JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color

Author Topic: (Group) Gouhou Lolita Syndrome (Lolisyn)  (Read 31114 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: (Group) Gouhou Lolita Syndrome (Lolisyn)
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 10:43:31 AM »
But imagine the impact if you could meet them in Paris and say hello ;)

I could teach Hiro the 3 words of French that I know! Oh, I might do that on twitter...
Have fun at the festival  :P

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »
There was another livestream today (2015/07/21) at Shinjuku ReNY. For the Fivestars competition to send a group to Japan, Expo, LA. Lolisyn aren't competing, just guests at the event. So I uploaded it:

They debuted new song 『零式』 which will be a c/w song on the new single. The song after that I hadn't heard before, either.

There was another livestream this past weekend, also, which I haven't cut-out/uploaded yet.

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »
Today's  (2015/07/27) livestream from Shibuya WWW:

Features the debut performance of their new single "INDEPENDENT", which is released on the 4th August.

(I'll need to give the new single a few more listens to see how it is)

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2015, 01:07:42 AM »
Saw them last night and they were great

But I really liked another metal performer at the show called "Code of Zero" it was pretty much straight up metal-core with no idol-bits she was super cute though.
I can't really seem to find anything about her so I assume she's new, she also only had two songs so she sang one of them twice (she sang in English).

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2015, 01:21:58 AM »
Ahh shit you went!!! Did you get a photo with them in a funny pose???

Yah, it was Code of Zero's debut performance, I upped that perf too and have been posting about them(her) in the random idol postwhoring thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=30255.msg1341910#msg1341910

Glad you went! I'm happy about that. Think their next show is on the 1st August, but I guess you'll be busy with some other idol event then...

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2015, 01:36:35 AM »
Ahh shit you went!!! Did you get a photo with them in a funny pose???

Nope there wasn't even merch for any of the groups for sale.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2015, 01:45:38 AM »
^ Eh? No, I've seen chekis from the other fans from that show. They were also doing stuff like signing the glowsticks. They also tweeted their normal group pic with the fans afterwards also...

Code of Zero also tweeted a really amusing pic with the fans... https://twitter.com/code_of_zero/status/625675574501965824

Guess you missed it due to timings... buppan (product sales) is normally after the show but they normally also post a buppan timetable for these shows with lots of groups, as sometimes it is during when other acts are performing...

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2015, 01:54:11 AM »
Oh they did it inside where the stage was, I went outside in the lobby and bar areas and didn't see anything so I just left - guess I should just have stuck around

Oh well I would have liked that Lolisyn T-shirt it's pretty cool and ofc I would have bought the "0 fucks given" shirt from Code of Zero as well, but I think I already bought too much stuff I may have to buy a bigger suitcase. To be honest I would probably have bought a whole lot of other stuff since I liked many of the groups.

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2015, 03:13:49 AM »
Code of Zero also tweeted a really amusing pic with the fans... https://twitter.com/code_of_zero/status/625675574501965824
Would be too easy here to joke about 草食男子

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2015, 03:59:38 AM »
Lolisyn are going to Los Angeles!!!

Japan Expo, 17-18 October 2015, Los Angeles Convention Centre

Acts going are SOLIDEMO/JAWEYE/Lolisyn/柊木りお (Hiiragi Rio)/長内映里 (Osanai Eri)

There's also a pre-expo show on the 16th at UTB Hall with all those acts.

http://www.japanexpousa.jp/
http://www.lolisyn564.com/schedule/

Pretty crazy how they are going to America, but judging from the random idol postwhoring thread, this Japan Expo is relatively unknown... I hope it is a success for them so that more overseas trips will follow, and a shame I can't make those dates.

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2015, 02:20:11 PM »
Surprised that they beat Chu-Z but I approve.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2015, 03:14:24 PM »
Surprised that they beat Chu-Z but I approve.
Nope, the one who beat Chu-Z was this one: 長内映里 (Osanai Eri). Lolisyn wasn't in that competition.

Why is there no official ENGLISH site?

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2015, 09:00:09 PM »
Why is there no official ENGLISH site?

Yeah, that is very strange...

Anyway, three pieces of news today

1. They put up the b-side of their latest single 零式 up on soundcloud for free download for a limited time: https://soundcloud.com/goho_lolita_syndrome/free

2. The design of Haru's birthday t-shirt is out:

I think it's a million times better than Hiro's, and is up for pre-order now

3. They will debut a new song [Black Diamond] on Haru's seitansai (19th Sept). Haru wrote the lyrics to it.

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 06:34:56 PM »
Just wanted to say that Halu will release her first solo single on 10/15

This is just one day before their trip to LA.

