JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spiral Chord - Distance to Substance

Author Topic: Kate's OS Box ~ Untitled [SayaMilky] - Update (15/5/16)  (Read 203184 times)

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Light of Darkness [MaYuki] - Update (17/1/16)
« Reply #480 on: January 19, 2016, 08:20:38 AM »
One of the best mayuki OS  idk just amazing cute everything ;-; mayukiiiiiiiiiiiiiii plz give us more thank u
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #481 on: January 19, 2016, 02:22:40 PM »
oh i loved this OS it's been a long time since you made some OS kate!

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #482 on: January 19, 2016, 03:25:57 PM »
and mayu is just 16yo for the god sake !!!!  :lol:

and what the heck with mayu's past, that is so gory and absurd, yet entertaining lol.. i think that's the best hook from this story, it got me right away after reading on it~

as expected from kate.. i think you already used with compliment words, so i will give no more lol

will wait for your next work  :roll:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #483 on: January 19, 2016, 10:30:42 PM »
Kate-senpai I am lost for words....
I love this OS!!  :cathappy:
poor Mayu and everyone they have such sad pasts ;_; but I love dark drama so it was such an awesome read!!
make more fics senpai I can't get enough of them~~ :kneelbow: :nya:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #484 on: January 29, 2016, 01:02:41 AM »
Kate-san, this ff is EPIC!
I love how you portray Dr. Watanabe 😍😍😍
Now, i am going to read the omake!!
Thanks for this wonderful fanfic of mayuki!
Yay~
Love is darkness

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #485 on: January 29, 2016, 03:43:41 AM »
Aaawwww~ this is tooo sweeettt...
I am captured by yukirin this time.
As expected, she is my oshimen after all 😗😝
Thanks~
And i shall eat pocky too today~ lol~
Love is darkness

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #486 on: January 29, 2016, 09:42:21 AM »
Wow wow wow~
You possessed a really good knowledge on kendo!
I learnt a lot~ thanks! XD

Btw, i like the way you write fanfic, a lot~
You are talented, keep it up!:)
Love is darkness

Offline saeyukifan

sakura princess
« Reply #487 on: January 29, 2016, 06:19:48 PM »
Yukirin-san~ why won't you appear in my dream too..?  Hahaa,
Just kidding..
Itwas too good to be true but it became a reality.
Such a heartwarming story indeed!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 04:12:28 AM by saeyukifan »
Love is darkness

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #488 on: January 30, 2016, 06:45:55 AM »
Kyaa~ thanks for writing furuyanagi pair.
It's quite hard to find ><
Airin is soo sweet here...
Please write more about them when you feel like it..
Mattemasuuu~~~ 😆
Love is darkness

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #489 on: January 31, 2016, 02:27:54 PM »
As usual, a wonderful fic!!
I love the plot!
And i can't get enough of your fic, kate-san!
Waiting for another fic to read~😄😄
Love is darkness

Offline saeyukifan

re:we will meet again OS
« Reply #490 on: January 31, 2016, 02:33:58 PM »
Somehow this OS is kinda sad...
I haven't finish reading it though. I only stop to write some comment first..haha
Hoping for happy ending..
#runbackandcontinuereading 😉
Love is darkness

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #491 on: February 01, 2016, 06:57:31 AM »
I'm definetely your fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #492 on: February 06, 2016, 04:11:23 AM »
What's with this sad plot in your fanfic...!😢😢😨
But i love how you describe the mayuki moments..hehee
Hats off....
Please continue writing😀
Love is darkness

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Untitled [SayaMilky] - Update (15/5/16)
« Reply #493 on: May 15, 2016, 04:46:21 PM »
Hi, been a long while. Just feel like writing something out. Just a short segment of it. There won't be any continuation of it.

Untitled
~Pairing: SayaMilky~

There was a sound of water splashing everywhere in the pool and whistles blowing every now and then, as these professional swimmers having rigorous training session. They are all working harder each lap to achieve their best record in order to be potentially selected into the national team. They trained every morning and evening, for at least 2-3 hours each time. They would have to wake up for 5am to 7am training, and there would be 8 to 10pm training. It was one full-on serious commitment. These female swimmers are taking this sport to a whole new level. After the morning training, all the girls seemed to have a chit chat with each other before each of them separated back to their daily life commitments. Most of them are full-time employed, or at a rare case, they have a few university students that jointed their national squad training.

