JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Modern Times

Author Topic: [CHI] Jackie Chan  (Read 70801 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Jackie Chan
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2012, 07:39:30 AM »

"Zodiac", co-produced by Jackie Chan Pictures, Huayi Brothers, EMP will be the big screen on December 20. Chupin Huayi Brothers ingenuity today released the first bomb of the "Grand Theft Auto rumor".

what kinda scene is this? XD

Offline Shenjin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2012, 12:37:18 PM »
Gonna watch Zodiac no matter what  :roll: its one of his last "hardcore" action flicks he gonna film/act in as he gonna retire from high risk action stunts. And correct me if I am wrong but its quite sometime he did this style of movie.

Offline Rachel431

• ecchi
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2012, 06:04:31 AM »
I can't wait to see Zodiac pretty impressed by it :)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2012, 09:04:01 AM »
DA MAN!! lol Box Office King of the World :yep:

[2012.12.06] JACKIE CHAN RECEIVES TWO GUINESS WORLD RECORDS

The Jackie Chan film CZ12 will open on December 20. Yesterday CZ12 held a Guinness World Record announcement in Shanghai. The Guinness World record Chinese regional chief came to Shanghai to present two Guinness World Record certificates to Jackie Chan for "Most Stunts by a Living Actor" and "Most Credits in One Movie".
Jackie Chan said that in CZ12 he was challenged with a volcano jump, which was shot on location; his friend Wang Zhonglei complained about how much risk Jackie Chan took with his life, threatening him and others in charge and giving them no peace.

Jackie Chan in CZ12 had 15 credits and displayed his true superman nature. He was the executive producer, the producer, the director, the star, the screen writer, the action director, the cinematographer, the art director, the production assistant, the life producer, lighting, music, props, stunt double and theme song performer.

Jackie Chan said that he was not super human, he just focused on making his career the best. The potential that he had exceeded his own imagination.
 Posted by hktopten 

with lizard (centre) and Laura Weissbecker!!

CZ12 MAKES 43.5 MILLION YUAN RMB ON A SINGLE DAY!! DENIES RETIREMENT!!! WIFE CAMEOS!!! UPSETS WORLD WITH POLITICAL STATEMENTS!!!

Just Jackie Being Jackie lol.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2012, 06:43:07 AM »
daaaaamn jackie u pimp  :pimp:

《十二生肖》再曝一组时尚大片,成龙不但破天荒一身红亮色出境坐拥二美,更表现出难得一见的温柔儒雅气质。而两位龙女郎黑色长裙出镜则是优雅迷人动静相宜。标签: 十二生肖 姚星彤 张蓝心

Offline Tao Priest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2012, 11:24:55 AM »
Someone found good reviews for Chinese Zodiac? Most people so far writing this movie is a mess. can't believe it.  :bleed eyes:

Offline hyy

« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2012, 02:43:40 PM »
well if you like action fighting scene then i would say its a very thrilling movie.

plot/storyline etc is pretty average or rather nothing really special.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2013, 05:44:51 AM »
Phew. well I saw a Cam version floating around might just watch it cuz we ain't gonna see Jackie flying around like that for a while.....then again Sly and Arnold.

A Happy 2013 from Jackie and the cast of CZ12!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2013, 08:42:28 AM »
[2013.02.19] JACKIE CHAN RECOMMENDS HIMSELF TO BE KWON SANG-WOO'S MANAGER

Jackie Chan and Kwon Sang-Woo 권상우 at the Korean premiere

Jackie Chan yesterday went to Seoul to promote his film CZ12 (SUP YI SUN CHIU).  Originally Korean star Kwon Sang-Woo was scheduled to attend but he was working on his new television series.  Jackie Chan kept praising Kwon Sang-Woo's outstanding performance.  "Normally I would call his brother like a Korean woman would.  When he goes to China for an ad or film shoot, I would tell him how this company and that company were like I was his manager."
Posted by hktopten

lol JYP was  there too.

Yep. Jackie Chan is kind of a big deal.  :pimp:

eta:

PIMP!

missA and 4minute showed up! 2月18日下午,《十二生肖》在韩国举办记者会及VIP首映式,主演成龙和权相佑及朴振英、全慧彬、miss A等众星助阵。该片将于2月28日在韩国上映。娃娃发自韩国站

« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:10:42 PM by daigong »

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2013, 07:58:21 AM »
what a ham lol.

[2013.06.08] JUST FOR FUN: JACKIE CHAN IMMORTALIZES HIS NOSE IN HOLLYWOOD

International superstar Jackie Chan on the 6th appeared in TCL Chinese Theater in Los Angeles for a hand print ceremony as he became the second Chinese artist to be honored in the theater square after famous director John Woo (Ng Yu Sum). Jackie Chan appeared with his RUSH HOUR co-star Chris Tucker and Will Smith's son Jaden Smith.

