JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Party Girl

Author Topic: Cute's one-shots [Update 5/22] JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TURTLE  (Read 6329 times)

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+

REVENGE

Sorry. A simple word that you could’ve said, but you didn’t. That word could’ve changed your fate. If you had said that one simple word, you wouldn’t have been here right now; tied to this chair with your hands and legs shackled to it – Kept in this pitch black room; where the only source of illumination is coming from an old light blub hanging down for the ceiling just above your head. You’re here because people like you shouldn’t be alive. People like you should be dead; killed in the slowest most painful way anyone could imagine. You deserve everything that is about to happen to you.

I look at you with so much hate, I want to take this hammer and smash you head so bad, but I can’t, I’m not like you. I used to be, but not anymore. For now at least…
You glance at me with those eyes hoping that I would somehow let you out of here…Are you stupid? Why would I do that? Do you even know why you’re here at the first place? How about I refresh your memory?

Three years ago my best friend and I decided to go out and celebrate her birthday. Were we so excited, we were planning for weeks and even months. On the day of her birthday I waited for her, but she never showed up. At that moment I knew something had happened, because it’s not like her not to call or send an email. I started getting worried, I tried calling her, but she wouldn’t answer my calls. When I went to the police station, they told me that I have to wait at least one day before filing a missing person report, and there’s a little they could do because she’s an adult and had not been gone long enough to be considered a “missing person”. I was frustrated, because I knew she wouldn’t just disappear without saying anything to me. So I waited, seconds, minutes, hours and days have passed. There was still no luck.

Finally, after two long and suffering months my phone started ringing and I didn’t even hesitate, I immediately answered. Guess who called? The police. They told me that they found my best friend, she is now in the emergency room, and her condition is horrible. I dropped the phone and ran as fast as my trembling legs would carry me. I needed to see her. But when I got there, it was too late, she didn’t make it. She died on the same day she was supposed to celebrate life.

And I didn’t get a chance to wish her a happy birthday before she was gone…

I close my eyes to prevent the tears from falling and continue.

“She’d been beaten, forced to commit sexual acts and submit to them in front of–“

“Enough!”

With my hands on my ears, I shouted, trying to block out every audible sound. I didn’t want to know what they did to her, I was too afraid. It was too much to handle.

“Takahashi-san, we’ll do our best to find whoever did it, and we’ll bring them to justice.” The detective placed his hand on my shoulder. “I already know who did it…” I mumbled as the tears streamed down from my closed lids.

He took the most important person in my life away from me. How can he live with himself; knowing that he tortured and then killed a soul for his own sick desire? He makes me sick to my stomach! “Why didn’t you take me instead?!” I scream. “Why didn’t you rape me instead!” I fall on my knees as I cry. “What did she do to deserve all what you did to her? I’m the one who broke the rules! I’m the one who should be dead, not her!” I sob, shaking uncontrollably. I bury my face in my hands, hiding away my weakness. She said no, she begged for her life, she begged him to stop, but that only made him hurt her more. “Why? Why? Why did you take her away from me?!” I desperately plead for an answer.

“Because I was bored, and did it for fun. Besides, that’ll teach you a lesson. You knew better than to mess with me.” I clench my fist in anger as I see him smirk. He thinks this funny? “I’ll show you funny, you scum-sucking, low life, sadistic piece of shit!” I wipe my tears with the back of my hand as I get up and start walking to the table I’ve placed next to him. “To hell with forgiveness! Monsters like you shouldn’t be forgiven.” On the table there are lots of shiny sharp tools that I’ve bought just for him. I take one metallic object in my hand and stare at it. “I wonder how deep this can cut…” He looks terrified, and I don’t blame him, he knows exactly what I can do. I’ve done it before when I used to be his partner. Many, many times actually, and I sure as hell can do it again! I drop the knife on the floor and start punching him, repeatedly until my fists fail to deliver anymore punches. Face covered in blood, he spits the red liquid out and then looks at me with that smirk I hate so much plastered on his bloody soon to be bruised face. “That’s all you can do? I thought I taught you better than that, or are you just scared?”

Me? Scared? I’m not scared! I can kill him right now if I want to, but I want him to suffer… just like she did. I say nothing as pick up the unused slit knife and return it to the table. A smile creeps across my face as I see it. A hypodermic needle filled with Shitoxin. Do you know what happens when you inject a person with it? Well, it destroys their immune system, liver and kidneys over two days. They remain conscious and in agonizing pain until they slip into a coma and die. That’s exactly what I want; I want this garbage to die!

Killing, it became a normal thing to me. People paid, I killed. Sadly, that was my job. That was my life, a life full of ruthlessness. Not to mention lies and empty promises…

“Ai-chan, can I ask you a question?”

“Yeah, sure. What is it?”

