JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI

Author Topic: [TakaKojiYuuAtsu] Committed To Love You - Chapter 1 (B) 4/11/16  (Read 12117 times)

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
So here I am, ChibiRine with another fanfic. :depressed: But hold your horses! :on gay: This fic is inspired by wmatsuified's tweet. :mon determined: Enough chitchat! Let's now read the prologue. :glasses:

Prologue

I decided to let you go because I wanted you to be happy. But it seems like I was wrong, I was so dumb to let you go. Not really expecting that you will fall for someone, someone who is my best friend. But get this, I will make you mine again. I will make you think about me 24/7. No matter what happens, you'll crave for my touch, specially my lips. I will never make the same mistakes again, out of all the revenge I have inside my mind. There is something that I need you to do. I need you to love me back, I need you to cure my heart. You wanted to be happy, am I right? Then be mine, you'll be happy. The reason why I'm being like this is because, I am committed, to love you.

I betrayed you, I have no guts to tell you why I did such things that made you leave me. Guilt will always crawl up on my mind, nightmare of you. Your tears, sadness, those are my nightmares. But I always wanted it to be us, not ass. I've been an asshole to you since the very beginning, but I wondered why I didn't love you back when we were teens. Am I really that immature for not thinking about the happiness you served to me? I must be really dumb back then. You loved me, when we were teens. I love you; when I saw you wearing a bright, revealing, sexy red dress. I wasn't expecting a bubbly girl like you will wear such things like that. But what should I do? I'm already married to your best friend. What should I do? Am I really committed to love you?

You used to be a crybaby, but I'm always proud of you. Successful with mind, leadership, and friendship. One of the reasons why I loved you. But still, I still love you. But not like before, I was really madly, truly, and deeply in love with you. But you didn't love me back. I held back my feelings because you told me that you love someone, someone who is not me. But I promise you one thing, I will make you mine. No matter what happens, you'll be mine. I am committed, to love you.

We were foolish back then, foolish because of our hearts. Didn't care about they say when we're always together, as time goes by, I didn't realize something. Something that stopped me from loving you. I saw a girl, wearing a black revealing dress. She was holding a purse, and the short girl beside her was wearing a red revealing dress. I saw your jaw dropped when you saw the short girl wearing the red dress. My heart skipped a lot when the slightly tall girl approached me, she was looking at me straight into the eyes. I was turned on and stunned by her movements. The next thing I knew, you weren't beside me anymore. I think, I'm not committed to love you.

Committed To Love You

Commitment, a strong word used carelessly by many. A strong word used by four matured people.

These four had something in common. They have unexplainable experiences filled with happiness, confusion, coldness, sadness, selfishness, lust, and heartbreaks. The two swore they’d mark their love as theirs even if it means ruining a family. While the other was betraying one another. They were tied by paper and a child. How could they leave and betray their precious baby?

It all started from one eventful night. They had swapped partners. Though they know what they are doing is wrong they couldn’t help it. Both couples were unhappy in their respective relationships. They may never meant for this to happen, but deep down these four had secretly wished for this to happen. To be given another shot; another chance to be with the one.

They’ve never felt so happy and contended for a long time yet knowing they had crossed something unforgivable, guilt washed over them. But keeps doing it because they find this as a present, an answer to their wishes. So, they find themselves involved in two relationships. Guilt was somehow manageable and was overshadowed by their selfishness and joy.

We might as well say they are not committed to love each other.

And these four, had once again created a common thing about them.

They had an affair.

Emotional affair?

Physical affair?

You decide.

What will they do if they found out their partner had done it with someone else? Will they feel betrayed, angry, hurt, disgust? Or will they forgive?

What will the child of the tied couple think of her parents and the people involve?

Will they be able to save their marriage?

Will the two people who was stuck to love someone who was already taken finally decide let go?

How will they be able to cope with the society if it was found out of what they had done.

These four will never care.

So how was it? :farofflook: If you're too lucky to guess these pairs, then I will give you a cookie. :mon XD:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 04:00:40 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
Re: Committed To Love You - Prologue
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 06:15:30 PM »
The plot seems really interesting.  :thumbsup
I'm looking forward to read chapter1 even tho I'm not really that good with this kind of stories.
I already feel sorry for the child  :(

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 06:20:24 PM »
This looks promising!   :ding:
Can't wait for the update~ lol  :peace:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 06:57:54 PM »
So how was it? :farofflook: If you're too lucky to guess these pairs, then I will give you a cookie. :mon XD:

KOJIYUU  !!!

