JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Money & Game

Author Topic: BEST lookin HP member??? plz dont be biased!!  (Read 19427 times)

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
BEST lookin HP member??? plz dont be biased!!
« on: June 04, 2005, 02:26:19 AM »
try not to be biased and judge clearly which IS the best lookin HP member.

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 02:31:41 AM »
Depends on what you consider to be beautiful. I love Risa because of her smile and her cute little dimples that appear every so often. I love Yossi because of her eyes and her moles and (most of the time) her hair and also her skin and okay, I love everything about her. ^_^

I love Makoto because she's not your typical idol, and she's a breath of fresh air in a world where you have to be stick-thin to be taken seriously.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 02:48:11 AM »
ya Risa's smile and dimples are cute...anyways

Aichan since she's just beautiful. i don't care about people saying she looks like a troll or monkey, she's just beautiful. plus w/that personiality of hers makes her a perfect woman to me.

Aibon i mean every1 knows she's freaking cute. the only negatie thing i've heard about her that she's fat. FUCK THAT, she's perfect. she's not fat but she's not skinny. w/her smiling a lot and joking personality, it's hard to resist her.

but those are just my opnions  :D

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline VastActiv

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 03:02:20 AM »
One word: Aibon
...and she is not fat. Just big boned.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 03:48:06 AM »
You seriously expect these members to NOT be biased towards their faves?   :?  :?  :?   Well, if wishes were horses...it'd be taking a big shit right now.

I agree with kdlite, in that it depends on one's definition of beautiful.  The problem is, you've titled this thread as "Best Lookin" and not actually "beautiful".  Now what constitutes "good looking" is HIGHLY subjective.  Do you mean facially, body, casual/natural/without makeup, elegant, just so damn fuckin' HAWT that you want to bang the living daylights out of her, what?  Are you looking for beautiful? cuteness?

I'm not trying to rag on your thread or anything.  It's just that what you're asking for is very vague, and not everyone will submit a response based on the same conditions/criteria as you might be looking for.  I suggest that you add more details, a LOT more details.  Be super-specific so that we all know EXACTLY what you want (and more importantly, what you DON'T want.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline IcePrincess

• suitechicstyle
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2005, 03:58:02 AM »
I think the best looking girls in the H!P are:

- Natsumi Abe
- Miki Fujimoto
- Rika Ishikawa
- Kaori Iida

Honorable Mentions

- Hitomi Yoshizawa
- Erika Miyoshi
- Maki Goto

Quote from: tivx

Aichan since she's just beautiful. i don't care about people saying she looks like a troll or monkey, she's just beautiful. plus w/that personiality of hers makes her a perfect woman to me.

What personality?  :lol:

I agree ^^

Offline murasaki

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 04:03:25 AM »

Aibon i mean every1 knows she's freaking cute. the only negatie thing i've heard about her that she's fat. FUCK THAT, she's perfect. she's not fat but she's not skinny. w/her smiling a lot and joking personality, it's hard to resist her.

but those are just my opnions  :D

you took the words right out of my mouth.. :P

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2005, 04:06:21 AM »
lol i see what you mean. but when her and risa were the on their
futarigoto, she just got my attention, i guess personality was the wrong word  :lol:

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2005, 04:45:19 AM »
AYAYA.

Next question?  :P

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2005, 04:47:20 AM »
Good looking?

Arrrrrrrrrrrr... I cannot answer that. I guess you already know why.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2005, 05:03:45 AM »
After VERY careful consideration, it's gotta be rika. There are several other contenders, but she comes the closest to being consistently faultless. (Eri with her long hair was a possibility and reina may well come to surpass rika.)

Offline Philosoranter

• Third Member of Ninety-Nine
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2005, 05:04:07 AM »
Best looking in a bathing suit:  Rika.
Best looking in a formal dress:  Kaori.
Best looking when she's really smiling:  Aichan.
Best looking with normal facial expressions:  Maki.
Best looking when making funny faces/putting on a character:  Sayumi.
Best looking pound-for-pound:  Mari.

Best eyesight:  Ayappe.

Offline object 21

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2005, 05:07:43 AM »
Best looking: Rika
Prettiest face: Nacchi
Best body: Kaori
Best total package: Gocchin  :heart:

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2005, 05:10:23 AM »
I'd say Rika has the most stunning good looks in my opinion. Just so cute and beautiful, with dainty delicate features.
Kaori, Mari, Reina (maybe I am a bit biased...) Maki and Takahashi are also very attractive girls.
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Jabronisaur

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2005, 06:42:38 AM »
Aya - the one that most cosistantly looks hot! She always looks good, sometimes great and other times  :jerk: , but always pretty.
Maki - the one that most makes me wanna jump her bones. She has a look that just raises my flagpole everytime. I don't like her personality much (but we aren't talking about that)
Rika - The one that looks best with her mouth closed. She can be unfathomably stunning when she's not talking or smiling.
Kaori/Yuko - the best elders. Having great gams and a more sophisticated allure, these two are amazingly attractive and "do-able"
Konno - the most cutest! I could just stare at her all day. Then hug her all the next day.
Bottom line: If I have to choose....Aya is the Best Looking in H!P!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 08:37:18 AM »
Natsumi Abe.

You can come claim me that my answer is biased, but that's not what I think. To me it's obvious that she's the most beautiful girl in H!P... Maybe in the world. :P

Everyone is goddamn blinded by their love here! EVERYONE!! EVEN YOU! Yes, YOU!

I wish I could scan pics from the new PB. Some pics are just breath-taking... With hardly any make-up. ;)

EDIT: Agh, this post doesn't make any sense anymore, but everyone knows I'm crazy anyway.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 09:05:55 AM »
Quote from: TheQuickening
You seriously expect these members to NOT be biased towards their faves?   :?  :?  :?   Well, if wishes were horses...it'd be taking a big shit right now.

I agree with kdlite, in that it depends on one's definition of beautiful.  The problem is, you've titled this thread as "Best Lookin" and not actually "beautiful".  Now what constitutes "good looking" is HIGHLY subjective.  Do you mean facially, body, casual/natural/without makeup, elegant, just so damn fuckin' HAWT that you want to bang the living daylights out of her, what?  Are you looking for beautiful? cuteness?

I'm not trying to rag on your thread or anything.  It's just that what you're asking for is very vague, and not everyone will submit a response based on the same conditions/criteria as you might be looking for.  I suggest that you add more details, a LOT more details.  Be super-specific so that we all know EXACTLY what you want (and more importantly, what you DON'T want.

at least majority of the ppl who answered was able to say it. i think i want overall appearance....is tat still to vague?

Offline Ayumi_85

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2005, 10:58:49 AM »
For me it's Rika, followed closely by Mari  :)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2005, 12:02:50 PM »
It's hard not to be biased. :P

Hmmm..... Kaori! But she should just sit there and look pretty, coz if she does something else, she always turns out to be more funny than pretty. :P

Offline Uknowwho

• The BONG Warrior
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2005, 01:15:25 PM »
When I think of Takahashi I see Crazy About You, Kowarenai ga Hoshii no, and her in a cat suit showing off those great legs.  She has to be one of the sexiest.

Yaguchi is just stunning to look at.  I think of the early Bus Stop skits and wonder how she is so hot.  Best body.

I think Tsuji would be the one I would just want to feel up, she's so built...

But the girl I would like to see across the dinner table from me is Niigaki just because.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Money & Game