JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Kouya No Ookami (Wolf in the Wilderness)

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118299 times)

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-06) Milky (Graduation)
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2016, 02:17:39 PM »
welcome back to japan, Maru-kun  :cow: :cow:

and thank you for every day updates shortcut-san :hip smile: the next update i think wednesday and sunday is okay for me^^
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2016, 02:23:00 PM »
Your Oshi is in Team  K?

Pls add more! :)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2016, 12:59:19 AM »
welcome back to japan, Maru-kun  :cow: :cow:

and thank you for every day updates shortcut-san :hip smile: the next update i think wednesday and sunday is okay for me^^
Okay then, I guess I'll switch to Wednesday. Next update will be this Wednesday.  :thumbup

Your Oshi is in Team  K?

Pls add more! :)
I will surely add more. :)

Hmmm.... Haruppi? And your oshimen is Paruru? If i got this wrong... Then i give up  :P XD I'll just enjoy the rest of this story peacefully  :lol: :D :cow: otsukare~ Cut san

I really don't want to reveal the answer by myself. I want my precious readers to figure it out. But yeah, my oshimen is Paruru. I think it's so obvious with my avatar.

AAAAÀAAHHHHHHH THIS MAKE ME CRAZY.....
I got so curious, that I can't hold myself to type this as soon as I read the updates.... (take it as a compliment please)
Seriously is it Haruppi or someone else, I even googled the senbatsu list from this year and from the previous year to guess this, but still I don't think if my guess is right or not....
AAAAÀAAHHHHHHH.... I hate you for making me so curious at 1 a.m in the morning (again, take this as a compliment)
(long sigh....) I don't think I can get to sleep now... (>_<)
Haha. Sorry for making you so curious that night. I hope you got some good sleep despite of that. :)

Thank you all. There were two people who voted Yes. 4 people for No and 3 people for the other option. Haha. Please stay with me until the end.  :cathappy:
I love girls in short cut...

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-09) Music Station
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2016, 02:02:56 PM »
YOSHAAA!!! ARIGATOU SHORTCUT-SAN :farofflook: :farofflook:

Maru released a sigh of relief. “I will put that puffer fish into bondage next time I see her for telling Akimoto-sensei that I can dance.”
LOL good job miyuki~ :nya:

Paruru just nodded and the other girl went away with Shinobu. Paruru took a deep breath.
“I’m not inlove with her.” She said as she released her breath. “It is Yui. It is Yui… Not Hoshi.”
i feel MaruParu here. Maru-kun, please don't go for incest with your mother :bingo: :bingo:

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-09) Music Station
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2016, 12:20:29 AM »
I feel like someone is going to be a sadist to a certian fish in the group hahaha😂😂😂

UZA!!! :yossi: :otomerika: :cow: :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

are you in love? or are you in love~~~~? haha 😍😍😍

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-13) AKBINGO! (D_N_O)
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2016, 02:28:51 PM »
woahhh.... challenge between HKT princess begin!  :cow: :cow:
too bad paru not joined them :smhid

please keep updated shortcut-san :bow: :bow: I got addicted by your fic LOL :inlove:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2016, 02:38:34 PM »
woahhh.... challenge between HKT princess begin!  :cow: :cow:
too bad paru not joined them :smhid

please keep updated shortcut-san :bow: :bow: I got addicted by your fic LOL :inlove:

Thank you, Misaki-san. I'm really sorry for the late post. I got like 5 chapters in the vault so if I didn't post on time, I'm just stuck somewhere. Thank you for always reading and supporting this fic.  :kneelbow:
Sometimes I get really crazy when I'm writing and I start to worry if readers will like it but I know comments and reactions will certainly vary. I just have to do my thing. But receiving support from you all is surely relieving. Really, thanks a lot.  :gyaaah:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2016, 03:10:17 PM »
The word "fallen" in  "the fallen ace " is more hurtfull than it sound

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2016, 03:14:29 PM »
The word "fallen" in  "the fallen ace " is more hurtfull than it sound
yeah... she was tagged like that before.  :cry: :cry:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2016, 03:00:49 AM »
Woahhhh!!! :cow: i love AKB danso!!! I wish they really make this segment before Paruru graduate! Or even make Paruru do the danso!! How awesome is that??!!  :love: :heart: :inlove: As expected from you Cut san it's an amazing plot! You even bring back the 'ancient' character (the hypnotic doctor) just to put Maru in this segment... Good job Cut san! Please continue your good works!!  :cow: :twothumbs

Thank you so much. I am really waiting for more danso from the 48g cause it is really entertaining. Haha. I used the doctor’s real name. It was one of the akbingo episodes that i will never forget. XD Thanks again for reading. ;)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-16) AKBINGO! (DAN_O)
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2016, 03:36:44 PM »
What a chaotic kokuhaku taimu :grr:

Offline klaw

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2016, 09:56:42 AM »
dont like how jurina seems so desperate but other than that keep it up :thumbup

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2016, 10:56:57 AM »
thank you for another chaotic episode^^
two hakata princess are going for marco-kun, yuihan that jealous, and yuma who rejected yukirin :banghead: :banghead:

please update it, i'm curious about marco's choice.. :cathappy: hope he choose the older haruka :twothumbs

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2016, 02:01:02 PM »
What a chaotic kokuhaku taimu :grr:
indeed it is!  XD Thank you for reading~

