JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Ame to Uso

Author Topic: The Official Shaq Pimp Thread  (Read 66928 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
SHAQ TRADED!!
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2008, 04:49:58 AM »
Nash VS Shaq...who will emerge as the leader of the Suns?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

I'd go with Nash any day of the week, and that's not just because he's a fellow Canuck.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: The Official Shaq Pimp Thread
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2008, 09:09:38 AM »
Some Shaq tidbits, check out his cable bill alone  :doh:

Shaq as big a spender as he is a man

By Jose Lambiet

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Friday, January 25, 2008

His yearly laundry bill is higher than most SoFla residents' salaries.

He pays in electricity, every year, more than what Joe Average needs to buy a car.

The Heat's Shaquille O'Neal declined to reveal his net worth in a filing for his divorce from wife of five years, Shaunie O'Neal.

As for his clothing purchases, now we're in the ballpark figure of a nice suburban home.

Welcome inside Miami Heat superstar Shaquille O'Neal's finances, where a torrent of cash comes in and more than a trickle goes out.

The tall-head, who's off the court for the next two weeks with a hip injury, just sent a Miami-Dade court a never-before-seen accounting document for his and wife Shaunie's divorce file.

For months, O'Neal, 35, dragged his size 23 sneakers over the mandatory financial snapshot and finally filed incomplete, yet telling, numbers.

While the affidavit shows O'Neal makes a huge amount of money, $1.8 million in monthly salary, publicity contracts and returns on investments, his routine expenses total $875,015 - a month.

Among them: $156,116 in mortgages on three homes (including his $20 million mansion on Miami Beach's Star Island), plus $31,299 in homeowners insurance; $3,345 in phone bills; $1,610 in lawn and pool maintenance; $12,775 for food; $10,065 in electricity, $1,495 for cable TV; $5,000 in car payments (for three cars - he owns at least twice as many); $24,300 in gas; $6,730 in dry cleaning; $17,220 in clothing; $2,305 for pets and $110,505 for vacations.

Child care sets Shaq back $26,500 a month. He and Shaunie have four children, and each has a child from a previous relationship. By the way, he pays $10,000 a month in temporary child support and another 10 grand in alimony.

To his credit, the big-man-in-the-middle is doing his share in helping close the giant federal deficit. The 13-page document shows he pays $5.41 million a year in federal income tax and $217,000 in taxes in states where the Heat plays road games. Property taxes cost him $903,132.

No. 32 filed for divorce in September, accusing his wife of five years of being secretive about her finances and spending their money without his knowledge.

In his financial affidavit, however, the 7-footer is just as secretive, leaving large portions of the filing blank. He didn't reveal his net worth. Shaunie, 33, did, estimating she weighs $30 million, including their real estate properties.

Shaq's divorce lawyer didn't return calls. But WPB divorce attorney Stuart Manoff, who doesn't handle the case, speculated that Shaq omitted listing his assets after a privacy-saving agreement with his soon-to-be-ex.

"She is entitled to half of some of those assets," Manoff said. "There'll probably be no permanent alimony, but the kids are likely to get much more support when the divorce is final."

and his Super Bowl ad...LMAO
[youtube=425,350]VW7zLyMYKOo[/youtube]

I love how he poses at the end.  :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: SHAQ TRADED!!
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2008, 09:56:03 AM »
SPLIT :P

OMGASS. What a ridiculous fuckin crazy trade.

This is obvious Phoenix gut reaction to "Hmmm....how to stick up the Lakers ass? They just been crowned West Champs with Gasol. AH! Get Kobe's nemesis! We're geniuses" That's why Steve Kerr belongs in a broadcast booth talking bullshit. That's why Michael Jordan bitchslapped him.

I love this quote from Tex Winter.

Sports Hub LA: “It’s a strange trade. Shaq sure misses a lot of games. He’s not a very good defensive rebounder, or offensive rebounder for that matter. He does rebound his own misses a lot.”

Wonder if Shaq is gonna be flopping now. XD

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2008, 10:20:33 AM »
Shit. I didn't see this cuming. Shaq be turning the heat up fo sho. It's gonna be interesting to see how this unfolds. What it'll do to the teams.
[/url]

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »
Even without Gasol, Suns wouldn't be able to beat the Lakers with a healthy Bynum in the lineup.  and with Nash getting older + back problems, their window of opportunity is closing.  i guess thats why they aquired the "BIG MAC ATTAQ"  :muffin:

even Phil is cracking jokes,
when asked about Shaq's role with the Suns:
Taking the ball out of bounds and waiting for the other team to get back

:grin:

:shakeit:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2008, 06:40:52 AM »
oOo what an interesting trade that! When i first heard about it, i was like whaat?? It'll be interesting to see him play on the suns =O

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2008, 09:51:10 PM »
It'll be interesting to see how this trade works out for Phoenix!!

