JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Get Over

Author Topic: RAPPAPA: Lost and Find - 3.1 ~ Aug 4  (Read 96474 times)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Untitled Part 1-5 (updated 14/07)
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 09:26:43 PM »
I smell the love between Yuko and Torigoya. Gekikara munching the melon pan... all by herself. CUTE!!!

Seriously stop giving me this urge to find out moreeee about what the case is about.

So... Zakura Shiori Gakuen? More like they are...??? (If I say the next word I might spoil it.) starts with P though. :]]

Might give you a title soon!  :shakeit:
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 09:40:36 AM »
K this is heaps better than season two

You should be the new scriptwriter lolol

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2011, 09:52:18 AM »
@AAAice: lol I'm curious about your spoiler  :lol:

@Arakawa: I would totally do it for free if I can get the chance to meet the girls...... *dreams*

Just finishing up a few extra side story to put some more details in the scenes since, it's lacking some character interactions LOL
side story OS's to make up for it  :onioncheer:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2011, 12:26:01 PM »
YEAH!!! I agree with the other your fic is better that the season 2!!!
The rappappa infiltred in a school sound great

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Untitled Part 2 (updated 15/07)
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2011, 03:09:50 AM »
Here is a little bit of the beginning, sorry I know its super short but I'm running a bit late and need to head to work, if I can get access to a proper computer later tonight I'll update more.

RAPPAPA: Undercover - Prologue:

”This is it? Look’s kind of small...” Yuko said as she stood outside a 2 story house with the others, luggage in hand.

“Let’s go inside, I’m dying from the sun.”

The piled into the living room, leaving their luggage at the door before exploring around the house. There are 2 floors to the house, with 4 bedrooms on the upper level, and a kitchen, dining room and living room on the main level, decent looking place if they didn’t have 7 of them crowding around trying to take in the place. As they look around they heard the front door open, so they went to investigate. They found Takamina at the front door trying to get her luggage through the pile of bags left at the front by the girls.

“Takahashi-san... What are you doing here?” Sado asked.

“You didn’t think we would just leave it to you girls? I will be moving in as well.” Takamina explained as she finally made it inside pass the pile of bags.

“There isn’t enough room for all of us here, do we have to share rooms?” Atsuko asked, a mild blush creeping up to her cheeks while her mind wondered a bit further away from their current situation.

“Oh the house next door is for us too, did you not see the backyard is connected?” Takamina stated out of obvious to the others.

“Really!” Shibuya and Torigoya quickly disappeared from the room and headed next door. “Sugoi! The backyard is so big!” Torigoya’s voice travelled back into the house.
Black and Gekikara looked at each other and with a nod they each grabbed their respective bags and headed next door as well. That settles the living arrangements, with the four queens in one and the leading figures in the other.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 02:03:02 PM by immortal_K »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: Undercover - 1 (updated 15/07)
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 06:21:46 AM »
YAY! Found time to sneak onto a computer to finish today's update before things go crazy here.
Here is a more decent length then that little blurb above.  :on lol:
Hopeful Part 2 lives up to expectation  :kneelbow:

A thank you to blughise and Tejinashi for leaving me a thank you for the above post.

*Note: Jurina in this story is NOT Center, the girls in this school are not from Majijo.*

RAPPAPA: Undercover - 1

“Jurina!” Good morning! Where are your bodyguards? I haven’t seen any around in a while?” Mayuyu greeted as she plopped into the desk in front of the said girl.

“Wasn’t there a new janitor and librarian recently? Could they be them?” Sae said as she came over to join the two.

“I heard there are new transfer students coming today, maybe they are undercovers to protect you,” Miichan joked.

“I would think they give up by now, I’ve been fine so far I don’t need any protection.” Jurina stated.

“I heard the trial is still going on and with your dad on the witness panel.... it’s better to be careful, I heard the daughter of that guy use to be the boss of Yabakune, and his son has some power with gangs.”

“Hmm class is about to start” Tomomi said as she headed back to her seat.

