JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Loop & Loop

Author Topic: The Ran! ki!! ng!!! Thread (Anything goes edition)  (Read 39795 times)

Offline elitedx

Re: The Ran! ki!! ng!!! Thread (Anything goes edition)
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2012, 02:27:15 AM »
nomoto is funny but she goes overboard sometimes.... :smhid

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2012, 02:15:35 PM »
Let's updatingu!!!

:same #06 Tonooka Erica - Despite her not really talking or doing anything in the show, she's still the girl who pulls me in.
:same #15 Asahi Nao - Endless entertainment. The show would be doomed without her.
:up #22 Kurata Ruka - Really funny, super cute and pretty. She'll go far.
:up #20 Ookawa Ai - Big winner. Beautiful girl, very open and spontaneous. Pleasure to watch.
:up #21 Hashimoto Kaede - Her talking voice amuses me. She's like a little princess, haha.
:down #26 Ojima Chika - Dropped quite a bit. Comes across a bit forced lately.
:up #14 Sakai Hitomi - Adult charm
:new #29 Tamagawa Ramu - She's a natural. Interesting looks, cool character. Nice addition to the group.
:up #16 Kikuchi Ami - Always finding her way in the spotlight, for better or worse.
:up #19 Tachibana Yurika - No real comments. Good average member.
:down #13 Nagano Serina - She tries so hard, but in the end she just doesn't have the natural spark. Even so, still cute and entertaining.
:up #25 Gotou Kaoru - Akward vibe creator, lol.
:down #17 Miyake Hitomi - That special episode where she had to make an appeal for herself was funny, but she didn't manage to pull me over.
:down #09 Yokoyama Rurika - Haven't seen her in aaages.
:down #03 Endou Mai - Dropped quite a bit too. She doesn't really stand out to me.
:same #24 Nomoto Manami - Very hit or miss.
:same #23 Itou Yuuna - She's improved quite a lot these past years, but she's just not my type.
:same #12 Kawamura Yui - The way she acted in one of those Guam specials completely ruined her vibe for me.

I didn't rank all the 5th gen members, because I can't tell them apart yet  :nervous

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2012, 09:09:24 PM »
Replying to a post on the other thread gave me this idea so basically I'm going to rate the members based on "Who would make an ideal girlfriend?" criteria instead of judging them as idols, I guess it doesn't really change things for some people either way, but in my case there's a clear difference, so here it is. The rating is point-based and anything below 70 points is considered not my type. Oh and this includes ALL 30 members.

92 points - Ishida Karen: This came as a bit of a shock to me, I mean looks matter a lot to me and while Karen is pretty, she's not that sexy and by the looks of it she doesn't even have average size boobs, but when it comes down to picking a girlfriend it's all about the chemistry and I feel like I can be most comfortable being with Karen. She's gentle, feminine with a touch of a playfulness, and has enough intelligence to keep up with my inner-geek topic of conversations. Karen also seems independent enough to not nag on me all the time, and while having a mind of her own, she doesn't strike me as confrontational either, so I wouldn't get into an argument with her at all.

90 points - Endo Mai: I'd rather be a close friend or a brother to her than a boyfriend since she would be a source of inner-growth and inspiration for many things, but hey I wouldn't mind it at all as she's incredibly hot. Our many conversations would span across many different topics I would assume, ranging from philosophical to environmental, the intellectual stimulation would be just as great as the hot steamy nightly sex we would engage in. I probably would never get bored being with her as her AB blood type brings a bipolar aspect to her personality, which is both fascinating and a little worrisome in that she might dump me for no reason out of the blue and go join the Red Cross in search of her inner-peace or something.

85 points - Okawa Ai: She is a classic trophy girlfriend that I would proudly display to all just to pat my macho-ego. She's absolutely gorgeous, amazing body, fantastic boobs, if I was a bio-med scientist and had the means to create a perfect sex doll clone, Aichan would be on the very short list of names. While I also like her outgoing nature and a sense of humor, her goofiness gets a little too much for my liking, and the weird faces she does is a total turn-off. But that little negative simply does not outweigh the infinite positives Aichan brings to the table and I'm willing to overlook that minor flaw if it means I get to have wild, passionate sex with Aichan everyday.

