi, Rika, did Yoshiko do anything to you last night?"

Rika, still disoriented, took a second before answering. “No”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes…”

“I don’t believe this…”

“We don’t exactly need you to believe…”

Mai shot a piercing glance at Hitomi. "But you were planning to do something a while ago, weren't you?!"

Hitomi rolled her eyes at her friend. "I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Whatever..." Mai reluctantly conceded before attempting to get on the bed.

But Hitomi blocked her way that she failed in the attempt. "Nobody... and I mean NOBODY else is going to occupy that bed except Rika and myself..."

Mai, abruptly turned away, hiding a smile that made it to her face "... Fine..." She walked back to the door, leaving a confused Hitomi anticipating some kind of retaliation from Mai that never materialized.

Rika looked at Hitomi hoping for an explanation for what conspired a few moments ago but only received a shrug in response.

From outside, the two heard Ayaka calling. "Oi, you two. We'll be having a Prison Break marathon in your living room... Care to join us?"

The two were tired and Hitomi knew it but she also knew that if they turn the offer down now, the three will just bug them until they agree. She gave Rika a nod as a sign that they'll join their friends regardless of how tired they both were.

Rika got out of bed, not minding that Hitomi decided things without consulting her. The bed felt different without Hitomi.

The two walked out the room together, with Hitomi's arm on Rika's shoulder. The two were surprised to see the three all set-up with food and beer and everything. Ayaka was sitting on the armchair while Ayumi and Mai occupied the floor, leaving the couch vacant for the homeowners.

"We're you planning on coming here the whole time?" Hitomi asked her beginning-to-be-preoccupied friends.

Mai didn't bother to look at Hitomi. Ayaka took the initiative to answer. "Actually, we were planning to have a marathon at Mai's. But then Ayumi c..alled... us... ..." Uh-oh... what have i done?

Hitomi raised an eyebrow and turned an interrogative eye to Ayumi. "Ayumi called you?"

Ayaka faking a calm and innocent expression called Hitomi's attention back to herself. "She just said that she was sleeping over... ..."

By reading their body language, Hitomi knew exactly what was going on. Ayumi had 'reported' on them.

Ayaka briefly left the scene to get some water.

Rika tugged Hitomi's arm and pulled her to the couch. The two sat side by side with their feet on the couch.

Ayaka turned off the lights for maximum effect before resettling on her chair.

As early as the first episode, Rika felt her eyelids getting heavy and she was definitely too tired to carry anymore burden. She rested her head on Hitomi's shoulder. Hitomi herself was getting sleepy aswell. She wrapped her arms around Rika. They didn't touch the food nor the drinks.

By the third episode, the two were already lying on the couch. Hitomi was on the inner side. She kept her arms around Rika, not wanting to be a centimiter away. She ran hand down Rika's thigh and planted kisses on her shoulder. Rika didn't protest to the action as she was too tired to say anything and because she liked it anyway.

Before they knew it, both of them had fallen asleep, with their friends too focused on the show to even notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #877 on: September 04, 2008, 12:04:38 AM »
"Oh, hi Yoshiko..." Mai casually greeted Hitomi after being discovered.

Ayumi quickly hid the stethoscope she had behind her back. She couldn't look at Hitomi as she was too embarrassed. My career is over...

Ayaka pointed a finger at Mai. "Wasn't my idea..."

Without any word of response, Hitomi closed the door on them.
Mai = :gmon hi:
Shiba-chan = :on polter:
Ayaka = :mon dunno:

She approached the bed, and the confused and slightly disappointed Rika. "Ka-chan, we've got company... Better wear that robe" After planting a chaste kiss on Rika's shoulder, Hitomi sighed. "This is going to be a long night..."
Yossi = :doh:
Rika =  :thumbdown:

Mai glared at the still-confused Hitomi. "You said you didn't do anything to her..."

"I didn't!"

Mai pulled Hitomi by the ear closer to the bed, stopping right in front of Rika. "How can you not want to do anything with THAT?!"
Looks like Mai might be the horndog of the group instead of Yossi. :lol:

"I didn't say I didn't want to... I just said I didn't!" Hitomi defensively answered while massaging her reddened ear.
True, there IS a difference here. It's a difficult one to deal with, but yeah.

Hitomi rolled her eyes at her friend. "I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Whatever..." Mai reluctantly conceded before attempting to get on the bed.

But Hitomi blocked her way that she failed in the attempt. "Nobody... and I mean NOBODY else is going to occupy that bed except Rika and myself..."

Mai, abruptly turned away, hiding a smile that made it to her face "... Fine..." She walked back to the door, leaving a confused Hitomi anticipating some kind of retaliation from Mai that never materialized.
Mai plotting something already? :twisted:

From outside, the two heard Ayaka calling. "Oi, you two. We'll be having a Prison Break marathon in your living room... Care to join us?"
WTF? :?

The two were tired and Hitomi knew it but she also knew that if they turn the offer down now, the three will just bug them until they agree. She gave Rika a nod as a sign that they'll join their friends regardless of how tired they both were.

Rika got out of bed, not minding that Hitomi decided things without consulting her. The bed felt different without Hitomi.
It felt different without Yossi there, holding her as she slept. :D

"We're you planning on coming here the whole time?" Hitomi asked her beginning-to-be-preoccupied friends.

Mai didn't bother to look at Hitomi. Ayaka took the initiative to answer. "Actually, we were planning to have a marathon at Mai's. But then Ayumi c..alled... us... ..." Uh-oh... what have i done?
BUSTED! XD

The three of them should probably prepare herself for a MASSIVE workload increase in the near future.
 :kekeke:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline firemore

« Reply #878 on: September 04, 2008, 12:22:03 AM »
lol ayumi is going to be dead meat

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #879 on: September 04, 2008, 05:34:45 AM »
Previous update: *drools so much that keyboard is soaked* Damn, so freakin close!!!! :angry: Oshit, they were all outside the door!? :rofl:
Current update: Mai just cracks me up. I agree with JFC, maybe Yossy isn't the one with her mind in the gutter all the time! Ooooh, Ayaka spilled the beans! Shiba-chan gonna be in trouble!!!! XD Aww, classic Ishiyoshi fluff! :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Toumei Shoujo