JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Inspire

Author Topic: It’s kind of a funny story (Kojyuu) chapter1 update!  (Read 4345 times)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
It’s kind of a funny story (Kojyuu) chapter1 update!
« on: October 11, 2012, 09:03:01 PM »
hey guys thought that I would make a new fic I know this is a little crap as a start but I'll make the chapters a lot longer promise and all the charaters are based on people I know from in school and out and there will be a lot more added later on so if anyone wants to be added ask and I havent started the story yet but I will do that soon lol hope you enjoy

It’s kind of a funny story

Yuko

Yuko is a bubbly type of person she’s very pervy but wouldn't touch another person other than Koji. Yuko is the most popular girl in the entire school everyone wants to speak to her she’s also the most beautiful in the entire school. Sometimes known to have a split personality Akemi is her second best friend
Koji

Koji is very shy and will not speak to anyone but Yuko she is very smart and is a straight A student has a big interest in stamps. She gets very jealous seeing Yuko with someone that isn't her and may sometimes will pull pranks on Yuko to get her back.

Takeo

Takeo is the only boy in the school acts hard but inside he is quite soft he is very cheeky and plays pranks on teachers and his friends he is quite protective of his friends and will lose a left arm for them he says the wrong thing at the wrong time and he had a dark childhood where he was abandoned by his parents only a few know out this
  Akemi

Akemi has a good heart but comes across quite mean she is best friends  to Yuko and Takeo she as friends in Korea and always fights if someone insults her  she keeps  her feelings to herself and will never stop eating and has a high pain fresh hold and enjoys sport a lot.

There will be a lot more characters that will be shown latter on the story is set in the school of Orudāshou set in the last year of school has a lot of events so if you read it I hope you will enjoy it and I promise the chapters will be a lot longer lol hope you enjoy       
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:57:15 PM by farquhar97 »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: It’s kind of a funny story (Kojyuu) more to be added
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 09:08:19 PM »
Can wait to see what kind of story you will make ^^

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 09:54:26 PM »
Sounds intersting o/

Got all curious here^^

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 10:36:03 PM »
lol two of them characters sound familar lol anyway cant wait till you update and i knew u didn break ur thumb ur just milkin it so u dont do work lol

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 12:11:38 AM »
Yeahh!! I can't wait!!  :cow: Kojiyuu Kojiyuu  :deco:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 06:00:09 AM »
yeah kojiyuuuuuuuuu are alive!!.. mm nw characters.. interesting

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 10:29:15 PM »
Sorry I haven't updated this fic I've just been really buzy and I've got a gcse on Monday so got to put my head down for that but once its done I promise I'll update :)

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
Re: It’s kind of a funny story (Kojyuu) update soon :)
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 10:36:40 PM »
just asking which part of uk are u?

and pls. update fast  :bow:

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 12:02:09 AM »
Liverpool lol well close to and I will

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 08:28:57 PM »
i thought u updated u troll lol im revising for gcse 2morra i havnt had a chance today good luck on it btw i cant wait till our test is over

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 10:37:17 PM »
Robyn- lol you'll have to wait hehe and omg yeah actually can't wait till its over and good luck too

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: It’s kind of a funny story (Kojyuu) chapter1 update!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 10:56:38 PM »
Hey Guys I finally updated lol sorry that it has taken so long I've changed so much in it so the into of all the characters has been changed so that really doesnt have anything to do with this lol anyway I hope you enjoy this   

Koji was fast asleep until she was rudely awaken by her phone “Ahh what the hell how dear you wake me up at this godforsaken time” Koji wasn’t happy at all because Akemi had sent her a text 20 minutes before   she normally woke up. Koji got changed into her comfy clothes as she was going to start her new job at cafe Kitai. She grabbed her coat and left the flat. The cafe is ten minutes from her flat as she arrives a brown haired girl stood at the door “ hey you must be Koji come in I’ll show you around  My name is Mii chan” Koji nodded her head and followed the small perv into the cafe. Inside there was many customers with their own life’s and stories. The cafe its self smelt of lemon scented cleaning products which made the cafe a relaxed and clean place to be. “Stop day dreaming will you I don’t want to send you to my office before you’ve even started” Mii chan giggled Koji gave her a little smile and followed Mii chan into the staff room “wow this is awesome for a cafe staffroom” Koji’s face lit up with joy as she had never seen anything like the staff room. Inside there was leather couch with a 51 inch TV as well as an Xbox. A long reinforced metal coat hanger was drilled into the wall with a small wooden bar stool underneath it “what is that for?” asked Koji “That’s for if you be naughty I’ll hang you up there by your underwear so don’t get any orders wrong”  Mill chan said in a joking tone but she did mean it. “Okay I think that’s everything get changed a get to work” Mii chan said then leaving the room.