“Hey Sayaka, have you heard about the selected members in the team?”

“Not really, what about it?”

“This year there is actually one university student that is selected into the main squad team! What a rare case, isn’t?”

“Who?”

“That’s what we’re discussing actually…we don’t think she usually trains here. We only heard that the coach few days ago on the phone that she will introduce us to her soon?”

Other swimmers continued their little gossip regarding this new member that would join their team, despite this person never participate in the daily squad training. However, there may be a reason why but Sayaka couldn’t be bothered. She had other work commitments to do, as a schoolteacher. She said her goodbyes to her teammates before she headed off to work…and for some reason as she was driving to school in the early morning. It somewhat reminded her of an old friend she had long time ago…hearing the word university student reminded Sayaka that her friend would still be in university right now too. This friend of hers used to be Sayaka’s best friend…rival…and buddy in swimming club. They used to train together and promise to go to the national levels together. However, this friend she trusted with her whole heart decided to quit on her without telling her a reason. Sayaka was enraged and ever since then…they never talk. It had been 3 years already, and Sayaka was achieving her dreams to be in a national team. Now, Yamamoto-sensei began wondering what is her friend have been doing for the past three years…Even thought it had been forever ever since that day, Sayaka couldn’t forget the feeling how her friend betrayed their promise.

-

Yamamoto-sensei is a sports teacher, as expected from a national swimmer. Each day passed by like a routine and nothing that different from any other days for the past years. She got a text from her coach, sending to everyone in the squad team that she would be introducing them to a new member that would join the main team. Obviously, it made her curious, but there’s no point of rushing since she would know that by tonight. Before she realized it, the sun had set and it was about time she needed to be back to the pool for training. As she arrived earlier and get changed before anyone else, she did her usual body training before getting into the pools. She ensured her physical body was at its best form whenever she swims each time, which made her one of the best swimmers of the team due to how dedicated she was. It wasn’t that long until everyone else arrives and the coach was more than ready to introduce the new member to the team.

“Sorry I’m running a bit late, had some few things to do. Good you guys are not late.”

“C’mon coach we are never late!”

“You bunch of LIARS.”

Everyone in the team was very close to the coach due to countless of hours they spent together. Also, she was actually their senior who retired from being a professional swimmer after having a child last year. She ended the friendly talk and started the serious one regarding her notification to everyone in the afternoon.

“Anyways, you got my message, we’re having a new member joining our squad training from today onwards and due to her training and competition results, she will be in the main swimming team in this upcoming competition. Do take care of her, she’s still rather new and young, unlike you old chumps.”

“Is she that good?”

“Well if she isn’t then I won’t agree to put her in the team to show her skills you old lazy ass people.”

“Ouch so mean coach~!”

The coach ignored the voices complain playfully at her and asked the newcomer to come. As she opened the door into the indoor pool area, her appearance caught everyone’s attention. She looked fairly young like a little girl, comparing to others that were more mature than her. However, they shouldn’t let her looks deceive her talents in swimming. If she wasn’t that good, she wouldn’t make it here. Sayaka didn’t seem to care much, but the moment she had a glimpse of the person…her eyes grew wide instantly with misbelief. She recognized that young student in an instant, obviously…because they used to do swimming as a hobby before they both promised to go to the national level together—Watanabe Miyuki.

“My name is Watanabe Miyuki, I’m a 4th year university student, please take care of me.”

Everyone welcomed her in kindly, but not Sayaka. She thought she was dreaming but she wasn’t. It was real…Miyuki was here…her swimming partner that dropped their dreams three years ago was here again. The more Yamamoto saw her friend or even thought about her…it made her utterly annoyed. Fortunately the training started so there was no time or opportunities for Miyuki and Sayaka to interact with each other, but its not like Sayaka wanted to say anything anyway.

-

They trained until 10pm and after everyone got out from the pool, they all praised how good Miyuki was. She was as good as she should be in the main team. She broke the 2nd place record today and was so close to beating Sayaka’s record as well. Yamamoto said nothing and decided to continue her practice for an hour as usual whilst others went off to take a shower. Miyuki realized that as they were walking to the bathroom that Sayaka didn’t get out from the pool, and had to ask her fellow teammates about it.