NOW GIVE ME COOKIE  :cool1:

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 02:44:45 AM »
speechless... :O

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 03:59:16 AM »
WOW :shocked :w00t:
That was Really priceless ,deep, and much drama going on there (●_●)
And well, i think its gonna be love triangle between MariHaruYuko or Atsumina involved maybe?  :?
Not sure, but somehow it just gaves off that feelings for me.  :nervous
Well then, cant wait for the upcoming dramas i mean update  :cathappy: :peace:
Thank yous for always posting Awesome fic~♡♡ :deco: :wub:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:55:05 AM by yuuchans »

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
Committed To Love You - Characters/Prologue
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 06:34:47 AM »
Hey! Hey! Hey! :on gay: I know that you're all wondering who are the main characters. :hehehe: Here they are! :mon determined:

Characters

Name: Oshima Yuko
Birthplace: Tochigi, Japan.
Blood Type: B
Birthdate: October 17th, 1988
Height: 152cm

Name: Kojima Haruna
Birthplace: Saitama, Japan.
Blood Type: O
Birthdate: April 19, 1988
Height: 164cm

Name: Maeda Atsuko
Birthplace: Chiba, Japan.
Blood Type: A
Birthdate: July 10, 1991.
Height: 161cm

Name: Takahashi Minami
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan.
Blood Type: AB
Birthdate: April 8, 1991.
Height: 148.5cm

@Eryx: You'll know why the child is there. :glasses:

@Claito: Damn, though. :depressed:

@blakwhite: THESE pairs, pabo. :hehehe:

@jhom_09: Mehehehe :on gay:

@yuuchans: Too bad, this isn't MariHaruYuko. I respect Mariko-sama. :glasses:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Re: [TakaKojiYuuAtsu] Committed To Love You - Characters/Prologue
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 06:51:14 AM »
D:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 07:15:21 AM »
what the,.. :mon wtf:
this is awsome...
i luv it.. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline wmatsuified

• MATSUI RENA OSHI ♥ WMatsui, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Sayamilky
  • i was just a product of the street youth rage
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 07:50:23 AM »
MEHEHEHEEEEEEE THIS IS GETTING MORE INTERESTING  :cow:  :otomerika:  :shakeit:
Matsui Rena & Matsui Jurina
AKB48 SNSD | Band freak~

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 05:06:41 PM »
Interesting  8)
Waiting for the first chapter  :twothumbs

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2015, 01:09:54 PM »
Chapter one please!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2015, 05:15:04 PM »
Looks like there will be many heartbroken moments.. ah..  :shocked

But still I want to know what's really is happening there..

Can't wait for update!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 05:11:22 AM »
AtsuYuu!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha OH! I feel them daggers comin'! MUST! RUN!  :nervous :panic:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
[TakaKojiYuuAtsu] Committed To Love You - Chapter 1 (A) 4/05/15
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2015, 06:38:16 AM »
I'm still alive. Don't worry. :mon XD: THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ONE! :mon determined:

Chapter 1 (Part A): Haruna's Wet Dreams

Two tall girls can be seen walking around the finest building of Tokyo, Japan. The bob-haired girl was carrying piles of papers, while the long-haired girl was drinking a cup of coffee and holding a cup of caramel macchiato. As the two tall girls reached the cubicles, the short-haired girl dropped the papers down gently. The long-haired girl sighed and handed the macchiato to her friend. "What's the matter, Nyaro? Remembering her again?" The older girl asked; which made the younger girl bit her lower lip and nodded lightly. "It happens, you'll find her. Just give me your ring and I'll throw it away for you." The older girl joked, which made Haruna chuckle.

"You know, it has been some years since you haven't called me that nickname." Haruna mumbled as she looked at her comrade. "'Cause you know, Mari-chan." Haruna added, as the flashbacks inside her head played. "Yuu-"

"Korin used to call you Nyannyan, am I right?" Mariko asked the younger girl and a nod responded to her question. "You know Haruna, it's never too late to search for her all over again. But this time, you're already married to Takamina for Pete's sakes. I mean, why did you even marry her? We've been friends for a long time, we've graduated from high school for a long time, Korin left us for a long time. Can you just answer my freaking question?"

Haruna sighed and scratched her head. "Since you're my assistant, can we talk inside my office? Since it's too private, and some of our officemates might hear it." The younger girl begged Mariko, the older girl had no choice but to follow her friend's command. As they got inside the office, Mariko sat down on a black leathered sofa. As for Haruna, she took a sip from her coffee and rested her forehand on her chin and tapped her chin again and again. "Oh give me a break! Don't think some lame excuses!" Mariko hissed which made Haruna roll her eyes and sat beside the older girl.

"Takamina wouldn't even allow me to wear my lingeries for God's sakes! Since our company is a lingerie company, why can't I wear one of my designs?! It's my product!" Haruna ranted on Mariko.