Jurina sat there bored, twirling her pen as she waited for class to start. It's been a while since the police tried to send another one of their officers to watch her not that she want to complain. She hated being followed and restricted to move around freely.

The morning bell finally signal the beginning of the day and the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class, we have a few transfer students with us," the teacher motioned to the door as four student walked into the room. Whispers can be heard among the students.

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher motioned the four standing in the front.

While the rest of the class eyed the new students with interest and excitement, Jurina continue to watch her pen spin as she tried to perfect her continue thumb around combo while supporting her head with the other hand. Almost, just almost a little tap on the pen and wait for it to make a full circle before following up with a spin and.... too much power the pen flew out of her hand. Just as Jurina move to pick up her pen that flew to the empty desk beside hers, she found her pen held up in front of her. Jurina followed the hand to her new desk mate, round eyes, long dark hair, her skin is a bit pale, a little skinny, Jurina continue to eye her take in the appearance of her desk mate until she realize she has been staring for a little too long.

“Erm, sorry......thanks,” Jurina quickly recovered her pen from the outstretched hand as she was about to thank her new desk mate, she realize she doesn’t know her name, so she gave an embarrassed smile.

“Matsui, Rena” Rena said while giving a slight smile, thinking so this is the one they have to watch over.

“Matsui, Jurina, hey we have the same last name. Let’s have lunch together” Jurina introduced herself with her 500w smile that is powerful enough to blind anyone within a 1km radius, but of course Rena isn’t anyone normal.

On other side of the room, Yuki looked over to the two and grinned ‘Oh good Geki...Rena is beside the girl, this doesn’t seem so bad’ she thought as she realize a piece of paper dropped onto her desk. She looked to the side to see a short hair girl give her a 2 finger wave with a chin nod.

[Hi Yuki, Nice to meet you. Do you want to have lunch together with me and my friends? ~Sae]

Yuki look back to the short hair girl next to her and nodded.

Takamina watched the interaction of the girls and is relief that they seem to be able to fit, she was initially afraid what would happen when these yankee girls meet normal school girls but I guess she was worried for nothing, they seem more competent then they appear. Quickly glancing a few desk away at Acchan who is already concentrating on the lesson, she can’t help but let of a smile seeing how determined she is to learn the lesson. Takamina took a glance at the subject and is already familiarized with the course material as she already completed them, but it is nice be in a setting with people her age. As Takamina sat there enjoying the lesson, she can’t help but feel a chill run down her spine, like someone is watching her, she unconsciously glanced around the room trying to find the source, but it disappeared before she can located the culprit.

When the lunch bell rang, Sae quickly dragged Yuki towards the cafeteria while Rena suffers the same fate as her team mate. Takamina stood up from her desk, reorganized her books when a light shadow loomed over her.

“Hi, my name is Kuramochi Asuka, nice to meet you” the towering girl said as she stuck her hand out for a handshake.

“Takahashi Minami,” Takamina said while she eye the girl with cautions, she isn’t sure why but something about the girl makes her senses stay on alert.

“You can call me Mocchi, or anything you want,” as Mocchi lean towards the short captain.

“Excuse me, I have something important to discuss with you.” Came a voice out of nowhere and a hand that pulled Takamina away, by the time Takamina recovered and realize what is going on, she is already halfway out the classroom doors dragged by none other than the quiet Acchan.

*In the cafeteria*

After grabbing their lunch they found a large table to sit, around the table sat, Jurina, Rena, Yuki, Sae, Miichan, Tomomi and Mayuyu. After introducing themself again they started to dig into their lunch, but Jurina notice Rena hasn’t really touched her food yet.

“What’s wrong Rena-chan? You don’t like burger patties?” Jurina looked down at her own plate of meat patty with some bean sprouts and veges on the side. Without a word, Yuki reached over to Rena’s plate and cut out a quarter of the patty and transferred it to her plate while moving the veges on hers to Rena’s. Everyone else just watch confused as to what this is all about, when a few other girls they have never seen appeared behind the two.

“Next time you disturb my sleep I will make sure we have an all meat dinner to starve you,”

“Tomo-chin,” Rena said quietly without turning around, she leaned slightly to one side as Tomochin reached to cut a quarter of her patty and traded it with her veges.

