JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yokyou

Author Topic: Escape - chapter 6 (WMatsui) 26/03/2016  (Read 22764 times)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Chapter 1
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 09:10:36 AM »
The attitude I mean is...
First, Rena afraid of Jun then suddenly she feel funny because of Jun want to take some... you know what I mean.
Second, she run away from Jun and now look... she come with Jun.

But it's okay, you the writer after all...
And it's great.
sometimes I write something like that, but then again I think about it again and again and the final, I afraid to post my fanfic and deleted it right after I done it. :banghead:

Well, that's all
I'm waiting for your next chapter

Um....,actually Rena is trying to run away....

Wait a minute Cream-san.. :hand:
I'm shocked right know,..  :shocked How did you make Rena suddenly pregnant? :banghead:
I need more... :panic: I really can't guess what's in your mind.. :sweatdrop:
But its okay since its more interesting that way,,,, XD
Meh,No one can  :cathappy:

rena is pregnant!
interesting!! very interesting!
arigatou senpai  :bow:

I need the history behind Rena's pregnancy ChrunchyCream!!! >< >< ><
I thought Jun has the scary aura and cold personality but turns out he is still a puppy  :deco:
Update soon! XD XD XD
Of course,if not then it's not our Jun-boy  :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 01:38:53 PM »
Did i come too late? Hehe
Actually don't know what to say here...
It's really great and i don't know what to say anymore xD
But.. Why Rena really scared?

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2015, 06:03:39 AM »
Yes,you're late....  :catglare:
Because Jun is a Yakuza ???,meh I dunno that !  :cathappy: (Le Author is still in shock what happened to him a few hours ago...)
Thanks for reading this unknown fic !   :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Chapter 2
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2015, 01:12:26 PM »
Chapter 2

Jun's POV

Before Rena could uttered out any word my driver interrupted us
"Goshujin-sama we've arrived" Tch,interrupting our moment like that,I scooped Rena out of the car,she struggled...,aish this girl...
"Let me go !,I can walk by myself,you know !" she protested
"If I did you will try to escape and I have to chase you around again" I chuckled and she pouted,we went inside my room,and I out her gently on my bed 
"I'll be back after I freshened up,don't even think about running away from me" I kissed her cheek and left

Rena's POV

As he went inside the bathroom,I looked around the room,I lied down on the bed as I reminiscence we doing...,you know 'love on the bed' was still fresh as it happened a few mins ago...,how we met at the beach...,how kind and gentle he was...,I think I could survive in our anonymous relationship...,and he's sure taking his time in the shower...
fuh,this is a good time to run away I walked to the door silently,before I could turn the doorknob and run away...
"ahem,I never thought you were this stubborn my love,I don't want my underlings to touch you with their filthy hands to take you back here" Jun came out and pull me close to him,HWATTTTT THE DUCK ?!,his chest is still wet and his hair is still trickling water to my head,not to mention his smell is just so...,WAIT RENA !!!,IT'S NOT TIME FOR THAT YOU HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM !!!,I mentally slapped myself
"I-I-" he pinned me to the door and cut me off with his lips,then he start to suck around my neck before he could do another thing,there's a  knock on the door,oops someone interrupted us
"Goshujin-sama,it's time for your appointment with the Yamamoto-sama" Jun groaned and bang the door above me with his palm,clearly pissed off with the sudden interruption...
"Fine !" he yelled,I giggled as he buried his face on my neck,and intertwined his finger with mine
"I still wanna be with you,tell them that I'm too tired or something,Sai can wait" He whispered and looked at me with his puppy-eyes,aish... this guys is really...,scary sometimes,but I don't think that a cute guy like him really exist,I sighed
"We can continue this later Jun" I said
"But Sai won't be angry" he pouted...,gyahhhhhh KAWAIIIII !!!!
"I'll cook dinner for you if you go now" I giggled,and he cheered up immediately
"to be continued then,sweetheart~" he pecked my lips and cat-smiled

Jun's POV

Aish,I really hate it...,you'll pay for this YAMAMOTO SAI !!!,I looked at Rena and cat-smiled,I really do love her...,as we went down I introduced her to her bodyguards  well,I may be overprotective but this is for the best...,I don't want to lose her...
"This is Hiro and that's Fujimaki" I introduced them,and Rena greet them happily,when I was about to step out of the door I feel a tug on my shirt's sleeve
"um....,go back as fast as you can...,okay ?" She slightly blushed and looked at the floor
"Yes" I cat-smiled as I replied,and quickly kiss her forehead
"I'll be back at 8,princess" I chuckled as I left with my 2 bodyguards

Rena's POV

I watched him as he left,I just slap my cheeks to get my mind back,and walk to the kitchen which I don't even know where the kitchen is...
"The kitchen is over there Rena-ojousama" he pointed to a door which I presumed as the kitchen,before I get in to the kitchen I asked them
"Hiro and Fujimaki right ?,what do you like for dessert ?" I asked them,they looked at each other before replying
"I'll have cheescake"  Hiro answered
"And I'm choco mousse" Fujimaki smiled,I walked to the kitchen and started cooking,I'm gonna surprise Jun with the best homemade food he ever taste in his whole life !

Jun's POV

After the appointment with Sai,and sign the contract that seems important...,but for me Rena is the most important person...,when the meeting is finally over I immediately packed my things and grabbed the files I needed,I have never been this excited to come home...,well it's all because of Rena I guess ?,As I packed I heard someone approaching me
"Excited to go home,eh ?" I turn around to see my bestfriend Yamamoto Sai leaning on the doorway,smirking
"Aish,shut up Sai,just go away and find a slut to flirt with" I said as I finished packing
"going to the beach and be all Mr.Softy again ?,Dude loosen up and go to the clubs with me,I'll introduce you to some hot models !" he said,rolling my eyes and exited the meeting room,Sai followed me up to the parking car
"hey puppy-chan can I go to your place ?" Sai asked
"No."I wont let him see Rena,cuz' I know if he saw her...,ughhhh he will flirt and blahblahblah
"But why ?" he asked in a kiddy voice
"Because I say so,just meet me in aozora cafe or somewhere,but not in a club" I pressed the remote to my white lamborghini and opened the door
"What cafe is that ?!,I don't even know if that cafe exist !!!" he said
"You're the Yamamoto's head,a extinguished Yakuza clan,get your dogs to find it then" I chuckled as I got in and closed the door,I drove fast to home leaving Sai dumbfounded,and his face was priceless !!!

