JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Rookie

Author Topic: KOI ing [1st Chp]  (Read 4584 times)

Offline Liv

• Member+
  • Eri Eri Eri
KOI ing [1st Chp]
« on: September 16, 2007, 08:48:12 PM »
My first H!P fic posted at JPH!P  :P and I'm kinda nervous about how it'll turn out. I know the title is kinda weird (after one of my fav H!P songs), but I couldn't think of anything else. Hopefully, it'll change into something better - 3-...
Hope you guys like it, and feel free to comment.  :)

Ch. 1

“10 minutes, Kamei-san.”
“Hai…”

Eri closed the door behind her and laid out the outfit on the dressing room table. She peered at her reflection, adjusting a clip in her hair before turning towards a small closet in the room. 4 years of experience reminded her that she had, at most, 5 minutes to get dressed, fix herself up, and standby at her station.

Removing the top piece of her attire, she replaced it with a black, short shoulder-cut piece that exposed her waistline, a white vest decorated with sparkling jewels on top and a black tie. She put her used clothes on a clothes hanger and hung it in the closet. With her back towards the door, she didn’t notice the door opening behind her. A sudden weight forced her face-first into the door of the closet, and a pair of hands gripped her wrists and pinned them against the wall. Shocked, Eri struggled to escape from her attacker, but received a tiny bite to the side of her neck.

“Eric-san…I missed you last night…”

She bit back a moan as the assailant breathed into her ear. “I…have to get… ready…”

Before she could say another word, Eri was shoved into the closet and assaulted with kisses. A hand snaked its way down to her belt and ripped it off. “I’ll help you put on your skirt…” The person whispered and closed the closet door behind them.

--------------------------

“Thank you very much!” Ai yelled.

The trio took a bow and waved enthusiastically at the cheering crowd of fans.

“So, Reina…you told us that you have a new joke.” Risa said in her mic. “Why don’t you show it to us?” The audience roared an approval.

Sayu appeared from the side of stage and ran over to the group. “Hey guys!” she said, with a big smile.

The three girls dropped their smiles for a few seconds, confused by the entrance of only one girl. Ai raised her eyebrow at Sayu, clearly hinting the question that all the girls wanted an answer to, “Where the hell is Eri?” She responded with a slight shrug with her shoulder and mouthed “Improvise.”

----------

A pumpkin cookie to anyone who can guess who attacked Eri.  :D

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: KOI ing [1st Chp]
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 08:57:57 PM »
Well, the obvious answer would be Miki, the groping demon.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 09:16:59 PM »
Tsunku? :lol: Actually I'd have to go with Miki too.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 11:20:48 PM »
I'm addicted to this already. and for my choice, I gotta go with Sayu who attacked her, seems likely.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:21:39 PM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 01:54:49 AM »
I vote Sayu too. First reaction. Miki didn't even occur to me until I read some of the previous comments.

Interesting start. You have a good flow of writing. Good mix of dialogue and description. Now let's see you maintain that. XD I'm sure you can do it though. Keep it up!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 01:55:45 AM »
I'm addicted to this already. and for my choice, I gotta go with Sayu who attacked her, seems likely.
Nope, Sayu's on stage with Aichan, Risa and Reina (last 3-4 lines in the chapter).

If we're going by past behaviour and stuff like who clings to whom, then yeah, it's probably Miki. Then again, Liv could be planning to completely do something unexpected and pair her up with, I dunno...Yuko. :wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 03:48:27 AM »
I' throwing a really wild guess here... Therefore, I say it's Yuko.  :lol:

ETA:
Then again, we don't really know the timeline, and it might as well be Yossi or one of the pandas (No, forget the pandas, let's assume it's around Haromoni days). I don't really think it's Miki, but I can't explain it.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 03:52:29 AM by Amarghetta »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 03:56:49 AM »
@Amarghetta: I'm not surprised you don't think it's Miki, the actions might be Fujimoto-ish, but the way the mysterious person acts and talks doesn't remind me of Miki.

I still feel like it's Sayu, but since it's unlikely, I'm going with Yuko. The only other person that "fits the bill", so to speak. I still have a nagging feeling it's Sayu though....somehow...no idea why...

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 04:13:57 AM »
It might be Miki, but she called Eri 'Eric-san'... and no matter how aggressive this person is, theres no way Miki would call Eri's name with a -san right? Let alone call Eri, Eric. I guess it all depends on which timeline Liv is going with. Can't be the panda's cuz they weren't around during Eri's 'Eric' days. (why do ppl call them panda's again?)

I think it's Sayu. After she ravages Eri in the closet, she goes up to stage and acts like nothing happened.

Anyways! welcome aboard to the world of writing H!P fanfics Liv! The title seems fine if you ask me.. But if you wanna change it, its up to you. *waits patiently for the unknown person to be revealed*
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:19:01 AM by stefy »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 04:54:55 AM »
^People call them pandas because pandas = native to China, so yeah. XD

I'm glad someone agrees that it can't be Miki too! Yeah, I get you about the Sayu part. She could have just done it and then pretended nothing happened afterwards. XDD That would be very Devil-Sayu of her, but eh. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline inDeceit

• tasukete honey
  • Member+
  • Korya~!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 06:39:09 AM »
I've found calling them communists (Yeah, I've heard) rather than pandas funny >_>
and I got disturbed with the joke 'bout Tsunku in the third post ;__;

lol, anyway, I'm not making guesses till I see the next chapter! >=D
It's nice to see a fic with Eri after awhile ^__^ Cool attempt.

Now... off to play a cover of KOI ing, 'cause you reminded me of how much I like the opening :D

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 07:41:09 AM »
its gotta be Reina with her new "joke" of hers. also Reina because she has the fangs to bite people.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 07:46:32 AM by Reanimation »

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 11:05:18 AM »
Nice start, I can't wait for the next update...and to find out who the mysterious attacker is :P

I also thought it must have been Mshige when I read the first part.
About the timeline, this is the sexy 8 beat concert right? Judging from the description of Kame's costume...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:20:42 PM by meowz »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 12:17:05 PM »
My guess for the mystery attacker is Yossui because of that Shabodama perf they did in one concert. Well that and cuz 3 girls (Ai, Risa, Reina) are ruled out, I don't get the feeling Sayumi's pretending she doesn't know where Eri is and Miki ain't the type to sneak up on people. She'll just grab Eri right in front of everyone :lol:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 06:16:34 AM »
i hope you update it soon! but i want to say its sayu, cuz she popped out of nowhere.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 05:12:23 AM »
I had automatically assumed it was Sayu but now... i have no clue.
I hope the next chapter comes out soon so we can see who it really was.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Rookie