JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Natsumen - Whole Lotta Summer

Author Topic: Bochang's scribble collections~[死神の愛 JKT48, ACT ONE, July, 3rd, 2012]  (Read 35926 times)

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
ow...ow...ow...jurina you ask yuki to strip before you... :hehehe:

i want to see that :tantrum: :on bleed:

Offline pen-pen-chii

@pen-pen-chii: I wonder why your username is that.   LOL sorry for the random thoughts that came up in my head. 
hehehe because i want to tease the reader.   and i almost get caught! or already got caught by you pen-chii-san(?). LOL
yeah, it's too obvious in the prologue. so i decide to change it, and make the reader confused~ 

Renaaaa~ TT.TT Me too.. I'm kinda sad.. #theidiotwriter

because "pen-pen" is my nickname~  :lol: you can just call me "Pen-chii" or "Pen-san"~ (well, it actually depends on you on what you want to call me) LOL
"almost got caught?" Sorry, but you actually got caught~ *inserts evil laugh* :twisted:

10 wishes act one~
I don't know why, but when I was reading this I thought that this was going to be a JuriYuki fic~ OTL
But~ this fic is going to be about that pairing, right?~ :twisted:

~WMATSUI~
~FURUYANAGI~

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
ehhh,i've just known that you had update the last chapter of ONE...rena T_T she had cancer and sacriface her soul for yuki T_T but,at least she had met the love of her life before she died..

is yuki really going to strip? LOL..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
@Skyle: Bro... LOL Your imagination was too.. er.. yeah.. LOL

@pen-chiin~: Ah.. souka.. hahaha Yeah! aaaaaaahhhh i lost.. Hmmm.. maybe.. *inserts evil laugh*

JuriYuki~ :3 It would be great.. :3 so yuki actually have many options in this fic. :3

well, if you read the prologue carefully.. #hint LOL

I haven't decided it yet. :3 Let's see what would happen later~

@Yukofan: It's okay yukofan-san~ :3 yeah~ I also have met my love yesterday.. sanju-yah~

I'm still spazzing over sanju.. I wish she noticed me yesterday.. and follow my twitter.. and read this fic.. and i'm gonna write a fic for her.. and she reads it.. it would be so great.. sanju.. why are you so cute? I want to meet you again.. #inlove #don'tmindthis #sanjuism
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Skyle: Bro... LOL Your imagination was too.. er.. yeah.. LOL

I'm still spazzing over sanju.. I wish she noticed me yesterday.. and follow my twitter.. and read this fic.. and i'm gonna write a fic for her.. and she reads it.. it would be so great.. sanju.. why are you so cute? I want to meet you again.. #inlove #don'tmindthis #sanjuism
well...some old friend of mine was said "never hold your imagination back..." :luvluv2:

lolicon detected :kekeke:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
so your jkt48 oshi is sanju...
i'm waiting for the sanju fic..i gues the pairing is BochangSanju..LOL..

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
@skyle: Well, yeah.. 6 years differences is okay.. i think. LOL so i'm not a total lolicon. LOL

@yukofan: Yeah! but all of them are so sweet! Gya~ I also love stella.. and ghaida.. and kinal.. and cleo.. and rena.. and.. ALL OF THEM. LOL

oh, btw i just create a hebirote JKT48 ver. cover. :3

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tl4fnAbAKuk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eh? why can't i embed this video? =="
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Rena!!!!!!!! T_T

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Kahem: err.. well yeah.. i think you can expect that.. since i'm usually involving the death in all my fanfic. LOL

AND

I had the urge to write a JKT48 fanfic and to make them TRENDING IN JPHIP!!! :D

just a little teaser.
it's not a prologue yet. :3

I haven't made the title yet~ so here you are:

TEASER (A JKT48 FANFIC)

Life is fun..

and..

Death is scary..

Human will always searching for life and despise the death..

That's why it's fun to torture them..

Make them hopeless..

Their expression when they know they will died is too priceless.

*giggle*

"I hope this person that Hyung give me, can amuse me.", i said, smiling when i looking at the data that i recieved from the God of life and death.

see you later at the prologue.

JKT 48! JKT 48!

J! J! J! WASSHOI!!

