JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jewelry - Look At Me

Author Topic: The Okai Chisato Thread (岡井千聖)  (Read 143257 times)

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
Re: The Okai Chisato Thread (岡井千聖)
« Reply #160 on: April 12, 2010, 06:31:33 PM »

:monk gboy:

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2010, 09:24:58 PM »

777th post for Chisa !

Offline oroboras

« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2010, 01:02:06 AM »
I may be new to this site, but I'm sure as hell not new to the fact that Chisa is the most beautiful girl in H!P !!!
She's my number 1 obsession :D

<3 Chisa

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2010, 02:52:14 PM »
^ Welcome here Oroboras !
(I think I can understand your wotattitude lol)

Oh, Chisato & Asuna, from °C-ute's blog :

:nya:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2010, 06:40:48 PM »
another one... sisters united FTW

nice that both have some special time to hang around together... well the fact that they are from the same agency must help a lot

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2010, 08:10:05 PM »
Awww Maimai...

(credit to Afro_Stud)

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #166 on: April 20, 2010, 09:33:18 PM »
From °C-ute's blog :

Chisato with her little sisters...  awww

Cap from her video from UpFront Youtube channel :

:oops:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2010, 06:16:30 AM »
this looks epic..  :lol:  seems that Yossie was hungry  :rofl:

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2010, 10:57:27 PM »

^ Some dialog here ?

Can someone translate, please ...  ?

Edit :
Ok, I get it, thanks to Nouciel from H!O !
- Mai : "Chu Chisato daisuki" (indeed lol)
- Chisa : "I'm happy, I love you"
- Mai : "I'm happy"

It clearly confirms what was translated in another interview that Chi & Mai are very close to each other...  XD
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:32:42 AM by Wonderboy »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #169 on: April 24, 2010, 04:57:19 PM »
I had actually upped this some day ago
100416 ANNEX Chisato - My Revolution
As the link says, a recordings from chisa's latest hello pro annex event.
I do like the MomoMaimi version better  :P she did a good job nonetheless
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #170 on: April 24, 2010, 05:37:08 PM »
Awww ... 

:mon cute:

Thank you, nach' !!!!

Offline jmol01

« Reply #171 on: April 25, 2010, 01:55:46 PM »
During the past year or so Chisato has really become damn attractive.  :wub:

Online Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2010, 12:25:09 AM »

:love:

My Chisato Girl of the Week Survey! (just a few months late)

My Chisato story:
I used to see her for the longest time as that "little boy" of C-ute, (like Captain in Berryz), but during the last couple of years she suddenly started to resemble a girl! And a really cute one at that.  :shocked:

My favourite thing about Chisato:
Her biggest charm to me is, that while she can look really awkward at times, she can look really, really cute, and even genuinely beautiful in a mature sort of way. Her laughing eyes and big smile are awesome.

A memorable performance:
The one with Kanna that zigg posted. I hadn't even seen it before. But I swear it quickly became memorable. :nervous

A moment that made me laugh:

A moment that surprised me:
Well, the moment I mentioned in the story.

A bunch of pictures that I like:

OK OK I'll stop... >:3

A video that I like:
Her solo concert dvd from the C-ute 2008 Summer tour.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #173 on: May 02, 2010, 09:37:40 PM »

Aim for the top !

Offline Tanuki

• Member+
« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2010, 05:20:42 AM »
Hi guys!  I am new here and this is my first post! So I wanted to post here on my FAVORITE H!P Member’s thread!

My Chisato story: I first saw Chisato on the international channel in 2003. She an Mai-chan were being interviewed and I fell apart into pieces from their cuteness!! They were so adorable and had a way of crawling into my heart and been there ever since.

My favourite thing about Chisato: I just LOVE her personality!!!! I really like her when she is light hearted and happy! But, I absolutely LOVE her goofy side that makes me smile and laugh! I also like how she is very competitive especially when snacks or food is around! To me, Chisa is one of strongest singers and has the most unique voice of C-ute and I LOVE hearing her sing! I love her eyes! They are very pretty and when she smiles she is SUPER CUTE!!!

A memorable performance: Since I love the Chisato/Mai duets I would have to say that them singing Otome Cocoro is the most memorable performance for me. When they sing together their voices compliment each other and harmonize very well!