"You know, Nyaro. If Korin is wearing Takamina's shoes? Yuko would take that opportunity! Want to know why?" Mariko asked a pout and nod answered her question. "You'd go home every day, seeing your wife wearing the lingerie she made. Just for you to see, to touch, and to feel~"

"And your statement is?" Haruna asked Mariko, the older girl gently punched Haruna's arms and the two of them laughed.

"You used to be a model, right? You and I we used to go to some pageants and such, and I'm sure you still have that poise inside of you. Anyway, back to Korin on Takamina's shoes situation. But what if your wife isn't home? What should you do? Be lucky because your wife is a model and a CEO of a lingerie company. 'Cause, you can masturbate because of a poster of her." Mariko joked which made Haruna pout. She knew she pushed her limits, but it was the only way to help her friend find herself again.

"Okay, Mari-chan. You want the truth here?" Haruna asked and a nod answered her question. "I've been dreaming about Korin!" Haruna half-shouted which made Mariko gasped and giggle at the same time. "Wet dreams." Haruna added. "I've been touching myself! Imagining that it was Korin, making love to me! You do realize that Takamina and I haven't done that after our wedding day."

Mariko laughed as loud as she can as she saw the way Haruna looked at her. "Well, Yuna is with you, right? I mean, you and Korin adopted that kid because the two of you thought you can start a family." That sentence made Haruna pout, as flashback of her memories with Korin started to play again. "Tell me, Nyaro." Mariko muttered as she opened her wallet and pulled out a film. "Why did you break Yuko's heart?"

"I-I don't know..." A whisper escaped from Haruna's mouth. Which made Mariko frown, as Haruna grabbed the film from the older girl; a chuckle came out from her lips. "She's bubbly, as always. I've always wondered why I broke up with Korin, maybe because I was attracted by Takamina that time. Yeah, maybe I was really attracted by her that time." Hearing what Haruna just said, made Mariko clench her fist. The taller girl shook her head and stretched her hands.

"She was a good lover, Haruna. Loyal, kind, beautiful, perfect, awesome, sexy, too hot to handle, and she knows her own limitations. Except for the skinships she shared with you. But nonetheless, she was there when you needed someone to help you with all the struggles." Mariko said as she gently grabbed the film from the younger girl. As Mariko's phone started to ring, a sigh escaped from her lips; she excused herself from Haruna and went outside the office for a while.

Haruna was just there, staring. She doesn't care about the piles of paper works waiting on her table. "Mariko can do that for me." She mumbled to herself as she closed her eyes and decided to take a nap.

As the younger took a deep sleep, Mariko came back in and she saw her best friend. "What the heck is she doing?!" The older girl asked herself as she saw the younger girl, caressing its body and biting its lower lip. The taller girl blushed, and slowly walked out of the room. Not forgetting about to lock Haruna's door. As soon as Mariko's feet and body got out the room, she sighed. But then, she suddenly bumped into someone.

The things were dropped as the girl bowed down and said, "I'm sorry!" the girl told her and apologized. As the girl she suddenly bumped into grabbed its stuff, Mariko had no choice but to help the girl as well.

As they picked up the things, Mariko sighed and handed some papers to the girl. As the taller girl saw the gachapin-look-a-like girl’s face, Mariko gasped and hugged the girl in front of her. “Next time, don’t let your hand be slippery.” Mariko whispered on the shorter girl, which made the girl blush. “It’s been a while, Miichan.”

“Whatever, Mariko. We’ve seen each other like, 2 hours ago. So don’t miss me a lot, okay?” Miichan said which made Mariko laugh; Mariko patted Miichan’s head and kissed it.

“I better go now to my cubicle, Haruna’s been driving me nuts ever since we talked about her ex.” Mariko said as she walked away from Miichan and ruffled her hair. “If only that idiot didn’t let go of Korin, maybe she will not rant about it. Yuko was our best of friend, Miichan. You know that. I didn’t even know how Takamina got in the picture.” Mariko whispered to herself as she sat down on her chair, staring at an old picture of her, Miichan, Haruna, and Haruna’s ex-lover. “Haruna is an idiot, as always.”

Inside Haruna’s office, she was slowly taking off every piece of her clothes. She heard a knock on her door; which made her panic. But a giggle was heard by her, hearing the familiar voice; Haruna sighed and bit her lips. “Ready for me, Nyannyan?” The sweet little voice of her lover asked her as Haruna felt the shivers down on her spine. A short long-haired girl came out nowhere, wearing a towel. The short girl giggled again, this time Haruna gulped. But a smirk can be seen on the taller girl’s face. To make things sure, the shorter girl closed all the windows; seductively glaring at her lover back, the short girl walked towards Haruna. Slowly taking off the towel protecting her body, the short girl sat down on Haruna’s lap; and arranged her hair side by side.