She has a new twitter account associated with her solo works: https://twitter.com/Halu_PAC

(Unfortunately, I missed her solo live, so haven't heard it... and now remember they were selling some big box of, errr, stuff, at Fujisan for it, but I never found out what was in it, and Halu didn't push to to buy it, so... *shrugs*...)

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2015, 08:53:14 PM »
So Lolisyn finished their 3 days of lives in LA. I think the whole Japan Expo had a really poor turnout, kindof how was discussed in this forum about how badly the event was advertised/promoted. I think the lack of crowd probably surprised the bigger acts more. For Lolisyn, I think they had a bunch of fun and the people in LA who saw them liked them. The 3 Japanese fans who went seemed to have a bunch of fun with the American fans and stuff as well. So I hope they view the whole trip as a success!

Here's a clip of one of the shows I found on youtube:

Also, I don't know how long Lolisyn are hanging around but at least a couple days - today was Haluday so they went to a Snoopy theme park. https://twitter.com/lolisyn/status/656342044428759041 https://twitter.com/lolisyn/status/656343910634033152 What amused me most was them taking photos of their snoopy chekis next to their food and drink like the Lolisyn fans normally do with their Lolisyn chekis  :lol: https://twitter.com/lolisyn/status/656379908600365056

Tomorrow is Hiroday, so I wonder where they will go!

Chihiro

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2015, 01:11:14 AM »
^ that snoopy theme park is called Knott's Berry Farm  :D it's cool that they got to do stuff like this. i wasn't able to attend the expo because i work on the weekends, but the few fans that were there seemed to enjoy it  :D

lol i just saw the pics of her on the little kid's rides  :rofl:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2015, 08:40:00 PM »
^ Shame you couldn't go. Seems like they went to Disneyland and a day at the beach as well, before returning to Japan.

Here's another clip of LA from the same uploader:

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2015, 06:14:30 PM »
Well, they've announced the graduation of Hiro and Halu...

Final live will be on 28th February 2016.

Just before their 2nd anniversary... Well, this 2nd gen have lasted 2 years compared to 1st gens 1 year. I don't know if they will change the members around after then and carry on Lolisyn, or whether PAC Idol Project are going to shift focus onto the other groups they are running now.

I'm still in shock, and it's really sad. Their graduation will be almost a year after Jun left (Armor Girls/Kamen Joshi) so, maybe that time of the year is just when I lose my favourite idols. Hmm...

They will hold their graduation live in Twinbox Akiba, with another show that morning (and graduation shows the previous weeks in Nagoya and Osaka). I'll try and attend the final one, I guess...

http://www.lolisyn564.com/news/

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2015, 02:08:54 AM »
^ I feel for you man :/ hopefully the girls will go on with other projects

You already knew that groups/idols often have a short lifespan, it's part of why I'm coming to Japan more often than I should - I'm still pretty sad that I missed the two girls that left PASSPO.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2016, 11:03:22 PM »
It's been ages since I've posted in here, so I may as well update...

First I'll write some personal stuff, then some general news etc...

So well, after their graduation announcement, about a week before Xmas I decided to fuck it, and went to spend Xmas/New Year with Lolisyn. This was a great decision - it was an amazing trip. 12 days of continuous Lolisyn lives. I think I saw them 14 times, and I didn't even go to all of their shows... It seemed a hell of a lot more than my September trip, where I did 9 Lolisyn shows. Probably because there weren't any days off here. It's great as a fan to go at a time when there are a lot of public holidays so you can see so many shows of your favourite group. The Lolisyn fans are also really friendly and welcoming, even despite the language barrier. I'll be back for their last live on the 28th...

In the last few months, they've started a PAC Idol Project super-group called Secret7x (you don't pronounce the X) consisting of Lolisyn, all of Candy||Stripe Neo, and two (out of five) from Princess Garden ~Himeniwa~. They do songs from all three groups (I think only Croissant from Lolisyn) and also Nerve. At first I wasn't into it, but now I am. The main selling point is their outfits... Lolisyn pretty much only wear t-shirt + trousers, but Secret7x they get to wear this sexy oufit with skirt + stockings. That zettai ryouiki...

For some reason I had a hard time finding a photo with all 7 of them together... and yeah, it doesn't look as good in the picture as I make out... but cheki-kai with them is really good...

Anyway, so Lolisyn have started their grad tour. They had a successful final one-man in Nagoya, with a good turn-out!

Fans gave them these awesome chibi stand things! And flowers. And made stickers out of those characters.

Since the Nagoya one-man, they've been to their last in Sendai, and in a couple weeks will go to Osaka for their final one-man there, and then their final on the 28th in Tokyo (three shows, last taiban, last two-man, last one-man)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 11:42:33 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color