“Eh…Yamamoto-san is still in the pool?”

“Yeah, she is very hard working swimmer. She swims an hour extra after training everyday. She really does aim to get into the Japan’s national team for Olympics, you know?”

“…I see.”

“Don’t worry whether you’re behind, it’s only Sayaka that does this. Let’s go shower and maybe let’s have some late dinner?”

“M-Maybe next time! I have some assignments to do.”

Other swimmers forgot that Miyuki is still a university student and had commitments with her studies. They went easy for her since that's what students had to do, and Miyuki forgot something at the pool so she rushed back without further ado…

As she arrived at the pool, she had a peek at Sayaka swimming alone and stared in silence…before she opened the door in. However, Yamamoto didn’t realize it and kept swimming, when she was especially distracted with her practice with Miyuki after all these years they never saw each other’s face or talk to each other…it was so awkward to her since they used to be best friends for life.

~SPLASH~

She heard another splash from the side and the moment she looked over she realized that it was Miyuki. She stared at her without any expression before she spoke up to Sayaka, asking for a challenge.

“Let’s race, who can finish a lap first will win. I challenge you with butterfly.”

“…”

Sayaka was planning to ignore, but Miyuki knew her well enough to hit her on the right spot to grab her attention back once again.

“Are you afraid of losing to me like before?”

“!?”

She glared back, and obviously Sayaka was pissed. Back then; Miyuki was her senior in swimming. It was as if she was born to swim, unlike other people. She was the youngest and the best at the club…and Sayaka worked very hard to catch up with Miyuki so that she could be considered as a rival in Miyuki’s eyes. At one point when Sayaka was still new to professional swimming regime, Miyuki would always help her and give her tips all the time. Whenever they race with each other, Miyuki would always win due to her experience in training and competitions. Of course, Sayaka worked very hard to catch up with her friend in order to beat her at least once in a race. With equally matched skills, they could work hard together, and push each other to achieve the impossible…until that last day Miyuki gave up and left Sayaka behind without a single explanation.  Her friend that just suddenly appeared out of nowhere, came to challenge her with Sayaka’s signature swimming stroke, butterfly. That confidence in Miyuki’s voice showed how confident she would beat Sayaka.

“For someone who quits like a coward to say that just makes me want to laugh my ass off.”

“…We’re staring in a count of 10.”

Miyuki didn’t continue anything else, and knew that Sayaka would fight back. She obviously knew her friend well enough that Yamamoto never back down from a challenge. She counted to 10 with confidence and both of them automatically got out from the pool and in their position to launch any second.

“3. 2. 1—!”

~SPLASH~

Both of them launched into the pool and raced with each other and Sayaka was surprised…Miyuki was fast. They were both swimming at the same pace, as each other despite Sayaka didn’t hold back at the slightest. She pushed harder each stroke and felt her muscles pulling at its maximum strength. However, she realized that she wasn’t able to get in a lead at all. They both flipped and launched off from the wall on the opposite end of the pool at the exact same time. Sayaka used every muscle fiber that could be used and every bits of energy she had left in each stroke she made and it was such a reminiscing feeling for her. It had been so long she raced with someone at her level…and especially her very own friend too.

~TAP~

They both touched the edge of the pool at the same time and were panting with pure exhaustion. They were both genuinely drained from that one lap, as they poured every bits of their soul into it in order to win. It has been a while Sayaka was able to swim with her heart out like this and it felt amazingly relieved. Despite she didn’t like to see Miyuki’s face right now, she had to admit that racing with her dear Watanabe friend always give the best feeling.

“O-Ow! Crap…I got a cramp—!”

“W-What??”

-

That just broke the tension between the two. She helped her friend out from the pool and gave her a stretch and massage on her calf to release the tension. Sayaka just realized it again that Miyuki’s cramp just made her forgot the grudge she had towards her friend for all these years. It has been three years they said a single word with each other. She still felt unreal how Miyuki just appeared out of blue in front of her, and in this squad training too. They didn’t really say a word with each other and it was quite an awkward silence between the two.

“…Thanks Sayanee.”

“Feeling better? Can you walk?”

“Yup, thank you.”

Sayaka only sighed softly before she retracted her hands away from Miyuki’s leg and looked down without making any eye contact with her. She was obviously mad with her friend, but at the same time she couldn’t help but to be curious about her. About all those three years and Miyuki’s comeback to swimming. However, before she could ask anything, Miyuki interrupted and spoke her feelings out first.

