JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Discommunication

Author Topic: Yuuyami's Reflections [You can't just...!]  (Read 88806 times)

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Yuuyami tales and etc of DOOM
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2007, 10:51:07 PM »
XD Owaranai_sLaVe is right, that is exactly what Miki will do. See, that sad part is though that I dunno if I feel sorry for Ai-chan and sorta wanna help her or if I just wanna sit here and laugh. ^^;;
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2007, 11:41:56 PM »
Actually, we should be jealous of Ai-chan! xD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2007, 04:22:02 AM »
I might as well put this here too xD

<3

[X]IMPORTANT NOTICE[X]

Alright y'all, I have um. Good news for me and bad news for you all :]

I'm thinking that I'm going to take a niiiice loooong break for awhile. How long it is, I'm not sure, but nonetheless, I've gone hippy and want to take some time off to really think o_o;

During this period, I will probably not write, but I will still comment on stories and whatnot occasionally. With this time period, I'm hoping I can get my plans for the next stories I'm working on, along with trying to comit myself into making a manga of this story, Our Cursed Gift.

Telling you all this so in case anyone's wondering where the hell I've been, well that was my reasoning xD!

Wish me luck on this 'journey of self-discovery' aka 'journey of getting everything organized and ready to go' ~!

//End Transmission

<3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2007, 04:30:13 AM »
Hey no worries. As long as you haven't completely abandoned your stories (which would leave the rest of us hanging), then go ahead and recharge your batteries. It'll make your return to writing that much better.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2007, 03:44:48 AM »
Good luck Yuuyami! *gives her a gift basket of cds, dvds, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, etc, and Yossie, Maki, Masae and Megumi*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2007, 09:38:37 PM »
Self-explanatory.

Excuse my horrible handwriting.

Miki: 600 posts? You're a whore, lol. xD
Yuuyami: Like you should talk, you whore. xD

<3
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 03:24:40 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2007, 03:39:00 AM »
HOT!

(Makes me think of Pimping Gorgeous Doll kind of. xD)

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2007, 03:45:49 AM »
Happy 600! *cake for like the 50 billionth time* After all the cake I give you, I'm surprised you don't look like Ralphie May. But hehe...Yuuyami calling Miki a whore...get pillows and a pool and we got something soooo many would pay for XDDDDD Not me though...unless Ayaka's in it.
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2007, 05:20:18 PM »
I dunno, I felt like doing the Renai Rev challenges of Livejournal xD

Some might be the usual canon, some might not… Nonetheless, these are my favorite couples xD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(This story is just asking to be brushed as Rated R... Oh well, read at your own risk, I think this story is more comical than it is sexual xD)

Fujimoto Miki x Takahashi Ai
Strange
"The new Leader and Sub-Leader"

“Wow, I thought the sub-leader didn’t have to do anything…” Ai sighed as she sank in her chair. “I didn’t see you doing much as sub-leader…”

“I do my sub-leading in secret,” The new Morning Musume leader said in a voice rather higher than her normal range. “I was a spy for the leader!” Ai sighed, realizing Miki’s high octave voice was an act of sarcasm in spite of the new sub-leader’s obliviousness. “Though, I do wonder what the brats expect from me. If they think I’m just as laidback as Yocchan…” Miki went back to her original voice as she tapped her fingers on the conference table.

“I don’t think so really. Risa-chan and I know you too well. I think the younger ones like the rokkies, Koha-chan, and Mittsi-san might even be terrified with your reign,” Ai said as she stared at her nails in hopes of finding something to occupy herself with.

In fact, she was already uncomfortable enough, being in a room alone with the famed groping demon of Hello!Project. Ai suddenly felt the urge to cross her legs, since she heard at one point in time that Miki liked her victims in mini-skirts…

“I doubt it’s going to be much of a dictatorship. Our managers still exist,” Miki got out of the chair and maneuvered to the window, overlooking the busy night streets below them, “I mean, why do we have to attend this meeting anyway? Honestly, when Yocchan and I were leading, we didn’t have to go to a lecture about how to not abuse our power…”

“Wait, is that what the meeting’s going to be about?” Ai looked slightly bewildered, “You, I u‘derstand, bu’ why ‘m I apa’t of this? Ain’t it strange?”

“Speak standard Japanese damn it! Fukui is so hard to understand,” Miki snapped her head left, facing her only companion with slight irritation.

“Nu, I was’t speakin’ ‘ny Fukui!” the contradictory woman replied, waving her hand dismissively.

“Ugh… When’s the meeting start again? Remembering what my memo said, the meeting will be in five or ten more minutes,” Miki said in an exasperated sigh, looking back to the window in hopes of finding something that caught her interest.