78 points - Tachibana Yurika: She's not as glamorous as Aichan is, but still pretty darn great in looks, in some ways I think I prefer Yurika's graceful face more than Aichan's highly exotic face. Yurika can be so much sexier if she wanted to but her personality totally gets in the way, she's quite nerdy for the lack of a better word in my eyes, so it might be tough to get her into the mood frequently, but I find such a gap quite stimulating as well. Yurika also has a great sense of humor and I can imagine our conversations to be quite enjoyable. One thing I'm a little concerned about being with her is that she could be rather nagging and needy, with a severe degree of mood-swings.

72 points - Miyake Hitomi: I really like her cute face, and her highly flexible body is a total turn-on. She's rather peaceful and gentle in normal mode so I think we can get along just fine, I would probably spoil her silly by pampering to her requests knowing fully well that ruining her mood is a kiss of death to my well-being. Even with her outbursts of drunken-sailor mannerisms at times, she would be a very cool person to be with.

70 points - Fonchi: Barely making the passing grade is not a reflection on Fonchi's quality of goodness, her gorgeous body is to die for, very feminine, and has a good heart. But as MY girlfriend, there are some issues that came up where I had to deduct points for it. I think she's too flirty for my liking, and that's a big no no to me when I consider her as a girlfriend. I mean it's already tough enough fending off the wild beasts who prey upon good-looking ladies on any signs of vulnerability, add the flirty nature of Fonchi to the mix and my full-time job would be fending off the wild beasts from seducing her left and right. I don't want to go broke protecting my flirty girlfriend all the time. Another issue is that she seems very high maintenance, another reason that my wallet will not survive.

-------------------------------------------Passing Line---------------------------------------------------------------------

69 points - Morita Suzuka: I find her relatively attractive, but in terms of physique she's just too petite for my liking. She clearly has a mind of her own and her free-spirited nature probably will get in the way at some point, and knowing that she can be quite manipulative, our relationship may not stay very honest for too long. She's more of a short fling type rather than a long-term partner.

68 points - Kato Sayaka: She's nice looking and all, but not really attracted to her physically, I can see that she has a good intention, but it gets lost in the delivery in that she just seems very opinionated and nagging. I probably would get into a lot of argument with her. The relationship probably won't last past 3 months.

65 points - Kikuchi Ami: In terms of physique, Kikuchi has one of the best erotic bodies in my eyes, and the extent of my relationship with her would be strictly physical in nature as I won't find her manipulative, and controlling personality to be appealing at all as well as her husky voice. I would just have sex all the time every time I see her until I get tired of her then dump her.

62 points - Tonooka Erica: Her face is just not my type, so much so that I don't even find her sexually arousing even though she has a nice rack and all. Her introverted personality is a little bit of a burden as well, she's definitely high maintenance on the mental side.

60 points - Yokoyama Rurika: One might see her as a perfect trophy girlfriend, but in my case I'd add the word platonic as well, I just don't find Rurika sexually arousing at all, which is odd because I do think Rurika is good-looking. I just don't feel any chemistry with her, she might as well be an alien from outer-space, that's how foreign her existence feels to me. Her uptight, elitist mentality isn't helping matters either. I truly think Rurika is conceited, and I just don't think I can be intimate with such types.

52 points - Michelle Miki: It's been so long since I ever watched her on any video so familiarity factor may have affected the rating, but I do recall that she is very sassy and nice-looking. But she's just extremely westernized and bratty as well as aggressive to even consider as a legitimate candidate.

48 points - Ito Yuna: She's cute and all but she still looks so young that I don't feel anything in terms of sexual aspect. I think we would get along fine but the depth of conversation would be quite superficial due to her casual nature. She also might be very needy.

42 points - Goto Kaoru: She's rather very good-looking, but her awkward nature just has no attractiveness to it. She has potential to be a trophy girlfriend, but her inept social skills prevent me from displaying her to the world proudly. I don't think I would get tempted even if she approached me totally naked.

