JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: W - Ai no Imi wo Oshiete!

Author Topic: The Matsuura Aya Thread (松浦亜弥)  (Read 173650 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Matsuura Aya Thread (松浦亜弥)
« Reply #520 on: January 01, 2013, 05:25:13 AM »
Congrads to Ayaya!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #521 on: January 01, 2013, 02:17:41 PM »
Oh wow! Congratulations Ayaya!

Hmmm, so both Aya and Miki married to guys. I dunno, I just get the feeling that this is a reverse Brokeback Mountain situation. Both 'content' in their marriages but once a year or so the pair of them hook up somewhere in the countryside and screw each other's brains out like the true lovers they are. Least that's what I feel XD

Offline Mattthecat

• Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya
  • Member+
« Reply #522 on: January 01, 2013, 05:47:46 PM »
Well they met when they were 15/16 and have been romantically linked for close to ten years. They've been living together for at least the last two years.
So not a big surprise and it was about time they tied the know I guess.
I'm still waiting for some more official statement though.

I wish them all the best but I hope that this won't be the last nail in the coffin of Aya's career...

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #523 on: January 02, 2013, 04:32:15 AM »
Clarification in English here:
http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01/matsuura-aya-and-w-inds-member-tachibana-keita-rumored-to-marry-this-year/
So far just a rumor at this point, with no official statements from either party yet.

I digged through this thread and apparently this can be considered continuation of old news:
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/08/matsuura-aya-to-retire-and-settle-down-with-w-inds-s-tachibana-keita/

Reiterating my reaction from back then: I'm glad she's found love and support, especially with her physical condition, but I still share Matt's concerns about disappearing from music entirely. I guess we'll have to wait for further updates on this matter.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Sammi33

« Reply #524 on: January 04, 2013, 09:26:08 PM »
 :wub: please be a dekikon!! they would have GORGEOUS children!

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #525 on: March 05, 2013, 06:28:28 PM »
Oh wow! Congratulations Ayaya!

Hmmm, so both Aya and Miki married to guys. I dunno, I just get the feeling that this is a reverse Brokeback Mountain situation. Both 'content' in their marriages but once a year or so the pair of them hook up somewhere in the countryside and screw each other's brains out like the true lovers they are. Least that's what I feel XD

i just watching aya's drama sakura and satsuki.. the drama is basically a story about 2 best friend which one of them will b married to the another one exboyfriend. sakura(aya) as the main character look bother enough at the beginning of the story which made most of the audience think that she is just feeling jealous of her bestfriend who will gonna be marry to her xboyfriend sooner or later and the fact that she still have a feeling for him. but its not exactly it is. its turn out sakura main intention is that she want to save her best friend satsuki from marrying this man which end up to be some jerk and sakura just want to prove the point to satsuki.

at the end,  i cant help myself by wondering what exactly the main massge of this drama..and why aya accepting the offer to joining the cast in the first place? she must have read the script before accepting the offer right?doesnt she having a dejavu alrdy?
all the best friend thing look exactly same as reality between aya and miki. the cliche of the wedding greeting card from sakura to satsuki made me think it is exactly what aya wish to her real life bestfriend, miki...
And the plot about how sakura pointed to raise satsuki child together and doesnt mind to be a double mother sound so gay to me..this might be a delusional idea of some people behind this drama that hoping of aya and miki is the real item..:nervous :nervous :nervous
i dunno..it just my 2 cent.  :D :D

afterall i just some fan that hoping that ayamiki still exist and pretty much alive out there.just as what tuffy said maybe they spend some time to meet each other and become ayamiki once in a while..oh forgive me~ :bow: :bow: :bow:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 06:49:25 PM by pharmchan »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #526 on: May 15, 2013, 07:45:38 PM »
I don't think i've seen this clip before  :grin:

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #527 on: May 17, 2013, 01:31:00 PM »
Seems that Aya's Twitter account has been deleted... :shocked

But on the flipside, she's gonna be performing again! For fan club members, anyway:
http://www.up-fc.jp/ayaway/news_Info.php?id=4562
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #528 on: June 24, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #529 on: June 24, 2013, 09:27:33 PM »

YAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAYA!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #530 on: June 26, 2013, 04:32:50 PM »
happy belated birthday aya!!!