“That’s strange. My schedule said the meeting was going to be in twenty to twenty-five minutes…” Ai retrieved her cellphone and dialed a certain number.

Miki watched the other through watching the reflection of the night glass that she had her left arm on, above her head area, and her right hand below the reflection of her face (which was leaning against the left arm), drumming the glass with boredom once more. When Ai asked a question concerning the meeting, Miki knew that her fellow sub-leader was making sure of the meeting time. After some random noises that either indicated ‘yes’ or ‘no’ kind of answers, Ai finally hung up.

She walked over and stood at the corner Miki was standing in, though, Miki was leaning against the glass, while Ai was standing next to the whiteboard, perpendicular to where the window wall was. “My schedule was right.”

“Lovely,” Miki rolled her eyes and she smacked her head against the window softly, leaving a thin steam imprint on it before watching it disappear. “Figures they would give the sub-leader the accurate information… Yocchan was sometimes the last to arrive to the meeting while I was usually the first…”

“You really miss her huh?”

“Gahh damn I do! I’ve always liked it when—”

Aww…The demon really does have feelings for people other than Ayaya…

“—When she got all the paperwork while I didn’t have to do a damn thing! Now I’m stuck with all the paper work with you probably pointing and laughing at me,” Miki growled silently.

…Okay, maybe she doesn’t…

“So the sub-leader only has to attend the same meetings that the leader does?” Ai said as she crossed her arms, looking at the city below from where she stood.

“Nn, yeah…” Miki stood up straight, no longer leaning on the window, “but really… Now that Yocchan’s gone…”

Is she going to say something that’s going to link to feelings?! Ai internally hoped…

“Who is going to be my next victim in groping…?” Miki looked at the ceiling, acting strangely melodramatic towards it, as if groping was her life.

“Oh gahh,” Ai smacked her forehead with the palm of her hand, leaving it there, “I take back what I said earlier, I think I might be terrified of your reign…” Ai went shifty-eyed, imagining how the daily occurrences of being groped by the groping demon will be tripled…

“What’s wrong m’dear? Do you dislike my way of communication?”

For some odd reason, Ai thought she felt Miki’s breath on her hand. When she removed her hand, Miki had her right arm leaning overhead on the whiteboard, with her other hand against the wall near Ai’s side. The sub-leader could not escape now…

“I mean, you’re always so serious at lives or concerts, so I always grope you mid-song so the fans would see a lovely reaction, you know?” the groping demon smirked.

Ai was getting uncomfortable again. But this was a different kind of feeling… It wasn’t the usual bewildered or surprised kind of feeling she would get whenever Miki had touched her in spots that she would only permit close friends like Risa to touch. Instead, Ai found herself internally conflicted with why she was oddly attracted to this advance: A rather strange feeling…

Before she knew it, she felt the heat in her cheeks rise, and immediately regretted it.

“Awww, is my beloved sub-leader getting turned on?” Miki smirked again, giving Ai a rather… mischievous look.

“N-nu I ain’t…!” Ai nearly stuttered in reply, failing to act cool and composed as Miki’s face neared her own.

“Again with the accent?” Miki mused, their lips so dangerously close. Seeing that the flustered younger woman was unable to reply, the groping demon snared the other’s lips with her own.

The situation was already hopeless, Ai couldn’t escape Miki. Then again, she didn’t want to escape Miki either. Ai wrapped her arms around her leader’s neck, deepening the kiss with fever as the demon’s left hand was already stroking her inner thigh, driving Ai crazy with the teasing touch. Eventually, even their tongues partake in the battle. Amidst this passion, Ai pulled away from the older, still breathing quite heavily.

“We should stop… What if people came in?! We DO have the meeting coming soon!”

Ai saw that the words have no effect on the new leader. Instead, the other closed in and started to rain kisses down her jaw line, casting Ai back into the quivering and hot state she was in before.

“How can you say that…” Miki smirked in between kisses, “when you’re so wet down there?” her fingers were already up in Ai’s skirt… Getting closer to its target…

“Ack! Seriously!” Ai took Miki by the shoulders and pushed her away, “They will get angry at us!”

“Nn, so?”

“Oh, a company that has one of the strictest relationship rules, a company we are a part of, a company whose meeting we’re just about to go into… Won’t think that the leader and sub-leader making out is strange or forbidden or something?!”

“I congratulate you for speaking standard Japanese with your mood like that,” Miki chuckled in reply, backing away from Ai and now staring back at the city below.

“I’m serious!” Ai said as she straightened out her skirt, and then went back to her seat. Thank goodness her jacket covers her neck pretty well; otherwise, she’ll probably receive questions about her suspicious hickeys later.

“Well, you could have stopped me sooner! My horny button is still on!” Miki looked back at Ai, seemingly melodramatic once again.