As I got home,I entered my house finding her speaking happily with her personal bodyguards,I fake-coughed,turning their attention to me they directly stood up,Rena smiled and unexpectedly gave a light peck on my cheek...,I was so surprised when she did that...,I thought she hates me ?
"Dinner's ready" she smiled with a little tint of pink on both of her cheeks,I nodded speechless,I followed her to the dining area.
Did you make all of this by yourself ?" I asked as I sit down from one of the chairs,sniffing the mouth-watering food's aroma
"Un,do you like it ?" she blushed
"Like it ?,I love it !,it's the best dinner I've ever seen,thanks with all of this princess" I cat-smiled which causing her to blush even more,she sat down beside me and we started to eat,after eating I saw her giving desserts to Fujimaki and Hiro,which makes me a little jealous,but it didn't last long since she brought me a petite choco-mint mini cake,she got a piece of the cake with a fork and positioned it in front of my mouth
"Say aahh" she said and I open my mouth immediately,as she put the cake inside my mouth,it was so soft and the texture is very smooth,the chocolate and mint was just basically too amazing to be inside my mouth,well,she's perfect...,that's why I'm not wrong to choose her...
after dinner we sat down on the couch beside each other,but I made sure that's she's seated in a comfortable position,now's the time to tell her
"There's something I want to talk to you about" I said
"Nani ?" she asked,her warm beautiful dark brown eyes looking at me
"I know if you hate me for making your life miserable and for forcing you to live together with me...,but this is for the best for us and our baby,so... let's get married Rena" I said,hoping she will accept,she looked at me and sighed
"but I have conditions" she said
"whatever you wish for,consider it done" I replied
"One,we have to know each other before we get married,two if you ever cheat on me,then say goodbye to this wedding,and lastly if you ever have a problem,even it doesn't include me in it,you have to tell me about it"

"Of course,and we'll start our wedding planning tomorrow" I winked
"T-tomorrow ?!" she stuttered...,kawaiiii,I nodded as I looked at her
"Can I talk about it with my friends at the cafe ?" she asked,I smiled as I kiss her lips softly
"Of course,your wish is my command princess" She blushed while I was just chuckling
"By the way...,are you a half ?,cuz...,you got blonde hair..." she asked me
"Um...,yeah my mom's from Italy...,she's a Mafia daughter...,and my dad's from Japan the previous Yakuza king" I said while looking at her
"Oh I see..." she said
"Well now,let's sleep" I said and scooped her up to my room,she didn't resist this time,instead she closed her eyes and fell asleep,when I arrived in our room I put her on the bed,i quickly removed my suit,nevermind about the pants,I brought her closer to me,and she snuggled to my chest,still sleeping
"Oyasumi,princess" I kissed her forehead and fell asleep

Timeskip,Morning

Around 5:30 AM,I woke up when I felt something moved around,when I opened my eyes,Rena wasn't there...,did she escaped ?.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the slow update  :bow:,I was planning to update this earlier but....,uhmmmm okay.... something happened  :shy1:,so I can't update earlier anyway thanks for reading this fic X3,comments pleaseeeeee
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ericahl47

• WMatsui Shipper || T48S
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2015, 04:42:18 PM »
Great!!
So.. did Rena runaway again ?
What would Jun do ?
I can't wait for the next chapter
Update as soon as posible.

And thanks for the great story.
Jaa~

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2015, 05:00:46 PM »
does Rena have a mood-swing?  :lol:
Sometimes she seemed so scared and annoyed for Jun, but sometimes she could be so sweet to him, and she escaped again? :nervous
I'll just say... Catch her, JUN!!!!
FLYING GET........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mon woo:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2015, 01:07:07 AM »
Great!!
So.. did Rena runaway again ?
What would Jun do ?
I can't wait for the next chapter
Update as soon as posible.

And thanks for the great story.
Jaa~
pffft,who knows  :on lol:
I'll update as fast as I can

does Rena have a mood-swing?  :lol:
Sometimes she seemed so scared and annoyed for Jun, but sometimes she could be so sweet to him, and she escaped again? :nervous
I'll just say... Catch her, JUN!!!!
FLYING GET........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mon woo:
Jun : Aye neechan,I don't want Rena to run away from me  :tantrum:

Offline renachan

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2015, 10:33:19 AM »
i can't way to next chap

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2015, 02:57:04 PM »
Uh oh that moment on the door >\\\< 
I'm curious about their past, how they meet and etc, will you write about it?
Update soon Chy!  :cathappy:

Offline Takkun

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2015, 11:21:17 AM »
Cream-sama update soon,this fic is amaazing !!!

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Chapter 3
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2015, 03:51:34 PM »
Chapter  3

Jun’s POV

I was suddenly woken up when I felt Rena wasn’t on the bed anymore,did she escaped ?,I immediately stood up,and I heard a noise inside the bathroom,I immediately rushed there to see Rena vomitting in the toilet bowl,I quickly went by her side and tucked her hair away from her face
“You okay babe ?” I asked worriedly
“I-I’m fine,it’s just some morning sickness during pregnancy” she said,I helped her to stand as she went to the sink and washed her mouth,I looked at her worriedly,she looked at me and smiled weakly,I smiled a bit and kissed her forehead while placing my hand in her belly
“Can you drop me off somewhere ?,I have work in some place” 
“Of course,but after eating our breakfast I bet that you’re starving,after that little incident earlier” I smiled,after we eat our breakfast and get dressed for our businesses,we head to my car before I got in,I gently helped Rena in and closed the door,I went in and drove off,As we arrived in front of Aozora cafe,she gave me a quick peck on my cheek,she went out and bade goodbye,I was shocked by her actions,she sure know how to surprise me...,I drove back to the organization,guess I have to bring Sai along with me for this matter...