A moment that made me laugh: One moment? There are many moments watching Chisa grow up that have made me laugh! It is hard to pick just one. The one that I think about the most is the sugar in Maimi’s lunch.

A moment that surprised me: Yes, there is one moment… On their trip to Hawaii (2009) when Chisa entered Maimi’s room and that guy jumped out of Maimi’s bed totally scared me!!! I was fearful of Chisa’s safety in the moment, yelling “CHISA!!! RUN!!! GET OUT OF THERE QUICK!!!” Who is this guy and what is he doing in Maimi’s bed?!!! I was totally freaked out!!!!! When I found out it was a reverse SHOCK I was very relieved and laughed until my guts hurt!

A picture that I like: I love all pictures of Chisato!!! This one is my favorite! And I must add that it has been quite an adventure watching her grow from a super cute kid to a beautiful young adult! 

A video that I like:  the ones I made myself!

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2010, 06:33:33 AM »
Welcome here Tanuki ... !

I can confirm that our little princess really becomes famous, I saw a lot of her pictures sold out in Shibuya & Ueno official H!P Stores !

I was kinda happy to see that...  :oops:

Offline Tanuki

• Member+
« Reply #176 on: May 11, 2010, 05:35:16 AM »
Thanks for the welcome! Also thanks for sharing about Chisa pictures! Gosh! I am sooo Proud of her! Chisa has come such a long way!!! YAY!!!  :twothumbs

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #177 on: May 14, 2010, 03:47:46 PM »
Well, I've talked about the Ueno's event here... and I can now make a report...  8)

Of course, I wasn't picked up at the lottery... but as I'm in Japan right now, I decided to go there and hangin' around...

Well, not really hanging as I stayed in front of H!P Store after buying some stuff...

There was two special events in the end of the afternoon... and as people chosen were making rows after being verified by staff, well, my presence was kinda tolerated... with some other japanese fellows too.

The time for the first event was approaching and I saw that staff people were always coming in one room just a level below the H!P Store... so I was hoping for Airi & Chisato to come out from here... and, my, that's just the way they did, after making me thinking of the worst (themselves coming from another place out of my sight)...

For a gaijin like me, it was really total happiness... I was upstairs and so they were just about 15m from me.

They were wearing casual clothes but very classy... and of course, awww, Chisatooooo~ was so cute ! Long hair with two bunches...  :heart:

They went to the upper level in order to enter to the room of the event from the front... so I could saw them entering but there they were very far from my sight.

I started to chat with a young japanese guy who was very kind and when the first event finished, one of the girl I've noticed at the beginning came back with kinda screaming and her two friends started to congratulate her.

I saw that Chisato signed one of her pictures' box (the official one which are transparent) ...  :O

I decided to congratulate her for having this wonderful gift... and then we started to talk about Chisa, H!P & etc...

And... I had an idea.
As Airi & Chisa were forced to take the same way as the first event, I asked her if she can call Chisato to show her box again and thanks her... Chisato would surely watch her... and in the same moment I would be just by this girl's side yelling "Chisato SAIKOOU" while showing one of her official picture.

And, yes, it truly did happen : Chisa looked at this girl and in my direction so I could see her beautiful face... and she could noticed me too.

^___________________________^

I'm really happy because thanks to this fortunate event, I was closer to Chisato than never, as a french guy living in France (yay, what happened to me really looks like habit for japanese fans)...

I also kinda feel a little disappointed to not have shown Airi much more attention, because she was also lovely... but I'll try my best next time !

So, yay, of course, pictures were forbidden... but I can't resist to post the picture I showed her... with this little beverage in order to celebrate this !

:twothumbs

(if my english is full of mistakes, it's not me, it's Yebisu's fault)

Chisato SAIKOOOOU !!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: May 14, 2010, 05:19:50 PM »
I'm glad that hanging out at the place worked out for you!!! ^___^ Yay Chisato~~

This is why whenever it is that I go to Japan.. I want to find out about every possible event... :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #179 on: May 15, 2010, 04:35:21 AM »
Ahh~ so happy for ya!~ :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jewelry - Look At Me