“I guess I should help too,” Haruna also took a quarter of the meat and gave her some veges. Out of nowhere Yuko came in with a fork and took the last of the meat before running off to the table beside them, sitting herself next to Tomochin as she look back at Rena and stuck out her tongue.

“Yah, Yuko don’t just take Rena-chan’s food, give her some vege too.” Haruna whined. Mariko just moved to put some of her vegetables into Rena’s dish as the girl look like she might snap in half if you aren’t gentle, but of course that is just from appearance. Just as Rena tried to reach for the spicy sauce, Mariko grabbed it off the table.

“You shouldn’t use so much spicy sauce, if you want it back, you will have to start eating your meat.” Mariko said as she went to sit beside Haruna, knowing the girl won’t go for the trade.

“You don’t eat meat?” Jurina asked surprised as she watched Rena pull out a bottle of spicy sauce out of nowhere and started to add them to her plate, until Yuki stopped her by placing her hand on Rena’s then pointed towards the girls in the next table. She saw Rena look over before quickly putting away the bottle, Jurina was sure she heard Rena giggled but she was too occupied in staring intensely on Yuki’s hand that is still on top of Rena’s. Jurina isn’t the only one who is watching that hand, Sae on the other side is also giving the two hands a bit too much attention.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 02:05:34 PM by immortal_K »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Untitled Part 2-1 (updated again 15/07)
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2011, 09:29:29 AM »
It's a VERY AMAZING fanfic~!!  :yossi:

LOL Rena~  :rofl:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2011, 11:00:28 AM »
JUST WHAT I THOUGHT! :]]]

Am I allowed to say my prediction now?! Haha.

Ohh BlackxGeki!!! But... WMatsui.

I love how the Rappappa being so caring to Rena.  :pimp:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2011, 12:07:31 PM »
RenaChii: Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

HashirePomeranian: Can't help it Gekikara is too loveable  :lol:, totally love that character.

AAAice: ^.^ Rappapa is just awesome! I'm curious what your prediction will be? Tell me  XD

I feel like I'm lurking here so much while I'm at work... too much time, when things are slow.  :P

Thanks for leaving me comments, love reading and responding to them  :twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2011, 12:20:42 PM »
I wanna tell you but it's still vague. I know they have to protect someone which turns out to be Jurina and... (there's still one) :]]]

Ehh. I worship you for being at work and still on computer.  :pimp: Sneaky.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 12:27:51 PM »
ROFL Gekikara!!!!
I wonder with who Mayuyu will be

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 12:35:31 PM »
AAAice: LOL wondering what the other part is? It won't change the plot since its all done, I just need to connect them all. I'm just lucky that summer tends to be the slower months so less sick people in the hospital and, its night so tried to let them rest. Just wait till flu season  :banghead:

kahem: Mayuyu will get someone :lol: originally she wasn't in the story... but I just can't leave her out so she get a place in the story too  :D

Offline immo

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2011, 05:53:26 PM »
It's getting interesting. Hope to see more! :D

Flean

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 07:06:23 PM »
yeah!!! go acchan!!!  XD

please update soon...  :thumbsup

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: Undercover - 2 (updated again 15/07)
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 05:58:09 AM »
Ooops end up sleeping away most of the day, the down side of working graveyard hours  XD, its already getting dark by the time I wake up.
Must not waste time, here is the next update, it is a little short but I'm still missing a couple scene's for the next part so gotta work on that tonight, hopefully I get that done soon, so I can update after.  :on study:

immo: Thanks for liking my story, hope you like what is to come  :lol:

Flean: Thanks for your comment, here is the next part.

So onto the story......

RAPPAPA: Undercover - 2

“Ah it’s so dark outside,” Jurina and Mayuyu walked out of the school library, they have been working on their project and lost track of time, when they finally packed up to leave, the sun has already ended it’s day.

“So hungry,” Jurina complained.

“Me too! But at least the project is done now, no more long library hours.” Mayuyu smiled.