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #531 on: August 04, 2013, 10:30:34 AM »
After years of rumors and speculation, it's finally official: Aya and Keita are now married!
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130804-00000507-sanspo-ent
http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4970479.html

Still don't believe the news sites? Here's the official statement from Ayaway:
http://www.up-fc.jp/ayaway/news_Info.php?id=4860

Wow...dating since 2001. They both did a great job of keeping things under wraps. Also, apparently they want children, but the endometriosis seems to be complicating that desire.

In any case, congrats to the new couple! I hope things work out well for both of them. :twothumbs
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #532 on: August 04, 2013, 04:11:55 PM »
Congratulations to Aya san and Keita san!!!

:cow: :twothumbs

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #533 on: August 04, 2013, 07:27:46 PM »
Still don't believe the news sites? Here's the official statement from Ayaway:
http://www.up-fc.jp/ayaway/news_Info.php?id=4860

Henkka (from WotaInTranslation) did, in his words, a "quick translation" of Aya's statement and posted it up on H!O's forum.

Announcement from Matsuura Aya

My apologies for neglecting to be in contact with you all for such a long time.
    This is Matsuura Aya.

I have a personal announcement to make.

Today, August 4th, me and my long-time acquaintance, Tachibana Keita, have registered our marriage.

There have been several news reports about our association up until now, but we had chosen the right timing for our marriage so as to not cause any trouble to either my fans or any of the parties involved with me. I'm sorry for not having been able to properly report this to you until now.

This Winter, I'll have known him for 12 years.
    He has been with me through my entire youth.
    The sad times, the difficult times, the happy times and the fun times -- all of it.

To this day I feel happy to be spending my days with him, and now we would like to build a new happiness by becoming a family and having our own home.

I'm still a complete beginner, but in order to support this stoic and hard-working man from Kyushu, I'm going to be diligent in becoming an at times strong and at times sweet, reliable woman.

From now on, I will also be more proactive with my own work as Matsuura Aya.

I have finally been able to make this announcement to all of my supporters.
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Matsuura Aya
LINK - http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/2761-matsuura-aya-%E6%9D%BE%E6%B5%A6%E4%BA%9C%E5%BC%A5/page-529#entry1678405
:cheers :cheers :cheers

Dare I say, it's about time they actually came out and admitted it. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #534 on: August 05, 2013, 11:39:07 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #535 on: August 26, 2013, 08:09:16 AM »
I know this is a cover, but it is still my favorite Aya song.

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #536 on: September 14, 2013, 06:11:20 AM »
aya wedding is just around the corner

i really wanted to see the one shot picture of aya with keita in proper way..(i never see one)
i hope they do duet song together in their wedding or at least keita sing something special to our beloved aya...

Offline Gomaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #537 on: September 14, 2013, 09:14:29 PM »
That would be nice if there would be a picture of them. I bet she's going to be a beautiful bride!  :wub:

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #538 on: September 15, 2013, 07:39:37 AM »
@gomaki~
hello there i finish reading your secret of GAM aya version...its great..i enjoyed it so much..
since the version is also there, do you have any plan to continue in terms of miki POV?

Offline Gomaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #539 on: September 15, 2013, 12:43:58 PM »
I would love to finish the whole story and Miki's version but everytime I tried to write again it failed  :sweatdrop:
Years ago it was easier because there was a lot of stuff with those two going on and it made it easier for me to include those things into the story.
If I have the time and the motivation I will definitely try and think of a way to continue because I really really loved it and enjoyed it so much!
It makes me happy that, even after years, there are still people who would like to read more  :)
I really appreciate it!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: W - Ai no Imi wo Oshiete!