Rena’s POV

After a long and extremely hard session explaining things to the FuruYanagi,I managed to explain things to somehow convince those two that Jun is not bad like what the rumours say,and I even made them to agree about our wedding
“Moyashi,I thought that you swore that you will never be involved with the yakuza matters again” Akane sighed,and looked at me worriedly
“Yep,after all I want this baby to grow up happy” I assured her
“I swear if that guy ever hurt you,I will kill him” Airin said
“Don’t worry Airi,he won’t “ I smiled at him and gave him a hug,and he hugged my back lightly
“Hello ?,is anyone here ?” A familiar voice said inside the Cafe,we looked at each other and Akane nodded,I nodded as well and went to head out,before I opened the kitchen’s door I inhaled and exhaled deeply,Akane put a hand on my shoulder,I opened the door to find Jun with an unknown guy with a really sharp and pointed chin at the entrance,I put a smile and greeted them,the unknown guy smirked and said
“Juny-boy now I know why you brought me to this place,you could’ve told me sooner,I could introduce you to-“
“We’re here not to flirt Sai,we have something to discuss with and I’ve said to you a billion times that I’m not interested in those bitches”  Jun said
“So the one in black suit is Matsui Jun ?” Akane whispered to me,I nodded,as I turned to look at,Jun he suddenly grabbed me by the waist gently and we sat on one of the chairs,Akane and Sai sat on the chairs across us.

“Ok,we’ll start with introducing each other,my name is Matsui Jun and that guy with a super pointed chin is Yamamoto Sai” Jun said
“Hello there” Sai-san said with a smile on his face
“Well,My name is Rena,no last name...,I’ve thrown it,and she’s Takayanagi Akane”  I introduced while pointing a hand to Akane,and she waved
“Alright then,let’s get to the point”  Jun said,pulling my chair along with me close to him,and wrapped an harm around me
“As you see,my girlfriend is pregnant and we’ll be getting married next week,so now I wanted you guys to help us to prepare our wedding” He cat-smiled and I put my head on his shoulder

Timeskip tomorrow morning Jun’s POV

Early in the morning,I woke up finding Rena cuddling in my chest and arms,I chuckle as I gently brushed away strands of her hair from her face,she stirred a little but still deep asleep,I smiled as i admired her beauty,I placed a hand at her belly and give it a soft rub,then I felt a hand on top of mine,I looked up to see Rena,already awake with a smile on her face,I smiled back and gave her kiss in the forehead
“ohayou,Princess,where’s my morning kiss ?” I cat-smiled
“Ohayou too,puppy-chan” she replied giving me a soft kiss on my lips,I leaned in to kiss her again,our faces were just inches apart,before I could even kiss her back,my cellphone rang,WHAT THE DUCK ?!,WHOEVER CALLED IS GOING TO PAY !!!,CAN’T HE/SHE I DON’T CARE WHOEVER IS IT,READ THE ROMANTIC MOOD HERE !?,I groaned as I rested my head at the crook of her neck,she giggled and gave a kiss on my head,I grinned and stood up to answer the call,before I could yell at whoever that disturbed our moment,I frozed. Oh shit.

Rena's POV

His face was getting paler by second,and his expression was hard to read,I looked at him,confused,He murmured something in Italian and ended the call,okay I don't like where this matter is going...
"What's wrong Jun ?" I asked
"My parents are coming over,they'll be here in like 10 mins" My eyes widened in shock like that akb-girl,HIS PARENTS ?!

exactly 10 mins later

We were both in the living room,waiting for his parents to come,I made and prepared breakfast just in case,I was super nervous to meet his parents
"What if they don't like me ?,what if I messed up ?" I said nervously while fidgeting
"Don't worry hun,they will like you and you won't mess up,I promise you" Jun said and squeezed my hand gently
"But what about...,well this ?" I point at my belly,and looked at him worriedly
"Oh well,I guess we could tell them later anyway,they won't notice it...,right ?" he said and I smiled a bit,They won't notice...right ?,then the doorble rang,then jun gave me a kiss on the forehead
"It'll be fine,don't worry about it" He stood up and opened the door,he was greeted with a hug by a beautiful blonde haired woman,he hugged her back and broke away as he lead the woman and a raven haired man behind her inside
"oooooh,where's my future-daughter-in-law,I can't wait to meet her !!!,is she pretty,beautiful ?,Oh my son is getting married !!!" the blonde that seems to be Jun's mother said while cupping Jun's face,giving them a small pinch in the cheeks
"You've finally settled down after your mom started pestering you about getting married,Say where's this bride of yours ?" the raven haired man said with a smooth Japanese accent,chuckling Jun rolled his eyes and smiled. Then, the woman screamed and ran towards me.
"Is this her?! Oh my oh my!!! She's absolutely lovely and gorgeous!!! She's perfect!!! ", The woman squealed as she pinched my cheeks, all happy and
energetic. I guess she is his mother then.
"Yes, mama. This is my bride ", Jun replied, walking toward us and pulled me away from the cheek pinching as He placed an arm around my waist. My back landed on his warm hard chest as He whispered in my ear
"See? You don't have to worry,princess. They have taken a liking to you. " The raven haired man chuckled as He placed a hand on the woman's shoulder.