“At least hold your urges to ravage me until after the meeting!” Ai replied back as she checked her compact mirror to see if Miki happened to leave any other hickeys on her face.

“Is that so…?”

Miki smirked again.

<3

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2007, 05:23:06 PM »
This is very short, but oh well xD

Gotou Maki x Tanaka Reina
Berries
"Jam brings people closer together"

“For an idol, you have a lot of time on your hands,” Reina raised a brow as she looked at the table.

“It’s not THAT hard to make jam you know,” Maki chuckled, eyeing the various small jars.

“They all look alike… Which one’s which?!” Reina gaped as she leaned over the table, grabbing a jar or two to inspect.

“Actually… I kinda forgot…” Maki rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “Taste them or something. I don’t care really…”

Indeed, the two idols were in the living room of Maki’s apartment, sitting on her sofa and looking at jam. Heeding Maki’s advice, Reina unscrewed the cap of the jar she was holding, and stuck her index finger in it to get out just a thin coating of jam on that finger. With an obligatory ‘itadakimasu,’ Reina stuck the finger in her mouth and suckled on it until all the jam residue was digested.

“Nn! Delicious! This one is strawberry!” Reina picked up another jar and tasted that as well, “This one’s blackberry…” then she tasted another, “and this one’s raspberry…” and then tasted the final jar, “Ooh! I think I like this one the best! Blueberry.”

“Really? Give me a taste! I never got to taste the blueberry one.”

Reina dug her finger into the jar lightly again, and took it out, “Open your mouth.”

Maki didn’t really do as she instructed. Instead, she simply took Reina’s hand, and placed the index finger into her mouth—licking the residue rather slowly.

Reina blushed at the contact. Sure, she has expected Maki to lick the jam off her finger…But why did Maki have to be so slow at it? Being near her admiration caused her to be conscious, but her admiration licking her like that sent Reina’s blushing meter soaring.

Maki finally released the wonky eyed teen’s hand, licking the residue that happened to cling to her lips from Reina’s finger, “I never thought I could make jam this well…”

“Y-yeah… I’m sure nothing tastes better than your jam…” Reina thought for a second that Maki did not hear her slight stuttering, but was cleaned of that thought when Maki turned her head to look at the embarrassed Morning Musume member.

“However…” the older lingered on her word.

“…Eh?” Reina raised a brow, trying to act normal despite the crimson in her cheeks.

Maki took hold of Reina’s head and pulled her towards her own, close enough that their foreheads were touching. “I know something else that does taste better..”

The yankii felt her temperature rise.

“It’s true…”

The yankii felt her heart speed up.

“Better than any jam I’ve made, haha.”

The yankii felt her breath caught in her throat.

“Yes, even better then the blueberry jam.” Maki smiled.

“Just shut up and kiss me,” Reina said in slight irritation despite the shyness she felt earlier. It’s simply the yankii in her, no matter how much she denied being one.

Maki was more than happy to oblige as she pressed her lips to the younger. However, it was a simple quick dry kiss, nothing more. That is, until Reina moved in of her own accord to catch the other’s lips yet again. This time, it was not a mere dry kiss—more like a battle of dominance since tongues were now incorporated into the battlefield: A passionate struggle that tasted like berries.

<3

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2007, 05:37:00 PM »
First, I bow to your superior skillz. :bow:

Second thing, Miki ravaging Ai-chan is hot. XD Actually, Miki ravaging anyone is hot. XD

Third, I'll never look at jam the same way again. Way to go Yuuyami. :P

And that is all. *brain has been fried and served on a dish*

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2007, 06:03:30 PM »
Hot Bleedin' Damn!!! That's some good leadership skills AND jam right there!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2007, 02:55:40 AM »
“Well, you could have stopped me sooner! My horny button is still on!” Miki looked back at Ai, seemingly melodramatic once again.

“At least hold your urges to ravage me until after the meeting!” Ai replied back as she checked her compact mirror to see if Miki happened to leave any other hickeys on her face.

“Is that so…?”

Miki smirked again.
That part just rules beyond belief. :bow: :D

"Jam brings people closer together"
Jam is teh shit!  

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2007, 05:41:41 AM »
Mmm, jam.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »
:)....:) That was just like reading my thoughts come to life. I can't believe you wrote it xD
Ahh, I can't wait until the Miki reign. Next stop, Risa! ^o^~ Miki soooo has feelings for other people besides Aya!.

I had jam this morning... yum.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2007, 09:25:31 PM »

I drew Megumi's head too fat xD Oh well, chibi people are supposed to be xD

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2007, 03:05:44 AM »
I check everyday for fanfic posts too...I have no life too! *weeps* Lol.

Congrats on having 700 posts though. xD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2007, 03:19:28 AM »
Because everyone loves fluff xD

Natsuyaki Miyabi x Sugaya Risako
Curled up
“An eccentric apology?”

