JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - Welcome to Beijing

Author Topic: The Konno Asami Thread (紺野あさ美)  (Read 360126 times)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Re: The Konno Asami Thread 川o・-・)
« Reply #880 on: June 21, 2007, 01:56:20 PM »
It means that she will be the next Japan Environment Minister  8) :w00t:

Offline BoA-TiM

• Tsunku's Apprentice
« Reply #881 on: June 21, 2007, 03:56:04 PM »
This news is just so awesome !! :w00t: This is what H!P needs right now  :yep:

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #882 on: June 21, 2007, 05:54:59 PM »
Just when I was really starting to miss Konkon she comes back. She's a genius like that XD This also means new pics *.*
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #883 on: June 21, 2007, 06:05:56 PM »
And now I find out that she's in the Environment and Information Studies department of Keio University. Nice. :heart: :heart: :heart:
I wonder what that entails specifically?

There's only two main departments at Keio SFC, a sciences one and an arts one.  There's some overlap, but the one Konno's in is the science one.  The "environment" in the name only has to do with the school's emphasis on "sensing" instead of "feeling".  In that sense, who knows what she's aiming for?  I kind of like it better not knowing exactly what she's learning, cause it allows me to imagine she wants to become some kind of company president or Nobel Prize-winning scientist or diplomat!

For a more in-depth idea of what Konno's classes should be like, I refer you to my previous post:
KEIO UNIVERSITY SHONAN-FUJISAWA CAMPUS

Actually, it's the Faculty of Environmental Information at the SFC branch of Keio.  From what I've been able to figure out, most undergraduates are in that or the Faculty of Policy Management.

If you're like me, those names don't have much meaning.  If you really want to know, there's lots of info at:
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/prospective/aboutsoukan/index.html.en

The gist of it is that the Faculty of Environmental Information is science-oriented, while the Faculty of Policy Management is arts-oriented.  All of the classes for each area are offered to all undergraduates, as the aim is to erase the line between arts and sciences.  As for the curriculum, it seems that instead of regular classes, they have "seminars".  Students essentially create their own course of study by selecting among these seminars, which are project/research-oriented. Each student is expected to complete a thesis/piece of research in order to graduate.  The goal of all this is to de-emphasize rote learning, while producing people who can "identify problems and find solutions".  Essentially, it's designed to create leaders, either in society, scientific research, or culture.

Being project/research-oriented, it sounds like there shouldn't be too much in the way of homework/exams.  Seems like Keio SFC wants its students to do more extra-curricular activities instead of fewer.  In this context, Konno's return seems more and more to me like the absolute right choice, doubters be damned.  Some people think that she's not being serious about her education because she's coming back.  I'd personally think less of her if she didn't do something extra-curricular.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #884 on: June 21, 2007, 10:19:50 PM »
then she'll be the world's cutest politician...  haha.... soooo kawaii....
and of course, she could juggle school work and Gatas H!P activites,  she is, after all, the tensai of MoMusu and H!P.  and a great goalkeeper for Gatas

off the subject....
U know how we see the girls as representing some sort of animal...ex. Kamei eri - turtle, tanaka - kitty, etc...  well, i've always think of our konkon as the huggable teddy bear, but now she more of a koala bear to me....still the cute, cuddly huggable one.  wat ur opinion?

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #885 on: June 21, 2007, 10:52:25 PM »
Did someone say koala?

Offline vergil83

• Member+
« Reply #886 on: June 22, 2007, 03:21:13 AM »
Did someone say koala?

Woah, I never expected so many similarities. Anyway, Konno looks good in all those pictures  :heart:.

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #887 on: June 22, 2007, 04:17:46 AM »
^Konno looks good in any picture xD Konno is officially the H!P koala! Or the Teddy bear XD
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 04:18:21 AM by genericpaperdoll »
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #888 on: June 22, 2007, 06:03:52 AM »
[youtube=425,350]dIT4FtrrPBI[/youtube]

Short, but relevant.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #889 on: June 22, 2007, 12:50:45 PM »
Konno being back in Gatas! She's like the Kordan of H!P :)

Got to see Konno's solo last night from their '05 concert and I have a question:If I'm not mistaken, she sings the same song when they did a fanclub tour in Hong Kong, right?

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #890 on: June 22, 2007, 07:06:30 PM »
Konno being back in Gatas! She's like the Kordan of H!P :)

Got to see Konno's solo last night from their '05 concert and I have a question:If I'm not mistaken, she sings the same song when they did a fanclub tour in Hong Kong, right?
You mean this solo?:
[youtube=425,350]gefILHY85e0[/youtube]
Konno's "Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago" (MM 24th Single) from their 2005 Summer-Autumn concert, "Baribari Kyōshitsu ~Koharuchan Irasshai!~"

In the HK fanclub tour, sayu's the one who sang it solo.  You're probably thinking of:
[youtube=425,350]LPYHMD1ydig[/youtube]
Konno's "Koi ING" (c/w MM 20th Single, "Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~") from their Hong Kong fanclub tour

I may upload these later if there's demand.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #891 on: June 22, 2007, 07:36:50 PM »
you're right, it was sayu who sang it on the HK fanclub tour. my mistanke, thanks for the clear-up

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
« Reply #892 on: June 23, 2007, 03:11:56 AM »
Aw, I love that HK fanclub perf! Konkon singing one of my fav H!P songs :heart: (coincidently, my favorite MM songs are the same as Konno's XD)

Offline Shinora

• konkonism: the path to enlightenment
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #893 on: June 23, 2007, 03:05:04 PM »
epic news is epic?  just went online to check up on jph!p and this was the first thing i saw.  its great to know that konkon will be returning into the showbiz, even if its just for gatas.  slack, can u upload konkon's solo of koi-ing, i wanna make a mp3 rip of it.
[
For us Konno fans, logic and evidence can't explain why we love her, or why every day is Konno Day. - Slack

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius

Jabronisaur

« Reply #895 on: June 26, 2007, 07:07:11 PM »
I wonders how much longer until we get to see our beloved Konkon again. I sure hope its muy pronto, cuz I really can't wait to see her <3

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
« Reply #896 on: June 26, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »
^ same here. Waiting to hear her again is going to kill me XD I can't wait for the concert, then we might get some kind of preview ^^

Jabronisaur

« Reply #897 on: June 29, 2007, 07:45:48 PM »
I wonder if fans can still go and check out the Gatas practice. That would be sweet seeing Konkon again on the field and cheering her on. Will we be seeing her on the field first or on stage?

Offline Shinora

• konkonism: the path to enlightenment
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #898 on: July 03, 2007, 12:34:07 PM »
im pretty sure the gatas practices are open to public, or to the fanclub members at least.
[
For us Konno fans, logic and evidence can't explain why we love her, or why every day is Konno Day. - Slack

Jabronisaur

« Reply #899 on: July 04, 2007, 04:18:56 AM »
I hope she's able to participate frequently with gatas. I wonder if there'll be a special release of the single.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - Welcome to Beijing