"You have found a very fine bride, my son, " He said, smiling. The woman gasped and held my hands with hers.
" Oh my! Where are our manners! My name is Matsui Louisa and this is my husband, Matsui Ken. It's a pleasure to meet you,My dear future daughter in-law! ", Louisa introduced happily.
"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mrs. Matsui." I smiled at her.
"Dear, Just call me Mom or Mama like Jun !!!. No need to be so formal!, " the woman said,smiling at me
"Oh! My name is Rena only- " Jun interrupted her with a cough and added,
"...Matsui Rena. " I smacked his arm as He gave me that playful look. A small blush formed in my cheeks and I looked at the blond man, obviously his father. He has the same brown eyes and facial features. He was quite scary at first but he has this kind and gentle feeling around him. There was a moment of silence until Jun broke it and said,
"Mama, Papa, Have you eaten breakfast yet? My bride here is a very excellent cook! Come on Let us eat my beloved bride's infamous yet exquisite home-made dishes! " I smacked his arm again and looked at him in embarrassment. He smiled at me and pinched my cheek. We looked at his parents and lead them to the dining table.
"Oh darling! Hear that?! Our daughter-in-law is an excellent cook! She
really IS the perfect wife for our son!, " the woman said happily.
"I see. Well, I suppose a good breakfast is nice. After all, it will be made by
our son's bride, " The man replied to his wife. In the dining room, his parents were surprised to see a table well prepared and full of delicious food. The woman was surprised while her husband was amused.
"She made all this by herself?! Oh me, oh my! Look at this cuisine! ", the woman said, her eyes wide in surprise like that akb girl's reaction. Jun chuckled and shook his head. We all sat down and started to eat. After eating breakfast, We all talked and laughed in the living room. The conversation was fine until Louisa suddenly said
"Oh how delightful it would be if you two were to give us grandchildren! " My eyes widened in horror. I looked at Jun. He looked at me in equal
shock. We did not expect this.

Jun's POV

Rena looked at me with shock. I looked back at her, surprised as well. Shit. I never planned on explaining to them that Rena is pregnant with my child.
Rena nodded her head at me and I nodded back as well. Here goes nothing Slowly and hesitantly, I said
"Mama, Papa...Rena here is pregnant with my child... and she's 3 months pregnant. But I promise you. I will protect my family even if it cost me my life." I held my breath,preparing for the worst,Rena held my hand tighter,Then we heard a scream,we were startled and looked at the overjoyed woman
"Really ?!,she's pregnant ?!,OH MW OH MY DARLING DARLING SHE'S PREGNANT !!!!,DID YOU HEAR THAT ?!,WE'RE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS SOON !!!,OH MY HOW SWEET !!!" Mama screamed in joy and shakes Papa...,suddenly she looks down and blushed at her embarrassment,Papa smiled then he pun an arm around her,Me and Rena sighed in relief and smiled at eachother,then I cleared my throat to gain everyone's attention
"Alright then,Mother father,will you assist us in preparation for our wedding ?" I said while pulling Rena closer to me by her waist
"Of course we will" Papa said and smiled
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME  :bow: ,school...,well then thanks for reading,comment and please click that cute pinkie button down there CIAO~

Replies for chapter two

@renachan thanks for waiting,here's the update
@Koyuhan It's a secret  :grin:
@Takkun don't call me that,it makes me feel weird,just call me Chy or whatever but don't add -sama  :sweatdrop:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2015, 04:22:44 PM »
yah, keduluan ngupdate. As expected from Ducky-SAMA.. hahaha.
Thank God Rena didn't escape. And what a hilarious parents Jun got there. :on lol:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2015, 04:31:02 PM »
Matsui Louisa lol I laughed hard as I saw the name :lol:  :lol:
ASAP to their wedding!!! And then more romantic and hot love dovey scene! :cathappy: :deco:
Conflict too please~ :cow:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Chapter 4
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2015, 12:33:40 PM »
Chapter 4

Jun's POV :

As We went out, Rena whispered to me, " What about Akane and Sai? " Oh. I forgot about them for a bit. I smiled at her and said,
"Don't worry. I'll call Sai to pick her up and meet us at some place. " She smiled as I kissed her forehead. In front of the mansion, I saw a white Mercedes Benz beside my Azure Lamborghini Aventador.
"Oh! I know a good place for buying wedding dresses and tuxes!, " My mom said excitedly.
"Will you be riding with us, Jun and Ms. Rena ?, " My father asked before going inside the white Mercedes.
" It's ok. You go on ahead. We'll just tag along from behind, Papa. " I replied. My parents went inside their car and we went in mine. As my parents drove off, we followed behind them. I took out my phone and called Sai. After a few minutes, He picked up and said
"Hel lo ? Sai, I need you to pick up Akane in.. " I covered my phone speaker and asked Rena
 "Where is Akane now? "
" Cafe " She replied. I nodded and put the phone back on. "Pick her up in yesterday’s cafe and I'll tell you the place later. Just pick her up, ok?, " I said.
 "Wait,what ? Pick her  up? Jun - " I hung up and smirked. I put my phone back inside my pocket. After 5 minutes of driving, We stopped in front of a huge beige building.It had a gold sign with an intricate design that says " Frontello Rouge. "

We got out of the car. I helped Rena by opening the door for her and leading her out carefully since she's still pregnant. We went inside the huge building, tagging along behind my parents. The place was very modern yet classy inside. There were lots of wedding dress designs and suits on the walls, all wonderfully made and each has it's own unique designs. We stopped when suddenly, A brunette woman pop out of a room and greeted my mother with a hug. I can tell that they have known each other for a long time by how they act so friendly and excited. We, except for my mother , sat down in the cream sofa in the room. I can't clearly hear what they're talking about but I saw the woman pointing at Rena, smiling and checking her out. They walked towards us and we stood up. My mother introduced,
"Everyone. Meet Michelle Rouge,an old friend of mine and She'll be helping us with your clothes!"
"Where is Miss Rena?, " Michelle asked. She was French by her accent like mama. Rena stepped forward. The woman gestured Rena and my mother to follow her. Before I could follow them, Michelle said
"Uhm. No men in the dressing room. You can, let's say, meet her when she's ready. " I nodded. As they walked to a room, Rena turned her head to me and gave me a smile. A hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned around to see my dad smiling and said,
“Come. I will help you with your suit, Son. " I nodded as I went with him. I took out my phone and sent a text to Sai.
" Meet you guys at Frontello Rogue "

Rena's Pov :

After following Michelle into a room, She lead me inside a dressing room.
" Stay right where you are and I'll go get the dresses for you to try on!!!, " Michelle said excitedly.
She closed the door and left me there. So...What now? I waited inside the room and sat on the stool. A few minutes later, I heard a voice.
"Rena? You here? Where are you ???, " That familiar voice said. Akane! She's here! I stood up and opened the door. I saw my bestfriend infront of me. She saw me and hugged. We released each other and giggled. We heard a cough and we turned to see Michelle and Louisa.
"Who's this, dear?, " Louisa asked me sweetly.
"Oh! This is my bestfriend, Akane. She'll be my Maid in Honor and also helping me plan my wedding"I said with a smile. Awkward.
"Oh, I see! Ms.Akane, will you help us decide which dress suits Rena more?"Louisa asked with a smile.
Akane nodded. She looked at me as I gave her a shrug. Akane went with the 2 to pick out my wedding dress while I wait here...again.

~ Legit Time Skip ~

"Oh me, Oh my!!! You're gorgeous and ever beautiful in that dress, Dear! You're absolutely stunning! Michelle, This dress is perfect! We shall take it!!! , " Louisa said happily and energeticly.
" Wow. Just.. WOW, " Akane looked at me in awe.
I stepped out of the dressing room after minutes of staying in there and trying on dresses. I looked at myself at the huge mirror at the left side of the room.
I was wearing a beautiful awe-strickening white gown with such a
remarkably unique yet intricate design.
" You look very beautiful, Princess. " I looked back to see Jun smiling at me.

Jun's POV :

" You look very beautiful, Princess. "
She turned around as I smiled at her. She looks absolutely beautiful. The most beautiful person in my whole life. She smiled at me as I walked towards her. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I murmured
 " So beautiful. " Rena looked down and blushed. I cupped her cheek with my hand as I looked at her. She looked at me, eyes full of warm love.
" Are you just gonna look at each other or continue with the wedding
Preparations,love birds", Akane laughed We broke away from each other. I can hear my mother thanking Michelle in French and both hugged each other happily.
" So, Shall we continue with our preparation, ladies?, " I said, looking at them.
" But what about the bridesmaid- "
" Already taken care of" Rena interrupted her with a smile.
" Shall we go then?, " I asked again, smiling.

~After the Wedding preparations...

It was a long day of preparation and everything will be set and prepared for the wedding. It was already night time. Rena had fallen asleep already after eating dinner. I looked at her sleeping in a fetal position, her arm splayed protectively around her belly. That reminds me. I think she's already 2 months pregnant. Even though We only met in such a short time, She already loved me as much as I loved her back. I looked at her and murmured
"My beautiful wife." I received a phone call from one of my spies. I answered and listened. Anger started to spread all over me. I clenched my fist tightly until it turned white.
" Thank you " I replied with aclenched teeth. I called in Kei, one of the heads of my best gang members. He picked up and answered
“Yes,Sir ? "
" Kei, I need you to double the security perimeter. Bring in some of my best snipers and check everybody. Keep an eye out for any suspiciousness,"
I looked at Rena's sleeping form and said, " I want my family to be safe from any intruders or Yakuza gangs."
"I understand,SIr" Faust replied and the call ended. No one and I mean NO ONE messes with the My family. I'll make them regret for the rest of their lives for targeting my family.
There was a loud crack in the room. It was the sound of my phone breaking in my grasp.

~Rena's Pov : In 4:30 A.M
. Before the Wedding...

I woke up too early in the morning. I don't know why but something is telling me wake up. I saw the other side of the bed empty. Is Jun already up? I crawled out of the bed and my feet felt something under it. Rose petals? I saw rose petals spread on the floor as it lead somewhere like a path. I followed it until I reached the door. Underneath it was a letter. I opened it and read it.
“My dear Princess. Even though it's just a month ago We met and now you're pregnant with my child. I'd like to let you know. The first day I met you, You had caught my eye and heart but you were harsh turning me down though. Do you still remember that night? :) I smiled and whispered,
" Of course." I opened the door and followed the rose petals all the way down. On the table, I found a thornless rose and another letter. I picked up the rose and read the letter. When you were hiding from 2 months, Do you realize how furious I was when I waited that long till I find you? You're lucky that you're pregnant, but that made me realize something else. Instead, I was lucky that you were pregnant with my child. I walked out of the mansion, not caring if I didn't wear any shoes, to see that the petals where replaced by candles. I followed it until it lead me infront of a bridge.
 I saw another rose and letter. “Have I told you how beautiful you were and such a great cook? You know, I was beyond happy when you said yes to my sudden proposal. I didn't think that you'd agree. But as I open my eyes, I can see that you're not just a woman who's pregnant with my child but my most beautiful wife and lover.” A blush creeped up to my face and I felt all giddy inside. Who knew That puppy can be this romantic ? As I followed the candles, I picked up the roses in the trail as well. At the end of the trail, I saw a white table decorated nicely and filled with delicious food. Heart-shaped pancakes, red velvet cupcakes with heart candies and other breakfast delights.

"Do you like it, Princess? " I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. Jun kissed my neck until my cheeks. Then, He rest his head on my shoulder and smiled. " Of course! Did you make this all?," I asked him smiling, placing my hands on top of his.
 "Well, lot a bit of help from people but the plan and idea was mine" Jun said, turning me around as I faced him. He gave me a surprise kiss and it wasn't long until I kissed him back. We broke away and smiled. I blushed harder as I placed my hand in his cheek.
"more surprises?, " I asked as I looked at him and gave a soft peck in the lips.
"In fact, yes. Perfect timing too, " He said as He turned me around slowly, showing me the beautiful sunrise. It was absolutely the breathtaking moment in my life.