“How can you just do such things without feeling any remorse?”

“…What do you mean?” I knew what she meant, but I didn’t feel like talking about it. It wasn’t something I was proud of. My gaze travelled from her face down to my feet, finding my socks more interesting.

She cupped my face and forced me to make eye contact with her. My breath hitched in my throat as her face came closer to mine. “Ai-chan…Stop hiding the truth from me. You know you can trust me, you can tell me anything.”  I could, but even if I tried I wouldn’t be able to, because she was too close, thus it was impossible for my brain to process properly. And I couldn’t risk losing her. I would never forgive myself if that happened. She didn't say anything as she let go and focused her gaze on the TV.

Silence.

“I want you to promise me you won’t do it again.” She said in a calm voice, still not looking at me.

“Do what?”

“Stop bullshiting me Takahashi Ai!” She snapped, now fully glaring at me. I was scared. She must’ve noticed because her grip on my neck loosened and I was able to breathe again.

“I’m sorry…” I could see that she was about to cry. Her whole body started shaking and when she tried to say something, nothing came out, except for the sound of her shaky breaths. I immediately took her hands and pulled her into a hug. She buried her face into the crook of my neck as she cried.

“Yakusoku suru.”

I whispered in her ear as I rocked her back and forth with my fingers crossed behind my back.

“Yeah, promise…”

I try to stop these memories, but they just keep flashing before my eyes, mocking me, telling me that it was my entire fault. Maybe this is God’s way of punishing me for all the sins that I have committed, but I was only trying to protect her. She’s all I had. She was the only one who could see the real me, not the programmed slaughtering machine they forced me to be… He forced me to be. I lov-... Without her I can’t live. That’s the reason why I even tried to end my meaningless, pathetic life...

“Consuming too much of this product can be toxic and even deadly, so it’s very important not to take more than the recommended dosage.” The label read.

“Perfect. This should end my misery.” I said before chugging down a handful of pills with some alcohol.

---

My head hit the bedside table with a thud before I tripped, landing on my bed face first. “Hopefully, I won’t wake up this time…” I moved a little until I was in a more comfortable position. I started sweating excessively as I lied there on my back, staring at the ceiling with half closed eyes. I clutched my hand to my chest and gasped as a sudden sharp pain shot through my shivering body, making me scream in agony. I tightly shut my eyes as the tears of pain fell and my breathing got heavier until I no longer was able to suck in any air. Then, everything went black.

“Ai-chan, can you hear me?”

“Ai-chan, I want you to open your eyes slowly.” I felt a hand stroking my face gently, but when I opened my eyes, I saw no one.

No one…
It’s my fault that she’s gone. If I murdered him the moment he mentioned her name, none of this would’ve happened! She wouldn’t have had her life forcefully taken away from her by that pathetic excuse for a human being!

Standing in front of his door, I took a deep breath before opening it.

“How are you Ai-chan?” He asked in cheerful tone as he stared out the window. He swirled in his big chair a couple of times before stopping and looking at me from head to toe.

“Oh my! You look horrible! I guess the mission didn’t go very well, huh?”

I didn’t have to answer him, he already knew. All of a sudden his expression changed to serious, which meant something very unpleasant was about to happen. He stood up from his chair and started walking until he was standing right in front of me. I hung my head low, too afraid to meet his eyes. “Ai-chan, Ai-chan, Ai-chan…” he started, “You haven’t been concentrating lately, I wonder why…” at that moment I was just praying that he wouldn’t say what I thought he was going to say.

“I’m just gonna make it short and clear… Screw up again, and I’ll kill her.”

That night, his words were playing over and over again, like a broken record, dominating my mind with fear. I can still remember the way he said it. It was in a calm voice, but that made me even more frightened. It meant that he wasn’t kidding.

I should’ve done something, I should’ve tried to stop it, but somehow, I couldn’t. I wanted to protect her, but I did nothing. She’s gone, and I’m the reason for her death. And now, I have to live with this guilt that’s slowly and painfully sucking the life out of me, and I deserve it.

“For Satan’s sake, stop with the waterworks already!”

Crap. I must have been crying again.

“Yes, I killed her. But I only did what’s best for you. You knew the consequences of playing with fire, Ai-chan. Do you think doing this will bring her back? Wow. You’re really dumb, aren’t you? ”

Don’t lose your temper…

“She’s dead. Gone. Forever.”

Don’t listen to him; he’s only trying to provoke you…

“You know, it turned me on watching her saying no over and over again… I just couldn’t stop fucking her.”

That’s when I lost it.

“You motherfu-“

Everything felt like it was in slow motion; the way armed masked people stormed the place, they way they ordered me to put the gun that I had no idea I was holding down, and the way they shot me. Oddly, I didn’t feel anything; it was like my whole body was numb. I could only see my own blood seeping through my fingers as I held my wounded chest.