As our lips met, my hands trailed every sides of this marvelous girl in front of me. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, as I felt her breast pressing on mine; I don’t want to let her go. Not this time, I am ready to be her lover again. I felt her lips travelling downwards as she sucked every nibble of my neck, I was moaning very softly. Her right hand covered my lips, as I felt her touches; I don’t want her to stop. I want her touches, I want her kisses, I want her everything. “What’s wrong?” She asked me and I looked at her while I was panting, removing the sweats from my forehead; I smiled at her and kissed her gently.

“You know I like it every time you will be speechless because of me.” The girl in front of me whispered as she winked at me and bit her lips. I find it very sexy and attractive of her to do such things to make me wet. “Especially when you’re wet because of me~” I felt her right hand touching my downwards and I couldn’t help but to moan because of the satisfaction she’s giving me.

I covered my lips so that the people outside won’t hear what we are doing, I saw her body moving downwards as she reached my womanhood, I closed my eyes and wished that this dream will never stop.

Haruna woke up from her another wet dreams adventures as she shook her head; squinted her eyes; and lightly slapped her face. “Here I am again, dreaming about her.” She mumbled to herself as she touched her womanhood, she gulped and prayed to God that she didn’t wet herself again. “Shit.” The tall girl cursed. “I’m wet again.”

Haruna arranged her dress and her hair, she decided to go out of her office room and she saw her two friends interacting. “Hey Haruna!” Miichan greeted her, the long-haired girl smiled at her two friends. But what’s bothering her is that she saw the way Mariko grinned and wiggled her eyebrows at her.

“How was your sleep, Nyaro?” Mariko asked Haruna, which made the long-haired girl roll her eyes. Miichan on the other hand knows about it, but she remained to be quiet. Seeing that Haruna might lose her cool in any second; Miichan sat beside Mariko.

“I haven’t heard that nickname for years, Mariko.” Miichan mumbled, Mariko just winked at the young girl beside her and patted its head. “You must’ve really missed her, huh?”

“Of course, Miichan.” Mariko mumbled which made Haruna look stunned and speechless. “And that’s why I’m here, to revive some memories of Haruna’s ex lover.”

TBC

Okay, this one is kinda short because I need to go somewhere lol :on gay: I DID IT INTENTIONALLY BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL :depressed:

Replies:
@chiqinna: ;D
@jhom_09: HAHAHA! Thanks! :on gay:
@wmatsuified: HAHAHAA! ALL THANKS TO YOU, BRO. :farofflook:
@arawche079: Here is it! :mon XD:
@black_maa: Maybe a little? Hihihi :dunno:
@imteedee: BABE! I WASN'T EXPECTING TO SEE YOU HERE! :mon wtf:

See ya guys later! :mon bye:

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TakaKojiYuuAtsu] Committed To Love You - Chapter 1 (A) 4/05/15
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2015, 07:22:53 AM »
nosebleed ,.  :on bleed:
ahaha ur the best rine-chan,.. :on asmo:
i think im inluv with this story..

Gusto ko ung gnito,. ung si haruna nman ung nagllaway ky yuuchan,.. ahahaha

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2015, 09:34:26 AM »
Oh.......... OH!  :eek:
So.. that means, Takamina is Harunas wife.. and oh! Harunas dreams.!!!  :shocked
She should be careful. Someone can notice it - like Takamina - and then plenty of explanation, pleads, trouble, trouble and trouble..
Their life sounds very... complicated.  :shocked

Waiting for next update!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 11:25:36 AM »
Oh.. Haruna is experiencing severe drought

and Korin owns irrigation company...:ding:

Ay bitin....:cool1:

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2015, 02:48:03 PM »
WOW :shocked
Totally didn't expect that coming at all, moreover its just the first chap.  :mon blood:
Heck, its seems like Yuko's always the one getting hurt, and Haruna's the bad girl.  :mon hanky:

but wait, dont tell me Yuko's going to work under Haruna's company? :panic: :wth

URGH, Can't wait to see Atsuko moves on Minami :thumbsup

im just currently at loss of words right now, so yeah..  XD
Waiting for the next one~!  :on gay:

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2015, 04:49:19 PM »
Zis amazing!  :on bleed:

I love how MariMii is a perfect couple here~  :deco:

Didn't expect this coming tho... Haruna's yume...  XD

Thanks for the great update as usual. You're the best!!!  :rock: :rock: :rock:

Definitely this fic has so many great points. I'm waiting for it  :thumbup

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI