JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Muzic

Author Topic: [News] Nakatsuka Tomomi to graduate from AKB48  (Read 3323 times)

Offline pocky

• Ψ(AnA)(^∀^)(isiD)Ψ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 旅に出ます。探さないで下さい。
[News] Nakatsuka Tomomi to graduate from AKB48
« on: May 21, 2013, 10:04:31 PM »

Another graduation announcement has come again from one of idol group AKB48′s members. This time, it’s from Team A’s Tomomi Nakatsuka. She announced her plans of graduating yesterday, May 20, after Team A’s regular show in the AKB48 theater.

“It has been five years since I started doing activities in AKB. I was 14 to 15 then, and will be turning 20 now. I thought that it would be the perfect time to take a step forward, and restart my life. I embraced those thoughts and decided to graduate.” says Nakatsuka on her latest blog update. “There are so many things that I want to do. I know that the world is unkind, so I want to be able to do what I want and do my best for myself.”

Nakatsuka passed the second research student auditions last 2007 and is part of the 5th generation, also considered “lucky” by the older members. She entered the same time as last year’s #4, HKT stage manager and now idol producer Rino Sashihara, last year’s senbatsu #13 and Team-K Rie Kitahara, and two graduates Moeno Nito and Haruka Kohara. Nakatsuka unfortunately almost always is just close to a ranking member during the last four elections and has withdrawn from this year’s.

Nakatsuka is the fourth member to withdraw from this year’s elections along with fellow graduating members Natsumi Matsubara, Mika Komori, and high-ranking member Akimoto Sayaka. Among these four, all except Komori participated in last month’s Tokyo Auto Salon in Singapore.

Many veteran members have been graduating and a old-to-young generation-shift kind of movement is happening in AKB48 right now, exemplified by the battle for the top spot between Yuko Oshima and Mayu Watanabe. It is also noticeable how many young members get promoted and how aces from other groups are put in the senbatsu for non-election singles.

The voting for the 5th AKB48 General Senbatsu Elections starts today, may 21. The counting of the votes and the reveal of the rankings will be on June 8, on Nissan Stadium, Yokohama. We’ll know then if the Kami-7 and the veteran senbatsu members stay strong, or if many young stars will take over their spots.

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4842616.html#ixzz2TxPKGK8

she never had a chance. its a shame, she was so pretty and shy and funny. i really disappointed she never got a push like some of the other girls did. i really think she would've been more popular if she got some sort of attention. i will really miss her.  :cry:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:49:38 PM by YKT »

Offline marikojiyuu

• Member+
Re: [News] Nakatsuka Tomomi to graduate from AKB48
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 08:26:40 AM »
I've just been away from this fandom for a week and this is the first news that I knew?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dang dang dang. Seems just yesterday she mesmerized me in her Junai no Crescendo performance. And it's a shame she never get pushed. Oh well, we lost another Tomomi and it sucks  :banghead:

and she announced her graduation on my graduation day. how ironic

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 03:52:42 PM »
The official blog just posted details http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11542396357.html

Graduation Performance
6/13

Last handshake event
7/7

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 08:39:19 PM »
She gets a PB out 7/5

発売日:2013年7月5日
 価格:1,575円

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4087806898/

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 04:56:55 PM »
The official blog just posted details http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11542396357.html

Graduation Performance
6/13

Nakatsuka Tomomi's Graduation Performance this evening 6/13 at the theater

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 09:06:55 PM »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 02:00:13 AM »

Chihiro

Offline marikojiyuu

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 04:55:47 AM »
oh Chris, you're still beautiful and shining till the end  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Thank you and good luck for your future.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Muzic