Cosplay

Anime: Kiddy Grade

Character:  Eclair

Koji got changed into the Cosplay and then went out the staff room into the cafe to start her first day. Koji went over to take the order of table 12 “Hello my name is Koji may I take your order please” Koji said in a friendly tone to the customer “Hello my name is Lee Hi erm may I have a cappuccino please” Lee Hi gave Koji a warm smile while asking the question. Koji slowly turned around to get the cappuccino she made it perfectly with the right ratio of milk cream and coffee “Here you go” Koji placed the cappuccino in front of Lee Hi then started to tend to the other customers.

Later on that day

As the last Customers finished off their cups of delicious coffee Koji was called into Mii Chan’s office “Ah Koji just the girl I wanted to see, sorry but you’ll have to lock up tonight as I’ve got a hot date so you will need to lock all the windows but make sure you let the cleaner Yuko in before you leave okay see you later Koji” Mii Chan quickly left her office and the cafe before Koji had time to reply “argh she would bloody do that on my first day as well I wanted to go home and play FIFA I’ve nearly won the league with Barcelona ” Koji was muttering to herself. Koji went to get changed back into her day clothes and went about locking up all the windows in the cafe. Yuko was making her way to the cafe to do her night duties “Ah there she is another day another dollar I guess” Yuko said trying to pick herself up. Yuko knocked on the glass of the front door Koji opening it for her “Hey you must be the girl Hi I’m Yuko you must be Koji? Hehe you’re pretty cute” Yuko said charmingly Koji started to blush at the “Yeah I am and you’ve erm got nice ears “Koji blushed even more after messing up her compliment Yuko laughed at the air head “haha your strangle one aren’t you? but I like it” Yuko said Koji’s heart started to race she had never felt anything like this before was it love at first sight? She wasn’t sure but she was certain that it felt good. Yuko put all the chairs up and cleaned all the dishes but Koji was still there waiting for her to finish “Oh your still here? Let me walk you home its dark outside” said Yuko, koji nodded at her. “So how did you find your first day?” said yuko who was very interested in Koji “well it was really good I enjoyed it and meeting you was great thanks, oh well I guess this is my house thank you for walking me home” Koji said disappointedly not wanting the night to ever finish “Your welcome hey Koji I don’t propose that I can have your number can I?” Koji smiled and gave her the number Yuko went straight in for the hug “Ah Yuko too hard too hard and get off my bum!” Yuko laughed then waved and left to go back home.   

(End of chapter)

Ah I hope you like it I started to power write in the end lol and thank you all for showing interest in this it's much appreciated and if there's anything you wanna ask me go ahead I won't bite btw I will improve the cosplay for future chapters this was my first one so not to sure on how to do them but I'll get better lol and thanks to Robyn for helping me with the anime anyway hope you enjoyed :)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 07:56:12 PM »
lee hi guest apparance lol an she is number one again this week

gd chpater looking foward to the next one i cant wait to see how yuko an koji is made a couple

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: It’s kind of a funny story (Kojyuu) chapter2 update!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2012, 03:40:27 PM »
(The next day)
Koji woke up and she over 20 missed calls as well as 70 texts sent to her phone. “Argh who the hell has done” Koji said in an angry tone. Koji looked and it was Yuko who had sent all of them saying things like I miss you, why aren’t you answering  Koji giggled at this she had never had this sort of attention before She texted her back “I was sleeping I’ll see you tonight bye”. Koji then got changed and headed to work. The café had its usual customers waiting outside for them to open up. “Hello we will be open shortly” Koji said in a calm voice a couple minutes after that Mii Chan came to unlock the doors. Koji went in to get changed into her work clothes.

(Cosplay)

Akb0048

Kojima Haruna
Koji went about serving the customers there were a lot more customers than usual but Koji went about it all the same. Later on after all the customers went home a butch girl was standing by the front door. “Sorry were closed now you’ll have to come back tomorrow now” Koji said to the girl but she didn’t move “Hi I’m Risa can you open the door please” Koji agreed to as Risa seemed friendly enough. As koji unlocked the door Risa barged in and grabbed Koji. Risa was too strong for koji as she put Koji into her car. Yuko had gone to the café to finish cleaning up and to lock up she was very disappointed when she couldn’t find Koji. “Where is she, she told me that she was going to wait for me here grrr” After a bit of looking around she noticed that there were marks of rubber at the front of the café like someone had been dragged out also she remembered that the door was wide open when she came in Yuko started to worry.

Sorry its only short and not that good I'm at my dads so its harder to write thanks for reading :)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2012, 04:28:11 PM »
yah wtf now im glad that i killed u in mine u mean person lol

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 07:33:51 PM »
You left me curious ><

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 03:39:20 AM »
oh em! i'm curious as well..
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Inspire