Jun's POV :

Ok. I wanted to surprise her before the wedding. So, I came up with this plan. I had help from friends and acquaintances with the decorations. We were watching the sunrise until her stomach grumbled. I looked down then to her and chuckled. She had an embarrassed face and gave me a sheepish smile.
"Seems like the baby's hungry...and me too " She said, looking down in embarrassment. I cat-smiled and lifted her cheek with my finger. I smiled and said
"Shall we eat? " She nodded happily. I prepared her seat and let her sat down. As we started eating, I saw her munching down pancakes. I chuckled. She did look cute though. She looked at me and swallowed.
 "What's so funny?" She asked, looking at me. I shook my head and grinned. I pointed at the right side of my lips to tell her about a maple syrup stain. She raised her brow in confusion. I chuckled again as I lean my face near to her and licked the stain. She blushed and looked down. I smiled at her.
After eating our breakfast, I noticed that we should go back now. As we stood up, I held her hand as we walked back. I stopped as I looked down and noticed that She wasn't wearing any shoes or sandals. She looked at me and followed where I was looking at.
"Oh... I, well , just don't have the time to find my flats, that's all," She said sheepishly.
"Oh, ok. Then, you don't mind me doing this? " I scooped her up and carried her, bridal style. She giggled and wrapped her long, soft slender arms around my neck. I looked at her warm brown hazel eyes. I chuckled as I carried her all the way back. I gave a soft kiss on her head and whispered
" I love you, Princess. " She whispered back
 "I love you too, Jun. " We smiled as we went back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Oho? :3 Was that sweet enough??? ^^ Hehe, It's crappy but I hope you like it !!!,comments please X3,Ciaooooooooooooooo

Replies for chap 3 :

yah, keduluan ngupdate. As expected from Ducky-SAMA.. hahaha.
Thank God Rena didn't escape. And what a hilarious parents Jun got there. :on lol:
You just don't know that my parents are like that too...

Matsui Louisa lol I laughed hard as I saw the name :lol:  :lol:
ASAP to their wedding!!! And then more romantic and hot love dovey scene! :cathappy: :deco:
Conflict too please~ :cow:
here's the lovey-dovey scene you asked~

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Chapter 4
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2015, 01:17:56 PM »
Medic please!! I got diabetes! :bleed eyes:
You're so fast compared to me :banghead:
Thx for the great chap Chy! :cathappy: :cathappy:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Chapter 5
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2016, 03:09:12 PM »
Chapter 5

Rena's POV :

As we headed back, We were greeted by an impatient Mom and a calm Ken. Mrs Mat-I mean mom's  arms were crossed and tapping her foot rapidly while Ken was just looking at us. Jun set me down gently and I straightened myself.  Before I could explain, Mom cut in.
"Ah ah! Less talky, more let's go-ey, " Mom said as she grabbed  me and lead me inside a white Mazda. I sat in the front seat. Before Jun could say something, Mom made a gesture of " zip it " and whispered, " Time to work what you learned, Ken.
Dad smiled and kissed her cheek,  "Of course."
 Mom smiled at him and got in the car. She drove us off to who-knows-where.

Jun's POV :

Before I could say something, Mom stopped me and told me to zip it. But before she left, She told father something. Father smiled and waved her off. He turned to look at me with a serious face.
 "Son, Is everything ready to keep everyone safe?, " He asked.
 "Yes, Papa, " I answered back.
 He nodded and lead me inside. He smiled and said, "Now for the Matsui tradition..."

Rena's POV :

“M-Matsui tradition?, " I asked, sitting on a chair with only my underwear and corset.
Yes. But it's just like any other wedding thing! Don't worry, Dear! Mom and Michelle is here to make you the most beautiful bride in the world!, " Mom said excitedly.
I smiled at her and nodded. Michelle took out the wedding dress and handed it to me, " Something new. "
I smiled and went to change into it. What? We're the only girls here. After putting the gown on with a bit of help from Michelle, Mom clasped a diamond necklace around my neck.
" Something old. The Traditional Matsui Diamond necklace. It was worn through generations by Matsui brides. Oh, It brings soo much memories about my wedding with Ken, " Mom smiled at me and I can see her eyes glisten.

I hugged and she hugged me back. Michelle handed her a box and she bent down and opened it. It revealed a pair of pearl white diamond 3-inch heels. Mom helped me wore it and said, " Something borrowed. "
After the make up and other things, I turned to look at the mirror. What I saw was not me but looking at another beautiful woman.
Mom came into and whispered, " I told you that I would make you the most beautiful bride in the world. Now promise me....," She held my hands with hers as We both looked at each other, " Please take care of my baby boy. I know that he can quite handful and I know he is quite fearful but bear with it and continue to take care and love him, ok? "
 I nodded as I wiped away the stray tear from Mom's cheek. She smiled at me and lead me somewhere.

Jun's POV :

I talked to Kei for a while to check and everything was in place. There were guards around the corners, well hidden and unnoticeable. Others were dressed up to look like one of the guests and if you observed closely, snipers are everywhere in complete camouflage. No one will ruin my wedding or kill my Rena today.

I watched the guests chatting merrily. Yuizo walked towards me and smirked.
" Nervous already, bro?, " He asked, nudging me with his elbow.
" Not really. Unless there aren't people trying to kill me or my bride, then yes, " I answered.
" Ryu's men out to get you again?, " He looked at me. I nodded.
" Well, Don't worry. You got it all planned and by the way,  I approve of your choice though. My new sis-in-law is one hot catch and it makes me wish I got her instead, " Yuizo said as he chuckled.
I raised a brow and smirked to him," Well, bro. You're going to be an uncle soon. "
" Wait what? I- "
      The noise lowered down and dissipates as the music started to play and I left, leaving my brother shocked and confused. I grinned as I made my way to the altar.Well one secret I forgot to tell you guys,other than those snipers.If you see this place it's just a decorated weeding hall but inside those decorations there's plenty of smoke grenades,riffles,and guns there~,whaddya expect from a yakuza's wedding?

Rena's POV :

I was nervous all of a sudden and I can't seem to calm down. An arm was looped around mine and I saw Airin, smiling at me. I was surprised and I hugged him.
" Airin! You're here!, " I said happily
 He hugged me back and said, " I wouldn't trade this day for any other days,Renacchi. It's a great honor too. Even though I'm not your real family, I sure wish that you and akane were my sisters. "
“Really?,akane as a sister? I only laughed while he blushed.
I smiled and heard the music playing.
"Time to go, Renacchi "

Jun's POV :

I watched her walk down the aisle with Airin. I noticed the guests were looking at her in awe. I smiled. The most beautiful bride of all.
It was great to know Airin. Rena introduced him to me before  sure enough, He is like a brother her. Speaking of family, There is one father who's going to eventually show up.Rena was already beside me, smiling while Airin went to his spot. I smiled back at her as She looped her arm on mine. The priest looked at us and beamed. He began his speech.
"You look beautiful as ever, My love, " I whispered to her while looking at the priest. She looked down and blushed.
" Y-You look handsome as well, Jun, " She whispered back. I smiled at her. We looked at the priest.
Then, It was time for the vows. Our bodies faced each other as We smiled. But something was telling that something is starting to get bad.
"So, Does anyone have an objection to this marriage?, " The priest asked.
As if on cue, Someone at the back answered, "I have an objection."