#doingawotagei
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:11:25 PM by bochang »

My fanfic:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Woohoo~ \^o^/
is this the teaser for the Ghaida-Stella fanfic you've mentioned before?

But, it's dark again? With the mention of life and death...
anyway, it seems like you yourself would be there again. Oppa~ :lol:

I had the urge to write a JKT48 fanfic and to make them TRENDING IN JPHIP!!! :D
This makes me want to write another JKT-based fic too!

Okay, I've decided... I'll write one. :yep:
Only not now... :doh: Still haven't got the proper time. :banghead:

@aruka: Yes, ironic.. I love those kind of ending.. more realistic.. I mean life is not as sweet as it seems. :3

eh? where do you live aruka-san?

if there will be a mini-gath.. i should brought my hdd.. i will "steal" others files. LOL
I'm currently a BDG guy. Not that far from JKT. :D
Seems I should bring mine too. Kita steal2-an.. :lol:

Meanwhile on another note, concerning this...
i gues the pairing is BochangSanju..LOL..
The pairing name for Bochang-Sanju -> BoSan ? XD

#youcandowotagei?
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Hi! I'm new here. I love your fics. AWESOME PERVY JURINA LOLI POWER lulz. I was imagining CenterxNezumi instead of Mayuki because I just finished watching Majisuka Gakuen 2. Can't wait to see what Jurina will do to Yuki. I hope Yuki becomes Black and refuses to strip and probably raep Jurina. Me and my hentai mind :smhid

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
@aruka: Hmmm.. i'm still contemplating.. whether i want to write a stella-ghaida or.. something. fufufu this two girls really brighten my day~ :D

Yes, i think it will be dark again.. :3 but don't worry. I won't kill anyone.. I think.. LOL

fufufu as expected from the veteran writer. Yeah i will showed up again.. almost in every fic that i write. LOL I'm too narsis. LOL

WRITE IT THEN! LOL I will waiting for it! hahaha

Oh, i'm gonna sharing something epic from theater day 1.

This event happened after their performance (before the encore). Stella become the MC(?)

Stella: Ghaida, what is your fav song that we've performed until now?
Ghaida: Me? Hmmm.. Inochi no Tsukaimichi! *with her usual genking attitude
Stella: Why?
Ghaida: Well, it's reflected what i felt.
Stella: eh?
Ghaida: Yes, I want to be loved!
Stella: *giggle* by who?
Ghaida: BY YOU!!! *Shouting to the audience
Stella: *embarrassed* GHAIDA!!!!!! (Annoyed tone)
Ghaida: *happy* STELLAAA~!! (happy tone)

It's a true story bro. It makes me want to write about them. LOL

and for those who didn't know stella and ghaida here's the picture!

STELLA

GHAIDA

Ghaida is SAE's SON! LOL KAKKOI!! GYA GYA~

@epiclulz: Hello! Enjoy your stay in JPHIP! Wooohooo! and thank you! I'm glad that you love it! :3

I haven't watch the majijyo 2!! TT.TT I've downloaded it, but the quality is a crap.. so i delete it again. LOL Gonna find the better version. LOL

Err.. I don't think so. LOL That's just too hentai LOL I can't write hentai fic.. I'm not good with that. LOL

Hohoho, let's see.. what would jurina do to yuki. :3

My fanfic:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
and.. actually GHAIDA is a PLAYBOY(?) (s)he went for a date with Beby (Another member of JKT48) Even she take a pic, doing a lovey-dovey stare to beby at a restaurant!! gah!! You can't have stella! I won't let you hurt her!

#don't mind my fanboying attitude~

I change the teaser a little bit, only a small terms. :3 But, it has great effect on this story~. hohoho

so here's the prologue.

=======================================================================================================

死神の愛

Prologue

[? POV]

"It's been so boring these days..", i was dozing off, laying on the red couch in my boss' sanctuary. From this place, i can see the outside scenery from the big window at the other side of the couch. There's nothing. Only an abyss of darkness that surrounding this sanctuary. Even i wonder what's the purpose of this window. The scenery is always the same. Black. Well, i can't helped it, since there's nothing outside. but, the designer of this place surely an idiot. Eventhough he's already know that there's nothing outside, he/she built this place like that.

and where is he? He told me to show up at 3 o'clock in his place.. and he hasn't come out yet from his chamber..