:P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2008, 05:36:31 AM »
I see this thread bumped and my first thought was "What, again?" XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2008, 10:53:48 AM »
It'll be interesting to see how this trade works out for Phoenix!!

:P

You didn't happen to notice the trade just because you finally watch Suns' last game this season? LOL.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2008, 06:37:24 AM »

OMGASS WHAT!?

Why do all good things come to an end??

I wonder where he'll sign during the offseason. Steve Kerr is gonna tear shit up this off-season.

Hope he goes into acting XD

Like this classic CM with Derek Fisher, Eddie Jones, and the great Jerry West
http://youtube.com/watch?v=M6c7jNIFuAE

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2008, 07:16:02 PM »
I love Shaq :lol: (no homo)
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3645092&categoryId=2378529

"The only thing I call cowardly is when you're up by 10 and do it. That's a coward move and he knows that and I'll make them pay for it." - BE A MAN!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2008, 06:55:58 AM »
For reference purposes.

Shaq Disses Kobe right after the playoffs.

KOBE!  TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2008, 10:48:36 AM »
Congrats to Shaq who vaulted past John Havlicek to become the 10th all-time leading scorer in National Basketball Association history!!

The latest jossip in Shaq vs Kobe:

Shaquille O’Neal: My Fights With Kobe Bryant Were Orchestrated by Phil Jackson

From Lakersnation Blog:

ESPN: Shaquille O’Neal had a conversation with the Sacramento Bee’s Scott Howard-Cooper, which included some amazing insight about all that bickering with Kobe Bryant back in his Laker days:

I think it was all designed by Phil (Jackson). Because if you think about it, Phil never called us into the office and said, ”Both of you all, shut the (heck) up.” Never did that in four years. He knew that when I read something, I was going to get upset. And he knew Kobe was going to always come out and play hard. So I think it was all done by design.

You think he just wanted to light a fire under you guys?
Yeah. I think that’s exactly what it was. I think it was all done by design. Really. He never called us in a meeting and said, ”Shut up.” And basically, it was never a face-to-face … thing. It was always, he’d say something to you, I’d say something to another guy, I’d say something to you. That’s all it was.

Now that I look back on it, that (stuff) was kind of fun. It really was. It was kind of fun. ”What did he say, what did he say?” I tell people if we would have had a reality show, we’d have had the No. 1 reality show in the world. It was fun. It was actually fun. (Brian) Shaw would be, ”Oh, man, why did you say that?” And then Karl (Malone) would be like, ”Yo, that was (messed) up what you said.” Then we’d try to out-do each other in the game.

But while we were trying to out-do each other, the two best players in the game, we’re out-doing everyone by far.

Writer Roland Lazenby, who has followed just about the entirety of Phil Jackson’s coaching career, has been saying for ages that one must not undersell the notion that Phil Jackson plays a lot of psychological games.

I learned about this interview from Sactown Royalty, which highlighted a different amazing part of the talk, wherein Shaquille O’Neal has no idea who Spencer Hawes is.

Maybe he’s kidding. But I don’t think so.

Hawes is not even a rookie. He was a lottery pick. And he plays O’Neal’s position. I don’t think Hawes and O’Neal have played against each other, however — owing to the schedule, O’Neal’s trade last season, and the two players’ various injuries.

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt this either. Phil talked about shit like this in his books too.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2008, 09:17:55 AM »
LMAO!! Great Foul Shaq!!

MAN'S GAME STUCKEY!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2008, 12:04:00 AM »

SHAQ! TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »
LMAO! Shaq is having a great season. Closing in on 9th All time scoring. He single handedly beat the fuck outta San Antonio  :grin:

"Where Amazing Happens"  :lol:

Too bad there was no defense for Mason. STUPID SUNS! Terry Porter is gonna get his ass fired and watch. Shaq will install his own head coach. Del Harris? XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2009, 08:25:28 PM »
LOL Banned  ESPN commercial cuz react to Shaq's No Homo:

"No fist kiss, no fist love, no fist hump. None of that. You're a weirdo man. Stay over there ...... fist kiss ...... disgusting"
-Shaq

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2009, 10:59:08 PM »
Shaquille O'Neal Jabbawockeez Dance in the NBA All-Star 2009 Intro!

DOWNLOAD
http://sharebee.com/f19b30b3

^ clipped by me, bonus footage for Thimmy.

Shaq later said on twitter (https://twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ) that Kobe let him have the MVP trophy. so beautiful *sniff*

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yaida Hitomi - Ame to Uso