34 points - Ojima Chika: She has spectacular boobs and that's pretty much it. She simply does not have proper manners and acts too uninhibited to a point where I would be afraid to walk on the streets with her.

33 points - Takahashi Kurumi: I like her girly looks, but she doesn't have a distinctive personality that I find unique so far.

32 points - Tamagawa Ramu: I find her cute but not amazing in looks, I think she's quite manipulative, I just don't see myself with her.

30 points - Yazawa Erika: A bit similar to Ojima in that she has spectacular boobs, but the rest is just grotesque. I have never seen an idol openly get out of control in front of a TV camera after getting drunk to a degree that she has. You can only imagine how crazy her private life is. I don't want to be a part of that circus.

25 points - Asahi Nao: I would rather her be my little brother... I mean little sister, wait that doesn't feel right, yeah, little brother it is.

20 points - Hashimoto Kaede: Totally only see her as a little sister type.

0 points - Kiyoku Reia: Out of the question

0 points - Kobayashi Maia: She's a ghost to me.

0 points - Kawamura Yui: There's a better chance of me becoming a Buddhist monk.

0 points - Sakai Hitomi: Literally zero attraction.

0 points - Koizumi Rumi: Too psychotic.

0 points - Nagano Serina: Too bratty, too self-absorbed.

0 points - Kurata Ruka: I sense nothing of interest.

0 points - Takiguchi Mira: I'm not interested in inter-species breeding.

0 points - Eto Maria: Too bratty, too conceited.

0 points - Nomoto Manami: As if.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
Re: [自] The Idolinger!!! Profile Thread
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2012, 09:16:37 PM »
Since no one has tallied the scores for favorite member of all time/per gen, I added up all the scores to see who are the top for our forum:

Favorite member of all time: 1st Nao (7 votes)
                                                2nd Maipuru (5 votes)

Favorite 1st gen member: 1st Maipuru (22 votes)
                                            2nd Rurika (12 votes)

Favorite 2nd gen member: 1st Nao (12 votes)
                                            2nd Suu-chan (11 votes)

Favorite 3rd gen member: 1st Ai-chan (28 votes)
                                            2nd Kaepyon (19 votes)

Favorite 4th gen member: 1st Kaoru (11 votes)
                                            2nd Yuuna (8 votes)

Favorite 5th gen member: 1st Kurumi/Karen (Tie 2 votes each)
                                            2nd Reia (1 vote)

Merry Christmas guys!!  :)

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2013, 04:23:32 PM »
Since it's the new year, here's my top 10 ranking of the best episode from 2012 (#823~#950)

10. #944 Let's decide whether Asahi is a girl or a boy
9. #893, #896, #897 Idoling!!! swim meet
8. #865 Who can perform "Sakaagari"
7. #923 Ganbaringu!!! Ass kicking Idoling!!!
6. #928 Empty stomach is the best spice
5. #890 Let's see Diver City's Gundam
4. #943 Idoling!!! mysterious world
3. #868 Minasuberi
2. #829 DJ Rukaede

*insert drum roll here*

1. #933 Homegoroshi A-I-U-E-O game

Fun fact:

1. There has been a total of 19 Shinahachi/Nicohachi/Shibuhachi (20 if you include the Shibuhachi special)
2. There has been a total of 10 Ami-talk in 2012
3. Guests appeared on show: Sugi-chan (comedian), Sashihara Rino (AKB48), Makihara Toshiyuki (announcer), Chiaki (talent), AeLL., The Possible, SUPER☆GIRLS, Vanilla Beans, YGA, Imai Keisuke (cartographer), Take Machiko (physician), Ganbari Masaru (self defense instructor), Hamaguchi Masaru (comedian), Kashiyama Youko (dentist), Fukuda Ayano (talent)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2013, 07:00:48 PM »
Interesting, here's my list of favorite episode in 2012~

10. 921 Umeko smackdown!!!
09. 858 Wild daze~ Iisou Shiritori
08. 894 Yoneko papa
07. 944 asahi boy? girl?
06. 829 DJ Rukaede
05. 936 vaccination
04. 939 Masuno's birthday special
03. 928 empty stomach is the best spice
02. 933 homegoroshi
01. 854 5th Gen Dokkiri

need more dokkiri this year and of course the never ending wish for the return of Onegai~! Fan sama!!!

