JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - A Child Who Makes Fire

Author Topic: The Ladylove Ranking Thread  (Read 33984 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The Ladylove Ranking Thread
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 11:42:46 AM »
Cutest Gravure Idols  :k-inlove:

5. Hatsune Matsushima

Hatsune can be quite naughty but I find her geekiness cute.

4. Ai

Any girl who resembles Rika Ishikawa has to be cute.

3. Yuko Ogura

Yuko is more sexy than cute nowadays but she still has potential to outcute the best of them.

2. Rika Sato

Cute smile and huge ears, you gotta love it!

1. Natsumi Kamata

It's just impossible to say "no" to that face :wub:

MEANGIRLS

My all-time favorite chick flick! Movie wise I would rank them Lacey > Lindsay > Amanda > Rachel but overall Lacey and Rachel are my favorite MG ladies. Lindsay looked pretty hot in MG but I ain't feeling her at all nowadays. Amanda has potential but I haven't really seen her movies (there's no way I'm ever gonna watch fucking Mamma Mia lol). Anyways Lacey is the hottest! :yep:

Normally when I saw her she seemed really sweet, but I loved her as the bitch. Of the four, I think she's the hottest. I think I actually like her look in the movie more than her normal look.

I actually feel the opposite way about Rachel. I hated her look in Mean Girls but she looks gorgeous in her other movies XD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2008, 11:05:19 AM »
Top 5 Ladies to Breakthrough in 2009

5. Saki Suzuki - stunning

4. Rei Okamoto - The Next YUI while YUI takes a break?

3. Odette Yustman - The Unborn poster - nuffsaid!

2. Mai Nishida - cute perky, meat.

1. Jessica Burciaga  - PMOY 2009 I SAID IT.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2008, 04:03:49 PM »
1. Jessica Burciaga  - PMOY 2009 I SAID IT.

YEAH! :muffin:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2009, 10:06:13 AM »
Top 5 Page3 Girls

5. Danni Wells

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18491.0

Danni's as attractive as Rhian but I'm diggin' Rhian's personality more. Danni's still pretty fucking hot tho :jerk:

4. Rhian Sugden

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=17278.0

Not your typical Page 3 girl! Rhian is the first blonde Page 3 girl I fell in love with so she will always have a special place in my pants.

3. Rosie Jones

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=17277.0

Rosie's boobs are absolutely perfect and she ain't no buttaface even if she's not as pretty as Keeley or Lucy. She also gets mad props for showing her goods as soon as she turned 18 :P

2. Keeley Hazell

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=3732.0

It's Keeley. Seriously, everybody loves Keeley.

1. Lucy Pinder

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=17194.0

Lucy's frickin' perfect from head to toes. Her face is so gorgeous that I'd be a fan even if she didn't do topless photo shoots. But since she is showing her perfect boobs the top spot belongs to her :yep:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:12:14 AM by Masa »

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2009, 03:59:14 AM »
^Excellent list! You know I had to do noe of my own. I used my individual battle thing like I did for Playmates (Which I don't think I've posted :doh:) where each girl is matched up against all others and I decide who's hotter. Then girls are ranked according to the number of wins. Is this how the LadyLove ranker is done? Anyway, I've been pleased with the results on the few I've done. I started off with ten models and kept adding more, ending up with 18. I used all of them in the ranking, but only kept the top ten. Poor Kitty Lea didn't win any battles. :(

arun's top ten uk glamour models

10. Amii Grove

Thread
She's one of the girls on this list that I've only started liking recently. She has an undeniable sex appeal that only increased when she went brunette. I wish I would see her around more.

9. Sammy Braddy

Thread
The first few shots I saw of her did nothing for me. There was always something weird about her that never grabbed me. When I did finally see a good shoot I was hooked.

8. Lindsey Strutt

Thread
One of the first UK girls I liked. Her regular features in Loaded made me a fan very quickly.
7. Keeley Hazell

Thread
I didn't care much for her in the beginning and was a little turned by her comment about she couldn't understand how people could be turned on by glamour images in the mags. I took it a little differently than she may have meant and then I noticed how much I look at this stuff without wanking. I just enjoy looking. As beautiful as she is, I don't like the way she's done up in a lot of her shoots. But when she's hot, she's HOT! Some of her Zoo shoots where she's done up like other celeberities (Christina, J-Lo, Holly Valance, etc) are some of my favorites.

6. Danni Wells

Thread
Another model I started liking much later after the start of my UK obsessing. I always thought she was pretty, but never followed her much until I saw a video of her doing an interview. It didn't really reveal anything, but I just really liked her after that.

5. Kelly Andrews

No thread yet, but she can be found in the Uk Girls thread
he only newbie in the list. At first I didn't think she would rank so high since she doesn't have nearly as much as the other girls. Though she hasn't done much, her plentiful curves are more han enough to put her this high on the list. After signing with Zoo, I hope to see lots of great shoots soon.

4. Katie Downes

Thread
The best thing about her is that she while she is very pretty and even has a cuteness about her, she has an alittle bit of raunch about her without going too far or seeming like she's trying too hard.

3. Emma Frain

Thread
She's got the cutest smile and voice of all the girls in the list. Her bright eyes in contrast with her darker skin is hot as hell. Somethign about her eyes almost seems cat-like to me.

2. Sophie Howard

Thread
The sexiest lips in the UK! I originally thought of her as being really kinky, but it seems not so much. Nothing wrong with that at all, but she is one of the best when it comes to being drop-dead-sexy! :drools:

1. Lucy Pinder

Thread
Who else? :D
I don't know what else to say that I haven't already said before. Masa nailed it: "Gorgeous from head to toe." She carries herself very well and seems liek a great person. She likes Michael Jackson, too.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 12:48:43 AM »
my current top 10:
01. Lee Chae-Rin
02. Zhang Ziyi
03. Kuroki Meisa
04. Yoshitaka Yuriko
05. Olivia Munn
06. Yoshizawa Hitomi
07. Hara Mikie
08. Odette Yustman
09. Horikita Maki
10. Kitagawa Keiko

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 04:46:12 PM »
Top ten women for this week. Not an overall list, just women I saw this week.

10. Melanie Lynskey

9. Jewel Staite

8. Kimberly Kane

7. Bobbi Starr

6. Morena Baccarin

5. Mandy Morbid

4. Gina Torres

3. Diane Webber / Marguerite Empey

2. Kelly Brook

1. Sabina Kelley

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »
10 models I'm likin' right now

10. Sulekia

9. Montana DeLeon

8. Keyana Dionne

7. Vanessa Veasley

6. Jenna Shea

5. Jade Wifey

4. Summer Walker

3. Somaya Reece

2. Jessica AKA Miss Rabbit

1.Tiara Harris

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 12:54:41 AM »
brought back from the dead.

tenkei's current top 10

Brenda Song

Yoshizawa Hitomi

Shinohara Ryouko

Zhang Ziyi

Yoshitaka Yuriko

Lee Hyori

Lee Chae-rin

Lucy Liu

Akimoto Sayaka

Kuroki Meisa

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - A Child Who Makes Fire