“You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the court of law! Do you understand?” One of the masked men warned as all of them pointed their guns at me.

"We, the jury find the defendant Terada Mitsuo not guilty of the murder of Kamei Eri.”

This is not over. This so called law can’t protect you forever. I will have my revenge, so you better fear me, because I WILL be your death.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the longest thing I've ever written, so I kinda feel proud of myself. :D I was supposed to post this in April, but I was busy...Okay, not really. I was just too lazy to, but I finally did. Yay me!
I hope you enjoyed reading this, and please remember that your comments and suggestion are welcomed. :)

Now, I must go. My bed is calling me. :sleep:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:33:06 PM by XcuteX26262X »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: XcuteX26262X's One-shot [Update 6/13] Revenge
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 10:48:15 AM »
Oh wow :shocked That was... :shocked

I like this story, though I'm not usually a fan of dark fic. I can surprisingly relate to Ai's character, which is a compliment btw lol. You have a very mature way of writing :thumbup Do write more!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 03:43:27 AM »
I didn't comment, but I might as well now.

O_____________O ....This fic is...so sad!! T___________T But, at the same time I like it cuz I love angst/sad fics. lol Even if they make me upset, deep down I always enjoy it. lol And I won't get mad at ya for even killing Eri off, although she is my favorite. lol But, I think that's why I put her in situations like that myself so I can't really chase you with a pitchfork for doing that in your own fic. XD I look forward to more one-shots from you. ^___^

Oh, and the banner...O.O Wow it looks really good! Did you do that yourself?

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 07:33:10 AM »
@badsaints: Thanks. I will write more. :heart:

@writerjunkie: lol. Eri is my favorite too and I still can't believe I killed her off, but it just felt natural for the story.

Yes, I made the banner. I'm not a pro at photoshop or anything, but I tried and I'm glad you think it looks good. :)

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One-shot [Update 5/22] JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TURTLE
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 10:33:01 PM »
Warning: This one-shot is not meant to be taken seriously. It was written under the influence of something … no, but really, I have no idea what I was smoking when I wrote this. So, read at your own risk.

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TURTLE

“Kame, how many times have I told you not to use my stuff without asking?!” A long haired girl yelled at a pouting turtle.

“But – “The turtle girl was about to protest but was silenced by her best friend’s deadly glare. “I’m serious! If I catch you using it again, I’ll kill you!” Kame’s jaw immediately dropped to the floor as she stared at her scary best friend in shock, eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

Both girls were having a glaring contest. Sayu was shooting daggers, while Kame was shivering from head to toe, but also not daring to break the not very friendly eye contact.

When the bell rang, Kame took that opportunity to make a run for it, before Sayu could burn a hole in her soul. She started running as fast as she could, turning left and right until she reached her destination: the girls restroom. She quickly got in and slammed the door shut behind her, and once she knew she was safe, she let out a deep breath and started grinning to herself in victory. She walked a couple more steps and stood in front of the large mirror, making funny faces for some strange, unknown reason, and giggling as her replica copied her every silly move.

Too distracted in her own little world, she didn’t notice the handle turning, and the door slowly opening to reveal a girl with her head hung low, her long black silky hair covering her face.

Slowly, she started walking, twitching violently with each step. It was like one of those scenes in horror films, where creepy music is playing in the background, and you know something is going to happen any second. So you start screaming at the screen, hoping that the idiot excuse for a lead would hear you and turn around and notice that there’s someone walking behind them, ready to devour their soul, but to no avail. They can’t hear you. And you’re an idiot for shouting at a screen.

As soon as her eyes landed on the shadow moving behind her, she froze. The dark creature was just levitating there, face emotionless. And that made Eri even more terrified than she already was.

She shut her eyes tightly, and waited for her fate. She prayed that her death would be quick and painless. Footsteps could be heard as her once best friend got closer and closer…and close. And with each step her heart pounded harder and harder.

“Kono baka yaro!”

She received a smack to the forehead. (Which really hurt if she could say so herself.) “Why are you over reacting? I’m not going to kill you! This is not some scary movie.” She said as she applied some lip gloss on. “I’m an angel. The cutest angel in this entire world~!” One would think that it’s true judging from her appearance, and Eri herself wanted to think that, to believe that, but she couldn’t, because she could have sworn that black aura was radiating from her‘ watashi wa ichiban kawaii desu~’ friend the whole time she was innocently patting those long eyelashes at her.

After what seemed like forever, Sayumi broke the eye contact and checked her appearance one more time before blowing herself a kiss through the mirror, and then leaving her aho friend with and an invisible question mark hovering above her head.