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »
Admittedly, I did not see every episode this year, and I have not even seen all the ones which have been subbed yet either, so my list is certainly not fully informed. But from what I did see:
854. I think everyone liked this one, even if they don't really like 5th gen.
865. I like when they have to do something physical like that.
867. I am a Rino fan, and definitely like seeing cross-idol episodes of any type. So that being said you can guess whats next . . .
900-903.
904. Very blatant talk about panties definitely amusing.
936. Something very bizarre about being witness to a mass vaccination.
938. Poor girls, lol. I honestly wonder if this groping phenom is truly as prevalent that any of them might have truly had to deal with it, or is it just something they overblow to make a joke out of.
943. Elevated by the dog's performance surely, but still would have been good anyways.
Whoops that was 11, wasn't it? Well that's because I went with a 4-parter. If we pretend that tournament only counts as one episode, then I would also have included the two graduation episodes.

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2013, 01:13:50 AM »
my top ten ranking fav idol :-
1. #15 Asahi Nao   :inlove: - don't know what happen to the show without her  :lol:
2. #21 Hashimoto Kaede  :wub:- love her cuteness
3.#3 Endou Mai  :wub: - mature idol  :)
4.#20 Ookawa Ai  :wub: - love her when she panic
5.#24 Nomoto Manami  :wub:-she brighten up the show sometimes miss her
6. #6 Tonooka Erica
7. #9 Yokoyama Rurika
8.#17 Miyake Hitomi
9.#12 Kawamura Yui
10. #30 Kiyoku Reia

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2013, 10:22:16 AM »
I have not properly posted on this forum for a while so thought I would give myself a reason to watch all Idoling!!! PVs again. It has definitely been a trip down the memory lane and just great to some of the old PVs. I really miss the 1st gens:) I rated each PV based on how much I like each of the following in the PV: song, costume, dance and story. My arbitrary weight for the components are 30:30:10:30 respectively (dance does not make or break a PV for me so it gets the lowest weight. Here are my list:
  • Shokugyou: Idol (9.4) One of the first Idoling!!! PVs I have seen and still my undisputed favourite. I also remembers the pink dress from AKBingo episode, the one that got me intrigued in the group in the first place. Still rank up there. This just captures the Idoling!!! Spirit so well. Love the song, the PV, everything. Just love all the hobby touch: Vietnamese Fonchi, Ton-chan's Taiko, Rurika's drum, Maipuru's guitar
  • Me ni wa Aoba, Yama Hototogisu (9.1). Just love the wotagei towards the end. I want every Idoling!!! PV to have stories like this!
  • Sakura Thank You (8.7). I have a big preference for outdoor setting with some stories and this fits the bill. Fun to see rugby being used as a theme and really, really love the song
  • Poolside Daisakusen (8.1). So much fun. I love the randomness and style of the PV. Nice effects.
  • Snow Celebration (8.0). Just weird to see curling being used as a theme. Love the cinematography of this though
  • Kokuhaku (7.9). Simple PV but fun and pleasant to watch
  • Shout!!! (7.9).Love to see Idoling!!! Totally experiment with new sound. The girls look gorgeous in the dark&red costume it totally fits the song!
  • Lemon Drop (7.8 ). I remember watching this PV when I only knew about 6 of all the girls (Saya-nee being the one that stood out to me). This is the song that makes me really fall in love with Idoling!!!. Can't justify it ranking so high other than it just have such a sentimental value to me. I watched it so many times
  • Te no Hira no Yuuki (7.8 ). Love the song and dance but don't dig the photo stop-start effect. It just looks so jarring in contrast to the videos. That put off me watching it again for a while and why it is not higher on the list.
  • Yarakai Heart (7.5). Nice fluffy costume. Don't understand the story in the PV though.
  • Ichigo Gyuunyuu (7.5). Standard simple school story, but filmed outdoor. I like this more than studio PV.
  • Love Magic Fever (7.4). Fun PV. I also want to see more Idoling!!! PVs like this.
  • Ganbare Otome (Warai) (7.3). So old-school:)
  • Chuu Shiyou ze! (7.1). Without this collaboration, I probably would not have discovered Idoling!!! So nostalgic watching it again.
  • Makehende (7.1). Such a sad song. Always remind me of seeing them singing it on stage and crying.
  • NA GA RA (7.1). Very different PV for sure. I thoght I would like this PV the least of the four sub-unit releases but it feel more refreshing and better than others once I have watched it again.
  • Houkago Telepathy (7.1). Fun PV. Cheap to do but I wish they do more of it:)
  • MAMORE!!! (6.8 ). Don't feel there is anything special about this one. I love the chorus in the bridge at the end though.
  • baby blue (6.8 ). I actually like Ai-chan in this PV the most. That's when she caught my eyes. Kaede looked so young. Nice relaxing song. Very simple PV but I feel done really well. Angel Rurika at the end is pretty cool. Makes me realize I have not actually watched this PV properly ever!
  • SOW Sense of Wonder (6.7). Bog-standard Idoling!!! PV I feel. Nicely done but nothing special
  • Hannin wa Anata Desu (6.6). Quirky  and fun PV. Really cute. PV can be really simple but if there is a charm to it, like this one, it's still a good PV
  • Don't think Feel!!! (6.5). Watching this makes me realize Idoling!!! PVs have a lot of stage and special effect isn't it?
  • I no Standard (6.5). Another cheap swimsuit PV. Unncessary but nice to see them having fun I guess:)
  • Mujouken Koufuku (6.4). Really love happy summer song on location:)
  • eve (6.2). Really like the pink costume. Where will Idoling!!! Single be without Maipuru's solo? Harmony in this song is also pretty great
  • One Up!!! (6.1).Not bad but don't like the dark costume and sexy theme for such a fun-sounding song.
  • Haruka Naru Virgin Road (6.0).Another fun and quirky PV. Do more of this please! Just interesting to see Saya-nee monologuing 'Don't Think. Feel!' in the middle of this song too
  • U (5.3).Interesting to see a moody Idoling!! PV. Nothing special for me though
  • Beta na Shitsuren  (5.0). Maybe I just don't like slower songs/PVs too much. Find this song and PV completely average
  • Summer Lion (4.4). Want more out of a PV. If it's cheap, at least don't make it being another studio performance video essentially!