The grandfather clock keeps ticking second after seconds.. After waiting for my boss for about 30 minutes, at last he came out from his chamber.

"Seriously, Hyung.", I got up from the couch, walking towards him. "You said that i should came at 3 o'clock and now, you're late for 30 minutes..", i shook my head, dissapointed from my boss behavior.

"Easy tiger.", he said showing his usual warm smile. "I need to takes my time you know?", he slowly walking gracefully and with a swift motion, he's already sitting at the couch that i'm laying at before.

"For what? Trying to picking out clothes?", i said with annoyed tone

"Eh?! How did you know that?!" He shocked, looking at me with an idiotic looks.

OMG why is this person(?) became my boss..

no..

HOW THIS PERSON CAN BECAME THE CHIEF OF SHINIGAMI?!

"It's really hard you know, to mix-and-match this outfit.", he pointed at his outfit. His medium length red hair really matched with his outfit. A long black coat, and underneath he wear a white shirt with a grey vest on top of it. He also wore straight-fit black jeans with a pairs of dark brown boots that makes him more fashionable.

Well, yeah.. he's fashionable..

but still..

you didn't have to dressed up for ME!

"and look at yourself.. why are you wearing that plaing old black cape.", he pointed at my outfit. "and it's already full of holes."

"...", i can't replied at him

THIS IS WHAT A SHINIGAMI LOOKS LIKE YOU RETARD!

I can't said it infront of him, even if i'm so annoyed at his actions.

"Oh well, so, what are you doing in my sanctuary?", he asked me

DAFUQ! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO COME!! ARGH!! MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT!!

"... you... the one.. who called me..", I'm trying my best not to angry at my boss. I didn't want to be punished by Him.

"Ah! Yes! Of course! I'm too excited, so that i forgot what i want to said.", he got up and walked towards me.

"Here.", he gave me a paper.

"This is your assignment.", he placed his hands on my shoulders and tap it lightly, "good luck", he said with his usual smile.

"a girl?", i look at the information that's written on the paper. "She's quite young.. are you sure about this?"

"Of course, I am.", He smiled proudly, "That's why i'm the chief!"

"Yeyeyeh~ anything you said. See you again boss.", i walked to the door, wanting to get out from this place.

"Wait!"

"Eh? What?"

"Change your clothes with this.", he gave me some of his clothes.

"I don't need it, thank you, hyung."

"You should! This outfit will gives you a little bit of my power.. and it's more fashionable than this old cape", he said, trying to assuring me

"Really? Your power?"

"Yes, believe in me."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course."

"Okay then~", I'm happily recevied the clothes that he gave me. "I will use them in this assignment"

At last~ a job~ I hope she can amuses me. *evil laugh*

=======================================================================================================

So this is the prologue~ :3

please give me some feedback~ :3

My fanfic:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
are you obsessed with the death or what?

I wanna what 'you' will do to the girl? or who is the girl that you want to kill..LOL..

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
another death-theme fic huh :hehehe:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
LOL

@yukofan: me? i'm obsessed with life, because through the fear of the death, someone can knew the purpose of his/her life. :3

"?" will do something unique to the girl :3 LOL #hint and the girl i want to kill is... #tobecontinued

@skyle-san: i think so. LOL

Idk why i always write something like this. :3 Life and death.. Eros and Thanatos.. It's soo interesting! Surely, i will take clinical and education major. LOL

My fanfic:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
clinical psychology for major :hehehe:

welcome to da club then :kekeke:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
死神の愛

ACT ONE

Friend?

[? POV]

"Uwah!! So this is Jakarta.." My mind wandering as i arrived at the most... polluted city, full of trafic jam, but, it's the biggest city in the world maybe. From this building, i can see Jakarta as a metropolitan city, but it still has many slum areas behind those buildings, typical of a developing country. Oh yeah, currently, i'm standing near the fire sclupture that made from bronze and gold. Yeah, i'm at the top of National Monument in the center of Jakarta. I can see many peoples down there looking at me with scaried looks.

Hmm? is there something wrong with me? I think this outfit is quite good.. I wonder why they are all looking at me..

Well, the sight-seeing is over, now, I'm gonna found you. *evil laugh*

Within a seconds, i jump down from the top of the monument, and on my way down(?) i heard many people screaming.

