JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Survivor

Author Topic: (Insert name here) is my favorite girl in H!P because...  (Read 23834 times)

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
(Insert name here) is my favorite girl in H!P because...
« on: June 11, 2006, 11:40:28 PM »
I'm curious. i wanted to ask this for a long time, but never got myself to create the thread, because i thought it wouldn't be a really good idea, so...

most people like many girls in H!P, but there's always one of them that they really pay attention to, no matter how much they like the rest. who is it? and why? because of her body or/and looks? her voice? personality? any other reason that makes you follow everything that girl does?

when answering, please put the name of the girl so we know who you're talking about and the reason (if you want to prove it with an image or sound/video, it's your choice).

you can vote in as many options you like, in case it's two or three of the reasons mentioned above.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 09:06:21 AM by shirenu »

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 11:47:27 PM »
In MM, Miki's my favourite because of her personality. She speaks up when she wants, she gropes whomever she wants (:twisted:). She can be tomboyish at times, yet at others she's as feminine as can be.

Being a multiple choice poll, I could have easily voted for everything, but I figured I'd pick out the most dominant reason for my liking her.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 11:53:33 PM »
Eri's my favorite because of her personalty, but her voices makes me like her even more! So, I voted for both of them :D

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 12:09:50 AM »
I couldn't resist filling out all of the above for Miki! XD

For Miki, the strongest has to be her personality.  She is so blunt and straight forward.  If she is bored, we see it.  If she is annoyed, we'll get the glares.  If she is kinky, she'll touch, and if she's amused she'll ROFL! XD  When Miki laughs, I laugh.  And it touches my heart.

Following that, I think she is quite good looking.  Very natural, but beautiful.

And last, I really enjoy her voice.  Her voice is the distinctive kind that you can pick out from anywheres, and it sounds great.

Offline Kaworito

• Reina's Gigolo
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 02:24:57 AM »
I don't know. REina isn't the best singer in the group, she isn't the cutest, or the loudest, of the funniest, or the hottest girl... But she has this charm over me. I can't really explain why she is my favorite, she just is.

so yeah, poll choice: other reason.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 02:48:54 AM »
Rika- Body.  Don't get me wrong, charmy's got persona too!

Offline Secchi

• Charmy Gaki 510
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 04:02:05 AM »
Rika - voice, looks, body, persona and a lot of others...

Offline klise

• Kagolise
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 05:19:13 AM »
kago aibon~ she got the looks~ cuteness + wonderful voice and i like her personality too... (took the cig incident aside!)

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 05:30:42 AM »
rika, ai.taka, miki and maki - it all began wit their looks.

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »
konkon .... her personality rockz ...

Offline Kei

• It's legal in MY country!
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 06:53:47 AM »
Mako's personality is the mirror image of mine, so that's my main reason to like her.

'cept I'm a dude. >_>
赤い瞳は ソドムの街で
美しい女を 採集する
針で止めた 蝶や蛾の様に
動けないおまえは 俺の物

Offline vicmu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 07:10:39 AM »
niigaki risa is my favourite because of her personality. she's hilarious. in any tv show she's on where she gets a chance to speak she'll never say anything boring.  she shows leadership skills and empathy when acting as a sempai to the younger members.  she doesn't have the strongest voice, nor the best body, and some wouldn't consider her the prettiest, but honestly I believe she has one of the greatest, most vibrant personalities in H!P

Offline Masda_P

• NextBerryzMember
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 08:14:54 AM »
Saki Shimizu of Berryz Koubou is my favorite singer ever!
Because i like this kind of band. they're really good even when they're kids.
young but full of talent! First i sar her is in concert dvd. i try to listen carefully that they're lip sing or not? also they were really great in dance too.
as i can see on thier practice clips.
I love Berryz Koubou

Offline schol3s

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 09:10:27 AM »
may favorite is Miki... because of her voice and her personality...
feel that her voice is very strong and nice.... it also becasue of her voice, i felt she is so outstading among the rest..
her personality is becasue of the way she react to stuff... very seroiuse at work... and very playful during play time...

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2006, 09:15:06 AM »
Though I choose my favorites for different reasons(not all the same for everyone) I'd have to say that their look is usually what catches my attention first, then I look at their other qualities, and how just see how attached I am to that member.

Rika is definately my favorite, and I don't think I could possibly ever change it after all these years.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 09:17:36 AM »
Makoto cuz of her great personality :heart:
She's always so goofy and doesn't take herself seriously. She doesn't mind laughing at herself so others can be happy and have fun. Most of all she makes me feel that she is the warmest person around and has talent too. Btw, I think Mako-chan's really pretty, has a great voice and body as well :-P
Maybe an "all of the above" option can be added in :D

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 10:08:57 AM »
I want to vote "others" twice for Ai Kago.
Firstly, because we are virtually neighbours, and us Yamato Takada (Nara-Ken) folk gotta stick together.
And secondly, because she smokes. Again with the unity.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 10:12:05 AM by Guchi_Jnr »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 11:18:33 AM »
Well, I had to vote all four because what I like about Nacchi is the whole package. There may be others who are better singers etc., but only Nacchi has it all and more to me~

I didn't actually instantly fall for her. It was only after I learned more about her ridiculously cute personality and also saw her appear serious in Pinch Runner that I had to kick Yuko out from #1 spot and take Nacchi instead. (Yuko was probably my favourite only for the first few weeks of my fandom or something? But I was learning fast!) And ever since her personality has really drawn me to her. Her sense of humour is just so silly and goofy and her reactions to things are hilarious. Yet at the same time I can tell she's also ambitious, a hard worker, and a warm person in general. She has this lovely, light spirited aura around her that makes me happy when I see her.

But yeah, personality isn't the only reason I like her :P I also find her mad attractive. Whatever she wore and whatever she did, I'd be attracted to her. It's crazy - I just badly feel like I need to touch her (not necessarily in a pervy way guys, even just something like hugging or holding her hand or brushing her cheek). She's incredibly beautiful, cute and sexy, yeah... I absolutely love her face. And that smile, oh dear lord x_x She doesn't have a "traditionally hot body" like Rika (with a slim waist etc.)... But Nacchi is just perfect for me. Perfect weight, height. Soft and huggable, cute little toes even. So also her looks and body are something that draws my attention to her.

And her voice, I love hearing it around, makes me feel all comfy and at home. Not really the prettiest singing voice out there, I guess, but important to me and she's worked hard to do the best she can with what she's got. Because her vocal capabilities aren't perfect and I acknowledge that, I still sometimes get impressed when she sings something better than I expected or just sounds extremely beautiful. And I actually find that very satisfying and cool. So even vocally she's perfect for my needs as a fan :P

So yeah. Thanks for giving me another opportunity to praise Nacchi o/
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 11:47:27 AM »
I like just about all aspects of my favs, even ones others consideras their weak points like voices. But what made them become and stay as my favs are personalities. So that's what I vote.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2006, 11:54:42 AM »
So, I voted voice and personality.

If I had gone for looks only, Yuko never would've become my favorite so fast (I wasn't really fond of that short hair at first).

At first, it was her voice that attracted my attention, mainly when I heard her song on the Mini Moni movie soundtrack. That's when I really became interested in her and after that I completely fell for her personality.
She's loud and she's brash (in a good way) and she knows how to have fun and yet be mature at the same time. I don't think there's anything about her that I don't like :heart:

Of course, she's also hot as hell and ranked in the Top Ten with nine other girls aprox. ten years youngers. But that's just some added bonus ^_^

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Survivor