We turned around to where the voice was headed from. I clenched my jaw as I looked. A man wearing a dark red violet tuxedo and black pants walked down the aisle slowly.
Ryu Kobayashi
I looked at Rena. Her expression turned into horror. I gave her hands a light squeeze. She looked at me worriedly and I  tried to give her a reassuring smile. I looked at him, my expression changed into a cold one. He smirked evilly at me.
"D-Do you have any reason to object to this wedding?" The priest asked, panic swept his face a bit.
"Yes. Because I wasn't invited at all. I only wanted to bless the soon-to-be newly weds and give them a little gift..." Ryu said as He stopped.
Tension and fear replaced the atmosphere and the guests were starting to whisper. I looked at Yuizo, who also looked at me, and nodded. Yuizo started whispering in his ear piece. I looked at my parents. Father was infuriated and my mother was getting worried. I took a step forward in front of Rena and shielded her. I looked at him with an angry yet cold expression.

Suddenly, Ryu pointed his gun at me. In a second, The Matsui men were on their feet and pointing their guns at Ryu. The guests started to panic and get out off their seats. Out of nowhere, Ryu's men came out and pointed each of their guns at the guests. The Matsui men also had their weapons pointing at Ryu's men. It was very tense and no one dared to move. It will be a draw and there will be blood to be shed.
"What do you want from us, Kobayashi?" My father spoke up.
"Me? I want the title of the Yakuza King and" He looked at my father, then me and his gaze fell on Rena, who was frozen and scared "I want her dead."
Mom suddenly broke into sobs as my father comforted her. This made me all the more angrier. Out of the corner of my eye, Leo nodded slowly. I smirked.
"Fine. If that is what you wish, do whatever you want. Kill me, her and everyone else then claim the title yourself," I said coolly. My father's gaze shot to me in surprise.
"Stop playing tricks in me, boy. This is just one of your games" Ryu said, still pointing the gun at me.
"You don't believe me? Here's the proof" I said, pushing the surprised yet scared Rena in front of me
" Shoot her first then. "
" Son, What are you doing?!, " Father hissed in a sharp whisper.
" Me? I'm just giving what He wants. The Matsuis was already doomed from the start anyways, " I said, smirking at my father.
My father looked at me in rage and muttered a string of curses about me and Ryu. Mom sobbed even more. How could her own son do this?
Ryu was impressed and pointed the gun at Rena.
"If that's what you want" Ryu said.
As He pulled the trigger, I immediately pushed myself and Rena out of the way.

Third person's Pov :

As they ducked down, a gun shot was heard. Everyone immediately looked at the couple and saw that none of them were hit. Jun smirked as He looked at the man standing in front of him. There was a hole in Ryu's head and he fell down on the floor. Dead. Ryu's men were already outnumbered and held down the moment they were distracted. Jun sighed and smiled at Yuizo. Yuizo raised a brow and grinned
Rena suddenly broke into sobs. Jun pulled her close and hugged her. He rubbed her back and kissed her head.
"I-I thought that you would actually let him kill me..." She said in between her sobs.
He kissed her forehead and said, " I'm sorry My love. I used you as a part of my plan. I'm so sorry but it's ok now. It's over and I promise I will make it up to you. " She kept crying on as He continues to rub back and smiled

Jeez,I finally updated~,haha so how was it? please comment~
ciao.

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2016, 03:15:58 PM »
OMG ! Jun you're cruel. But, i like this chapter. Keep it up chy  :bow:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2016, 03:05:01 PM »
Finally wedding!!! You know what? I have been waiting for decades to read this update! Okay that sounds too much lol :hip smile:
I like this different side of Jun where he is full of plans and brave. I wonder what he meant by saying "I'll make it up to you" to Rena *grin*
Your writing style has improves well. I like this new writing style of yours. Keep it up :thumbup

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Chapter 6
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2016, 02:13:50 AM »
Chapter 6

