JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Kagami no Naka no Parallel Girl

Author Topic: Emi Takei / 武井咲  (Read 314484 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Emi Takei 武井咲
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 01:58:49 PM »
武井咲、「ご想像にお任せ」

Emi PB showing and interview

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 05:41:45 PM »
Emi seems to be on a real roll right now, good for her :twothumbs

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2011, 03:47:20 AM »
no doubt, seeing her EVERYWHERE. EVERY MAGAZINE

Weekly Playboy プレイボーイ 2011 No.29

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2011, 04:33:45 PM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2011, 05:55:08 PM »
okay, boys, Emi's turn to play....your turn?? umm, how about, never?

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2011, 03:26:49 PM »
Those are some fine looking lips.....Emi is really cranking out the CM's....She is going to be reaching Aya Ueto like income figures  pretty soon.....

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2011, 02:51:38 AM »
There is no finer honor for a young actress like Emi than to work with seasoned veteran Otousan

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011, 10:40:04 AM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2011, 08:24:12 PM »

Last month, tokyohive reported that actor Sato Takeru would star as the main character in the film adaptation of Watsuki Nobuhiro’s popular manga, “Rurouni Kenshin“. Today, it has been revealed that model/actress Takei Emi will play the heroine, Kamiya Kaoru, in the movie!

Otomo Keishi, who is known for the NHK Taiga drama, “Ryomaden“, will be the director for the movie. He shared, “Without a doubt, Takei-san is an actress who will become big. Even with an innocent face, she has the will for this work. I feel that she has the chance of becoming big by playing various roles. Along with her age (17), I couldn’t think of anyone else to play the role of Kaoru.”

Takei commented, “I am happy and excited, yet at the same time very nervous to star in the film adaptation of a comic loved by many people. For the filming, I am learning sword fighting and posture. I feel my spirit will be put in good shape by each and every one of these movements. With the teamwork of the staff and  my co-stars, I want to make this a film everyone will enjoy. I want to challenge myself with all my might. Please look forward to it.”

“Rurouni Kenshin” is a story about a legendary assassin named Kenshin. After the Meiji Restoration, he made an oath to not kill anymore, and wanders from town to town. Produced by Warner Brothers, the movie will begin filming this summer, and is scheduled to hit theatres in the summer of 2012.

Tokyohive

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2011, 02:47:07 AM »
I want tickets to the "Emi 5" concert!!!    :cow:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:33:51 PM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2011, 02:26:35 AM »
a lot of CM work for Emi, and saw her on  the cover of 4 different fashion magazine covers at the convenience store.....
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:31:01 PM by muppet »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2011, 07:29:37 PM »
Perhaps they'll let us be the judges for this. :bow:

It has been revealed that Oscar Promotion, agency for actresses such as Yonekura Ryoko and Ueto Aya, will be working with AEON to hold auditions with the purpose of finding girls to play the character role of Takei Emi‘ younger & older sister. The audition event will be called, ‘Girls Audition 2011 ~Takei Emi’s Big Sister and Little Sister Wanted~‘.

Both Oscar Promotion and AEON have a common wish, which is “to give the chance for all young women to have their wish come true. By having events in each region it will add positive energy to the community and make the region, and even further, the country a happier place“. With this common wish in mind, this audition was set in place. They’re taking applications for girls between the age of 13 and 22 from August 3rd to September 19th. In October, they will pay visits to respective AEON Shopping Mall locations to have open auditions, and in November the grand prize winner will be chosen.

Takei Emi broke into the entertainment industry after winning the model award and multi-media award at the 11th National Beautiful Girl Contest. She made her drama debut in ‘Otomen‘ in 2009 and landed her first lead role in April 2011 in ‘Asuko March‘. She is gaining much popularity these days with commercials and her upcoming role in the 2012 Taiga drama, ‘Taira no Kiyomori‘.

Tokyohive

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2011, 04:23:26 PM »
Emi's new CM has her breaking up with her noodle pot, because she has fallen in love with Nissin's latest instant noodles..........when asked what pasta she can make, she said simple tomato sauce, sounds like Emi could use Meania san's award winning noodle recipe! :deco:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2011, 08:24:33 PM »

On August 19th, actress Takei Emi attended a press conference for Swiss fashion brand, “AKRIS“, which will be opening Asia’s first store in Ginza, Tokyo.

Wearing the brand’s lamb leather dress and bracelet, Takei commented, “One of my dreams is to go to Hollywood. I want to become an actress who can be in violent action movies. I will be happy if the day comes when I can wear this on the red carpet. I will do my best so it can happen.”

“AKRIS Ginza Wako-ten” will open on August 20th on the streetside of Ginza 4-chome. A collection of clothes, leather goods, and bags will line up on the first and second floors of the store. In commemoration to its grand opening, there will be limited edition products, and a semi-order service for dresses.

Takei looked very pleased with her outfit as she said, “It’s a very mature brand so I was worried about wearing it myself. It’s stylish, yet it has quality. It’s also comfortable so I feel good in it.” When asked about going on a date in today’s outfit, she replied, “I think the night scene of Ginza is beautiful. I want to gallantly walk through the fashionable streets.”

Tokyohive

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2011, 02:24:42 AM »
in the new issue of Seventeen. :wth

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2011, 08:31:57 PM »

On August 25th, actress Takei Emi attended a special release event in Tokyo as the image character for the upcoming sports television channel “J SPORTS“, which begins broadcasting on October 1st.

At the event, the young actress cheekily revealed what kind of guy she likes. “(Guys who are) macho in the athletic way are fine,” said Takei, clarifying what she had said about liking “wild guys” at an earlier event. “I look at their upper arms and stuff.”

Since the new channel is centered around sports, Takei also shared her own thoughts on some of her favorites. “Lately, I haven’t been able to play basketball easily, so I’d like to play some sports,” said the actress, who played basketball and football during her elementary school days. “I also like baseball. Since soccer gets me excited too, I’ve been interested in women’s soccer.”

Takei also confessed to being a huge fan of the professional baseball team Chunichi Dragons. “I liked Gomez,” she said of her past crush with a smile. “I’d like to meet the members of the Chunichi Dragons! I’d like to see Doara again too.” When asked about her more recent fandom, Takei excitedly replied, “Asao Takuya’s been on my mind. Wada Kazuhiro too.”

“It’s amazing to be able to relate through the joy of sports,” she said cheerfully to the crowd. “Even if he isn’t a Chunichi fan, it’s okay… he can be my rival (a friend I can talk to about sports).”

Tokyohive

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2011, 01:49:09 AM »
we'll keep stargazing! GJ emi!

BOMB 2011 No.02

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »
just piling up dem acting roles!

BOMB 2011 No.05

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2011, 03:35:18 AM »
 :bow:

On the October issue of fashion magazine “with”, actress and model Takei Emi shined as the cover girl for this issue.

This issue of “with” will be their 30th anniversary from their first issue. To commemorate such event, they asked actress Takei Emi to be their cover girl for this issue.

Takei, who is known for her adult-like face despite being only 17 years old, wore Tiffany diamond jewelry for this issue. In her interview, she spoke of her dream where her crush will give her a birthday present.

Model Press

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X21 - Kagami no Naka no Parallel Girl