“Are you cold Jurina?” Mayuyu asked as Jurina suddenly started to hand on to her arm.

“No, I think there’s someone following us,” Jurina whispered back.

They quicken their pace as they cross the park, the only thing left is the dark tunnel before they get home, but the min they entered they found their path blocked by a couple guys, holding pipes. They tried to turn back but behind them is another group of them blocking their exit. They backed into the wall as the men start to close in on them. Mayuyu and Jurina huddled together, holding onto each other, shaking from fear.

“So you are the kid, they want us to take care of, and you have a friend too” one of the guys said before he started to laugh.

“Hahaha...hahahaa...hahahahahahhha” the men’s stopped their tracks as another laugh spread into the tunnel, but they can’t find where the source is as the tunnel serves to transmit and bounce the sound evenly.

“You will have no tomorrow.... your crimes will be paid fully in the name of my lord.”

“Who is it! Show yourself!” one of the guy screamed into the dark tunnel, the only light from the street lamps at either end of the tunnel.

“AH!” one of the guy scream as he fell to the ground.

“Haahahahahahaa! Ne okotte iru? Haahaahaa” Jurina and Mayuyu screamed as one of the guys smashed into the wall beside them. They tried to run but Mayuyu tripped over the body lying on the ground, she closed her eyes ready to face the hard cement but it never came. She felt herself fall into something soft, as arms reached out to prevent her from falling to the ground. ‘hmm smells nice’ was all she thought.

“Go,” was all she heard as she and Jurina felt a little push towards the end of the tunnel.

The two of them started running and they kept on going, until they took a right turn around the corner and slammed into someone.

“Sor...rry” Jurina said as she tried to catch her breath, with Mayuyu leaning against her doing the same, they looked up to see a hand stretched out to help them get off the ground.

“Are you two okay? It looks like you two have been running a marathon,” Mariko said.

“I think we are okay now,” Mayuyu said still a little unsecure as she glanced back the way they came from.

“Shinoda Mariko, we go to the same school, I remember you were sitting with Rena today during lunch.”

“Ah, I remember now, Matsui Jurina, nice to meet you.”

“Watanabe Mayu, you can call me Mayuyu.”

“Which way are you heading, my house is just up ahead in that direction.” Mariko pointed in the direction of Jurina’s house as they purposely choose a place close to hers.
“Oh we go the same way, lets walk together,” Mayuyu quickly suggested.

“How did it go?” Takamina asked when Mariko walked into the house.

“She is home safe now, they met some trouble on the way but the other two took care of it” she answered as she heard the front door open again.

In walked Yuki and a blood cover Rena, just as she was about to raise her to bite her nails, Acchan walks up and slaps her hand away.

“It’s dirty, go wash up, there is food in the kitchen, just reheat it.” she then left the living room and headed upstairs. 

“Oh remind Tomochin and Haruna they have community service tomorrow after school” Takamina yelled out to the two retreating queen’s as they head out the back door.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:01:55 PM by immortal_K »

Flean

Re: Untitled Part 2-2 (updated 16/07)
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2011, 06:28:37 AM »
In walked Yuki and a blood cover Rena, just as she was about to raise her to bite her nails, Acchan walks up and slaps her hand away.

“It’s dirty, go wash up, there is food in the kitchen, just reheat it.” she then left the living room and headed upstairs. 

This make me laugh~~  :lol:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2011, 07:20:15 AM »
It's become more interesting~  :grin:

Please update soon~  :thumbsup

Offline Tejinashi

• ecchi
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2011, 07:42:18 AM »
YAY!!! Some MaYuki >.< :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
Thanks you so much  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2011, 08:52:13 AM »
Yeah!!!! Gekikara + Black = best combo ever!!!!!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2011, 10:27:15 AM »
Aww, haha prepare yourself for flue season then. Wait... you finished this fic already right? Then I'm glad cause that means you're just going to update if you have time. :P

-

Uff, i'm craving for Gekikara!!! How I love that girl.

LOL just what Flean said on her comment, that part made me giggle. Geki needs some food! :]]

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Get Over