Even after that little episode, The wedding continued. It was also surprising that everyone was fine as if it never happened at all.
After saying their vows, The priest finally said the most awaited part, "You may kiss the bride."
Impatient after waiting for just 30 minutes,  Jun immediately planted his lips on Rena's. The crowd went wild and cheered for the newly weds. Rena looked down and blushed as Jun smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist.
After the photo shoot, They all went to party. It wasn't really like the typical kind of wedding for the higher class type but it was the fun and energetic type. The place was huge with a dance floor but it was already expected since They want it to be grand and fun.
~~~~~~

Rena's POV :

I watched as our guests enjoy the night and having fun. Suddenly, Akane hugged me and giggled.
" Thanks for inviting me, Renacchi!, " Akane said.
“Okay so don’t tell me you forgot you were the bridesmaid? " I said,  giving her a kiss in the cheek.
Akane hugged me before going and started dancing with the guests. I smiled and watched everyone. I never knew the Matsuis were this fun, happy and energetic. I thought they'd rather prefer something sophisticated.
Suddenly,  two arms snaked its way to my waist and I felt a chin resting in my shoulder. I giggled and kissed him in the cheek.
He kissed me back and asked, " How are you enjoying our wedding, Princess? "

"Loving it. I never knew that the Matsuis could the party type as well. I thought it would be sophisticated, " I said, raising an eyebrow and smiled.
He grinned. " Maybe you don't know us that much. Yet. "
I rolled my eyes and smiled. He chuckled and held a hand up.
"Will you, my most beautiful wife in the world,  join me in the dance floor? "
I took his hand and replied, " I thought you'd never ask. But I warn you. I'm not a very good dancer! "
He kissed my hand, "Then that makes the two of us. Come! Let's embarrass ourselves to death! "
I laughed as he leaded me to the dance floor. People made way for us and cheered at us to dance. It was quite embarrassing at first but we slowly gained our confidence.

We started to move our bodies in sync and did some wacky moves together as the crowd laughed and followed as well. It was very fun. I sat in one of the stools, a bit tired but extremely happy. Jun was suddenly called but he said he'll be right back.

Jun's POV :

I suddenly called and I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked to
see Yuizo, clearly enjoying himself.
"Hey bro. Still remember the dance we used to do when we were kids?, " He asked.
"Why?, " I asked even though I know what he's going to say.
"How about it, huh? Just like good ol' times but way funnier, " He chuckled and lead me to the dance floor, "Let's dance till your wife dumps you! "
I shot him a glance and he laughed. I roll my eyes and laughed with him. Still the same Yuizo. Everyone parted for us and Yuizo walked over to the DJ. He whispered something in his ear and I can see the DJ's eyes widened with a huge smirk in his face. Yuizo went to me and removed his vest, placing it on a random chair. I, also, removed my vest and placed it on top of his
" Listen up, people! Clear the dance floor and here come the Matsui Duo!, " The DJ shouted out loud. The people cheered and cleared the way.

Suddenly,the lights went dim. We positioned in the center. Then, a
single spotlight showed Yuizo with his head down. Out of nowhere, a brown hat was thrown to him and he wore it with a grin. The guests cheered. ' That bastard has it all set up behind my back. '
A spotlight was shown on me. Then, Out of nowhere again, someone threw a grey hat similar to Yuizo and I catched it, smoothly wearing it with a smile. Yuizo glanced at me and smirked. I nodded.

Then, the lights went bright and colorful. The music went blasting and we were doing the jive, just without the partners. People howled in cheers and laughed. Some even videod us. Yuizo and I started laughing and did our thing. We did this dance ever since we were kids and always perform it in the weddings. We were known to be a wacky duo in the Matsui family. The people continued to laugh and cheered on, some even joining us. Then, I spotted Rena dancing to the beat. We locked our eyes, staring each other  and I gave her a sly grin.

Rena's POV :

I saw Jun! giving me a sly grin and started to dance towards me. My eyes widened and I gave him a look saying, "Don't you dare take me in the dance floor! "
He read my expression and mouthed, " Watch me. "
He threw a glance at Yuizo and I saw Yuizo looking at me with that equal sly grin as his brother. Then, He faced the DJ and the DJ looked at me, smirking.
'Aw Hell No! '
"It seems like Mrs. Matsui wants to join in as well! Let's give her a round of applause and cheers!," DJ announced in the microphone.
People looked at me and cheered as I was suddenly dragged into the dance floor by Jun!. I stood there in the center, not knowing what to do. I shot a glare at Jun! and he laughed it off. Slowly, I started gaining my confidence and started dancing to the beat, not caring  if my moves are lame. Jun! smiled and was about to take my hand but I was quickly snatched away by his partner.

"Mind if I borrow her?, " His dance partner said with a grin.
Before Jun! could open his mouth, He cutted him of with a " Thanks. "
He took my hand and started to dance the jive. I stared at him and he looked at me,  his green eyes similar to Jun!'s.
" Just follow me and you'll be ok, " He whispered and I nodded. I started to follow him and got the hang of it. He smiled at me as We both dance to the rhythm. I looked at him carefully and I noticed his features were slightly similar to Jun!'s but slightly more mature. Then, I came to the conclusion that this is Jun!'s older brother. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my waist and Jun! pulled me beside him.

"Time's up," Jun! said. I knew it!
"Aww. But I was having a good time...snatching her away from you, of course, " He said as he winked at me. I giggled. Jun! lightly punched his brother and chuckled.His brother beamed.
"Fine. I'll let you win this time and leave you lovebirds alone to dance. BTW, It's almost time to cut the cake. Well then, Adios! , " He said, dancing out of the dance floor.
Jun! shook his head, smiling and looked at me.
" So...Shall we dance, Mrs. Matsui?, " He asked, holding his hand out.
"I would love to, Mr. Matsui, " I replied, taking his hand.
Then, The music changed into a slow song. Jun! wrapped his arms around my waist as I positioned myself wrapping my arms around his neck.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be,and it all makes sense to me,I looked at Jun!'s eyes and saw it was full of love and adoration. He smiled and gave me a kiss in the nose. I blushed as we danced.
I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, its you
Oh, It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

" Why is it that you chose me out of all the women in the world?, " I asked, " I'm not very beautiful, I'm not that rich and definitely not from a family with good reputation.
Jun! smiled and placed his forehead on mine. He looked at me with his beautiful emerald green eyes.
"I chose you because you are the most beautiful woman in the world by just being you and no one can change that. I loved everything about you. Your warm brown eyes, your beautiful smile and even the way how you handle things. You are beautiful in every way and I don't even care if you're not rich or from a high class family. Remember that I will always love you and I will always be there for you because all I wanted and ever cared for is you, Rena. My love and my wife. "
I smiled as tears of happiness flooded my eyes and fall. Jun! kissed them away and whispered, "I love you so much, Rena. "
And I've just let this little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you, Oh it's you
It's you they add up to
And I'm love with you
And all these little things
I kissed Jun! as He kissed me back. I don't care if a lot of people is watching us because I don't want to ruin this perfect moment. Everybody clapped and cheered for us.
I whispered to him, "I love you too. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it’s crappy ._. ,at least I try my best :v

Replies:
OMG ! Jun you're cruel. But, i like this chapter. Keep it up chy  :bow:

Aye nyet-sama *salute*

Finally wedding!!! You know what? I have been waiting for decades to read this update! Okay that sounds too much lol :hip smile:
I like this different side of Jun where he is full of plans and brave. I wonder what he meant by saying "I'll make it up to you" to Rena *grin*
Your writing style has improves well. I like this new writing style of yours. Keep it up :thumbup

I updated that a few days before you read it -_-,hmmm~ I wonder too~ what will he do? :v since I haven't thought anything about that and the next chapter -_-,aye sir

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Escape (only WMatsui for now) Chapter 6
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2016, 11:56:35 AM »
Just... :shy1:
everyone
means
everyone