Jackie Chan first received a certificate then began the hand print ceremony. He not only left his hand and foot prints but also the "Jackie Chan nose" in a push up like stance.

Although afterward he had cement on his nose and mouth, Jackie Chan appeared to be very happy. He said, "20 years ago when I saw someone else's hand print ceremony, I said to myself I definitely had to work hard and leave something in Hollywood." Finally Jackie Chan wrote his English name, love and peace on the cement, which will be preserved inside the theater.

After the ceremony, Jackie Chan could not wait to post his photos online to share the joy with his fans. He said, "Today I came up a very interesting idea, taking off my shoes and wearing the socks that I designed for foot prints. Even more surprising to me were my good friend Chris Tucker and my disciple Jaden Smith as well as many good friends who appeared on the stage and supported me. I was very happy to see them. Here I have to thank viewers who like movies, the media, my good friends and my fans around the world. Thank you."
Posted by hktopten 

Big SHOCKER!! There's gonna be another Rush Hour movie!

Offline Drapon

• True Man.
  • ecchi
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2013, 11:43:45 AM »
I found something ridiculous on net.
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/jackie.chan.dead.2013.death.hoax.rumors.hit.actor.again.video.photo/33399.htm

Why those people want to make some fake news on net. -___-

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2013, 03:16:34 AM »
because there are people who have no lives, best to ignore em.

Meanwhile. Jackie Chan and Sun Nan Beijing appeared together in a recording studio together to record a "Police Story 2013" theme song "Save regeneration 2013 Edition" in English. :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2014, 06:21:31 AM »
Jackie Chan produced K-pop group set to debut this month

Earlier this year international action star Jackie Chan had been making some unusual appearances in the South Korean media. First, on the red carpet for Police Story 2013 he blurted out “I’m half Korean!” Although it was later revealed to be a metaphorical sentiment lost in translation, the statement ruffled some feathers back in China.

Later that month, Chan appeared on a South Korean variety show where he confessed to having a love affair with a Korean woman for eight years in his younger days of working as a stuntman. So why is Jackie Chan showing so much love for Korea these days?

Let’s just say if I asked you to name five things that aren’t Jackie Chan and you said K-pop, you’d be wrong.

It was revealed on 10 March that over the past few years Jackie Chan and associates have been hard at work constructing this new group. Chan himself is said to have been very hands-on in all aspects from member selection, training, and album production.

A spokesperson from the upcoming group revealed, “The work towards a formal debut is complete. All the passion and sweat that has been put in over the years has gone into making this a debut that will leave a strong impression in the minds of fans.”

The group’s name is JJCC which I really hope stands for “Jackie Jackie Chan Chan.” It is said to consist of five men in their 20s, four of them South Korean and one Chinese. All men are over 180cm (5’11”).

In recent years K-pop has been aggressively targeting an international audience resulting in growing success for the genre. This is clearly a potentially lucrative investment for the 56-year-old martial artist who’s got to be looking for paydays that no longer involve rolling down mountains in a giant plastic ball or getting run over by a hovercraft.

We’ll have to wait and see if Chan’s latest venture pays off when JJCC hits the scene later this month.

Source: Sanspo
LINKS
- http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/03/13/jackie-chan-produced-k-pop-group-set-to-debut-this-month/
- http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20140310/kor14031012010000-n1.html

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline noname123

« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2014, 03:29:19 AM »
Jackie Chan- My Idol.

Offline Raingerred

« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2014, 03:30:11 PM »
I can never have enough of his movies. So far whatever movie i have seen of his i have loved them even karate kid though i admit he did not get much exposure that he should and that we all know him as a funny guy with cool moves.

Offline geraldwhite

« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2014, 05:19:17 AM »
Jackie Chan, surely my favourite actor!  :heart:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2016, 02:14:53 AM »
new western movie Skiptrace! :hip smile:

Offline ZeroNow

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2020, 01:55:43 PM »
Finally got to see Jackie's 'The Foreigner' and... man, it was enjoyable. A relief from watching him play goofy stuff for so long - it's pretty grim. Good action - thriller...

My ACTIVE Top 5: 1)Teramoto Rio 2)RaMU 3)Moemi Katayama 4) Miru Shiroma 5) Baba Fumika

I MISS: 1) Kana Tsugihara 2)Yuka Ogura 3)Anri Sugihara 4)Reon Kadena 5)Noriko Kijima

My Blogs: https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureNow/
https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureLegends/
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendaryAsianNudity/

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Modern Times