JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Is The White Horse Coming

Author Topic: (Band) Every Little Thing  (Read 17983 times)

Offline galaksi

• #JPH!P's Official Hi-Bot
  • Member+
(Band) Every Little Thing
« on: May 25, 2005, 12:20:41 AM »
All ELT-fans to here, please!
Let's talk about ELT and maybe share some stuff :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:00:48 PM by Ayabie »
galax & shirenu would be a cute couple <3
galax+shirenu = <3
galax = evil.
hey Mrs. Vapour!
galax = IRC sexual predator

Offline Kenji

• Kyamei's Bitch
  • Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 09:30:40 AM »
I used to be a huge ELT fan back in the days. I have way too many favorite songs to name, but here's a few of my favorites: Fragile, Feel My Heart, The One Thing, Rescue Me, Rescue Me

I haven't been following them much nowadays, since the H!P has consumed my life. Have they released any good songs as of late? The most recent ones I've heard from them are Grip! and Kiwoku...which aren't too recent at all. :lol: Kaori Mochida is such a cutie.

Edit: As soon as I started reading this topic, "Feel My Heart" started playing...and I have my playlist on shuffle. Coincidence? I think not! o_O

Offline tetsuo69

Every Little Thing
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 10:22:53 PM »
u use to like ELT but not really anymore:( dunno why

Offline mikitty

• Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 12:09:08 AM »
Before i never used to really like them, all thier stuff sounded like 80's crap. cheap power chords next to keyboard crap.

but now i love thier newer stuff, thier last 3 albums (Acoustic, Commonplace and Many Pieces) are really good, i love alot of thier newer songs. i think shiawase no fuukei is my favourite song. the acoustic version is pure gorgeous.

Offline Kenji

• Kyamei's Bitch
  • Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 08:34:41 AM »
Quote from: junkie_with_a_monkey
Before i never used to really like them, all thier stuff sounded like 80's crap. cheap power chords next to keyboard crap.

But that was the great thing about them :lol:

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 10:01:17 AM »
Quote from: tetsuo69
u use to like ELT but not really anymore:( dunno why

Same here. I liked their older stuff like Future World, but their new stuff hasn't been as exciting or fast-paced.

Offline mikitty

• Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 03:55:06 PM »
Quote from: Kenji
Quote from: junkie_with_a_monkey

But that was the great thing about them :lol:

lol but thats the EXACT reason i hated them before. I cant stand 80's stuff. Even tommy february6, i love tommy heavenly6 and the brilliant green, but i really dont like tommy feb6.

Offline fustigant

• Head Bonker
Every Little Thing
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 11:30:10 PM »
ELT was the group that got me started listening to jpop, back when AVEX used to stream videos on their site.  Kaori is so hot, and she can really sing.  Here's a link to a site that has a ton of ELT video downloads, interviews, lives, etc..http://mochimochi.no-ip.info/~mochimochi/index.shtml, and they are all in DivX, mpeg, or audio only.

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 11:50:11 PM »
Actually I'm a fan of ELT's remix versions, although there's some masterpieces among the original versions too. Still one of my favorite jpop-bands.
coot is ctz

Offline Kenji

• Kyamei's Bitch
  • Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 09:32:52 AM »
Quote from: fustigant
ELT was the group that got me started listening to jpop, back when AVEX used to stream videos on their site.  Kaori is so hot, and she can really sing.  Here's a link to a site that has a ton of ELT video downloads, interviews, lives, etc..http://mochimochi.no-ip.info/~mochimochi/index.shtml, and they are all in DivX, mpeg, or audio only.

Awesome site, thank you much.

*Thumbs up*

Offline galaksi

• #JPH!P's Official Hi-Bot
  • Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2005, 05:30:11 PM »
Quote from: fustigant

Wow, thanks!
galax & shirenu would be a cute couple <3
galax+shirenu = <3
galax = evil.
hey Mrs. Vapour!
galax = IRC sexual predator

Offline light_hikari

• lol i'm like never here
  • Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2005, 07:14:51 PM »
MochiMochi is a great site, have it in faves.

I'm a fan of recent stuff after Michiru left, but yeah, they've got kickass material.
a post by me, a rare thing!

Offline fustigant

• Head Bonker
Every Little Thing
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2005, 04:48:46 PM »
@galaksi,Kenji.....no problem, glad to share anything i find. :D

Offline skeske

• Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2005, 07:47:41 PM »
since there is a thread here, may i request the "Koibumi / good night" single, non-instrumental only

i've lost them during some copying process :(  as a matter of fact i'm using some secure copy programs when copying files  8)

thanks lots....

Offline amira

Every Little Thing
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005, 01:31:51 AM »
is sasuki ame got have the pv? i like this song so much!  :)

Offline aitakahashi

Every Little Thing
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 08:45:46 AM »
could someone reupl again pls ?

Offline Linus

• Member+
Every Little Thing
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 09:05:01 PM »
Could anyone tell me where to listen to the album Crispy Park?
I am interested to see if it's worth buying :D

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Every Little Thing
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 12:12:46 PM »
Every Little Thing is one of my fav bands at the moment.. I've been blasting "Dear my friend" al week.. reminds me of the 80s haha

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
Re: (Band) Every Little Thing
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »
wow! what happened to this thread guys? c'mon!

i like ELT very much, not the older stuff (like someone called, "80's crap") but their newer songs are marvelous. i started appreciating ELT after 'fundamental love'. that's still one of my favorite songs.

the crispy park is so far their best album, IMO. koibumi has the sweetest PV i ever saw. i cry every time i see it.

let's talk about their recent work! i loved kirameki hour (the song and the PV). and i'm expecting very much their single that comes next month.

mochi is just the real lady of j-pop. i saw them live and i became amused how serious and clear is her voice when she speaks. she acts so confident...

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Band) Every Little Thing
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 03:21:11 PM »
let's talk about their recent work! i loved kirameki hour (the song and the PV). and i'm expecting very much their single that comes next month.

mochi is just the real lady of j-pop. i saw them live and i became amused how serious and clear is her voice when she speaks. she acts so confident...

I love Kirameki Hour as well.  Listen to it all the time because of how relaxing it is.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Is The White Horse Coming