Uwaaaaawaawaawaaaa VERY NICE EPISODE CUT SAN!!!!  :twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbsI can't wait for the next chapter!!  :cow: :cow: :panic:  i want to choose sai for the vote but there is no option for that.... Hehehe i just like Maru and Sayaka banters
It's really fun ... Aahhh you've made my day Cut san :D :D good job!!! :thumbsup :cow:

Thank you~! :) i think I should've added more options like sai or jun on the poll. i added Paruru just for lol but it came out that she is winning. Dunno if she is leading because of troll or readers like MaruParu ship.  :?

dont like how jurina seems so desperate but other than that keep it up :thumbup

Thank you for commenting klaw-san~! it's nice to see a new username commenting. And thanks for using your first post in this fic~ i hope you have fun reading this.  :kneelbow:

thank you for another chaotic episode^^
two hakata princess are going for marco-kun, yuihan that jealous, and yuma who rejected yukirin :banghead: :banghead:

please update it, i'm curious about marco's choice.. :cathappy: hope he choose the older haruka :twothumbs

oh, here is someone who likes MaruParu?! haha! Let's wait for the conclusion of this Danso arc. I'm glad that you guys are enjoying this (hopefully). Update will be out on Sunday together with some announcement~ Stay tuned~ :bingo:

Offline klaw

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2016, 02:38:15 PM »
are you planning on adding 46 girls in the cast?

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2016, 02:41:56 PM »
Pls don't choose Sakura! She's mine!

*grabs AK47 (if you get the joke)*

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2016, 11:44:09 PM »
Huh? What? Whaat? Whaaaaaat?
What is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis?
Where have I been when this story unraveled itself???

*Oh, yeah...I was drown in work then got sick then drown in work then got sick then drown in work... Well, you get the drift XD

What I'm trying to say is: this is a great story!!!!!!!

Well, I can't say that I like it... as a big YuiParu shipper, I kinda have a love-hate relationship with both the story and Maru. To be honest, for the first few parts, since it was Paruru, I was imagining a short haired Yuihan casted as Mumei... well, that until you put Yuihan's character in and her position did not look good at all from the start with Paruru clearly falling head over heels with her Hoshi (even before she knew it herself). But, I really like the plot and how you depicted the characters feelings through their behaviors :) . So, well, just like her graduation, whoever Paruru ends up with, as long as she is happy, I should just support her, shouldn't I?   :cry:

Keep up the great work, Shortcut48-san! Your story had kept me awake all night (despite the fact that I still need to go to work this morning). So, I'm expecting some amazing continuation and ending for this story XD

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2016, 01:04:59 PM »
are you planning on adding 46 girls in the cast?
I'm thinking about it~ :)

Pls don't choose Sakura! She's mine!

*grabs AK47 (if you get the joke)*
Lol. Only one person voted for her. XD

Huh? What? Whaat? Whaaaaaat?
What is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis?
Where have I been when this story unraveled itself???

*Oh, yeah...I was drown in work then got sick then drown in work then got sick then drown in work... Well, you get the drift XD

What I'm trying to say is: this is a great story!!!!!!!

Well, I can't say that I like it... as a big YuiParu shipper, I kinda have a love-hate relationship with both the story and Maru. To be honest, for the first few parts, since it was Paruru, I was imagining a short haired Yuihan casted as Mumei... well, that until you put Yuihan's character in and her position did not look good at all from the start with Paruru clearly falling head over heels with her Hoshi (even before she knew it herself). But, I really like the plot and how you depicted the characters feelings through their behaviors :) . So, well, just like her graduation, whoever Paruru ends up with, as long as she is happy, I should just support her, shouldn't I?   :cry:

Keep up the great work, Shortcut48-san! Your story had kept me awake all night (despite the fact that I still need to go to work this morning). So, I'm expecting some amazing continuation and ending for this story XD

Hello DeNight-san, welcome back in Jphip and welcome to this thread. I hope you are doing fine now. :)
I'm practically new here and this is the first ever fanfic that I started.
Thank you for reading this story. Tbh, I'm kind of afraid everytime I upload a chapter. And also sometimes I feel anxious to open a comment because I might get roasted (which, thankfully not yet happening) I also ship so I know the feeling. I think there are Maru antis (lolol) already.

Please continue to read this fic until the end. I really want to give an ending to this. Until then I hope you are all still reading this. There might be things that may annoy you (I know there are already), I'm sorry for that. But a story will never be a story without a conflict. (and I guess Maru is the conflict in here??? lol)
But thanks, really, for reading the fic I almost gave up on.  :kneelbow:

This might be the chapter with the most comments here. I felt like the fic is being appreciated (although this chapter only got one note in tumblr XD). Thanks for those who pm me as well. I got the energy to write again. (I have a project due next week but here I am writing lol) See you on Sunday~~ Have a good day~

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-20) AKBINGO! (DANSO)
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2016, 01:52:00 PM »
thank you for another chaotic chapter  :lol: i think i'm gonna drool too lol... yaoi detected :inlove:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-20) AKBINGO! (DANSO)
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2016, 04:24:00 PM »
She wiped her lips again, she felt like she was violated. (But you know? It is Jurina who kissed you, Maru. JURINA MATSUI. You can’t be angry with that.)
Agreed!! No one can object Ju's kisses

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Kouya No Ookami (Wolf in the Wilderness)