What the fu*k just happened? Of course, she didn’t really think that, she’s too pure and innocent to use those bad, sinful words… Okay, maybe she wasn’t as pure and innocent as everybody else thinks. She might be airheaded and slow, but she sure as hell wasn’t stupid to use those words again. Ever since that traumatizing day…

Once upon a time, there was cute little kid called Kamei Eri.

“What the fu*k are you talking about? Imma fu*king kick yo a**, bi**h!”

SHOCK!!!

From far away, a cat like girl stood with a mischievous smile plastered on her face. “My mission here is done.” and with that, she disappeared into the mist, satisfied with her student’s achievement. (She actually hid behind the curtains but for the sake of suspense, let’s pretend there was mist).

“What did you just say to me?”

“I said_”

Two minutes later.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I won’t disrespect you again! I wo--”

Poor Kame was silenced with a block of soap jammed into her mouth, causing her to gag. “You have a dirty mouth that needs to be cleaned!” the unknown person scolded as they continued to abuse the young girl.

Two minutes after.

“A young lady shouldn’t use those words, because you will die and go to hell!”

Eri was sitting on her knees, crying soundlessly as her grandmother preached…

And that was the last time anyone had heard Eri curse, because the last thing she wanted was to anger her dead grandma’s spirit. “You try to use those words again, and you’ll get the whole thing in your mouth young lady. This time, I’ll to let you swallow it! ” She could still remember the way her grandmother threatened. She may have looked like a nice, caring and warmhearted person, but don’t let looks fool ya, because that old hag was evil. Pure fu*king evil.

“Kamei-san…?”

She snapped back to reality when she heard someone calling her name.

“Huh? What?” she blinked rapidly, trying to adjust her eyesight to this stranger. One would think she was having a seizure from how fast her eyelids were closing and opening.

“You were spacing out…” said stranger replied in a low voice as they looked everywhere but the girl in front of them.

“Sorry about that.” Eri giggled nervously while scratching the back of her neck in embarrassment, cheeks tainted with a soft pink.

After that, both of them stood there, not knowing exactly what do or say. The atmosphere felt so thick and heavy you could cut it with a knife, and Eri didn’t like it one bit. She felt so awkward. So she tried to start a conversation; “So, did you need something?”

That question made the mysterious girl jump as she remembered why she came here in the first place. The teacher had asked her to go look for Kamei-san, because she was not in class, and also wanted to have a talk with her about the test they had the other day. She started slapping her forehead repeatedly at how stupid she is for forgetting. But then again, looking at Kamei-san and how beautiful she is could make anyone forget anything…

Eri watched the scene in front of her in shock. Seconds ago, this stranger was abusing herself, and now she’s blushing… what’s up with her? She cleared her throat, hoping that that would snap the girl out of whatever was going on in her head, and it worked.

“Um, yeah, sorry…Sensei asked me to go look for you…” Now it was this girl’s turn to get embarrassed.

“Holy crap!” how could she forget about class?! It’s not like she cares or anything, but still.

Wait a minute, class aside, who is she? This stranger. She had never seen her before. Yes, she doesn’t remember her classmates’ names/faces and sleeps most of the time in class, so if this person happened to be an exchange student, she wouldn’t know. But that‘s not her fault, blame Reina. She’s the one who keeps her awake every single night. And by day when it’s time for school, her entire body is too sore and bruised to function properly, and the only time she gets to rest is in class. And as if why she keeps her awake… well, I’ll just leave that to your imagination…

“What’s your name?” The question took her out by surprise. If you could see her face, you would think she had seen a ghost or something. She turned completely pale, and her eyes were wide open. “Um, um, my, m-m-y, n-na, um…” sweating bullets, she tried to answer, but only stuttering came out of her mouth. Why was she so nervous? Eri raised an eyebrow, suspicious of her behavior. As much as she wanted to know, she decided against it, for now. Maybe this person was just too shy. Or maybe she had an unfortunate name that didn‘t want anyone to know about. Whatever the reason was, it didn’t matter at that moment. All that mattered was she needed to get her ass to class before she could feel the wrath of her Sensei. Although, it was true that her teacher favored her among the students, she really didn’t want to push her luck more that she already did. A scary Nakazawa is scary. Or so they say…

“Well, maybe you can tell me some other time. I’ll see you around then, I guess.” with that, she left, allowing the girl to breathe again.

“That was close…” the girl sighed in relief, wiping the sweat beads off her forehead.

She scanned the restroom, and after making sure she was alone, the mysterious girl slid her hand into her pocket and took out something she carried there. It was a picture.

“I have found you. After so many years of looking, I have finally found you.”

Eyes burning with passion, and a bright pink color spreading over her cheeks, she bit down on her bottom lip, before leaning in and giving it a quick peck. 

“Loving you forever…”

THE END.

:ph43r:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Party Girl