“You’re so strong Sayanee…as always, you’re so passionate and full with spirit. I can’t help but to envy you.”

“H-Huh?”

“I guess I was sick and tired of hearing people saying I’m talented and I can do this…but in truth, I always doubt that. Only time I have fun swimming is when I swim with you, because you treated me like an equal.”

“….”

“I was so young and stupid back then to break our promise. I was a coward… that has no self-esteem in myself. I won’t ask you to forgive me, but give me a chance to regain your trust back. This time…let me be the one to chase after you.”

Sayaka didn’t know what to say and only sighed. She extended her hand over and ruffled Miyuki’s head. It wasn’t that Yamamoto forgot about that betrayal pain…she always remembered it until now but she couldn’t bring herself to be mad at this girl who was speaking to her honestly. The moment she patted Miyuki’s head, the younger one stared at Yamamoto with misbelief before a soft smile appeared across her face.

“I love it when you pat my head like this…it reminds me of the old days.”

“…I can’t forget that moment you left me alone. Miyuki, you broke the promise we made together to represent Japan one day in Olympics together. I was devastated and hurt…but I can’t bring myself to keep despise you if you speak so honestly like this. I hate it that deep down I still care…”

“S-Sayanee…!”

Miyuki threw her arms around Sayaka and hugged her tightly as if there was no tomorrow. They both remembered each other’s warmth very well and who could forget that…after years of being together. They were probably closer than best friends or some siblings. Other people in the club agreed that they both couldn’t be separated at all due to how sticky these two were. Sayaka could remember every inch of this warmth from Miyuki and unconsciously embraced her back. In truth, she could never bring herself to hate Miyuki because she cared too much about her. She was the only one that Sayaka could trust with her whole heart, and vice versa. Their faith for each other probably surpassed what many blood-related siblings have. Sayaka sighed softly and was the first to mutter out.

“…Maybe we were meant to be buddies forever.”

“I don’t think so.”

Sayaka was slightly pulled back by that statement, but before she realized it…Miyuki pushed herself off from the embrace and moved in to seal her lips tightly to ensure Sayaka couldn’t speak a word. The older one’s eyes grew widely with surprise whilst Miyuki kept her lips on top of Yamamoto’s for as long as she could before her breath runs out. Meanwhile, Sayaka was too shock to responded and only blushed horribly. She was yet to process what happen…with her best friend kissed her on the lips like that.

“M-Miyuki—!?”

“When you’re gone, I realized I couldn’t continue to enjoy life like before without you around. I can’t look forward to each day like I used to be! I need you Sayanee and I know you don’t feel the same way as I do.”

“The same way…y-you mean—”

“I love you Sayanee! And I want to ask that can I make you like me back?”

“W-Wha—? What kind of question is that?”

“I’m serious! Answer me! DO you hate that I like you? Are you disgusted?”

“Even if I tried I could never bring myself to hate you! You are my important friend—!”

“Give me three months! From now until our upcoming competition, I’ll make you fall in love with me.”

“…H-Huuuh?”

Sayaka was unable to even follow up with the situation, but she could see the fire in Miyuki’s eyes. In that instant, she could tell that her friend was actually serious with this. Watanabe Miyuki used to be such a shy, humble, selfless, and very kindhearted to everyone, which was the opposite from Sayaka, who was the fiery, strong, and aggressive one. Yamamoto-sensei wondered what happened within these past 3 years to make Miyuki become this bold and daring like this. Furthermore, she just confessed she likes her and will make Sayaka fall in love with her in the next three months from now.

“…Why in three months? Is there a specific reason?”

“It’s just that I want to set my goals to make me work hard for it.”

“…What if I don’t fall for you?”

“I guess I’ll keep working hard to make it happen.”

Sayaka blinked with misbelief with how aggressive her shy friend was. She stared at her while wondering whether Miyuki was having a fever or not…but the passion in her eyes just confirmed Sayaka’s gut feeling. The older one sighed and had no idea what she was supposed to do with this crazy university student in front of her.

“Jeez…since when did you become stubborn?”

“Because I want to be with you.”