Seriously, what are they screaming for?

It only takes 10 seconds since i jumped from the top to arrived at the land. I landed gracefully, like floating slowly to the ground that made these people in front of me screaming harder and running all over the place.

Dafuq..

These people must be crazy.. Indonesian people are crazy..

Without any time to waste, i open my backpack and took out my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I input all the information that my Boss gave me to the "Shinigami's Tools for Dummies Free" App, and press enter. Almost instantly, all the information, about the location, name, age, etc showed up on the screen.

Hmmm Stella Cornelia.. 18 years old.. She's quite young.. the location is.. Jl. Raya Pejuangan Kav.8, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta..

"Aish! That's kinda far.. Oh, whatever, no time to waste."

I input the address to my GPS app and start walking to my destination.

"AT LAST!!! I'M ARRIVED!!!", I screamed in joy when i arrived at the destination.. I knew that people looking at me with a confused expression, but i don't care. It's a hell to walk from the National Monument to this place..

It's too tiring!! even for a death God! I wonder why we can't fly in this place.. It's easier..

Now, I'm standing in front of a big building, with a sign " Siloam Hospital" at the top of the building.

Hospital? She must be lying on her deathbed..

I walks towards the hospital and ask the nurse in the reception desk.

"Good Evening, Mam.", i said

"Eh iya? Oh.. Eh, Hello mister.", she said, stuttered

"Do you know where's Stella Cornelia's room?", i asked her

"ehh.. ahhh.. eh.. can.. you.. speak slowly?", she replied

"Do. you. know. where. is. stella. cornelia's. room?", I repeat my question again, this time, slowly.

"Stella Cornelia? Wait a minute sir."

"Ok."

She's wierd.. She looks so nervous when she's talking to me.. Don't tell me.. she is not fluent in english..

I was dozed off, wandering in my mind, until i felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Emmm.. Mister.. Room.. Stella.. J48.", the nurse said.

bingo.. she's not fluent..

"ah.. Terima Kasih.", i bowed to her, and starts walking until i felt someone's hand hold me.

"emm.. the time.. for visiting is over.. today.. come again. tomorrow.", the same nurse, who giving me the information held me.

"Ah.. is that so? Okay then. Terima kasih lagi." I bowed to her again before i left the hospital. Smirked.

Sorry, but i don't have any time to waste..

[Stella POV]

Zzzz....

Zzzz....

*Creak*

Zzzz..

*Tap*

*Tap*

Zzzz..

*Tap*

Enghh..

What’s that? Disturbing my beauty sleep..

I opened my eyes and trying to get up, but i kept hearing something.

“Oh, it’s just the window..”, i saw the window opened..

“Hold on..”, i tried to recall, whether i close the window or not before i sleep.

“I remember that i already closed that window..”, suddenly i felt a chilling aura inside this room that giving me a gossebumps.

“....”

“Hello.. Nurse? Is that you?”, i gather all my courage to find the source of the noise.

“Hel....”, I saw a big shadow at the opposite of me. Standing at the end of the bed that i slept.

“GYAA-mmmmppphhh!!!”, my mouth was shut with his hands, and i can saw his eyes. It’s different. His left eye’s color is shiny red-blood and his right eye’s color is shiny sky blue. I’m so scared. I can’t move even a single inch. It’s like fear already conquered all my senses. I just sat at my bed and froze like that. I only closed my eyes and accepting my fate. 

Is this my end?

Mommy..

Dad..

Friends..

I’m sorry..

I gonna leave faster than the prediction..

“Ehem.”, the figure

Eh?

“If i release you, will you not screaming.”, asked the figure with a polite tone.

EH?!

I just bobbing my head up and down eagerly so he will release me. After saw my respond, he released me.

“...”

“NU-mmmmpppfhhh”, I tried to call for help, but that’s futile. With a swift motion, he already shut my mouth again, and now,  i can’t do anything.

No!! Why!!

“You. Already. Promised. But. You. Broke. It.”, the figure said that with a chilling tone. I can feel my tears already swelled up in my eyes.

“You. Will. Pay. For. It.”

“Hmmmpphh!! MHPPHH!!! “, I tried to scream, but it’s futile.

No.. Please.. God..

“HMMMMPPPHH!!”, The dark figure suddenly pinched my ear so hard.