“Have you seen Rii-chan?”

The Captain looked away from the papers, into the eyes of the person taller than her. Suddenly realizing the context of which the question was based on, Saki answered, “You should know better than to keep teasing us like that. We’re not strong like you, Risako in particular, to handle that amount of teasing.”

“Yeah…” Miyabi rested her hands on her hips and looked down, sighing exasperatedly. “But it’s not my fault that I didn’t stop, you all should have told me to…”

“Excuses!” Saki rolled up her papers and smacked Miyabi lightly on the head, “Do we all resemble Fujimoto-san or something? I think noooot! Besides, even if you find her, she’s bound to ignore you.”

“Thanks for the help, Captain!” Miyabi said sarcastically as she turned around to walk off. “I’ll just find her myself…”

“Knowing her, she might be curled up in the corner somewhere, go apologize to her anyway!” Saki said aloud as she waved her hand dismissively.

Miyabi simply ignored the last statement, but kept in mind that Risako might be curled up when she finds her. But where might she be curled up? Could she be like her Morning Musume senpai that tends to wedge herself in tight spaces or closets? Could she be blatantly sulking and being edgy when people are around like the scary senpai out there in Hello!Project? Miyabi tried to not worry herself over that kind of thing just yet. For now, the top priority was finding Risako and apologizing for her rude behavior.

Where was she?

It wasn’t that hard to find a Berryz Member within a recording studio, right? She might be in the bathroom or hiding behind some complicated props in the hallways, right? On top of that, when she questioned the other members she happened to find on her way, they all said that she was curled up, so that means when Miyabi finds her, she’s still going to be curled up, right? Miyabi was getting frustrated with the search; she couldn’t find anything curled up in this hallway.

Miyabi regretted placing herself in this situation in the first place. She was in a tsukkomi mood, and apparently, her comebacks came a little too harsh for her friends’ likings. Most of all, if she hadn’t known any better, she might have actually made Risako cry if the said girl didn’t trudge away at that moment in time. And now, Miyabi was having one hell of a time trying to find her; she was getting frustrated with each passing failure.

She had to admit, she had always liked Risako. In her own unique ways, Miyabi tended to bestow her affection for her by doing things that when seen from another view, may seem a little eccentric to be even considered a form of affection. And it was because of that, she thought she had pushed too hard this time… Indeed, that tsukkomi on Risako was supposed to be a playful tease, but due to difference in thinking, she had taken it offensively and left immediately…

“Where are you…?” Miyabi muttered under her breath as she stomped through hallways and checked in rooms to find her fellow lead singer’s location…

She had finally found her.

In truth, she really was sulking by curling up on the sofa, waiting for her turn to be called into recording in a different room. Miyabi internally berated the excessive amount of waiting rooms inside the studio before walking over quietly and sitting down next to the curled up younger girl.

Risako was not responding at all. She was either ignoring her, or actually sleeping in this kind of place. Miyabi called out her name in a casual voice, hoping that she didn’t seem too mean as she said it. Risako shifted slight, before raising her head and leaning back on the sofa, looking up at the ceiling, but away from her past offender by a small angle.

Is she really that mad? I’m so stupid… Miyabi internally thought before dropping her head on the palm of her hand, mad at her own foolishness of being oblivious. They told me that if Risako is like this… She won’t listen to words… Let’s give that a try…

“Erm…” Miyabi began, “I apologize for saying that to you. It wasn’t supposed to be that offending, it was supposed to be playful… I guess I didn’t know what you would think about it… Sorry…”

No response.

Alright… She ignored me… Just like the other members said…But I have a solution to that… Miyabi smirked. What she was about to do was just one of her many ways of showing off her little affection, in an eccentric way of course:

“I know you forgave me right there, you just didn’t want to admit it…”

Risako nearly caught her breath when Miyabi had deciphered her thoughts, but still looked away.

“If you’re not going to answer me, I might as well never buy ice cream for you again.”

Nope, Risako wasn’t going to fall for that one either, as much as she feared of that becoming true if she really didn’t say anything.

Alright. Time for the last resort! Miyabi turned to look at Risako, seeing that she still wasn’t looking in Miyabi’s direction. But for the fun of it, Miyabi announced what she was about to do, just so she can get the perfect spot.

“You know, when someone ignores me like that, I kiss them.”

“What?!” Risako turned to look at the smiling Miyabi with widened eyes, only to feel the other’s lips on her own.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2007, 03:38:21 AM »
Ahaha! Sneaky, sneaky Miyabi. Poor Risako just walking right into that last one. Haha! Love your writing. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2007, 04:46:20 AM »
^Took the words right out of my mouth.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Discommunication