Having compile this list, here are the top rankings from each of the category for me:
  • Song: Shokugyou: Idol, Lemon Drop, I no Standard, Poolside Daisakusen
  • Costume: eve, Yarakai Heart
  • Dance: Lemon Drop, Te no Hira no Yuuki
  • Story: Shokugyou:Idol, Me ni wa Aoba, Yama Hototogisu, Makehende

Some thoughts from me based on this:
  • Watching Chuu Shiyou ze! Makes me realize that the graduation rate of Idoling!!! Is way less than AKB48. From the participating members,5 out of 8 from AKB has graduated (Maeda, Oshima Mai, Ono, Kasai, Itano), when only Yazawa from Idoling!!! Has so far graduated
  • Only 1 post-2010 song makes it into my top 5.
  • My types of songs seems to be stereotypical happy songs with some fun underlying stories.

What's your favourite PVs from Idoling!!!?

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2013, 05:46:39 AM »
havenn;t really done a PV ranking before, but it guess it is never too late to do one.

1. Shokugyou Idol. The whole PV captures the essence of what is idoling!!! in a single stroke. It was very personalize, we get to see everyone's hobby/personality and the song itself is basically about Idoling!!! themselves. It is that random PV which keeps reminding that Umeko's special skill is buying groceries lol

2. EVE. Probably one of my favorite song ever and the PV is gorgeous. Despite the Tonooka-centric lines the rest of the members are given proper attention as well. Despite not being a X'mas themed song but the PV kind of gives that vibe as well.

3. Poolside Daisakusen. The happiness of the members in the PV is so infectious, gives so much joy in watching them.

4. Makehende. I think that it is a pretty emotional PV for an emotional song. Plus that Suu-chan scene is a heartbreaker.

5. Love Magic Fever.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Loop & Loop