“There.”, He continued, “Now, will you promise not to scream?”

Eh? Just that?

I just nodding eagerly, this time, i won’t do anything.

“Okay”, he said as he move his hand from my mouth.

“...”

“mm.. who are you?”, i tried to asked him

“Me? I’m.. Shinigami.”

I just frozed at the spot when i heard the answer..

S-sh-shinigami..is... that.. so..

“So, is my time already up now?”, i asked him, the dark figure.

“Oh? How Interesting..”, he said. I can’t saw his face, because i haven’t turn on the lights yet.

“Never thought that i would met someone who accepting me like you do.”, he said with a cheerful tone.

“Mind if i turned on the lights?”, i said, “I can’t see you.”

“Are you seriously want to see a Shinigami’s figure?”

Never thought about that.

Heck, why should i scared.. It’s not that i’m gonna live longer..

“Y-yes. I want to see the one who will take my soul.”, i replied.

“How brave.. Well, i want to see my victim too.”, he said before he clapped his hands and the lights turned on.

Woooow.. Is that magic?

Now the lights already on, and i can see a.. handsome.. tall.. shinigami.. Seriously, he looks so handsome. I never thought that a Shinigami will be looks like this. He just look like F4, Goo Jun Pyo!! Even more handsome than him.  If a Shinigami looks like this, i won’t mind if he gonna take my soul. It’s worthed.

“Hello? That’s kinda awkward when you staring at me with that kind of face.”, He said.

“Oh! I’m sorry. I’m St-“

“Stella Cornelia, 18 years old, graduated from Notre Dame Catholic High School, and etc.”

“...Ummm.. Yes.. and who are you?”

“Me? I’m  just a lowly Shinigami that ordered to take your soul.”, he said that so easily, as if there’s no  burden about taking someone’s life.

“Name?”

“I don’t have a name. You can call me Shinigami #1.”

“Pfft”, i lauged a bit. “Seriously you didn’t have any name?”

“Yes, just the same as all other Shinigami. #1, #2, #3, etc.”, he said cheerfully. “We’re only a supporting charachter in this world . So we didn’t have any name.”

“Okay, I will call you Jun Pyo then.”

“Jun Pyo? Well, as you wish miss.”

[Jun Pyo POV]

This girl is so wierd, she’s so interesting, not to forget that she’s cute. But is she really 18 years old girl?

“Ano.. Are you really already 18 years old?” I asked with a doubtful looks. Well, i mean she’s so SHORT. A CHIBI.

“Yes, i’m 18 years old. Why?”, she asked me with a shy smile.

“Well, you looks like a junior high student. Pfft.”, I hold my laugh.

“Yah! That’s rude! Eventhough i’m short, but i have a great figure.”

After she said that, my eyes starts to observing her figure.

Damn. She’s a hottie..

WAIT! I FORGET MY MISSION!!

I slap my cheeks many times that makes her bewildered with my action. Her confused stare is really cute.

STOP THINKING THAT SHE’S CUTE!

“Ah, Stella, you already know right, what is my purpose to came here?”

She just nodded weakly.

“I know..”, she weakly replied

“but..”

“with one condition.”

“say it.”, I said.

“Be my friend.”

EH?!

-ACT ONE END-

At last i have the motivation to write something~ LOL

being so lazy in this holiday~ and for Infinity and 10Wishes, please be patient. fufu I already writed about 15-20%. you can expect me to update one of them at the weekend. :3

so please enjoy this story. :3

hope you will support JKT48 too. :3

My fanfic:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
jump down from monas on a daylight,in front of many people and expecting them not to freaked out?! :shock:

what the heck are you thinking of :sweat:

will there any romance between the shinigami and stella :hehehe:

Offline veforveranda

• Member+
it's nice  :thumbsup so it will be forbidenlove between stella and Shinigami  :? :?

jun pyo ---> bochang  :lol: :lol: :lol:

and stella.. oh.. stella.. is she gone be died?? it will be so sad moment  :( :cry:

Hmmm Stella Cornelia.. 18 years old.. She's quite young.. the location is.. Jl. Raya Pejuangan Kav.8, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta..
seriously.. how you get this anyway..  :? :?

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Natsumen - Whole Lotta Summer