Before she could react, the university student pecked her lips softly before she got up and headed towards the exit. Poor teacher went dumbfounded by her friend’s action and didn’t realize that Miyuki took another kiss from her. She was took shock to even be angry, frustrated or mad. That younger Watanabe just decided to walk off without letting Sayaka be able to process anything. Yamamoto called out for her friend to stop her from leaving.

“O-Oi! Miyuki, where are you—!”

“If you want to get something, you have to work hard to the point you deserve it, right? Prepare yourself; I don’t have any intention to ever leave again. I’m the only one that can be by your side, and will represent Japan together with you in the Olympics”

She turned back and their eyes met each other. That instant, Sayaka actually believed her words. Even though she broke the promise they made with their heart and soul…she genuinely believed in Miyuki’s words that she would not leave Sayaka’s side anymore. However, the issue she needed to concern wasn’t that, but the fact that this student was having a crush on her and kissed her as if it was nothing. Also, that overflowing confidence that she would make Yamamoto fall in love with her soon was just insane…

“See you tomorrow Sayanee~ I love you!”

“U-Uh—M-Miyu—”

She just closed the door and left Sayaka dumbfounded. This was one of the weirdest reunions she ever had and could ever imagined. Her best friend that they never met for three years suddenly appeared into her life, took her first kiss, and declared she would make Sayaka fall in love with her. She knew for sure that she didn’t hate the kiss and her heart actually pounded fast by it. Even so, Sayaka was quite confident it wasn’t a kiss…maybe she was just surprise with Miyuki boldly did to her. The fact that she didn’t feel it was that she didn’t understand the reasons why Miyuki could like her after all these years they were apart. It was like a storm…no, it was like a tsunami tackled into her face and brought a whole new beginning to her crazy love life from now on.

“Oh god, what am I supposed to do with this girl…?”

~THE END~
[/b]

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #494 on: May 15, 2016, 06:14:50 PM »
We need a continuation! Because. I want to know what gonna do moyuki to win sayaka's heart and of course she gonna have to foght with others sayaka's fangirly

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #495 on: May 16, 2016, 04:59:40 AM »
Yeah Please make a continuation.
As a Sayamilky shipper I want to know how it will go.
Hehehe.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #496 on: May 17, 2016, 02:40:21 PM »
Now I want the continuation!>O<

Please, Kate-san!>,<
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #497 on: May 19, 2016, 02:45:24 PM »
Even against all odds, we still hope... (for the continuation of this swimmers SayaMilky fic, hehe)... Thank you for these interesting stories, Author-san  :)

Offline novemrain9

« Reply #498 on: July 19, 2017, 10:02:39 PM »
 AKB:Kingdom

PART I AtsuMina ~ The Forbidden Love

Woww atsumina is so sweettt
Jun is very playful hahaha he play around everyone that be a beautiful girl right? can't wait to see him with rena haha

Kai is very calm to face the king it making him so cool
Thanks to atsuko's father open his heart and accept their relationship.

Part II MaYuki ~ The Unfortunate Love~

Mayu! You are masochism man~
I really like when yuki punch or slap him ahahaha
Anyway at the start is so funnyyy i like the argument of mayuki but when they know about their fiance's background they open their mind yayy!
in the ending rena coming is good time hahahahaa

Part III wMatsui ~ The Unrequited Love

“…W-Will the pain disappear if I love you back?”

Aww jun, this is a bad sentance that you give to rena huh? I'm really upset you at first. But when i read that jun told the feeling to rena it make me blushed wowwww
Thanks to mayu that make jun know truly his feeling you're a really good guy hahaha

AKB:Kingdom ~ Epilogue

Wowwww the big family is so cuteeeeee
Anyway i really like that yuki order mayu hahaha
And congrats atsumina and mayuki that already have the kids!
Also congrats the wedding of wmatsui!
Happy end yayyyy

Thank you kate-san. I really like your fic hahaha

Ps. Sorry for ma bad eng.

forever with you

Offline novemrain9

« Reply #499 on: July 24, 2017, 03:36:38 PM »
Kate-sann  i finish read your fiction again and your fic always good!
A World to Believe In is really good fiction!
In here mayu is older than yuki and i like that! She always know how to take care her a lot but poor that she is blind T T
I really like the sence in the final days so romantic~
And in the end they are together yayyyy thank you  :yossi:

forever with you

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spiral Chord - Distance to Substance